JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Way Not Stand Against You

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118362 times)

Offline misaamasane

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-19) NHK KOUHAKU (II)
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2017, 03:58:54 PM »
hey, cut-san sry if this my first comment.

i really really loved your fic, i like how you create that plit twist.

are the ending is near?

thx for your wonderful fic.

i`m wait for your next update.

sory if my english is suck.

:) :) :)

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
WWHHAAATTTT!?!?!?!  DON'T YOU DARE TO LET MARU-KUN DIE CUT-SAMA!!!!  :angry: :angry:

And, what do you mean by "the bus has already left" !?!?! I have a bad feeling bout this :cry: :cry:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »
NOOOO!!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!  :angry: MARU CANT DIE!!!  SHE'S IMMORTAL!!!  :cry:

Offline RenaHaruka

« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2017, 05:27:38 PM »
OMG! I almost cry when I read the latest chapter... I can totally feel the pain of HARUKA...Thank you so much for your great work, I really hope this story won't end soon because I'm totally in love with it... But reading your fanfic, I'm slowly converted into Haruka's fan... Really thank you so much

Offline Yokomichi

« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2017, 04:50:30 AM »
The bus has already left. this means :smirk:
Seems that the end is near. :3

So sakura's blood just wasted. Gr8 m8.  :D

~Ja nee (^^)/

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
@misaamasane-san, yes... The ending is very near. :) Thank you so much for reading this fic. I've been waiting to hear from you for a very long time. Thanks for always hitting the THANKS button. I'm glad that you like it.

@yukine-san and Genkikid-san, There is no mistake in this chapter. I can't say more but please look forward for the rest of the story. Thank you so much!

@RenaHaruka-san, you are the one from Tumblr, am I right? :) Thank you for reading the fic. I'm also glad that you are becoming Haruka's fan through this fic. She is really a unique person. :)

@Yokomichi-san, Hello~ Thank you also for reading~ ^^ Don't worry, Sakura's blood will turn Maru into a zombie and she will turn to a kissing monster as well. :) Sorry for the lame joke. XD
I love girls in short cut...

Offline Yokomichi

« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2017, 03:26:18 PM »
@Yokomichi-san, Hello~ Thank you also for reading~ ^^ Don't worry, Sakura's blood will turn Maru into a zombie and she will turn to a kissing monster as well. :) Sorry for the lame joke. XD

No problem, I've always reading your story. You really did a great job writing this Fic. About what i said about Sakura's blood. That's reminds me of Crow's blood. XD Don't worry i loled too much reading your reply.

Ja i still need to go in a secret place that no one can never know. Kudos to you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:39:44 PM by Yokomichi »

Offline Yokomichi

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »

No problem, I've always reading your story. You really did a great job writing this Fic. About what i said about Sakura's blood. That's reminds me of Crow's blood. XD Don't worry i loled too much reading your reply.

Ja i still need to go in a secret place that no one can never know. Kudos to you.

Oh shit well i noticed that you said that Maru will return as a Zombie. So that's means she's dead. Another Kudos to you.  :D

Offline misaamasane

« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2017, 07:10:27 AM »
@shortcut48,  your story caught my attention  :lol:
When you ask what arc for favorite,  it's like i must leave comment.
If this story end,  i personally wait for your another fic :)

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #229 on: March 21, 2017, 07:55:05 AM »
As always Cut-san, Subarashi!!

The wait was worth it.

But man. That's some deep metaphor.

Near the ending. Will it be that ending or the other?

Hahahaha. Can't wait for Thursday.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2017, 05:40:09 AM »
@misaamasane-san, thank you. I have plans of writing more fics after this because there's a surge of ideas coming in but many things are happening in RL. I don’t know if I continue writing for a long run but let's see. Thank you! :D

@Goto24-san, update for Thursday is already prepared. ^^
After this Thursday's update, I realized that there are already two chapters left. Thank you everyone for spending some time at my first fic(hopefully this won't be the last.) I hope you are having an amazing ride. We are near to our last stop! I hope I can give you one more surge of emotion for the last time. (I don’t even know if I am managing to give that feeling to all of you.)

Thank you for giving Maru a chance.

See you tomorrow~ ^^

Offline Craig List

« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2017, 01:20:12 PM »
Hey!
You got a new reader here!
I really like your story.  :)
I can really relate to the story. XD
So there's two chapter left. That's sad but i'm not the author so i will respect your decision.  :)
I read the whole story this morning and seems your having a problem right? About how to resize the pictures here's the solution. And about the hyperlink i will send a PM to you :)

Resize the pic:

[img width= height= ]http://url here[/img]

:3

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2017, 02:19:51 PM »
@Craig List-san, thanks for telling me the solutions. Someone already told me about it but I'm still lazy to edit stuffs but still thank you for the infos.  :)
And wow... You managed to keep up with the story in just a day? That's amazing. I mean... You didn't get bored with reading it seriously? There are like 52 chapters including the drabbles. I'm just amazed on how fast you kept up without getting bored. That's something!  :shocked
Anyway, thank you for reading the fic~ welcome aboard~ ^^ Nice username tho. I wonder what you are selling now. (JK intended) haha.

Offline Craig List

« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2017, 02:32:48 PM »
@Craig List-san, thanks for telling me the solutions. Someone already told me about it but I'm still lazy to edit stuffs but still thank you for the infos.  :)
And wow... You managed to keep up with the story in just a day? That's amazing. I mean... You didn't get bored with reading it seriously? There are like 52 chapters including the drabbles. I'm just amazed on how fast you kept up without getting bored. That's something!  :shocked
Anyway, thank you for reading the fic~ welcome aboard~ ^^ Nice username tho. I wonder what you are selling now. (JK intended) haha.

Ah! My bad. XD Yeah. I'm a fast reader that's why. I always finish reading a fanfic for just 1 day. XD. About getting bored reading your story. Nope, reading is my hobby so i don't get easily bored.  :lol: Thanks for welcoming me.  :lol: Hahaha i don't even know why i used Craiglist name. Maybe i'm bored thinking a nickname.  :lol:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-23) NOGIBINGO!
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »
Haaahh... I want to know Maru's fate sooner but that means the end of the arc will come too... 

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2017, 11:26:04 PM »
Yo! I deeply apologize that I didn't commented last time  :bow: and said that I would maybe post the drawing on your next post but honestly I haven't finished it yet,  I'm sorry :kneelbow: because my schedule right now is packed with practices for our recognition and submitting requirements. But today's the last day of it,  tomorrow I'm free! I'll try to finish it tomorrow,  I haven't read the updates yet also haha XD again, I'm sorry :kneelbow:

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »
I'm waiting this chapter to come since forever!!! glad you make the nogibingo chapter, cause i'm curious why is maru-kun got traumated in nogibingo  :D :D

Poor Maru-kun, but she's lucky to get that close with ashu (i know it's kinda weird but i kinda ship maru-kun with ashu and i wonder why??)

The final arc is coming!!! i'm curious with maru-kun's fate but I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!!!  :on chew: :on chew:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline misaamasane

« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2017, 06:17:53 PM »
Sory for late comment
Finally my curiosity has been gone
You make that nogi
Waiting for the last arc

Thx

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #238 on: March 28, 2017, 11:08:43 AM »
EDITED

@Genkikid-san, yeah. It's going to be over soon.  :cry:

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, no pressure buddy. Do everything at your own pace. :)

@yukine-san, you are not alone at that MaruAshu ship. I know someone who is on board with you. Haha.

@misaamasane-san, no worries.  I was planning to make the Nogi arc into the usual 3-chapter setting but I kinda rushed this one..

ALSO, sorry for not posting the start of the last arc. I'm making sure that I didn't forget to write anything so I'm really sorry for the late update. I will update on Thursday or

Q: Do you want me to upload the whole final arc at once? It might take time though. It will be on Sunday~
vote on the poll above  :cow:

I'm going to take this chance to thank all the people who participated in the poll. 25 people!!! AMAZING! Thank you very much! :D I'm so happy that you are all reading this fic. I'm hoping for the best for all of you wherever you guys are! You are all awesome!

Thanks a lot!  :heart:

CUT
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:26:36 AM by shortcut48 »

Offline misaamasane

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-23) NOGIBINGO! + POLL
« Reply #239 on: March 28, 2017, 11:45:25 AM »
Personally i want a whole chapter,  it's kinda suck waitng for the next chapter if u divide it.
But it's up to you.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Way Not Stand Against You