JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback

Author Topic: We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake & Replies Updated:12/08/13  (Read 17274 times)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
 :) Hi all! This is my first time writing an AKB48 Fanfic. I love creating stories but hardly have the time to really sit down and write it like a serious author due to my busy schedule. I have a few stories spinning in my mind and have decided to try posting this OS as a trial. It took me 2 hours just to type out the stories, guess I am a slow typist!

Please pardon me if there is any terrible grammar/ typo errors.  :hee:

Relax and enjoy!

=================================(^O^)=======================================

We Love the Hospital

I dodged my head downwards to avoid a punch, slide my left foot to the side before turning around to deliver a round bound kick to the yankee girl who had attacked me. There were about 5 of them, some of them were holding weapons in their hands. Behind me, Center seems to be having a great time playing with her obviously weaker opponents.

It is unusual for me and Center to be attacked since we are now the famous President and Vice president of Rappapa and we are rarely challenged into a fight because we are deemed too strong in the present "yankee school circle"…. but if I can remember correctly, it seems recently Center likes to approach other yankees for no reasons.  She is indeed the one who started provoking the group of Yankees who are loitering outside the park.

Well, let me explain further on how we get into this situation… Lately, my partner cum BFF (okay, contrary to what many people thinks,  I want to announce loudly that me and Center are NOT dating -_-) is behaving very strangely. She will sometimes just disappear to nowhere after school and cannot be contacted via phone. Sometimes, I can find some bandages on her but she just brush it off with some lame reasons like bumping into lamp pole. Tch!  She is really insulting my IQ! How can the best fighter among us be so clumsy? Oh some more, I also caught her spacing out and smiling silly many times at the rooftop…I mean, she's a cool girl that I have know for at least 3 years and I have never see her behaving so un-Center-ly before. That's why I decided to follow her secretly today and to my surprise she went to pick up a fight with this gang of yankee girls and by instinct I showed up to help her fight when I saw those girls whipping out weapons - bats, stick and chains etc. It's rather embarrassing for me to appear to be such a nice friend though.

We managed to knock down 3 out of the 5 yankees within minutes. Just when I am finishing off my last opponent, I heard Center shouted "Itai!" and get distracted for an instant. That low-life yankee facing me took the chance to whack a bat at me and it did make a nasty scratch on my forehead as I try to duck backward, followed by a deadly punch straight on her face to knock her out cold.

When i turned to Center, she was holding on to her left wrist. I got all worried and ran to her and asked "You okay?"

I thought I saw a strange and somehow dreamy-looking smile appearing on Center's face but it disappeared shortly and she was back with a smirk.

"I think I must have punched that dimwit too hard (she pointed to the unconscious yankee with a bad nose bleed, laying cold on the ground) and hurt my wrist but it should be ok, I just need to go see a doctor." She calmly said. "I shall take my leave now, Nezumi. See ya tomorrow!" Just as I thought Center would question why am I appearing at this spot at this time, she hurriedly left me behind with 5 lifeless yankees on the ground … Hmm, I smell a rat (note: Not me!) here.

I folded my arms and thought hard for a while…Doctor?…oh! There's this Akihabara Government Hospital just down the street, and since Center is "fleeing" towards that direction…I should be able to continue trailing her…

I hide behind a tree and spotted Center entering the building with the name "Akihabara Government Hospital". She went to the counter and registered herself while I sneaked in discreetly, grabbed the newspapers from the stand located next to the long row of seats at the waiting hall and held the papers up to hide my face even though I have most of it hidden under my hood. A little commotion was heard when Center insisted on asking for a Dr Takahashi. OMG! I think I saw Center begging the nurse at the registration counter with puppy looking eyes… This is so uncool of her!!! What had happened to my cool partner! Don't tell me she has fallen in love with this dude named Takahashi? No, no, it can't be…I always got the hunch that Center prefers girls! Oh, what am I rumbling about. The mighty Nezumi shall keep calm and spy further.

"Matsui Jurina-san, please follow me." a gentle and clear voice from a nurse who opened the door to one of the clinic rooms.

"Ah! Matsui-san! Hai!" Center exclaimed excitedly. I swore I could see her wagging her virtual" tail. Wait. Matsui-san? Matsui Jurina aka Center calling herself? What's going on?

I tiptoed and shifted and sat at the row of bench close to the room door and tried to eavesdrop the conversation. Curiosity got to me and I eventually moved closer and closer and almost stuck one of my ears on the door.

"Miss, what are you doing?" someone tapped on my shoulder. Shucks!

I turned around and saw a young nurse in light pink uniform, holding a file on her hand. She had raven long hair tied up neatly in a bun and looked really  angelic  wearing the nurse hat. Her legs were long and … ok i couldn't help but notice that her chests seems to be tightly squeezed into her uniform top…plus, she looked like someone I'd seen before…but I just couldn't recall who?

"Ah, I..I… oh, I'm worried about my friend who has just gone in…her wrist is hurt and I wonder if she'll be okay?" I did not lie, she indeed had injured her wrist.

The nurse stared at me with her innocent eyes and suddenly her eyes widened and she opened her mouth agape while she tried cover it with one hand…I had never see someone with such over reaction expression before…it was so stupid and comical that I was controlling my laughers…ppfff…

"Are, Miss! You have a cut on your forehead!"

"Oh!" I then realize that my hood had fallen off and my forehead is now exposed.

"Come inside with me quickly, you can get an infection you know, if you ignore it…" She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the same room as Center. Wait, no! ehh! she was quite strong and I was dragged in while struggling to no avail. Oh my, where did this frail looking nurse get her strength from???

Once the door was opened, what greeted me first was a huge ribbon. It was indeed a huge one and it was waving slightly. When I looked down further, I saw a midget in white coat, wearing a ridiculous big ribbon on her head, busily scribbling some notes on the table. She was wearing a name tag that read "Dr Takahashi". Oh, so this is the doctor that Center was dying to see? hmm… where's Center?

"Dr Takahashi, sorry for the intrusion, but this young lady is having a cut and I think she better get it treated so I brought her in!" The reaction queen was talking in a fast speed. Dr Takahashi looked up to us and smiled. "Oh Kashiwagi-san. Sure, let me take a look. Miss, you can sit down here." Dr Takahashi signaled me to take seat next to her and took a good look at my wound immediately. I turned my head around and saw Nurse Kashiwagi-san staring at me with a concerned look. Yabai, this is quite embarrassing…I seldom get such stares even from my BFF…talking about BFF, where the hell is she?

"Kashiwagi-san, can you take this young lady behind and clean her wound and put on a plaster? it is just a minor scratch, no worries?" Dr Takahashi smiled, showing deep dimples. Ok she is quite charming, actually.

"It's ok, I can do it myself when I'm home…Ano, may I know where's my friend, Matsui Jurina?" I asked Nurse Kashiwagi who was scrambling to take some bottles of antiseptic and bandages from the shelf. She seems to be a clumsy person.

"Jurina-san was at the treatment room behind…come, let's go find her and do the treatment there!" Jurina-san? Since when she is so close to the nurse?

Nurse Kashiwagi led me to the room behind. When i entered the room, I couldn't see Center at first, but then there was some noises and movements behind the folded bed curtains at the corner.

"Jurina-san, stop moving, else I cannot reach you…"

"Matsui-san…I am scared…please be gentle on me…."

My face immediately turned tomato red as I heard the vulnerable voice of my partner who is usually strong and fearless. The temperature in the room seems to have shot up immediately.

"Miss, are you ok?" Nurse Kashiwagi looked at me with her innocent eyes.

"Arggghhhh!!!" Center screamed. I was shocked and ran behind the folded curtain and guess what…

A pale skin nurse was putting down a used syringe and then applied rubbing alcohol on Center's forearm.

It now make sense to me that the nurse had just adminstered an injection on Center. I was too paranoid and a little..well...creative to think of the steamy scene earlier.

"Nezumi! Why are you here?" Center looked at me unbelievably. The nurse beside her bit her nails, titled her head in a cute way and asked "Ne, Jurina-san, is this your friend?"

"Rena-san, this girl ..Oh what's your name, miss? (I replied coldly: Watanabe Mayu) Watanabe-san here was looking for Jurina-san outside the clinic when i spotted the wound on her forehead. Dr Takahashi had asked me to clean up the wound. Am i interrupting you?" Nurse Kashiwagi helped to do the explanation.

"Oh, not at all, please help yourself to the seats here." Nurse Rena gave a warm smile and gestured us to sit down (but somehow I think I had seen someone with the similar smile before).

Center and I were asked to sit on the chairs at the opposite corners and the 2 nurses happily proceeded to do the treatment on us while having a casual chat, well they are young trainee nurses and can't help to be chatty and friendly while working together…from their conversations I gathered that Center has been "patronising" the clinic for trainee nurses and Dr Takahashi very frequently. By the way, the nurses' names are Kashiwagi Yuki and Matsui Rena. Both are in 2nd year of the nurse school. They are both on attachment to Akihabara Government Hospital and had been assigned to partner with Dr Takahashi who is in the 4th year of housemanship.

This is suspicious…I narrowed my eyes and looked at Center.

Earth to Center.

Center was blushing hard while stealing glances at Nurse Matsui who is bandaging up Center's wrist gently. I could actually see tint of red appearing on center's cheeks especially when the nurse's fingers touched her wrist. I even caught center bitting her lower lip cutely.

Oh my! Now I understand all her weird actions…looking for fights, getting injured on purpose…and asking for Dr Takahashi.

All these just to get close to this pretty nurse, Matsui Rena *____*

So, my BFF is sillily (if there's such a word) in love with a nurse!

Duh!!! Love is a demon that can even turn a cool and strong person into a fool instantly. Center, you are gone case! I can't help but jeering at her…LOL…

ITAI!!!

I hissed when I felt a sting on my forehead…The reaction queen treating my wound got a shock from overreacting and dropped the cotton wool from her hand.

"Gomen!" she apologized and bent down to pick up the dropped piece of wool ball.

Instantly,  think I got a rush of blood to my head when I saw how nice looking and sexy her oshiri looks wrapping in her tight uniform skirt!

Oshiri! Oshiri! Oshiri! ω

My dark secret which I have told no one - I have a fetish for nice oshiri! That explained why Center can never be my GF because she failed badly in that department.

I covered my mouth tightly with both hands in case of I drool too much and take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves. My mind went blank for a few secs while Nurse Kashiwagi continues to clean the wound and paste a giant plaster across my forehead to make me look like a complete baka while I'm sitting down…plus her chests are just inches away from my face which sends my heart pounding hard. Hmm…she smells so nice! I catch a glimpse of a thin necklace around her neck with a tiny silver cross pendant.

"Yes, all done!" exclaimed both nurses. "Last but not least…the magic touch!"

Just as I thought I am safe, the next thing that happened unexpectedly to both Center and I send us exclaiming " EHHHHHH!!!!" in unison.

Nurse Kashiwagi pecked my forehead  gently with her luscious lips while Nurse Matsui did the same on Center's wrist with her thin lips.

Something seems to have exploded in our minds.

We felt as if we were sent to Kami-sama's world instantly in a rocket.

Warm red liquid drips down from our noses.

The nurses were in panic mode and screaming for Dr Takahashi.

Dr Takahashi's ribbons bouncing furiously as she rushed in.

"God, What did Shinoda-san teach you this time?"

"Shinoda-senpai told us to give a kiss on the wound of the yankee girls from Majijo if we ever encounter one. She said it's a healing magic  spell that will be effective only on the girls from Majijo…" Nurse Matsui said with a guilty voice.

"That Shinoda's trolling her kouhais again" thought Dr Takahsahi with a sigh… "We might need a blood transfusion…damn, Shinoda!!!"

Thanks to Sado-senpai, both Center and I were sent to heaven, even if it's only for a few secs.

3 days later...

At the rooftop.

Two girls were standing behind the railings, looking at the scenery from the top. One girl is wearing a beige cardigan and her right hand was holding on to her bandaged left hand. The other girl who is chewing gums, is wearing a hooded jacket, her bangs covering her forehead and a ridiculously big plaster.

"Ne, center. Shall we go find some yankees to fight?"

Center was surprised and turned to look at her best friend. She still look the same old aloof Nezumi with no emotion shown on her pretty face.

Suddenly, Nezumi appeared to be annoyed and hiss at Center who is staring at her.

"Stop staring! Alright, I admit that I also love the hospital as much as you!" Her voice faded as she said the last sentence, her face in embarrassmentnt.

Center let out a giggle and hanged her un-injured right hand around Nezumi's shoulder.

"Haha, I know what you mean…ok. let's find some small fish and get some minor injuries and be sent to heaven again!" smirked Center.

"Center, you know. I find the 2 nurses looking rather familiar… I just could't figure out who they resemble…especially the giggles of Matsui-san...could they be from Majijo too?"

"No way, they are good-pure-lovely-innocent-gentle-angelic-god sent nurses… they can't be from a yankee school like ours!!"

"…."

THE END

=================================(^U^)=======================================

The last part...I shall leave it to your imagination!

Decided to use bigger font size for the benefits of readers with poor eyesight like me (That thick pairs of glasses in my profile pic show how bad my eyesight is...)

Thanks for reading  :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:07:26 PM by DC2805 »
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kumo

Re: We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) Updated: 11082013
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:02:25 PM »
"they are good-pure-lovely-innocent-gentle-angelic-god sent nurses".........riiiiighhhttt. LOOOLL

Will there be a sequel for this story? XD XD XD *wagging tail*

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:03:54 PM »
so wonderful!!!
Lol, Sado-sama trolled them~
well, in a way,  Yukirin and Rena are Black and Geki
Hehe~
At first the title made me think... What's this about?
And then, it turned out to be so awesome!!~~ <3 Majisuka Saikou!!

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:51:24 PM »
omg this so funny  XD
sado-senpai such a troll :P
mayuyu and her oshiri fetish classic :lol:
vulnerable center :inlove:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 08:20:34 PM »
so funny and entertaining  XD

I'm dying of laughter  :on lol: :on lol:

I like your writing style <3 I want a sequel, too hahaha :cow: :cow:
twitter  tumblr

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
kyaaing~~~~ :yossi: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »
very Funny and lovely

thanks

^_^

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 08:35:52 PM »
Lol how come they don't recognize Black and Gekikara anymore XD
And Sado always has her way to be a sadist 8D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 10:20:51 PM »
I'm not surprises that they love hospital so much. :lol: XD :P
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 08:44:02 AM »

OMAKE - we aren't the only hospital lover  :heart:

"EEEHHHHHHH!!!!"

Center and Nezumi turned to look at each other in surprise and with question marks written all over their faces.

Seconds ago, their eyes widened as they witnessed the legendary fighter who has just been released from the Delinquent Reform Centre, in a domestic helper apron and holding a laundry basket, roaming around the hospital. She is unmistakenly, Maeda, with her signature dead fish eyes and shoulder length jet black hair. Little did they expect to meet the girl here.

What the hell is she doing in Akihabara Government Hospital?

The 2 girls are again here in this hospital to receive their weekly dosage of tender-loving-care from their favorite nurses that they admire oh-so-much and happened to find Maeda coming out from the Houseman Block behind the Clinic Block. Maeda was back facing the duo and did not see them. She was walking along the pavement from the Houseman Block heading towards the Clinic Block.

"She seems to be looking out for something." The duo nodded their heads in agreement.

Out of sheer curiosity, the 2 decided to play detective and followed Maeda quietly.

Suddenly, Maeda paused and shifted herself behind some walls. Light footsteps could be heard from afar, from the other end of the pavement.

As the sound of the light footsteps got closer, the afternoon sun cast the shadow of a short figure with giant ribbon onto the cold concrete floor.

The petite houseman, Dr Takahashi was seen hurrying by with a bouncing ribbon on her head, holding on to some stack of files in her hands.

"Minami…" Maeda mumbles softly and had a dreamy look in her eyes who no longer look like dead fish eyes.

Silence. Silence. Silence.

Out of sudden, Maeda turned around and sent a deadly glare at the pillar where Center and Nezumi are hiding, sending a cold chill down the spines of the duo.

Placing her left index finger on her lips, she signaled the 2 girls to keep quiet.

As the 2 froze on their spot, Maeda turned back and tidied her skirt, using her fingers to run through her hair, put on a warm smile and walked towards Dr Takahashi in an extra cheerful mode.

"Oh, good afternoon, Maeda-san!" Dr Takahashi waved at Maeda showing a cute, dimpled simile.

"Good afternoon, Dr Takahashi…what a coincidence! We always get to meet each other here!" Maeda returned an angelic smile.

Center and Nezumi automatically retreated to the background slowly before they fled the scene, still traumatized by the killer glare of Maeda.

"Better not to cross path with a serious stalker, if you want to see the sun of tomorrow!" this golden advice rang through the minds of the 2 hospital lovers.

Author: So, we have another hospital lover here!  :heart:

Once again, thanks for reading!  :)

Sad to say that there will not be any sequel for this story at the moment. Well, there might be some epilogue introduced to wrap up the happy ending but I have some other stories in mind to complete before doing that...so let's see how it goes!  :fap

Am in the midst of composing a "2 shots" - Part 1 and 2 for a super-cheesy story. Hope to complete and post them by tonight. (Time check: it's 2:45PM over here).

See ya soon!  :yossi:
Visit my FFs:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake Updated: 12/08/2013
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAH, Maeda working at the hospital, too?! Or she is just another visitor like CenNezu? XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »
FUNNY OMAKEEEEE! XDDDDDDDD

Thanks!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 12:16:33 PM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :lol:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kumo

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »
Nice omake there!
Glad you made it weekly, I thought it was daily at first, lol.

I hope in the new 2 shots will also have wmatsui moments there  XD

And I(we)'ll be waiting for the epilogue ^^

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Shinoki, mayuki_daisuki, matsuru, xsilentreader, Archer1992, koneki, zita: Thanks for your replies  :twothumbs

Yuki88-san: Regarding "Geki & Black" lookalike nurses...they shall remain as a mystery at the moment...  XD

Maeda is actually helping out in the hospital just like in Season 1. But she is spending more time stalking ribbon-san than helping out! Who knows, one day she might become another nurse in the hospital.  :lol:

kumo-san: Thanks for reading. There are lotsa Wmatsui moments in my new FF  :)
Visit my FFs:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
this is hilarious  :wahaha: Maritroll as its finest! majo majo mamamajo ma ma ma! Majijo *ah im hearing the OST*  :dizzy:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Omg what a wonderful yankees story

Please continue

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
EPILOGUE! !  :ding:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
More!!!!!
 :w00t:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline soraheartAKB48

This story is soooooo good :love: can you make an epilogue ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :bow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback