JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~

Author Topic: Mr. Moonlight ~Yoshizawa Hitomi~  (Read 7988 times)

Offline Mikitty_Lover

• a slave 4 MIKITTY
  • Member+
  • MIKI FUJIMOTO's lover
Mr. Moonlight ~Yoshizawa Hitomi~
« on: December 01, 2007, 11:27:11 PM »
What? A story about Yossi's boyish-ness and her love relations with other members. :------D Mostly something like a triangle Yossi-Makoto-Miki and also Rika there to shake things up.
Who? Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika, Ogawa Makoto, Fujimoto Miki and some random H!P members.
When? Around the releasing of Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~.

PART ONE - THE☆PEACE! ~From Charmy Ishikawa's point of view~

"Ehh?", Rika said to her fellow Biyuuden member Erika Miyoshi, "Do some people really think there's something going on between me and Yossi? I mean fans or something". She was very confused. "Well, I'm not sure, but you were very close when you entered Morning Musume, a boyish and a girlish one", Erika said, "Besides, our fans are completely crazy!" she said and laughed. Rika laughed too, but she felt still confused.
Later on that day she was walking to her dressing room to get ready for a photoshoot. "Seriously. Me and Yossi going out or something.." she was thinking. "But we're both girls! It's just crazy." She rolled her eyes. "Although.. She is pretty hot.. for a girl!" Then Rika shaked her head. "No. I know Yossi likes someone. I can tell. I just dunno who.. Maybe it's...me? Oh, I am nuts!"

PART TWO - Death glare? What death glare?! ~The Mikitty way of life~

Miki was pretty bored. They had been shooting for the PV of their new single, Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ for so long. "Some people just can't dance..." she thought and secretly death-glared at the newest member, Koharu Kusumi. "Well, I should get something to drink. I'm thirsty." She went downstairs and there was Yossi to get something to drink too. "Hi", Yossi said to Miki. "Hi, hi", Miki said and smiled. "Duuude, Yossi's looking pretty good" Miki said to herself. "So, how's it going up there? They're getting their close-ups done?" Hitomi asked and stopped Miki's wicked and kinda nasty thoughts. "Umm, yeah, sure. Koharu is still new, she still hasn't got it all together. It takes time". Yossi smiled at Miki. "Well, I gotta go now, it's my turn soon!" she said, touched Miki's shoulder and went upstairs. Miki smiled. "Well well.. What did I just promise to myself.." Miki thought. She wanted not to want anyone. Especially Yossi. Besides, Miki didn't want to be a..slut. Cause she had something going on between Aya Matsuura. It was pretty strange, they were the bestest of friends and then one day, Miki had "accidentally" touched Aya's boobs and then it started. The constant flirting, more groping and touching (mostly by Mikitty).. But Miki had also had many boyfriends. She was a girl who kinda got what she wanted no matter what. And she had decided not to want Hitomi Yoshizawa, cause she just got some vibes Yossi wasn't available. Then she went to look herself into the mirror. She wanted to give the death glare to herself.

PART THREE - Sexy Boy ~Yoshizawa Hitomi?~

Hitomi was feeling very good. Very positive. Actually she was feeling kinda turned on.. "Man, she's just...a pleasure to watch" Yossi thought while watching her fellow member doing her close-ups. She didn't get it. She didn't get why she liked that one girl so much. From the first day they met, she had been in love. That girl was pretty much a dream come true to Hitomi. She keeped on watching her video shooting happily (and still turned on).

PART FOUR - MY MR. MOONLIGHT <3 ~Ogawa Makoto's thoughts~

"Yoshizawa-san is so cool." Makoto thought. Yossi was talking to Koharu, giving her some advice. Makoto had liked Yossi for some time. She had liked more then as a friend. At first she couldn't admit it to herself, but later on she had to. Makoto also noticed that some other members, and possibly fans, had noticed that too. That she had feelings for Hitomi. But she couldn't deny it, she couldn't stop it. And everytime Yossi was with Miki Fujimoto, she felt jealous.

PART FIVE - Yossi, MY DEAR BOY ~Mikitty strikes again~

"Oops..." Miki thought after groping Aichan in front of a camera. She just couldn't help it. She thought touching everyone was fun! But she also knew that people would think it strange. Especially when you can watch it on TV or something. Same with her adjusting her bra. She had gotten complainments about that, but geez, would it be better to let them fall down or something?! Miki also thought, Yossi was the only one she hadn't had a good change to grope. But Yossi was so boyish and cool so it would be weird. Maybe that's why Miki got excited about her. She hadn't "had" her yet.

PART SIX - Confessions to be made ~Yoshizawa Hitomi's MYSTERIES~

Some days had gone from the PV shooting for Sexy Boy. Yossi felt like she should confess. She couldn't keep it to herself, some people had already noticed she was in love. But she didn't know who to tell. The person herself or her very close friend? Why did it have to be so difficult? "Telling the actual person would probably be better", she thought and started to look for that specific person from all dressing rooms, ladies rooms and everywhere.
Then she suddenly ran right into Makoto Ogawa. "Hi!" Hitomi said, trying to sound completely normal. "Hi", she replied. "Okay, now is the time.." "Umm, Makochan, I have something I wanted to talk to you about.", she said. Makoto looked at Yossi and said "Oookay". Yossi nodded at a closet close to them and they went in. "Is it a secret?" Makoto asked. "Well, you could put it that way.." Yossi answered. She took a deep breath. "You know the two of us have been really close for a long time? Since you joined Morning Musume?" Hitomi asked and Makoto nodded. "Well, uh, I just.." "DAMN IT why does this have to be so hard?!" Hitomi struggled. "Yes?", Makochan asked. She was looking pretty cute. She was smaller and younger than Yossi, and looked like a little cute puppy. "I like you", Yossi said. "Umm, okay? I like you too, this is not a new thing you know! We're close. We even bought matching bracelets." Makoto said, smiled and showed Yossi her bracelet. Secretly she was hoping for Yossi to confess her love. "Yeah, I have it too. But that's not the point.. I.. I really like you." Yossi said. Then suddenly she stepped towards Makoto and put her hands on Makoto's shoulders. Makoto was confused. "Eh?", she asked but Yossi shut her down by putting her finger on Makoto's lips. She really liked those cute lips. The adrealine started rushing like crazy and Yossi couldn't help herself. She kissed Makoto, who at first seemed very surprised but then kissed her back passionately. They kissed each other for a pretty long while. Then Makoto's phone rang. "Oh, it's Gaki-san!" Makoto said. "We were supposed to go grab lunch." She explained to Yossi. "Sure, go have it." She smiled. Makoto smiled back and went away. "Okay, that's a start.." Yossi thought. "But whoa, she's one hell of a kisser!"

TO BE CONTINUED :---)

5 Best things in Hello! Project: Fujimoto Miki, Yomako, Ogawa Makoto, Okada Yui, Shibata Ayumi

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Re: Mr. Moonlight ~Yoshizawa Hitomi~
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »
Woyyyw!!!
This seems interesting, although I'm not a big fan of Yomako I'm a really fan of Yossy, and Yomiki and Ishiyoshi hahaha
Well, I hope you update the new chapter soon

Offline Mikitty_Lover

• a slave 4 MIKITTY
  • Member+
  • MIKI FUJIMOTO's lover
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 11:53:38 PM »
Woyyyw!!!
This seems interesting, although I'm not a big fan of Yomako I'm a really fan of Yossy, and Yomiki and Ishiyoshi hahaha
Well, I hope you update the new chapter soon

:D i don't really like hitomi, but i looooove mikitty (and btw miki-aya is one of the best pairs! <3) and yomako. :D

i'll be continuing it some time soon!

5 Best things in Hello! Project: Fujimoto Miki, Yomako, Ogawa Makoto, Okada Yui, Shibata Ayumi

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 04:13:07 AM »
Interesting how you're doing each POV as it's own separate part. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 05:39:56 AM »
Props for the description of your story at the start and the interesting title names, the separation helps to keep the characters in order so it's easier to understand what's going on.  It feels like I was just thrust into the middle of a story instead of the beginning of one. XD  I support Yomako the most so I'm happy about the storyline. :wub:  Rika and Yossy has that mom and dad, 4th gen family image so I like them too.  I'm not so much a Yomiki shipper but I look forward to Miki firing things up.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 05:58:45 AM »
This forum needs more YOMAKO XD! I like your style
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 08:37:18 AM »
Miki is so funny in this. :---D

I didn't like any pairings inside H!P before, but I'm deeefinitely starting to like Yomako a lot after reading this. :--) Keep it goin!

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »
I think I'll like this very much AND that makoto is in for a lot of pain because of miki's way of life
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 02:04:12 AM »
anammm I like your signature
From where are those pics?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 02:50:43 AM »
the middle one is an old pic of her boxing and the edges are recent from what i guess is her play's rehearsal. here they are, if you want.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 02:51:18 AM by anammm »

Offline Miss Moonlight

• Yossi's teh sex <3
  • YossiのPASSIONATE LOVER
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »
OMG YOMAKO <3

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cause if I'm not Yossi's girlfriend, it's gotta be Makoto.  :)

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »
I miss this :(

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
I love these  :lol: I really love [PART TWO - Death glare? What death glare?! ~The Mikitty way of life~ ]

" She was a girl who kinda got what she wanted no matter what. And she had decided not to want Hitomi Yoshizawa, cause she just got some vibes Yossi wasn't available. Then she went to look herself into the mirror. She wanted to give the death glare to herself.

LOL I busted out laughing like loco . Oh I also love the YoMako-ness. I really wish people would write more YoMako fanfics =/.

Miss Moonlight@ I agree! Makoto and Yossi belong together!

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 03:24:46 AM »
What? A story about Yossi's boyish-ness and her love relations with other members. :------D Mostly something like a triangle Yossi-Makoto-Miki and also Rika there to shake things up.
Who? Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika, Ogawa Makoto, Fujimoto Miki and some random H!P members.
When? Around the releasing of Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~.

PART ONE - THE☆PEACE! ~From Charmy Ishikawa's point of view~

"Ehh?", Rika said to her fellow Biyuuden member Erika Miyoshi, "Do some people really think there's something going on between me and Yossi? I mean fans or something". She was very confused. "Well, I'm not sure, but you were very close when you entered Morning Musume, a boyish and a girlish one", Erika said, "Besides, our fans are completely crazy!" she said and laughed. Rika laughed too, but she felt still confused.
Later on that day she was walking to her dressing room to get ready for a photoshoot. "Seriously. Me and Yossi going out or something.." she was thinking. "But we're both girls! It's just crazy." She rolled her eyes. "Although.. She is pretty hot.. for a girl!" Then Rika shaked her head. "No. I know Yossi likes someone. I can tell. I just dunno who.. Maybe it's...me? Oh, I am nuts!"

PART TWO - Death glare? What death glare?! ~The Mikitty way of life~

Miki was pretty bored. They had been shooting for the PV of their new single, Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ for so long. "Some people just can't dance..." she thought and secretly death-glared at the newest member, Koharu Kusumi. "Well, I should get something to drink. I'm thirsty." She went downstairs and there was Yossi to get something to drink too. "Hi", Yossi said to Miki. "Hi, hi", Miki said and smiled. "Duuude, Yossi's looking pretty good" Miki said to herself. "So, how's it going up there? They're getting their close-ups done?" Hitomi asked and stopped Miki's wicked and kinda nasty thoughts. "Umm, yeah, sure. Koharu is still new, she still hasn't got it all together. It takes time". Yossi smiled at Miki. "Well, I gotta go now, it's my turn soon!" she said, touched Miki's shoulder and went upstairs. Miki smiled. "Well well.. What did I just promise to myself.." Miki thought. She wanted not to want anyone. Especially Yossi. Besides, Miki didn't want to be a..slut. Cause she had something going on between Aya Matsuura. It was pretty strange, they were the bestest of friends and then one day, Miki had "accidentally" touched Aya's boobs and then it started. The constant flirting, more groping and touching (mostly by Mikitty).. But Miki had also had many boyfriends. She was a girl who kinda got what she wanted no matter what. And she had decided not to want Hitomi Yoshizawa, cause she just got some vibes Yossi wasn't available. Then she went to look herself into the mirror. She wanted to give the death glare to herself.

PART THREE - Sexy Boy ~Yoshizawa Hitomi?~

Hitomi was feeling very good. Very positive. Actually she was feeling kinda turned on.. "Man, she's just...a pleasure to watch" Yossi thought while watching her fellow member doing her close-ups. She didn't get it. She didn't get why she liked that one girl so much. From the first day they met, she had been in love. That girl was pretty much a dream come true to Hitomi. She keeped on watching her video shooting happily (and still turned on).

PART FOUR - MY MR. MOONLIGHT <3 ~Ogawa Makoto's thoughts~

"Yoshizawa-san is so cool." Makoto thought. Yossi was talking to Koharu, giving her some advice. Makoto had liked Yossi for some time. She had liked more then as a friend. At first she couldn't admit it to herself, but later on she had to. Makoto also noticed that some other members, and possibly fans, had noticed that too. That she had feelings for Hitomi. But she couldn't deny it, she couldn't stop it. And everytime Yossi was with Miki Fujimoto, she felt jealous.

PART FIVE - Yossi, MY DEAR BOY ~Mikitty strikes again~

"Oops..." Miki thought after groping Aichan in front of a camera. She just couldn't help it. She thought touching everyone was fun! But she also knew that people would think it strange. Especially when you can watch it on TV or something. Same with her adjusting her bra. She had gotten complainments about that, but geez, would it be better to let them fall down or something?! Miki also thought, Yossi was the only one she hadn't had a good change to grope. But Yossi was so boyish and cool so it would be weird. Maybe that's why Miki got excited about her. She hadn't "had" her yet.

PART SIX - Confessions to be made ~Yoshizawa Hitomi's MYSTERIES~

Some days had gone from the PV shooting for Sexy Boy. Yossi felt like she should confess. She couldn't keep it to herself, some people had already noticed she was in love. But she didn't know who to tell. The person herself or her very close friend? Why did it have to be so difficult? "Telling the actual person would probably be better", she thought and started to look for that specific person from all dressing rooms, ladies rooms and everywhere.
Then she suddenly ran right into Makoto Ogawa. "Hi!" Hitomi said, trying to sound completely normal. "Hi", she replied. "Okay, now is the time.." "Umm, Makochan, I have something I wanted to talk to you about.", she said. Makoto looked at Yossi and said "Oookay". Yossi nodded at a closet close to them and they went in. "Is it a secret?" Makoto asked. "Well, you could put it that way.." Yossi answered. She took a deep breath. "You know the two of us have been really close for a long time? Since you joined Morning Musume?" Hitomi asked and Makoto nodded. "Well, uh, I just.." "DAMN IT why does this have to be so hard?!" Hitomi struggled. "Yes?", Makochan asked. She was looking pretty cute. She was smaller and younger than Yossi, and looked like a little cute puppy. "I like you", Yossi said. "Umm, okay? I like you too, this is not a new thing you know! We're close. We even bought matching bracelets." Makoto said, smiled and showed Yossi her bracelet. Secretly she was hoping for Yossi to confess her love. "Yeah, I have it too. But that's not the point.. I.. I really like you." Yossi said. Then suddenly she stepped towards Makoto and put her hands on Makoto's shoulders. Makoto was confused. "Eh?", she asked but Yossi shut her down by putting her finger on Makoto's lips. She really liked those cute lips. The adrealine started rushing like crazy and Yossi couldn't help herself. She kissed Makoto, who at first seemed very surprised but then kissed her back passionately. They kissed each other for a pretty long while. Then Makoto's phone rang. "Oh, it's Gaki-san!" Makoto said. "We were supposed to go grab lunch." She explained to Yossi. "Sure, go have it." She smiled. Makoto smiled back and went away. "Okay, that's a start.." Yossi thought. "But whoa, she's one hell of a kisser!"

TO BE CONTINUED :---)

PLEASE WRITE MORE YOMAKO! PLEASEEEEEEEE! You wrote that so well and I know I'm posting again, but really, people don't write enough YoMako, so there needs to be more lol =P.

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 03:26:14 AM »
OMG YOMAKO <3

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cause if I'm not Yossi's girlfriend, it's gotta be Makoto.  :)

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.All exept being Yossi gf/bf.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~