JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: The SNSD Collection thread  (Read 50664 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: The SNSD Collection thread
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 12:13:08 PM »
I got more cards today, nothing as cool as that Tiffany though :cry:
[pics later]

We should totally do an exchange thing, realised how long its gonna take me to collect them all XD & yes I will endeavour to do so! :sweatdrop:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »
I'll be forever in awe, when someone posts a pic of a pair of panties and provide decent proof that they (used to) belong to a member.

Wearing them on the head is a plus.

That would be something all right. :bow:
[/url]

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »
^ That'll be the job of tama or whoever gets the girls in their area :yep: YOU CAN DO IT!!

jphip <3 u dinny

I really like that spaos (?) poster din, and those T's are cute Fen :snsdfany: the :| face lol. where u get ur stickers aznnerd?

DAMN dinny and Fen remind me I gotta frame some of my shit too, they're just in a pile of dust and pubes :lol:

LOLWUT. I checked my cards again and FUCK there are some hologram ones. awesome! I thought I had so many doubles. WERD popsie, we should get a jphip snsd trading card thing going!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 02:56:14 AM »
I got more cards today, nothing as cool as that Tiffany though :cry:
[pics later]

We should totally do an exchange thing, realised how long its gonna take me to collect them all XD & yes I will endeavour to do so! :sweatdrop:

Definitely should set up a thread for trading. I should be getting mine soon...

My Oh poster finally came! Now I gotta go get that gigantic frame!

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 04:01:41 AM »
^ That'll be the job of tama or whoever gets the girls in their area :yep: YOU CAN DO IT!!

jphip <3 u dinny

I really like that spaos (?) poster din, and those T's are cute Fen :snsdfany: the :| face lol. where u get ur stickers aznnerd?

I bought them from CPH's Store before he decided to reorganize everything. I asked him when he's going to put them back up and he said later on when he can take pics and recount them lol

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2010, 07:59:30 PM »
LOL dai, you got special semi rare cards and didn't even notice XD

Forgot to take a photo of the new cards before putting them with the rest, so this all mine so far. For the ones I have duplicates of I've written how many on the pic for future trading purposes *wink wink nudge nudge* :P
The left sides are the back of the cards from the previous page. I don't know if that makes sense, I am tired :lol:

5 Sunny profile cards and all just regulars, damn LOL.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 07:22:09 AM »
So my package came much quicker than I thought it was going to take! o.O Yay for me.

Some more additions to my collection:

I bought 2 sets = 30 packs :panic:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 07:29:37 AM »
^ Think I need to cave and buy a set. Maybe without the stand though. Look at all your cards :drool:
& I saw you make that order with cph/John :P He ships things so freaking fast, must have a private delivery jet or something XD

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
^ You know, I wrote down no display box/stand thingy, but he still shipped the stands to me.  Both of them. o.O Nice guy. Didn't charge extra or anything. Unless the box means something else.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 07:35:28 AM »
^ Think I need to cave and buy a set. Maybe without the stand though. Look at all your cards :drool:
& I saw you make that order with cph/John :P He ships things so freaking fast, must have a private delivery jet or something XD
i bought some stuff from him too. even got that beauty drink the girls promoted(says it tastes like apple juice)

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
^ I got that before, it totally does taste like a really sweet apple juice & yeah I saw you order in his thread too ;)

I'm not stalking you or Fen, I just stumbled across your posts out of pure coincident :)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 08:35:14 AM »
^ It's cool. I saw your posts in there too. XD And then thought, "Ah, there she goes again. Getting more cards." :lol:

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 05:24:29 PM »
The post stand thingy comes with the packs when u buy it, its 1 per pack soo i guess the guys sending u what u actucally ordered  :twothumbs

I saw this pack at Lottemart yday, they also have a TVXQ (dong bang shin Ki/dbsk) set i guess SM entertainment is juicing all their idols out in a good way. I'm really tempted to buy the snsd 1, but the last time i collected something liek this was MM card sets n trading cards.

BTW FENRIR where did u get those pink poster things?  (in ur 2nd pic) did u order it seperately or did it come with the set?

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »
^ The DBSK cards are kinda lame compared to the SNSD ones. Of course my mother has some *eyeroll*, but even she agrees the SNSD ones look nicer :D Although DBSK have printed sigs on some of theirs that AREN'T super rare.

As for the posters, hope Fen doesn't mind me answering, they are official goods from the concert tour. Online you can buy them from Yesasia (damn expensive!), or cph's Shop. Its a pack of 9 (or 10, can't remember if there is a group pic) posters.
But you're in Korea so you should be able to find them somewhere~ Maybe a CD store? I know the Asian music stores in Sydney & Melbourne here in Australia sell them.

Speaking of which. I think I need to go shopping in Sydney. I want those posters & just realised cph has one left, crap~
Don't know whether to get the Encore set as well. NM, not getting the Encore, I don't have that many walls :P
Man I am so addicted to buying SNSD crap when I so don't have the money to XD
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 05:59:10 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »
The post stand thingy comes with the packs when u buy it, its 1 per pack soo i guess the guys sending u what u actucally ordered  :twothumbs
BTW FENRIR where did u get those pink poster things?  (in ur 2nd pic) did u order it seperately or did it come with the set?

Ah, yeah, the stand comes with it, but there was an option not to send the stand since it adds to shipping weight and dimensions, but since I was getting the bromides (mini posters) which is about the same size as the stand, I guess it was easier for him to ship it that way for protection as well. Edit: Actually, I just found a post it note he stuck on saying he upgraded it to include the displays. lol

As lollipop mentioned, the bromides were concert goods that I also ordered separately. Last I checked YesAsia is out of them.
The encore pics are too big. I have no room left to put them up on my wall too. lol

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »
Yes i remember my how much my MM set had set me back by about a good £700, Im trying my hardest to not buy Kara stuff, but the posters i can do! thanks for the info and reply guys (sorry about being late with a reply).

Offline theMVP

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
my current sone collection..

spao tshirt only wear it once at meetup of malaysian sones.. taeyeon n sunny socks is a must to have collection.. light stick bought to get ready for the konsert...

balloon got from GG9@mysone at meetup of malaysian sones in Kuala Lumpur..

top bought.. bottom got from tetsuya@mysone at meetup of malaysian sones in Kuantan..

bought at a korean store in Kuala Lumpur, Mystar Collection.. event thought it is fake but its kinda unique. i just like it..

pink phonestrap for my phone...

unofficial poscard .. showing of old looks of soshi.. just for my revision.. heh..

p/s about snsd star collection cards i will add later after i completed it..

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2010, 06:31:36 PM »
That's quite a nice phone strap, I'd never be able to rock it tho.  Maybe if it was black and white. lol

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2010, 05:45:00 AM »
First I've ever seen that type of phone charm
-sigh- wished my phone had a place to put one at, then I'd get a ton and switch them out

BTW that postcard thingie, are those printed signatures?

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2010, 11:05:59 AM »
nice haul theMVP and :welcome to :hipheart:

I like the balloons, they look like whoopee cushions lol

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On