JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive

Author Topic: [TV] DERO! (脱出ゲーム DERO!) / TORE  (Read 45673 times)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Re: [TV] DERO! (脱出ゲーム DERO!) / TORE
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »
Wow, Kitarie dominated just like last time. They should make her a regular like Beckii.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »
Needed more Sasshi, really. But that end game, so close!

Still waiting on the AKB vs SKE special.

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »

"Yay"   XD

Takamina and Haruna pwned. They got some good exposure imo. Haruna did really well and proved she isn't an airhead. She looked super cute with her face through the wall as well.

I expected a bit more from Yui. She didn't really say much. Luckily her game turned out pretty interesting in the end and we got some good angles out of it  :lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
2012.04.30. TORE! 2h SP with AKB ( Takahashi Minami , Kojima Haruna , Yokohama Yui )
Full show
謎解きバトルTORE!貴乃花親方VS加藤清史郎&AKB48 2時間SP - 12.04.30 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

I agree with SomethingWild; Yui definitely wasn't in the spotlight at all. Takamina fangirl-ing over Seishirou (and just about everything else with her on the show) was just totally cute :3

Sidenote: I'm proud of myself for being able to get some of those questions :3

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
Kasai Tomomi was on the 121015 Tore!

She didn't really get to do much. She participated in one of the newer games, and it turned out she wasn't the biggest baka in her three man team  :lol: No unintentional sexy moments either  :O2

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2013, 08:13:19 AM »
CROSS-POSTING FROM THE TV POSTWHORING THREAD!

Any of this look familiar?

Did some quick Googling...and yep, it is.

Syfy Greenlights New Series 'Exit' Based on Hit Japanese Series
Written By Sara Bibel | April 3rd, 2013

NEW YORK – April 3, 2013 – Building off the success of its hit series Face Off and Total Blackout, Syfy today announced an expansion of its reality competition programming with the greenlighting of Exit. Based on the Nippon Television Network’s hit Japanese series Dero!, Exit is an all-new six episode series hosted by Curt Doussett (America’s Lost Treasures, Hazard Pay) set to premiere June 4 at 10PM ET/PT.

In each nail-biting episode, four teams of two contestants will battle to escape a series of four mind-bending and seemingly diabolical rooms, each more challenging than the last. The winning team must beat the clock while solving rapid-fire brain games and navigating a bevy of terrifyingly entertaining puzzles in order to be the only team to truly exit and win the $10,000 prize.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/04/03/syfy-greenlights-new-series-exit-based-on-hit-japanese-series/176394/

OTHER LINKS -
http://www.syfy.com/exit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_(TV_series)

Bravo Hollywood, just go ahead and show more evidence that your writers/producers are having major trouble coming up with material that's both interesting AND new/original.   :P2

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive