JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 17 2011

Author Topic: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married  (Read 109506 times)

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nono is pregnant and is going to get married
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2007, 03:12:49 PM »
UFA's response on this was pretty quick. I think they had a plan ready in case this sort of thing came up.

Agree'd, not to mention she's getting good treatment.  She must've been honest with UFA unlike Aibon.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2007, 03:14:35 PM »
I just hope that Tsuji will get a real graduation of some sort and not just disappear IF she decides or have to leave Hello! Project. It would be great if the upcoming H!P summer concert would be her graduation, so that she can be wished a hapy marriage. Should she be able to sing & dance in the summer? I'm not good with pregnancy & stuff.. :P
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 03:53:32 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline sakuragirl

• Member+
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »
I just hope that Tsuji will get a real graduation of some sort and not just disappear. It would be great if the upcoming H!P summer concert would be her graduation, so that she can be wished a hapy marriage. Should she be able to sing & dance in the summer? I'm not good with pregnancy & stuff.. :P

What does she have to graduate from? The only group she's in (Gyaruru) hasn't even debuted yet. And, apparently, she's not leaving H!P/UFA for good.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2007, 03:20:09 PM »
I just hope that Tsuji will get a real graduation of some sort and not just disappear. It would be great if the upcoming H!P summer concert would be her graduation, so that she can be wished a hapy marriage. Should she be able to sing & dance in the summer? I'm not good with pregnancy & stuff.. :P
It is not likely, because the summer tour starts in July, and according to reports she's getting married on her birthday, June 17th.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married
« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2007, 03:20:47 PM »

Who said anything about graduation? You're getting a little too ahead of yourself.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2007, 03:22:17 PM »
wtf ? damn. this is a hot news ever

Offline Rijio

• Member+
« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
I'm a bit disappointed by this piece of news. I think Tsuji is too young to have a baby. moreover this will end her career, I like very much gyaruru so that kinda makes me sad.
I hope she'll be happy tho :-\

My forum on Japan~Music~Culture~etc. Clic~!

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2007, 03:25:36 PM »
I'm a bit disappointed by this piece of news. I think Tsuji is too young to have a baby. moreover this will end her career, I like very much gyaruru so that kinda makes me sad.

ditto.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2007, 03:28:10 PM »
Why would having a baby end her career? If I'm not mistaken, one of Taiyo to Ciscomoon members, Kominato Miwa, already had two kids when she entered that group, so I don't see why would a kid end her career.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 03:28:34 PM by reyfer »

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2007, 03:28:49 PM »
Well, when it was just unconfirmed, this bit totally made me chuckle, and now that everything IS confirmed, it STILL makes me chuckle.

I definitely never saw anything this extreme coming, but, oh well. Let's just hope the father's got a good head on his shoulders, because I'd worry a little about Tsuji's baby-raising methods. Like people were saying, she acts like just a kid, herself. :lol:

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2007, 03:34:13 PM »
die-hand fans will wish her happiness and will follow her around when/if she comes back after giving birth. 
I'm sure UF* found out about this much earlier but Yossi's graduation was priority.  it wouldn't be right to let this news overshadowed Yossi.

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
posting in one of the most active threads on jphip evar.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:32 PM »
Why would having a baby end her career? If I'm not mistaken, one of Taiyo to Ciscomoon members, Kominato Miwa, already had two kids when she entered that group, so I don't see why would a kid end her career.

Wait, so it's okay to get pregnant and have a shotgun wedding, but not smoke and (supposedly) sleep with someone?

Using UFW logic, of course.

edit: posted in legendary thread, twice~
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 03:38:05 PM by Maliciel »

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2007, 03:39:14 PM »
oh yeah and i was just thinking.

yuko must be furious... tsuji's getting some action, and the first baby of H!P is probably going to make her look like the grandmother (and tsunku the grandfather?)...

haha j/k

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2007, 03:41:06 PM »
Wait, so it's okay to get pregnant and have a shotgun wedding, but not smoke and (supposedly) sleep with someone?

Using UFW logic, of course.

edit: posted in legendary thread, twice~
Using UFW logic, getting pregnant at 19 and getting married is NOT against the law. Smoking in public before being 20 is against the law. Kago was given a second chance, she blew it, so she gets fired. So, what's your point again?

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2007, 03:42:49 PM »
oh yeah and i was just thinking.

yuko must be furious... tsuji's getting some action, and the first baby of H!P is probably going to make her look like the grandmother (and tsunku the grandfather?)...

haha j/k

XD That's sorta what I was thinking too. 'Specially if Yuko's the "mother hen" of H!P

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
Another thing is, soon or later, we won't see Nono on Gatas... whether she's still in H!P or not as she can't play futsal when she is pregnant.
So I think what may happen is Tsuji will have her press conference, then will be off air for couple of months (which will hold back everything in Gyaruru), and we will need to wait again and see if she is coming back to work...
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Nono is pregnant and is going to get married [unconfirmed]
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »
2 - ANOTHER 4th gen scandal?? If this is true -->  "4th gen: going out with a bang!"
More like, "Going out BECAUSE of a 'bang'!"

Suguira starred in Ultraman Cosmos!

*awaits "Ultraman/Ultra-baby" jokes/PS jobs.* ;D

@.@ her kid is gonna have such a sweet tooth
Forget the sweet tooth, I wanna see the fangs this kid's gonna have! :wahaha:

Ever thought that she got pregnant because she's getting married?
It's the other way around (getting married because she got knocked up).   ::)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2007, 03:51:44 PM »
If she's two months preggers, does that mean the baby is due in December? I wonder if Aibon will be the godmother? What would she name it? I wonder what the other girls think about this? Will the wedding be reported on in anyway?

Yes, I'm still excited about this. Hell, she's almost an adult, go for it girl!

I still love you Nono!

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2007, 03:52:55 PM »
Who said anything about graduation? You're getting a little too ahead of yourself.

Lol, I know it's not announced that she'll be leaving H!P. I just mean if she does leave H!P, which I think wouldn't be impossible.  :-\

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 17 2011