JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 08 2010

Author Topic: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married  (Read 109492 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Re: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married
« Reply #240 on: May 08, 2007, 08:58:57 PM »
read the article on H!O, again. and it said that "she has decided to cease her showbusiness activites." does this really mean that she'll stop being a star/idol? leaving the showbiz completely?  cuz i read it as she'll be taking a break, like waiting to settle down affairs or her marraige and her pregnancy (9 weeks already), then maybe she'll come back.  although it's hard to make a comeback i guess. but then after whatever will happen in the future, we don't know for sure.  they are keeping us in the dark.  I'm waiting to see if UFA decided to terminate her contract or put her on hiatus, that's when we know what they are planning.  even if they choose to "terminate" her, she can still become a tarento, and appear on shows and do various idol things, like her former ex-MoMusu member, Ishiguro Aya.  still in the spotlight.

btw, if they are lookin for a godmother, no better one than Yossie, i say.  Yossie is a great role model and have a great personality and sense of humor.  plus she in the same gen as nono. who better than to have Yossie as ur godmother.  am i rite?  and she actually loves babies and lil kids, too.  she can scold nono when she isn't properly takin care of her kid.  Yossie probably gonna end up taking care of both mother and child.
If UFA decides to terminate her contract (and I think they won't, or they could have said so by now), she is also with TNX, so....I guess she will just get a "maternity leave", and maybe come back when and if she feels ready to.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:00:23 PM by reyfer »

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »
Just a thought, and a pretty mercenary one at that, but could we see the 'birth' of the ultimate HP star. Part of the HP project from day one. New born pictures on HM@, cute appearances at live events, first steps on Utaban, single at 5............

Think it hasn't crossed Tsunku's mind?

Edit
of course, only a 50/50 chance of this :D

Edit 2
V thanks for the pic Blu-Cherri
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:32:02 PM by ggliff »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
seeing those wedding dress pictures!!!
jst like that old song Ah~, ii na!  Thsoe screencaps look great, but here is the full picture, featuring someone else playing the groom(wouldn't know who though, the face seems unfamiliar, it wasn't featured on the last H!M episods so can't be H!P related...)

I also think that it would have been announced by now if she was gonna leave H!P, I mean she's not really fit to have a grad concert but I think since it's not all scandal-y if she were to she would be allowed one, probably.
If I were her, I'd try to keep all my options open.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #243 on: May 08, 2007, 09:30:40 PM »
seeing those wedding dress pictures!!!
jst like that old song Ah~, ii na!  Thsoe screencaps look great, but here is the full picture, featuring someone else playing the groom(wouldn't know who though, the face seems unfamiliar, it wasn't featured on the last H!M episods so can't be H!P related...)

ROFL!!!!!
And you're right, Kago is not H!P related ( at least not since last month)

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #244 on: May 08, 2007, 09:57:50 PM »
shocking, but I'm happy for her.  She is way better off than Aibon.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: May 08, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »
Anyway, I give it three years.

yeah I have a feeling that her marriage wont last long either.

well ,she got herself into that mess, I defianatly see her contract getting terminated.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: May 08, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »
I have about 5TB of MM clips and at this point there's nothing left
except miki and I am thinking about just deleting it all.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2007, 11:06:52 PM »

I'm sorry, but that seems absurd to me. You're going to delete ALL just because of this? What does past videos have to do with this? Sorry, it's your life and your decision, but you kids are really, really dramatic. And then you go talk about the japanese wotas being irrational.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:09:50 PM by reyfer »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: May 08, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »

Aww, u shouldn't. at least keep it for memories.  the good old times.  i wish i have 5TB of MM stuff.  i don't even have 100GB of H!P... hope i could have ur collection. it just seems like a big waste to me to delete all of that.
btw, i understand that 5TB is just an exaggeration....unless ur saying the truth, then GOD DAMN!!! . but still....

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: May 08, 2007, 11:22:07 PM »
why do everyone treat this like its some horrible thing thats happened?! -.-

Shes getting married having a kid getting a somewhat normal life, if thats what she wants than thats great ... you cant call yourself a fan if you dont want her to live her own life

i mean yeah its sad we might not get to see her much ... if ever again ... but its her life ... and i doubt shed get a kid and get married to try top aibon -.- ... they are two different people you know -.-
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:28:01 PM by Miichan »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »

Shes getting married having a kid getting a somewhat normal life, if thats what she wants than thats great ... you cant call yourself a fan if you dont want her to live her own life

i mean yeah its sad we might not get to see her much ... if ever again ... but its her life ... and i doubt shed get a kid and get married to try top aibon -.- ... they are two different people you know -.-

IAWTC. She want to live a normal life, also being pregnant at 19 is someting very common here and everywere.
She will be 20 when she will get married and have her kid, it's not a big deal. At least all we know that it's her choice :P

EDIT: The papi is very hooot  >:D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:31:15 PM by Pinkosa »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2007, 11:33:38 PM »

true, I dont mean to look at this thing as being horrible, but I guess it was the way this news got to the fans. it is Just so sudden,at her age too. A lot of ppl are gonna miss her

I just find this thing so surreal, its hard for me to believe this is happening. We all know she probably didnt want this to happen but hey, she got herself into this and now she has to face the consequences

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »
"We all know she probably didnt want this to happen but hey, she got herself into this and now she has to face the consequences"

thats exactly what im talking about -.- ... no one here knows if it was planned or not ... we can doubt it but you never know -.- ...

got herself in to this? o-O shes getting a life ... how is that bad?

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2007, 12:31:18 AM »
Tsuji wins for most shocking H!P news of the year ~ Best of luck to her! :heart:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2007, 12:40:52 AM »

"We all know she probably didnt want this to happen but hey, she got herself into this and now she has to face the consequences"

thats exactly what im talking about -.- ... no one here knows if it was planned or not ... we can doubt it but you never know -.- ...

got herself in to this? o-O shes getting a life ... how is that bad?

Woah, I'm not saying its bad, ..I'm basically just saying thats her situation. If she wants that life, then have that life.

I mean, no one really knows if she wanted this to happen or not.I'm kinda thinking not because she would have probably left the H!P first...

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2007, 12:45:56 AM »

wow.. 5tb is it for real.. just MM or mix with other h!p?

i just know that the father act in ultraman cosmos.. haha.. must be a really attractive guy.. lol..

this thread sure very fast lor.. 5 page in less than a day.. WOW :eek:..

after reading ufa and tsunku statement, i think that what nono done is good for her life.. at least she din't get fired like aibon.. no law are broken here..

Offline magurosan

• Member+
  • Maasa Is Pure LOVE
« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2007, 12:54:04 AM »
wow.. 5tb is it for real.. just MM or mix with other h!p?

i just know that the father act in ultraman cosmos.. haha.. must be a really attractive guy.. lol..

this thread sure very fast lor.. 5 page in less than a day.. WOW :eek:..

after reading ufa and tsunku statement, i think that what nono done is good for her life.. at least she din't get fired like aibon.. no law are broken here..

I definitely agree with you. I know nothing about her personal life so the only thing I wish for her is luck.
And, through my limited point of view, I see that this situation was not managed as an scandal and both UFA and TNX have not said words about her getting fired or retiring definitely. There's a possibility of a permanent hiatus (like shuffle groups!) but that is decision between her and the agency.
Go! Go! Go! Tsuji! I wish you the best~

Maguro ScreenShot Service! I take requests: uen_maguro@hotmail.com; just tell me the PV you want screenshoted!
:heart: Nari Hajimeta Koi no BELL :heart: --> Best Single EVER
I love Berryz Koubou.
I love Maasa Sudou. I love her... I just LOVE HER.

FIRST KISS is the best H!P song ever.
Aya Matsuura is :heart: x 1,000,000.
I am Dominican Republic's number 1 Hello! Project AND Maasa Sudou fan.
This forum rocks

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2007, 01:06:53 AM »
Damn, so this IS true. Wait... so Aibon gets kicked outta UFA for smoking and sleeping in a hotel with a guy. But Tsuji stays for getting married and having SEX and a BABY?!? WTF... And shit.. I wanted Gyaruru! Will we still get the single with Nono? Also, does this mean Tsuji is quitting UFA and TNX or is she just taking a 1 year break?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:09:48 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »
Aibon wasn't kicked from UFA, she wanted to leave.

Uh, i don't know if she really is going to take a break or she is living UFA, i want to know that too~

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2007, 01:16:27 AM »
Her contract was terminated and was fired. It was basically a mutual decision, but she was still fired.

*Set by Gypchan*

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 08 2010