JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: Satomi Ishihara  (Read 299547 times)

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
Re: Satomi Ishihara
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »

Offline gigipatah

• eh??
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2011, 03:35:05 PM »
from bomb magazine 07-11

Offline sikabayan

« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
my favorite ones... great

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:56 PM »
From Tokyo Hive: http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/11/nico-nama-to-premiere-7s-short-film-for-bye-bye/

Nico Nama’ to premiere 7!!’s short film for “Bye Bye”
by HPriest on November 5, 2011 at 8:25 am

Live-streaming site ‘Nico Nico Nama Housou‘ (or ‘Nico Nama‘) has announced that they will premiere the short film associated with pop-rock band 7!! and their 3rd single, “Bye Bye“.

The short film stars popular actors Ishihara Satomi and Tanaka Kei, who act out a story as heartrending as the song itself.

Ishihara plays a woman who feels like she’s become estranged from the man she loves. She remembers the time when she fell in love with him during their student days, and while visiting the places that hold special memories for her, she finds out new facts about her lover and herself. It’s a bittersweet story about love that changes over time.

‘Nico Nama’ will  stream “Bye Bye” at 8:30 PM on November 8th and will let users access the site of the stream at 8:20 PM.

7!! 『バイバイ』 {With thanks to  sonymusicnetwork }

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2011, 03:08:08 AM »
Ishihara Satomi attends handshake event for her calendar with a hoarse voice

On November 12th, actress Ishihara Satomi attended a handshake event to celebrate the release of her 2012 calendar.

At the press interview prior to the event, reporters immediately noticed her hoarse voice. She apologized to them right away, “I’m sorry, but it seems like my throat hasn’t gotten better yet… I had a bit of a cold. The cold is already gone, but when I woke up yesterday, my voice was hoarse all of a sudden. I was surprised.”

Ishihara’s new calendar has the theme, ‘a slice of an ordinary life’. The pictures were taken in Tokyo sometime in September. It’s filled with various innocent and mature expressions of the actress, showing all her different charms. The pictures range from a rare swimsuit picture by the pool to her riding a bicycle with a simple outfit.

Swimsuit pictures haven’t really been a part of her portfolio so far, but you can basically only see her face and her cute expression in that particular shot (see above). She bashfully said, “I still would have chosen a different picture, but my manager said that this is what my fans want to see… It’s a page for all of my fans.”

However, her favorite picture is the one with the bicycle. “I received the bicycle as a present during the shooting,” she said, “I was really happy about that and that’s why it’s my favorite picture.”

About the calendar in general, she commented, “The staff was already very familiar to me and thus I was able to completely relax during the shooting. Anything special that happened during the shooting? Not really.”

Further she was asked, whether she noticed anything special and new about herself, and she replied, “I immediately make friends when I meet new people. I’m not shy in front of strangers anymore. Some people even say that I’m quite frank now.”

She was also asked about her love-life. She explained, “I don’t know. The right time to fall in love simply doesn’t seem to come to me. My favorite type? A person who can burst out laughing about really anything. He has to have the same humor as me.”

Ishihara is also one of the few people who happen to have their birthday on Christmas Eve. She will have to work that day again this year, but she still cheerfully commented, “I’ll enjoy the work and hope that it will still become a very nice day.”

Lastly, her resolution for next year, “Not to worsen my physical condition. Health comes first.”

eiga.com

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
Satomi from her latest drama Shimei to Tamashii no Limit where she plays a doctor.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2011, 01:22:17 AM »
Satomi and Tomoya Nagase 長瀬 智也  make a great pair in the Bridgestone CM's

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2011, 04:29:16 AM »
Preview of one of Satomi's 2012 calendars....

.... and her second one. :welcome

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2011, 03:53:26 PM »
Sweet October 2011

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2011, 08:27:42 PM »
Ishihara Satomi to star in her first mobile drama, “Kare wa, Imouto no Koibito”

Today it was announced that actress Ishihara Satomi is going to star in her first mobile drama on BeeTV with the title, “Kare wa, Imouto no Koibito“.

“Kare wa, Imouto no Koibito” will be a full-fledged love story, with Ishihara playing the role of Miyuki, a clumsy young woman who is extremely timid when it comes to things like love. The character of Miyuki also has difficulty on being honest with her true feelings. She also has a younger sister, who is much more proactive and also knows how to take advantage of her older sister. That younger sister of hers always snatches away the things Miyuki desires, including the man she’s in love with.

This drama is done by the same team at Fuji TV who already brought us other soothing love stories, including “Nodame Cantabile” or the recent “Zenkai Girl“. They stated, “It’s going to be a love story that will definitely make everyone want to fall in love.”

Ishihara has been quite active in the recent years, portraying a vast variety of roles in many TV dramas and movies. Even next year she is already going to appear in at least two movies, “Gekko no Kame” and “Karasu no Oyayubi“. However, a mobile drama, and a love story at that, is a new territory for her.

She commented, “I haven’t really played such a role before, but I’d like to put on a bright and natural performance in order to reach the hearts of everyone who will be watching it.”

Furthermore she added, “The number of people who are rather timid and have troubles falling in love seems to be increasing, but I don’t think I belong to this group. I’m more like a person who suddenly falls in love at first sight, although I have yet to encounter such a moment. (laughs)”

It also was announced that Tohoshinki’s new song, “Duet -winter ver.-“, will be used as the theme song in order to give the story a more dramatic feel.

“Kare wa, Imouto no Koibito” is schedule to become available starting from December 25th.

eiga.com

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: December 13, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »
Satomi at a special premiere yesterday along with the other stars of the film Gekko no Kamen/Moonlight Mask which will have it's regular release on Jan. 14th. :huhuh

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
^Satomi is stunning in kimono. :love:

The song is called 初恋  / hatsukoi (first  love) by the late Kozo Murashita. YouTuber rokkun8 , arigatou!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
Then even more Satomi in a kimono, looks a bit embarrassed about it though. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2011, 02:39:55 AM »
Ishihara Satomi stars in “Sadako 3D” with Seto Koji

Actress Ishihara Satomi (24) will star in the “Sadako 3D” movie, it has been revealed. This will be her first lead role in a horror film. It has also been revealed that D-BOYS and D☆DATE member Seto Koji (23) will play the role of her boyfriend.

The “Sadako 3D” movie was first announced by Kadokawa Pictures this past February. The movie is an original story revolving around Sadako, the iconic character from the “Ring” horror series. The character is known for her long black hair covering her face, and for a famous scene in which she comes out from the screen of a television set.

Ishihara plays the role of Ayukawa Akane, who works as a teacher at an all-girls high school. She hears a rumor about a video of a live broadcast of a suicide that was submitted to an online video site. Soon, one of her students dies in a mysterious death, and a series of similar deaths occurs in other areas. The police conclude that the incidents are all suicides, but their common point is that they were all watching a certain video online just before their deaths.

Seto plays Ando Takanori, a web designer who is Akane’s boyfriend.

“Sadako 3D” is directed by Hanabusa Tsutomu (“Koukou Debut”). Filming already finished on December 16, and the release date has been set for May 12, 2012.

Eiga.com

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »
“Kare wa, Imouto no Koibito” and guess who plays Imotou?   Satomi, I'm backing you!! you can do it!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #215 on: December 23, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
I think she is Anna Konno

http://ameblo.jp/ab-anna06/

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:59 AM »
Those first 2 pics sure looked similiar to さとみ though.
As a public service for everyone,  さとみ and myself have promised not to tell anyone who will be one year older on X-Mas eve. :?

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2011, 04:34:28 AM »
Satomi san, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Turning 25 today 12月 24日, Satomi, your fans thank you for being beautiful, and funny and amazing all the time,
so hope you have a beatiful and fun  and amazing birthday!
:deco:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2011, 08:24:36 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2011, 05:19:59 PM »
月光ノ仮面 / Gekko no Kamen (Moonlight Mask) will open on 14 January, 2012.

Starring Itsuji Itao, Tadanobu Asano, and Satomi. :otomerika: :yossi: :deco:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel