JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll

Author Topic: [Dorama] So long!  (Read 14908 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Dorama] So long!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 07:20:17 PM »
Team A/So Long dorama ENGLISH SUBS by tomochin

http://www.mediafire.com/?55q88u947yz7bp5

i try download it but says 'Invalid or Deleted File.' how i can download subtitle?

Try this: www.mediafire.com/?brf5knrgzo7q6d6

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 03:20:38 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 11:48:51 AM »
Subber, tomochin fixed some errors and re-uploaded the English subs:

Quote from: tomochin
Was fixing up some errors, the old link no longer works
http://www.mediafire.com/?brf5knrgzo7q6d6 working link

I enjoyed watching Mayu a lot, she and Kenta made the drama so enjoyable, she did great. I wouldn't worry about the results, the time they gave to vote was too short, she's definitely up there.

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 08:54:47 AM »
So Long! Team K drama subs: http://www.mediafire.com/?bh4k3jn2d9futu2

Anyone got an idea if there's already a sub for Team B's?

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »
So Long! Team K drama subs: http://www.mediafire.com/?bh4k3jn2d9futu2

Anyone got an idea if there's already a sub for Team B's?

yeah its there  :)

Ep 3 subs by tomochin

http://www.mediafire.com/?c55v9flmjmgeqcl

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
tl/dr review: A > K >>> B

A: Both Mayu and Shinoda were great in this. The story was a tad predictable, but it had a nice mix of happy and sad moments.
K: I spoiled myself so I watched it from a different perspective. People say Jurina's character was annoying, but doesn't that prove she's a pretty good actress? I mean, she was supposed to come across as annoying and rude because of you know what in the end.
B: Very different from the other two, but much more in line with the typical AKB dorama. I thought the plot was very uninteresting and I didn't really feel for any of the characters, unlike in the other two dramas. People say this one is better because it features more members. I don't agree, because as a result of having more (inexperienced) members, the acting level was a lot lower too. I thought Milky was the most convincing actress and she looked great in this hair color.

The AKBingo acting results were pretty ridiculous too. Not really worth getting into I guess  :nervous
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:40:26 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 04:32:38 PM »
I was so happy that they are showing all the short movies....

I like all the movies.... but if u want me to choose which better, that made me cry the most would be team K...

I like the part when Yuko knew the truth about her sister illness...

For the individual, I like Yuko, Haruna, Mariko Jurina, Mayu and Miichan.

With Yuko as the best.

Well, I guess I just need to wait what kind of drama is going to be shown by AKB production with the result that was being announced in AKBingo

Thank you all for the info

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 05:33:46 PM »
The AKBingo acting results were pretty ridiculous too. Not really worth getting into I guess  :nervous
Ridiculous is the word. Mocchi got into top20 just by being on screen for like 10 seconds. give her 5 minutes and she could be an emmy nominee. :nervous

I'd probably put them in the same order of A > K > B

A: Mayuyu was great in it. The story was cute too, and more concentrated with a small cast.

K: Yuko and Jurina did great too. Only gripe would be their characters weren't surprising. Yuko has been doing the same type of character in the past few dramas. While Jurina was just doing a more slapstick version of her normal imoutu-chara.

B: Had a "Sakura kara no Tegami" story that was going nowhere. And no actual high-points, leaving it feeling a little meh.
Paruru was ok, considering her 1-year acting experience is one of the lowest in the bunch. But her character was just like my feelings about the story. Could've had more emotion in her scenes to liven it up.

But I liked it overall. Most AKB dramas are night drama "low-budget" shows. This time the level was more main-stream.

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 01:18:47 AM »
It seems like there's a consensus of A > K > B. :lol:

Personally I think A's story, altho predictable, is already like one of the most complex of all 48 dramas already. XD
I think Mayuyu & Mariko did a great job in their role. Altho similar theme had been played out many time, I do think the idea of time-travelling cassette worked quite well in this setting. I have to say the fake ballet scenes always look funny to me tho. If Nogizaka was playing this they wouldn't even need to fake the ballet scene lol...

I was hoping to see Yuko play a role more different from the roles she has been getting, & was a bit disappointed at her role since I am certain she can ace a different character. Her acting was most impressive tho, & Jurina did a good job being annoying. :lol: A rely predictable story tho. Ikuchan would be perfect for Yuko's role lol...

B's story was really boring for me sadly. The only positive I think of this night's drama was the more equal screentime.

The voting result was ridiculous lol. I personally would vote for the best Actress, & that wouldn't be Mayuyu or Jurina but Yuko. I'm a little sad other's don't see it that way, since this isn't suppose to be a popularity contest. But I guess it does turn it into an interesting pretext for this year's sousenkyou considering the surprising results.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »
Have watched all three- enjoyed them all, so post 7900 dedicated to 'So Long'

A)I like 'time slip' dramas, a common Japanese drama plot device, but this one using the cassette tapes worked nicely. Mayu & Mariko very strong in their roles, although putting a long haired wig on Mariko to establish 'high school aged Mariko' was not quite convincing. And bonus points for having Ren Osugi in a supporting role- really added that extra touch that made this drama as strong as any you would normally see ,as opposed to 'idol drama' - (e.g.  Morning Cop ~Daite Hold on Me!~) Ren Osugi also appeared in the new Wonda Coffee CM with Mayu.

K) I haven't watched Yuko's past dramas, but I knew she was a good actress, so I had no problems with her playing the reserved role. Walking out on the stage barefooted, and playing 'Twinkle, twinkle, liittle star' was indicative that the Yuko Oshima DNA was alive and well....Jurina was a pleasant surprise. As soon as her 'Juri Ueno' type character was revealed, both carefree, and annoying, I knew there would be a dark secret, and Jurina handled the part with good skill. And again, a common plot driver in Japanese dramas (and other countries) is the 'misunderstanding' that usually takes all season to clear up. But as this is a one time drama, the misunderstanding could not be fully exploited. I did enjoy Tomochin, Mochhi, and KitaRie, in their quick roles, almost thought a fist fight was gonna break out. But as the story progresses.....well, bring your handkerchief.....

B) Unlike the first two, as everyone has mentioned, this one spread the lines around to much more of the team. I think with three dramas, it was not a bad idea to have one of them be more of an ensemble piece.
Team K was fun because so many members had cameo roles (such as the clerks at the store where Yuko was buying her work suit), but team B actually gave lines to a lot more members. And I think it nice that Mina Oba gets a small role, but one that is a plot driver, as her interaction with Milky was important. Or Rena Kato, girl may be newer to drama, but she has Academy Award worthy gigantic tear drops that spice up any sad scene. And I think the plot had something very positive to say- of course losing a teacher who is still really young is extremely sad, but from this tragic circumstance, Paruru and the Gish overcome their guilt and hatred, a positive life change (similar to Milky making a change after running into Mina Oba).

So overall, I though the quality of all three dramas was pretty good, and plots, although not groundbreaking, were interesting.
And a high school that employs Haruna Kojima, Ayaka Umeda, and Yuki Kashiwagi as teachers must be doing something right.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 05:25:56 AM »
A nice combo of scenes from the Team B drama
coupled with  走れ!ペンギン
with thanks to YouTuber Ponkotsu Diamond:

走れペンギン - AKB48 team4

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll