JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Itoshi Sato Setsuna Sato Kokoro Tsuyosato

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 205365 times)

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Back from the concert!
It was SUPER AWESEOME but much too short!!!!!
Congrats to the people who got to ask questions and came on stage!

When did they get to ask the questions? Was it at the end?

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
^ Yes it was at the end of the show.

Also, some key highlights (also posted on www.ogfuture.com):

Set List:
Top Secret
Sadistic Dance
Mr. Monkey
Romantic ni Violence
GIZA GIZA (crash berlin version)
Shake Me
WALL FLOWER
Angelia
Lady Madonna
Kill Me Kiss Me
(Encore) The Peace! (h&A Death Tracks)

(Thanks Yaz & Kimuuu!)

Photo Op: 
Yes, it was a lottery draw of two people to take pictures.  Lottery tickets were passed out to people as they came into the venue.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Who in the US wants to join me in a grassroots campaign to bring enough fans together to warrant a return visit from h&A?!?!  We need to WORK to get them back to the US!
Haha, I'd TOTALLY be into it. Especially if they got to my neck of the woods (Minnesota). If you know what Yaz wanted, I go to a really large university (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities), so I could potentially do some grassroots stuff, maybe asking my Japanese professor next year.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
nimrod!  I saw that elderly man too! I thought he was so adorable.

There was another older man (60) todayand he traveled around the World (Europe,US,Japan,Hong Kong, Hawaii ....) with his wife to go to the concerts from H!P, AKB48 and others :D
He showed us his selfmade photobook with all the pics he made with and from the girls (he brought it, because he hoped that the girls would sign it, but he didnt know that they did that yesterday :( ), it was awesome and he is  a jpop fan since the 80s :)  ( I hope that I didnt post any bullsh*t in case you check this thread )

Oh, and they checked the bags for cameras, it was forbidden to make pics :(
There were only a few people (I would say ~100 visitors only) and I doubt that H+A wil ever come back to germany after,because it was too €mpty, and they had different prices then yesterday (the T Shirt costs 30 € yesterday and only 25 € today).

After all it was a good show (except that I stood behind the tall japanese wota in front of the stage and he almost hit me with his head and arm while he was cheering up the girls) , and they showed a special intro for H+A, but the other Video during the break was a french one about H!P.
I would say that they only used playback (other people said it was live :D ) but the DJane was just show.

The Muffler was 15 € the purple fan was 10 €, the bag was 10 € afaik, the wristband 8 €, the photosets 5€ each and the album was 15 €

edit:  they just posted this on facebook :D

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:17:02 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^ Aww too bad there were no cameras allowed =/.
Sorry to hear you stood behind the tall Japanese wota.
So around 100 people....How many people does the venue hold?

@Kristen: So who were the two lucky people?  :w00t: Thanks for the setlist!

@Kim: COUNT ME IN!  :D After their European tour is over, let us know how we can help.
LOL!! Yaz distracted you from Yossie, when it should be the other way around XD But I completely understand. You're awesome Kim!!

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Its enough space for 500 ppl, but it looked like there were more then 100 people  :huhuh
Well, he never hit me and it was very close at the stage, so I didnt mind ;).

Rika said at the interview that they might sing a song were all (main) languages will be sung by them, or something like that  :O
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 01:32:33 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
nimrod!  I saw that elderly man too! I thought he was so adorable.

There was another older man (60) todayand he traveled around the World (Europe,US,Japan,Hong Kong, Hawaii ....) with his wife to go to the concerts from H!P, AKB48 and others :D
He showed us his selfmade photobook with all the pics he made with and from the girls (he brought it, because he hoped that the girls would sign it, but he didnt know that they did that yesterday :( ), it was awesome and he is  a jpop fan since the 80s :)  ( I hope that I didnt post any bullsh*t in case you check this thread )

I stood next to him while we were waiting for the doors to open! Yeah!  I recognized him from the AKB in NYC concert DVD! 

Yea, I agree w/ nimrod, it didn't seem like there were that many people.  The "pit" was only about 5-6 people deep?  I dunno, I was grabbing onto the railing; hard to tell when you're in the thick of it. XD And the rest of the venue was pretty open with a bunch of small groups spread around. 

And thanks, Kristen, for posting the setlist!  After the show was over, I wandered over to the merch table to see if there was anything new I wanted.  Then I felt someone pat me on the back, and it was Yaz!  She thanked me again, and I re-RE thanked her for everything (Yaz was really chill and nice with me every time we met this weekend) and then she gave me THE setlist!!

Thanks to Paul from Hello!Blog for snapping this and tweeting it for me.  :thumbsup

ok, x-posting this from HH since someone asked a question and I felt like answering it.  :nervous

Quote from: kimuuu
Quote from: yossierocks
more!!! what questions did people ask? how did it go? did anyone faint?

LOL Funny you should ask that... I did end up having to pick almond off of the floor at the mall events.  But I'll let her tell you guys her special story. 

The people asking questions were me, almond, Aqua, and paul.thomas (Kim, Jen, Sarah, Paul)

I asked: How did you find out that you had fans worldwide? Or did you already have plans for global expansion?

Yossy explained the whole MySpace thing, how they checked the stats on the hits on their MySpace and noticed most of them coming from European users.  h&A totally did not expect to have this kind of popularity.

almond asked if h&A had any plans to have songs done in another language, like English or something. 

Yaz (their manager/interpreter) asked the audience if we wanted h&A to sing in another language. One dude from H!O (alienpyon) was like NO!!! and Yaz was like, NO???  But then the rest of the crowd started yelling YESSSSS!!! Then Yaz asked what languages should they sing.

The crowd was yelling out languages for them to use.  I heard English, German, Spanish... Then Yaz said, "How about making a song with many different languages??"  And Yossy and Rika were like  :blink: That's hard... XD

Sarah went up next and said something to the effect of, "I know you're used to having people always asking you questions, but do YOU have any questions for us?  We'll answer!"

This threw the girls for a loop.  It took them a moment, but Rika finally asked where Sarah was from, and Sarah replied that she was from London (I may have mixed up the sequence of events here. If that wasn't the question Rika asked, someone plz correct me).  They then explained they always answer questions for people, so for them to now think of questions to ask makes them nervous.  LOL I believe Yossy started explaining this, and so she never really came up with a question.  :sweat:

Paul was the last and asked which H!P or h&A song represented them (individually).

They didn't exactly answer his question, but instead said that when they're in their h&A costumes, they're in punk rock mode, but when they're out of character... they still feel like rocking out. XD  I think I missing some other details here...

Speaking of details, this is just a quick n dirty summary of the Q&A session at the concert.  There's still a lot of good stuff to add. :D

...I must say, I had way more fun at this concert than Paris... mayyyyyybe even Seattle.  Maybe.  I'm not sure.  I might have to make a list. XD ...nah, Berlin wins so far.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
^ Yes it was at the end of the show.

Also, some key highlights (also posted on www.ogfuture.com):

Set List:
Top Secret
Sadistic Dance
Mr. Monkey
Romantic ni Violence
GIZA GIZA (crash berlin version)
Shake Me
WALL FLOWER
Angelia
Lady Madonna
Kill Me Kiss Me
(Encore) The Peace! (h&A Death Tracks)

(Thanks Yaz & Kimuuu!)

Photo Op: 
Yes, it was a lottery draw of two people to take pictures.  Lottery tickets were passed out to people as they came into the venue.

Whew, I'm glad the question thing is at the ends of the show.. but I'm probably sweaty and my hair is a mess by then  :nervous
Setlist.... WHERE IS DOUBT??? Damn, I so want to hear it live  :cry: Oh well. Bet it'll be an awesome concert anyway :P
My train to Helsinki leaves in 2+ hours~

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
maybe we can sneak in. as a question.... could you please play doubt?/// I want to hear it too
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Trad

I know I'm a bit late for asking but anyway:
Do you people in Finland have some kind of meeting time/place or schedule for today?
At least I will try to spot you on the waiting line if I don't catch you earlier somehow.

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
I've just came back from Berlin. Awsome concert 8)

@Kristen: So who were the two lucky people?  :w00t:

Well... One of them was me. For the people, who were on the gig I was the first guy called out, second guy served (the long haired one) :)

@nimrod: ad facebook picture: Eehm... I wonder... if that might be reaction to me... At first I had some problems to perform this sign on the stage :lol:  :smhid

And big thanks to Linna2040 for ogfuture.com. It was really helpful.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 07:27:45 AM by Serafis_CZ »

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
If you want to join us (daigong, Masa, shirenu, twissie, NAzu, Stryfe, etc) going to greet h&a at the airport, come to the bus stop thingy at the central train station at 11:45 ^___^ This has been shirenu abusing twissie's account :3

Ninjaedit: Or just come directly to the airport if you're unable to meet at the central train station~! We'll be there~
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:22:16 AM by twissie »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
I saw h&a at tegel airport!  Talked to Yaz again. Yossy looked cool and rika looked cute as usuL. My flight left before they did, At 905am. Sry didnt catch their flight info. I flew czecj airlines. Not sure if they did too, my checkin counter wAs next to theirs. While at my gate, i saw them all go thru security. Yossy browsed the perfumes in the gift shop.

Edit. Boarding flight to HEL nao. Guess ill see you hipstas there! Im on flight AY716. finnair.  Thanks Prague Airport for the "free" wifi! Wahaha!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:57:42 AM by Kimuuu »

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Awwwwww what the hell?! xD YOU SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<.<

SO JEALOUS!! xD

Offline Kea

Quote from: nimrod

He was there for AKB @ JE 2009 too! Omg, lol lol, this guy REALLY is into idols. He creeped us a bit, since he was wearing an AKB yukata with no pants underneath :P

Quote from: nimrod
Oh, and they checked the bags for cameras, it was forbidden to make pics :(
And what did they do to ppl who had cameras with them? Did they confiscate them till the end of the concert?

Thanks for the info on the various prices  :thumbsup

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Reposting this entry from Rika's blog because I didn't realise there was a 2nd page.  New text in bold.

May 22.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=713331736
お散歩してたら…

私は今ドイツのベルリンに居ます

お散歩してたら発見しました!

アスリートを!!

なので私も隣に並んでハイポーズ

アスリート風に(笑)

アスリートって誰?って思った方お答えします

今回、ヨーロッパの旅を共にする相棒です

吉澤ひとみHANGRY or アスリートです

今日はこれからイベント

そろそろりっちゃんもANGRYに変身しま~す
Walking...

Now I'm in Berlin

I was walking and I found it!

Athletes!!

I stand next to them for a pose

The athletes like it (laughs)

Who are the Athletes? I expect people will ask

Now, this is a friend who also travels to Europe

Yoshizawa Hitomi HANGRY or athlete

It's the event later

Soon I'll transform into Ricchan ANGRY

Aha!  It was Yossie all along!

2 new posts...

May 23.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=713763217
ベルリンの町並み

今、ベルリンでのLIVE会場へ車で移動してます。

海外に来ると、助手席に座りたくなる。

前から景色が見たくなるんだよねぇ。

だから今日も助手席に座らせてもらって景色を眺めながらドライブ~。

ベルリンの町並み素敵でしょ!!

ドイツは緑が沢山ある国。建物も、新旧交ざりあったオシャレな雰囲気の国。
そして沢山歴史のある国でもある。

昨日、ベルリンの壁を見てきました。

行けてよかった。

ドイツの歴史を少しでも感じる事が出来てよかった。

さぁ、ヨーロッパツアー初日!!

盛り上がってきまーす
Streets of Berlin

Now, in Berlin I go to the Live venue by car.

Because I'm overseas I sit in the passenger seat.

We're going to see the view/scenery from the front.

So, I'm allowed to sit in the passenger seat today for a scenic drive

The streets of Berlin look good! !

Germany has a lot of green country. Buildings old and new, country has a stylish atmosphere.
And, it is a country where a lot of histories exist.

Yesterday, I saw the Berlin Wall.

It was good.

The history of Germany was able to be felt even a little and it was good.

Well, it's our first European tour! !

I'm excited.

May 24.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=713956555
サイコー!!

ベルリンでのLIVE
サイコーだったよー

色んな国からファンの皆が集まってくれて、ANGRYはHappyでした

Thank you ベルリン

そしてドイツとはバイバイして、これからフィンランドに向かいまーす
The Best!!

Live in Berlin
It was the best

We gather all the fans from many countries, ANGRY was Happy

Thank you Berlin

And bye bye to Germany, now we're going to Finland

Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Fuck YEAH!!! Hung out at the airport with The Finnish JPH!P Crew: Masa, shirenu, Stryfe, NAzu, Twissie, Kio_ and other girl. Waited a long time, Stryfe with  the look out job, seeing em sitting down, waiting.

THEN BLAM!! Here they cum!! Rika in her ass in sweats. i yelled RIKA CHAN WOO!! Rika waved at us. Masa jizzed in his pants.

Masa's camera epic fail no battery. NAzu with the HQ video to be uploaded later!!!

We ran after them with some ass shots, oh man those cheeks in sweats was so hot. As they got in their van, we went across the street in the parking lot and waved, and they  waved back!!

JPHiP REPRAZENT!!! :jphip:

Going to the show in about an hour!!

ETA:

twissie and shirenu made this banner this morning for 3 hours GJ!!  :twothumbs while our drunk asses were asleep
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:58:59 PM by daigong »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Awesome! Sweat pants oh my. :drool:

Have a great time guys! :jphip:

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
WOOOTTTTT>...... I will try to live up to your greatness in Paris
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Itoshi Sato Setsuna Sato Kokoro Tsuyosato