JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202717 times)

Offline Henkka

^ I had to quote your post to get the link.  You've got an extra http://" that's not needed.

Whoops! Thank you, linky fixed.

Okay, so Finn airport at 12:55... after yesterday it's like I really feel like going! If you JPHiP folk feel like taking me with, do tell me where to meet and all that. :) (especially if there's those drinks involved afterwards :D )

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
HI GUYS
I can't write my full report yet because it would take me at least an hour and I've got some spazzing to do so WAIT FOR IT HAHA

About the airport thing, I think we decided not to go because it's too risky (we don't know how early they are going and it costs quite a bit to take the bus there and back), it's not liek we'll be able to see them for sure like we did on their arrival! But I think we're meeting at noon in front of the central train station (the main entrance not the bus sides) and anyone is free to join. We dunno what we're doing though, probably walking around touristing and SHOPPING MWAHAHAH POUPEEGIRL FOREVER lol jk.

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
New post in Rika's blog.

25th May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=714343049
会えたよ

ムーミンに会えたよ

ハグしちゃった

後、スナフキンとも

何処で会ったかと言うと…

ヘルシンキの空港で

はい、そうです。

私はもう飛行機に乗って、別の国に居ます!

フィンランドは一日だけの滞在でした

次はもう少しゆっくり出来ますように

そして私はイギリスのロンドンに到着~

まだ着いたばかりなので、写真は撮れたら載せます

ここでちょっぴり恥ずかしい話をします!!

注)ここだけの話にして下さい。

私、つい最近まで、イギリスとイングランドは別の国だと思ってました。

お隣り同士の国なのかとばっかり…

呼び方が違うだけなんですよね

すみません

ここだけの話だからね

よろしく関係
I Meet.

I met Moomin

I hugged it

And then Snufkin

You ask where we met...

In Helsinki Airport.

Yes, that's right.

I take the plane now, going to another country!

Finland was only a one day stay

We can slow down now

And I arrived in London, England~

I just arrived, you'll see photos later

I've got a little embarrassing story to talk about here! !

(Note) This is just between you and me.

I, until recently, thought that Britain and England were different countries.

I thought they were neighbouring countries...

It's just a different way of calling it

I'm sorry

I'm only telling you here

Best Regards.

Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Another Rika blog entry.  Feel free to correct any translations that are badly wrong.  I made a couple of wild guesses.   XD :lol:

May 25.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=714475176
ロンドン満喫中~

ロンドンに到着して、サイン会まで時間があるので、ロンドンの街をお散歩してまーす

ロンドンいいよ!

まだ到着して何時間かしか経ってないけど、ロンドンの街並みに浸ってます

今はスタバでブレイク中

ブレイクダンスはしてないよ(笑)

ただ…

外だから…

鳩さんが居るよね…

見ないようにはしてるけどさ…

かなり…

怖いよね

もしかしたら…

ブレイクダンスしちゃうかも

ち…

なみに私がかぶってる帽子は、ロンドンでお買い上げ

お値段は15£

日本円で2100円くらい

毎度あり~
Enjoying London

I arrived in London, there's still some time before the autograph session, I'm going for a walk through the streets of London

I'm in London!

I only arrived a few hours ago, now I'm immersed in the streets of London

Now a break at Starbucks

Not breakdance (laughs)

But ...

Because it's outside ...

There are pigeons...

I'm trying not to look at them...

Rather...

I'm scared

Maybe...

And I might breakdance!

(Chi)

I'm wearing a hat, purchased in London

The price is £15

That's about 2100 yen

Thanks for reading.

From their manager's twitter.
http://twitter.com/Mg_icchiy/status/14693831580

Where's that? Camden Lock?  Any of our stalkers on location? :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:24:16 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rika was so cute hugging those moomin characters!! Anyway, I hope that you in other concerts have as much great time as we had in Tavastia. I should warn you guys that they show H!P PV's and play Morning Musume's 10 My Me cd  :P
Well, thanks for all the JPHip group; daigong, masa, shirenu, twissie, kimuuu etc. I had great time  :D (though I was mostly quiet because I'm a bit shy...sorry  :sweatdrop: ) Now my legs are dead from yesterday's and today's walking/jumping/random things...but it was every bit worth it :heart:

editto: daigong, be sure to post some of those pics you took  XD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:41:17 PM by Kio_ »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
A report and some photos from the Finland show...
http://www.kakko-ii.com/?p=153

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
:otomerika: :yossi:

WHOOOOOOOOO! The best concert ever! I will babble more tomorrow cuz I'm dead tired after all the partying XD

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
UK PEOPLE

What are you guys plans/arrivals?
Dan, Orac & me are going to meet up so we don't get lost, so if you would like to join us and not get lost too, we can meet you somewhere. But, if you have a jphip shirt, wear it! or please describe what to look for ^^;

While we're together we can wander around, eat food, shopping, whatever you like!

So, so far the plan is..

11:12AM Pika arrives! (Euston Station)
(???)
13:22PM Dan arrives! (Kings Cross Station)
13:22PM Pika hopefully finds Dan!
(???)
15:08PM Orac arrives (Paddington Station)
15:08PM Dan & Pika meet Orac!
(???)
18:00PM Queueing is allowed at venue!
19:00PM Concert starts!
(???)
23:30PM Dan leaves!
23:50PM Pika leaves!

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
What are you guys plans/arrivals?

I'm just gonna turn up outside the venue at like 17:00 or something.

Went to that signing session today. I asked if they could sign Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika instead of HANGRY & ANGRY and mentioned that I wasn't sure who was HANGRY and who was ANGRY. They laughed and Yossy was all like 'Yeah, that's alright', but then they signed as  HANGRY & ANGRY anyway. >=(

Then I asked them if they were looking around London tomorrow and if there was anything they were looking forward to seeing. Yossy was all like 'Eh?' and Charmy completely ignored me. Then the translator or manager, whoever was next to them told me they didn't understand what I was saying either. Probably thought I was planning on stalking them or something. :P

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^ XD Haha yeah since they have more time in London, I bet everyone will try to find out where they will be during those 2 days XD

Dai!!!!! Great vid! Im loving all the wooooo's lol  :lol: I couldnt stop laughing with all the woooos XD But they love that haha.

Thank you everyone for all your reports!

Offline +u+u

• Member+
@ +u+u: I have a question: question askers have to go talk to Yaz about the question thing before entering the concert hall. Ok. But I'm afraid that in the meanwhile everyone will rush to the hall and take the first rows. How did you manage to be first row, although you had lost some time talking to the person in charge for the questions? I already know that there will be a fair amount of wotas for the Paris gig, so I'm stressing a bit about not being first row ^^
Well, I think there were like 10 people before me in the line. When they opened the doors, the staff guys guided us in - no rushing or running. Then there were these two ladies who gave the lottery tickets to everyone. After that everyone HAD TO pay 2,50€ for cloakroom even if u didn't have any stuff to leave there (like me.. thanks MDY for paying for me :P ). So, it took time for everyone to leave their bags and jackets there and pay. After that people went to fill in the lottery tickets next to the merch table. That took a while too.
When I was done writing down my name and e-mail address, I went to the merch table. There were already two girls buying stuff and keeping Yaz busy, so I had to wait. The girls were quite guick with their purchases, and I talked to Yaz. She asked me to wait for a moment and I was worried I can't make it to the first row, but still I didn't see much people passing me there o.O Yaz quicky came back to me and I told her my name and she checked the question. Then she explained me how the thing will go. I entered to the concert hall and got a spot in the 1st row, next to my sisters, a friend and Kimmeh  :D Bunch of Yossy fans right there, YEAH!!
But yah, it surprised me a little that not many people passed me while I was talking to Yaz . People didn't seem to keep hurry entering there lol.

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Short clips of the concert in Finland uploaded by jadejoanna:

Offline Kea

@ +u+u: Ngh, it's just that I know how French ppl are, and I know they'll start rushing like mad. Some wota friends even told me that they won't stop at the merch table so as not to waste time and head for the first rows straight away. I don't think there will be mandatory cloakroom. Argh! But why did you have to pay for cloakroom if you didn't have anything to check at it? They're real thieves! Lol. Maybe they do it so that no one brings cameras inside. But the post right above mine has clips taken during the concert. Ah I don't understand anything anymore. I just know that I'll stick to the tallest japanese man, just like last time, so that I'm not BEHIND him, haha.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just got home from Helsinki. Few words about the concert and the meeting up with the JPH!P guys:

First of all. Mad props to daigong and the other awesome hipsters who came to Finland and to the guys who live in Finland and came to see the Hangry & Angry and hang with us! Everybody had an awesome experience and surely it wont be forgotten! :jphip: Me as not being a that big of Hangry & Angry fan, I didn't know what to expect of the concert but when Yossie and Rika came to the stage I instantly knew this is going to be fucking awesome and it was. Everybody was jumping and partying like crazy. The japanese guys were even more crazier but I guess that's a given (didn't speak with them that much but they seemed like really nice people!). The afterparty was great, people coming together and having a good time  :)

JPH!P FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:51:57 PM by NAzu »

Offline Yossy no enzeru

If anyone has pics from yesterday and is so kind that could send them, please let me know. I was so dazzled in the concert and in shock of everything that I can't remember things..very well..so seeing pictures might help. I was so "high" in the concert, but been so down after it..can't explain or don't even know why  :cry: Yossy took my heart with her :wub:

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Now I'm just plain jealous of one of my friend's friend...she was crying like for two songs from the start of the concert and Rika noticed it. After the concert one of the staff went to her, gave her a special muffler(it was pink with white bunny and text reading "Rika") and said "this is a present from Rika". After that I was like hell, I should have cried over three songs in front of Yossie... I want stuff from them too!! (who doesn't :P ) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I want I want~

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
so I was at the white house gift store on the way home and got a little something for Hangry Angry

guess which is for which.. and remember George Bush was the 43rd president of the US and Obama is .....
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
Anybody know how many attended the Helsinki concert ? A rough guess for those who have been would be fine :)
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Anybody know how many attended the Helsinki concert ? A rough guess for those who have been would be fine :)
This page says "roughly 200".
http://www.kakko-ii.com/?p=153

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
My little review from Helsinki (adding only things that hasn't been said yet)
- Best part during the opening movie (introduction video) was when Tsuji said that you really should not give too much alcohol to Yossi xD
- During one MC Yossi read a letter She had wrote to us. She said that this was Her first time in Finland and She thinks it's a beautiful place <3 She also said something else I seem not to remember... Maybe something about how She wants to come back and asked us to support them. In the end of Her message She said "Kiitos!" (=Thank you!) <3 The message was in English and I think She spoke it pretty well ^_^ The message was kind a long so I'm sure She said something else too xD
- OMG Yossi's eyes! Every time She looked into my eyes I almost fainted xD
- Before the show started I tried to see Yossi on the backstage (I was able to see the door very well and the staff didn't close it properly so it opened itself many times xD). AND I SAW HER!!! Once again the door opened and there She was! Standing there, wearing those white clothes She wore when She arrived and left Tavastia and someone was fixing Her hair xD Using LOT of hairspray LOL
But then the bodyguard (or that what I think that guy is) closed the door again... I was more interested in the door than those H!P videos they showed to us on the screen xD

Leaving Tavastia

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City