JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99657 times)

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Break Time] 6-2-11
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2011, 02:12:04 PM »
Love the Sayu&Reina betting club here  :lol:
Poor Risa, to lose to a ds game! Ai should really pay more attention to her girlfriend  :smhid  But then again, a nerdy Ai-chan is kind of adorable  :wub:
I'd like to see a reverse situation where Ai-chan is the one trying to get Risa's attention. That would be cool also  :P

Offline sunc

« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2011, 06:34:48 AM »
break time!  i totally lol'ed when i got to the “Ai-chan smells really nice~” part  the image of Yuko trying to get Kojiharu's attention hit me and i realised that it was based on that video XD i loved how you got the idea of this TakaGaki one-shot from my favorite akb pairing.  :cow:
and the Seifuku ga jama wo suru inspired one-shot was great the perv part i don't know since i don't have access to the perv but i got this dark feeling i always got from the song i don't know how to explain it maybe is the melody of the song  :huhuh anyway great job :twothumbs thanks for always bringing us TakaGaki love  :wub:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:05 AM »
rndy- lol of course i'd be that to get ai-chan's attention~ :twisted:

kuro-why thank you~ :deco:

grac-lol thanks so much and i think you need to read my (poorly written) takagaki smex so you can probably join the line of wanting a sequal like everyone else XD

strategizing risa intrests you? too bad she's not in this uppcoming peice lol

hahaha~ i'm giveing you all the akb veggies through suggary sweetness~! like so :

Bamtai- lol dont worry im sure ai-chan gives risa more than enough affection when she's ready and i shall think about it~ ^^

sunc-lol im happy that you're happy :3 i'm not 100% on who pairs with who in akb next to atsumina and kojiyuu and even then i still dont know much between them XD next to acchan wants to marry atsumina and yuko loves molesting the heck out of haruna as an excusse for "skinship" XD

if you want the perv part just let me know~ i can send it to you else where if you're not able to get into the forum yet, though once you're able to my stuff will be like baby much compaired to everyone else's pervs XD and i get a dark type feeling too...mostly cus i mean they're doing something that's pretty much forbiden/frowned uppon and the song kinda helps with that. you're welcome~ thanks for wantt ing to read it and then even comment!

now to post the new oneshot~!

please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Coming Home] 7-7-11
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2011, 07:07:10 AM »

Coming Home

She wiped off the sweat with the back of her hand as the sun shined brightly above her. It was a cloudless day, which Ai was pretty thankful for since she wasn’t the luckiest person when it came to weather. Even though she was happy, she just wished that one cloud could block the sun, if only for a few minutes. She sat on the sidewalk for a few moments and focused on the grass and concrete in front of her.

‘Why am I even doing this again? What if she doesn’t want to see me?’

She immediately shook her head of the thought as she felt her tears were on the edge of escaping. The soft hum of cars passed her by as a summer breeze came her way and slightly refreshed her as more negative thoughts started to flood her mind as well as a bitter sweet memory.

“Even though I don’t want you to go…It’s time for Ai-chan to do what she wants…You need to go do something that makes you happy…”

“Ai Onee-chan…is everything ok?”

The young woman looked up and instantly snapped out of her daze as a little girl stood in front of her. The child had a slightly worried look on her face as her white sundress fluttered along with the wind. Ai smiled hoping that it would hide her true feelings of doubt.

“I’m fine.”

The girl reached her hand out and for a moment, the older looked at it, and gently held it as she stood up. She straightened her clothes and looked down at her companion.

“Let’s get going…”

The two started walking again and swung their hands to the beat of Ai’s shoes hitting the concrete.

------------

“I’ll miss you…you know…”

She clutched tighter onto the suitcase handle as the slightly taller girl before her looked away for a moment.

“I’ll miss you too…”

There was another few minutes of silence until the final boarding call was echoed through the terminal. Ai looked at her and bit her lip as she fought back the tears that were about to come. Risa looked back at her and affectionately ruffled her bangs, leaving her hand there for a few extra seconds to savor the moment.

“Don’t cry now silly…if you do, I’ll start crying too…”

She nodded forcefully and took a deep breath. The feelings of doubt and regret was flooding in as she heard the final call again, and she looked into the younger’s eyes and asked timidly.

“Are…are you sure about this?”

The bean nodded and smiled sweetly at her. She could tell that the girl was ready to cry herself, but was trying her best to not show it.

“Even though I don’t want you to go…It’s time for Ai-chan to do what she wants…You need to go do something that makes you happy… Now get going before you start regretting it!”

The older nodded and started walking to the gate, until she heard the bean’s voice call her out.

“Ai-chan! Wait!”

She turned back and suddenly felt the warmth of the other girl’s arms wrapped around her neck.

“Be safe ok…? And message me when you get there…I love you…”

--------------

“Ichigo.”

“Hmmm…Gogisamadeshita!”

“Tako!”

“Kokoro.”

“Rokku…”

Ai slightly lost her balance as she and the little girl walked on the concrete ledge that separated the street from the beach near the side walk. The two were playing shiritori as they walked on to keep themselves from being bored. She hopped over a gap on the ledge. The girl followed behind her as she turned back and extended her hand to help her.

“Here, give me your hand.”

She did as she was told and hopped onto the next ledge with help from the elder.

“Ah~ there we go!”

She giggled and continued their game.

-------------

By the time they had gotten into town, the two had given up on their game and were now walking in silence. It wasn’t until a few drops of water landed on the girl’s nose that the silence was broken.

“Eh?”

Ai looked over at her with a questioning look. She was just about to ask what was wrong until a few more drops now started to come down, wetting up the pavement with each drop. Looking up at the sky for a moment, Ai wondered if it was from a random sprinkler nearby, but eventually that thought was thrown out the window when a downpour of rain fell on the two of them. The older grabbed the younger’s hand and covered her head as best as she could with the other as they rushed to a nearby wall with enough cover from the roof. When they got to the wall, the two sighed and leaned up against it, watching the rain. Ai looked over to the girl and started looking for her handkerchief.

“Ah~ This must be a sun shower!”

She gave her a carefree grin and asked cheerfully.

“We got pretty wet there, are you all right?”

The girl shook her head as Ai knelt down and started wiping her arms dry with the kerchief. It wasn’t much but the little gesture helped to keep her somewhat dry. Ai smiled and looked up at her, noticing that her bangs were slightly wet, and playfully dried them off, before she took the cloth from her.

“Don’t worry about me, Ai Onne-chan need’s to dry herself off too!”

She started drying her off with a cute pout on her face as Ai’s smile grew even bigger.

-----------------

“Ah…Just wait a minute ok?”

Ai ruffled through her bag and smiled a little as she looked for her wallet. She threw her blanket next to her and her makeup bag on her lap as the girl, and the bus driver waited. She rummaged through the compartments in a hasty fashion as she mumbled to herself in her native dialect.

“Where is it…?”

The girl, who was kneeling down with her just watched quietly, staring at the bag, hopping that Ai would find her wallet soon, or at least some change for them to get on the bus. It wasn’t until the bus driver honked impatiently that the two looked over at him.

“I’m sorry!”

She bowed her head and went back to her bag to look again, taking more stuff out in the process as the bus door closed and drove off. They quietly watched the bus leave them for a moment and after it was out of sight Ai sighed in frustration and started throwing her discarded items back in her bag. She looked up to meet eyes with the girl and softly whispered to her in defeat.

“Gomen ne?”

The younger smiled and shook her head as she looked down and then back up at Ai.

“It’s not your fault.”

Ai looked back down and stood up. She brought the bag’s strap on her shoulder as the girl stood with her.

“We should get going…”

“Un...”

--------------

They started walking again, with the only sound being the elder’s shoes clicking with each step. Both of them were down from the bus incident, yet neither really wanted to show it. It wasn’t until the girl knelt down and hugged her legs that Ai turned around and walked back. She kneeled in front of her as she held the strap of her bag.

“Just hold on a little bit longer ok?”

She pouted and looked away from the older girl.

“Mou~ I don’t wanna walk anymore!”

Ai smiled a little and ruffled her bangs lovingly. In all honesty she was getting tired of walking too, but if she showed her tiredness to the little one, then she’d start getting worried over her, and that was the last thing Ai needed. She thought for a moment until an idea came to her.

-----------------

She stuck out her thumb as a car came, hoping that the person would stop, but sighed in defeat as it passed. She tried again and watched as another car went on its way. The little girl watched quietly behind her as Ai continued to get a car to stop, but after two hours of trying to hitchhike she gave up.  She sighed and looked down to her companion.

“Let’s try the supermarket; maybe someone can give us a ride.”

When they got to the market, there were only a few cars in the parking lot. She let the girl stay near the entrance as she walked to the cars to ask the drivers for a ride.

“Excuse me, could you take me to Tokyo-“

“No way, I can’t.”

She tried and tried again until there was one car left.

“Excuse me!”

She ran over to a slightly old man who was just about to get into his van until her heard her voice.

“Um… Could you be so kind enough to take me and my sister to Tokyo?”

“Tokyo?”

She timidly nodded, clearly begging him with her doe-like eyes as the girl ran over to her. He looked at the both of them. They were clearly on their last thread of needing help, and he couldn’t just say no to them, so he sighed and extended out his hand. The girl looked up at him and smiled as she took his hand.

---------------

“Are you alright back there?”

Ai wrapped her arms around the younger’s shoulder as the man looked back at his rear view mirror. She gave him a huge grin and nodded. There were boxes that were in the back of the truck, which only gave the two small girls a bit of room, but it was just enough for them not to be too squished.

“We’re alright.”

“It’ll take us a day to get there, so just relax yourself.”

He took his eyes back on the road as the two sat in silence. The girl went in her little messenger bag and opened a small packet of gummies. She offered some to Ai and started eating away. The elder just smiled at the sight of the girl happily eating away, glad for once that things were finally going in the right direction.

After a few hours , the man decided to take a pit stop and rest, letting everyone stretch their stiff muscles; and for the girl have a chance to have some fun and pretend that she was driving. Ai looked on as she rested her arms on the open passenger window.

When they started again, the younger sighed and nudged Ai’s shoulder.

“I’m bored~!”

Ai looked in her bag and started rummaging for something as the child puffed her cheeks in boredom.

“Hmm…well… here.”

She took out her ipod and handed an ear bud to the girl as she put the other in her own ear. The girl looked up at her and did the same as Ai gave her a huge grin.

“Let’s listen to some music then!”

-----------------

“Paper windmills?”

The girl looked over at the man as they took another break. The three decided to sit on the roof of the car as the sun set at the horizon. The two had listened to the man’s story about his handmade plastic windmills.

“Yeah, you can think of them as flowers that’ll never wilt… Plus they look just as beautiful…Well I do at least.”

“Hmm…but you don’t get the satisfaction of growing them like a flower…”

“That’s true, but when the wind blows them, and the colors spin around, they look just as beautiful…”

Ai looked back at the sun set as the two continued on their conversation. She sighed and brushed her short hair behind her ear as the thoughts of doubt came to her again. She had no idea what she’d do when she got to her destination, heck she didn’t even know why she was putting in so much effort into it, but her stubbornness wouldn’t let this opportunity slip.

“They can cheer anyone up when there’s a bunch on the horizon…all different colors blowing with the wind in harmony…”

By night time the two were fast asleep in the van as the man drove on to their destination. The girl had her head resting on Ai’s shoulder, while Ai rested her head on top of the girl’s. When the man started getting tired, he decided to make another pit stop and rested himself on the driver and passenger seats. By then, Ai had laid the child down and was watching her sleep. The girl reminded her so much of Risa. The way she spoke, how she acted towards her when Ai got too negative with herself, and the way how she acted way more mature than her age. She smiled to herself and stroked the girl’s cheek lovingly as she whispered to her.

“Tomorrow, we’ll be meeting Risa again after a long time….I’m kinda nervous, but I know I can do it as long as you’re with me…”

------------------------

She grunted as she lifted the box out of the trunk and tried her best to lay it on the ground without making a sound. A few mini windmills bounced out of the cardboard box and landed on the floor, but it was too late.

“Baka! What are you doing!?”

The man ran up to the back of the truck and caught the girl red handed. She stayed frozen in shock for a moment until he ran over to her and tried to take the box away.

“Give me that box!!”

“Yada~!!”

The two struggled and continued shouting, causing Ai to wake up from her sleep. The two continued tugging the box back and forth until Ai rushed over and kneeled the girl’s side.

“What’s going on??? Rii-chan!”

She let go of the box as Ai pulled away from her with a sudden worried look on her face. She didn’t think that she’d upset her onne-chan and for the old man to catch her in the act of her plan. She looked down at the ground and bit her lip, clearly sure she was about to get scolded for what she’d done. Ai bowed her head furiously to the man. She hopped that the girl’s action wouldn’t cost them their last chance of transportation.

“I’m so sorry! I really am!”

The man held up the box and looked out to the horizon behind the two. He nodded his head in slight amazement.

“Just look at that behind you…”

Ai slowly stood up and looked behind her. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight before her. For about as far as she could see, there were mini windmills across the grassy field. All were in different colors and sizes as they spun with help from the wind. All she could do was stare at the sight before her and try to take it in.

‘Was this what she was doing all night? When did she even leave my side??’

“I just wanted to make Ai-neechan happy…”

She closed her eyes tightly as she fought back the tears that were coming to her. Looking down at the girl, she kneeled back down and hugged her. It was all she could do from really letting her “cry baby” self show.

-------------------

After an hour of pulling out the mini windmills and storing them safely back into the boxes, and a trip to the gas station, the two were finally at their destination. They got out of the truck and bowed to the old man.

“Thank you so much!”

The man shook his head and smiled.

“Stay well you two.”

Rii-chan waved goodbye as he drove off and when he was out of sight, the two turned to look at the building behind them. It was the dance hall where Ai and the other members had practiced for concerts as well as singles for years, and to her it was a home away from home. So many memories were stored in that one place that she actually started to get nervous again. She wasn’t even 100 percent sure that Risa would even be there but she had to be sure.
While Ai was staring at the building in front of her, Rii-chan watched her closely and after a few minutes, she extended her hand out to her onne-chan. The older looked down at the little one’s hand and then at her huge grin.

“It’ll be alright Ai-neechan.”

She smiled warmly and took the girl’s hand; instantly feeling the warmth in it. They walked to the doors and silently walked through the halls to the rehearsal rooms. Ai’s shoes clicked with the beat of a song that was playing louder and louder with each step she took. When she got to the final door in the hall, and read the name that just simply had “Morning Musume  concert rehearsal” taped to the door. She stopped and took a deep breath as she looked down to her companion.

“This is it isn’t it…?”

The girl nodded and gave a comforting squeeze to her hand.

“You can do it Ai-neechan!”

The elder nodded and slowly opened the door. When it was opened wide enough she peeked through to meet the reflection of the person she was planning to meet. Risa was practicing by herself in the large room which brought a smile to Ai’s face. She opened the door wider and watched as the bean continued on dancing. The last time she really saw Risa was at the airport that day and the only thing that she had to keep her updated was the still pictures that she had received over the months she was over in America. She was in such awe at finally seeing the girl, that she never noticed that she had startled the bean from the reflection in the mirror.

“A-Ai-chan?”

Ai snapped out of her daze and looked at Risa. The two stayed silent for a moment until Ai felt Rii-chan’s hand slip from her own and run over to the bean and before she knew it the girl had turned back at Ai and gave her that signature smile that the bean now had on her own face.

“Ai-chan!”

She ran over and hugged her with tears in her eyes. It was the last thing Ai had expected and in turn she hugged her back and started crying clearly happy that she didn’t get a negative reaction to her coming back. The bean giggled and ruffled Ai’s bangs as the parted a bit.

“Ai-chan why are you crying?”

“C-cus… I thought you’d reject me I I came back…I mean we haven’t talked much in so long…and I felt that it was my fault…”

She sniffled some more as Risa lovingly wiped her eyes.

“Why would I ever be mad at my Ainee-chan hm?”

She hugged her again and mumbled in the shorter girl’s ear,

“We’ve been through too much for me to be upset with you Ai-chan...I’m just glad you’re back home safe…”

“And I’m glad to be back with you Rii-chan.”

Ai broke their embrace and smiled. She was happy in the end that she fought through her negative thoughts and worries. She looked at the bean and saw that still loving smile that was on her face when she called the girl by her nickname. Eventually, they parted and sat down on the wooden floor to catch up on the things that they missed. Ai felt like a river of relief had come over her and that things would soon go her way once again. Coming back home was worth it after all.

----------------------

nya i hope you gusy liked this...i spent like a few weeks on this and anyone who can guess what pv i got this idea from will get megga love from me....i'll give you a hint, it's another akab-type song but its from a soloist XD if that's not a big enough hint idk what is.....then again i wonder if anyone even cares? XD
either way this was like over 8 pgs of writing on word and i hope you guys liked it :3 and that it makes sense XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:41 AM »
that long adventure of finding what was lost, ended up being found with what hadn't changed over all good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
awww- that was a great piece. everything comes back in a full circle. i love it. As if the sugary sweetness from veggie juice wasn't enough, we have this.  XD

.i spent like a few weeks on this and anyone who can guess what pv i got this idea from will get megga love from me
I give you love for spending your time writing this. and I liked the pv too- acchan's flower, right?  :P

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2011, 08:13:17 PM »
kuro-thanks alot^^

grac-lol and yep you're right~ it's from acchan~!

ok so im guessing either not that many have read this or is way to confused or something^^; i thought someone would understand but probably not, so i guess i'll just make some things clear here eventhough idk what eveyone's exactly confused on lol

well 1st things 1st  the idea i got the pv from was from maeda atsuko's 1st solo single called flower. now i know quite a few ppl cant stand akb on here but i thought that atleast the pv could be good....mostly cus im a sucker for drama pvs lol. now i got it based off of the actual drama ver of the pv but i cant find it on yt so i'll just show you all the original ver of it.

now about the little girl, in the pv she suddenly like dissapears too near the end of the pv and becomes(i guess) atsuko, while in this oneshot i kinda made her or intended to make her a part of like risa. hence why she's called rii-chan and such...that should've been a dead give away, but i guess not. rii-chan seems to be the only thing right now that would confuse people, but next to that idk what else, so if you're willing to tell/ask me what you're confused about please tell me i really want to know.

i thought i made this easy to understand but i guess not^^; sorry for all of the confusion >.<

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »
I actually read this right after you posted this, but I have to admit that I was little confused of who was who  :nervous Thanks for explaining, it cleared all out  :)
Very sweet oneshot, you describe their emotions so well!  :wub: Your writing style is admirable, keep on doing these great oneshots!!!  :bow:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2011, 06:06:56 AM »
Bamtai-thanks^^; im glad the explanation helped you out^^ i gues i still got ways to go before i write something like this and make it make sense lol and no way is my writing admierable! XD it's crap compaired to essy, rndy, bee,grac, and many other writers here! :panic:

anywho, this isnt an update but just to let you guys know that i probbaly wont be updating in this thread for a while cus im gonna be visiting my family in england for 3 weeks~! X3 i leave tomorrow and come back on the 20th of aug. so there'll be no writing, but there is an upside! i have something partially written that only 1 person knows about~ but well i hope this vacation will give me some new ideas for you guys~ so until i'm back...

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2011, 09:33:36 PM »
Okay, so tonight, I will exercise some self-control and try to ignore grac and see if I get anywhere with this comment  XD

Gosh, must apologise again for taking this long to put up a response  :banghead: I won't let this happen again. I'll also try not to meander with this comment and keep it concise so I can finish it before bed and actually have something here!  :nervous

Thank you again, waiwai. For keeping the TakaGaki coming.  :love:

My School Uniform Is In My Way

The title.  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: Best perv title ever  :bow:

Oh and before I continue - thank you also for 'A Much Needed Reunion'. Which I think you've only posted in the perv forum... it feels a little weird to dig deep and dissect and fangirl a perv with the normal amount of words I usually have for something I'm excited about... 'coz quoting doesn't seem all that appropriate  :grin: but yeah, I really enjoyed that one. Your first perv writing like ever. Lol - I have yet to write mine, so I kind of understand what you were going through  :lol:

OKAY - So onto My School Uniform Is In My Way. ...... :mon bleed2: I'm sorry, but it's that DAMNED TITLE!

When the woman finally got to the bench, the bean instantly got up and hugged her, nearly knocking her off balance.

“You’re finally here! I’ve missed you Ai-chan!”

Ai grinned and hugged Risa back, knowing that the bean wouldn’t let her go until she gave her some type of affection in return. She didn’t mind it at all really; it was one of the bean’s many cute charms.

D'awww. I'll never get sick of Risa throwing bear hugs at Ai. And TakaGaki fluff moments are the bloody best!  :deco: Bring them on!

Ai-chan tutor  :inlove: Gaki-san student  :inlove: Ai-chan tutor + Gaki-san student =  :inlove: :twisted: :drool: already we can see where this is going  :bow: the fact that you had two of them in these roles has also delightfully compensated for the lack of teacher-student TakaGaki perviness in Chigatte  :lol:

Risa being all cute and pouty with wanting to stay VS. responsible Ai-chan is a great read, as always  :k-inlove: I feel like I've read a lot of that though! Next time I wanna see the roles reversed  :love:

“If you had your way you’d keep me here forever wouldn’t you?”

Naughty Risa  :twisted: trying to play mind games with Ai now  XD Poor Ai-chan; I bet Risa's one handful of a girlfriend  :bleed eyes:

“Well what do you have in mind?”

Risa thought for a moment as Ai lightly traced circles on her thigh.

And Ai-chan baka, if you don't want Risa to bug you about staying even long... and about that, don't do things like that!  :lol:

“I want to love you more freely…but…my school uniform’s in the way…”

:mon blood: well that's certainly a way to pronounce your desire for another kind of lovin'  :nervous
And how Ai-chan did NOT just completely shrivel into a blushing and stuttering mess at that is quite beyond me...  :shy1:

The bean nodded, took the woman’s hand, and while gently squeezing it, she mumbled.

“Even if someone watches us…I don’t really care…”

:wriggly:

Okay, so first attempt fail. But now that Risa's allowed to stay at Ai's place for the weekend... uh-oh to Ai's self-control! And already it's beginning to slip... just as is her hand on Risa's shoulder... which has fallen to Risa's hip  :grin: tee hee

“But I’m so close to beating this boss Risa-chan…just give me a few more minutes…”

She sighed again and crossed her arms.

Don't bother somebody when they're in the middle of a boss battle~!  :mon tantrum2:

And strangely enough, it's Ai who gives Risa the proposition to have some adult fun... yes~!  :twisted:
So no quoting weird stuff here right now... so just wanted to say: YEAH! TAKAGAKI LOVIN'  :on bleed: well-deserved, Gaki-san, well-deserved  XD and the way that you left off only means one thing. There's a part two and you BETTER WRITE IT. :3

THANK YOU  :love:

Break Time

Was this little piece afriggingdorable or WHAT?!  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Oh oh oh!  :mon gamer: gamer!Ai-chan makes her appearance and completely steals the show   :wub:

“Ah~ Ai-chan’s playing her ds again~ I wonder how gaki-san will get her attention this time?”

Lol - this time. A bit of a film strip zipped through my mind of Risa's other successes and failures... so cute  :heart:

She knew that A: snatching the ds away from Ai would cause the whole world to end, B: trying to talk to her about putting it down wouldn’t work, and C: even trying to do one or both or anything involving her taking the item away would make the monkey stop talking to her for weeks, and Risa was in no mood to deal with a pissed off Ai-chan.

Serious gamer is serious! Gaki-san doesn't know what it's like to be a gamer, does she.  :cry: If you're playing a good game, it's hard to stay away for too long until it's clocked! But the way she's running through all this like it's some kind of mission... awwwww. So cute and funny  :k-inlove:

Kitten and bunny watching on like it's some spectator sport is endlessly amusing too...  :rofl: Sayu voting for Ai and winning by 3  :lol: you have to have more faith in your subleader, girl!

Risa's pretend-to-be-interested tactic - that's only going to make Ai more engrossed in the game, isn't it? If you want to take her attention AWAY from the game, dangle something different in front of her, don't encourage her to continue playing!  :sweatdrop: hahaa...

Risa got up from her chair and somehow sat in the little space that was left behind her lover’s chair. The bean lovingly wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck and nuzzled her head between Ai’s shoulder and neck.

“Looks like she’s getting desperate~ I just might win this round again Reina-chan~!”

“Just shut it Sayu…you and I both know that Ai-chan has to give into Gaki-san eventually…”

:rofl:

They should be taking photos for their blogs right about now! *Bee wants to seeeeeee*
Gaki-san's failed attempts are just adorable... I know it's mean, but I just want her to keep trying and failing. It's nowhere as fun if Ai gives in quickly  :tama-yeeaah:

There was another few moments of silence as Ai just nodded and continued playing, clearly not paying attention to the poor girl on her back.

You know she's pitiful when even the narrative voice has to call her 'poor girl'...  :lol: awwww. To the point where both Reina and Sayu have gotten bored  :nervous

Ai took her eyes off of the game for a moment and looked to see what was bothering her wrist. She slightly raised to and asked,

“What is this?”

“This? It’s skin…”

LOOL. Gaki-saaaan. You needed to assert yourself here! Not say something so Kame-like!  :rofl:

:luvluv2: and of course, we have the bean falling asleep on stubbornly-gaming-Ai's shoulders and that's like the perfect ending to this session of emotional torture for our subleader. YAY!  :shakeit:

This has to be one of the cutest things you've written so far.  :heart: :yep: That's saying a lot. Queen of fluff, you. *Bee pats waiwai*

Coming Home

This really was a fantastic read. I loved this... it has quite a different feel from your other pieces, but in a lovely, subtle way.  :tama-heart:

I was a little confused about what was going on at the beginning - I mean, who the hell is this little girl - but everything came together in the end. I got it on my first read, so I'm sure you've done a fine job. Dunno why a lot of people didn't get it  :nervous I read carefully though. I savour details, so maybe that helped  :P

“Even though I don’t want you to go…It’s time for Ai-chan to do what she wants…You need to go do something that makes you happy…”

So TakaGaki separation  :mon waterworks: that's never easy to accept. And I was wondering why you had so much of the story focused on Ai-chan and this little girl. Why?

For some reason, I felt a little nostalgia reading this. I don't know why, it just made me really warm inside  :love: the first read through, I was still wondering halfway through who the little girl was, and how significant her character was going to be. I mean, wai's a TakaGaki fan, you're not going to be shipping Ai and little unknown girl  XD and her name was Rii-chan. Which made me 'hmmm' a little.

The whole windmill deal was beautiful  :heart:

‘Was this what she was doing all night? When did she even leave my side??’

“I just wanted to make Ai-neechan happy…”

I'm sure this somehow reflected the way real grown-up Risa was feeling... soulmate telepathy or something  XD And I also bet it was the last thing Ai expected - imagined Rii-chan to get up and do stuff  :lol: But it gave her that final boost of courage to see Risa again, despite all her doubts.  :wub:

And the reunion!  :deco:

The two stayed silent for a moment until Ai felt Rii-chan’s hand slip from her own and run over to the bean and before she knew it the girl had turned back at Ai and gave her that signature smile that the bean now had on her own face.

The moment that made me go OHHHHHHH.  :heart:
And I really fell in love with that idea - that Ai made up Rii-chan to keep her company and to help buffer all the anxiety and doubt she was feeling about her decision to see Risa again. I'm not sure when Rii-chan came to exist though - the moment she left Risa and began to miss her that much? Or when she wanted to come back home and needed that comfort?

And I'm not even sure if Rii-chan is just somebody who Ai has consciously made up in her head.. or maybe Risa's absence in her life has driven her cuckoo   :doh:
'Coz you know... I’m just not quite sure how a figment of Ai-chan’s imagination managed to do all that with the windmills and then wrestle with an old man for a box  XD maybe I'm just trying to read into it too much...

But okay. The ending ohmygahhhhh  :luvluv1: these two just belong together. They are home when they're with one another, it's as simple as that. :wub:

THANK YOU. You wrote this just fine and I adore it and the TakaGaki.  :thumbsup

I do a lot of spazzing when I read your stuff, it gives me the energy  XD

In the mean time... I hope you're having fun in England! Can't wait to see what you have for us when you come back!  :nya:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2011, 03:28:13 AM »
lol looks like i have to reply to a certian someone who had commented like 5 months ago ^^;

you're welcome bee-chan~ >3<

My School Uniform Is In My Way

lol is it really? thank akb for that then XD they had the copyrigth 1st. lol glad to know i'm not alone on the emberassment factor of writing pervs XD i actually was tsrugling with a part 2 before my computer decided to fry on me, but i'm waiting on a certian someone to clean out her inbox so she can send me most of what i sent her lol

takagaki fluff moments are the best~ X3 lol well bey now we got the well needed pervyness from aiai but im sure once she school stuff starts to tne down we'll ge more....right aiai??? lol
you want to see a responsible risa and a kidish ai-chan? is that what you mean?

lol i think risa would be one, atleast in this oneshot XD like she acts alot more sneaky like a normal teenager i think XD and ai-chan just easily gives in

lol ai-chan is so epic that she turns into a blushing mess at her own pace XD

yet again part 2 is in the sea of pms that a certian someone has~ lol rndy im tottally gonna hint at you until the world ends

Break Time

lol yes poor risa always has to find ways to get attention of her ai-chan

im pretty sure sayu will say that ai can win anything XD

aw thanks so much ofr the complement bee-chan^^; i guess is should really just give into this title ne? lol

Comming Home

to tell the truth i cant remember why it focused so much on ai and little girl-chan XD i was mostly basing it off of the drama ver of the pv and it was without subs either so i was mostly just going off of what i knew and saw lol

lol yes rii-chan is magical! XD well idk either since in the flower pv the little girl eventually turned out to be atsuko from what im guessing^^; i have no idea, but you pretty much got everything on point! plus i'd like to think that rii-chan was made out of ai's head after she left.

im glad to know that these give you energy!^^ makes me so happy! plus you do the same for me as well~ and im totally waiting for your next update~ :deco:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[OnTopOfThisLove] 11-5-11
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »
well guess what guys? i'm back~! :deco: lol i know its been awhile since i've last updated and its been good and bad stuff...most of the bad stuff is that my computer's hard drived died 2 months ago so most of the new stuff i had working on along with my photoshop is now gone, but the good news is that i have been writing quite a bit ^^; and that my cousin has a photoshop cd so as soon as i get it i'll be back to banner making^^; but for right now i had asked alice from H!O to make a banner for me and i'm uber uber uber thankful for her^^ so thanks again alice~! >3<

On Top of This Love

It was an absolutely perfect Sunday afternoon. A soft breeze blew past two girls who happily strolled along to their destination. Their aura of happiness was so strong that even the people who walked by couldn’t help but let a smile come over themselves. It was just that type of day where nothing could go wrong and one Niigaki Risa couldn’t be happier. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her face with her free hand, Risa glanced over to Ai who was proudly taking captive of her right arm. It was the first time that they had gone out ever since Ai’s graduation and it was like nothing had changed.

As Ai chatted on about new clothes she purchased, Risa was trying her best to stay relaxed. She should’ve been used to the arm linking after 10 years but every time her skin came in contact with the older girl’s, it felt like she was on their first date all over again; feeling like she couldn’t believe it was happening that the Ai-chan she was so in love with was walking with her like this. She eventually made herself look like she was used it even though that cold sweat feeling was still there deep down inside.

“Ah! We’re here!”

Ai’s gentle tugging on her arm brought the bean out of her slight trance as they stopped in front of their destination. It was a small little café that the older girl had found the place on a whim during one of her shopping trips and noticed that many foreigners were eating there. After eating there, Ai decided to bring the bean along the next time just to show her how cute the place was as well as the good food. The two were eventually seated and decided on sharing a piece of strawberry cake.

“Mn~ this cake tastes delicious Ai-chan!”

“I know right? Isn’t this the best cake you’ve ever tasted?”

Risa nodded as she took another bite and watched her girlfriend take a bite of her own out of a strawberry. A grin slowly grew on the younger’s face as the older concentrated solely on the small fruit in front of her. It got Risa wondering how happy they’d truly be if time were to stop in this café filed with foreigners, eating
strawberry cake and talking about silly things.

“Nee Risa-chan, are you going to eat that strawberry?”

She looked up to meet with those brown doe-like pleading eyes and smiled warmly at her as she nodded her head as a sign to let the older girl take it. No one could say no to those eyes of hers.

“You can have it Ai-chan.”

Ai softly squealed in happiness as she popped the strawberry into her mouth. It didn’t take much to make the monkey happy and mostly whenever Ai was happy Risa was as well. When the two were done with their meal, they walked out of the restaurant and started walking back to the shopping district to continue their little shopping adventure. As they were heading there, the couple noticed a small fountain. It didn’t take long for a sudden idea to hit Risa, who suddenly dragged Ai closer.

“Nee, Ai-chan, let’s make a wish in this wishing fountain!”

The older girl raised an eyebrow at the sudden comment.

“Eh~? Aren’t you a little too old to be making a wish at a fountain Risa?”

“You’re never too old to make a wish at a fountain!”

The bean pouted at the older’s remark and started looking in her purse for change. When she found some, she handed a few coins to her girlfriend who was still watching her in amusement.

“Are you going to make a wish with me or not?”

After a few more seconds of looking at the coins in her hand as well as the serious look Risa was giving her, Ai eventually gave in and took the coins from her. The bean smiled and turned back to the fountain in front of her.  She threw the first coin and quickly closed her eyes for a few seconds, only to open them to a giggling Ai.

‘I wish this love to last forever and ever.’

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing…What did you wish for?”

“I’m not telling you! Don’t you know that if you tell someone your wish before it comes true that it won’t happen?”

“Mou~ don’t tell me that you actually believe in that too Risa~?”

“Of course I believe in that! Why wouldn’t I?”

Ai giggled at the bean and threw her own coin into the water. Risa threw her second coin and closed her eyes again, only to hear the sound of a click and another giggle. Opening her eyes again, and looking over to Ai, she had noticed that her girlfriend was now looking down at her camera with a proud grin on her face.

“Ah~ you look so cute when you’re concentrating on your wish!”

“You took a picture of me?! Delete it!”

‘On top of this love, I wish for eternal peace.’

“No way! I’m keeping this as a treasured item!”

“…Fine…but don’t show anyone that picture….not even to Prince!”

“Alright, it’ll be a picture just for my eyes only. No one else will see it but me.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

Smiling, Risa threw in a few more coins at once, closing her eyes once more and quickly opening them before her girlfriend could do anymore “bullying” to her. 

“Are you done wish-making now?”

“Yes…are you done harassing me?”

“Yes~”

Ai ruffled the beans hair lovingly and took her hand as the two started walking away from the fountain.

‘On top of that, I wish for all of my dreams, as well as Ai-chan’s to come true.’

After a few more hours of shopping the two started their walk home with the older begging the bean to sleepover at her apartment. It didn’t take long for Risa to give into Ai’s request and the next thing she knew she was in Ai’s bedroom, borrowing her pajamas, and listening to her girlfriend talk about her next photo shoot. When the monkey finished talking, the two of them laid in the bed, just sitting in a comfortable silence. It was these types of moments where the bean never wanted to leave the older’s side. She wanted to live well into the future with her and still hoped that even when she was well into her 30th and 40s that she’d still be the cute
Risa that Ai had fallen in love with.

“Reina’s birthday’s coming up isn’t it?”

“Yeah…I don’t know what to get her though…Tanakacchi’s likes are always changing…What are you getting her?”

“Hmm…Probably some tops or boots? I’m not 100% sure yet…How about getting her a new pair of glasses or ribbons?”

“That’d be a waste of time…mostly cus she has every ribbon and pair of glasses on the planet…the same along with accessories…”

The two of them stayed on the topic for a while until Risa decided that she’d think about it another time, and it wasn’t until then that she noticed her girlfriend sulking.

‘Mou~ Ai-chan, I hate it when you make that face…’

Without getting discouraged, the bean jumped into a new topic about the 9th gen. and how Erina was constantly following her around lately. Each time a new topic was started, the frown that was on the monkey’s face slowly grew into a deep and honest smile which Risa replied back with. It was expected for the bean to be happy as well, her Ai-chan was infectious that way.

‘And on top of that wish, I pray for her health, as well as a happy future. I never want to see Ai-chan sad or stressed with whatever she’s up against.’

“Risa…? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

The older girl wrapped her arms around the younger girl and rested her head on her shoulder.

“I want you to be by my side like this forever and ever…No matter what happens…”

The bean smiled warmly and nodded. She wanted the same also, on the days that they comfort each other, straight to when she was weak and needed a shoulder to cry on. She wanted them to be this close for as long as she lived.

“Nee, Ai-chan…you love me right?”

The monkey sat up from her position and faced her girlfriend as she looked right into her eyes.

“Of course I love you I love you all the time!”

“24/7?”

“Even in my sleep.”

Risa giggled and looked down as she entwined her fingers around Ai’s hand. She gave the older girl a mischievous look and spoke in a slightly spoiled voice.

“Well then…if you do love me all the time including tonight as well…I want you to give me a gentle kiss on the cheek, right here.”

She tilted her head to show the monkey her cheek who in looked at her like she had gone mad.

“Just on the cheek?”

She nodded.

“Kiss me…”

Ai leaned closer and gave her a quick peck, but when the bean turned back to face her completely she got a second kiss on the lips. It was slightly longer than the one on the cheek; it wasn’t like she minded at all. When the two broke apart, Risa’s smile grew wide as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriends neck.

“...Kiss me again.”

‘And lastly, I wish for Ai-chan to kiss me over and over again until I get sick of it….but even then, I don’t ever think I could.’

------------------------------

gosh i hope this doesnt suck D: i feel so rusty lol

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[OnTopOfThisLove] 11-5-11
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2011, 04:06:00 AM »
She should’ve been used to the arm linking after 10 years but every time her skin came in contact with the older girl’s, it felt like she was on their first date all over again....

This is fluff at its best. Its always nice to see that the love is 'still there' cos we all know what RL can be like. And you've captured it perfectly, along with both their characteristics.

“Mn~ this cake tastes delicious Ai-chan!”
Okay, so I need new glasses. I read this as "Mn- this frog tastes delicious..." and i thought 'wow! i really need to read this fic like now!'.  :mon whimper: I'm slightly disappointed.

Jokes aside, I like how all Risa's wishes come true, in that roundabout way despite her naive idealism. I think that's exactly how life works.

I love the fluff. You never disappoint. If I wanted them to eat frogs for crack, I'd write it myself. But you got my dose of sugary sweetness here. Thank you for writing this.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2011, 07:47:47 AM »
First of all, ^ you made me laugh. :lol: :lol:

Second of all :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

asfsdkfjghegdfkvjnxckvjns!!!@!@!@$%&^^@!111one1! *froths at the mouth and falls over*

After the week I've had, this flufftastichamsterpiece is just what the doctor ordered. It's like my whole struggle has been worth it. I so  :deco: you.

:deco: :deco: darrnit :deco:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2011, 05:57:28 AM »
THE MADNESS WONT STOP UNTIL WE GET CLOSURE MOAR FLUFF *shakes fist in the air*

Ditto.

Ditto.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2011, 06:26:43 AM »
ouch that sweet tooth is hurting :nervous

really nice by the way
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2011, 07:01:28 AM »
grac- aw really? thank you~^^ that makes me happy eventhough i havent even been in a rl relationship myself yet ^^; and lol about the frog thing XD what were you thinking about when u skimmed through?? and no thank you for reading and liking it^^

rndy-daw thankies rndy~ X3 glad to know it made you feel better ;3; :deco:

kuro-lol too sweet for ya? XD thanks^^

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Santa-san] 12-14-11
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2011, 07:06:18 AM »
this is based off of a trans.i read about misaki on risa's radioshow last week still no photoshop so no banner ;3; gomen ne? :deco:

Santa-san

“Hmm what else do I want?”

Satou Masaki mumbled to herself as she stared at the small phone screen in front of her. She along with the rest of the Morning Musume members were taking a short break between their dance rehearsal, so she decided to start writing out her Christmas wish list to past the time. Noticing that the second youngest girl in the group was deeply thinking to herself, Risa decided to see if everything was alright.

“Masaki-chan, what are you up to?”

Not paying attention to what her leader was saying, Masaki continued on staring blankly at the phone in her hands.

“Masaki-chan?”

Risa sat down next to her and gently nudged the girl’s shoulder, who jumped from the touch in response. The bean raised an eyebrow at the sudden action, but
instantly shook it off.

“Ah! Niigaki-san!”

“Is everything alright? You looked like you were seriously thinking about something.”

The younger girl smiled and gave Risa a nod.”

“I’m fine, I was just thinking of what to write here.”

“Hm…”

The two sat in silence for a few minutes as the other girls around them quietly chatted to each other along with the sound of Masaki’s fingers on the keypad. Risa glanced around the room, took a sip of her water bottle, and then glanced back to the girl next to her, as Masaki looked over what she was typing a few times and then finally pressed send.

‘This is getting way too awkward Risa…think of something…’

Smiling to herself as the idea hit her, Risa questioned the young girl in a cheerful tone.

“So….is Masaki-chan excited about Santa-san this year?”

Hearing the word “Santa” alone totally snapped Masaki out of her little daze and quickly nodded her head.

“Yes! I can’t wait for Santa-san to come! My Papa said that if I’m really good this year that Santa will for sure get me all the gifts I want! Even though a part of it came
true already being in Morning Musume now… What does Niigaki-san want Santa-san to bring her this year?”

The bean raised her eyebrows in shock at the response she got from the girl. Was she really serious just now? The way she acted, it was like the 12 year old still
believed in Santa! Even at her age by then Risa knew that he wasn’t real. She had found out the hard way through realizing that her father’s hand writing and Santa’s were exactly the same. Noticing that her leader hadn’t answered her yet, Masaki continued on.

“Well whenever I send Santa my Christmas mail I always get a reply back! Isn’t that amazing?”

“Y-yeah, it sure is…”

‘She’s really serious about this!’

“Papa also told me that as soon as Santa reads the letters he receives that they instantly sparkle and disappear! That’s why we have to send him new letters every year!”

She’s really a naïve girl if she still believes everything that her papa says especially if it’s about Santa…But should I tell her that he’s not real?’

“Nee, Masaki-chan…”

“Yes Niigaki-san?”

The bean looked at the happy girl who was still clutching onto her cell phone in glee as she waited for Santa’s reply. When she saw the 12 year old’s grin she couldn’t bring herself to tell her the truth.

“You better make sure you keep on staying a good girl then so Santa can send you the rest of those gifts! That includes trying your best as a Musume too alright?”

“Alright Niigaki-san! I’ll try my best for sure!”

“Good.”

Risa gently ruffled the younger’s bangs as Masaki’s phone chimed.

“Ah! He replied back!”

“What did he say?”

She read over the message a few times and showed the screen to the leader.

‘Masaki-chan, thank you for your letter! Since Masaki-chan is such a hard worker and is a good girl Santa-san will try his best to make all of her wishes come true!’

“Isn’t Santa-san the best Niigaki-san?? You have to make sure you write your list too ok?”

Risa nodded her head in agreement.

“I’ll be sure to get on it asap!”

Leaving the young girl to go back to her own little spot in the room the bean shook her head in disbelief.

‘She’s really lucky to have a nice papa to do something like this…but it’s still kinda hard to believe that we’re even in the same group…’

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2011, 01:17:42 PM »
That is so cute. :lol: Funny thing is, I could totally imagine this happening. Masaki's just like : Santa blahblahblah! And Risa is all : ....For real? That's... Freakin' adorable... :sweatdrop:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »
I see Waiichan is continuing to perpetuate the 'idols would fart rainbows if they did' myth.

I wanna see part 2 where the real Santa-Aichan spanks Risa for being an unbeliever! Actually, it would be so like Aichan to give Masaki her phone number and say it's Santa-san's and to call when she needs help.  :lol:

Merry Christmas. May your holiday be filled with as much sweetness, warmth and fluff that you so generously share with the rest of us.  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World