JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - Mosquito

Author Topic: tenkei and Tris-chan interview half of Morning Musume!  (Read 26934 times)

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
Re: tenkei and Tris-chan interview half of Morning Musume!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 11:47:39 PM »
ROFLING @ koharu's answer. And awww, Aika sounds like such a sweet kid.

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »
Aika was seriously adorable, her energy totally filled the table - nothing at all like she is on TV! You could see it live too, she really tries hard all the time. She's my #1 now!

Koharu was a ditz, really. She was cute, but she was staring off into space half the time. Lord knows where she was.

Aichan was quiet, we really had to prod her to get her to answer anything. I had thought being leader might make her more talkative, because she is when they're not in private situations, but I guess not. Still super cute, and her answers were thoughtful.

Junjun was the least memorable to me! Sorry Junjun fans! I liked her, I know that, but she didn't really stand out for me :( But she was really sweet.

Linlin used english the WHOLE TIME! I was SUPER amazed! I wanted to tell her her english was good when I got an autograph, but I didn't get one :(

Overall, they were all really kind and really understanding of how nervous we were. Both Tenkei and I started really slow because we were nervous - we told them so and they said "RELAX!" Hehehe. Also we told them where we were from - I told them I drove by myself from SF for 6 hours at 4 AM to see them, they were amazed and they clapped and said thank you XD I think I blushed, I dunno. I was in a daze. Ask flyp, the whole rest of the weekend was "OMG we ate breakfast with MM. I was sitting next to linlin. I was across from Aichan. OMG."

Seriously best day ever.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »
I don't like how people use this word nowadays, but the only way I can express my thoughts is...
EPIC INTERVIEW!!!

They're all like how I pictured them. :wub:
Koha the zany, Aika the sweetheart, Ai-chan the broken conversation, JunJun the shy as ice, LinLin the 'friends with all life'.

Graphical interpretation =  :cow: :k-wink: :rockon: :on ksweat: :on cny1:

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 07:27:58 PM by winner »

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »
Great interview guys!
Wish I could have made it but nonetheless I really enjoyed reading everyones experience.
Yay JunJun liked the shirts!
Meryl Streep? XD Wow Koharu lol  :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »
I'd cut of any body part of mine just to sit and speak with Koharu for 5 minutes..

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 06:32:57 PM »
ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AWESOME!!

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 05:40:05 PM »
Great interview, really enjoyed reading it. Learned something new about Aike and Koharu when reading this interview, and those are two members that I know least about.
Did see Koharu the other day on the kids show that she is on, and I was impressed how comfortable she is on camera, and her zaniness is endearing.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - Mosquito