JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Hakaiyo no Yume

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 107170 times)

Offline steftakami

Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2012, 06:43:59 PM »
omg please continue!!   :grin:

TakaminaBG is right!! why not Tomochin????

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2012, 06:50:37 PM »
Thank you for update great chapter once again  :mon star:  :mon fyeah:
I love Kai X Atsuko  :mon inluv:
I hate Ray she is going to create confusions in the couple lol  :mon headbang:
Please update soon  :mon pray2:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
this is sweet!  :luvluv2:
Riku move closer and kiss her cheek, move to her ear and whisper: "...and be mine." Riku carry Yuko with bridal style and bring her onto the bed.

Then here comes Ray
can't blame the author i used Ray too as a villain :nervous
 :cool1: and i know acchan can manage this well
right author san?  :yep:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
EH?!?! Why RAY!! Why not Tomochin??
Please update SOON!!

Got it! I knew this question wud be appear.

Hmm... sorry but I'm very respect Tomochin as a good girl, so there's no reason for me to make her as an antagonist. Sorry sorry...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:44:46 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2012, 01:20:00 AM »
boom!!
I can smell trouble...
I want kai parents!can i have them??XD

As usual,i really love ur update chemicalstar!
Woohoo!
I want more!!!

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2012, 01:54:31 AM »
R-R-RAY!!!!
Uh Oh... this can't be good  :smhid
Thanks for the update

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2012, 02:12:37 AM »
So sweet kai x acchan. So smexy riku x yuko. I want the next chapter.

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2012, 07:04:49 AM »
OMGIRLSS!! i cant wait for the next chapter X) thank you!!! love  this fanfic!! ATSUMINA!! :heart: :thumbup :cathappy: :deco:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2012, 07:57:01 AM »
 :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
RAY! YEY
A RIVAL HORAY!  :on lol:  :rock:
I DONT WANT MY ACCHAN TO BE HURT *cries*
*sigh*
I want kaiacchan kissu kissu
PLEASEEE :D
thank you thank you
Please update soon
I miss RAY! •﹏•
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2012, 12:52:11 PM »
CHAPTER 9
Merry Christmas everyone, here’s another update for you. There must be a surprising story in this chapter, just keep reading and enjoy it ;)

A man with his daughter are in the car, they went to the project area of a company building. There's a project to build another building for his company.

"Dad, why do you take me here?" his daughter ask.

"I have to. One day you will have my companies, one day you'll become the owner, so I think you should know how the businness going."

The girl suddenly asks. "Dad, you love me , right?" the girl hugs her father .

"Of course I love you, dear.. Since your mom's death, you're the only reason I have to live for"

The girl smiles happily. "Dad, if you love me, then you can give me everything I need, right?

"Of course, everything..."

"Emm.. Dad, you know I want to have my own house, my own car, without your bodyguards around me.."

"Look, baby... I will give everything for you but in the right rime!" her father try to explain.

Ray sigh.. "Right time?! You always say that, when is the right time?! I'm not child anymore, dad!"

"Look at you! You said you're not child anymore, but you are.." her father start to talk seriously. "I can't see that you're ready enough to have my properties.

"So what I have to do? What do you want from me to be ready?"

"Just don't act like a child, spending money for nonsense thing, party, shopping, travelling, and having a no-future guy! That's not what I want. At least, find a man with good future to be your husband, that's when I trust my properties to you."

"Jason has a good future!" Ray try to win her argument.

"Jason? That amateur model? You still have relationship with him?"

Ray doesn't respond. She pouts at her father.

"I know he's handsome, but I can see that he has no future."

"So what kind of man that you think have a good future, dad?" Ray starts to angry.

Her father keep silent for awhile, he look around, then find an architects team are briefing near the building.

"Ray..look at that men"

Ray take a look to the men who are briefing near the building.

"They are the same age as you, but they are very amazing, they can study and work hard to be an architects. They are the men who will have a bright future."

Ray just keep silent while looking at the men out there.

"You want me to marry one of them?" Ray asked.

"Hmm.. Yeah, if you want to. I'm not forcing you..."

-----------------------------------------------
Kai’s activities after working in the Majesticio Corp. is very busy. Everyday he goes to campus for study, after that he hurriedly go to the company for working. It finished in the evening, sometimes he has dinner in the restaurant because too late to get diner at home. His new business really makes him and his family and Acchan stay apart. Kai only meet Acchan every go to campus, after that, they separated and go in their own way activities. In the evening, usually Kai call Acchan by ‘windows date through the phone’. But lately, seems like Kai is more busy with his work, everynight when he come home and want to call Acchan, he saw that Acchan’s room is turned off. 

One day, Kai go to his office after class. He go without Riku because now they’re on the different teamwork. Kai meet his team and have a briefing with them. After that, Kai continue his work, drawing a building design on a very wide paper.

Tap tap tap. Sound of a footstep approaching him.

“Err.. excuse me?” voice of a girl heard. Kai turn his head to the girl who’s standing in front of his table.

It seems like a very high voltage electric shocked him when Kai see the girl’s face. He doesn’t say anything, just stand still like that.

“Hi.. Emm… may I ask your help?” the girl said.

Kai doesn’t respond. He knows exactly who the girl is. He met her long time ago but still he can recognize her face even though now she’s look more beautiful.

“WAIT!” Ray shouted, shocked. “Are you…??” now she look confused. “KAI??!!”

Still, Kai doesn’t respond.

“Takahashi Kai?? Is that you?” Ray try to ensure her vision.

Now Kai realized what happening. He nods. “Yeah, how are you, Ray?” Kai asked with cool face.

Ray smiles wide. “Oh my.. I can’t believe it’s you, Kai!!” Ray look so happy. “You’re so different, you.. you look so handsome and..look at your body, oh my god, is that you Kai??”

Kai laughed awkwardly. “You too, Ray. You’re different now, you look more pretty.”

“Thank you..” Ray blushed. “By the way, are you working here?”

Kai nods. “Uhn.. I’m working here, as architect assistant.”

“Wow that's great!" Ray look so amazed.

"Thank you. And how about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, actually… My dad owns this company and I’m here to learn about the business."

"REALLY?" Kai feel shocked as he heard that the owner of the company where he's working is Ray's father.

Ray nods. "It’s such a coincidence to meet you here, you know… it’s been a long time.” Ray try to be nice.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time since that day…” Kai lower his voice.

Now Ray feel uneasy with thie kind of situation. She know what Kai means. The day, the day that she slapped him in front of public.

*flashback*

“Do you think you’re gonna be success to do it?” Riku asked Kai, he hesitate Kai to do that thing.

“I’m not really sure, but I have to. I can’t keep this feeling longer anymore, Riku. I have to confess it to her…” Kai said while prepared a bucket of flowers.

“You sure you won’t think about it again?”

“Yeah, tomorrow is our graduation, I have no time to postpone it before the graduation.”

“You know, Ray is out of our league, but if you still want to do it, it’s okay, as your best friend I will always support you…”

That day, Kai, the freak boy at school came approach Ray who was chating with her friends at school field.

“R-R-Ray-san” Kai spoke nervously.

Ray turned to a boy stand behind her who was bringing a bucket of flowers. “Yes?”

“Ray-san, I have something to tell. Do you have a time for us to talk?” Kai said.

Ray looked at her friends who were laughing at what Kai was doing. She turned again to Kai. “Err.. I have no time. Just say it now..”

Kai looked so surprised. “Do I have to say it now? HERE?” Kai thought.

“Come on, I really have no time. Just say it…”

“Ah, haik..” Kai started to gather his bravery. He cleared his throat. “Emm.. Ray-san, I-I..”

“Yes?” Ray said with annoyed face.

Kai was already prepared words to say when he confess to Ray, but because of the situation was unexpected, he got very nervous and lost of words.

“I-I..” Kai sigh. “I LOVE YOU, RAY-SAN.”

There was a silence. Kai felt so confused and looks like a dumb standing there holding a bucket of flowers in front of people.

“BWAHAHAHAHA” suddenly Ray and her friends laughed. All people around who have heard what Kai said were laughing too.

“You’re dreaming, kid!” a boy said when he walk across the field.

“She’s not your level, Takahashi! Just step out…” one of Ray’s friend said.

This situation really made Kai wanted to kill himself right now.

PLAKK!!

Suddenly Ray slapped him. Kai rubbed his cheek. He turned to Ray with confused face.

“Takahashi, I don’t know what’s on your mind dare yourself to say LOVE to me in front of people. But LOOK AT YOU! Who are you??”

“But Ray-san, I love you…” Kai kept insistent with his feeling. He gave the flowers forward Ray.
Ray take it but then throw it out, “Just take your stupid flowers and go away! I never like you!”

Far away from the school field, a boy named Riku hide behind a window watching the scene. “OMG, Kai.. I told you. She’s not a good girl! Poor you, Kai. What I should do now??”

Ray went away from that place, leaving Kai stand still there. Ray stepped on the flower while she walked away. Kai’s heart was really broke apart. He hope GOD will take his soul right now. Tear drops was rolling on his face, watching the ruined flowers on the ground.

*End of Flashback*

“You were nerd, short, freak, and… looks like an idiot” Ray said jokingly.

Kai smiles awkwardly and chuckled.

“Hey, don’t be mad! Did I just say you’re handsome now?!” Ray pinch Kai’s arm, teased him. “Oh, come on, Kai. It’s been a long time ago, and we’re just… kids! You still mad at me?” Ray laughing, try to calm him.

“Hmm.. not really, I already forget it, by the way. It’s just like, I remember it again when I meet you here.” Kai smiles and try to be nice again.

“Let’s start it again” Ray offer his hand and smile so beautiful, makes Kai can’t resist his eyes of her.

“Sure,” Kai smiles and shake her hand.

“Thank you, Kai.”

“Eh, for what?”

“Forgiving me..”

“Eh? Did you say that was long time ago and that was just stupid things kids do, right?”

“Ah, yeah.. but still, I feel guilty for you” Ray said. “How about I’ll treat you dinner after your work done, you know… just to say thank you or to start a new friendship?”

Kai thinks for a while. “Okay..” he finally said.

Ray looks so happy. “Okay then, see you later…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That evening, Ray takes Kai to an expensive restaurant. At first Kai ignored her to have dinner in that restaurant because he doesn’t want to be treated in an expensive restaurant, unless he’s the one who treat her. But then Ray resists him because actually the restaurant’s owner is her uncle. They talk about a lot of things during the dinner. Until Ray finally confesses the truth she hide all this time.

“Kai..”

“Hmm?”

“About that day..”

“Hmm? We promise not to talk about it again, right?”

“Yeah, but…”

“But what?”

“There’s something I hide from you all this time” Ray look down, not brave enough to see Kai’s face.

“What’s that?” now Kai feel so curious about what Ray said.

“Ano… Kai. I regretted about what I did to you that day.”

“What do you mean?” Kai drink the water and then look seriously at Ray.

“Look, I knew that you like me before that day. But my friends keep telling me that you’re not my type, not my level, and you’re nothing for me. Just like, I’m the beauty and you’re the beast.”

“Oh, I accepted that. It’s okay, yes I was like that…” Kai respond it in cool way, just like no matter for him.

“But, Kai. Actually I like you..” Ray look deep inti Kai’s eyes.

DEG. It feels like there’s a ton of sands bear down upon him. Kai doesn’t say anything, he jst keep looking into Ray’s eyes.

“But, all these time my friends keep forcing me and I’m too shy to confess that I like you too. I was thinking that it will be so embarrassing for me as a school queen, likes a freak boy like you. So that day when you confessed to me, I dumped you. I regret myself after that day, and I felt sorry for your feeling. But after the graduation and being separated from my friends, I had no chance to  say sorry to you because I moved abroad.”

“Oh…” that only Kai can say. He can’t say anything and they keep silent after that.

“But it’s okay if you don’t like me anymore, Kai..” Ray try to cheer up again. “You know, it’s been a long time…”

Kai chuckled. “Yeah, why should we think about it, right? We just started a new day!” Kai cheered up again, but still, deep in his heart, he think about what just Raid said about her feeling. “Do you still like me, Ray?” Kai thought.

After dinner, Ray and Kai back to the office to take Kai there because they were driving on Ray’s car, so Kai have to go back to the office to take his motorcycle.

“Thanks for the dinner” then Kai get out from Ray’s car.

“Kai!” Ray call out his name from the car. She opens the car’s window.

“I liked you when you were a freak, and now you’re even getting more better…” Ray said and smile.

Kai still try to understand what Ray just said, but then Ray waved her hand and close the window. “Bye, Kai!”

Ray’s car is out of his sight, he walk inside the office, take his bag and then walk to the parking area to take his motorcycle and go home. Along the road, he keep thinking about what Ray said. “I liked you when you were a freak, and now you’re even getting more better…”

“When I was a freak, Ray liked me. And now… did she say that I’m handsome?” Kai thought. “So… Ray still likes me?”

*End of CHAPTER 9*

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »
Oh no !!! Kai you can't fall for Ray. Acchan is meant for you. Wake up Kai, Ray is using his (Kai) feeling to gain the property from her father. Owhhh ~~

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
NO!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
kai belong to acchan..
    ACCHAN ONLY.. :wub:

merry christmas chem-san!!
have a nice holiday..
thank you for the update..XD
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:13:30 AM by Chichay12 »

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2012, 03:32:05 PM »
Hey you, Kai! You can't fall for Ray!!  :mon mad:
You have girlfriend, right!?!?!?   :on voodoo:
You should wake up for your girlfriend's sake!!    :scolding:
I got a feeling that Ray is lying at you!!   :grr:
Don't let Ray trick you, Kai!!!  :mon yeah:

Please update as soon as possible!!!  :mon lovelaff:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2012, 03:35:07 PM »
NOOOO!!!! Kai!! REMEMBER!!! YOU HAVE ACCHAN!!  :catglare:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »
Just seeing Ray's name makes my blood boil  :frustrated: Can't we just create another unknown character to replace Ray?  :hee:

btw, I love this! KAI, DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT ON ACCHAN!!  :scolding:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »
Thank you for update  ;)
No way Kai have Atsuko no Ray   :mon fierce: I want Kai X Atsuko  :mon lovelaff:
Please update soon I can't wait for the next  :mon pray2:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2012, 05:56:15 AM »
Thank you for update  ;)
No way Kai have Atsuko no Ray   :mon fierce: I want Kai X Atsuko  :mon lovelaff:
Please update soon I can't wait for the next  :mon pray2:

jejej more troubles i like it

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »
HOORAY! RAY! XD
Welcome back you can now go back to abroad
LOLOLOL.

Btw troubles yee i love that too
cant wait for it ヽ(^。^)ノ

Whahaha! Ok im crazyy
Thank youu mua muah
Please update soonn
Meri krisumasu •﹏•

I want kaiacchan.kissu
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2012, 05:03:46 PM »
Hey all!! Err.. To tell the truth, I wanted to make this 10th chapter a bit longer, so I will divide it into several parts. And this is the first part for you, a little about KaixAcchan. Hope you live it. Enjoy ;)

CHAPTER 10 Part 1

It's 11 p.m but Kai just arrived at home. When he enters the house, everyone is sleeping. He go upstairs heading to his room, he put his bag take off his clothes and take a bath. Still only wearing his shorts, Kai get out of the bathroom while drying his hair by towel. He surprised when he find that Acchan's room is stil turne on.

"She's not sleeping yet?" Kai thought. He quicky get his phone abd text Acchan.

To: Atsuko
"Hey, you're not sleeping yet?"

Not longer than one minute, Acchan replies his message.

To: Kai
"Not yet, I'm waiting for you.. :("

He notices that the sutuation is not good, so he quickly call Acchan.

"Yes?"

"Atsuko.."

"You came back late again."

"Uhn.. Sorry, I had a lot of work."

"Why do you say sorry to me?"

"Because.." then Kai stopped, he thinks and finally realize that all this time he has been so busy and have no time for Acchan.

"Kai.." suddenly Acchan talks.

"Hmm?" now Kai feeling guilty.

"I miss you..." now her voice seem like she's so sad and lonely, Kai can feel it.

"Yeah, I miss you too, Atsuko. I really miss you..."

Hearing Kai said 'I really miss you' makes her heart so warm, Acchan who is laying on her bed, get her pillow and hug it tightly, feeling that the pillow is her beloved Kai. She close her eyes, feel the warmth, and open her eyes again. "Kai, I wanna say something, but I'm afraid if you will be mad at me."

"Mad? No way, I'm gonna be mad if you say  that you're cheating on me.." Kai said jokingly.

"Mou.. I'm not cheating on you. It should be me who ask you if you're cheating on me.."

"Eh? How can you think about that?"

"Emm.. I don't know, but I think you've changed. I lost my Kai.."

DEG. Kai really understand what just Acchan said, especially when he remember that the reason he came late tonight was the dinner with Ray. What did he do? His girlfriend feels so lonely and he went out to have dinner with other girl?!! WTF

"I'm sorry..." that's the only Kai can say.

Acchan really want to say that Kai have changed since the day he worked in the company as architect assistant. But she doesn't want to tell it because she know that Kai really wanted this job. She knows how much Kai really worked an study hard to get this opportunity. So she doesn't want Kai thinks that his job bothers their relationship.

"Let's hang out this weekend!" suddenly Kai said, tries to cheer her up.

"Of course, you Baka!!" Acchan answer a little angry.

"Eh?"

"You forgot it? I have a theater show this weekend, and of course you have to attend and watch!" Acchan a bit annoyed with Kai. Acchan joined theater club in her college cause she loves acting. She has send Kai email about the show this weekend because she will become the main actress. But maybe because Kai's business in his work, he forgot about the mail.

"OH YEAHH!! No, Atsuko, I don't forget it. Of course I will come to watch your acting!" Kai said.

"And after the show, would you like to accompany me buying a gift for my mom's birthday?"

"Of course, anything for you, love.."

Acchan smiles, she starts to feel Kai's love is back again.

"Kai..."

"Hmm?" Kai lay on his bed and close his eyes.

"Kai..."

"What?"

"Nothing, just want to call you.."

Kai chuckled. "Atsuko.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you.."

Acchan smiles happily, she hugs her pillow more tight.

"Atsuko.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you.."

Acchan chuckled. "I love you too.."

"Atsuko.."

"Hmm?" Acchan smiles, guessing Kai will say I Love You again.

"Let's sleep.."

Acchan pouts. "Mou.. But I still miss you, Kai"

"But it's late of night, I'm very tired and sleepy" Kai said lazily half sleeping.

"Kai, I haven't slept yet because I was waiting for you, and now you want to sleep? You're so rude" Acchan pout, Kai can hear the disappointment in her voice but he can't stand his eyes, he's too sleepy.

"Tomorrow I have to go earlier, there's a lot of things to do, let's go to sleep, honey..."

By what Kai just said, Acchan think that maybe she's the one who's rude if she keep forcing Kai not to sleep. They're just keep silent for minutes with closed eyes without close the phone. Feels like they're sleeping without break the transmission so they can feel each other sleeping side by side.

"Atsuko.." Kai suddenly said in lower voice, half whispering.

"Hmm? I thought you're sleeping.."

"Where's my goodnight kiss?"

"Kiss your pillow!"

"Mou.. Atsuko..." Kai begging.

"You're so funny, begging for an imaginary kiss fro me."

"Who said it's an imaginary kiss, you're so real, I'm hugging you here."

"Oh, my prince starts to be crazy" Acchan acts, but the fact he's not the only one who's crazy. She hugs her pillow as Kai too, both of them are crazy right now. Yes because of the massive longing.

"I'm hugging you more tight" Kai said. "Mmmwwaahh.. That's a goodnight kiss for you. Now where's mine?"

Acchan a little laughing, but still enjoy it. "Mmmwwaaahh.."

"Deeper!" Kai commands.

"WHAT?!"

"I want a deeper one.. That was make no sense" Kai tease her.

"Okay, I'll kiss you deeper" Acchab said, now she try to imagine that she's kissing Kai deeply.
There's no sound for a while, both if them knows that they imagine the deep kiss so there's no sound for a while. Then suddenly Acchan chuckled. Kai heard it, "You bite my lips?"

"WHAT?" Acchan shocked.

"Hehe.."

"Come here, let me hug you tightly" Kai said.

"Hmmm... Okay Kai, it's enough. Let's sleep"  suddenly Acchan wants to end this crazy conversation, she realizes if they continue it, so it will become a phone sex.

"Good night, Kai.. I love you," Acchan said.

"Good night Atsuko. I love you more..." Kai said. "You're on my embrace right now"

Acchan giggled and close the phone. Now she can sleep properly, so is Kai, hugging their 'beloved pillow' tightly.

*End of Chapter 10 Part 1*

How was that? Hehe

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Hakaiyo no Yume