JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - The PEACE! (ROCK VERSION)

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 137590 times)

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 07:11:25 PM »
^SO AWESOME!!! :D  Heavy Rotation is one of my all time favourite AKB PV's so they were going to have to do well to not dissapoint me.  And they definitely haven't dissapointed me.  I love the fact that they have taken the song and totally made this PV work with it despite how different it is to the AKB version.  It's great seeing little bits of Jakarta (was it filmed in Jakarta?  I'm just guessing it was but I apologise if I got that wrong).  But yeah, it's nice that it shows their country for foreigners like me who don't know much about Indonesia.  And of course the girls are just super cute and full of energy.  I can already spot a few that I remember from their Kouhaku appearance so I'm gonna have to start learning their names very soon cause right now I only know Nabilah.

I can't wait for this PV to be released!

Offline nanachan

• just low ordinary otaku
  • Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 04:16:12 AM »

can't wait for the PV >.<"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 06:51:08 AM »
So, who's the girl seen first in the MV? :wub:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »
It's great seeing the behind the scenes footage of the PV.  It gives a small glimpse into the way the girls behave.  They've not been doing this too long but they definitely have an 'idol' vibe to them.

And yeah, I'd also like to know who the first girl shown in the PV is.  I'm guessing since she's the main feature of the PV that she is going to be one of the front girls of the group for now.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
^ the first girl shown in the PV is Shania. Yes, she is one of the current frontgirls indeed.

There's a profile video of her in the first page of this thread.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline nanachan

• Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 03:56:07 PM »
Rakuten Online TVC

Offline hishigi

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 06:44:18 AM »
^ Oh please.. just ignore that Rakuten CM..

It’s just a crap low budget CM; I mean compare to their previous p*caris..

Many JKT local fans didn’t like (or I have to say ‘hate’) this CM..

Offline hishigi

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012, 07:21:45 AM »
JKT with AKB members

Sonya & Yuko  XD

Sonya with Acchan... choou kawaii!!  :inlove:

Cleo with Harunyan  :)

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
【smart】2012.03

from left to right: sonya, nabilah, ghaida
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:59:36 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2012, 08:40:52 PM »
Courtesy of Noriega at H!O:
!
I love this group! :D  They are so energetic and really seem to put their hearts into performing this.

A question though.  Does anyone know if their version of Heavy Rotation is actually being given an official release?  More to the point, am I likely to be able to buy it in the near future?  I really hope that they will do a release, with the PV as I'd love to own it.

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
【smart】2012.03

from left to right: sonya, nabilah, ghaida

lil different size  :peace:
u can see the different  :lol:

Offline hishigi

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 06:48:34 AM »
JKT48 TV performance @IPOP 120128 :cow:

JKT48 - Aitakatta @ IPOP 120128

JKT48 - Heavy Rotation @ IPOP

Credit to uploader http://www.youtube.com/user/IbelTube

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:22 AM »
This is a really nice clip- at about 2:20 the Japanese reporter visits JKT48 while they are having dance practice, and then a certain Idol shows up, and the JKT48 girls show their appreciation................. With much thanks to YouTuber gunyu1.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2012, 07:39:08 AM »
This clip is when the JKT48 girls came to Japan in December, which was the first time for most of the girls to come to Japan. Starting at about 2:58, the reporter is interviewing the girls, and then an impromptu version of Heavy Rotation begins (shyly at first, but when Rena helps the other girls with a couple of the Japanese words, the other girls get their idol mojo, and all join in). Much thanks to YouTube poster ainxcute .

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2012, 08:56:39 PM »
^Thank you!! :D  I really enjoyed watching that.  It was great seeing the girls looking casual and enjoying their first time in Tokyo (well most of them, looked like a couple had been before from the show of hands).  My current favourite Nabila seems to get a lot of attention at the moment cause she's the youngest, which is cool cause I don't have to keep watching for her in the background.  Rena did a good job of getting the girls going for the short Heavy Rotation performance.  It was cute how they slowly started to get into it :) 

And yay me I learnt another girls name, Ayana :)  I noticed her in their performance at the AKB kouhaku but I forgot her name :nervous  But now I can remember it.  I really liked her in this too.  She seems really cute.

Also, someone please help me.  I really want to know the name of the girls who does the '1,2,3,4' when they perform Heavy Rotation cause she does it with such strength.  I've always loved how in the original, Yuko gets the song off to one hell of a start with her powerful opening.  And whoever the JKT girl is who does it in their version, she really does a brilliant job of nailing that awesomely strong opening.

Edit:  Is it Shania?  I know that Shania is the girl shown throught the PV running through the streets but is it the same girl who does that opening line?  I'm not sure cause maybe it's one of the other girls that I don't know.  It's so difficult cause they look quite different when they are in casual clothes with their hair down compared to when they are in the official PV outfits with their hair styled up.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:03:40 PM by Zorr »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2012, 09:43:01 PM »
A question though. Does anyone know if their version of Heavy Rotation is actually being given an official release? More to the point, am I likely to be able to buy it in the near future? I really hope that they will do a release, with the PV as I'd love to own it.
To be honest, the answer to this question is still blurry, as their fans in Indonesia are also clueless about this. If I'm not mistaken, Aki-P has stated that JKT's original song would be released in April. I personally think perhaps it would also include Hebirote as its coupling song, but I still don't know either. Let's just patiently wait for April for everything to be revealed.

Also, someone please help me.  I really want to know the name of the girls who does the '1,2,3,4' when they perform Heavy Rotation cause she does it with such strength.  I've always loved how in the original, Yuko gets the song off to one hell of a start with her powerful opening.  And whoever the JKT girl is who does it in their version, she really does a brilliant job of nailing that awesomely strong opening.

Edit:  Is it Shania?  I know that Shania is the girl shown throught the PV running through the streets but is it the same girl who does that opening line?  I'm not sure cause maybe it's one of the other girls that I don't know.  It's so difficult cause they look quite different when they are in casual clothes with their hair down compared to when they are in the official PV outfits with their hair styled up.
The one who does the opening line is Melody. In JKT's Hebirote lineup, Melody fills Yuko's position whereas Shania fills Acchan's.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Kanpekina_yuza

• Idolinger!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 08:09:43 AM »
  :jphip:
sorry i'm bad english

Offline nanachan

• Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 08:42:07 AM »
More Member's Profiles

and these my photoset =3=

CMIIW

Offline Kanpekina_yuza

• Idolinger!!!
sorry i'm bad english

Offline Kanpekina_yuza

• Idolinger!!!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2012, 04:17:12 AM »
Live in 100%Ampuh Global TV Bekasi Square-Indonesia

sorry i'm bad english

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - The PEACE! (ROCK VERSION)