JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Last Dance

Author Topic: "Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life coming soon~  (Read 37335 times)

Offline jasminew14

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions chapter 2 (part3) tachan!!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
I love your story I hope you keep going

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 07:24:13 PM »
thx..sure i will  :lol:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 07:56:54 PM »
Starting to ship Jurina/Mayu now.

Sae and Haruna. -.-! I can't even...

Their bond are awesome!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
THANK YOU for the update!!! XD :twothumbs
Takamina was so hilarious, and so cute :inlove: :lol:
I'll be patiently waits for your updation!!!!

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »
hehe.. You don't have to wait that long.. and here's the last part of chappy 2 ... enjoy :))

Chapter 2 Part 4

"So that was why you couldn't even talk to her that night!" Haruna laughed.

"I was so nervous, I couldn't even think straight. I don't know if she noticed though. She was surrounded by men and I felt jealous. That's why I dragged her out of that bar! I didn't even talk to her when I drove her home after dragging her," Jurina explained.

"Ha-ha! We actually noticed that. It was good that Mayu didn't get mad at you," Haruna said then drank her beer.

"She actually said thank you before going in her apartment!" Jurina exclaimed.

Sae suddenly nudged the brunette and pointed to Takamina, who was looking down and playing with her unopened beer. The three looked at each other and nodded.

"So what about you, Takamina?" said Haruna while winking at the other two.

No answer from the dancer. She just continued playing with the beer can.

"Come on, Takahashi! You're only human! It's impossible for you not to think about Atsuko that way!" Haruna added while nudging the sulking girl.

"Stop bottling everything up, Takamina. It's bad for you! You might internally combust!" Haruna said as she handed a new beer can to the capt. "It's just us here. You can tell us," the brunette added. Sae and Jurina added, "Scout's honor!"

"It's just that, I find it indecent when I think about her that way…" Takamina said whimpering. She then opened the beer and drank all of its contents. "The costume party that you were talking about, Jurina, remember what Acchan wore?" she now faced the brunette.

"Acchan wore… Wait… Let me think…" Jurina answered, after a few seconds she added, "I think she wore this sexy teacher's outfit and her hair was in a bun. I think she wore a fake black rimmed glasses and the outfit and her high heels were black too… I think… And her skirt was really short and I don't even know how she fitted on that tight skirt… and the white buttoned up shirt she was wearing were unbuttoned until you can slightly see her black bra… and that glasses made her eyes pop even more… her eyes looked really…" Jurina then stopped. She, Sae and Haruna they looked at the dancer. Takamina was playing again with the can.

"Sorry. I can't help it! Every time I remember that, I get hot and bothered. It's hard to control myself when that image comes to me! That was why that night when Mayu felt my forehead, all of you thought I had a fever and I went home early!That was when I thought to… you know… do something about it… but I felt like I'm not respecting her. So I ended up fixing the god damn shower in the middle of night and meditating until the sun came up…" sighed Takamina.

"Well you have to do something about it!" said Sae as she consoled the dancer. "Exercise or something. Just let it out once in a while…" Sae added

"Acchan looked hot that night! Damn! Everyone wanted to be with her! It was good you left, you would've kicked all those men gawking at her…by the way, you do know that she didn't hook up with anyone that night…"Haruna went beside the dancer.

"Yeah, after she realized you left, she went to your house and when she saw you meditating, she left and went home. She told me, you didn't even notice her sitting there for 2 hours because you were so engrossed with meditation," Jurina added.

"I didn't know that…" Takamina was now smiling.

Silence fell on the group for several minutes until Takamina got up and poured more tequila on the shot glasses and said, "I'm beginning to sober up! … More shots!"

The group then downed all the contents of the bottle in minutes and then drank a couple of more beers as they laughed about nothing. After everyone quieted down a bit,Sae then took her phone out and called Yuki.

"Hey babe? Oh it's still ringing…" she snickered as she looked at the others.Takamina was now lying face down on the floor;Jurina was sitting up at the foot of the couch, playing with the hems of her shirt while Haruna was looking at the picture of Yuko on her wallet.

"Sae-chan! What happened? Are you alright?" Yuki was shouting at the other line.

"Wir ffine…Yuki.chan~" she answered as she clumsily made her way on the table with the laptop.She got the chair upright, sat, faced the computer and said, "I love… *hic* so much…"

"you're drunk Sae-chan...Do you want me to come and get you?" Yuki replied.Her voice sounded more like trying not to laugh than concern.

Before Sae could reply, Haruna yelled, "I love you soooooooooooo much Yuko! I've never cheated nor will I ever! I love you so much!" she then cried.Takamina tired to get up and when she failed she just crawled over to where Haruna is and hugged the brunette and wailed also, " I love you Acchan! I'd understand if you don't love me like that as well...but I loooooveee youuuuu!.Jurina blinked a few times with her half lidded eyes and hugged Haruna's legs and shouted, " My princess! I love you! I will do anything for my princess Mayu!" Sae then dropped her phone went where the girls were situated, hugged them and blurted ," I love you so much Yuki-chan! I want to marry you!".

Sobs were heard from the four and then finally Haruna shouted,"Why didn't you invite us? Do you hate us so much? It's my HOUSE TOO! I can't even be invited in my own fucking house for a dinner party!"Jurina followed,"I should have gave you a ride there, my princess! If only I'm not a coward! I'm not worthy to have a princess like you!" Sae then joined and said, "I want to make love to you every single second of the day, Yuki!I want to pleasure you! I want to be with you! I need to be with you!"

Finally Takamina said," Acchan!I love you so much it hurts! It hurts when I see you with those fucking losers that you date! I know I shouldn't but I can't help that I fell for my best friend! I'd rather be a friend and see you get married with a man than to let you know how I feel then leave me! I wish I could say, I love you to you Acchan, my angel....Sorry for being such a coward Atsuko!I just don't want to lose my angel!" Sobs were heard again from the group.

After several minutes,Takamina then got out of the hug and tried to pour more tequila, she forgot that they drank all of it a while ago, so she then went to the cooler and got the last beer. She opened the beer and thrust it in the air and said," For my angel,Haruna's squirrel,Jurina's princess and Sae's future wife..." She then drank the whole contents of the beer then fell flat on her butt, laid face down on the floor and dozed off.Jurina was now slightly snoring while still hugging Haruna's legs as the brunette's mouth while her head was on the couch's head rest. Sae tried to get her phone but stumbled first on the ground, after she gripped the phone, she whispered,

"Yuki babe,are *hic* you still there?"

The black-haired replied,"Yes Sae-chan....Go to sleep now, we'll talk tomorrow.."

Sae held the phone as she nodded and she faintly heard some laughter from the other side of the phone before her world went black.

TBC-----On chappy 3

And there you goooooo
Took me long eh  XD XD

The next chapter will be on the Girls POV  :P

Sorry I dont update My BF's mom like this one...it's just that i got hocked with this one , i nearly forgot about it  :sweatdrop:
Maybe will update after 2 days..? or soon..

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions chapter 2 (part 4) EHEHEH
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 10:24:10 PM »
I know I've been commeting on every chapter you post but... I can't help it.

I don't blame Takamina for thinking that way to Acchan's costume.  :mon bleed2: && Takamina meditating. LOL

Dunno what to say anymore, the girls are cute!!! The shouting I love you scene is just... Haruna why can't be like that to Yuko in real life?! :]] Sae, going fast to Yuki are we? xD

Can't wait for the 'Girls' perspectives.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 11:26:25 PM »
THANK YOU ALWAYS !!! YOU UPDATE REALLY FAST!!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs
I love the I LOVE YOU scene. I so can't wait to read the Girls POV. I wonder what there reactions and what they felt when they heard them saying those embarrassing but Full of Love confessions!!!! First off, I wonder how did the dinner party came up with?

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 02:51:14 AM »
O_O I came yesterday... and there were two parts.
I come today... and there are 4 new parts O_O
Are you like... the new NINJA?! *_*

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 02:55:52 AM »
I couldnt say no to them wee  :smhid

But I dont mind  XD
ehhh?! A ninja me??? nah...I'm too slow for that..even when reading lol... :(

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 03:26:41 AM »
Sleepy!!!! but hey i managed to finished this part somehow  :mon exhaust:

Chapter 3 part 1

Atsuko was walking  towards Yuko's gate as she saw Mayu get off a cab. "Mayuyu!" She shouted and waved at the black haired girl. She then ran up towards the girl and hugged her.

"Hi Acchan! So you were invited too!" Mayu replied as she hugged back. Atsuko pulled away and asked, "What do you mean, I was invited too? We were all invited, right?"

Before Mayu could answer, Mariko opened the gate and let the two in. "Glad you could come," Mariko said and smiled. After walking a bit, they saw Yuko and Micchan talking while Yuki was eating some ice cream.

They were all sitting on the benches beside the pool. Atsuko patted Mariko's shoulder and asked Mariko, "Mari, where are Minami, Jurina and Haruna?"

Mariko simply smiled and replied, "They have something very important to do somewhere else so I did not bother to invite them." Mariko then walked ahead and went to Micchan and the two went inside the house. Mayu and Atsuko looked at each other and shrugged, the two then went to Yuko and Yuki and sat beside the brown haired girl.

Yuki then gestured with her head to talk to Yuko. Atsuko and Mayu looked puzzled at Yuki. Finally Yuki sat beside Yuko and put her head on the latter's shoulder while mouthing, "Talk to her!" to Atsuko and Mayu.

"So what's up Yuko?" asked Atsuko as she sat at the other side of Yuko. She then noticed that Yuko's eyes were a bit puffed and red. "Have you been crying?" she added as she hugged Yuko. Mayu moved closer to the three as Yuko answered, "Ye-yes. Nyan Nyan and I had a fight yesterday…" Yuko then began to cry again and put one of her hands to her face.

"You can tell us everything . What happened?" Mayu asked as she took the Yuko's free hand and squeezed it.

"I got jealous and I slapped her… then I threw the laptop at her…" Yuko told the two in between sobs and continued, "I didn't mean to… it's just that… I saw the picture on the net…"

"What picture?" asked Atsuko.

"Nyan Nyan was kissing another guy after she had a photo shoot!" Yuko suddenly shouted as she stood up from the chair, startling the three other girls.

Yuki dropped her ice cream.

Miichan ran outside and hugged Yuko after she heard her shouting. Miichan then said, "Yu-chan, please don't cry anymore. I know Haruna didn't mean to do that!"

Yuko then answered as she hugged her, "I know , I know. It's just that, I don't know how to talk to her after that and I'm feeling really guilty about all I did. I over did the jealousy thing…"

Mariko then peered on the door and said, "Please come in you guys! Dinner is ready!"

"We better come in. I'm actually starving…" Atsuko blushed as everyone heard her stomach grumble.

"Wow! That's the first time Acchan has beat me on asking about food during a serious conversation!" Miichan teased Atsuko. Atsuko then blushed hard.

Everyone giggled.

The group then entered the house and went directly to the dining table where the food was prepared. They were about to finish dessert when Mayu stated, "Would it be okay with you if we searched for the picture and looked at it?" as she looked at Yuko.

The brown-haired girl nodded. Mayu then took out her laptop and turned it on. She then googled Haruna and the picture popped out first on the search engine. She then clicked on the image and said, "Oh!"

Atsuko blinked a couple of times then dragged Yuki to see the image. "Holy shit! That dude is hoot!" Atsuko suddenly shouted and added, "Sorry Yu-chan…"

The three then clicked on the other images to see it as Yuko shifted from her seat, Miichan was still eating dessert and Mariko was sipping her tea.

Suddenly Yukisaid, "Yuko, have you looked at your Nyan Nyan's face while the model kissed her?"

"No," Yuko sighed.

"Look!" Atsuko shifted the laptop so that it was facing Yuko and pointed at the zoomed portrait of Haruna and the model. "Haruna looked annoyed. And then the next picture showed Haruna shoving the model off!" Atsuko exclaimed.

"Oh God! I didn't see that before! I shouldn't have slapped her!"Yuko cried again. Miichan hugged Yuko again while Mariko said, "Everything will be okay, Yu-chan. Just talk to Haruna. You know how she is."

Mayu then faced the laptop to her, closed the window of the images containing Haruna. She then noticed that Jurina was still online and her webcam was still available.

She then clicked the video call and she froze with what she saw. M ariko noticed this and smiled and just stayed on her seat while Yuko, Miichan, Atsuko and Yuki huddled beside the brown haired girl.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Atsuko shouted.

"Is Jurina drinking beer? She looks like she had one too many! Her ears are pink!" exclaimed Mayu.

"Sae-chan is there with them? How cuuute…" Yuki smiled.

"Oh God! Nyan Nyan's drinking again because of me…" Yuko was sobbing again.

"Wait… Turn up the volume Mayu! I can't hear what they're saying!" Miichan said as she shook Mayu's shoulder. Mayu then turned the volume of her laptop full blast and watched the scene unfold…

TBC----

:mon ghost: enjoy-su

Flean

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 3 part 1 -- Huahaha
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 03:45:55 AM »
this is getting interesting....  :on lol:

be the new ninja LOL....  :on GJ:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 04:28:05 AM »
So, in the end the girls know everything what the "boys" do at Jurina's apartment. That's explain why Yukirin is trying very hard not to laugh when talking with Sae.

Please update. :kneelbow:

Offline MeWantANewHat

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 05:25:03 AM »
Oooooooaaaah!!! You update so fast xD That is so awesome!! Your story is really funny! Keep it up ^^  :cow: :grin: :grin: :twothumbs

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
lol such a slowpoke for commenting on this so late

but ur updating so fast i can hardly keep up!  :P (which is a good thing)

OHHHHH THEY SAW THE WHOLE CONVERSATIONN  XD XD XD XD XD

I can't wait to see the reactions of the girls when they talk about them  :D

Waiting for next updateee!

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 11:57:04 AM »
:mon blowhorn:

Had a good sleep and even dreamed something good that i forgot wat was it  XD XD

oh well here's part 2 of chappy 3..douzo

Chap 3 part 2

"Aaaaaarggghh! I'm still pissed that Yuko didn't say anything about that fucking dinner!" Haruna stood and got another beer from the cooler.

Yuko held her breathe as the other girls winced as they thought that Haruna might lose control of her anger.

"Dude, calm yourself!" Jurina shouted.

The group sighed as they saw Haruna calm down. Miichan gripped Yuko's hand.

"Sorry," Haruna said and drank all of the beer in the can in 4 gulps.

"Wow…" Atsuko muttered as she saw Haruna gulp away the beer. "She is a drinker!" she added.

"We can talk about it if you want," Takamina said in a soothing tone. She then gestured to the brunette to give her another beer. The brunette complied and got her one.

"It's just that, Yuko gets too jealous sometimes!" Haruna then drank another beer.

"What happened?" inquired Sae as she took out the bottle of Tequila from the plastic bag.

Yuko tried to look away but Mariko said, "Listen to what their saying. I mean all of you and not just Yuko."

The group looked at her and nodded. They then took chairs and sat in front of the laptop, listening intently.

"I was in the Studio yesterday. And there was a photo shoot for one of the  male models there.One of the staffs approached me and wanted me to model with the other.I shrugged and accepted.When we finished, he suddenly kissed me!!I saw flashes from the corner of my eye so I pushed him away and said that I was already taken and I don't do stuff like that. He just grinned and said thank you. That jerk!"

Haruna stopped low and looked at the can as she narrated the story. She then drank and continued,"Yuko returned from her rehersal later that afternoon, I wasn't home yet so she decided to check the internet about my shooting, she does that a lot to check on me without her calling me. And that damn pictures was the first to surface when she googled me! She saw that model kissing me! So when I got home, she suddenly slapped me and threw the damn laptop at me! She was yelling while crying and I was yelling and couldn't understand fully what was happening so when I calmed down, I got my pillow and slept at the guest room.

Haruna was fighting not to cry. "It's just we've been through a lot worse than that, you know? I can't believe after all these years, she still doesn't trust me!" Haruna suddenly put her hands on her face. Sobs were heard and Takamina went beside the brunette and hugged her. Jurina brushed the knee of Haruna to comfort her while Sae stood up and patted the brunette's head.

Yuko began to sob. Miichan put her hands on her shoulders.

"Doesn't she know that I won't cheat on her? Ever? I would never dream of hurting my squirrel like that! I would never do that to her!" Haruna said in between sobs.

"Oh God she's crying!" Yuko now broke down in tears, she held her hands on her face. Atsuko stood up and hugged Yuko as Mayu positioned the laptop so that Atsuko could see it too as she hugged the brown-haired girl.

"Just let it out Haru.. Things will be alright after…" Sae consoled the brunette as she patted her head again.

"I never thought you'd be an emo drunk, Kojima…" Jurina teased to break the heavy atmosphere.

Haruna smiled as she wiped some of her tears with her hanky and said, "I'm not yet drunk, Matsui. Wait until I am…"

Yuko tried to stop crying. Atsuko moved back to her seat again.

The group on the screen laughed.

TBC--

ahahaha familiar??

:hiakhiakhiak:

Flean

yeah!!! more update!!  :twothumbs

somehow, it kind of deep when Yuko know how Haruna really feel. :oops:

i like this part!!!  :deco:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Waaa I'm smiling every time I read your chapters.

Soooo they watched all of it on the webcam. -.-

Yuko crying, Haruna crying on the other side.  :bleed eyes:

I love the girls POV.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
sdfhksdljfksdflkllsoid;flh SO MANYYYYY~!!! I LIKE I LIKEEEEEEEEE~!!!! please do update~! :D

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
YESH !!!

It's kinda funny how the girls know what the guys are doing thro cam  XD

guys PLS join our crazy group iJphipsterz! ^_^ on facebook...

We are quite NORMAl indeed...

Flean

guys PLS join our crazy group iJphipsterz! ^_^ on facebook...

We are quite NORMAl indeed...

YES INDEED!!!  :mon misch:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Last Dance