JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream

Author Topic: [Trapped!] memoir trilogy omake series (by popular demand XD)  (Read 3994 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
[Trapped!] memoir trilogy omake series (by popular demand XD)
« on: November 25, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here's the omake parts. XD

For some of these, you do need to have read the insanity of the memoir trilogy. Some of them do work as one-shot stories, though. Good times.

Anyway, I can't think of anything witty to say, so here's dancing Rika  :otomerika:

---------------------
TRAPPED

Miki groaned and leaned back against the set piece, grinning at her girlfriend's self-satisfied smirk.

"Best idea you've had in a while," Yossy commented, readjusting her track pants. She glanced down at her watch. "Oh, dammit! We've gotta get changed!" Miki grabbed Yossy's wrist.

"That took an hour!? Damn, so much for a quickie," Miki said.

"Well, uh, for us, that is a quickie," Yossy laughed. Miki cackled as she stood up. She was heading offstage  when suddenly she stopped and ducked back behind the set piece again.

"Crap," Miki muttered.

"What's wrong?" Yossy asked curiously.

"Listen," Miki replied. Yossy was silent for a moment. She could hear voices chattering. Male voices. A lot of male voices. Her eyes became very wide.

"The audience came in?"

"The audience came in," Miki confirmed. Yossy looked at her freshly ravaged girlfriend.

"Well, shit," she said profoundly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Backstage, the girls were in a panic.

"Where are they!?!?!" Koharu wailed. Risa grabbed the tall teen by the shoulders and shook her.

"Get yourself together, Koharu! They wouldn't have wanted you to act like that!" Risa exclaimed.

"Dammit, Gaki, stop talking like they're dead!" Reina complained. "They're probably just having some nice quality time somewhere, if you know what I mean."

"OK!" Everyone turned and stared at Ai, who was turning a bit red. "We don't know where our fearless leaders have gone, but we've gotta deal with it."

"How are we supposed to deal with it?" Eri complained. "They're like half the show!"

"We....we just do!" Ai replied, looking around helplessly.

"Ok, I'll take Yoshizawa's part in Morning Curry," Risa began. "I might get a little out of breath, but I'll deal."

"Good!" Ai said with a grin. "I can do the Happy Summer Wedding speech. Eri, you can take Miki's part in Fine Emotion!, right?"

"I should be able to, but who's going to smack me around in Shabondama?"

"Anyone pissed at Eri?" Reina demanded.

"ME!"

"Ok, Shige it is!" Ai exclaimed.

"What!? Why!?" Eri whined.

"You ate the last cookie earlier," Sayu pouted.

"Wait, Sayu's going to do the slap-my-bitch-up Shabondama in her ShigePink outfit?" Reina exclaimed.

"...yes?" Risa replied tentatively.

"Fantastic," Reina deadpanned. She looked around at her fellow members. "Now, who's going to do the great lesbian love ballad?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, their fearless leaders were a bit freaked out. Sure, they'd just gotten laid, but now they were trapped onstage unless they wanted to nonchalantly parade out in front of thousands of slightly deranged fans.

Miki, of course, was all for the nonchalant parading, but Yossy said no.

"Seriously, Miki, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to say I have acute gastroenteritis," Miki deadpanned.

Suddenly, Yossy spotted Niigaki in the wings. Without thinking twice, the Gatas captain took off her slipper and chucked it at the reaction queen.

"EH!? USO! WHAT THE!?" Niigaki exclaimed. She turned around to find Yossy frantically waving at her and Miki giving a casual v-sign. Her jaw dropped.

"Turn off the lights!" Yossy called as loudly as she dared. Niigaki stared blankly at them and shrugged her shoulders. Yossy groaned and started making weird gestures. "The lights!" she mouthed slowly. "L I G H T S. Lights." Niigaki still stared at them blankly.

"TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHTS," Miki bellowed. The entire hall went dead silent. Yossy and Risa looked at each other in horror. Miki struggled to hold in her laughter.

"...nah!" a fan was heard saying clearly and the audience began talking again. Risa ran off and found a staff member to kill the lights.

As soon as the stage was dark, Yossy and Miki sprinted out from behind their cover and ran backstage.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN!?" Reina demanded.

"Later!" Yossy snapped, grabbing her opening costume off of the rack and stripping down right there.

"Yoshizawa! Camera!" Sayu called. Yossy paused, her hand on the back of her bra clasp and glared at the cameraman. He audibly yelped and ran down the hallway.

Miki, never one to care if a cameraman was there or not, was already dressed in her stage costume and was putting on her makeup as fast as she could.

"ONE MINUTE!" a stagehand called. The other girls hurried to get into position in the wings. Yossy quickly ran a hand through her hair to get rid of any afterglow hair, slapped on a ton of mascara, and called it a day. Miki completely ignored her hair and finished her makeup. As they ran to get in place, Miki turned and grinned at Yossy.

"That was so worth it."

---------------------------

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: [Trapped!] memoir trilogy omake series (by popular demand XD)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 02:24:19 PM »
Before I even read it YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D :otomerika:

Edit after reading:

:rofl: Finally we get the on stage 'quickie' that we have heard so much about before  XD
That was great, especially when Miki just yells at Risa... She must get so annoyed with Yossy's cautious manner sometimes, and I'm sure Yossy gets annoyed at Miki, for ummm, the opposite :P
But now you have made me miss Miki when she isn't broken  :cry: I forgot how amazing this Miki is  :oops: :heart:

Miki completely ignored her hair and finished her makeup.
:rofl: That explains a lot ;) And possibly why i love Miki's hair so much!  :wub:

Oh and Sayu being mad at Eri coz of the cookie, soooo cute  :yep:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:39:14 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 07:06:17 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is really hilarious!!! I can imagine all that... XD

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:54:23 PM »
I LOVE Niigaki's "USO!!".  lol Gaki-san and Yossy pairing is the best, they suck so bad trivia but give the best reactions and funny answers. The scene seems so real, great job in characterizations. Miki's so funny, no inhibitions when yelling so everyone can hear her voice.  lol Some staff could do Miki's hair, I know she doesn't do it in private, just leaves it messy since she doesn't care.  The fan reaction was totally cool as well. As much as we want to experience more of the girls, when it happens, we convince ourselves that it was just our imagination. Though Reina being pissed fits her character, how she acts around her senpai is really humble compared to other people.  I always found that interesting. Like she would loose her temper with an adult but would talk in such a polite manner to a senpai. Reina who before MM didn't know how to talk in keigo(polite speech), heheh, just cements her yankii image.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »
OMGASS I LOVE THIS!!! Too much epic-ness!
:lol: :rofl: :wahaha:  :luvluv2: :mon lmao: :on lol: XD :hiakhiakhiak:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »
Simply excellent! This had me in stitches for a while, especially the middle part where everyone was freaking out.

"I should be able to, but who's going to smack me around in Shabondama?"

"Anyone pissed at Eri?" Reina demanded.

"ME!"

"Ok, Shige it is!" Ai exclaimed.

"What!? Why!?" Eri whined.

"You ate the last cookie earlier," Sayu pouted.

"Wait, Sayu's going to do the slap-my-bitch-up Shabondama in her ShigePink outfit?" Reina exclaimed.

"...yes?" Risa replied tentatively.

"Fantastic," Reina deadpanned. She looked around at her fellow members. "Now, who's going to do the great lesbian love ballad?"

Shige singing Shabondama? Lol, that's a disaster waiting to happen  :lol:
And to think when I was watching the morning curry concert a few days ago I wondered how it'd turn out if tanaka did shabondama with kame instead of yoshizawa (well, cuz whenever I think of shabondama, tanaka comes to mind somehow). :x
Anyhow, imagine Shige singing shabondama and smacking kame around in her shigepink outfit = :mon lmao: :on lol:

Hmm, I still haven't figured out what the great lesbian love ballad is though...
It's not KoiING, is it?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 02:55:01 PM by meowz »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 03:23:02 PM »
Hmm, I still haven't figured out what the great lesbian love ballad is though...
It's not KoiING, is it?

No, it's Melodies. Miki sang it solo for that concert. XD

Haha, yeah, this made me laugh so hard. XDDD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream