JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji

Author Topic: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)  (Read 19610 times)

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Another Drabbles Topic
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 11:33:28 PM »
I like arina's Yossie keeping tabs on Reina idea... and I like gl's Reina talking to Ayaya idea... but I might go about it in a strange way, so here goes!

Holy. Monkey. Banana. Phone.

"Yochaaaaaaaan."

Hitomi kept her eyes concentrated on the script. If her attention was really needed, there would be no script and Hitomi would have to humor the woman until she gave her what she wanted.

She felt a light rub on her shoulder.

"Yochaaaaaaa~aaan."

"Yes?"

Her eyes were still on the script. After a moment, she heard a whine, and Rika's cheek was now settled on Hitomi's shoulder.

"Hitomi-chan, you aren't paying any attention," she said after a moment. Letting out a sigh, Hitomi closed the script and glanced down at her friend.

"What do you want?"

"You're grumpy today and I wanna fix it!"

Hitomi quirked her brow. Grumpy? God forbid Hitomi be grumpy!

"Don't bother. It has nothing to do with you and you can-"

Another low whine stopped Hitomi from completing her thought. What was up with Rika today?

"Well fine, then I come on behalf of Reina-san. She said she thought you were grumpy at her and she wanted to make you feel better but then she said something about how she was never going to have babies if she comes to talk to you again so I'm here... togiveyouabighug!"

And, without another warning, Hitomi found a pair of arms wrapped around her midsection.

"Besides, I missed you."

Hitomi grunted and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I told you, to make you not grumpy."

"There are a lot of things that'll make me not grumpy right now. You hugging me is not one of them."

Rika let out a noise, and then hugged tighter.

"You're so mean today Hitomi-chan! What's gotten you all grumpy?"

Hitomi sighed. Well, there was only one way to go about this with Rika, and that was to tell her exactly what was going on.

"Reina wanted to know about sex."

Rika let out a noise.

"NO!"

"Yes. And now I'm worried she's going to go find the first horny man on the street and have sex with him, get pregnant, and want to have the child."

"Like Nono?"

Hitomi grunted. Rika gave her a small look.

"I'm sorry, I'll never bring her name up again. I promise."

"It's fine. She's already screwed her career up... I just don't want Reina to do the same."

"Then spy on her. We can do it together, with codenames and everything! I've missed doing things with you. Pleaaaase?"

Hitomi smirked at the thought of a little 'Hitomi/Rika' duo going around and spying on Reina, and when they got caught, Rika would just say they were looking out for their little angel.

Hitomi would call Reina their love child and make matters worse... or funny. Or both.

"Canweca-"

"I haven't said no yet. Why not?"

"Yay! First you get rid of that stupid beetle name..."

It was no secret Rika was jealous as hell of Miki. Hitomi didn't feel anything towards the older woman relationship wise, but their friendship didn't seem to know personal bubbles. Not that Hitomi minded it much. The whole warm body thing made her feel loved.

"I happen to like that name Rika..."

Rika paid no heed.

"I wanna be Charmy and you can be... uhm... Pikachu! Yeah, let's call you Pikachu!"

Hitomi grinned. She liked Pikachus.

"Alright, fine. But next time we come up with codenames, I wanna do it..."

"But Yochaaaaaaan..."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 05:29:24 AM »
I come on behalf of Reina-san. She said she thought you were grumpy at her and she wanted to make you feel better but then she said something about how she was never going to have babies if she comes to talk to you again
WTF???  :?

"You're so mean today Hitomi-chan! What's gotten you all grumpy?"

Hitomi sighed. Well, there was only one way to go about this with Rika, and that was to tell her exactly what was going on.

"Reina wanted to know about sex."

Rika let out a noise.

"NO!"
Rika = :dizzy:

"Then spy on her. We can do it together, with codenames and everything! I've missed doing things with you. Pleaaaase?"
Awwwwwwwwww...Rika misses Yossi!  :wub:

Codenames? :wahaha:  Sounds like fun.

And why not? It's a cute nickname. Miki came up with it just for Yossi. Rika could've come up with one herself for Yossi if she really wanted to, you know. :yep:

"I wanna be Charmy and you can be... uhm... Pikachu! Yeah, let's call you Pikachu!"

Hitomi grinned. She liked Pikachus.

"Alright, fine. But next time we come up with codenames, I wanna do it..."
Rika wants to be "Charmy"...well, it isn't really a "codename" if it's blatently obvious, is it? :P

Yossi's gonna be "Pikachu"?   :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »
Spying and love children! Can't wait.

"Like Nono?"

Hitomi grunted. Rika gave her a small look.

"I'm sorry, I'll never bring her name up again. I promise."

Guess Yossui's still a little sore...

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 01:59:02 AM »
 :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
This was really funny...

And why not? It's a cute nickname. Miki came up with it just for Yossi. Rika could've come up with one herself for Yossi if she really wanted to, you know. :yep:

Soo true :mon geek:

Waiting for more  :hee:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
The Adventures of A Curious Mind
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »
He he he... So, after a good few moments with FIM, I've decided this drabble has turned into a story. That's right, I'm going to *attempt to* update it regularly *or as regularly as I can get around to...*

And to think, it started off in roleplay land ^^

Ayaya to Mikitty In a Heartbeat

"No Yocchan, I haven't seen Reina... Why?...... Oh, the no reason stuff? Fine."

She hung up, as she usually did, on the 22 year old redhead, who was probably hovering over her in a distance she cared not to know about.

Letting out a sigh, she rolled her eyes.

"Nee Yocchan... what are you up to and why does it involve poor Reina?" Aya muttered, before slumping further into her comfy seat.

She was already pissed as it was, what with Miki's scandal just coming out and circulating around. Whatever Hitomi was doing better not have been scandal worthy.

And she probably would have ranted to herself about it if she didn't find a wonderful little treat being shoved under her nose.

"I took them out of the oven about an hour ago, so they should be really good."

Chocolate cookies. Chocolate made everything better. It was universal girl language, and Reina seemed to know this went double for Aya, who immediately took a cookie and started to munch on it.

"Mmm... Reina, these are good! Can I get this recipe?"

Reina thought a moment, before setting the cookies down and rummaging through her bag. She blinked, before shaking her head.

"I don't have it with me right now... I'll give it to you when I can find it again..." Reina replied, and then turned on her cute eyes, "Matsuura-san..."

Those eyes, that tone. Aya should have realized that she was going to ask a question that she should never have repeated, and probably did.

"What's sex like?"

The bite of cookie that almost got swallowed almost got stuck in her throat for a few moments. Coughing, she managed to swallow before staring at Reina.

"What?!"

"... What's... sex like?"

Aya was unsure of whether to pull the 'how dare you ask your senpai such a rude question' card or to run away screaming.

"Nee, why're you askin' Ayaya? There are better people to ask..."

Aya's cheeks flushed as she found a pair of arms go around her neck. There was Miki, chin on Aya's shoulder, staring over at Reina, who looked just as red.

"I... Well..."

"I can see why you didn't wanna ask Yuko... but Aya? You coulda asked Yocchan... or hell, Tsuji..."

"I did... they told me to go to Rika..."

"Did you go to Rika?"

"No..."

"Good. She doesn't know anything either..."

There was an awkward pause between the three of them, and in the silence, one could have sworn that they heard a small 'Why I ough-' before a muffled ramble followed behind.

Miki continued.

"Look... You wanna know what sex is like, ask someone who's got more experience than the senpai prude over here..."

Aya glared.

"Miki! I do too have experience!"

"Clearly not enough... or you wouldn't be blushing like that..."

The younger of the two blushed more.

"Would you stop Miki? Reina doesn't need to know about my sex life..."

"Or lack thereof..."

It was clear Miki wanted something. Aya knew exactly what that was, and Reina felt like she was on an island far away, watching them.

"I don't want to hear it out of you, Miss 'Let's Have a Scandal and Ruin My Career.'"

"Not my fault FRIDAY caught us..."

"SO YOU ADMIT IT!"

"We're living together, big deal... I'm sure he won't mind a little side action..."

"You're joking... right?"

Reina had to butt in, and the two stared at her. She didn't think that the random play acting that GAM did was real, but this just went down the toilet.

"You guys... don't actually..."

"In the dressing room usually, where it's more private..." Miki said, causing Aya to blush even more.

"We haven't Reina, don't listen to her."

"But Ayaya, that wasn't what you said last night..."

"Miki..."

Aya suddenly got stern, and quiet. Miki pouted.

"Fine. Party poop. Well.... at least you're better than Yocchan was..."

Another awkward silence, in which the words 'You callin' me a pru-' might have distinctly been heard.

Reina pouted.

"I'll... go find Rika then..."

"Hooo no you don't," Miki snorted, "You're staying right here, where we can go over every last little detail..."

"Cookies!"

Lucky Reina, Sayumi had come to swoop down on the chocolate. She glanced over at the three a moment.

"Do these belong to anyone?" she asked innocently. Reina jumped up, and took the cookies.

"YES! And if you wanted any, you have to catch me!" she shouted, before running off. Sayumi stared.

".... Hey! MEANIE!"

And without another word, the other member of Gen 6 followed, leaving Aya and Miki unchaperoned.

Sort of.

Miki slid into the seat with Aya, despite the fact that it clearly could only fit one person, unless the two were lovers about to... yeah.

"...... Miki, your hand does not go there..."

"Awww...."

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 01:41:49 PM »

There was an awkward pause between the three of them, and in the silence, one could have sworn that they heard a small 'Why I ough-' before a muffled ramble followed behind.
Another awkward silence, in which the words 'You callin' me a pru-' might have distinctly been heard.

Spying people make me lawl.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 03:45:36 PM »
So, Miki's willing to help Reina, but no one lets her...  :rofl:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 04:49:53 PM »
whytphyre, I have only this to say.

You. Are. A. Genius.

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read, what with Rika and Yossie spying, everyone running from Yuko, Reina wondering about sex, everyone screaming at Tsuji, etc. I'm still giggling from "WITHOUT ME???" xD Good luck, and happy writing!

PS. I say put Ayaka in somewhere, since she never shows up anywhere else. Maybe have Yossie vent her anger coincidentally on the first person walking by (Ayaka)?
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 06:08:30 PM »
Oh, man, Reina . . . You're digging a deeper hole for yourself. xD

This is brilliant. Awesome job with this. I just wish someone would tell her, though . . .

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »
 :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
This is awesome!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 05:45:45 AM »
Chocolate cookies. Chocolate made everything better. It was universal girl language, and Reina seemed to know this went double for Aya, who immediately took a cookie and started to munch on it.
Hey, guys like chocolate cookies too, you know.   :)

"... What's... sex like?"

Aya was unsure of whether to pull the 'how dare you ask your senpai such a rude question' card or to run away screaming.
Knowing Aya, she probably could've done both. :lol:

There was Miki, chin on Aya's shoulder, staring over at Reina...

"Did you go to Rika?"

"No..."

Wait a sec, how does Miki know that Rika doesn't know...?  :kekeke:

Oh snap, Miki's busted!  :sweat:

Miki continued.

"Look... You wanna know what sex is like, ask someone who's got more experience than the senpai prude over here..."

Aya glared.

"Miki! I do too have experience!"
Miki should know about that first hand.  :twisted:

"Miki..."

Aya suddenly got stern, and quiet. Miki pouted.

"Fine. Party poop. Well.... at least you're better than Yocchan was..."
Aya's has to be flattered with that, right? It IS a compliment, after all.  :mon sweat:

"I'll... go find Rika then..."

"Hooo no you don't," Miki snorted, "You're staying right here, where we can go over every last little detail..."
Whoa-oh. Reina might be in WAAAAAAAAAY over her head now.  :OMG:

"Cookies!"

Lucky Reina, Sayumi had come to swoop down on the chocolate. She glanced over at the three a moment.

"Do these belong to anyone?" she asked innocently. Reina jumped up, and took the cookies.

"YES! And if you wanted any, you have to catch me!" she shouted, before running off. Sayumi stared.

".... Hey! MEANIE!"

And without another word, the other member of Gen 6 followed, leaving Aya and Miki unchaperoned.
Well, I guess that's ONE way of avoiding a "TMI" convo with Miki.  :D

Miki slid into the seat with Aya, despite the fact that it clearly could only fit one person, unless the two were lovers about to... yeah.

"...... Miki, your hand does not go there..."

"Awww...."
Aw man.  :err:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 04:01:02 AM »
Okay, random poll time. I have something for Reina to do, but I can't go anywhere until Yossie gets intercepted by someone.

Who.

Should.

That.

Someone.

Be. (not Ayaka, I have a plan for her)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 05:26:34 AM »
Hmm...maybe the Panda Twins? Like...Yossie's walking down the hall and the girls start screaming in chinese, but Yossie's screaming in Japanese, and thus Yossie gets intercepted in a bilingual arguement xD

(I love my little run on sentances~)
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 05:53:41 AM »
First off, I must say that this story had me laughing all throughout. Thank you for coming up with this.

Second, I would say choose someone completely unexpected or rarely used. That way you can pretty much choose how they act. Like what Tanachan said about the...Panda Twins?? Or Maeda Yuki....Or Yui....or...Mari But then again....that doesn't really answer your question does it...  :banghead:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 06:01:52 AM »
What about Mai? When in doubt, hit the other best friend.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
^ That's true, why not bring EVERYONE to the party! :w00t:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 01:42:50 PM »
"I can see why you didn't wanna ask Yuko... but Aya? You coulda asked Yocchan... or hell, Tsuji..."

"I did... they told me to go to Rika..."

Lol... why everyone tell her to go to Yocchan?

Oh, I love code names.... this is fun!!

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 11:52:40 PM »
Blatant idea stealing, away!

Panda Intervention

"Yochaaaaaaaan, why can't we go back and beat Miki up?"

Hitomi gave her friend a look.

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Because she said mean things about me and meaner things about you..."

"And what happened to codenames?"

"We're walking down a hallway! Everyone'll see us, and our cover will be ruined!"

Of course. Hitomi sighed. Why did Rika have to point out the obvious? Wasn't that, well, obvious?

Before Hitomi could let out another sigh, a chatter was heard from down the other side of the hallway, in a language neither of them could understand.

Junjun and Linlin seemed to be debating something rather fiercely.

"*No! We should go check out another restaurant today Linlin! I don't wanna go to the same ramen place every single time!*"

"*... Well, I guess we could go for pizza... There's this cute place in Harajuku...*"

"*Pizza's an American thing!*"

"*... Party poop.*"

They stopped, finally noticing that their former leader was walking towards them, with a cute little friend in tow.

"Nihao," Hitomi said, grin on her face. Rika snorted. Grinning always started the flirting trend with this one, and it wasn't fair!

Junjun and Linlin stared for a moment.

"*Think we should confuse her with the Chinese again?*" Junjun finally asked. Linlin looked down at her watch and smiled up at her friend.

"*We've got a good hour to kill... maybe she'll buy us dinner.*"

"... Ni-hao?" Hitomi tried again, before the two pandas converged on her.

"Yocchan! *How's the weather today?*"

"*Yes, those goats are sure funny to look at, aren't they?*"

"*Why's the sky blue?*"

"*And the turtles, what's up with them?*"

The assault of random questions made Hitomi stop in her tracks and stare blankly, trying to make sense of the words they were saying. They had done this before, but Hitomi was far from adept at the language to keep up with them.

"... Nani!?" she finally shouted after a moment, but they went on.

"*Let's go get pizza sometime!*"

"*Linlin, I said no pizza...*"

Rika stepped between them, and cleared her throat lightly, hands on her hips.

"*You two should go find someone else to run circles around. This isn't very nice, you know. If you want dinner out of someone, go ask Nacchi. She doesn't know Chinese either.*"

The two girls stared at her. Who was this person who dared interfere with their running circles around Hitomi, who stared just as dumbfoundly.

When did Rika learn how to do that?

"*Well?*" Rika said, expectantly. The two blinked, and slowly started to walk off.

".... They just want dinner," Hitomi blurted out, "... Junjun never knows where to eat, and I'm kinda hungry too..."

The two Chinese girls stopped, while Rika stared, fuming, as Hitomi made her way over, and slung an arm around each panda's shoulder. It was a rather awkward sight, what with Junjun being a teeny bit taller than her.

"But Yocchaaaaaaaan...."

"What? You wanna come too? There's plenty of room..."

"... You never buy dinner for anyone... you're always so cheap..."

Hitomi raised her brow.

"Well you don't! I couldn't even weasel one out of you."

"You've never tried hard enough."

"They attacked you with the Chinese language! How's that trying hard!"

Junjun glared at the woman.

"I understand... Japanese... just fine!"

Rika glared back.

"Well I want my Pikachu back."

"... Alright, ya know what? You two can fight over me... or language, or whatever it is you wanna do... Linlin, c'mon... lesgo... find... beh, let's just go."

And, as Rika and Junjun were fighting, Hitomi did just that, take Linlin, and retreat, away from the girls, to... anyone else.

"What a stupid name for Yoshizawa-san! Pikachu!? Why not just name her Magikarp!"

"Because she's cute like a Pikachu!"

"What, you think her cheeks are adorable or something?"

"Yes... and the rest of her... right Hitomi-chan, you cheeks are ado-... hey, where'd you go?!"

"... Linlin?..... THEY LEFT US!"

"No!"

"*... Meanies. Let's get 'em back!*"

"....... okay!... *Let's go get something to eat first, all this fighting and spying has made me hungry...*"

"*Fighting and spying?*"

"*I'll explain over pizza... There's this adorable place in Harajuku...*"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2007, 02:41:20 AM »
Panda Intervention
Love the title. :lol:

"Yochaaaaaaaan, why can't we go back and beat Miki up?"

Hitomi gave her friend a look.

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Because she said mean things about me and meaner things about you..."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...poor baby. :P

Rather than want to beat Miki up, they should be thinking up ways to prove her wrong instead. :twisted:

"*No! We should go check out another restaurant today Linlin! I don't wanna go to the same ramen place every single time!*"

"*... Well, I guess we could go for pizza... There's this cute place in Harajuku...*"

"*Pizza's an American thing!*"

"*... Party poop.*"
I guess Junjun is the more adventurous of the two. Mind you Linlin has been in Japan longer and so the whole novelty of trying Japanese food has probably worn off for her.

"Nihao," Hitomi said, grin on her face. Rika snorted. Grinning always started the flirting trend with this one, and it wasn't fair!

Junjun and Linlin stared for a moment.

"*Think we should confuse her with the Chinese again?*" Junjun finally asked. Linlin looked down at her watch and smiled up at her friend.
Ahhhhhhh...the beauty of being able to speak a language someone else can't. :rofl:

Rika stepped between them, and cleared her throat lightly, hands on her hips.

"*You two should go find someone else to run circles around. This isn't very nice, you know. If you want dinner out of someone, go ask Nacchi. She doesn't know Chinese either.*"

The two girls stared at her. Who was this person who dared interfere with their running circles around Hitomi, who stared just as dumbfoundly.

When did Rika learn how to do that?
What the hell, RIKA SPEAKS CANTONESE!!! PANDAS GOT BUSTED!!! XD

The two blinked, and slowly started to walk off.

".... They just want dinner," Hitomi blurted out, "... Junjun never knows where to eat, and I'm kinda hungry too..."

The two Chinese girls stopped, while Rika stared, fuming, as Hitomi made her way over, and slung an arm around each panda's shoulder. It was a rather awkward sight, what with Junjun being a teeny bit taller than her.
Sounds like Yossi must be used to this series of events, since she apparently knows what the pandas really want. She also seems to be kind of willing to forgive them for the earlier barrage of questions.

Meanwhile, Rika's pissed off that other people are mooching in on her quality time with Yossi.   :oops:

"... Alright, ya know what? You two can fight over me... or language, or whatever it is you wanna do... Linlin, c'mon... lesgo... find... beh, let's just go."

And, as Rika and Junjun were fighting, Hitomi did just that, take Linlin, and retreat, away from the girls, to... anyone else.
Seems like the sensible thing to do...I guess. Yossi should be flattered though, shouldn't she? :dunno:  And up to this point poor Linlin's was just being ignored.

"What a stupid name for Yoshizawa-san! Pikachu!? Why not just name her Magikarp!"

"Because she's cute like a Pikachu!"

"What, you think her cheeks are adorable or something?"
Junjun must not have been exposed to much anime (specifically Pokemon) in China.  Rika does have a point about Yossi being cute though. :hee:

"Yes... and the rest of her... right Hitomi-chan, you cheeks are ado-... hey, where'd you go?!"

"... Linlin?..... THEY LEFT US!"
NOW they notice! :wahaha:

"*... Meanies. Let's get 'em back!*"

"....... okay!... *Let's go get something to eat first, all this fighting and spying has made me hungry...*"

"*Fighting and spying?*"

"*I'll explain over pizza... There's this adorable place in Harajuku...*"
PIZZA!!! :on lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2007, 01:59:49 PM »
OMG so cute @.@

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji