JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1836420 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The SNSD General Discussion Thread
« Reply #4620 on: April 09, 2010, 06:32:49 PM »
They're bound to make wrong decisions sometimes :lol:. Cinderella Man had Kwon Sangwoo! Everyone would think that to get to act with an A-list star would look good in a portfolio. Unfortunately, the story was a lackluster (I heard) that even Kwon Sangwoo or Yoona couldn't save it. For FO2, I heard it was all just big bucks. Yoona might not have any better offer at that time (well, Iris 2 would be great but it was impossible for her to spend months in Europe to shoot it either). I never really expect anything great from FO2, but I also didn't expect it to flop this fast either.

I imagine it's hard to find Yoona an acting job. She probably gets tons of offers but to find one that suits her. With Sooyoung oir Yuri, they could just settle with supporting roles in some silly comedy, it'd be all cool. But with Yoona, it's like she has to be a leading lady only, that's the impression I got.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #4621 on: April 10, 2010, 10:00:17 AM »
^ Yeah because really, that is her role in SNSD. As much as I hate to say that, she's been deemed the actress and she has an image to keep up now.

and... SERIOUSLY? Now one liked Cinderella Man here? I think I'm like the only person who did... Then again, I don't like many dramas (ESPECIALLY 90% of the mainstream ones). :lol: I'm starting to think I don't like everything everyone else likes and I like what everyone else doesn't like (at least when it comes to SNSD?)

YEAH! What's with continuing to postpone music shows?!I actually had to watch some M!Net Countdown just so I can get some SECRET TYME! But like pooltides said (good point too), Korea's never really had a major war or conflict in over 50 years and so for part of their military fleet to go missing, I guess it's a big deal. And we all know, Korea is ALLLL about their nation. They're probably one of the most extreme collectivist nations in Asia.

...I'm not gonna get started with Oh! -_-

>>Screensavers<<
>>Top 20 albums of 2010<<
>>SamYang Ramyun planning to extend contract<<
>>Jessi fell asleep in a bathroom stall, Soo tries Jessi, Hyo watches<<

Quote from: snsdkorean.wordpress.com
The said survey question was “If the earth was doomed in 2043 like “The Book of Eli”, which girl group would you want to protect?”

Guess who won? cause if snsd didn’t get first place I wouldn’t be posting it. They beat the competition with 39% of votes, while Kara came second with 31%. Then the ball drops hard with After School getting 3rd with 16%, and T-Ara coming in 4th with 14% of the votes

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #4622 on: April 10, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »
CHOCOLATE TIME~~~ :wub:
Collectively this has to be the worst I've ever heard them sing in English XD I'm just gonna ignore that and focus on how hot Tiffany, Hyoyeon & Sooyoung look :w00t: But seriously, its not just me right? Something funky going on with their singing there, at least for Get the Party Started?
Wannabe was REALLY good, but then again they have done it before. Kyaaaa~ "Girl Power" at the end made me fangirl like crazy! I'm such a Spice Girls fan :heart: I really loved Wannabe, twas epic!
Deja Vu was obviously pretty hot, but that was the point of it XD Hyo's hair needs to be like that more often!!! (and her outfit is great too)

[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]

I must say though, Tiffany sounded & looked waaaay sexy for "Sweet Dreams", or should I say "Sweat Dreams" XD

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #4623 on: April 10, 2010, 09:36:20 PM »
Wannabe HOLY SHIT!  :shocked:

Ooh it takes me back. That perf is PURE GOLD!  :thumbup

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4624 on: April 10, 2010, 11:37:51 PM »
YEAH! What's with continuing to postpone music shows?!I actually had to watch some M!Net Countdown just so I can get some SECRET TYME! But like pooltides said (good point too), Korea's never really had a major war or conflict in over 50 years and so for part of their military fleet to go missing, I guess it's a big deal.

They've been in a cold war for the past 60 years with N.Korea.  To make a bad analogy this is like their cuban missile crisis.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4625 on: April 11, 2010, 03:08:10 AM »
I imagine it's hard to find Yoona an acting job. She probably gets tons of offers but to find one that suits her. With Sooyoung oir Yuri, they could just settle with supporting roles in some silly comedy, it'd be all cool. But with Yoona, it's like she has to be a leading lady only, that's the impression I got.

aww I want to see Soo and Yul in more shit, not just CFs. They can totally do a buddy comedy flick!! meanwhile enjoy their shiny faces:

GRAB Super HQ TP @ SNSD Multimedia

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #4626 on: April 12, 2010, 06:53:09 PM »
Super random, but I listened to Kissing You last night and I realized that it has a fucking awesome bass line. I always knew that its composition was solid but the exact awesomeness of the bass part had never hit me before until then.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #4627 on: April 13, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
Ume lubs SNSD!

私の好きなアーティストさん

それは「少女時代」さんですッ

韓国で大人気の9人組のアーティストさん

可愛い曲やカッコイイ曲まであって、しかも共感できる歌詞だらけで
私は毎日のように少女時代さん達の曲を聴いてるよ

歌もダンスも上手で
しかもスタイル抜群

皆さんも是非
少女時代さん達の曲聴いてみてッ

http://ameblo.jp/umeda-erika/entry-10507648773.html

Good girl.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #4628 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:50 PM »
Wooooo!! That's why Erika was my favorite of the kids. Exact same tastes as me. :thumbsup

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4629 on: April 13, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »
whoa more H!P x KPOP action, how soon until they collabo!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4630 on: April 13, 2010, 11:51:11 PM »
Echo <3 Greatest song ever.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #4631 on: April 14, 2010, 12:41:18 PM »
Oh, they actually sang Echo in Sketchbook yesterday, but they said it was during the encore so it might not make it pas the editing. :(

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #4632 on: April 14, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »
snsd MBC Section TV CF

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #4633 on: April 15, 2010, 02:49:32 AM »
If anyone is interested, Lisette just posted up a vid doing the choreography for the 1st verse of Run Devil Run. There might be more vids later on.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #4634 on: April 15, 2010, 04:12:44 AM »
Interesting that Lisette made an honest-to-goodness idol dance chock full of cheesy moves to be named by fans. Even with her pulling real pop and slinky into the moves the RDR dance still comes off as H!Pish to me unlike, say, ITNW. I blame RDR's slow laidback-ness, as the natural form of dancing to a triplet sexy song is just boring hip-swaying and grinding. (Yeah I know, blasphemy on this forum.  :lol:)

I wonder who was laughing in the background. Yuri? (I think they were laughing at the guy's fabulous posturings)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #4635 on: April 15, 2010, 06:58:35 AM »
Double post because now SNSD has a connection to Tsunku.

Too bad it's the Korean dub, so no chance of SNSD hearing Ayaka on the one song.

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4636 on: April 15, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »
The girl's with a big bag o' weed  :lol:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4637 on: April 15, 2010, 04:12:11 PM »
Lol, the look on Seobaby's face is the best. While everyone's all gigglegiggle she's got this curious "What is this?" expression on.

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4638 on: April 15, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »
That's exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Offline kaede

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4639 on: April 15, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »
More Nintendo DSi Camera CF videos...I actually want a NDSi now

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop