JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk

Author Topic: Eri's Birthday Fic.  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Eri's Birthday Fic.
« on: December 20, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »
Hi Guys. The stories I'm about to share are my old works. I guess some of you have already read it but I hope it's ok since I haven't post anything here yet. I'm having fun writing Eri fic on her Birthday. But this year, I haven't done a fic for her. I guess my enthusiasm for MM fade a bit after some of the great members graduate. But anyway, I'm not here to rant about that. I'm here to share something for Eri’s special occasion. I’m hope everyone enjoy it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:14:43 PM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: Eri's Birthday Fic.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 03:13:56 PM »
I made this one last 2005. The first time I made a fic for her Birthday. I hope everyone enjoy.  :D :P

Eri’s Day

“December 23, 2005. 4 a.m. in the morning, the day of my birthday.  I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my best birthdays ever.” Eri said as she awakes. She was so excited that she didn’t manage to sleep properly. Rolled out off her bed and takes a shower. She brush & floss her teeth. Then after it, she jumps out of the bathroom; just a towel wrapped in her body, and dance around her room like a lunatic while singing happy birthday to her self. She swung her closet to the fullest revealing all her clothes. She looks for her finest yet casual one. It took her almost two hour just deciding which one to wear when she heard a knock.

“Eririn? Are you still there? Want to take breakfast with me?” said the familiar voice.

“I’ll be out in a minute Sayumi!” Eri shout while looking infront of a life size mirror trying all the clothes she has. After almost one hour...

“Finally! What on earth are you doing there?” Sayumi frown. But Eri just smiles. She didn’t want to tell them that it’s her birthday today. She wants them to find out on their own.

“Hey. That’s a very cute outfit you have there.”

“Thanks.” Eri said with a smile.

“I bet it’s a special day today for. Isn’t it? Tell me, what’s the occasion?” Sayumi ask. Eri’s smiling face where wash by gloominess. Sayumi notice it.

“Did I say anything bad?” Sayumi worriedly ask.

“No. It’s nothing.” Eri said as she tries to return the smile in her face.” She must be working in some sort of a surprise where everyone will surprise me when we come to the cafeteria.” Eri thought. When they come to the cafeteria. She saw that everyone was there. But it’s same thing happen. They just praise her new cute clothes and ask what the occasion is.  She was so disappointed that nobody remembers her birthday. She just smiles back to them and said nothing special. What happens on that morning was their normal daily routine. Taping for Hello Morning show. After that, she did the taping for Maido Arii segment. Finish with the task; she walks through the back of the set and sat down. Hands all over her face. She wanted to cry but she holds it immediately as she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Yuko.

“Nice work Eri!” Yuko praise her. Eri smiled but in her eyes, Yuko can see her sadness.

“What’s wrong Eri?” She asked.

“Nothing. I guess I just over did that dance step to much.” Eri implying her dance routine at the ending of every Maido Arii Episodes.
“That’s good to hear from you Eri. I’m proud of you.” Yuko said as she hugged the little girl. The depression that Eri felt this morning was somehow wash away. Her tears trickle at the side of her eyes.

“Eri. Are you sure you’re alright?”  Yuko ask. Eri immediately wipe off her tears.

“Yes... Yes. I’m all right. Dust must have caught my eyes.” Eri pretending that her eye caught one. Yuko just let her slide.

“Well, Ok. By the way, are you busy this afternoon?”  Yuko ask.

“No. I don’t have any plan this afternoon.” Eri said, disappointed with her friends for not remembering her birthday this morning.

“Good. You see, Tsunku san requested me to bring these commercial materials to our editor-in-chief’s office at Shibuya. I think I won’t make it due to Aya’s concert tour. The planning division really needs my assistance. I’m asking if you could bring this to him instead of me. I promise I’ll treat you dinner tonight.” Yuko said.

“It’s ok. But don’t forget you’re promise.” Eri as she wink on Yuko.

“Of course! Well then, see you later.” Yuko said as she makes her way to the planning division. Eri just sigh. She thought that it’s better to do something than nothing. Dinner treat from Yuko won’t be a bad idea. That’s why she makes her way to the Roppongi station going to Shibuya station with 5 VCR tapes in her hand. As she reaches Shibuya station, she walks a few miles. As she reaches the park, she saw a small young girl looking at the tree. She look up on it & saw a scared little kitten grasping tightly in the branch. She approaches the young girl.

“Do you want me to help that kitty get down from a tree?” Eri asked. The girl nodded. Eri put down the VCR on the ground & start climbing. As she was reaching out the kitten, someone shout from below.

“Hey lady! What a nice panty you have!” Said a group of 10 year old naughty boys. Eri, wanting to help the little girl, forgot that she is just wearing a knee level skirt. In much of her surprise, her foot slipped and she fall, butt first, on the ground.

“OUCH! That hurts!” She cried. But the naughty group of boys laughs and run away.

“Get back here!!” Eri yelled. She didn’t manage to chase them after seeing the young girl cry. She was already embracing the kitten, injured due to its fall from the tree.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t……”

“BAKA!!” the girl shout. The girl was so disappointed with Eri. That’s why she pick up the paper bag (which contain all the VCR tapes) and run off.
“Hey wait! That’s mine!” Eri shouted. The girl run for about a few meters. She reaches the nearest trash can & throws the bag. She faces Eri back while sticking her tongue out & run away.

“She’s so mean.” She said. She tries to stand up but her butt really hurt. It took her a few minute before she manages to walk towards the trash can. As she get almost near, a garbage truck park and took the trash can and run off.

“HEY! Wait! “Eri shouted as she tries to chase the truck. Through the garbage truck daily routine, that is the last place where they collect the trash before going back to the incinerator. Eri uses all her might to chase the truck even with an aching butt. She reach the place as the garbage truck (which she thinks it is the one she is chasing due to the plate number) is already dumped the trash in a large metal bin.

“WAIT!!” Eri shout. Sweats are all over her body.

“What do you want girl?” the garbage man asked.

“You got a trash that’s belongs to me.” She said. She explains to them that a paper bag was accidentally thrown in the trashcan.

“You’re lucky that you reach us in time. Were about to incinerate this last batch.”

“Arigatou.” Eri said as she bow her head to them. They all start searching for the missing item. Eri insisted in helping out because she only got one hour before the office close. After 30 minute, they found the item. Eri immediately thank them and rush out to take a cab. But it’s already 15 minute pass but no cab wants to take her.

“It must be you’re smell” said a voice. She swung her head and saw the garbage collector on his bicycle.

“Here! I’ll give you a ride!” He said. Eri was great full and took his offer. Using so many shortcuts, they reach the place. She bid her farewell to the garbage man. The Editor was already at the lobby when Eri found him.

“Where have you been?!” He said madly to her. Eri, who has an awful smell, uncombed hair, dirt & sweat all over her dress & body, started cry.

“Hey. Are you…..” but he didn’t manage to finish it when Eri reach the paper bag to him and run out of the place.

“Wait!” the editor shout. But Eri just keep on running, crying, tears rush through her face. She didn’t care if anyone would notice her as a Morning Musume member or not. She just wanted to run. She don’t know how long she’s been running but she kept it that way until she bump into someone.
“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” Eri froze for a moment. She took a few second before remember who she is been bump to. It was the Garbage collector who gave her a ride a while ago. He almost falls with his bicycle.

“It’s you!” that is only Eri manage to say.
The two went to the park and sat on one of the bench. It’s already 6 p.m.

“This is my favorite place watching sunset.” He said. He didn’t have an idea that the girl she’s with was one of the members of the famous Morning Musume.

“I’m so sorry.” Eri said.

“Nah! That’s ok. We have the same smell anyway.” He whispers. Eri laugh but a few minute later, she cry. She can’t hold much longer.

“What’s the matter?” he asks as he put his hand on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry. This is nothing.” Eri answer.

“Nothing? But you’re crying. People might think that I’m doing something to you.” He said as he gaze the few people looking at them.

“Sorry….sorry.” She said trying to wipe off some of her tears.

“Tell me what’s wrong. Maybe I can help.” He said. Eri, feeling grateful for accompanying her to this special day, tell him her problem. She said that no one remember her birthday today.

“What!!” The man said in surprise. He looks around the park for a few minutes then…

“Wait for me here. Ok.” He said run off.

“Hey wait!” Eri called but the guy just signal her to stay & wait for him. A few minute later, the guy return with a small single cup cake in his hand.

“Sorry. This is the only cake I can afford.” He said as he put a small single candle in the middle and start singing a birthday song. Eri’s tears rush to her cheek. She can’t believe that a stranger is singing for her.

“Hey. It’s you’re birthday right? Stop crying & blow this thing already.” The guy trying to cheer her up. Eri wiped off some of her tears and make a very cute face while blowing the candle. Eri cut the cake into two and share it with him. But they didn’t manage to eat that much when Eri started to put some icing on his face and laugh.

“You’ll pay for that! The man said chasing Eri this time. They end up where all the chocolate icing where in their faces and dress. They both laugh. Eri didn’t expected that her birthday will come up like this. They rest for half an hour when Eri decided to go home. The guy nodded and will accompany her to Shibuya station in one condition. She must not wipe her face clean until she reach her home. Eri likes the idea. She also though that it’s a perfect camouflage from the paparazzi. They went to the station and wait for the train arrival while holding hands. Many passengers were disgusted by their looks. Other laughs while other feel envious with their sweetness with each other. Eri didn’t mind them. For her, this is one of her best birthday ever. When the train arrived, the man let go and step back. Eri look at him.

“What’s you’re name?” Eri forgot to ask his name. The man look at a ground. Then back to Eri.

“You’re Guardian Angel.” He said taking a few more step back.

“Guardian Angel? You’re so corny!” Eri said as she giggles.

“Take care!” He said with a smile.

“You to. And thank you. This is one birthday I won’t forget.” Eri said as she steps inside the train. Even the door close, Eri is still looking at the guy. The guy is the same to her. Then the train is starting its run. The guy is following while waving goodbye for his new friend. Eri wave back to him.
“Please take care!” He shouts. Eri didn’t manage to say a thing as her tears is starting again.
The guy stop running when he reach the edge of the station, still waving on the departing train. At the train, Eri laughs & cries at the same time. Passenger thought that she is crazy. But she didn’t mind. She feels satisfied for this special day. It’s already 8 pm when she reaches TV Tokyo and headed for her room. Security guards stop her. He didn’t recognize that’s she is Eri Kamei. Instead of stopping, she runs off. She wanted to make fun with them. The securities chase her immediately. Everyone in the building was surprise with the sudden commotions. Eri was laughing until she reaches the door of her room. She stops and waits for the coming security. The security reaches her grab her arm. But Eri just took out her I.D. and show it to them.

“Gomen.” She said smiling and bowed her head.

“Sorry maam!” They say and bowed their heads, laughing as well. She open her doors when the security left. And then,

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIRIN!!!!” Eri was surprise seeing everyone was on her tiny room. Everyone’s jaw dropped down after seeing her disgusting appearance.

“What happen to you?” Sayumi immediately said as she rush to her, almost didn’t recognize friend. Eri was stun. She didn’t budge for a few minute until tears flow from
her cheek.

“Now what’s up?” Sayumi ask. But Eri answer her with a tightly hug and cry.

“I thought you didn’t remember.” She said while crying.

“Why do you think we’ll forget this special day?” Sayumi ask.

“That’s right!” Everyone in the room yell.
“Thank you! Thank you everyone!” Eri said.

“Stop whining Eri. We’ve been waiting for you for hours. Let’s start the party already. I’m hungry!” Aibon whimper. Everyone laugh.

“Ok! Everyone. To the cafeteria. And for you Miss Eri, I won’t do my promised dinner with you unless you take a shower first.” Yuko said. Hands on her waist and puckered brow on her face.

“Hai!!” Eri shout while smiling as she rush to her bathroom.

(The End)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:21 PM »
For some reason, I thought of making a Christmas fic and continuing the last fic I made (Which is Eri's Day) is what comes in my mind.

Eri’s Day (Part 2)

At the cafeteria, Eri was telling the story on what happen to her yesterday.
“AAWW! That was cute!” Nozomi said.

“I wish I’ll meet that guy.” Makoto giggles.

“I never thought your birthday will come up like that.” Sayumin as she hugged Eri.

“Yeah, I never thought of it either.” Eri said as she hugs back to Eri.

“Why don’t you invite him for tonight’s Christmas eve?” The girls were surprise on the new comer.

“Nakazawa san?” everybody said.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to eve’s drop on you guys. But since he make Eri’s birthday special, I was thinking if we could return him the favor.” Yuko said.

“That’s a good idea! I bet Eri here will have a much merrier Christmas this year if that guy is invited.” Everyone was surprise again to the new comer.

“Yoshi! Your eve’s dropping too?” Makoto said. Yoshi just smile while shoving Eri’s hair. Eri blush with embarrassment.

“Well it’s all set then! Tsuji, Makoto, and Sayumi! Go together with Eri. Try to invite this guy in our Christmas party this evening.” Yuko said as she looks at Eri. This only makes Eri more embarrass.

“You don’t have to do this to me guys.” Eri said while looking down on the table.

“Christmas is boring if you’re not with your love one you know.” Tsuji said as she put the tip of her index finger at Eri’s nose. Eri smile as while small tears drop trickle at the side of her eyes.

“Thank you everyone” She whisper.

The 4 girls prepare themselves and meet at the lobby.

“Hey guys! Want to hop in?” Yoshi shouted. The girls look at her. She was standing beside a mini van waiting for them.

“Where did you get this?” Makoto, implying the van.

“Yuko is still worried so she asked me to drive you there. Well, what are you waiting for? Get in.” Yoshi said. The girls jump with joy & ride the van. Because it’s a last day before Christmas, the busy street of Tokyo makes their journey more difficult. It took them 3 hours from TV Tokyo building to Shibuya.

“I forgot to ask. What’s this guy’s name?” Yoshi asked. The other 3 haven’t thought about it so they gave Eri a teasingly gaze. Eri blush and look down.

‘Wel…well, he haven’t said his exact name. He just said that he’s my guardian angel.”

“Guardian Angel?! AAAWW!!! How cute!” Everybody yelled. Eri cover her face with her two hands. She is more embarrassed than ever.

“Do you know his place?” Yoshi asked. They are all already at the district of Shibuya.

“I don’t know where he lives but I know where he works.” Eri said.

“Then lead me on.” Yoshi as she gesture Eri to seat next to him. They roam the street and reach the place. Yoshi park the van at the side skirt of the road. Sayumi, Tsuji, Makoto and Eri get off the van. Yoshi didn’t follow and guard the van instead. They walk in the compound and look for the guy.

“Hey. You’re the girl from yesterday.” Said a friendly voice. The 4 girls look at him.

“Is he the one?” Sayumi whispered.

“No.” Eri reply and approach the guy. She asked him where this guy is. She even made a description of him.

“Oh! You mean Demi.”

“Demi? Is that his name?” Eri asked.

“Well. It’s not his real name exactly. We just called him that because his real name is hard to pronounce,” Said the guy as he scratch his head.

“Is that so? So where is he now?” Makoto asking this time.

“I didn’t see him this morning. Maybe his at home.”

“Will you tell us where he lives?” Makoto asked. The guy runs to the office and return with a piece of paper in his hand.

“Here. I hope this will help.” He said while smiling.

“His address? Thanks! It’s really a big help” Eri said excitedly. The girls wave at the guy as they leave the place. The guy wave back to them. He was so happy to meet beautiful young girls. He thought that he is much lucky than the one who won a lottery.
The girls jump back to the van. Eri seat next to Yoshi and gave the direction. They reach the place after 30 minute. He lives in an old, broken apartment. They climb to the second floor & knock on his door. But no one responds. They ask his neighbor where he is.

“Excuse me; do you know where Demi is? Eri asked the old lady the next door.

“Demi? He was out for work.” Old lady said.

“But we went to his working area a while ago. They say they didn’t seen him this morning.” Eri reply.

“Is that so? Maybe he is at his sideline job or something. You know, that kid became so workaholic. The death of his wife last Christmas must have caused it. I really feel sorry for him” Old lady said in a very sad face. Everyone froze, especially Eri. After hearing it. She rushes down back to their van.

“I’m really sorry about this. Thank you for your time and have a merry Christmas grandma.” Yoshi said as she bowed down her head. The 3 other girls did the same and greeted the old lady. The old lady thanks & greeted them as well. They go back to van and found Eri crying.

“Are you alright Eri?” Yoshi asked worriedly.

“I don’t know why. My tears won’t stop.” Eri trying to wipe her tears but it keep flowing. Yoshi embrace her & let her cry on her shoulder. Sayumi cried as well. She really feels bad for her best friend. Tsuji & Makoto, whose genki faces wash by sorrow, embrace Sayumi to give her comfort.

“Eri. We must understand his feelings. He is heart broken. Working sometimes helps us to forget bad experience.” Yoshi whisper. Eri nodded.

“Shall we go?” Yoshi asked.

“Hai.”  Eri in her weak voice. She enter the van & seat at the back. Tsuji, Makoto & Sayumi seat next to her. They are all holding each other’s hands.

“Don’t worry. I know that he’ll be fine.” Makoto trying to cheer her up. Eri smiled. Her sad feelings, in someway, reprieve. She is grateful that she has wonderful friends like them. When Yoshi was about to take turn to the next street, the man they ask at the garbage area, block their way. Yoshi, in surprise, hit the brakes which makes the 4 girls at the back stumble to the floor.

“What’s going on?” Tsuji retorted. They saw Yoshi talking to the guy. A minute later, he is bowing his head, asking for an apology & runoff.

“What did he say?” Makoto asked.
“Well, he said that Demi was temporarily at Roppongi District. He didn’t know, that’s why he asked for an apology.” Yoshi said. They all look at Eri, waiting for her responds. Eri look at the floor for a moment & look back at them.

“We must let him do what he thinks he’ll be comfortable at.” Eri said with an insistence smile.

“We are all proud of you Eri.” Yoshi said as she returns her eyes on the road. The 4 girls return to their seat & doing a jovial chit chat this time. They arrive at TV Tokyo building at around 6 p.m. They try to forget what happen that afternoon & look forward for their party instead.

Everyone was very excited as the party begun. Morning Musume group take the 2 long tables. Sayumi, Reina & Eri took the very end of the table. They are having a nice conversation when Reina notice something.

“Hey Eri, Are you sure your alright?”  Eri cough immediately. She was caught of Reina’s surprisingly question.

“Of course… (cough)...I’m fine….Why do ask?”

“Because you’re too quiet. I mean, you’re just sipping ice tea.” Reina pointing on her 5th glass.

“Sorry Reina, I’m having a slight headache. That’s all.” Eri unconvincingly said.

“I know how to take that out.” Reina as she positions her self behind Eri. With her 2 hands, she shakes Eri’s head off.

“Stop that Reina.” Sayumi said. Reina stop wrap her right arm on Eri’s shoulder.

“If you got problem, don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re your friends right? Hiding Problem from us will make us mad.” Reina whispered. Eri look back at her & smile.

“Yes. Sorry Reina.” She replied Reina smiled & held her friend more tightly.

“Hey. They say Tsunku san will play as Santa Clause tonight. He will pick up random names and the lucky one will have an opportunity to pick any gift below that Christmas tree.” Reina pointing on the huge Christmas tree at the center of the room.

“Really? I hope he’ll pick mine. I want that cute rabbit over there.” Sayumi said looking at the huge stuff toy.

“Is that so? If my name would be called first, I’ll take that rabbit immediately.” Makoto teasingly said.

“Me too! I’ll take that if I called first!” Tsuji cheered.

“Who said your name will be called first?” Yoshi, who also has an eye for the stuff toy.

“Nhuff..Duff…Whoof..ffe..Mhaonn..!” Kago, with her mouth full of cake.

“THAT’S UNFAIR!! I GOT THAT FIRST!!” Sayumi whine. Everyone laugh. Eri smile & laugh with them as well.

Yuko climb on stage & called out Santa Clause. Everyone cheered as Santa make his way with the Biyuden girls who acted as his elf workers. They perform Christmas song first before proceeding near the tree to prepare the gifts. Yuko brought a glass bowl full of papers to Santa, who’s sitting at the couch. He picks up & called names one by one. Most names called we’re from HP kids & Berryz. Reina, while sticking her tongue out, is making fun of Sayumi because she is the one who got the rabbit stuff toy first. Everybody laugh at Sayumi who chases Reina all over the place. Eri was about to leave when her name was called next. She was stunned but the loud cheer from everyone brought her back to reality. She felt so nervous as she makes her way to the stage.

“What gift do you want Eri?” Santa asked. Eri’s heart trembles. She is so nervous. She is not in the mood for gifts that time but she tries to hide it. With the insistence smile, she looks at all the gifts.

“Well…uhm...I….” Eri having a difficult time to choose a gift. Santa look at her for a while then grab the pink scarf & wrapped it around her.

“I think this is a suitable gift for you. It will make you cuter.” Santa said with a smile.

“Really? Thank you.” Eri as she looks & slips the scarf through her hands. She bowed her head climb down from the stage.

“It really fits you Eri!” Sayumi said cheerfully. Everyone in the group cheer for her as well.

“Gee.. I’m so embarrass.” Eri said while covering her face.

The party isn’t over when Eri decided to go to her room. As she gets near to her door, it swung open revealing a staggered Yuko.

“Nakazawa san!” Eri said in surprise.

“Oh Eri. I’m sorry I enter your room without permission. Our Santa asked me to give his gift to you. He suggested putting it to your room instead of giving it to you personally.” Yuko explained.

“Tsunku san gave me a gift?” Eri puzzled.
“Uhm… Actually. It’s not Tsunku who played as Santa. He said his not in the mood so I hired someone else.

“Then who is he?” Eri asked nervously.

“Well. A garbage collector must have been heard me while talking Tsunku at the phone. He insisted me to hire him since his work will be finish at 5 in the afternoon. You know it’s hard to hire someone especially at Christmas Eve….” Yuko was stopped in the mid sentence when Eri rush inside her room. At her small table, a small chocolate cupcake with a small paper was placed. “Merry Christmas” Eri reading the paper. Eri immediately run back to the party looking for Santa.

“Where is he?” Eri shaking Sayumi’s shoulders.

“Who?” Sayumi asked blankly.

“Santa, Where is Santa?”

“Oh...He went that way.” Sayumi pointing at the back of the room. Eri run as fast as she could to catch up with him. She swung the building back door open and looks around. She saw a bicycle that just makes his turn. She chases it but he’s to fast. Eri can’t keep up with him. Bumping to people around makes her chase more difficult. It ended up Eri stopped at the middle of the street. She felt sorry for her self that she didn’t recognize him wearing a Santa suit. With her disappointed face, she wonders around the street until she reaches the park. She begun to remember that she celebrate her Bday with Demi at the park. She smile slightly. Then a little boy bumped into her.

“I’m sorry miss.” He said & rush to the center of the park. Eri take a look on what’s happening there. A huge number of people gather there. She walks closer until she bump on to someone.

“Hey. It’s you again.” Said the familiar voice. Eri look and remembered him. He is the one whom they ask for direction this afternoon.

“It’s you! What are you doing here?” Eri asked in confusion.

“Well. Demi asked help from us to give these gifts to the poor children.”

“Demi? Demi is here? Where?” Eri asked in excitement. The guy point at Demi who is still wearing his Santa costume.

“DEMI!!” Eri shouts as she wave on him. Demi saw and wave back at her. He excuse him self for a while and make his to Eri.

“What are you doing here?” Demi asked.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re playing Santa Clause at our party?” She asked him.

“Well. I didn’t know that you work there. Besides that, you’re not in the mood. I’m always looking at you but you are so busy with your ice tea. I’m sorry if I ask Miss Yuko to give the gift instead of me. You see, I have to catch giving these gifts to the less fortunate kids.” Demi as he look around at the kids who look so happy.

“Where these gifts came from?” Eri asked.

“It’s from his extra work salary for this whole year!” Shouted by Demi’s coworker.

“From you? Why do you do this?”

“Well. My lost wife was a social worker. She does this thing every year, giving gifts from her bonus salary. I just thought that she’ll be happier from where she is if I continue her left work.” Demi said in embarrassment. Eri smile after hearing it & gave him tight hug.

“I know she will be.” Eri whispered. Demi smile and gave her a hug a well.

“Do you mind if I help?” Eri said.

“I’ll be glad if you do that.” Demi replied. As they reach gifts to children, a sudden question pokes at Eri’s head.

“Uhm…Demi, they say that the name you are using is not really your true name. Would you mind if I ask you your real name?” Eri asked in a curios face. Demi look at her for a minute. And then…

“You can call me Rudolf.” Demi said jokingly.

“Rudolf? Rudolf the garbage man guardian angel?” Eri said. The two burst in laughter after hearing a much cornier name.

(The End)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 03:28:57 PM »
Then last year, I've made this one for some Eri's Birthday Contest. I didn't win but I'm still proud and happy for it.
I hope you enjoy this last ( I hope it's not) story I've made for her.

One boring afternoon.

Eri was a bit gloomy on one quiet afternoon. She was sitting on one of the empty swing at the play park wearing her green CM costume. She sigh numerous time while looking on her phone when suddenly, she felt a hand on her left shoulder. Surprised, her head swung followed by her now grown hair, which caught the eye of the Hello Morning
segment producer.

“Gomenasai, Gomenasai!! “ Eri who sprung up from the wooden plank and bowed a couple of times.

“It’s ok. Don’t worry.” He said smiling while he trying to adjust his eyesight.

“Are you sure?”

“Yup. It’s my fault surprising you. Sorry about that…. Umm… are you all right? You looked depressed.

“Yes I’m fine. Sorry for worrying you.” Eri as she bowed her head again.

“Umm… Well, I just wanted to tell you that our taping would be delayed for an hour.
Gaki san has things to do at the office. That’s why I like you to roam a little if you like. Just make sure you’ll be at the area where our crew could easily see you. Ok?” The producer said a while tapping her head gently like a little girl.

“ Hai. Arigatou.” Eri, bowing for the third time. The producer just waves his hand while leaving.

“ I think walking for a while wouldn’t such a bad idea.” She thought.

She was planning on having a little celebration with the 6th gen mate after she heard a rumor about Miki graduating from Morning Musume next year. She was envied from Nii san’s story where she celebrates with her fellow Gokies every year-end. They haven’t done something like that since they first join the group. Their individual schedules always kills that little dream of hers. And this year, Miki is been rehearsing as an MC for their upcoming New Year special. Sayumi, together with Rika, are having a meeting with some of the sponsor for their environment campaign next year. The meeting will be less than an hour but after that, She will be at the radio broadcast station to tape her Radio Show Christmas special. And for Reina, Well she was asleep for this whole day after practicing with her fellow Aa yesterday. Reina got some unwanted attitude if she sleeps less than 6 hours. Actually she’s already asleep for 12 hours now but Eri didn’t like to celebrate with someone who is halfhearted on it. It would be their last chance so she wanted it special.

“Oh I wish I could be as busy as them. I think I’m not improving very well especially this year.” She thought, feeling she will cry sooner or later. But that feeling is starting to lessen as she walk the street. People on her way greet her while other offers on what they have. “ I never thought folk at this place were very nice.” She said to herself as she started greeting back to them. Beside, who could ignore someone who has an angel smile while wearing some unusual clothes? But when she’s doesn’t see anyone, Her face change to a bit worry look until…

“ Are you ok dear? “ Eri was surprised. She didn’t notice the old lady who was sitting on a chair at the side of the road with a table in front of her. Eri perplexed a bit.

“ Yes I’m fine. Thank you for asking.” She said with an immediate smile. Then she notices that the old lady was playing with a young turtle on the table.

“Hey that turtle is cute.”

“You think so dear?”

“ Yes. What’s his name?” Eri as she try to play with it.

“ Well my son said that it’s a girl so Eri would be fine. “ The old lady didn’t know that the girl she was talking has the same name with the turtle.

“Really? I bet Eri here would be the cutest pet you’ll ever have.” Eri was so happy having the same name with the turtle.

“You seem happy. Do you like turtle?”

“Not really. It’s just that…” Eri was embarrassed to say the reason. The old lady just smiles and handed a piece of paper to her.

“What’s is this granma?”

“It’s a ticket.”

“A ticket? For what?” but the old lady just turn her head to left. Eri followed and saw that the building behind the old lady was an old movie house. It was small around 25 sq m.

“It’s been quiet lately. I guess kids these days doesn’t like good old movies anymore.”

“ Oh I don’t mind. I haven’t gone to this kind of place for a while. I guess it won’t be bad trying it. I might learned something since I’ve been working in an entertainment business myself.” Eri thought that she still got an hour to kill. She also doesn’t want this nice old lady get disappointed on a kid like her.

“ How much for the ticket?” Eri asked while looking for money on her side bag.

“ It’s ok dear. Just go inside and have some fun.” Said the old lady.

“ Really? I’m sure I will. Thank you.” Eri as she bowed down for the 4th time (And I’m getting annoyed by it myself.)

Inside has an old fashion interior. Every part of the house was made of wood. Some are with traditional Japanese papers. A few old style Japanese dolls were displayed on one long wooden table. They were all cute and she wanted to take a picture of it but she thought to do that later with the old lady’s permission. She also saw a room filled with rolled films. They are all in dust. Some of the metal covers of it are all rusted. She felt sorry for it. Then on the next room was something really interesting. It was a filled with costume and different old tradition Japanese clothing. She also found different masks hanging from the ceiling and a numerous pair of shoes & slipper on one of the racks. She got the idea that this movie house was once a theater were Kabuki or a puppet show just like her grandmother used to tell her. While trying to fit some of the mask, She heard someone crying. She was afraid of it at first but the voice seems familiar. She breathes deep but slow to calm herself and start looking where it came from. It was from the next room. It’s dark but it seems you can see things clearly. It was from one of the corner of the room. She thought it was a little girl but it’s too small for one. It doesn’t have the shape of a human either. She was terrified of the thoughts that it’s a monster or something. But she also got this curious instinct. She grabs a broom and start crawling towards it. As she gets closer, Her terrified looks were changing into fascinated one. The one that is crying was a turtle like the one she saw outside.

“Just how many turtle that old lady been keeping?” She said while smiling. She was about to caress the head when…

“I want to go home. I don’t like it here.” Eri’s eye was grown wide as the turtle run off into a small door opening inside one of the cabinet. Eri, still in shock

“Did I hear the turtle talk?” But instead of running away, she stands up and walks towards to the cabinet where the small creature entered. She breathes a couple of time as she grabs the flip door handle. At the count of three, she pulled. An immediate light flashes through her. And before she knew it, the cabinet already sucks her in. She felt like falling from nothing. She can’t see anything but white. Panic runs through her body. She thinks it’s been a minute falling like that until she saw a pitch black. It’s getting bigger as she approach it.

“What did I do?! What did I do?!” Eri started to cry. But she can’t do anything until her surrounding from white turn to black. From there, She felt strange. She doesn’t feel falling anymore but in a spiral motion instead. She don’t know what’s going on until she felt she was sitting on something and a metal bar lock on her shoulder.

“What’s going on!!” Eri, more frightful this time. But the motion continued. And this time, She felt she’s moving into different direction. She doesn’t know what direction it was because she felt she would vomit any time now. After a few second, she felt her speed is getting slower and moving in one direction. Eri somehow felt relieved by this. Then she viewed a small light ahead of her. It’s like she’s in a tunnel and ready to emerge to an unknown place. She was so nervous. She shut her eyes not wanting to see what’s behind that light.

“Thank you for riding with us. Please come again.”

“Huh? What? What?” Eri startled and saw a familiar face that is staring at her. Nobody wouldn’t know this blond male who always wear a sunglass and smile in full grin.

“Tsunku san?”

“Oh? You know me? Well I guess everybody does.” He said while assisting Eri out of a roller coaster.

“Well yeah but how..? And where am I?” She asked while looking at the place seems like an amusement park. But when she returns her gaze back to Tsunku, he’s already gone.

“What? Where is he?” She tries to look but she didn’t found him. Actually, the park is like a deserted place.

“Hello! Is anybody in here?!” She yelled while walking on the park. She looks at her watch. It’s 7:00 A.M. Eri creeps out. What she remembers was it’s around 1 to 2 P.M. She looks at the watch displayed on one of the pole it read the same.

“What’s going on here?” But before she knew it, she saw the little turtle again. It looks scared and it’s running away from something.

“Hey wait up!!” Eri chased but she stops when she felt the thing that was chasing after the turtle. It’s like a huge dark void sucking things on its way. She can’t believe that didn’t notice from the size of it. She was about to run but the vacuum air already caught her. She tries with all her might but the air is too strong. Until a flying blue thing grabs her shoulder pulled her out of the void’s way. Eri look up to know her savior but the morning sun dazzled her eyes. They land on one of the building’s rooftop, which she recognizes as Tokyo.

“Pah Pah! Pah Pah!” With a wide eye, Eri finally knew her saviour.

“Miki chan!” She immediately hugged the girl in blue bird suit. The bird just smiles & flop her wings making Eri push back a little.

“What’s wrong? Miki chan?”

“Pah Pah! Pah Pah!” It’s the only word it said flew away.

“Hey wait!” Eri want chase her and ask questions but she’s at the rooftop. Since she can’t do anything about it, she sits on the ground and was about to cry when.

“Excuse me big sister. Are you ok?”

“Huh?” Eri lift up her head to know who it was.

“Sayu! Eri immediately hug her one beloved friend.

“No no. I’m not Sayu. I’m Momoiro Momoko. The cutest student here at Haro University.

“Eh? Well yeah…umm Haro University? Are you ok Sayu?”

“I told you I’m not Sayu. It’s Momoko chan.” She said and grab Eri’s arm going through the door.

“Wait up Sayu” Momoko opened the door for them. But when she closes it, Eri can’t see anything.

“Sayu? Sayu? Where are you?” Eri as she tries to reach for something. She thought she’d walk on the endless darkness but finally grab something. It’s shaped like a sliding door handle. She pulled to the side and saw a familiar place. It’s like a part of her memory she can’t remember. The ambient was from orange to brown. It’s a room. A grade school classroom that is. Everyone was happy playing except for someone sitting at the back the most corner of the room. She was looking at her classmates but her classmates doesn’t seem notice her. She felt like a ghost.

“That’s…”

“You know Eri san?”

“Eh?” Eri startled to see Momoko again.

“She always likes that. Too quiet. It’s like she doesn’t want people bothering her. I try to talk to her once but she back off and run.”

“That’s not true. Because she’s…”

“… You.” Eri creeps out when Momoko said that.

“Your afraid of people to know who you are? Why? Are you hiding something?” Eri getting frightens even more when Momoko/Sayu gave her a deep look with a smirk on her face. She’s like a psycho just like she saw from a horror movie.

“ You are not Sayu! Get away from me!” Eri dash out through the corridor. Trying to look for an exit. Even she knew she’s far away, she could still hear Sayu’s voice.

“Running away again? I pity you girl.” She said followed by a horrifying laugh. Eri was running while crying not just because of her friend frightening her but the truth it tell about her. The guilt she felt was so hard to ignore. She remembers how coward she was back then. How she wants to avoid people but envied those who can interact with others. The horrifying voice keeps on but it’s pitch started to change. The voice doesn’t sound like Sayu anymore. And then, she felt something strange. Something like happens a while a ago. Her eyes grew when she saw the void again. She run while trying to budge some doors on her way but nothing seems working. And then she saw from the end of the corridor the exit sign. She runs towards it with all her might but like other doors. It doesn’t working either.

“COME ON YOU STUPID DOOR! OPEN!!” She cried. Slamming her shoulder to it but nothing happen. The void is almost a meter from her. Tired and frustrated, she falls on her knee. Facing the door. Her head was resting on it. Eri is not moving at all. It was a sign that she’s already giving up. And then a she heard a voice.

“BAKA!!” Eri was surprised when a door next to exit suddenly open and a black fur paw grabs her hand & pulled her inside. As the door shuts down, She felt cold; She can’t feel any solid ground either. “Where am I?” she thought and then she realized that she’s at the middle of a water form. She felt that it’s getting harder to breath. Good thing she a good swimmer. When she notices a light, she thought that it’s the water surface so she swam towards it. When she reach the top, She taught she reach heaven after all that frightening feelings happened. Eri scans the area and saw another familiar face. She’s already at the riverbank waving at her. She swam to the bank and the girl who she taught saves her from that void helps her get out of the water.

“Panda!” She greeted.

“Reina! Eri cried hugging the girl in a Black & White suit.

“Panda?” It’s the only word it responds. Eri pulled back from her furred friend and wipe off her tears. She thought herself as weird but she never thought she’d be in a world weirder than her. She knew that her friend would only responds with Panda words. But somehow, She understands what Reina was trying to say.

“Yes. Don’t worry. I’m fine. Thank you for saving me.” Eri said giving Reina a smile she could manage. Reina’s cheek blushes. She turns around a grab something from behind. Eri can’t see it due to the over sized body of Reina. Then she turns back and handed something to the wet girl.

“A cheese?” Eri’s a bit of surprise.

“Panda Panda!” She said and grabs another plate for herself. Eri try to stand a little and saw that Reina has a little refrigerator behind her.

“So that where it came from” She chuckles. Sitting back again and gave thanks for the food. She never realizes that she was already hungry. She only hopes it’s not a dog food or a real panda food perhaps.

“I see your enjoying your food.” Eri perplexed and almost choke.

“Who the heck is….” She was cut short when she realizes whom it was.

“ I’m the dancing & singing hyper salesman Eric Kamezo.” He said while doing the posing things.

“Hey your suppose to be… me?”

“No Ms. Eri. Our name spelled differently that’s why you’re not me. And besides, I’m a male and you’re a fe…” Eri cut him short gesturing that she got the idea. Eric smiled & sits next to her. Eri was annoyed looking at him.

“So what do you want?” Eri asked.

“That’s suppose to be my line since I’m a sales person.”

“Ok, ok I got it. Geez.” Eri now realized how Yuko sometimes annoyed with her. Eri continued.

“Can’t you see, you bothering me and my…” She stops saying things when Reina is nowhere to be found.

“What?… Where?..”

“Are you looking for someone?” Eric asked.

“My friend. Didn’t you notice my friend sitting besides me wearing a panda costume?” Eri who already stands up and scanned the area.

“I didn’t see anyone when I got here.” Eric, standing up as well.

“That’s impossible. With the size of her it’s…”

“Eri.” Eric cut the girl short. He was looking at her in a more a serious face.

“What? Why are you looking me like that?” Eri, lifting her guard up. She felt something bad might happen.

“Are you starting to trust people now? Aren’t you forgetting that you once hate them when they bothers you?” Silent occur for a moment and then, Eri put her hand down & tried to think about what he said.

“True, I was like that few years ago. I was so coward I couldn’t stand talking to people especially to those I didn’t know. I was afraid they might laugh at me. I was afraid that I might hurt them. I don’t like that. I really envied those who can talk easily and how they could express their feelings. But I’ve change; I’ve meet new people and new friends. Being with them, I feel secured. It’s like I could do say and do what I want. They are very supportive. Whatever happens? They will be my friends and I will cherish them forever.” Eri was looking down. She was smiling when she realized those words she said. & Then she felt a finger trailing on her face to wipe off her tears. She look up and realize that Eric is smiling. A friendly smile that is.

“May I ask if the ticket you have has a number 2318 ?”

“Ticket?” She thought and remembers the old lady gave to her. Eri look for it on her side bag and handed it to him.

“Yes. You got it alright.” Eric handing back the ticket to her. He sits down in a kneeling position and opens his suitcase. Eri kneel as well trying to pick what’s inside of the suitcase. Eric pulled out a green album and gave it to Eri. He also gesture that she could open it. Eri was astonished to what she saw. It was her pictures from her child hood up till the present time with her friends. But there are still many pages left.

“If you like, I could show you what’s in that page.”

“Huh? You mean my future?”

“Yeah. If you’re brave enough. Are you?” Eri smiled & closed the album.

“ I admit I’m not brave enough to see my future but I know I will. With the help of my friends.” But Eric negatively response by shaking his head and a bit disappointed.

“Huh? Did I say something wrong?” Eri asked but Eric didn’t reply. And then, a gust of wind starts to emerge.

“What’s happening?!” Eri shouts. From behind. Her eye terrified to see the black void again and this time, it’s much bigger.

“Eric! We have to get out of here!.” But Eric didn’t response. He just stands up and walks towards the void.

“What are you doing?! We have to get out of here.!!”

“Eri!…” Eric shouted. “ …It wouldn’t be enough if you always ask help from people around you! There will be times when some of them have to depart and leave you behind.” Eric said not looking back to Eri who is somewhat stunned from his words. “Can you live without them? That’s is why I want you to learn how to trust yourself. Believe in what you can do.” Eric turns around and looks at the girl still kneeling on the ground.

“Without courage, you will never see future.” Eri was amazed to what he said. “He was right. I was always running away but when I knew someone believes in me, I manage to do things I can’t do. But, if I believe in myself, I could do better than before.” With that thought, Eri’s fear suddenly washed away.

“That’s right girl.” Eric as he offer his hand and help the girl stand up.

“Now, are you ready to test your courage?” Eri just look at him. He can still sense her fear but her eyes is different than before and he was grateful for that. He faces the coming black void. Eri did the same. She trembled thou but Eric grabs her hand without looking. Eri feels she still needs him so she holds his hand as tight as she could. Winds are getting stronger but she doesn’t have intention of closing her eyes.

“See you later Ms. Eri.” After that voice, everything was vanished, she could no longer feel Eric’s hand after that, she gets nervous, she was about to call his name but she remembered what he said before. Because of this, she breathes slowly to calm down. Yes she has to believe that she can get over it by herself. She can’t see anything but pitch black. “Calm down Eri. Calm down” She said to her self.” And then suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. The voice was calling her name. She followed where it came from. As she walks towards it, an orange color is starting to eat up the black area. She continue walking until…

“Eri, Eri?”

“Huh? What?” Eri found herself leaning her head on Gaki’s lap. The girl she’s looking at looks so worried.

“Nii san? NII SAN!! Eri hugged her senior and cried hard.

“What? What?” Gaki asked but Eri didn’t answer and continue to cry. Eri was missing for 2 hours and everyone was looking for her. Gaki somehow found her sleeping on one of the bench in the park. She can’t believe no one notice she’s there. Eri was so wet where she said that she fallen on the river but actually it’s her own sweat. A moment later Sayumi who is still wearing her Ecomoni costume & Reina on her pajama and snickers arrived and all looks so worried.

“Are you alright? What happen? Did you get hurt?” Sayumi is still in panic but Reina pulled her down on a bench trying to calm her down.

“You know what, It was you who making us nervous.” Reina said and everyone laugh. Then finally Miki came. But she’s more annoyed than worried. Eri accidentally switch her socks from Miki at the locker room that morning. Since she didn’t like the idea of wearing socks with holes, She bear the whole rehearsal wearing just a slip on and she could still feels her sole itch. It’s a good thing Yossie was already there trying to hold Miki’s anger with the joke of her own. Eri was glad to see them all worried about her. She feels that even they are far away, and doing different things, they still care.

“What was on your hand?” Gaki asked after she notice a piece of paper in her left hand.

”It’s a ticket.” Eri said but when she opened it. It doesn’t look like a ticket anymore. But there is something drawn on it. It was the green turtle but this time, she was accompanied with an orange turtle. There is also a small phrase below it saying…

“WELCOME HOME.”

The End

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
I would like to say thank you to everyone for taking some of your time reading this one.

And, to say a "Very Happy Birthday" to the lady whose behind all this these.  :P :P :D :D :wub: :wub: XD XD

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk