JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Dream In U

Author Topic: The official SNSD fan introduction thread!  (Read 194567 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The official SNSD fan introduction thread!
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2009, 05:10:02 AM »
Welcome, guys! :welcome

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2009, 04:33:39 AM »
Name/nickname: differentstory12, ds12
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I became a fan one year ago. I first started becoming a fan of Wonder Girls and then read how they're rivals were SNSD, so I searched them up and yep it went from there. Kissing You was what made me a fan though, I remember watching all their performances of that song lol and then saw the MV and I thought it was adorable XD.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee, Kissing You, Himnae, Dear Mom
Favourite SNSD member(s): Taeyeon  :heart: Tiffany :heart: Yuri  :heart: and Jessica and Sunny are tied for fourth.
Reason why you like SNSD: I love their personalities, they act so dorky and goofy all the time and they make me laugh. They're great singers and so talented! You cant help but to love them all! <3

Offline Einlanz

« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »
Name/nickname:Einlanz
When/how did you become an SNSD fan:When? I guess it all started with a single GEE! Back in 2008 when i was still catching MTV Taiwan on TV, there was this episode where they introduced SNSD. At that point i was probably "meh..." and wasn't really fascinated much. I had the idea that they were probably just.... well idols, and like stryfe, i can only tolerate so much klutzy performance and bad singing... Then the MV for Gee came on and it totally blew my mind... LIKE SERIOUSLY, my mind was blew off. They were so cut... er, GOOD that i became a fan instantly X) I'm glad it happened too.  :wub:
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee, Into the new world, Girl's Generation, Complete <3
Favourite SNSD member(s): JESS  :heart: TAE YEON  :heart: TIFFANY :heart: SEOHYUN. They are all GOOD though! XD
Reason why you like SNSD: The best thing i like about SNSD is that the sweetness/cuteness/imbaness overdose is topped with good vocals as well. And of course, they are really talented people that deserved to be well-liked <3 AND DID I TOTALLY ALMOST FORGET TO MENTION THAT THEIR DORKINESS IS THE KILLER APPEAL!?! <3
Favourite SNSD MV Moments(something i added myself):[GEE]SEOHYUN's playful knocks in the cubicle trying to gossip with HYOYEON is  :wub: [GEE]YURI in the beginning delivering her killer salute move is  O0 [GEE]YOONA tooting her fingers... :inlove:
SNSD <3

Offline techit

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »
Name/nickname: Techi
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: a couple days ago. my friend showed me the MV dance version of Gee.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee
Favourite SNSD member(s): Yuri, SeoHyun,Yoona
Reason why you like SNSD: Gee is the only MV that im captivated everytime i see. i can watch it all day long.
Favourite part of Gee MV : When Yuri gets start to sing slow.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »
Welcome differentstory12, Einlanz and techit  :thailand:

:welcome

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:05 AM »
Name/nickname: adventwriter, advent
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I found their album a while ago and liked their stuff, but really didn't get into them until I found the MV of Into the New World on youtube just recently.....and I fell in love.....
Favourite SNSD song(s): Into the New World... read previous answer for why
Favourite SNSD member(s): Yuri, Yoona, SeoHyun, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany......all of them are awesome
Reason why you like SNSD: Awesome vocals, great music, and they are all gorgeous.

Offline godlovesBoA

« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »
Name/nickname: GLB
When/how did you become a SNSD fan: Long story. Since predebut? (Cause I'm a believer of SM.) Counted down with everyone for their debut. Fandom solidified ever since the ITNW debut fancam.
Favourite SNSD song(s): All-time fave's gotta be ITNW. Gee, of course. Don't really like the over-the-top cutesy ones like Baby Baby, Kissing You, etc. It's like dessert that's too sweet.
Favourite SNSD member(s): YuRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3, TaeYeon, YoonA, SooYoung. Unbelievably beautiful but even more unbelievably dorky.
Reason why you like SNSD: Just my cup of tea.

Reason why I joined this forum: Hi. I'm from Soompi but even there, I don't post much. Purposely so. I'm also a member at Soshified but it's not like I know the difference between here and there except for the fact that I find it easier to navigate with just one thread for each member instead of one entire forum with many threads. Kinda tiring to go to all the threads and I'm lazy. But I love & support Soshified. They're obviously doing great things for the fandom. I just want to be considerate and come greet fellow fans here since I fell in love with your Yuri thread. It's like, where the hell have I been all this time? I can't even find such solace in Soompi. This place is for me! Haha.. even so, I won't post much. Like I said, purposely so. I'm already gonna hit my mid 20s so I have less time and I try to cut back on my teenage indulgences like spending hours translating a single interview etc. But hi and thanks to you all for your wonderful pictures, inputs and comments I enjoyed so much. Oh and my name kinda gives it away as I intent to - I'm really a BoA nerd. See you around in Yul's thread.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
I'm already past mid 20s -_-. :lol:

Anyways, welcome! Feel free to post whenever you want to. :D

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »
When/how did you become a SNSD fan :
I didn't want to !  XD  I have so much things to do (and watch) ... and days are only 24 hours...
So I was just lurkin' Yuri's thread...
Then I saw Yoona's new haircut...  :inlove:
And finally watched their new MV's teaser "Genie" and... here I am...  :lol:

Favourite SNSD song(s) :
I'm totally newbie so I'll just say "Gee" as I've just watched it on Youtube...  :lol: but this song really rocks !

Favourite SNSD member(s) :
Yuri... & Yoona.

Reason why you like SNSD :
This incredible typical korean's fun and fresh mood... and of course the love of this language sung... (I used to browse Soompi and listen to other korean singers).

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »
Name/nickname:  Rick-e, Ricky
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: Earlier this week I found the Gee album thread in JPHiP.... was hooked immediately XD
Favourite SNSD song(s): well I haven't listened to all their songs, but so far Gee and Let's talk about love are my favorites
Favourite SNSD member(s): Yoona :)
Reason why you like SNSD: they're all cute, great vocal, and catchy song ^^

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »
Name/nickname: Fushigidane
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I've knownd SNSD for a long time but never really gotten to know them better but two weeks ago i really started listening to them
Favourite SNSD song(s): Girls' Generation
Favourite SNSD member(s): Yoona, Hyoyeon, Tiffany
Reason why you like SNSD: I like the music a lot, and the girls are interesting and they gots the looks :D

Offline tempethegreat

• i'm the great guy!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsuko maeda,i love u so much..
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »
Name/nickname: tempethegreat
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: About last month,when HUGGUM show to me Gee MV... :twothumbs
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee
Favourite SNSD member(s): SooYoung and Tiffany
Reason why you like SNSD : firstly it is just because of the Gee MV...the song and the MV is very good for me...they look very hot and gorgeous...and the most important thing, they look different from other idol group... :heart:

Offline guohao91

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »
Name/nickname: guohao91
When/how did you become an SNSD fan:  My friend intro their songs to me,once i hear the songs i like them :lol:
Favourite SNSD song(s): ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favourite SNSD member(s):  TAEYEON<333333, YURI too!!
Reason why you like SNSD: They can sing and they really look like a band, not like others hehe

3>> SNSD <<3

Offline John

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »
Name/nickname: John
When/how did you become an SNSD fan:  My Friend Introduced me their "Gee" music video and that was some time in Feb just this year.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee and Tell me your wish(Genie)
Favourite SNSD member(s):  Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun
Reason why you like SNSD: That I don't know.. I just love :heart: them! They are awesome! :twothumbs

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
Wel come, guys! Both new faces and familiar hippers! :welcome

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2009, 05:05:41 AM »
Name/Nickname: Hartigan/Hart
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: 2 maybe 3 weeks ago after reading ComFen Adventures ~Order Restored, H!P Saved~ which led me to the Genie MV + watching all their other MVs, CFs, and other various youtube vids. Probably took me about an hour or two to remember who's who after watching Girls' Generation over and over again.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Baby Baby, Kissing You, Him Nae, Gee, Perfect for You(Honey), Etude
Favourite SNSD member(s): Why choose when you can love them all But if we're talking about shippers, then it's TaeNy, JeTi, and YulSic
Reason why you like SNSD: They're completely adorkable, a close-knit group of 'sisters', hilarious, down-to-earth, humble, and they have something that H!P lacks but I can't put my finger on it.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2009, 12:02:11 AM »
Never got around to filling this out.

Name/nickname: dinny
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: Honestly, I tried to steer clear of SNSD because I knew if I got into them all my free time will be sucked dry. But alas, all it took was someone feeding me a few hilarious videos and my soul now belongs to SNSD. :| When? Sometime before TMYW.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Not sure if there's a specific favorite, but I enjoy listening to most of them.
Favourite SNSD member(s): Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon
Reason why you like SNSD: What's there not to like? They're absolutely hilarious, crazy, talented, and...omnomnom. 8D

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2009, 04:31:21 AM »
^you're just here for the butts

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2009, 04:43:37 AM »
Welcome to everyone. :on GJ:

woo never did this. . .

Name/nickname: Zoolander
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: Saw the GG video on some site and was drawn to Taeyeon and the sweatshirts. Then watched a bunch of their shows and discovered how each of them has their own combination of randomness, quick wittedness, sweetness, adorableness ect.
Favourite SNSD song(s): ITNW and remix, Beginning, Love Melody, Girls Generation, TMYW, Way to Go, hahaha, Sunny's Finally Now and You Don't Know About Love, probably more I that I forget.
Favourite SNSD member(s): Taeyeon, Yoona, actually maybe the first group where I honestly like all of them.
Reason why you like SNSD: Because they make sweet music together, have a variety of things they do, are full of surprises and they are hot and entertaining.

[bgcolor=#000000]Also the butts[/bgcolor]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:38:22 PM by zoolander »

Offline yuri4ever

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
happy birthday yuri:D :wub:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Dream In U