JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Omoide wa Kanata

Author Topic: Who are your favourite SNSD members?  (Read 103572 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Who are your favourite SNSD members?
« on: January 28, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »
Click the poll to vote for your favourite member(s)!

You can vote for up to 3 members to share the love. :muffin: But I still think it will be a difficult vote. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: Who are your favourite SNSD members?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
I really like all the girls, but two I can put on top of the heap:

Taeyeon - I must have a thing for short, talented leaders or something. xD But yeah, she's a very good singer, cute, beautiful and a complete dork. She attracted me the most even before I started watching her goofing around and eating confetti. She's just all around awesome.

Yuri - While singing's not really Yuri's forte, she makes that up with, among other things, her great dancing. She's goofy, cute, pretty, and has tons of sex appeal to me. All those short shorts didn't hurt...

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »
Tiffany Woohooow she got me into snsd with her sad kina look she really got my attention who would've thought she CAN sing hahaha

Taeyeon Dang she's not really my fave at 1st but after i watched GTS I fallin for her she's just super dork XD and her voice could make me cry hiks T___T

Yoona gah she's just sooo charming i tried to hate her coz she's being in 1 Mv with my Kibum XD but I cant she's just Great hahaha i cant resist her charm >.<

those are my fave Top 3
but I love all the gals^^

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
BeLLisima hit the jackpot!

Taeyeon - She's everything  :wub:. Leader, hawt, best voice, totally fucking crazy and eats confetti.
YoonA - Just coz she's unbeliveably pretty and has a lovely dorky personality.
Tiffany - Coz she's Tiffany and coz of her amazing thighs. :drool:

But like everyone else I wanna make love to... love all of them. :heart:
[/url]

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »
Alright, I think I know who to vote for now. :lol:

I'll go for Jessica, Yoona and Yuri... That's how I'm feeling right now. Keke.

Offline Pen-Pen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »
I think this is my first post at the JPH!P forums in a loooong time, haha.

Taeyeon - Because short girls need loving too! Haha, just playing. Really, her charm lies in how she seems to bring so many opposing elements together. She is the tiniest or 2nd tiniest of the girls, yet has the strongest, deepest voice and a strong aura of leadership. She hates aegyo/cutesie-ness with a passion but constantly redefines adorableness with her random ways and killer smile. And most of all, she is a strong mother/leader figure to all the girls (who all seem to trust her completely) despite just being a sweet, quirky teenage girl.

Yuri - This girl is just unbelievably fresh and HOT :heart:. Always goofy and smiling, she's unafraid of making herself look foolish in order to have a good time and get a good reaction out of fans. Not only that you get a real sense of mellowness and down-to-earthness which makes Yuri as approachable and likable as the girl-next-door (except way better looking than any girl I've lived next door to... HAH). Oh, and she manages to be damn sexy in a very playful way without being skanky.

Jessica - I admit that I don't "know" her as well as many other members, but Jessica definitely has an allure that keeps you looking at her if you even find her the slightest bit interesting. She seems the most feminine out of the girls by far, in terms of her sensitive and demanding nature. If Yuri is the girl-next-door type, then Jessica is that mysterious girl-of-your dreams who, although off-putting with her cold demeanor, manages to string you along with all-too-brief flashes of incredible sweetness. But perhaps it's the rarity of those times when Jess opens up which makes them something to cherish and desire.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 12:56:07 PM »
Tiffany: I love her beacuse.. I just love her <33 I can't really say one thing that make me love her, everything about her is loveable and I love her personality and her looks are great XD

TaeYeon: I always fall in love with the leaders XD. TaeYeon's voice is one of the best I have heard in a long time and she's such a dork.

HyoYeon: I love people that can dance XD. HyoYeon is really cute and good looking but alot of people don't see that because of the other members.

Im sorry if it sounds werid, im really bad at this XD and It's really hard to just choose 3 of them because I love all 9 of them. XD

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »
HyoYeon - I have a thing for good dancers. She's awesome beyond words.

SeoHyun - I can't resist her cuteness.

TeaYeon - great voice and the aura of leadership :)

Offline Mikitan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 秋元才加・藤本美貴・後藤真希
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 05:04:31 PM »
Jessica  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »
fany fany tiffany, sooyoung and venus hyoyeon~~~~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my trio.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 01:45:42 AM »
Taeyeon is my absolute favorite.

I currently have Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona tied for 2nd so I only voted for one XD

Why Taeyeon?
Believe it or not, she seems like someone who's on the same wavelength as me XD
Also she's pretty, has a great voice, has a great personality, and seems to be pretty smart. Despite acting like a goofball most of the time, she also seems to take her role as leader very seriously. Seriously, I have never seen such a perfect girl for me :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 09:04:55 AM »
If I were to do this every month (or week), my list would probably change everytime. :P

My current top 3;

Jessica: I'm not sure what it is about her that i like XD. I guess I tend to be attracted (or at least interested in) people who aren't what they might appear to be at first. My first impressions on people are rarely incorrect, but those who've proved me wrong definitely got my attention (that sounds so vain somehow...lol). Not that I thought she was a bitch, I just didn't expect her to be such a softie. I love how she seems so warm when she's with Yuri XD. She still seems mysterious, and that drew me in too. And I love her singing, probably love it most in the group.

Seohyun: How can I not love this girl? She's just so adorable.

Yuri: This girl has it for all your tastes. What do you want? Pretty, sweet, cute, funny, crazy, sexy, cool, or even handsome? She has it all. And I would kill for that smile. Best smile ever. Not only that she has a great smile, but she also shares another trait with my other (H!P) favouties; she's not afraid to make a total fool out of herself. That might sound stupid, but I love that about people, especially idols. When they allow themselves to be butts of jokes just to make people around them laugh. She's also the one who always tries to light up the mood. When other girls are all serious (understandably), she'll do something weird and quirky to make us smile. Love her for that.

Off-topic: Welcome back, Pen-Pen. :)

Offline riyo

• No.4ロケット
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 02:18:06 AM »
1. Hyoyeon, who's just an amazing dancer and gorgeous (although they ALL are) to me.
2. Jessica for no specific reason.
3. Tiffany also for no specific reason.

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
Tae Yeon, Seo Hyun, Sunny. Because they all have great voices~ !!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline alterna

• Taeyeon ♥
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »
#1 Taeyeon
TY has been my favorite member since the first time I saw their MV Girls' Generation. She has the biggest talent. Her voice is so incredible, it gives me shivers! She's also soooooo adorable and cute, without trying. She's a really great leader and I also like her silliness!  :heart:

#2 Tiffany
Tiffany is really sweet and cute! She seems a little shy, which makes her so adorable. She has the 2nd best vocals in my opinion.  :yep:

#3 Yuri
I accidentally voted for Soo Young instead of her. (I do really like SY too though!) What I love the most of her is her smile! She's really charming and charismatic. She also has a great voice! It sucks that she doesn't get much lines though.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »
I voted:

Tiffany, because she's cute and the first one that caught my attention in SNSD
Hyo Yeon, because she's one hell of a dancer and also caught my attention
Taeyeon, because she's such a dorky leader  :lol:

but it was a hard decision, since I like Sooyoung too. But in the end the leader won  :D

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »
1. Jessica :heart: The girl seems so serious (and even mean) at first, but she's such a sweetheart and a goofball. Much <3 to her.
2. Hyo Yeon: I thought she was american and was wondering when she was gonna start speaking english :lol: her dancing is absolutely GREAT!
3. Tiffany: Really cute, and I can relate to her personality :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »
Tae Yeon, Seo Hyun, Sunny. Because they all have great voices~ !!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Did you forget to click the poll, Miichan? Sunny still has 0 votes on the poll T_T

Give Sunny a vote :)

Offline MikiBird

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
 :heart: SooYoung :heart:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 04:19:23 AM »
Tiffany - The human jukebox.  I absolutely adore Tiffany, she's one of those girls that looks like she's untouchable and wouldn't notice you if you're afraid to talk to her, but would be so cool to just start talking to you herself without you asking.  I love how she has a certain "sad face" kinda quality all the time, makes me want to just hug her all the time.

TaeYeon - For the dorkiness, the powerful voice, the room-brightening smile.

Yuri - This was a tough vote, Yoona and Sunny (poor Sunny still has no votes  :sweatdrop:) were very close.  I chose Yuri because I still remember her hawtness during the dance break for the ITNW Remix perfs.  Really, it was just her stunning good looks that did it for me.

However, I think that Sunny is as good a vocalist as any of them, and has a great "girl next door" quality.  Her cutesy voices are adorable, and she makes me want to just pinch her cheeks and give her milk and cookies (not THOSE cheeks, you sick freaks.).

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Omoide wa Kanata