JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story

Author Topic: DATING AN EX-MORNING MUSUME LEADER (one shot <3)  (Read 8028 times)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
DATING AN EX-MORNING MUSUME LEADER (one shot <3)
« on: April 08, 2008, 09:12:50 AM »
A/N: Yes, I'm very aware I have two unfinished stories but I just had to write this one shot. It's super late right now and I couldn't go to sleep laughing at the idea in my head. I don't think I've ever written something like this in particular before so it was fun XD. Hope you enjoy it~ Douzo :D
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dating an Ex-Morning Musume Leader

Boom-boom

Boom-boom

‘Why in the world did I accept’ Yossy scolded her self ‘I could be home, in my own bed, cuddling my own pillow’ she slowly tilted her head to the left, then to the right.

Boom-boom
Boom-boom
Boom-boom
Boom-boom

The two figures lay still, their rising and falling chests were the only sign of life. ‘and just how in the world did I end up with these two next to me’ Yossy thought.

Boom-boom Boom-boom
Boom-boom Boom-boom
Boom-boom Boom-boom
Boom-boom Boom-boom
Boom-boom Boom-boom

“Your heart is beating too fast” Rika lifted her head and decided to rest it on Yossy’s right shoulder instead.

“Honestly Yocchan” Miki turned on her side “Even I can hear it”

Rika’s trip back to sleep land suddenly jolted to a violent stop. She lightning quick lifted her head and look at Yossy’s left shoulder “Fujimoto?!?” She yelled wide eyed.

Murmurs of the awoken members echoed in the room “OOII, SHUT THE HELL UP… can’t you see I’m trying to sleep!” Yuko screamed from across the room.

“sshhhhh” Miki glared at Rika

“Do you want to wake every one up?” Yossy slightly scolded.

Rika covered her mouth and slightly meeked down “I’m sorry” she whispered.

“Good! Now go back to sleep” Miki, who had sat up to shush Rika, laid back down on Yossy’s shoulder. This time though, she draped her arms across her Captains torso. She made absolutely sure to snuggle up as best as she could. Red and green colors lit up in Rika eyes, while a blushing Yossy tried to calm her down. Miki opened one of her eyes and mockingly looked at Rika.  “What’s your issue Ishikawa?” she stated in a baby voice. “Is there something you want?” Miki hugged a freaking out Yoshizawa tighter. The Biyuuden leader clenched her hands in anger, slightly shaking from the accumulating rage. She turned her head with a humph and crossed her arms like a child.

“R-Rika…”Yossy stuttered “I can explain”

“When did she come in?” Rika asked, accepting the taller girl’s proposition. .

“About an hour ago” Yossy's panicking side smirked made it's cameo.

“Why was I not informed that she was invited to the "H!P Sleep Over Extravaganza"?” Rika angrily whispered.

“Why don’t you ask me directly Rika?” Miki interrupted their conversation, frustratingly sitting up. It was a miracle that no one had woken up again from their fussing, they were all either heavy sleepers or to busy listening to the potential fight to stop it. “Since you won’t shush up and let me sleep” 

“Oh… I’m sorry!” Rika’s words were dripped with sarcasm “You seemed quite comfortable on Yossy’s arm just now. I didn’t want to disturb you” she raised her hands as if not wanting to touch anything.

“Okay… Rika… I was not lying on Yossy’s arm. It was her shoulder” Fujimoto tsukkomied Rika “And you are one to speak” with her index finger she pushed Rika shoulder lightly “Where were you comfortably drooling away when I walked in? As a matter of fact… why?”

“I…uh…ehem” Rika cleared her throat “Why don’t you ask Yossy?” She tried to get out of answering.

“Yossy’s not the one dating an ex-Morning Musume leader” Miki retorted.

“HAH! You are not one to talk about leaders” Rika thinned her eyes.

“You know what?” Miki sighed 

“What?” Rika asked. Yossy was too fearful to get in between their conversation.

“You are too cute to argue with, particularly when you are jealous” A pearly white smile appeared on Fujimoto’s face. “Come over here you” She pushed Yossy away and opened up a spot. Rika’s face quickly changed to a child like glee. She jumped over Yossy and dove straight into the area Miki had just made for her. Quickly the two cuddled, leaving an in shock Yossy to the side.

“I’m sorry” Rika pouted to her girlfriend.

“It’s okay, I shouldn’t have provoked you to begin with” Miki lightly massaged the tanner girls cranium; trying to relieve some of the stress she had just caused her delicate little Rika.

“I got really cold at night and Yossy was the warmest thing nearby” a groggy Rika finally gave her explanation.

“I understand” Miki reassured.

Oyassuminasai and the sound of a kiss were the last noises made by the couple before they happily drifted into blissful sleep.   

Yossy was now hugging her legs in a sad attempt to warm up. Suddenly she felt a warm body lay down next to her and a blanket fall upon her. “You gave them the blanket?” Mitsui Aika asked.

“More like they stole it” her smirk was barely visible in the dark “But I prefer to let them have it, than get in the middle of their weird fights”

“I see” Aika nodded.

“I’ll tell you something kid… what you just saw is the reason I never dated those two.”

“They always liked eachother?”

“No, they’re crazy”
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: DATING AN EX-MORNING MUSUME LEADER (one shot <3)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »
Kyaaa~! a Charmikitty one-shot!!!
This is so cute! Poor Yossie. She was just a substitute for them.  XD
Do you have any more Charmikitty?  :nya:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »
Hahahaha. That's so cute! I love the end!

“I’ll tell you something kid… what you just saw is the reason I never dated those two.”

“No, they’re crazy”

Too true.  XD

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
This is so damn cute :wriggly: Miki and Rika are just awesome   :ding:

I would like to read something longer about those two it would be interesting as they are totally diffrent from each other  XD

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
Awww~ so cute
at first I was reading like "man I love Rika and Miki fights over Yossui"
and then it was just like...
awww~

loved it!

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »
You really got me there, I was thinking it was Yomiki and Ishiyoshi... But them you surprised me at the end! A very good surprise!  :lol:

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
OH WOW! a Charmikitty fic  :shocked:

LOL i haven't read one of these in a good minute.

I loved it, like Grisours said... you got me too XD. It was a nice twist there! I like that the story was kept lighthearted. :yep:
Too bad it wasn't longer though  :D

Repeating Question:
Do you have anymore charmikitty? XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 12:34:42 AM »
I love this fic!
There's something about Charmikitty that makes me smile.
They just seem so different but at the same time, so similar!

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: Charmikitty!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hellz yeah!  :muffin:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:04:42 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »
Yay!! :D It was so cute! I didn't even suspect that Rika was with Miki. It's such an uncommon relationship but you wrote it so well!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 06:33:18 AM »
That was just brilliant. BRILLIANT I SAY! :cool1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 08:27:16 AM »
I guess I should anchor my butt down and answer back to the comments that the readers so graciously left on my fic :mon sweat:

First and for most I believe I should mention that CHARMIKTTY Ranks #3 on fave H!P pairings (hence my siggy <3 ). Why am I  a Charmiktty shipper? Well for the same reason I'm a Draco/Hermione shipper (<-- for any one who has ever read harry potter XD) I'm fascinated by the concept that "opposites attract". It's a very true concept and one that I have personally experienced.

So, in conclusion....CHARMIKITTY FTW :rockon:

Kyaaa~! a Charmikitty one-shot!!!
This is so cute! Poor Yossie. She was just a substitute for them.  XD
Do you have any more Charmikitty?  :nya:

Do I have more Charmitty? ... yes, in my head XD but I can assure you I will write them out... eventually  :mon innocent: 39 for reading Zay <3

Hahahaha. That's so cute! I love the end!

“No, they’re crazy”

Too true.  XD

IKNOWRITE! :lol:

I'm such a dork, I read this story and my ending always makes ME   :pig laugh: . I think the ending is one of my fave parts aside from Charmikitty cuddling XD.... 39 for Reading Pharadox.

This is so damn cute :wriggly: Miki and Rika are just awesome   :ding:

I would like to read something longer about those two it would be interesting as they are totally diffrent from each other  XD

PETI :D HI!!! Glad you read it  :mon fyeah:

Chamikitty is freaking awesome :mond lovelaff:
and
I'm actually planning on writing another story and that one would most likely be longer.

Awww~ so cute
at first I was reading like "man I love Rika and Miki fights over Yossui"
and then it was just like...
awww~

loved it!

super gald you love it, super glad you thought it was cute and glad i surprised you.

But I do agree, I :heart: reading Rika and Miki fighting over Yossy.

You really got me there, I was thinking it was Yomiki and Ishiyoshi... But them you surprised me at the end! A very good surprise!  :lol:

:gmon bang: GOTCHA!

I figured people would think it was like a yossy caught pimping thing XD... hell i designed it to be as such  :wahaha:

OH WOW! a Charmikitty fic  :shocked:

LOL i haven't read one of these in a good minute.

I loved it, like Grisours said... you got me too XD. It was a nice twist there! I like that the story was kept lighthearted. :yep:
Too bad it wasn't longer though  :D

Repeating Question:
Do you have anymore charmikitty? XD

:gmon bang: Gotcha too

in reference to the question plz see Zay05ohayou's response comment ;)

I love this fic!
There's something about Charmikitty that makes me smile.
They just seem so different but at the same time, so similar!

So TRUE! There is just something about that pairing that automatically makes go all *a smile slowly breaks out on Poets face* <-- like that XD

:heart: :heart: :heart: Charmikitty!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hellz yeah!  :muffin:

*joins in muffin celebration with Amarghetta*  :muffin:

Yay!! :D It was so cute! I didn't even suspect that Rika was with Miki. It's such an uncommon relationship but you wrote it so well!

:gmon bang: Gotcha three XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH, the fact that you think i wrote them so well is something i really appreciate it. Again 39 

I have been called the Queen of Odd H!P Couples *^^*

That was just brilliant. BRILLIANT I SAY! :cool1:

Did you really think so  :gmon blonde:

P.S. 39 mean Thank You... and in san(3) kyuu(9)
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »
Wow! That was soooo cute!But why were Aika and the great zawa in there with them three? It seems like there were more ppl too...... ANyway, so cute I luved it! Got some more charmykitty?  purr ease? You seem nice, wanna be my friend?
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »
Sweeety FINALLY!... i was waiting for you to post your comment... for a moment there i thought my fic was to unwrothy for you  :sweatdrop:

I'm assuming you missed it but Rika explains that H!P is having like this massive H!P sleep over XD...

Now,would H!P acutally have a massive sleep over, i don't think so. But it helps to launch an amusing plot around that idea  :lol:

Anywho that's why Nakazawa yells at them to shut up and why Aika is super nice and shares her blanket with yoshi <3

Be your friend?... i thought we were friends, I guess i was wrong  :'(...

I always find your comments to be one of the most amusing in fan fic comments.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 07:33:14 PM »
this is FUNNY :rofl:
At first I was like  :shy2: but then I :mon closeup: and :on lol:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
hahaha well, that's unexpected!  :cow: nice one, poets!  :P

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story