JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Tsuki wo Miteita

Author Topic: Merry Go Round - Chapter 23 (110615)  (Read 70314 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 2 (11/07)
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 02:22:44 AM »
OHH~ Prince Gaki to the rescue~  :wub:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 06:45:34 AM »
You are breaking my heart! After reading file 5 of Nocture, gahhh. I'm so...sad.
On the plus side though, you are making Mittsi into such a cutie!! :inlove: Still don't like her much. :P
Awww, Sayu.... :mon surr: Jeez, I don't know who I feel worse for now.
But great update, I did enjoy it. Even though it.....hurts me. :mon cheek:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 04:04:33 PM »
aww Shige-san... :(
I kept hoping the one banging on the door was Kame

Don't worry, the chapter was great, just short  :P
Get better soon!

Here's something I just found that might encourage you a bit  :lol:

Not the best photoshop, but not too bad XD

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 01:57:40 AM »
^ wow that's pretty darn awesome!

Chapter 1 Reactions:

Aww Ai being slow and absentminded about gaki's feelings :bigdeal: wait!!! :mon spit: Ai Eri (though I can imagine this and its not so bad but seeing how i'm a tad biased...)  :mon whine:

:mon ref: Oh no Risa lost her smile!!!!1

Chapter 2 Reactions:

Whoa Aika's pretty perceptive on her senpai's moods  :monk gboy: but koha... :dunno:

Aww Sayu has a fever and she making it worse being depressed over Eri but oh ho what's this :cool1: Gaki to the rescue!!! (heehee i do like the possible gakishige pairing) but i rooting for a takagaki and kameshige happly ever after ending teehee
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 05:57:42 AM »
WAAAAH~! What is it about Sayu that just makes her so... killable, to you *pouts*
I smellz me some GakiShige coming on, at least for the meantime till Ai/Eri can sort themselves out... I can do GakiShige, such a cute couple :mon inluv: but still covering my eyes at the mention of Ai/Eri XD
I wonder why Gaki was at Sayu's door to begin with, and how did she get the strength to barge it open? :O Super Prince Gaki :drool: :wub:

The chapter may have been rushed and thus written differently, but it was kinda nice, it really fitted with Sayu's mood, poor girl :(

I hope you feel better soon Hammy dear *huggles you*
If it helps, I can be motherly like Gaki-san :heart:
*tucks Hammy into a nice warm bed with a glass of milk and cookies while singing a lullaby in my (not so) fabulous voice* :)

Anyway, my point... I'm looking forward to where you take us, as per usual :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 06:40:18 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Sayu too? Probably shouldn't be surprised, considering...well, you know. But...still. :cry:

What I found curious was how Risa turned up at just the right time to stop Sayu from doing something rash. That timing couldn't have been coincidence, right? :?

Aika's like a little imouto worried about her onee-chans. :oops:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 10:38:10 AM »
Chapter 1

@Estrea: Wow what a rare visitor :on woohoo:

@Yuuyami: I really liked Momo & Captain’s song so I used it as the title :kekeke:

@ringo-hime: I don’t know about that yet. She might, or she might not :whistle:

@shadowolf8: Thanks I’m glad you liked reading it  :k-hello:

@Sukoshi: You really like hiding in bushes don’t you  :k-wink:

@meowz: Maybe you should accompany Sukoshi in that bush. As of now I still don’t know who’s gonna end up with who :dunno:

@SBK: Awww thanks. I love you too :luvluv2:

@SxY: Hee hee, I think it’s funny how you start your recent comments with &*#$^&%$#^@^)( :wahaha:

@stefy: I hope you’re not still doing those cartwheels :mon misch:

@YumePouk: Ahhh a new reader. Thanks for commenting. Looking forward to more of your replies :shy2:

@Lolli: I can’t believe my eyes. You’re actually here. And commenting too. Awww I’m touched :mon inluv:

@JFC: Always great to see you around :mon dance:

@LLPG: My lawyer will defend me regarding this matter –shifts aside-. As Hammy’s lawyer (who is actually me with a mop on my head), please allow me to present some evidence proving how my client has been a faithful TakaGaki shipper since the beginning of her H!P fandom. At last count, she had written TakaGaki 8 centric fics, 3 KameMame ones and 2 GakiShige stories. The figures speak for themselves. Hence, I rest my case :bingo:

Chapter 2

@Sukoshi: Oh no Sukoshi-chan is mad :on_plug:

@writerjunkie: I’ve been reading your fic. I’m happy that you’re writing as it means more great stories to read :k-thrilled:

@Lolli: Thankies. You've posted twice in a row. I’m having high hopes of seeing you around more :mon thumb:

@Estrea: I can’t help it! This might sound bad but I like torturing Gaki :mon heh:

@SxY: Lol But Sayu was alright in the end :mon lol:

@ringo-hime:  I really appreciate how you’ve been commenting more these days :omamori:

@SBK: -Hugs SKB to make her feel better- You gotta start getting used to this cus things are gonna get worse :on speedy:

@meowz: That’s an awesome PS creation! Thanks for posting it. Pretty drool worthy I must say :luvluv1:

@TKGF: When are you gonna update your story? I wanna read more :on hypto: Write more *chants*

@LLPG: Blame Sayu for being so fair/pale. She looks like she is lacking blood all the time. How about Popeye Prince Gaki? She downed a whole can of spinach before she barged in :tama-laff: *Hammy falls into a nice sleep with LLPG’s beautiful singing*

@JFC: That will be explained in the next chapter. Which I'll try to post soon. Though with my exams... :on study:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:12 AM »
@meowz
Holy crap, that AiEri pic... :luvluv1:

And good luck with your exams, hammy! ^^

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »
*stares at the ball go back and forth and back and forth...* :dizzy: ZZzzz  Huh!!! Must. Write. New chapter :mon study:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »
Chapter 3

"Ai-chan, AI-CHAN!"

"Hai!"

The elder's eyes refocused onto Eri's face as she was abruptly jolted from her daydream. As the pair waited for the service staff to set up the apparatus required for the Shabu-shabu meal, Ai's mind had unwittingly drifted off. Her thoughts were as disconnected as the air pockets bubbling on the top layer of the broth which was contained in a circular metal pot.

"You and Gaki-san are so similar. No wonder you're best friends."

"Huh?"

Not quite understanding what Eri meant, Ai looked at her with a confused expression on her face. Shaking her head slightly and hence causing her fringe to fall over her eyes, Eri reached for the chopsticks placed neatly on the table in front of her. She was all ready to tuck into a steamy hot dinner and explaining matters further to Ai wasn't at the top of her current list of priorities.

"What would you like to eat Ai-chan? I'll cook it for you."

Smiling sweetly as she submerged a piece of meat into the boiling water, Eri tilted her head and beamed expectantly at her new girlfriend. Her action was undoubtedly adorable and the simple act brought a smile onto Ai's face. This was the exact reason why she had agreed so readily to be with Eri. Besides the fact that she was confident the younger would never put anyone else before her, her main reason for reciprocating the rokkie's affections was how unbelievably endearing she was. Anyone who knew the nineteen year old could ascertain to its verity.

"I want that piece."

Pointing to the meat dangling between Eri's chopsticks, Ai grinned mischievously at her. There were plenty of various types of meat on the table all separated in suitable portions. Yet Ai was determined to claim the slice of beef which was in the process of entering Eri's mouth.

"But I was going to eat it."

Whining like a small child, Eri shook her shoulders from side to side and pouted at the leader, declining her blatant request. From a bystander's point of view, passing this thin serving to Ai wasn't a big problem, in fact it was obvious that the shorter haired woman was just teasing her. Nevertheless, being slow animals, the incarnation of an adorable turtle did not realize Ai's intentions. The teasing escalated into more serious play and resulted in Ai chasing Eri around the private room. As Eri tried her hardest to hide away the morsel of food protectively, her fleeting concentration on Ai's whereabouts allowed the smaller but stronger woman to tackle the shapely girl onto the sofa. Yes, there were large and cushy couches in the VIP rooms of this up market Shabu-shabu restaurant.

Lying on her back with one hand still holding onto the wooden chopsticks, Eri stared with widening eyes at the perpetrator of the sudden suggestive deed. In the modestly illuminated room, Ai's eyes caught the reflecting light and shined with a wondrous gleam. Extending her neck to bite at the rapidly cooling red meat, Ai chewed slowly, savoring it to the very last mouthful. When she finally swallowed the piece, she removed the rendered useless utensils from Eri's fingers and threw them carelessly to the side. Now that there was nothing superfluous holding them back, Ai went in for the kill. Her prey whimpered sensitively at her rough advances. Even so she soon gave in to her repeated demands. Takahashi Ai was Kamei Eri's first girlfriend and it was she, who obtained Eri's very first time.

-----

The icy winds that caressed her face insistently roused Sayumi. Opening her eyes, she was met with the view of someone or something standing at her window. Squinting to see better, she saw the shadowy outline of what she thought was an unknown intruder. Shrieking hysterically at the top of her voice, she backed warily away from the trespasser. Startled by her frightening screams which could have easily woken the dead, the blackish form whipped around and started making its way towards her. Screaming even louder, Sayumi grabbed at the nearest objects within reach and threw them at the approaching being.

“Ow! Stop it! SAYUMIN!”

Recognizing the voice as a familiar one, Sayumi halted in mid throw and gapped stupidly at the face which had now become apparent as she came to stand where light fell.

“Gaki-san?”

“Is this how you repay me after I saved you and even cleaned your house?”

Rubbing at her sore head with one palm, Risa grumbled with an annoyed look on her face.

“Am I dreaming? Gaki-san’s at my house?”

“Try pinching and see.”

Going to sit down on the bed next to Sayumi, she glared hard at her ebony haired kouhai.

“OW!!”

Clasping her cheek with both her hands, Risa slapped at the fingers which were squeezing at the flesh on her face.

“I meant pinch yourself, NOT ME!!”

Returning her angry stares with a sheepish grin, Sayumi replied cheekily.

“You claim you didn’t feel pain when others pinched your cheeks. So I thought why not.”

“Damn you Michishige.”

Dropping the ‘san’ while referring to her and completely disregarding her assortment of nicknames, Risa growled with obvious displeasure.

“Since you’re well enough to bully your sub-leader, I presume you’re fine. I’m leaving.”

Spinning around to pick up her cell phone and wallet from the dresser, Risa was about to exit the room when Sayumi called her back.

“Gaki-san! Stay with me?”

Her second sentence was significantly softer than the first and it almost sounded like a desperate plead for help. Stunned by the surprising request, Risa turned back.

“Sayumin?”

“It’s late. The last train would have stopped running by now. I don’t want you wasting money on cab fare.”

Frantically trying to think up excuses to conceal her true motive for keeping Risa, Sayumi blabbered on. She didn’t want to appear weak in front of anyone. She was poison tongue Sayumi and masking her real character behind that term was the only way by which she could protect herself. Pulling Sayumi into her arms, Risa rubbed her back gently and ran her fingers through her length of hair.

“I know you’re hurt and I can understand your pain. But don’t harm yourself to release that frustration.”

Recalling the image of Sayumi gripping tightly onto the shard of broken glass when she first barged into the dwelling, Risa was aware of her unbalanced emotions.

“I’m not…I didn’t…”

She refused to admit her unrequited feelings for Eri and she hated herself for being so vulnerable. Nonetheless Sayumi couldn’t deny the pain that was numbing her heart and the tears that had began falling from her eyes.

“Rely on me Sayumin. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, I will be here.”

-----

@SxY: Thanks gal. I have one more paper to go and I’m done! :muffin:

@TGF: I’m so happy my hypnotizing is working on you. Sorry to hear about how stressful school is but hang on! You can do it! ;)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 3 (11/28)
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »
Omg seme!Ai. I love ya for it. :lol:

How do you do it Hammy? Should I be calling you Ninja Hamz from now on? XD I don't understand how you manage to write and post so fast given...you know. XD *amazed*

*goes back to lurk again* Haha.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »
*dances around* Update!!! :heart:
Gahhhh, Ai/Eri were so cute!!! :inlove: Eri seems so naive to Ai-chan's sexiness!! :lol: I still have to get used to them together but it's pretty cute.
Bwahahaha~ When Gaki was all "OW!!", I lost it. XD Awww, Gaki's such a sweetie. :heart:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 06:09:38 PM »
Woo Hoo~ An Update!!!

I will edit my comment when I come back from my Japanese lesson, and I'm a bit more 'on the ball' XD

EDIT: Yeah I said I'd do this after my Japanese class but my teacher asked if we all wanted to go to the pub, so of course I couldn't decline!!! :D :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm...Ai and Eri, Eri and Ai. Still kinda struggling with this couple, but that's because of my own problems and not your writing skills. You're slowly getting there with me, but I have this feeling that once you make me accept Ai and Eri, things will happen and TakaGaki will surface.

Screaming even louder, Sayumi grabbed at the nearest objects within reach and threw them at the approaching being.

Man, I would love it if Sayumi threw stuff at me. Wouldn't that be something to tell your grandkids.

Me: 'Hey kids, see this book, Michishige Sayumi threw it at me!'
Kids: 'Oooooooh'
Me: 'Do you wanna touch the book?'
Kids: 'Yeah! Can we? Please...'
Me: 'Tough shit! You can't!'

It'd be like a war story...

:roll:

Risa's really sweet to clean up Sayumi's house and wait for her to wake up. But then I suppose she hasn't got much else to do apart from mope. I'm gonna assume she's already aware of Sayumi's feelings for Eri. Maybe she can scheme!!!

“I meant pinch yourself, NOT ME!!”

As well as having something thrown at me by Sayumi, I'd also love to pinch Risa's cheeks. I don't think it'd go down too well at a handshake event, but it could be worth a try, for the lols! I'll put it on the 'to do' list along with all the other things. I think you should pray that you never meet me in real life, at a Morning Musume concert, after I've had a bit to drink!!!

Sayumi just wants someone to comfort her. I'd be like that too.
Will they find love in comfort???
♪ twilight zone music ♪

I can't wait for the next chapter. Leave all your other fan fics and update this one ASAP! (after you do your Uni stuff obviously)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:44:47 PM by Lolli »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 06:14:20 PM »
YAY! an update!!  :cow: Haha wow dominate Ai hehe...I think you know what I would say about that. And aww poor Sayu she's so heartbroken. Sayu/Risa? hmmm that's something I never thought of, but hey you're making it work! They were so cute in this chapter. I hope you update soon! ^_^ I'll be watching this fic.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
Woohoo, Seme!Ai!! :cow: Ohohoho...in a restaurant, I see? (Though it was a private room...)

But now I feel back for Sayu... T_T Perhaps a GakiShige will emerge? :D

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2008, 03:39:03 AM »
Ninja Hammy!

WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAA AIERI AIERI VERY HAWT AIERI!
Hmm... Gaki-san sure is Mr. Super Duper Nice Guy (I mean Mrs and woman) to willingly support Sayumi that quickly.. What about her feelings for Ai-chan???? Has she given up hope already?!

Yea I totally agree with Essy... how do you write and post so fast?! Teach me teach me!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »
*Fenfen's head is trying to wrap around the concept of AiEri* Very interesting...

Seme Ai-chan! She's like a tiger! Go eat up the turtle! XD Being the top of the food chain, she might as well gobble up the bean and the cat as well.  :P :lol:

Gobble, gobble... turkey... mmmm...*is very random tonight*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:46 PM »
Wah!  Suppa Hammy!  Two updates in one day?  USO! 

Ai...Eri...what?  *ahem*  I think not only were the chopsticks most likely tossed to the ground but my chin as well.  So didn't see that coming!  wah Ai chan

Sayu screaming and pinching Gaki...lol awesome  :lol:  Major points to caring Gaki....I just might get conflicted over which pairing I want XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »
Chapter 2:
I felt sad for Sayumi  :gmon tears:
Gaki at the end is so kind  :heart:
it was a great chapter

Chapter 3: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
AiEri sweet and Hawt moment in he restaurant hihi!
I feel there will be a GakiSayu pairing  :mon misch:
 :mon thumb: chapter I'm impateint to read your next one ^-^
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »
Yay an update!!! Gotta finishing eating thanksgiving leftovers first and once my hunger headache is gone def. commenting... maybe or i might get the -itis and sleep then comment :P
----------------------------
Finished eating!!!!
--------------------------

AiEri... Ai & Eri... Eri & Ai... *sigh* I can't see it I don't know maybe its the takagaki fangirl in me but... I mean the scene was cute yet... i don't dislike this pairing... I've got it!!

Gaki and Sayu! That's why! Of course why couldn't i see this sooner... there's no way i could enjoy AiEri unless Gakishige were happy but Sayu is suicidial and Gaki can't smile anymore there AiEri= no-no

P.S Thanks for your concern its my own fault not managing my time properly and what not... but learned my lesson (not really will most likely happen in the future) and im hoping for the best... lol i don't stay stressed for too long more of a mellow person :pimp:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:32:49 PM by takagakifan »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Tsuki wo Miteita