JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds

Author Topic: The Fukumura Mizuki Thread (譜久村聖)  (Read 128538 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: The Fukumura Mizuki Thread (譜久村聖)
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
Thanks Twissie!
Fuku-chan
A snapshot of a relieved Fuku-chan taking a break(*^^*)

She's drinking warm milk tea(*^^*)

Fuku-chan is very easygoing, isn't she(*^^*)

Cuuuute☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I love how dainty Fuku-chan is!

There's about 7 comments on this blog post on how her genteel, soothing aura as well as her side profile remind people of Konkon.
I wonder if that's part of why I like this girl so much! :heart:

Here's a comment from her solo comment video that I liked:
Quote from: Fuku-chan comment
Many of Japanese wotas regard her appearance as classical, at times saying that she looks like beauty of the early 20th century Japan. A few of them presume that she might be nobly born not only because she behaves in sophisticated manner and comes from a wealthy family but because her family name is identifiable with a name of aristocrat of the Ryukyu Kingdom that ruled Okinawa.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
No love for princess Mizuki?

Looks like she's gonna have to cut someone!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 01:55:47 AM »
Fuku is so pretty! ^-^ In an odd way she reminds me of Iida-san... :0

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2011, 04:04:19 AM »
Speaking of Iida-san...

Fuku-chan featured on Kaori's Blog
Kaori calls her "Fresh".

Fuku-chan on Nocchi's Blog
Nocchi's glad to see Fuku-chan is doing well.

There's a lot more recent Fuku-chan tidbits in the 9th Gen Updates Thread.
I don't want to clog it up here with other peoples' cross-posts.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2011, 06:09:17 AM »
My first post in the Fuku thread! :w00t:

I like this girl a lot, but can't say the specifics. :-/  I just needed to post in her thread cuz she's the only one out of 9th gen that I haven't commented on.
I'm glad she made it in, even though I preferred Saho Akari, but Fuku makes an awesome fit.

I've been listening to Shouganai Yume Oibito, and I have this strong urge to see her perform it, as well at the rest of 9th gen.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2011, 10:17:06 AM »
For some reason I've been fascinated by the idea of a post that's all

"FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU FUKU"
etc.

This girl's got into my head like Konkon and Mano-chan.

I guess I've been...

:imdead:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2011, 05:22:55 AM »
Double post?

Well...

Anyway, I'm just wondering how often she's going to be doing cartwheels in PVs and concerts from now on.

It seems like this talent could very easily be overused and become cliché.

I heard Eripon also does some basic gymnastics, which she demonstrated at a fan event.
Maybe the two of them will do some flipping out...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
It's official. I support Fukuchan.  :yep:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
BOOYEAH, FIRST 9TH GEN TO GET A DVD!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:31:31 AM by Slack »

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:56 PM »
Fanrecording: 110403 Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour "New Genesis Fantasy DX ~Welcome 9th generation members~" (Saitama)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6vaaw

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 08:08:04 PM »
Fanrecording: 110403 Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour "New Genesis Fantasy DX ~Welcome 9th generation members~" (Saitama)- NIGHT
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c04kdg

-------------
Fanrecording: 110403 Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour "New Genesis Fantasy DX ~Welcome 9th generation members~" (Saitama)- DAY (another version)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qkliwn
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:33:27 PM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
Here's this weeks'...
110409 Konya mo Usachan PEACE #232 (guests: Fukumura Mizuki & Sayashi Riho)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1xfk5

Radiko version:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vbwryb

* Opening:
- Sayu says something about being the first ? (show at the new time?)
- She says she's got two kyuukkie members on the show
- Fukumura Mizuki and Sayashi Riho introduce themselves
- Sayu congratulates Riho on passing on into Middle School
- She also ask Mizuki if it's correct she's in her last year of Middle School
- talking to Mizuki about going on to High School(?)
- Sayu mentioning Mizuki has the image like she's from a high class family(?)
- mentioning something about studying(?) to Riho

1. Morning Musume: Maji desuka SKA!

* Sayu no Oobeya Corner:
- Letter for the new members (Mizuki, Riho)
- Letter from Shige-san... saying something about Sayu being 21 and a gap in her image(?), asking about the image of other members(?); Riho talks about Suzuki Kanon being strange, Sayu talking about Zukki, Sayu also talks about Fukumura and a gap in her image... says she a bit "baka"...Mizuki agrees(?).. something about being cat brained(?); Mizuki says Reinas' image is different from how she is.. says she's cute, Sayu and Mizuki talking about Reina being cute; Riho talking about Risa having a cool image, talking about her voice(?); Sayu talking about the kyuukkies being genki, video of rehearsals(?); Riho talking about Morning Musume on t.v. and radio; Sayu talking about Riho being in the stage play "Fashionable" with Morning Musume and her image then(?); Sayu ask them about the first time they met her(?)...Riho says something about Sayu and being happy; Mizuki talking about a Spring concert, talking about being an Eri and Sayu fan(?)
- Letter from Mister MoonRabbit-san... congratulated Mizuki and Riho on their schooling, something about Sayu, asking about skills(?); Mizuki talking about ??, mentions cake, Sayu says she's surprised, Riho talks about Sadou (tea ceremony), Sayu says something about thinking she'd say dance because she's cool at it(?), Riho says she loves Macha (tea), loves to eat it in like ice cream and stuff, Sayu talking about Hakama, Kimono; Sayu talking about a manager, book, movie
- Letter from Chikara na Yama-san... ??; the girls keep saying (not); Sayu mentioning numbers for each(?) (note: no idea what they're talking about!)

2. Morning Musume (Shige-pinku & Koha-pinku): Rainbow Pink (Mizukis' choice?)

* Sayu no Oobeya Corner pt. 2
- Letter from Pikkata-san... mentioning Mizuki liking Eri, Eri being the one she admires (?), being an Eri Wota; Sayu talking to Mizuki about being an Eri fan, Mizuki talks about Ikuta Erina loving Idols, Sayu agrees talking about Erinas' phone; Riho joining in; Mizuki says the one she likes in Berryz Koubou is Tsugunaga Momoko, says she's cute and has a cute face, cute hairstyle..very girlish; Mizuki talking about Eri again when she's the main singer, Sayu talking about her voice and an Eri version, Mizuki talking about Eri singing "Kataomoi no Owari ni", talking about her dancing and Momoko, Saying Momoko is cute when dancing(?), Mizuki talking about Buono!;
Sayu talking about Riho and her laugh "hehehe"... like Wada Ayaka(?); Sayu saying Mizuki is sexy; mentioning she's a Kamei Wota; talking about being a Hello! Pro EGG, something about a bento(?), Sayu saying she's a Kamei Wota again
- Sayu gives the show contact information

3. Morning Musume: Motto Aishite Hoshii no

* Ending:
- Sexy Word of the Week: "Harie sumi(?)" collage corner(?) (said by Riho)
- Sayu and Mizuki saying "kawaii!"
- Sayu says something about Riho going to middle school, Riho says something about it being difficult(?); Sayu says something about trembling(?)

** Promos:
Morning Musume 45th single "Maji desuka SKA!"; mentions it's Mizukis' and Rihos' debut single
Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour; dates and locations;
- Sayu talks about rehearsals being difficult and for the girls to do their best; saying to have fun
- Sayu thanks them for being on the show; asks how it was: Mizuki says it was cute

All three: "OyaSayumin!"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:03:57 AM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2011, 04:02:22 AM »
something about being cat brained(?)
I was listening to it last night and it's talking about this saying:
Literally taken, neko wo kabutteimasu, can mean to wear a cat on your head. The verb kaburu (here in the continuous kabutteimasu), means to wear on the head. But it can also mean to wear on the face in the manner of a mask, which is where the idiom comes in. ...something akin to the english phrase "a wolf in sheeps clothing". It means to wear a cat in the manner of a mask on ones face, to look like docile and sweet-natured, obscuring one's true nature.
I've also seen it explained as "pretending to be higher class" or something similar.

I remember hearing some story that Sayu was surprised Fuku-chan hadn't heard of this saying. (It probably came up to describe her personality and how she seems so much like an ojou-sama.)
As a result, Sayu was wondering if it's because Fuku-chan's a kid or because she's a baka.
On the radio show Fuku-chan says it's the latter.

At the beginning when Sayu asked about whether Fuku-chan is smart, Fuku-chan replied she's dumb.
She's probably just being modest, but then again she didn't do too well in the H!P Egg quiz show. (She shows up around 4:12)

Continued here:

Only Irorin has more trouble answering these questions, and Fuku-chan has to ask what one of the words is.
Of course, she's only 11 in these clips and they're general knowledge questions though...

Incidentally...

1. Fuku-ninja is a mammal.
2. Fuku-ninja fights ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the Fuku-ninja is to flip out and kill people.

I'm amused that only Ai-chan is shown clapping, since she's known for being quite easily amused.

On an unrelated note:
Poor Mizuki fell toward the end of Maji Desu ka Ska! One of her belts fell down and made her fell down to the floor. Sticky situation, but she recovered quickly by removing the belt asap and tossed it to the side of the stage. Other than Gaki, I don't think the other members notice.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:17:01 AM by Slack »

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
110410 Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour - New Genesis Fantasy DX ~Welcome 9th generation members~ (Takamatsu)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/htj9gu

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »
Here's todays'....
110416 Konya mo Usachan PEACE #233 (Sayu, Mizuki, Riho)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vpzip

* Opening:
- Sayu says she got two guests in studio
- Fukumura Mizuki and Sayashi Riho introduce themselves
- Sayu asks them how they're doing; Mizuki says she's nervous; Riho talks about her tension and doing the Sexy Word
- the three do the Usachan Peace together

1. Morning Musume: Maji Desuka SKA!

* Susume Idol-do:
- Sayu explains the corner- the girls are to answer questions from the listeners like Idols(?)
- Riho says she's nervous
- Riho does good on the first question; Riho: 1.O, 2.X, 3.O
- Fukuchan doesn't get her first question right: Fukuchan 1.X, 2.O, 3.O
- Rihos' third question was something about being cute (Riho denies it which is the correct answer(?)) ; Riho says Sayu is cute; Sayu says something senpai/kohai
- end of the corner... Both Riho and Mizuki get 2 out of 3 right

* Sayu no Kobeya Corner:
- the girls read letters from listeners
- Letter from Kazakun-san asking something about Sayu and Riho (hugs?);
- Letter from Shigenonyu-san(?) with a tongue twister for the girls; Sayu fails, Mizuki succeeds, Riho succeeds... Sayu says they judges were easy on the girls(?)
- Letter from Mister Moon Rabbit-san asking about their names; Sayu says she loves Mizuki, says it's a pretty name; Mizuki talks about older/younger brothers(?) and Chritmas-like...birthday(?); Riho talks about her mother naming her(?); Sayu and Mizuki saying Riho is cute and Sayu mentions that Sayashi Riho has a nice balance to it
- Mirai wa kimatura-san(?) asking something about shopping.. which they'd get(?), part of a test- 1. Tissue, 2. Candy, 3. Waribikikan(reduced price?); Mizuki says Candy, Riho says Tissue; Mizuki says candy is delicious and Riho says tissue because of her nose running(?); Sayu reveals the meanings..
Tissue 50%..Something about friends(?); 0%..Mizuki says she's happy, says something about her mother; Sayu says she's "tennen"; Mizuki talks about being "tennen"
and "baka"; Sayu talking about her image when she first saw her.. Eripons' image; Sayu reveals the 3rd choice having a result of 80%.. something about being "burikko"(?)
- Letter from Reira Link-san(?) asking about their colors(?); talking about Mizukis' pink color, Sayu and Riho say it's cute
- Letter from Access-san talking about Rihos' dance experience and Mizuki being an EGG and Sayus' dancing; Sayu talking about Mizuki liking Eri Kamei and Momoko
Tsugunagas' dancing; Mizuki talks about liking Fujimoto Miki's dancing; Riho likes Takahashi Ais' dancing and talks about her dancing during rehearsals; Mizuki says something about Sayu being pretty and mentions her mother seeing rehearsals saying something about Sayu(?); Riho talking about Sayu, something about a pose, and her accent; Sayu thanks them
- Sayu gives the show contact information

2. Morning Musume: Nanchatte Renai (Rihos' choice)

* Ending:
- Sexy Word of the Week:
- Sayu says since Riho said it last time, Mizuki will do it this time
- "Ahiru Guchi" (?)

** Promos:
Morning Musume 2011 Spring Concert Tour; dates and location; Mentions it's the Kyuukkies first tour; asks the girls their feelings, tells them to do their best

- Sayu asks the girls how appearing on the show was; the girls give their thoughts; Mizuki saying the Usachan Peace is cute; Riho says it was fun

"See you next week"
All: "OyaSayumin!"

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
My fave member on 9th gen. So freakin' adorable. love her love her love her  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2011, 05:35:29 AM »
Replying to a quote, with a quote. Thanks to twissie and Slack:thumbup

Fuku-chan gave me cherries to snack on

Thank you

:inlove:

Nothing else needs to be said. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »
DVD Cover:

lol attempts to play the ukulele, cute :D

just posted the rip in H!P Multimedia

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2011, 05:04:45 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds