JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl

Author Topic: Our fate (Chapter 1: It's you, only you...)  (Read 3001 times)

Offline ongakuSOUL

Our fate (Chapter 1: It's you, only you...)
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:14 AM »
 :w00t:

Chapter 1: It's you, only you...

Its been almost 8 months since then, and still nothing has changed. There was one change though, one huge change. I've suddenly gained the power to become invisible, especially to you.

whish whish whish

"Maybe I'm over-reacting? Maybe its normal to pretend that a person doesn't exist for almost 8 months after they've confessed to you...even if you were great friends."

Thats what I'm trying to tell myself, trying to convince myself. Its me, its all my fault.

whish whish whish

Where did I go wrong? what did I do? all I did was tell you how I feel. I should've known the cost for confessing to you.

I haven't moved on. I don't know why, but then again who can ever forget a girl like you? I haven't moved or budged once, ever. I'm afraid. Its strange isn't it? A strong girl like me feeling hopeless because of one little thing. Rejection is a strong thing.

How are you? Its as if you've disappeared, when really I see you almost everyday.

whish whish whish

I continue to watch the water fill the tub. I put my finger in the water and move it in a circular motion, making small waves. I feel light headed, my head is spinning as I sit up on top of the bath tub. My eyes begin to feel heavier and heavier and my body seems to be falling slowly backwards into the almost full tub.

"Junjun! Junjun!" As my body begins to shut down from lack of sleep, I feel an arm snake around my waist supporting me, while another is on my shoulder shaking me wildly.

"Huh?" I wake up, my eyes shot wide open to see Gaki-san's worried face. I look at what she's wearing and see that she wasn't wearing anything but a large over sized shirt and (possibly)underwear. My eyes opened up even wider. That sure is a nice wake up call.

"Are you alright?"

I nod slowly, holding my head as I was doing so. I'm not feeling so good after all, maybe I should go back to sleep. It'0s already 4:00 in the morning though, we're supposed to wake up and get ready at this time. If Gaki-san hadn't been making those strange grunting noises I would've gotten some decent sleep. What the hell was she doing anyway? Shaking off the thoughts going through my head, I get up slowly and in the process of doing so, I stumble almost falling to the ground.

"No, no, no, no, no. Stay right here." Gaki-san catches me and pushes me back down to sit on the toilet. She goes to the bath faucet and turns it off seeing that it was about to overflow with water.

She then bends down looking at me eye level, her eyes filled with worry. "Are you alright junjun? you haven't been sleeping very well lately. "

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I pause slightly blinking my eyes a few times to help myself get alert." Well, its time get ready." I stand up and make my way back into the room, when suddenly I feel Gaki-san grab my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

"Can't you hurry up and forget about it? its been a while since then." I shot my head up almost immediately at hearing what Gaki-san just said. What she said was surprising, I didn't think she would bring THAT up. Even though I felt like I had to say something back I was too tired to even open my mouth.

"I know it was painful, but you're really holding the group back. If you had never confessed to her, things wouldn't be as they are now. The manager can't even pair you two up for anything knowing the atmosphere between you two."  That was it. I don't know what's up with Gaki-san this morning, but she shouldn't be talking about things she hardly knows anything about. It felt like getting a big slap on your face and getting another one right after that on the other cheek.

"Can you be quiet!!" I turn around and face her, clenching my fists. "I don't know what's up with you today, but can you please keep what happened between me and Eri out of this?!"

'It's Kame-san."

"Whatever."

I resume walking out of the bathroom and back into the hotel room. I notice another figure in the sheets of the bed beside mine, their red underwear being shown. Was there another person there earlier? I hear a faint grunt as the person turns around, their back on the bed. I squint my eyes to look at their face.

Ai-chan? Ah- I mean Takahashi-san? No wonder I was hearing such strange moaning sounds last night. It scared the crap out of me damnit, I didn't even dare move one bit. I just lay there looking up at the ceiling for who knows how long. Sigh how horny are they? and when I was right there! Reminder: never share a room with miss reaction queen here.

I looked back at Gaki-san who was staring back at me in shock. Didn't think I would notice that did you? Never judge banana power! Rolling my eyes, and giving a scoff, I continued to make my way out to the door. Maybe Michishige-san will let me use her bath. I opened the door, but stopped walking seeing that Eri was standing there. I can call her "Eri" in my head right? No wonder I keep forgetting to add the -san.

It seemed like she was listening in since her hand is still in the position of being laid upon the door, with her ear on the wooden surface. Ehh? she's not moving, can't she see I'm standing right here? Wait... she's sleeping!!

Shaking her lightly to wake her up, I recieved no reaction. After a few more times still no reaction. Another few more shakes and... Still nothing?? what an amazing ability!

poke

She woke up! I feel so proud of myself for some reason.

Opening my mouth to say something, I stopped knowing how useless it was to talk to her. Even if I were to take her favourite turtle plushie, disguise it as some fancy chocolate and feed it to Linlin she won't say anything to me. Thinking about it now, its really unusual for Eri to wake up early. I continued to stare at her and became frustrated. I wanted to talk to her so bad but... the thought of her just ignoring me completely and going over to Gaki-san made my heart wrench.

"Gaki-san door for you." Giving up the thought of even speaking to her I walked out of the room, my shoulder bumping hers.

This isn't how its supposed to be. Aren't we supposed to smile together? even if we're not lovers I still want to see your smile. I want to see the Eri that I once knew.

But its too late now isn't it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm first! earlier than leader and sub-leader this time! How unusual... Standing out in front of my room checking through my cellphone, I lifted my head noticing that Junjun brushed past me. I closed my cellphone, the device making a soft 'snap!" as it closed. Where is she heading off to?

"Junjun, wait a minute! where are you going?"

"To Michishige-san's room. Gaki-san was pissing me off, now I don't feel like using the bathroom in my room."

"Ahh, where they doing 'hentai' things again?" she nodded her face looking like a little puppy dog. Though I would never admit this, but I really felt like hugging her right there.It would look like she would be hugging me though since I'm so small haha.

"How did you end up even sharing a room with Gaki-san?" She did a quick nod and resumed walking. Was she even listening to me?! Did she just ignore me? you can't ignore Tanaka Reina! "H-hey! I don't think you can use our bathroom. Sayumi hasn't come out for over an hour. I know, she takes long." FAIL. no response. I felt anger boling within me. Lately, whenever I try and talk to her she always ignores me, as if she was avoiding me, or so it seems. Whats wrong with me? Am I ugly or something?

AHAHAHAHA!!

Me, ugly? I'm the cutest thing on earth!... did I just sound like Sayu right now? Ahh who cares, it's true anyway. Junjun is leaving! Hurry Reina, hurry and say something. I grabbed Junjun's arm. She turned around looking rather annoyed. Pfft, she thinks that will scare me off? think again.

"Could you stay still for a minute! You're always leaving me in the middle of the conversation. I really don't get it."

She continued to stand there, her sleeve still in my grasp. Her stare was still kind of intense. If it was one thing, I know Junjun is one of the few people who would dare and try going against me. But still, I'm not letting go.

"Could you let me go please?"

"No, not until you have a proper conversation with me."

"Fine. Then I'll have to drag you along with me then. Would you like to take a shower with me as well? You know, I really wouldn't mind." A smirk crept onto Junjun's perverted face. I'm amazed at how she appeared so serious a while ago, yet with the thought of me in the shower with her, it seems to have erased all that. Yanking my hand away and laughing nervously, I shook my head slowly and backed away. Oh she's good, real good.

In about half an hour, Junjun took a shower after miraculously luring out Sayu with a story about endangered bunnies. I lay on the bed, with my feet still on the floor. I looked up at the ceiling playing through my cellphone. Sayu went out for a bit bugging Mittsi about the supposedly endangered bunnies Junjun told her about. Loud grunts of frustration from Aika could be heard in the room over.

"Tell me Mittsi, are there really endangered bunnies out there!? dying because they took too long of a bath? then does that mean I'll die too!?"

"I-I don't know!"

"I NEED THE TRUTH!"

"Mou~! They're just bunnies!"

"Just bunnies?"

That was the last thing that could be heard from Mittsi's room. I stayed still fearing for Mittsi. Who knows what would happen to her now. A few seconds passed and I could feel the tension building up within me. After a few moments Mittsi bursted into fits of laughter, pleading for forgiveness from Sayu. *Sigh* Relaxing my muscles, I erased all thought of anything serious happening to Aika.  Honestly Sayu, that was the best you could do? I would have had her on her knees and you thought of a tickle barrage?

Plop!

Huh? what is this? why did Junjun just lay herself on top of me? she doesn't even have any clothes on! I gently try and push junjun off, my cheeks heating up noticing that she was only wearing a bath towel around her body. Shoot, her towel is coming off, I should try tighten it. Is she even conscious? she's not moving and her breathing is irregular. Is she alright?! She feels hot! A-and her skin is so soft...

"Eri..." Eri? hearing her name coming out of Junjun's mouth, I felt my heart ache. How come I can never get what I want? I want you... Look only at me, pay attention to only me, think about only me. I like you can't you see that?

I know I should've learned my lesson from last time with Sayu, but still I can't help it. I like you Junjun, but my pride won't let me admit that out loud.

"Ta-tanaka-san help me! umm...what's going on here?" Before I knew it Aika came bursting into my room, followed by Sayu holding a carrot (where the heck did she get that from??) Looking down I noticed I had placed my hands around Junjun's back hugging her.Damn it! Why did they have to come in when it looked like I was doing something dirty? But I'm not the dirty one! We have Koharu for that! I'm in big trouble now...

"What were you guys doing?"

Crap.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:07:23 AM by ongakuSOUL »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Our fate (Chapter 1: It's you, only you...)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 04:16:52 AM »
OMG YAY! YAY! YAY!

You posted it Ongaku-chan! (I can call you this right? XD)

JunJun likes Eri, but Reina likes JunJun, and there's TakaGaki in there...

And Aika caught them!

Haha. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:13 AM »
OMGASS!!! JUNJUN FIC! JUNJUN FIC!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Horny TakaGaki! :hump:

ENDANGERED BUNNIES!!! XD

TANAKAMEJUN RABURABU TORAI-AN-GURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  :banana:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »
jun jun~~
daisuki~~
i would love to hear the strange moaning sound
of ai... i always like her manish scream~~

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl