JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Don`t Leave

Author Topic: Torn in Two (Saki/Miya; Chapter 7 ~ Poison) *Updated 4/20*  (Read 17583 times)

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: Torn in Two (Saki/Miya; Chapter 6 ~ Special Day P2) *Updated 4/18*
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »
“How can we point out the difference if we were hugging?” Maasa said firmly, trying to point out that it was impossible.

So it's Yurina x Maasa, ne? Cool!

YajiUme is also cool!  :heart:

And at the end... What-what-what-what happened? :shocked

Keep writing, kudasai!  :thumbsup

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2009, 02:10:09 AM »
 :thumbsup << haven't seen this before... or am I just blind? XD

btw... here is chappie 7!  :w00t:
I don't know when I'll be able to update again, since I'm going to record 5 songs for 5 dubbing groups...  XD
so please wait for my update. :thumbsup
(ohhh... its short?)

Torn in Two
Chapter 7 - Poison

***Miyabi’s POV***

I sat down near the table of Yama-san, making myself comfortable, as he asked about my dad. He and my dad were childhood friends, they would always go bowling every Friday, just to check up on each other, and Yama-san had been a family friend ever since my dad married mom, “So, how is your dad? Is he going to play bowling with us?”

I looked at him for a bit, as he stood in front of me. All I know is that, Dad won’t go bowling with them this Friday, since he is needed at the company. I opened my mouth to answer, as Yama-san took something out of his pocket. I instantly froze as I saw it, reflecting some light; its sharp edge scared me as I tried to get up and run, but he held my hand, threw me back at the chair, and placed his hands on the chairs arms, blocking the way I could use to get out.

I was surprised. This man, who is known as my dad’s best friend, this man who my dad trusted, would be cornering his daughter, “Yama-san…what are you doing?” I tried to push his hands, but his strength was no match for me, “You can’t leave…” I heard him say, slowly waving the knife in front of me, as I backed away. Using the knife’s end, he gently placed it under my chin, using it to tilt my head upward, “Today is your birthday, and I feel bad for not being able to give you a present,” he whispered, “So, this will be my birthday present to you.”

He let out a smirk, as he could see my frightened expression, “Yama-san…please don’t…” He leaned closer, his lips near mine. I closed my eyes and looked away, not wanting him to touch me. As his breathing faded, I slowly opened my eyes, seeing him playing with the knife. I glanced at the door, seeing it slightly open, I know the others are still at the room, but I need to try, I need to try anything, just to get out of here. I was getting myself ready to scream, but a hand covered my mouth, “don’t think of screaming… no one would hear you.” I tried to take his hands off, hitting him when I can.

Saki… Please save me… I kept on calling on her in my head, trying my best to call unto her, wishing she would hear me and come to my rescue. I tried hard to get Yama-san’s hands off of me, when he again took his blade, waving it in front of me, taunting me to do anything stupid, and I’ll get it, “You don’t want your girlfriend seeing you covered in blood, right?” He continued taunting me, until he slid the knife between the first and the second button of my shirt. My heart raced, I don’t know what he is going to do. I’m scared…

Saki…please come...save me… I kept on calling, but as I glance at the door, there wasn’t any sign of any living creature, that could stop him. He pulled his knife up, cutting the button out of my shirt, as the top of my shirt opened, revealing a part of my body that I only let my girlfriend see. He stared at it for a while, licking his lips as he liked what he saw. I started to shake, “please stop…” I pleaded, but his hand made it difficult to voice it out.

He licked his lips again, as he stared at my eyes, lust and desire taking over his body. I tried to move, but his stare made me stop, draining my strength, as he kissed me. Saki! Save me! I screamed in my head, as I tried to shake him off, but he held my face in place, placing his knife on top of the table. He held my hips, caressing the curve of my body as he continued to kiss me. Please stop… He slid his hand under my skirt, resting his hand on my left thigh. A burst of power came as I pushed him away. I stood and tried to run to the door, but he grabbed my hand, as I screamed, “No one can hear you! The rooms are sound proof.” He mocked as he pushed me back on the chair, holding me down, as he kissed me again. Saki… his lips left mine, as he slides down to my neck, enjoying himself, as I whimper. Tears started to fall. Saki will come… Saki will save me… I kept on believing, as he slid his hand under my skirt again, caressing my thigh seductively. I tried to scream again, but my crying made it difficult.

Saki… I called again and the door opened, surprising the man who was molesting me, “Get the hell away from her!” I heard her say, hitting Yama-san on the face, making him fall on his desk. She turned to me, as my tears keep falling down. I’m so happy to see her, I know she would come and save me. She held my hand and pulled me up, but before we could get out, Yama-san took her hand, making her face him, “You little!” He swing his arm, and the girl fell.

Saki lay on the floor, wincing in pain as she held her cheek. She started to stand, as I glanced back at the man who just hit her. His eyes, glowering at Saki, letting out a smirk as he clutched his knife, blood dropping from it. The man waited for the girl to stand, as he put his hand back, waiting for the right time to stab her. I just stood there, rooted on where I stand. I can’t move. The fear of Saki being killed crept inside of me, making me tremble as Yama-san grip on his knife tighten, “Saki!” I cried, as Yama-san started to move his hand forward.

I didn’t know what happened next, it happened so fast. I just remember seeing Yama-san hitting the metal drawers on the back of his desk, and someone dragging Saki and me out of the room, through the hallway and into the karaoke room, where Erika immediately took Saki and let her sit down on the chair.

“How deep is it?” Maimi asked, getting Miyabi to sit down beside Saki, “It’s kind of deep, but it doesn’t need to be stitched.” Erika replied, taking a cotton from her little first aid kit. Maimi then turned to Miyabi, who was staring at the girl beside her, “Are you okay?” she asked, placing a jacket on her shoulders. The girl nodded, “I-I’m okay…”

After putting a bandage on Saki’s cut, Erika turned to Miyabi, searching for any wounds on her, “It seems you don’t have any cuts, bruises or any injury.” She said, as she closed her first aid kit and places it inside her bag. Maimi sat across Saki, as Erika sat across Miyabi, “I didn’t want to follow you earlier, but a feeling made me.” Maimi explained, “Thank you, Maimi. If you didn’t, I don’t know what could have happened to Miyabi and me.” She thanked her, as she held Miyabi’s hand, squeezing it slightly.

Maimi let out a grin, “You were supposed to be Miyabi’s knight in shining armor, but you were the one ended being saved.” Maimi teased, as Saki’s face grew red, “Stop it Maimi. This is not the time to be teasing.” Erika warned as she hits Maimi’s arm, “I’m sorry.” She replied, trying to take off her smile.

Saki looked at Miyabi, as she pulled her into a hug, “I’m sorry for coming late, Miyabi.” Miyabi shook her head, as she buried her face on the older girls chest, “I won’t forgive that guy for touching you.” Saki looked at her, tilting her chin upward, as their gaze met, “He kissed you, right?” the younger girl nodded, as tears came falling down once more. Saki caressed her cheek, wiping away the tears that fell, “Then… let me take the poison out…” She gently pressed her lips unto the younger girl.

Maimi closed her phone, as she turned to the couple, “The police are on their way. Judging my kick on that guy, he won’t be waking up until the police arrives.”

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2009, 03:13:02 AM »
 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: *cursing in 6 different languages*

damn, captain's punch is not hard enough ....

Maimi came to the rescue ~~~~~

luckily captain's wound is not that bad ....

yay for Maimi follow captain

“The police are on their way. Judging my kick on that guy, he won’t be waking up until the police arrives.”  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Torn in Two (Saki/Miya; Chapter 7 ~ Poison) *Updated 4/20*
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2009, 01:46:18 PM »
 XD
Maimi's kick is sooo strong!  :thumbsup
I guess I should be working on chap 6 of Hoping for Chance, since I finished the 5 recordings I need to do. :yep:
btw, can any of you suggest a group name? I need it for hoping for chance...

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
  • Cuz they rape'n errbody out here.
Re: Torn in Two (Saki/Miya; Chapter 7 ~ Poison) *Updated 4/20*
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2009, 12:43:43 AM »
My goodness :bigdeal:
 if its by panick-chan then i'm sure to get addicted :nya:
please keep going  :on hypto:

i'll be your best friend :hee:

aha me wants more  :pleeease:

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly