JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: [US] Edward Norton  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Edward Norton
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:37:25 AM »
Edward Norton

Edward Harrison Norton (born August 18, 1969) is an American film actor, screenwriter and director. In 1996, his supporting role in the courtroom drama Primal Fear garnered him an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. A year later, his lead role as a reformed white power skinhead in American History X earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor. His other films include period dramas such as Kingdom of Heaven (2005), The Illusionist (2006), and The Painted Veil (2006); and other notable films such as Rounders (1998), Fight Club (1999), 25th Hour (2002), Red Dragon (2002), and The Incredible Hulk (2008).

Aside from acting, Norton made his directorial debut with the film Keeping the Faith (2000) and is slated to direct the film adaptation of the novel Motherless Brooklyn, set to be released in 2010. He is a member of the board of trustees of Enterprise Community Partners, a non-profit organization for developing affordable housing, as well as a social activist.

Links
Edward Norton Source
IMDB
Wikipedia

Edward Norton interview 18 Oct 2008 COB

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: [US] Edward Norton
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »
Oooh nice pics!

I think I started liking Edward Norton after watching American History X.  I also enjoyed The Score, Red Dragon, The 25th Hour and Fight Club.  I-I... actually haven't seen Primal Fear.  :ph43r:

Oh hay, and he's from Columbia, MD!  I think his grandfather founded the damn city.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »
ed norton is so baller.

Fight Club, American History X.............Italian Job (lul). fucking epic

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »
^ He's great in Primal Fear, I recommend it for that! lol

He used to be one of my fav actors and I'd still be willing to accept him back for that spot if he did something I really liked. But, idk, I guess I haven't been paying attention. Saw the Hulk movie and wasn't that crazy about it :lol:

His voice is fascinating and hot, haha. If he did audio books, man I don't even want to think what I'd do with those.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap