JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Is It Popping

Author Topic: [SNSD] Tear Drops (Chapter One: Misery)  (Read 9429 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
[SNSD] Tear Drops (Chapter One: Misery)
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »
Rain poured outside the window, making a "pitter-patter" sound against the windowpane. Thunder boomed in the distance, letting out a little roll. A streak of lightning emerged in the scene, the white strip breaking into the foggy purple hue. Dark clouds formed in the sky, giving everyone below a warning that the thunderstorm was going to be much worse.

Lee Sunny sighed, already prepared with her flashlight and her pillow in hand. She wanted her Taeyeon, but she was already with Tiffany, her best friend. Sunny gripped at the pillow, her eyes blazing at the thunderous scene outside. "Tiffany..." she muttered under her breath, another erupt of thunder rolled into the scene. Tears fell from her dark brown orbs, landing on the soft and comfortable pillow.

It was time for the little bunny to cry, she was scared and nervous. Her lips were trembling and tingling, and Sunny put her hand over her mouth to try not to scream. Her phone started ringing, Sunny's eyes expanding in response as she ran over to the phone that lie peacefully on her bed. Quickly flipping open the phone, Sunny noticed that the message was from Taeyeon:

Sunny~

Are you scared over there? Do you need me to come get you?

As a matter of fact, I'll come over there now.

Taeyeon

A small smile had appeared on Sunny's lips. She held the pillow to her body, closing her eyes. The bunny had feelings for Taeyeon, and she was jealous that she hangs out with Tiffany. Under Sunny's dark brown orbs, they would be filled with sweetness, but when it came to Tiffany, they would be filled with rage.

Repetitive knocking was heard from far away, and Sunny immediately opened the door. "Sunny!" The dorky leader greeted the bunny, closing her umbrella and hugging her. "Taeyeon!" Sunny hugged her tighter. The two hugged for a long time until Sunny finally let go. The roll of thunder had faded away, lightning didn't appear for a while, but the rain was still pouring.

"You can let me go now," Taeyeon went to her usual spot on Sunny's couch. "I have to tell you some great news." Sunny's eyes lit up, sitting next to Taeyeon. "I have something to say too." Sunny hesitantly spoke, looking down at her thumbs. "Tiffany and I..." Taeyeon paused. Sunny could tell that this wasn't going to be good news for her. "Tiffany and I are together Sunny, isn't that awesome!" The dorky leader shouted excitedly. "Yeah, I guess so." Sunny replied, letting out a nervous giggle.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" Taeyeon looked at the bunny questioningly. Words pondered in Sunny's mind, she couldn't confess to her now. "It's nothing." Sunny replied, her orbs turning into sadness. Silence filled the air for a moment, the rain seemed to calm down and the skies were clear. "The rain has cleared up, I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Taeyeon smiled cheerfully, grabbed her umbrella, and walked to the door. Sunny followed, gingerly opening the door and waved goodbye, closing the door after Taeyeon exited her house.

Sunny could feel her heart breaking like glass shattering all over the floor.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: [SNSD] Tear Drops (Chapter One: Misery)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 09:06:08 AM »
Even though I like TaeNy, I feel sorry for Sunny. I want her to be happy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »
......NO. D:
I want moar!!!
aww~ poor Sunny.. D:

Offline chinesejetset

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 09:04:31 AM »
Nice!  :cow:

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 12:47:51 AM »
Nice!   :heart:

Offline cryart01

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »
pls pm me if second chapter updated ... pls and thank you!!

Offline khoonah

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 02:01:00 AM »
Will be eagerly waiting more!

Offline ShInYi

• SNSDmania
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »
sunny :cry:

waiting for more !!
아직도 열심히 =)

Offline tank3006

• ecchi
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 06:34:57 PM »
Sunny FanFIC!
Do make the second one :D

Offline taengsic

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 09:59:12 AM »
wow nice story,update more pls  :)

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 12:28:05 PM »
sunny~

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Is It Popping