JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Kuuhaku

Author Topic: Semi-Auto Ch. 27: Wounding the wounded  (Read 25225 times)

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 14)
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 02:01:33 AM »
Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be great if Linlin was a secret agent? She could kill terrorists and be back in time to be cute for the wota. That would be great...but on to the story!

Ch 16: Linlin-man

The attack was over. All of the Nishizawa members lay dead or injured and although all the Takahashi gangsters were injured, none were dead. The only two who were still able to fight were Reina and Lin.

"I'm running low on ammo. Better make this count..." Reina said as she shot in Lin's general direction

As she was reloading, she spotted Lin raising a white flag.

"She's giving up!" Reina said "Good timing..."

Reina exited the building and walked towards Lin's position as Lin dropped her gun and approached Reina.

"Never thought I'd see you again, Qian" Reina said as they bowed to each other

"Yeah I thought I would never have to go to Japan again either" Lin replied with a slight accent

"I thought you were dead" Reina said "Those Koreans kept bragging about blowing up your boat!"

"Tanaka, you know a burning boat isn't enough to kill me" Lin laughed

"So why're you working with the Nishizawas anyway?" Reina asked

"Money...that's about it." Lin answered "I'm not part of this group, if that's what you're thinking"

Just then, Reina's phone rang

"Did you get her?" Ai asked

"Listen for yourself" Reina replied as she gave Lin the phone

"Hello Takahashi" Lin said "Happy to speak to you again"

"The infamous Qian Lin. I'm glad to hear you didn't burn up" Ai said "So how long have you been back in Japan?"

"About a month. Had some trouble fixing my reputation and making people believe I was still alive. Can you believe they had a funeral for my WoW character?" Lin chuckled "But anyway the Nishizawas paid me for a couple of jobs. But I think I might end that union today..."

"Good. Those Nishizawas were probably just gonna kill you and take back the money" Ai replied "They're shifty like that"

"So you're a free agent? You wanna work with us?" Ai asked

"Thanks for the offer but I'll decline. I think I've earned enough for an Okinawan vacation" Lin answered "I'm gonna take a break from killing"

"But wait there's 5 different gangs down there. Once they hear about your arrival, they'll be recruiting you 24/7" Ai said

"Sounds fun..." Lin replied "Talk to you later Takahashi"

Later on, Reina came back to Ai's HQ.

"New assignment BFF" Ai said as Reina walked through the door

"No 'Hi Reina'?" Reina replied

"Hold on" Ai said as she took a few steps back "Hi Reina-chan!!! New assignment BFF"

"There you go. What is it?" Reina asked

"Well the Nishizawas are starting to flounder so they called this group called the NYGs to help them out" Ai explained "You get to play with them"

"NYGs? New York Government?" Reina asked

"I don't know what it means either..." Ai mumbled "But they hang out around Nakanoshima Park. Rest for a few days and then head out, ok"

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 15)
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 08:02:46 AM »
"No 'Hi Reina'?" Reina replied

"Hold on" Ai said as she took a few steps back "Hi Reina-chan!!! New assignment BFF"

"There you go. What is it?" Reina asked

:lol: :lol:

nice  :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 15)
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2010, 02:55:47 AM »
Ch 16: NYGs

"In other news, police discovered the scene of a massacre in southern Okinawa yesterday. At least 5 bodies were found outside of Naha. There appears to have been a shootout between gangsters in just another example of the rising gang violence in Japan"

"Looks like Lin's already started her 'vacation'" Reina said as her and Eri sat watching the news

"She truly enjoys her line of work doesn't she?" Eri replied "So when are we meeting up with Mano-san anyway?"

"In about a hour" Reina said "She's gonna meet us at Oebashi Station"

"Well let's get moving. We gotta stop by Michishige-san's place and get some ammo" Eri said

The girls got their ammo and got on the train to Nakanoshima. There they met Erina.

"Haven't seen you in a while, Mano. Has the contract killing business been treating you?" Reina asked

"Very well. I've killed about 40 people now" Erina announced "I love this job"

"Call me when you reach 100, kid" Reina laughed

Suddenly two young men sprinted by the girls. Reina noticed that one of them was carrying a metal pole and the other was carrying a bat.

"I think we should follow those guys..." Eri said

The girls trailed the guys until they reached an old playground. They saw an older man surrounded by young thugs. They were beating the man brutally.

"This will teach you to call the police on us!" one thug yelled as he punched him in the face

"I didn't do it. I swear" the man replied

"Yes you did" another thug said, hitting the man with a pipe

"Should we step in here?" Erina whispered

"Yeah, let's help this guy out" Eri replied

"On my signal" Reina said "3,2,1"

The girls fired at the thugs hitting several of them. The surviving ones scrambled for safety. The man looked at the girls, mouthed "Thank you so much", and crawled away.

"That's our good deed of the week" Eri said "Now let's hunt down the rest of those jerks"

"Check your ammo. We're going NYG huntin'" Reina said

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 16)
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »
I was gone for a while huh? Well I'm back with more Reina-induced bloodshed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 17: Thug Huntin'

The three crept through the park, shooting every NYG they saw. Before long, all that they saw were injured civilians left in the wake of the retreat.

"Man don't these idiots know the Golden Rule of being a gangster?" Eri said "Never harm civilians"

"These new gangsters weren't brought up like us three" Reina said "They have no common sense"

"You got that right, Tanaka" Eri said "There's some more over there"

3 NYGs stood near a old playground, smoking and talking.

"Where's that one headed?" Erina asked, pointing to a NYG walking over to a patch of dirt

The NYG opened up a trap door in the dirt and crawled in.

"It's safe to say that their HQ is right there" Erina said

"What are we waiting for? Kill these guys and get in there" Reina commanded

The two remaining NYGs were taken by surprise and couldn't grab their guns in time. Eri shot one in the leg and Erina shot the other in the neck.

"Nice neckshot, Mano!" Reina cheered

"You go ahead. I want to get some revenge for those dead civilians out there" Eri said standing over the NYG with the injured leg

"Don't take too long" Reina replied as she and Mano crawled through the trap door

"My friend, there's a lot of civilians out there that are either dead or dying" Eri explained to the NYG as she kicked him in the face

"I didn't hurt anyone...that was everybody else" the gangster replied "Besides what do you care? The Takahashi gang don't care for innocent people"

"On the contrary we actually do care for civilians and we owe it to the people of Japan to kill stupid thugs who hurt 'em" Eri said as she loaded her gun and pointed it at the NYG "Thugs like you..." Then she pulled the trigger.

"For a bunch of lazy thugs, they sure know how to make a secret tunnel" Erina said as she admired her surroundings

"Well when we're done here, you can move in, Mano" Reina replied

"Not funny" Erina mumbled

A heavy set gangster then appeared in front of them with a golden shotgun and a short sword.

"You ladies have just met your killer, the great NYG Hasebe" he announced "With this golden shotgun and my trusty blade, I will kill you two and reach my 50 kill mark"

"Do you wanna do it?" Reina whispered

"Sure" Erina answered

"-and I will send your heads back to your boss. Then everyone will know the might of the NYGs!! Now prepare for--"

"Shut up" Erina said as she shot Hasebe in the mouth

"That fattie was talking so long, Eri caught up" Reina said as Eri walked towards them

"Ok I'm done up there. Let's kill us some wannabe thugs" she said
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:13:29 AM by slasha »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Ch. 17: Thug Huntin'
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2010, 08:11:58 AM »
more blood shed and doing it like their bidness  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto Ch 17: Thug Huntin'
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »
Ch. 18: Medium Rare Reina

The girls walked through the tunnel cautiously. They didn't want one of those NYGs to randomly pop up again.

"Well what do wanna do when we get out of here?" Reina asked

"Well I heard that the Osaka Pulse is playing the Nagoya Bandits later this week?" Mano replied

"Didn't we kill most of the team?" Eri asked

"Yeah but they had open auditions. Apparently a lot of people around here play football." Mano answered

"We should watch 'em get crushed" Eri laughed

Just as she said that, a skinny NYG started shooting at them. Reina quickly shot him in the chest. He took a radio out of his pocket

"The intruders are here...Attack..." he said before dying

Suddenly the girls heard a loud rumbling

"Oh crap. Here comes the whole freaking gang" Reina said, shaking her head

Then several NYGs charged towards them.

"Destroy 'em" one of them yelled

The three mowed down several of the attacking NYGs, proving that charging towards a enemy alomst never works

"Bring out Sosuke!!" an injured NYGs screamed

A tall, lanky man with a flame thrower appeared.

"It's time to cook!!" he yelled

"Is it me or does guy have a freaking flame thrower?!" Reina asked

"He has a flame thrower!!! Get down!!!" Eri screamed pushing Erina down

The girls barely dodged the flames.

"What do we do?" Erina asked as she reloaded

"I'll handle this" Reina said confidently

Reina stood up and proceeded to shoot the NYG in the knees.

"AHHH I'm not dead yet" he yelled reaching for his fallen flame thrower

Reina then shot him in the hand.

"Come on ladies. Let's finish this guy off" she said to her friends

The girls walked past several dead or injured NYGS before reaching their injured opponent

"I give up! I'll do anything! Don't kill me" the flame thrower NYG cried

"Should I shoot the flame thrower and watch him burn?" Erina asked

"Nah I'm gonna keep that flame thrower. It could come in handy one day" Reina said "Eri, you decide"

"Hmm I'll let him suffer..." she said

"Well, let's keep going then" Erina said as they moved on

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 18: Medium Rare Reina
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2010, 11:37:45 PM »
Wow, it's hard enough to get regular weapon, but a flame thrower? XD That's great. Unfortunately, he's too slow to defeat Reina.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 05:27:12 AM »
flamethrower sounds fun XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2010, 11:27:17 PM »
Ch 19: The End of the NYGs

As the girls walked on, Reina heard her phone ring.

"Moshimoshi" Reina said

"REINA-CHAN!!!" Ai screamed on the other end "How are you guys doing?"

"Wow Aichan you're gonna make me go deaf. But we're almost done here" Reina replied

"Good because after you're done there, I need you back here" Ai said "I got a new mission for you"

"What is it?" Reina asked

"After you guys attacked the Pulse a few weeks ago, the owners, who were already in debt, secretly sold it to a group headed by Shimizu Saki, a wealthy businesswoman and the leader of the Shimizu Group" Ai explained "They know every trade route from here to Hokkaido. We could use those routes to trap the Nishizawas and finish them off"

"Ok we'll be back there in about an hour" Reina said as she hung up

"So I don't see any more NYGs" Eri said "I think we got 'em all..."

"Stay behind me Fujita-kun and keep loading the ammo! I'm gonna destroy these guys!" one of those NYGs said

Just as she said that, two NYGs ran towards them, blasting away with a machine gun.

"They got machine guns too?!" Erina yelled as they scrambled for cover "What don't these guys have?"

"They don't have brains..." Reina replied "Anyone got any ideas how to be these guys?"

"I got this one Reina" Eri said calmly as she pulled out one of her knives and threw it at the shooter, hitting him in the eye.

"ACK something hit me!!" the gunner yelled as his partner tried to man the gun

"No you don't!!" Reina said as she shot the other NYG in the shoulder "Alright let's move up"

"Fujita-kun...I'm dying...everything's getting dark..." the first NYG said bleeding profusely

"No don't die on me Yamazaki..." the second one replied "I'll avenge you!"

"Don't! I--" the first one tried to stop him but it was too late

The second NYG stood up and walked towards the gun but Erina shot him in the neck, killing him instantly

"Ok let me get my knife and we're done" Eri said as they approached the two bodies

The girls checked the rest of the cave but they didn't see anybody. The remaining NYGs must of abandoned the cave. Their work done, the three headed back to HQ.

"Hello ladies" Aika said as she greeted them "Takahashi-sama had to go get everything set up for your next mission but she told me to give you this"

She handed Reina a note.

"Dear Reina, your next mission is gonna be an interesting one. Do you remember what I said about the Shimizu Group owning the Osaka Pulse? Well I called Shimizu-san, who's a nice lady by the way, and she said she'll give us access to her trade routes on one condition: If the Pulse beats the Nagoya Bandits, the defending league champions tonight. I've seen the post-massacre squad and they're horrible so you, Mano-san, and Kamei-san are gonna have to play. Now I know you have played quarterback since that vacation we took to the US but I need you to use your skills once again."

"I'm a bit rusty but I think I can do it" Reina said

"Kamei-san will play on the defense"

"So that means I get to hit somebody? Cool!" Eri said

"Mano-san will play at wide receiver"

"That doesn't sound too hard" Erina said

"I will be watching from the owners room. If you win this, we will have all we need to finish the Nishizawas. Ganbatte! Love, your best friend Ai-chan"

"Alright ladies. Get some rest. We gotta a big game ahead of us!" Reina announced

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 19: The End of The NYGs
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:57 PM »
Football?

"Kamei-san will play on the defense"

"So that means I get to hit somebody? Cool!" Eri said
:lol: :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:14 AM »
fun chapter and football it is rndmn
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2011, 06:04:32 AM »
Long time no see. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about this fanfic. This chapter was supposed to be published last August but I had to start college and school repeatedly put a wrench in me writing the story. When I start writing again two weeks ago, only 30% of this chapter was done and the file was located deep inside my computer.

I had to reread the story to remember what happened last  :lol: But here it is, the new chapter of Semi Auto!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch. 20: Shotgun Formation

Reina, Eri, and Erina walked through the back entrance of the stadium. The guard at the door stopped them.

"You ladies have clearance?" he asked

"Check your roster. We're playing tonight, buddy" Reina answered as the guard checked his list

"Checks out. Give 'em hell tonight, guys" he said as the three headed to the locker room. The locker room was full of people but Reina didn't recognize anyone from the attack.

"Ok Takahashi-san said on the phone that our lockers are 24, 25, and 26" Erina said pointing to a group of lockers

They opened the lockers to discover brand new jerseys, helmets, cleats, and shoulder pads.

"Wow they smell like new cars" Eri said

There was a note on Reina's helmet.

"Reina-chan, me and Shimizu-san bought this equipment. Good luck in tonight's game. I'm pulling for you."

They went into the empty bathroom stalls and changed clothes. They were reentering the locker room when a tall, burly man, who the girls assumed was the head coach, gathered the players.

"Ok team these guys haven't lost a game this season. We plan to end that streak tonight. I know we haven't been that good lately but if the defense keeps pressuring them and the offense does well, we may be able to beat 'em." he explained "Just play well, play smart, and we may be able to beat 'em. Now let's go!!"

The team put on their helmets and charged onto the field to the thunderous applause of the home audience. The other team had already taken the field. Their opponents were noticably bigger and stronger but Reina wasn't scared at all.

"I've seen bigger people in America. These guys aren't that bad" Reina said as she practiced throws with Erina "Just make sure to keep your eye on the ball, Mano"

"Sure thing, Tanaka-san! I'll try to stay open for you" Erina replied as the coach called everyone over.

"Alright team, we're on defense first so we need to shut down their passing game quickly. Their running back's ok but not as good as their receivers. he explained "Number #26...Kamei, right? You're at safety. Hopefully you'll get a hand on the ball if they pass through the middle"

"Time to break some faces!" Eri thought as the defense took the field

"I'm Fujii Jiro joined by Ueda Ryo, the first Japanese running back to play in the US. We present the Osaka Pulse vs the Nagoya Bandits. The Pulse, who have lost their past 3 games face the undefeated Bandits and the all star quarterback, Saito Takeru."

"That's right Fujii-san. Saito has gained about 950 passing yards in the last 3 games. He has great aim and a strong arm. This will be a challenge for the Pulse."

"The Bandits start on the 40 yard line. Saito takes the snap...looks for a target...passes to Yoshioka...the pass is tipped so I guess it'll be incomple--picked off!! It's intercepted by #26...Kamei Eri! She dodged Saito's tackle attempt and she's in the end zone. Touchdown Pulse and with the extra point, it's 7-0"

"Nice move, Eri!" Reina said as she patted her helmet

A short time later, the offense took the field.

"#5, Tanaka Reina is quarterback for the Pulse. I hear she's played in America. She's searching for a open receiver...and throws to #89, Mano Erina, who has nothing but wide open space in front of her. To the 40, the 30, 20, 10, touchdown Pulse. 14-0. This might turn into a beating if things like this keep happening..."

At halftime, the score was 14-7

"3rd and 5. Tanaka has the ball...all her receivers look like they're covered. She's just going to throw this away. No she's going to take this one herself. She's so fast!! There's no one near her as she jogs into the end zone. Touchdown Pulse!"

By the 4th quarter, the score was 36-39, with the Pulse holding a late 3 point lead.

"The Bandits need to get some points if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive. Saito steps up, looks for someone...uh oh Kamei's closing in...and he's down...and this next play's probably the last play of the game. Saito takes the snap and quickly passes to #80, Noda Ichiro, last year's top receiver. Noda's running...the path is clear and Kamei slams into him! Where did she come from?! The ball is loose and it's stolen. This game is over. The rebuilt Pulse have pulled off the upset! 39 to 36"

The Pulse players ran onto the field and celebrated. But Eri noticed that Reina didn't look excited.

"What's wrong? We won the game. We get to use the trade routes." she told her

"Yeah but something doesn't seem right...I can't figure out what though." Reina replied

On the other side of the field, the Bandits gathered their things and headed to the locker room. The head coach talked to Saito.

"Don't sulk, Saito...We'll just get them next time." the coach said patting his back.

"That Tanaka was so good. Let me go congratulate her before we leave" he replied as he returned to the field and approached Reina.

"Great job, Saito-san" she said as she shook his hand

"Listen...I know who you are. You killed my uncle and I assure you that before you leave this stadium, you will die. I will kill you" Saito whispered in her ear

"What are you talking about?" Reina replied "You have me confused with someone else"

"You're Tanaka Reina from the Takahashi gang. You killed my uncle, Saito Hideki from the Nishizawas 2 weeks ago." he explained "I will make sure you never kill a Nishizawa family member ever again. You won't leave this stadium alive."

He glared at her as he jogged back to his locker room.

"Kamei, did you bring weapons?" Reina asked Eri

"Yeah, I have my knife and my pistol. Why? We got some trouble?" Eri replied

"We might. Get Mano ready in case something happens." Reina said "I'll get my shotgun."

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 20: Shotgun Formation
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:50 AM »
well more action after the game SWEET!

Also, welcome back!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 20: Shotgun Formation
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2011, 07:16:17 AM »
@kurosawa87: Thanks. it's great to be back :)

During my break from writing, I had some many ideas on where this story could go. A lot of them wouldn't make sense at all :lol: Since Eri graduated in real life and MM got new members, I've got to find some way to adapt it to my story...although I won't get rid of Eri just yet. I'm having fun with her character.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch. 21: Post-Game Show

"Congrats on the game, Reina-chan. Shimizu-san accepted the deal. We have the trade routes" Ai said to Reina over the phone as she cleaned out her locker

"Thanks, Ai-chan. I might be a little late getting back tonight" she replied

"Huh? What's wrong?" Ai asked, her voice rising with curiousity "People causing trouble?"

"Not people. Person. That Bandits quarterback to be exact" Reina answered "He says I killed his uncle and revenge and stuff like that"

"Oh ok. Well if you do kill anyone, make sure not to draw attention to yourself. The last thing we need is another bloodbath at the stadium" Ai said sternly

"Don't worry, Ai-chan. I won't bring us any bad press. Later." Reina calmly replied as Ai hung up

Reina, Eri, and Erina gathered up their things and left the locker room. As they reached the stadium exit, Saito appeared at the door holding a metal pipe and machete.

"Step up, Tanaka-san. It's time to meet your maker!" he said coldly

"Who says 'meet your maker' amymore? Are you 60?" Reina replied with a smile

"Shut up and die, murderer!" he yelled as he threw his machete at Reina, cutting her arm

"You freaking psycho!!" Reina screamed holding her arm "I'm about to bust your head with your own pipe!"

The two charged at each other. Reina got her hands on Saito's pipe and tried to steal it from him. Both of them fought over the weapon for what seemed to be several minutes before Reina got the upper hand. Saito ran to retrieve his abandoned machete.

"Now I'm gonna cut your head off!" he proclaimed with a grin

"Before you try that, look behind you..." Reina said. Saito turned around and was met with a punch from Eri, who had been watching the entire scuffle. The punch knocked Saito to the ground and almost immediately Reina attacked him with the metal pipe.

"No fair!" he said, trying to shield his face "You can't have help"

"All's fair in a street fight, loser" she said, still hitting him

After a few more hits, Reina backed off and watched him slowly get up. He was now bleeding from his nose and his face was covered with bruises.

"Alright...you won, you freaking savage...kill me" Saito said quietly

"Kamei, toss me my gun" Reina said as Eri gave her a pistol "Goodnight"

Reina fired one shot, hitting Saito in the chest. The defeated quarterback collapsed to the ground.

"I knew you were going to kill him. Didn't stand a chance" Eri said patting Reina on the back

"Didn't kill him. Look he's still breathing" Reina replied, pointing at Saito's body "I made sure not to aim at his heart. He'll just be in the hospital for a while"

"You actually spared someone that attacked you. That's a first" Eri said as she checked Saito's pulse

"No it isn't. I like to spare people occasionally" Reina said, checking her ammo "Makes up for all of the killing I do. Let's go home. Wait, where's Mano?"

"I sent her to get us a taxi. She's outside" Eri answered, grabbing her gear

The three went to Ai's headquarters, where she and Aika were standing by the door

"Reina-chan, did you kill that guy that threatened you?" Ai asked

"Nah, but he'll be out of commission for a few weeks or months" Reina answered

"Good. Ladies, I have a special assignment for you" Ai announced "Hand them the picture, Mitsui-chan"

Aika gave them a picture of a tall, slender man in a suit.

"Nice suit..." Erina said as the other girls nodded

"Nice hair too. He must have dozens of girlfriends..." Eri said

"You have to find this man, a Canadian named Drew Jamison. He's a ex-pro basketball player and real estate agent by day, a drug runner and arms dealer by night. Tomorrow he'll be on his way here from Toronto to deliver several weapons to Nishizawa agents. Find him, get rid of him." Ai explained

"Our Nishizawa spy gave us his arrival time and where his gate is" Aika said, handing Reina a piece of paper "I recommend you kill him outside the airport to avoid any terrorist fears"

"Get some sleep, ladies. Oh, stop by Michishige-san's shop before you go after Mr. Jamison. She'll have some cool new weapons for you all. Plus she hasn't seen you in a while, Reina-chan" Ai said "Goodnight girls."

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 21: Post-Game Show
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
a bullet to the chest and suffering, wonderful :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »
please more  :cow:

i love Reina as a assassin :lol: and Aichan as the boss-thingy (lol)

and i love the fic :wub: :cow:

you better make more updates or else Reina will kick your ass (lol) :nervous XD :lol:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
@Kikk4r: Well I don't want Reina to hurt me :lol: Guess I should keep writing then

@kurosawa87: I always have to make it interesting :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch. 22: Jamison

"Saito was wounded in what police are calling a botched robbery here at Nagai Stadium. They say a person posing as a fan seeking an autograph lured him and they began to struggle over a bag of his belongings and the attacker shot him in the chest as they fled the scene. Saito is in serious condition and has serveral bruises and wounds but doctors say he will recover soon. Police has a few leads and continue to investigate"

"Haha that jerk deserved it!" Sayumi said to herself as she repaired a game console "He ruined my freaking fantasy team and he tried to flirt with me..." It was pretty early in the day so Sayu was the only person at the game store.

Reina, Eri, and Erina entered the store.

"Hey Sayu!" Reina said

"What's going on ladies?" Sayu said "Nice of you to stop by. Saw you all at the game last night. Good job"

"Thanks. Hear what happened after?" Eri asked

"Just saw it. Brutal stuff" Sayu answered "What that your work, Reina?"

"How'd you know?" Reina replied with a smile "So Ai-chan said you have weapons for us?"

Sayu nodded and guided the girls to the basement.

"For Mano Erina-san, this FAMAS rifle with a reflex scope. I gave you three extra 30-round clips. You can also have this Beretta I just fixed"

"For Kamei Eri-san, this Remington 700 sniper rifle with 10 extra rounds. I heard you're the stabby type so I gave you a hatchet"

"And for Tanaka Reina, this M4 rifle with a "Masterkey" door breaching shotgun attachment"

"Thanks" the girls said in unison

"Now Takahashi-sama wants me to go with you to 'oversee things' as she said." Sayu explained "Basically I get to watch you guys kill and then take the Nishizawa weapons for research"

"Ok you can watch me pop some heads then" Eri said as she looked down the sights of her rifle

"What about your store Michishige-san?" Erina asked

"Ehh, I just had a sale. It'll be pretty quiet today so I'll close up and come back later" Sayu answered as the girls went back upstairs

"Well good enough for me. Let's get going!" Reina said

An hour and half later at Kansai International Airport...

"I forgot that the airport was on a island...and we found the only safe spot on the road to the building...lucky us" Sayu joked

"Yeah lucky us haha. Oh his plane just arrived...it's deboarding now" Eri said in to her walkie talkie as she looked through her scope from a quarter mile away "Everyone in position?"

"I'm about 100 yards from the entrance. I'll let you know when I see him" Reina said as she crouched near a parked taxi

"I see you Tanaka-san, I'll give you cover if you need to move" Erina said as she hid behind a bench

"There he is! Man he's tall! He has some guards. Some Nishizawa guys are talking to him...and he's coming this way..." Reina said "When I shoot, you guys shoot, got it?"

Drew Jamison, all 6'6 of him, walked with about 10 suited Nishizawa men out of the airport, not knowing what was about to happen. The men gathered around a van as Jamison pulled out a suitcase and sat it on the hood.

"Hold on, guys. I wanna see what he's doing?" Reina said

"Ok guys. Let's get this deal done. I got front row seats to a concert tonight" Jamison yelled with a thick accent

"Yes Mr. Jamison." a Nishizawa member said as he grabbed a suitcase full of money "Here is 100,000 American dollars and 20,000 Canadian dollars for you"

"Nice. Here are your guns." Jamison replied as he gave them the case full of weapon parts

"Thank you. Your contribution to our fight is appreciated!" the Nishizawa said with a bow

"Whatever. Just get me some ladies and get me to the Osaka Dome..." Jamison replied, opening the van door

"Now! Now!" Reina yelled, shooting at the group. Erina followed suit, shooting at Jamison's bodyguards. The crowd of bystanders scrambled for cover

"Really?! I can't go anywhere without getting shot at!" Jamison yelled as dived into the van

"Protect Mr. Jamison!!" a bodyguard screamed before a shot went through his chest

"Eri, do your thing!" Reina said into he walkie talkie

Eri began shooting the attackers closest to the airport entrance.

"I'm moving up toward the van! Mano cover me!" Reina said behind running to a car near the van

"Move up! I'll keep them busy!"

"Crap, I don't want die here...I haven't even seen a geisha yet!" Jamison yelled, before grabbing a Nishizawa member "You! Fat boy! Get me outta here!!"

"He's about to run!" Eri said "Reina, charge him! I got you covered!"

Reina ran to the driver's side of the van and pointed her rifle in the Nishizawa's face.

"Don't turn that key or I'll fill your mouth full of lead." she commanded calmly as the driver put his hands up before saying in English "Jamison, you can either come with me or die"

"Don't kill me! I'm just a lonely businessman!" Jamison replied, sweating profusely "I ship clothing and shoes!"

"It doesn't pay to lie to the girl with the gun" she said before noticing the driver grabing a pistol "And it doesn't pay to be sneaky either"

"Sorry..." the driver said before being shot in the face

"You're crazy!!" Jamison yelled before grabbing the abandoned pistol and bolting from the van. He didn't get more than 10 feet before he was hit in the leg. He dropped his pistol and collapsed to the ground.

"Come on up, Kamei-san. We have the target" Erina said into the walkie talkie

"Nice job Kamei-san" Sayu said as the two advanced "Best sniping I've seen in a while"

The girls gathered around the wounded Jamison.

"We should take this piece of crap to Aichan." Reina said

"She'll have fun with him..." Eri said

"Please don't kill me...I'm sorry...I'll give you the money...just don't kill me..." Jamison said on the verge of crying

"Shut up!" Reina screamed at her enemy "Mano, should we kill him or torture him?"

"Hmmmmmm...let Takahashi-sama mess him up" Erina replied as the rest of the girls smiled

"Let me gather up these guns and we can go" Sayu said

The four girls took Jamison to Ai-chan's place

"You girls did good. You can go home and I'll take care of this guy" Ai said as she dragged the wounded man into her back room "Aika-chan, get my tools! We're about to have some fun!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE AM I GOING?!!" Jamison yelled "I'M SORRY!!! HELP ME!!!!"

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 22: Jamison
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 08:03:11 AM »
That was a quick job for them :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2011, 10:46:49 PM »
hahah i dont want reina to hurt me either  :lol:

Aichan is hardcore  XD :lol: and i love it XD and btw the torturing hahaha i cant picture ai do that  XD

and btw again the chapter was awzm :twothumbs

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
kurosawa87: I ran out of stuff to make it longer :lol:

Kikk4r: Thanks for the compliment and I like making Ai hardcore :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll kill you with my bare hands!! My eye hurts so much!!"

"What do you think, Aika-chan? You wanna keep going?"

"He'll be dead by sunrise. Let's go get some sleep, Takahashi-sama"

"Sounds like a good idea. If he's alive in the morning, I'll finish him off with the wrench!"

"You must love that wrench, Takahashi-sama. You're always so eager to use it!"

The two girls left the dark storage room.

"Where are they going? Wait, they're leaving! I gotta get out of here..."

The man shook around in the chair before he noticed that the rope around his wrist was starting to become loose.

"The sweat must've loosened it up...let me just work my way out and...yes I'm free!"

The man stood up and immediately collapsed.

"Forgot about that gunshot wound...guess I'm crawling out of here. I'll try that vent"

The man slowly crawled through the dusty vent before emerging into an alley.

"I'm outside! I got to find a phone"

He got up and limped down the street and into the dark of the night.

Ch. 23: Jamison pt. 2

*Hours later*

Reina was awoken by her phone ringing.

"This better be important. I was having the best dream ever" she mumbled as she grabbed her phone "Moshimoshi?"

"REINA-CHAN!" Ai screamed on the other side "Come to my place now. We got a situation!"

"Alright...be there in a few minutes..." Reina replied before hanging up

She got dressed and dragged herself over to headquarters.

"What's going on?" Reina asked, yawning

"Reina, Mr. Jamison escaped somehow. We can't find him!" Ai explained, visibly worried

"We contacted all of our agents in the immediate area" Aika said

"What?! How hard is it to find a 6 foot tall Canadian in the middle of Osaka?!" Reina yelled "He sticks out like a sore thumb"

"Yeah, that's what I thought but no one's seen him. We need him back!" Ai said "Any ideas?"

"Hmmm" Reina thought "Oh, I could call Yajima. She can make a fake arrest warrant!"

"Oh yeah, she does owe us a favor!" Ai replied

Within 45 minutes, Yajima was at headquarters.

"What's the problem, ladies?" Maimi asked

"We need you to issue a warrant for this man, Officer" Ai said giving Maimi a picture "Drew Jamison. He's a illegal immigrant, a gun dealer, and he killed people at the airport. Plus he called me ugly."

"Really?! Well we can't have some murderers running around right?" Maimi replied grabbing her radio "Let me call it in. Osaka PD, this is Officer Yajima. This is a all-points bulletin on a Drew Jamison. 6'6. Canadian citizen. Wanted for murder and illegal entry into the country."

"Uh, Yajima? We have a sighting of a man about that height and heavily bandaged north of Dotonbori" the voice on the other side announced "He was talking with two teenagers that we believe to be part of the Nishizawas"

"Thanks. Yajima out." Maimi said "You all hear that?"

"Yep" Reina said "Let's go get him"

"You want me or Aika to go with you?" Ai asked "We'll destroy him"

"Nah we'll handle it" Reina answered

The two headed towards Dotonbori and spotted Jamison and two others smoking next to a restaurant.

"That's him?" Yajima asked as she parked the car

"Yeah. Looks like he has some friends" Reina replied

"I'll handle this!" Maimi said as she approached the group with her gun drawn "Drew Jamison. You're under arrest"

"What?! This again?!" Jamison said as he and the two others pulled their weapons "Shoot her!"

"Oh here we go again. Yajima, take cover!" Reina yelled

Maimi quickly dived behind a car and shot at the group, hitting one gangster in the leg. Reina left the police car, pulled her pistol and shot the other gangster in the neck. Jamison kept shooting at the two as he quickly limped away.

"Are you hit, Maimi?" Reina asked as she approached her friend

"No, but he got close" she answered "Are they dead?"

"This one is but that one isn't. We'll worry about it later. We're going after him!" Reina said, pulling Maimi with her

"Crap! Why does everyone here want to kill me?" he thought "I'm just trying enjoy my vacation and get some money"

Jamison limped as fast as he could through Dotonbori, pushing bystanders out of the way and shooting a old man who took too long to move

Reina managed to get a good shot of Jamison through the crowd and fired, hitting him in the back.

"He better be dead this time..." Reina said as she ran over to her enemy who wasn't dead but seriously wounded

"You're under arrest" Maimi said as she took out her handcuffs "You're going away for a long time!"

"I'm a 1st round NBA draft pick, a real estate agent with a great family, and this is how it ends..." he mumbled as he lay in a pool of blood "Well better make it worthwhile..."

As Maimi grabbed his arm, he reached for his abandoned weapon. Reina noticed this and delivered a fatal headshot.

"Why did you kill him?!" Maimi asked, as she stared at the body "I was going to arrest him."

"He almost shot you. Plus he was a murderer anyway" Reina said "He just killed that old guy over there!"

"Well let's get this reported and cleaned up" Maimi said as she called police headquarters

"Welcome to Osaka, Drew..." Reina said as she stood over the dead body "Hope you enjoyed your stay"

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Kuuhaku