JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Fuuma

Author Topic: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Valentine's Gift" PART 2 - February 16th]  (Read 30190 times)

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Louder than the Rain (Page 1)    AiSayu
Kiss Like Crazy (Page 1)    AiGaki
Remote (Page 1)   AiGaki &  AiSayu
Blood on my Neck (Page 1)   AiGaki
Body Language (Page 1)    AiGaki
Blood on your neck ~Vampire version~ (Page 1)   AiGaki
One silky Black Dress (Page 2)   AiGaki
Lullaby Game (Page 2)   AiGaki
Koi Choko I, II, III - Perv (Page 2)   AiGaki
Reasons   (Page 3)   SapphireNouveau

Louder than the Rain

Even with the pillows pressed against her ears, the wild burst of thunders against the window caught her totally unaware. From the quiet rain that pissed the young woman off and couldn't let her sleep, to the deafening storm that it developed into, it has been more than an hour in which she vainly struggled to fall into a slumber.
She opened her eyes and looked around; Only a dim light shaped the pitch black room for a millisecond, soon followed by another loud rattle that made her grasp onto her sheets.
An adult already, she would have never expected herself to be afraid of a storm, but because of the exhaustion and the foreign hotel room she has never been into before, it was even more difficult to rest peacefully.

She crawled out of the bed and reached out to the table, smacking it nervously until her fingers touched the lamp.
Before flicking it on, her now adjusted eyes caught glimpse of a vague light coming from under the door of her fellow member's room. She grabbed her phone instead and lightened with it all the way there. Leaning closer to it, her cold hands gently knocked three times.
"Aichan~ ... Are you awake?"
"Yes, come in."
That familiar voice pierced through all her fears, a feeling of safety welling up as she quickly rolled the door knob.

The older woman closed the book she was reading and put it to the side as her junior jumped on the bed and desperately clung her arms around her neck, whining.
"Sayu... You're freezing!"
She tried to warm her up by fully embracing her also, stroking her back comfortingly, but she got squeezed even more, feeling tears on her shoulders.
"It's ok... calm down." Having heard those words repeating in the most soothing way possible, Sayumi stopped shaking and loosened her grip on Ai's firm and muscular back. She still lingered in her leader's arms though, knowing that kind of proximity isn't going to happen everyday.

The way how Ai's fingers ran patiently through her hair almost made Sayu let out a yawn, the tiredness still marking its presence. She pulled away and checked the time whilst Ai put the pillows in place and arranged the covers.
"Come here."
Sayu obeyed and placed her head on her leader's chest, being tucked in in the same time. With one arm around her cute kouhai and her chin nestled in her black hair, what she smelled was familiar fragrance from times they had been snuggled like that before. This brought back a warm closeness which probably both of them connected it to one of a mother, sister... or maybe lover.
"Want me to leave the lights on?"
"No, it's okay now~"

The silent rain assaulting the window could still be heard, but for some reason the vicious summer storm with its thunders stopped.
Sayu shifted closer, climbing her cold leg over Ai's thighs, and causing her to gasp. Her mischievous smirk wasn't visible in the darkness, Ai probably thinking Sayu was already asleep.
It was after some time when their voices blended with the rain again.
"Nee Aichan?"
"Yes?"
"Can I get a goodnight kiss? It's just that you don't let me kiss you during concerts but I real-"

A quick kiss on her nose stopped her from finishing her sentence.
"Whoops" Ai spoke up again, hoping she would aim her target in the darkness on a second try.
Out of nowhere, Sayu felt her leader's lips pressed onto hers. It lasted for a few seconds, enough time for her cheeks to flush.
The older woman placed her head back onto the pillow grinning widely, while the other one managed to get louder than the rain with her squeals.

So Ada decided to post here all her one-shots, ... just because. :D (:panic:)
This is actually one of my favorite works, hope you guys liked it  :3
<3

EDIT : Ai and Sayu will have a FC Bus Tour together soon, so this is how I got inspired to write this fic 8D (in case anyone wondered xD)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:33:24 PM by Ada XD »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ [Louder than the Rain 31 May]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:01:40 AM »
This is cute :D I can almost imagine the scene in my head

So~ any plan of continuation?

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ [Kiss Like Crazy 3 June]
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 09:06:46 AM »
^ only if they will release a dvd with lots of AiSayu interaction, enough to inspire me again xD

This was meant to be a song fic of 'Love Like Crazy' (Shuffle date version) but. you can't write a TakaGaki oneshot on an AiEri song xD

Kiss Like Crazy

"Gaki-san, why are you so pale?"
"Did you see a ghost?"

She was still a picture of grace, exactly how I remembered it. Her chin held high above the delicate lines of her neck and she stood on tiptoe, struggling to place the books back onto the shelves. I actually have...
My knees turned limp in an instant at the sight.

"Nee Eri, is it just me or the new librarian has our little Gakisan hypnotized?"
"Ahem. I wonder if she knows her~"
I shooed them back to the class frowning, then turned my head back at what seemed to be like a dream come true.

Totally caught up in her work, she hadn't noticed my presence. I found myself half hidden after the books, with only two options to chose from. Either I was going to run back to class and act like nothing happened, or simply walk up to her and ask what was the reason for all my tormented nights when she left.
The curiosity together with the ache I was still having for her got the best of me; therefore I brought myself closer to her desk, my heart beating like a drum.

"Aichan..."
She stopped from whatever she was doing, the pen falling from her hand as she looked at me wonder-stuck.
The library was still empty quiet, and the only perceptible sound was that of a clock. I unknowingly held my breath for a few seconds, trying to assimilate the fact that she was no longer gone, that after four painful years she was in front of me again. Her silence worried me though...
The chair pushed backwards as she got up, her eyes watering. "I'm so sorry"
She did not dare to make another movement afterward. On the other hand, the anger that I felt turned up again, and together with the nostalgia and all the years we shared together, torn me apart. I couldn't stand to hear her shaking voice. I couldn't cry either, because I was so happy.
"Don't be."
I pulled her in my arms, embracing her with all my might. Her hands immediately grabbed my shoulders from the back with the same force, as she sank her forehead in my chest, sobbing.

From the couch in the corner I was able to observe her fully, as she impatiently rummaged for tissues through the drawers of her desk.
Because of how adorable she looked when she finally found them, I couldn't help but giggle. She made a spin on her heels and walked towards me, wiping her dripping makeup.
It's been so long since I saw you in a short skirt~
She joined me on the couch at an awkward distance between us. I listened carefully as she told me about her travels and whatnot's, smiling widely like I haven't done in a while.
That careless laughter of hers was my true happiness. I was so lost in it that I didn't realize she went out of things to say, and she was now smiling cutely at me. It was all too familiar, she hadn't changed one bit. I touched the frame of her grasses with two fingers and took them off gently. Her darting eyes stared at me with undisguised startle. Whereas her parted lips became increasingly irresistible, my fingers landed on her shoulders, getting tangled in the curls against her neck. She was taken by surprise once again, but she made nothing against it. Neither was she looking too inviting...
Shifting closer to her face, I could feel her jerky breath brush against the top of my lip.
Her eyes now carried a sorrow that I could have sworn I've seen before. Closing them, she brought her hands up to my cheeks and pulled me in, tilting her head to the side.
As if my heart wasn't beating fast enough, now it was thumping like a horse's hooves on a dirty road.
Her full lips felt sweet because of the slight nude colored gloss she was wearing. While tasting them in a soft peck, my palm fell on her thigh longingly. Despite the heat, her whole frame shivered, and I pushed myself into her, nibbling her lower lip.
She fell on her back panting as I kept teasing her, tracing the tip of my tongue on her earlobe.
"You have no idea..." I managed to whisper through little kisses on her neck "...how much I missed you." Her chest grew in and out with sharp intakes of air.

I have tried to rebuild this image of us a long time after her departure. Now having her so close, not even an inch between us, everything fell into place perfectly. We were teenagers, and this was the furthest we ever went.
This time it was different.

Her hand rested on my hip when I leaned in again, kissing her full on. Her tongue flicked against my teeth, making me quiver. I groped several parts of her chest till I managed to unbutton her coat, and she sucked on my lip, dragging me on top of her till her head fell on the couch.
My fingers went under her shirt, stroking her belly. Out of nowhere I heard her whimper so I pulled away, not understanding why she suddenly looked so sad, as if she was doing something wrong.

This is the second part of an AiGaki trilogy i`m planning :3
If this confused you, let me tell you that there will be two more parts (one before and one after what happened now) so all your questions will be answered 8D
Feedback is much appreciated x3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:12:56 AM by Ada XD »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »
Yeah, I'm dying to know what happened and what's going to happen! Takagaki librarian make out scene FTW!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:34 PM »
Louder than the Rain

Her mischievous smirk wasn't visible in the darkness, Ai probably thinking Sayu was already asleep

XD  evil bunny

The kiss, so cute with Ai missing the lips  :wub:  :wub:

That’s a cute AiSayu oneshot, I like it author-san  :thumbsup

Kiss Like Crazy

4 years is a long time for this kind of thing.

as if she was doing something wrong.
:O  don’t tell me she’s in a relationship with someone.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 04:33:27 PM »

Prologue

A chilly breeze rustled past me, carrying the damp, earthy scent of a new season.
Heavy circles of steam came out with my breathing, synchronized with the fast pace of my already tired legs. The daily morning jog was coming to a close end, when I decided to take a break before heading back home, and then crawl into a warm blanket with a nice cup of tea under my nose. I didn't expect it to be this cold.
As usual, the well-known park was still empty quiet, and the fog made it look like heaven...

I headed to the closest bench and pulled out the earphones, enjoying a few minutes of serenity. My schedule for the day promised to be very busy, and it only included myself, spending quality time with my special someone.

But that certain morning, the usual sound of the distant cars wasn't the only thing that I could hear. A faint weeping reached my ears too, so I turned around to figure out where it was coming from. Having the wind mask all the nearby sounds, I would have probably thought that it was just my imagination playing tricks on me, if I hadn't spotted something under a tree.
I got up and found my way closer, the petite frame of a woman with her face hidden in her knees taking shape.
The cry suddenly stopped, replaced by a loud cough that raked her body. My first impulse was to sit next to her and put my hands on her shaking shoulders, but I only managed to startle her though. She jerked away, yelped and tripped, and when she lifted her teary eyes in fear, we were both taken by the surprise of seeing the least expected person.

"Sayumi-chan?"
The sweat shirt she was wearing on top of her light dress didn't seem to keep her too warm. She still laid there, hesitant and worn-out, but most of all, ... surprised and embarrassed that it was me who found her, out of all people.
The next thing I knew I pulled her up, and the weakness in her knees shocked me. Slowly leading her to the taxi rank outside the park, she reclined against my arm and avoided looking me straight in the eye. Even in the cab, she linked her hands between her knees and looked down the whole time; it was then when I noticed some tints of light purple bruises on her legs.

When the car stopped, she gaped at the surroundings in confusion, while I tipped the driver and got out of the car. Her eyes got even wider when I opened the door and gave her my hand, but she took it without a second thought.
She tried to hold back little sneezes, since the morning was growing colder with all the wind howling in the trees.
"Takahashi-sensei, I thought you were taking me to the hospital."
"And I thought you hated hospitals."
A tiny, barely visible smile appeared on her face as we entered my house, but loud calls coming from the living room made her go back to the unusual shy, quiet and scared self I found her in.

"Mou~ Aichan, you're finally back! I wan..."
My girlfriend stopped in her track when she saw a stranger literally hugging me, as I was helping her up the stairs.
"... Do you have something to tell me?"
I smiled with a big sigh and told her to wait a few minutes, then I turned back to Sayu, patting her shoulder.

She seated herself on my bed and looked around curiously, her lips curved into a small 'o' and her dark eyes following every detail. After I told her to pick the clothes she wanted from the wardrobe, I quickly stepped in the bathroom and hid my dumb grinning face.
Once the tap from the tub was rolled open and some towels were in place, I quickly came back and found her stare at me cutely, with a pair of short jeans and a pink shirt to her side.
"A bubble bath should make you feel better."
"Takahashi-san, why are you doing this?"
I didn't think she would be back to her senses so soon.
"When you're done, come downstairs and have breakfast with us. Maybe you can tell us what happened..." I smiled softly and simply walked out, skipping all the way back to the living room, where a pissed Gaki was waiting for me.

This will have more parts (?) xD So stay tuned <3   :grin:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Remote" - 6 July]
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »
Sensei? So Ai is a teacher here? Or a doctor? My guess is the former and Sayu is her student :P

Sayu was abused? Hence the bruises? Ai sure has some explaining to do since her Gaki walked in on her being hugged by another hawt girl :lol:

Do give us the second part soon :)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Remote" - 6 July]
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
^ Yes, very soon 8D I promise  :grin: Thank you for reading!

Blood on my neck

What is that noise?
Using the closest towel to cover myself, even with the uneasy feeling that tells me something bad might happen, I gather enough courage to turn myself around.
I'm afraid even to blink. A breeze stirs the wisps of hair dangling over her forehead and the moon shines brightly on her transparent black dress. This isn't the first time that I'm seeing her like this : on her knees, on my window ledge, with her pale hands folded above her thighs.

She gets up and her beautiful pointed teeth are revealed with a gentle smile. I gulp and back away, my skin tingling with anticipation at the sight of her body.
She carries herself like a docile fox, but her eyes hide something else, just as if she has ...  this desire to scorch off all the ground before me if I plan to run away. Her footsteps disperse loud squeaks in the wooden floor, and I struggle to fight this panic rising in my throat.
No, I wouldn't call it panic. It's rather... fluster? My cheeks turn hot and I can feel the unusual flicker of adrenaline now that I have no more room to move and my back is touching the wall. She closes in, placing one palm flat on the concrete somewhere near my ear, and all the candles on the desk expose more of her perfect figure. 
My thoughts get clouded.

She stares at my throat absently, and her bright red lips start to shake. I can't stop my heart from pounding. Her other hand quickly lands on my jawline, surprising me and electrifying  me, because her fingers never felt so cold before. They slide downwards at my pulse point, her short nails gently and carefully tickling me.  Chills rise through my skin, and I shiver closing my eyes slowly, because I know what's next.

Wait... She's not biting me? This feeling certainly blew up all my expectations.
Yet another wave of excitement runs up my spine as she lays a few gentle kisses on the crook of my neck. Her tongue escapes her mouth and glides under my chin, then over my lips, as her fingers touch the back of my thighs. I gasp in the back of my throat, unconsciously moving closer to her warm breath.
I find it awkward to cling onto her, but there's no way I could be standing still on my feet with all this treatment going on.
I think I'm sinking into a trance. My mouth opens too so she proceeds to kiss me heatedly with her tongue lapping the inside, and I can't think anymore.

Her hands jump up from my thighs to a firm grasp on my back, lifting me and backing away from my face.
Do all vampires have this enormous strength?

Only the towel stands between us, and my mind goes blank. With her hands under the white material on my bare back and my legs tightly wrapped against her slender waist, she carries me on top of the desk and cups my face. I start to feel scared again, seeing how the look in her eyes changes completely. It's not lust anymore. There isn't even that sweet gentleness that stopped me from calling for help. It's ... something else? Just now I can fully realize what would happen to me without my blood.
A beautiful, almost naked vampire stuck between my legs, is ready to devour me. I can't cast my eyes away though. Why can't I scream? Why can't I push her away?

She tilts my head to the side and parts her lips, my hands trembling nervously. I can notice her dealing with faraway thoughts through her half closed eyelids, and a deja-vu image immediately flashes though my mind. The last two times she visited me last month... she only bit my wrists. Does she want to kill me now?
Her two fangs dig deeply into my flesh, and I try to jolt off the desk but she keeps me secured and in place so I can't fight her. I can feel the energy drain out of me slowly, and a smile creeps along my face.
It's like nothing I felt before. So much blood coming out of me at this steady pace, I can't take much more of it.
My elbows and knees turn limp as I sink into the desk. It's a good thing I'm sitting down, or else...

"Are you okay?"
Huh? Is she actually asking me this? "I guess..."
Looking up at her, I find the concern in her facial features quickly turn in a genuine joy. Her adorable smile shows up, convincing enough to make the ends of my lips go upwards too. She actually left enough blood in me to remain conscious?
I try to get up from this uncomfortable sprawled position, but I can't move properly just yet, so I fall onto her, with my head in her shoulder. She lifts me up again with a cute giggle and helps me sit down on the floor. Her fingers are so warm against my legs... I fail to realize that the towel is now falling off, because I still feel so sleepy that it's not even funny.
She gets on top of me smirking sensually, staring at my whole frame, and I start to feel hot once again.
"When are you..." my voice lowers to a guttural mumble.
"... Coming back? Maybe sooner than you think, dearest Risa."

She is like this... She can survive. All because of my blood. I saved her life.
My stomach flips at the statement, and I use all the remaining energy to put my hand on her shoulder and say this louder so she can hear me properly "You're so beautiful."
Her brown long curls touch my chest as she leans in to kiss my forehead. The last thing I'm aware of before falling asleep is her thumb brushing against my neck, followed by a cute sound of her sucking the remaining red liquid.
"Sleep well, my favorite victim."

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Blood on my neck" - 25 July]
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »
i said it on H!O and i'll say it again...

THAT

WAS

HOT

:imdead:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 02:02:54 AM »
^ I definitely agree! Whew~! *fans self* just what I needed to wake up!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »
ok i seriously cant stop rereading this XD ada u must do the vampire ver to this u have to~ :cry:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »
@rndmweird : hehe xD  :grin: Don't read this before going to sleep (?) :lol: :whistle:
@ kawaii beam : aww than you  :heart: and really? oxo I haven't thought of doing that X'D But it's a very good idea though oxo
Ok it's decided xD I'm writing it and dedicating it to you how does that sound  O0

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
that sounds epic! i cant wait to read it X3

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
Body Language

Routine is like rust.
The girls sat in silence on their usual seats, staring through their windows at how the sun fell on the same old buildings.
A certain turtle's lashes were becoming heavier after all those hours of traveling, while another only hoped to reach faster at her destination and start attacking on the fridge.
Gakisan, the only one on earth at that moment, found vaguely surprising the fact that the private van made a sudden turn to the left, right after the phone of the driver flipped shut. There was no traffic in the front either, so she decided to ask away what was concerning her.
"Yoshida-san, I believe this isn't the way to our homes."
The middle aged man looked at the sub leader through the mirror "I'm sorry Niigaki-san, your choreographer just called. I was ordered to bring you to the rehearsal room."
Eri shot up from her doze, rubbing her eyes "She did what?!"
"But we're just coming back from the bus tour!" The driver was feeling guilty seeing LinLin's eyes reflect with sadness, but he shook his shoulders because there was nothing he could do. "Can't we skip this? I'm very tired..."
"I'm afraid not, Lin-san."
She sighed heavily and threw herself back on the chair, while Eri stretched and yawned loudly.
"Fine." Gaki rummaged through her purse for the wallet "Let's grab some coffee, and then we can go. Why don't we make her wait a bit?"

They were more than an hour late, but they knew for sure no one would blame them. Before opening the door, Gaki feared of interrupting an intense dance rehearsal, but she was greatly relieved to see that the 5 Morning Musumes were having a break.
Kamei immediately found her way to the couch where JunJun and Reina were chatting, and LinLin ran straight to her leader that was reading something in a corner. Alone in front of the door, Gaki dropped her bag and proceeded to take off her sweatshirt, remembering how much she had missed Ai in the meantime.
When she turned to look at her once more, she saw how LinLin was lured away by the tinfoil sound of candies given by Eri to Sayu and Aika. She took full advantage of this opportunity and stepped closer, greeting her cutely. Ai wasn't fully facing her though, but she still replied, a noticeable monotony in her voice.

"How was your trip?"
No one was close enough to hear what they were talking, so Gaki felt free in saying what was really on her mind. "Three words : tiring and boring."
"How come?" Ai still didn't look up from the Seishun Collection song sheets.
"I was caught up with loads of events that I can't even count on my fingers. Then, at nights, I was alone without someone to talk to, because Kame and LinLin were already asleep at 10 pm"
"I see. But you surely had pleasant memories of it too, right?"
"Yeah, ... I suppose. Anyway, how was it to be 4 days apart from me?"
She scooted closer to her leader so that their legs were touching.
"Was singing Melodies with Eri one of those memorable experiences too?"
"Huh?" Gaki's eyes shot wide open at the sudden change of topic.
Her dark glare was still directed downwards "Whose idea was it?"
"Uhm... I'm pretty sure it was hers but-"
"Oh. I bet you enjoyed touching those thighs and that ass and the rest of the assets, because you're naughty like that."
"What? What's with all these questions Aichan...?" The leader stared absently at the pile of paper in front of her, her brows furrowed in anger. "Could it be that you are... jealous?"
Ai sighed helplessly, then turned to the side to face Risa for the first time in 4 days "Jealous of who?"
"I don't know... Eri maybe?"
The leader started to chuckle sarcastically, in a rather exaggerate manner, unaware that she was scaring Risa in her attempt to cover up the obvious. She got up quickly and walked away without looking back, stopping only when she was at LinLin's side. Risa exhaled, turning a longing glance back up at the ceiling to stop herself from crying.
Around 10 minutes later, with everyone changed in their newest single outfits, the harsh rehearsals started. Oddly enough, the sub leader was too occupied with her own thoughts to even look tired the least. All her muscles ached and a yawn threatened to come out, but she didn't let it show.

After being called in the meeting room to debate various things with her manager, Gakisan walked down the hallway towards the dressing rooms area. Little did she know that behind her curtain was a very special someone, growing more impatient by the second.
Pulling the thick material away, a pair of hands linking around her neck gave her the fright of her life. She had no time to gasp or to react, since she was pulled inside quickly with a familiar mouth crushing against her own, making her heart leap of joy inside her chest.
The older one's lips moved softly and slowly, but with a devilish passion that heated generously her lover's whole being. Snaking her arms along Ai's hips, Risa's fingers played with the hem of her pants, until she finally pushed them down. She gasped quietly at the feeling of Gaki's palms moving slowly on her butt, their tongues mimicking what the skilled hands were doing down below. Feeling her leader's legs slightly parting, the younger squeezed the firm back generously.
Oh how long she had missed this. 4 days, was it...?
Ai brought her hands downwards to place them above her lover's, their fingers intertwining desperately as she pushed her chest more into Risa.
A smirk creased the corner of her bruised mouth as Ai backed away panting. She wasn't expecting her to be this bold with the tired muscles and everything.
"What were you saying? ... That I'm the naughty one?" Gaki whispered, on the verge of laughing. Ai only shoved her into the wall angrily "Shut up."
The sub leader, still giggling, made a mouth-zip sign. When she noticed Ai was staring intensely at her chest, she took off her shirt immediately and glanced over at the approaching leader.
"Ooh what are you gonna do to me Aichan~?"
She smiled charmingly "You'll see."
It was hard for her to step closer with the pants down at her ankles, which amused Gaki even more. Her smile wiped off though when Ai pulled her by the hair towards her face to kiss her again. Gaki complained with a soft groan but everything was only enticing her unbearably, to the point that she felt herself getting moister.
With the other hand, Ai unhook the bra and snatched it away, moving her mouth on the slope of her breast. A single moan rippled through her at the sensation, her hands smacking the wall for support.
Leader loved how quickly Gaki's defensive weapons had weakened "Could Kamei ever make you feel like this?"
She repeated the action with the other side of the chest, feeling how she was getting tingly herself "Say it."
Her fingers glided downwards in a circling motion, up until they reached their goal.
"A-Aichan... "
She twitched nervously several times under her girlfriend but delayed her answer on purpose.
"You're not in the mood to make jokes anymore, are you, Gakisan? C'mon say it."
"No, she.. she can't." Ai smirked playfully and kissed her shoulder. "...Are you h-happy now?"
Of course she was happy. This is what it was all about: Ai's big fat ego had her property back, no more jealousy, no more doubt and no other hands on her lover. Other than hers that is.

It doesn't happen too often when the dressing room is completely empty for them to have a little fun, and Ai might as well help her sub leader get rip of all that tiredness.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Body Language" - 30 July]
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 12:20:08 AM »
I really love a jealous, possessive Ai. She's just so dominating! :drool:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 06:26:40 AM »
 :on bleed:

This was after the GakiKameLin FC tour right? Aichan was jealous. No doubt about it :lol:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 08:19:45 AM »
Blood on your neck ~Vampire version~
Greeted by a well known fragrance coming from inside, I freeze at the sight of her taunting silhouette emerging from the water. She steps out of the tub slowly with her back at me, and just now it's when the wind decides to knock the window in the outside wall with loud noises.
A piece of white material that she wraps around her stops me from contemplating any further the beautifully glowing skin.

As she turns around, the smiling face I've had in mind since the last time I saw her now stares at me with undisguised hostility. I put on a pretty smile to not scare her away as I get up, it's the last thing I'd want after all this waiting.
Following and scrutinizing her across the room, my mind fills with images I shouldn't be daydreaming of at the moment, and this constricted sensation is something I'm not too fond of.
A glimmer of excitement flashes through her dilated pupils as I corner her in the wall.

I can't believe my eyes how alluring her bare neckline looks in the pale light. So white and tempting, smooth and perfect. I run my hand on her jawline tantalizingly in a try to seduce her, but I'm only tricking myself, because it's the other way around. Her scent lures me in, making all my senses flare with impatience.
I touch her throat lightly as to not soil everything with my hands, noticing how a small shiver slips off her shoulders at my action. She faces me with closed eyes, almost as if waiting for something.
Should I...?

There's no time to think now that she's exactly where I wanted her : vulnerable and flustered, her skin too irresistible for me to not taste it. I immediately bring my mouth to her neckline to kiss it gently, feeling her shoulder pushing up slowly into me. Obviously taking it as a good sign, I start to drag my tongue all the way up to her delicious lips. I can feel the blood pumping inside her with such a force that... it's nerve wrecking. It's all thanks to the little, little conscious part remaining inside my head that I haven't eaten her neck already. But I must forget about my hunger, I'm not here for that today.

She's enjoying this for sure, since she's holding onto me as I feel her thighs in a tender touch. Her breath picks up a little more to match her heartbeat, and I only try my hardest not to listen how beautifully her blood flows, but to concentrate on this lovely girl and how her full lips open for me.
I waste no more from the very little time that's left, and cover her mouth possessively with my own to show her the desire that only herself awakes in me.
My tongue flicks over hers in a hot and wet dance, and her arms immediately fall limp from my shoulders.
She has no idea how much I enjoy to have this effect on her.

These last 60 seconds had been a blur, but everything's clearer now that I'm hit by a sudden revelation. My hands grasp hard onto her naked back side, eliciting a wave of warmth that takes over my lower part. But I ignore it.
I don't want to do this...
I stop our kiss to lift her up, and her spread legs around me only adds to my excitement. My mind doesn't want to allow this, but the weakening in my muscles tells me there's something much more important than making this girl mine. I take her to the desk quickly and bring my hands to her face, my mind going wild at the feel of her pink and warm cheeks in my cold palms.
There's fear in her eyes, but it's too late to show any signs of regret because the unbearable scent of life within her burns my mind.

My teeth pierce quickly through the soft skin of her neck as my hands pin her onto the desk, ready for any physical reaction from her side. She's not going anywhere.
The sweet liquid starts to run back through my veins as I lay a groan of bliss against her flesh. I could go like this forever, but the logical part of my mind comes in again to trigger signal alarms.
I'm not completely rejuvenated, but I must stop now if I want to see her again.

I back away and wipe my mouth with the back of my wrist, then look down at her. She's panting madly with her eyes closed, and her lips turn a more purple shade.
My body goes rigid at the realization and the new blood that rushes inside feels instantly colder.
"Are you okay?"
My heart beats powerfully again as I'm waiting for her reply in panic.
"I guess..."
A huge smile appears on my face in the greatest relief I've had yet to feel. I know it's me who brought her into this state, and I am feeling guilty about it, but I can't help to find the fumbling of her arms and legs extremely adorable.
I take her in my arms again and bring her down, feeling how the warm sensation returns as I brush my hands along her legs. Her head slowly touches the floor as her eyelids flutter heavy, and my eyes widen after her towel looses and falls off.
Now completely revealed in front of me, my cheeks start to palpitate with heat. I climb on top of her carefully studying her curves in the process, not wanting to lose myself once again. She's too tired now, but this view will surely delight my eyes the next time I visit her.

"When are you..."
Her deep voice reaches my ears more and more quietly, and I finish her sentence so she won't waste her energy left in vain "...Coming back? Maybe sooner than you think, dearest Risa."
Yes, definitely next time.

She touches my shoulder lightly as her full lips open up again to compliment my beauty. Probably unaware how much happiness it brings to me to know that I'm not some kind of a repulsive creature to her, I lean down to kiss her forehead, long turned cold too.
Her eyes close one last time and her chest moves along with her slow breathing as I take in more of her details in the diffuse light.
I can't let even a drop from the precious red liquid waste away so I clean it off with my thumb before bringing it between my lips.
"Sleep well, my favorite victim."

Dedicated to Kawaii beam!  :heart: Hope you enjoyed it dear ^_^
A new (cute, and not hot. *LE GASP!*) update in the next days so stay tuned  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:50:32 PM by Ada XD »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU, KAWAIWAI!!

This was, again, so  :drool: Hmm, maybe needs a perv continuation? *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
kekeke i an so spoiled~ XD

thankies agaib ada~>3< my reply on H!O was more allover the place XD but still i shall show my reply in emocons XD

founding out when u updated: :onioncheer:

started reading it: :ptam-ok:

still reading it: :luvluv2:

nearing the end: :wriggly:

when it was over: :temper:

when i replied: :imdead: :on GJ: :mon lovelaff:

lol there XD its not EXACT but its close XD

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
@rndmweird :  :lol: Queenie and Glassie on H!O want me to make perv version too xD I'm not sure yet but I'll try, sometimes, just for you you awesome bunch of hentais  :grin: XD
@Beam-chan : awww  :heart: thank you so much ;_; that reaction's just adorable xD and nothing matches with the JPH!P emoticons 8D pwnage  :twothumbs Glad you liked it  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Fuuma