JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Know the Feeling

Author Topic: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Valentine's Gift" PART 2 - February 16th]  (Read 30199 times)

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Reasons" new oneshot up 25 February]
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 11:12:36 PM »
Awwwww Thanks Gabii <333
I love you too dear  :heart:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Reasons" new oneshot up 25 February]
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2013, 03:52:53 AM »
HEY HEY HEY
GUESS WHO'S BACK  :ding:
I've missed this thread, I've missed writing and I've missed H!P (especially AiGaki)  :yossi: So here's a comeback oneshot for you guys. :D Do tell me what you think please.  :grin:

Sexuality

Every morning before classes, without fail, senior Niigaki Risa - the beautiful and talented heartbreaker to ever roam the Yokohama campus since Yoshizawa Hitomi's graduation, would have her coffee at the same cozy bistro and at the usual corner table, an odd habit to stick to for a whole week especially for a notorious over sleeper.
Ever since one friend casually commented one day how Risa reminded him of a certain girl, so much that one would think they were twins separated at birth, the beautiful student felt the need to either certify or dismiss the opinion of her one friend that would always tell the truth.
"And what exactly do you mean by that? Do we look alike?"
She received a silent chuckle and one long suggestive look in reply. "I would recommend you meet her yourself. You'll be surprised at what you find."

And so, Risa found herself very early next day shooting penetrant gazes at this petite waitress while sipping from her cup, her initial assumptions that the waitresses' features would in fact differ a lot from her own confirmed. The shape of her eyes, of her lips, her nose and the frame of her body did not remind her of anyone; as fiercely as she tried to think if she had seen her before, it came to no avail.
"Maybe my friend was mistaken after all. What a total waste of time." She yawned and stretched in her chair, longing for the fluffiness of her bed, when the piercing sound of glass breaking caught her attention.
Apparently, a younger boy that Risa knew from past Iinchou meetings knocked over some glasses on a table and almost fell on his butt if it wasn't for a plant to steady himself against. The coffee shop was not very crowded at that time of the day, so the suppressed giggles that the boy's clumsiness generated around him could be heard from across the room. The waitress smiled pleasantly and gave him a wink before bending over to pick up the larger glass parts on the floor, the generous view of her thighs making him gulp hard and move his chest in and out frantically.

Risa squinted her eyes and tried to process what had just happened that made her feel a most incredible deja-vu; the lack of sleep slowed her reasoning a bit at that time of the day. A couple of seconds later, when the girls around the tables started nudging themselves or biting their lips at what the short skirt in front of them offered, she realized something.
"Oh, she's so charming, I don't blame him for losing his balance."
"Takahashi-sama is so sexy! Hold me before I fall off my chair too..."

Both of them had the same influence on the people around them, oozing charisma in layers of cute and sexy that no one could look past, even if they wanted to.

Risa supported her chin on her palm, smirking in her usual sneaky way at the unexpected discovery, patting herself on the back for deciding to show up so early in the first place.  She was not feeling threatened at all; in fact, her curiosity was so down right delicious that she showed up the next day too, and the day after that, witnessing how Takahashi Ai made more and more victims by the day, and how the coffee shop was filling with people even before the clock hit 9 a.m.
A week later, as Takahashi approached the corner table with Gaki's coffee, the younger brown-haired girl pushed some strands of hair behind her ear and leaned more into the chair, legs crossed in a provocative manner and her eyes wide, clear and innocent, a deadly contrast that nobody resisted to. She curved her full lips wider when the waitress put the coffee in front of her and thanked her politely, waiting eagerly for a reaction.

The waitress turned to leave in haste, but stopped in her track for a couple of moments more.
"Is something wrong?" Gaki inquired matter-of-factly, her voice flowing sensually in low tones naturally and effortlessly. When the older turned around again, she had a suggestive curious smile that reflected the same amount of delightful surprise as Gaki's, when she first saw her.
She placed one hand on her hip as if ready to scold, as if she cannot believe what she had just witnessed. "Are you flirting with me?"
Gaki was taken aback by the bluntness of her reaction. "N-no, of course not, what makes you say that?" She had never actually thought of seducing women, and even if all sorts of people confessed their love for her, she never dated another girl. What was the young student trying had nothing to do with the art of flirting, she was just curious as to how will an attractive woman, just like her, react to the natural beauty of another one. Was she confusing the two concepts?

"Well, I've seen you for the last few days and it's the first time that you're actually flaunting your stuff to me. That's why I'm asking."
Gaki blushed furiously; flaunt her stuff? - the idea alone was outrageous! She compared the show off of the waitress' butt to the world and the crossing of her own legs and found no similarity whatsoever.
"No." Gaki declared, an adorable frown replacing her shocked face.
The waitress placed her second hand on her hip, quite amused. "No... what?"
"No, I am not flirting with you. Just so you know, I... I like men."
The waitress tutted in acknowledgement as a pleasant smile cornered her lips. "Enjoy your coffee." was all she said, heading back for her work whilst humming a song.
Right before she proceeded to gather her stuff and leave, the bean took one more look at the waitress that intrigued her so much; with one finger she lifted the chin of a blushing fangirl and blew a few whispers into her face, making the poor girl's knees buckle lightly before she stormed out the door, screaming in delight. At that sight, letting aside the convictions she had against having intimate relations with someone of her gender, even the bean wondered if she could resist being seduced by such a woman.

"Actually, I've had enough of boys. I'm bored."
"Okay, this I can believe. That's why they call me a heartbreaker too. I usually dump them before I give them a chance to prove themselves."
The two girls started laughing, lightly punching each other over their cups of tea for being so insensitive. Somehow it did not take long for them to become friends since Gaki continued her visits at the bistro in the mornings, occasionally for lunch and this evening for a chat. The reason, obvious enough, for wanting to befriend the waitress was that she was still intrigued to the core. Gaki was craving for a sexual experience with a woman, she was not feeling as self-accomplished as her newest friend since she didn’t have her confidence, but the dilemma was how on Earth was she going to launch that proposal.
“I’m not as open to relationships anymore, you know?” the older volunteered as to break the silence while playing with her tea spoon. There was not one single trace of regret in her voice.
“Committing to one person alone is indeed a big deal, even for me.” Gaki kept her eyes forward, fidgeting beneath the table with the hem of her top. A sudden urge to reach forward and grab Ai by the collar and kiss her flooded her mind but she kept herself composed, she was not going to miss the opportunity.
“Tell me, Gaki-san… why is it that you’re so tense?”

The younger’s lips parted in surprise, but no word came out. Was it really that obvious? Was she becoming that drawn into Ai’s natural charms that she had forgotten she shouldn’t get intimidated in the first place?
“It’s… nothing.”
“Nothing.” Ai repeated, unimpressed.
“Fine!” Gaki gave in, laying her true intentions on the table. “Ai-chan, I’m really curious about your sexuality. It’s just that… you have experienced everything so far haven’t you?”
“Well,” the waitress started, having predicted this would eventually come – “… let’s just say I made the choices that I wanted, when I wanted, I had no limits when it came to my emotions and… that’s all you need to know.”
Gaki stared into the dark honey orbs in front of her “I’m still curious about you. I want to know how it will feel like if…”
“If we were to become more intimate. If we were to kiss. If we were to have sex. Go on, say it. Because the feeling is mutual. It will happen if you want it to.” The waitress added in a slow whisper, with a big grin plastered from side to side, thinking that she had caught her prey even easier than expected and that the younger would sink in her chair, blushing, just like the rest, and that Ai was the tough one. She thought that she had managed to seduce a convinced straight girl, since that was her goal all along.

Gaki kept silent, feeling her heart rate pick up the pace a bit. But when the waitress had least expected it and was about to laugh at the bean’s adorable blush, Gaki snatched Ai’s hand from the table into her own, quickly leaning in, her eyes dancing from the determination. “I will hold you to that promise, Ai-chan.”
The waitress blinked several times, realizing that their friendly dialogue had been steered in a completely different direction, and not by her own choosing.
To her astonishment, the bean did not release her until the closing time was announced, and by the time that the older got up from the table, she had realized that the “friendship” trap has been used against her. The last sly smile that the younger shot her seducer was full of promise and secrecy.
“I’ll wait you outside."

Leaning against an old cherry tree, Gaki looked up at the sky wondering what will follow, thinking about her true self, about what her true orientation was when it comes to love. The waitress was not late to come out of the bistro.
"See you tomorrow! Otsukare~" Muffled cheers were heard before the door was closed, drawing Gaki's attention just in time to notice Ai's skirt bouncing around her thighs as she skipped down the stairs.
Gaki licked her lips unwillingly. A couple of buttons loosened and the top really did justice to her chest as she pushed it out, and she stood there waiting, her inviting smile never quivering.
There were no words to be said. Their eyes roamed each other's bodies again, this time without restraints.

Ai's small steps brought her closer to the tree, the sole passion in their eyes making Gaki's intimate parts grow warmer. Without notice, they embraced against the tree and clung to each other fervently while their lips locked, the smell of intimacy inciting them both unbearably. Gaki's heart was racing against Ai's chest as they tasted each other, throwing her hands on the older girl's butt to tug at her skirt brutally before squeezing it hard, while the older grabbed Gaki by the hair and moved her head this way or that to deepen their kiss.
They moved together like in a well-known choreography, their bodies responding in the same way as Gaki went to slap Ai's hands away to get more access to her chest, leaning in for her lips more since the tree hurt her back. In the end she was grateful for the support because the contact, Ai's scent, the way they swayed together melted her knees away.
Ai pulled back to look at her friend, wiping her wet, smiling lips.
"Are you satisfied yet?" she asked in between breaths.
"Not one bit."
"So you're curious for more."
"Aren't you too?" Gaki whispered naughtily while detaching herself from the tree.
The older started tracing circles on Gaki's stomach, moving her fingers downwards, teasing her before grabbing her hand and dragging her towards her place.
"More or less.."
Their laughter filled the night that was barely beginning, and the notorious over sleeper left aside her night time favourite activity in order to enjoy the new experience unfolding before her to the fullest.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Sexuality" new oneshot up February 3rd]
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2013, 03:59:47 AM »
my goodness you know im glad your back~ :deco: i've miised chu ;3;

and what a great way to come back too :inlove:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 07:10:41 AM »
I love a little steamy action between these two~! Nice come back, for sure.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »
Woah, Aigaki fic!!!  :inlove:

This was something different I have read before and I liked it. (Or at least I don't remember I have read this kind of Aigaki fic...)

Making them both players is just something.... Interesting.

And the ending was soo....  :drool:

Welcome back, though I don't really know you or where have you been, but you can always welcome someone back, right?  :nervous

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 10:40:50 AM »
@kwaiibi: awww, I've missed you too hehe <3  :cow:
@rndy: Why thank you  :oops: I love some AiGaki action too, anytime.  :grin:
@MsSmigge: aw, that's very nice of you!  :oops: Thank you for the feedback, I don't know you either but I do hope to see you around the forums!  :twothumbs

By the way. This is the song that inspired me  XD

edit : did I just see S!hui around here giving me a thanks? XDDD  :heart:

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »
Reasons

What an amazing twist to Robin no koishi! Ahhh! But this knight that she loves so much, its played by Risa right ?! Man I loved the few minutes if knight Risa in that play lol she's so handsome !

Sexuality

One word. Hot!
Man Risa is rarely portrayed as a heartbreaker/player good thing she found Ai and that's why I love your fics, so glad I found your Fics today. :) 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:26:23 PM by H!PShipper »

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 11:43:54 AM »
^ I'm very grateful for the feed-back, thank you!  :oops:

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!  :otomerika:
It does not matter if you have a Valentine or not, if you're planning to confess to someone or if you have slaved all night in the kitchen, burning your fingers in an attempt to cook some chocolate (no idea if people still do that, but meh). What matters is that an occasion like this is such good fanfic material  :lol:
*sigh*
I was really bored the last couple of days, and kind of frustrated too that my boyfriend is 2200 kilometers away in my hometown in Romania, while I keep on sulking under the damp and grey clouds in the UK. :smhid My university life sux.
COME ON MARCH, COME ON ALREADY. I NEED MY FAMILY ;_;

Anywaaaaays, here's a treat for you guys.  :grin:
I must tell you how much I love love love this oneshot  :wub: Haha.
I'm updating it in two parts because it's rather lengthy... But I really hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it  :inlove:
Part two will be updated really soon, and just like 2 years ago, when I wrote Koi Choko (dunno if anyone remembers XD), this will end with an awesomesauce perv  :twisted:
ENJOY!

Valentine's Gift

What could possibly be more depressing than a single woman surrounded by love-crazed couples, floating around everywhere with the stupidest of grins on their faces, chirping along even at my meanest comments since nothing can ruin their pristine perfect moods?
Yes, exactly. A worse scenario is when those couples take every opportunity at hand to let you know, a woman of 25 years old in her own right, just how sad they feel for you and how they would have loved to set you up with someone. “You know, I have this hunch you and person X might actually get along very well…”
Oh, spare me. Not even the friendliest, sexiest, smartest single guy could handle me on this precise day.

As I sank deeper into my couch, I realized that the purple fuzz on my key-chain had been almost completely plucked out in the midst of my irritation. With a deep sigh I threw it to the side, realizing how unfortunate it must have been for my favourite keychain accessory to find itself in the firing line of my jealousy. I scooted to the side to lay on my back, arms and legs stretching pleasantly in the quietness of the apartment.
What would a sane woman in my situation do…? Spend the rest of the evening pitying herself over an extra-large bowl of ice-cream, maybe? Try to go to sleep early so that this doomed day will pass unnoticed?
Pft. I could not help but scoff at my own foolishness. It happened to occur to me out of nowhere that the only thing for women in my situation to do (quite a simple solution to resort to actually, if only I had kept my eyes open instead letting myself be swept away by the grumpiness), was for them to get together for a couple of drinks and laugh at the utter Valentines cheesiness lingering in the air. In an instant I reached for the phone on the table, speed dialling the familiar number kept for emergencies, just-in-cases and whatnots, whose owner was always dear to my heart. 
“Moshi moshi?”
Hearing the soothing voice alone was effective enough to half pull me out of the terrible mood.
“How’s it going, Gaki-san? Are you enjoying this formidable, marvellous evening?”

I could not help but giggle, as I always did, at her unique ways of starting our conversations.
“Ah, you know… just watching a sappy movie by myself, eating the chocolate that I cooked myself by… myself. I’m having such a blast.”
The adorable snorts of laughter that followed brought a smile on my face too; whether we were teasing each other, arguing with each other or laughing at each other, it was always so entertaining.
“Why did you not call me, baka?”
“Hey, don’t blame me. You’re the one with the ever-changing work schedule.”

She kept silent for a couple more seconds as I savoured another small chocolate, leaning more comfortably against the pillows with the satisfaction that after a long afternoon of waiting, her call finally came.
This would not be the first Valentines that we would keep company to one another; I guess true friendship is all about that, and more. Her job may not allow her to be here for me whenever I need her to be- which by the way, happens a lot for some reason, but she does make up for it by stopping by with small gifts or movies at my dorm. From the likes of it, this particular day managed yet again to pull the grumpy out of both of us, just like in the previous years. In our opinions, it’s the chilly reminder that we have failed to find someone special in our lives…one of us at least. 
“This job is going to be the end of me, I swear it. Now tell me, have you been studying for your finals?”
“Ha~i!”
She gave a pleased hum at the pride in my voice, just the thing I needed to hear after a long day.
“Good Gaki.” I could almost feel her fingers pat me on the head, making me slide on my back from the sitting position with a small smile. “Then if you’re free…Ano… Do you feel like going out…?”
“Eeh? Isn’t that kind of romantic, Aichan? You never let me go out with you at night, for the sake of my course attendance. Is this… by any chance… a date?”
At her silence I was both sad that I could not see the priceless reaction on her face and also grateful that she could not witness the huge mischief written all over mine.
“Shut up, you idiot. Are you coming or not?”
Her tone was not scolding or in any way near upset; she was on the verge of laughing, I just knew her too well.
“Yes, take me with you! I’m such a bad girl, going on a date with Ai-chan on a weekday!”
“Baka.”

21:32
I'm here. Are you ready yet?
To: Gaki-san

When the text message was sent, Ai rested her hand casually on the steering wheel, her eyes wandering aimlessly into the darkness of the street. She thought of the long-lasting relationship that she shared with the only person able to fully understand her, even better than she ever could, of their friendly little routines and their secrets, of how similar they truly were.  Even now, after so many years since the young student confessed her love to her and Ai was not ready to reciprocate them, even if things have remained the exact same way and their friendship was not damaged, the older woman still thought about it, from time to time. Risa’s maturity and her ability to move on without jeopardizing the strong bond that they had, as nothing more than best friends, gained Ai’s appreciation and gratefulness.
A light knock on the window pulled her out of her thoughts; Gaki was waving shyly with one hand while trying to keep herself warm with the other. As she unlocked the door, two more details drew Ai’s attention: the fancy, curly hairstyle and the touch of red gloss on Gaki’s smiling lips.
“Ah, this is so exciting!” the younger exclaimed as she shut the door behind her, leaning over to give her best friend a hug.
“Ne… Gaki-san?” the older mumbled into her friend’s neatly curled locks, rubbing her back comfortingly to warm her up in their embrace.
“Yes?”
“…Why are you so dressed up?”
Gaki pulled away, the obvious glint of puzzlement in her eyes still less noticeable than the satisfaction caused by Ai’s acknowledgement.
“Well, I thought I’d dress up for you since it’s our first date. Why, you don’t like it?”

Of course Ai liked it. How could she not admit how nicely that navy blue dress fitted on her hips, how gorgeous was her pair of black boots and how perfect was the amount of skin showing in between them? To make matters even more awkward, as Gaki slipped the coat off her shoulders, to place it on the back seat together with her purse, Ai found herself staring at the taunting cleavage, not very revealing but still intriguing enough to make you want to imagine more.
“This is not a date, baka.” She repeated stubbornly, slightly troubled that unlike her best friend, she was dressed as casually as always.
“I know, I know, I was just teasing. Mou~ loosen up a bit!”
Ai reached forward to turn on the engine, agreeing to herself that Risa was right; she would not let her bad mood ruin this outing or spoil the thrill for her gorgeous friend. “I’m supposed to be the one in charge with the teasing. Jeez, when did you grow up like this?” she asked, trying to keep her eyes on the roadway and not on the girl’s body.
“Ai-chan, I’m 23 and I’m about to graduate. You cannot expect me to be babied around by you forever.”

As much as the older woman had tried to deny it over the past couple of years, Gaki proved yet again she was right. Just that, this time, the accompanying ‘proof’ that she was no longer Ai’s ‘little sister’ caught the driver a bit off guard, a knot settling in her throat.
“You smell really nice, by the way” was all she said.

Gaki was the one to get out of the car first, literally launching herself out the door, impatient to see where she had been brought for the night by her best friend since she did not know the neighbourhood. In an instant her eyes widened; even if the cold February wind rose goose bumps all over her exposed arms and neck, the mew of delight that she let out at the sight of a gorgeous coffee house with huge glass windows made Ai pat herself on the back for the idea.
She placed the coat that had been forgotten inside the car on Gaki’s shoulders, rubbing her arms for her from behind, almost hugging her, the urge to scold right on the tip of her tongue but she refrained herself.
“Aichan! I’ve never been here before~”
The older woman’s quiet chuckle was cut short when her friend turned around to face her. Next thing she knew, arms were linked around her neck and a warm body pressed against hers softly and sweetly. The stunned Ai even earned herself a peck on the cheek for her good deed too; for a bookworm finally released to nightlife activities would never hold back from showing some gratitude, she knew too well.
Ai took the girl in her arms, the instinct telling her to pull her even closer against the curves of her own body. As she buried her face in the nicely scented locks, she felt a strange mix of two different feelings tumble up her stomach. On one hand, she was very grateful that the most important person in her life was there for her, both sharing the awful consequence of ending up alone on Valentines because of their earlier tendencies to keep pushing guys away.
On the other hand… Ai Takahashi was very, very turned on.
She could not believe it herself, but it was as simple as that.
Even if she had NEVER thought of seeing the day when her own best friend would make her feel so tingly, it was just too painfully enticing to not enjoy.

“This place is indeed very nice…and these pastries are just mmm~” the young graduate-to-be exclaimed longingly as she took a taste of her chocolate –filled cake, in the shape of a heart, only one among various other flavours on the platter.
Normally, such a sight would make Ai’s glycemic level skyrocket from the amount of cheesiness, much more so now that their outing was indeed starting to look like a typical Valentines date. She took a glimpse of her best friend from the corner of her eye, and felt her lips turn upwards unwillingly; the girl was just too adorable, flustering over the divine taste. If Gaki was happy, then so was Ai.
“Why is it so empty, I wonder…?”
“Most of the customers that usually come here are too busy clubbing tonight.”
“Ah, I see…Well that’s a pity.” Gaki added, licking her full lips in a rather mesmerizing way. “On a Valentines evening I’ve always seen myself in a quiet place, not many people around, only a special someone keeping me company… just like we’re doing right now!” she squealed at the sudden realization “Arigato, Aichan!”

With a nod, Ai turned her attention on her green tea, loving the warmth against her palms. All her senses opened up without her knowledge to the signals that her best friend was sending; it was plain certainty that Gaki’s crush was more alive than ever and Ai was absolutely not oblivious to that even if she acted like it, to protect the girl from being hurt.
But still… Why did she crave for her body to respond in the exact same way that Gaki needed her to? Why did such a casual embrace that happened so many times before trigger just now that chain reaction of pleasant pulses in the lower part of her body? Was it because of the general fuss around this particular day, when every living being craved for the chance to love and be loved?

“Ai-chan? You’re unusually quiet. Have you been listening to me?”
The older woman raised her head, blinking several times.  “Actually, no” she exhaled deeply, putting on the apologetic face that would always get her out of trouble “Gomen, Gaki-san~ You were saying?”
“Mou~ I don’t like it when you space out like that… Just what on Earth are you thinking of?”
After being treated with one of the gravest moments of silence in Takahashi Ai’s history, the bean instantly regretted snooping around; after all, Ai-chan’s work problems were none of her business and this date was supposed to make her forget about all the constraints and the pressure.
“Oh, I know!” she continued playfully “You’re wondering what will be my present in return for all these cakes you bought me.”
Ai shot her a confused look but her best friend quickly shrugged it off “You must know that my present in home-made, and I did not take it with me.”
“Eeh? Uso!! You actually baked something for me?”
“Yep!”
“When will I get it then?” the older could already feel her excitement building up; a Valentines gift would be the last thing she needed in order to call it a day.
“You’ll receive your present when you get me back home.”
“Should we leave then?” the older inquired impatiently, starting to get up from the table when a hand held her in place by the shoulder.
“Na-ah, you’re not thinking of abandoning all these fabulous pastries, are you? Besides, I don’t plan for this evening to end this soon. Ano...Sumimasen!”
Gaki started beckoning for their waitress to come over as her best friend sulked in her chair, her watch indeed showing that it was still early.
“Can I help you with anything else?” the waitress offered, her smile never wavering.
“Hai, do you serve wine here, by any chance?”
“Actually we do, what kind of wine is to your liking?”
Ai could not help but disapprove of her friend’s idea “Oi, chotto Gaki-san! Did you forget you have classes tomorrow?”
But the young graduate-to-be ignored Ai’s intervention, determined to end the evening her own way “A Choya plum wine should be just fine, thank you.”
“I’ll be right back with your order.”

Gaki’s polite smile disappeared as soon as the waitress turned to leave; she leaned over the table to give her friend a piece of her mind, hissing under her breath: “I told you to loosen up, Ai-chan! My classes are in the afternoon tomorrow. Now that you brought me here, you have to suck it up, I’m not leaving so soon.”
Ai stared silently into the fiery eyes before her, her mouth agape at Gaki’s never-before intent to stay in control. It did kind of suit her after all, Ai-chan thought, as she stared unflinchingly at her friend’s beautiful face. The dim light of the candle was bestowing upon her a very sultry look, and for some reason such a confident Niigaki Risa was starting to put Ai’s imagination on fire again.
“Fine,” the older gave in, smacking herself on the head for having such odd urges to jump across the table on her best friend “I’m still the driver though, so you’ll be drinking alone.”

Yosh! :twisted: Comments are loved  :grin:
Edit : I apologize if the POV switching is disturbing. XD It's just that I imagined the oneshot like that and I went ahead with it :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:27:14 PM by Ada XD »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Valentine's Gift" PART 1 - February 14th]
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
You just gave me an idea that I should write something for valentines day too XD Lets see if I have time, for I'll return home this evening/night Yup, my valentine's day goes with working and travelling and the only thing that awaits me at home is an empty house which is under dust and must be cleaned, dang XD  Well at least my good friend called me...

I love it how Risa is making Ai do what she wants and wont let the stubborn monkey get away~

On the other hand… Ai Takahashi was very, very turned on.

Just go with your feelings Ai-chan!!! Lol, this made me laugh for some reason XD

“Fine,” the older gave in, smacking herself on the head for having such odd urges to jump across the table on her best friend “I’m still the driver though, so you’ll be drinking alone.”

Yes! Bring the alcohol and lets get Ai-chan drunk so Risa can seduce her, but dammit Ai's the driver....  :err: Well Risa will manage to do something with her nee~

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!  :cow:

Happy valentines day to you too!

ps.

this will end with an awesomesauce perv :twisted:

*Erases the line away* YES PLEASE!!! XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
Valentines perv story yay~! Can't wait for that. This is really, how should I put it? Ero-Kawaiii? XD Ai-chan is so protective over Gaki-san and it's cute, Gaki-san is cute, but the implications of what will happen later are pretty hot. Already want more of this!

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2013, 12:23:18 PM »
@MsSmigge : awww, yes, please do write! :D we can never have enough of AiGaki smut fluff  :wub: I've been meaning to check your thread for quite a while, and I will do that really soon, look forward for my feedback  :twothumbs
@rndy : YES. ;D Ero-kawaii is the perfect way to describe my favourite writing style  :oops: You're quite right about the implications~ Sorry to keep you waiting and thank you  :heart:

Here's the second part darlings  :yossi: :otomerika:
My face was hurting from grinning like an idiot while writing it. I'm f***ing serious right now. I had to take breaks and relax because I was just too overwhelmed  :lol: I've pushed away my love for H!P ever since Aichan graduated, and now it hit me back with full force xD By the way, I watched AiGaki's fanclub tour last night, the latest one, AND DAMN WERE THEY HAWT OR WAT :fap I miss them so bad ;_;
poor kawaii-beam being spammed with my fangirl ranting  :bleed eyes:
OH, ALMOST FORGOT.
Raise your hand those who want the perv, I will pm them to you as soon as I can  :grin: *is feeling deliciously evil* :twisted:

Valentine's gift PART 2

Anata onegai yo~ Seki wo tatanai de~
Iki ga kakaru hodo~Soba ni ite hoshii~
Anata ga… Suki nan desu!

Ai found the simple task of climbing up the stairs quite a challenge, mainly because she was doing the job for two persons; apparently the curly-haired student was focusing more on getting the lyrics to the song right rather than actually paying much effort to get to her room. The sober woman of the two was quite irritated, but not by the fact that the girl was heavily leaning into her, a hand “accidentally” grabbing at her butt; she was irritated by the little show that her best friend was putting for the whole dorm, in the middle of the night.
“Stop fooling around, baka. You couldn’t have gotten so wasted just from half a bottle.”
“It’s the dizziness, Ai-chan, but I’m not drunk~” she whined while clinging even harder to her friend’s neck, secretly enjoying the closeness in between their bodies.

Once at the door, Ai leaned against the wall quite exhausted from the constant dragging of her friend up to the second floor. On the other hand, Gaki fumbled helplessly with the key, trying to look as if she was in deep focus but repeatedly accusing that there were two locks and she had no idea which one to use. In the midst of her “concentration”, Gaki threw the coat off her shoulders as if it were the greatest burden, finally succeeding in slipping the key inside, offering yet another look at her sexy outfit to her tired friend.
“Ha!” she exclaimed victoriously while shaking her finger at the lock ”you were no match for me.”
Having witnessed such a rare behaviour from her best friend, the older was yet again torn between either relishing in the stimulant view of Gaki’s sexy outfit or laughing out loud at her grogginess. She had never seen her studious friend drunk before.
Gaki pushed the door dramatically to make an alluring entrance and Ai made sure to pick up the poor, innocent coat on the floor before following her friend inside.
It was pitch black. As soon as the door was closed being them and the lock was safely set back, without notice, the younger woman plunged forward and took a surprisingly good aim at her friend’s lips, stroking the sides of her face lovingly.
From the surprise, the coat in Ai’s hand dropped to the ground again. She was taken aback, no doubt about it, but she did nothing to stop it even if every corner of her mind was screaming that this was wrong. Truth be said, she had been craving for this to happen and she had been alone for too long…

Risa’s lips were deliciously moist and sweet, still fragrant from the glasses of wine she had. Ai’s heart was racing, her arms reached forward, they clung to each other heatedly as their tongues met hard against one another. At the terrible intimacy enveloped by the darkness, Ai chose to disregard the panic. At least by not seeing, she could allow the rest of her senses take over since everything about the kiss felt too good.
She got pushed several steps behind towards the bed and in the blink of an eye the older woman was on her back, Gaki landing on top of her whole length. It was crystal clear now that Gaki was far from drunk.
“Ah… I need you so bad” the young student whispered against her lips.
At that point, Ai’s intimate parts were tingling more than ever. Gradually, sensually, the kiss Gaki initiated was turned into various small ones, since she was too busy fumbling with the chest beneath her to concentrate on her kissing technique. “I really do, I’m tired of waiting~” she repeated with a hiss, bringing her lips to the area in between Ai’s breasts.

Still in complete darkness, Gaki was cuddled up against her lover’s chest with a satisfied smile. Ai on the other hand, while staring into nothingness, was absently brushing her fingers through the bean's ruffled hair.
“I can’t believe what we just did.”
At her lover’s words, the bean tightened the hug around the smooth torso “Why is it so hard to believe? I’ve been imagining this moment for a very long time.”
“Oh, did you?” she teased, pinching a certain area on her lover’s chest, eliciting a suppressed squeal from her. The, she immediately regretted it. Whatever took over her, she should have stopped it in time. While she pondered as to what were the odds for their relationship to go haywire in the immediate future, a bitter smile cornered her lips. “Gaki-san, this is truly unbelievable, I mean… Why did it happen just now? Is it because of this stupid celebration?”
In reply, the younger woman let out a warm sigh against her lover’s skin “You always looked at me in one way only, as the girl you needed to take care of. But you know, Aichan…?” she looked up without even seeing, cupping the side of Ai’s face “You don’t need to worry anymore.”

The contradictory thoughts kept bothering the older woman for a couple more minutes, and the silence surrounding them soon caught the naked bean dozing off, her muscles loosening up around the body she was pressed against.
“Oi. Gaki-san.”
There was no answer.
“Gaki-saaan~” the older whined again, lifting up her lover’s chin to peck her on the lips; she immediately felt them spreading into a sneaky grin.
“Nani yo…?” she breathed huskily “Want another round?”
“No, baka. Not that! Aren’t you forgetting something?”
The young student slightly lifted her head in confusion, feeling Ai’s warm breath on her forehead; they were that close. “I don’t think so.”
“My present, Niigaki.” she ruled, her tone both bossy and pleading; “Where is it?”
“Ahaa~ gomen Ai-chan. I’ll get it for you.”

The young student got up from her lover’s arms reluctantly, turning to the side to turn on the lamp on the nightstand. As she took a couple of moments to get used to the sudden light, Ai got a good glimpse through her squinting eyes at a smooth, naked back. She grinned weakly, biting her lip.
Gaki pulled a shirt over her head and headed towards the desk; again, Ai could not take her eyes away. She wondered why on Earth she denied herself with such fierceness the chance to return her best friend’s passionate love over the course of the past years. Everything at that point seemed natural, cosy and outflanked by the loveliest sense of protection. None of them was hurt because of the tremendous step that they took with the same amount of willingness.
Gaki shyly stepped back towards the bed, taking a seat on the edge to face her lover. She handed over a heart-shaped box and Ai wasted no more time to take it, smirking in delight at the girl’s blush.
She held the girl’s gaze even after the small lid was taken off; there was something in the way their eyes connected that both of them found familiar, since it was definitely not the first time that they were able to stare deep into one another’s thoughts and still be amazed by it every single time; nothing had changed after all.
Ai finally looked down from the intimate and profound proof of how compatible they truly were, gasping softly at the sight of various chocolates, shaped differently, surrounding a pink piece of paper in the middle. As she read Gaki’s neatest handwriting yet, Ai’s lips pursed together. What she felt shooting through her body was a ripple of emotion so intoxicating that she started to feel unusually giddy.

Watashi no Takaramono.
Daisuki yo, Aichan~

Moreover, as she read the heartfelt confession over and over again, a stingy pressure covered the centre of her face. The big cry-baby was about to strike again.
She looked up teary-eyed to meet her lover’s shy smile. There was the meaningful and electrifying connection again. She put the box to the side and spread her arms, welcoming her eager lover to straddle her and pamper her with soft kisses.
Even if the older of the two took more time in realizing it, now they both knew that the “special someone” they have been looking for was right there all along.

- the song Gaki-san was singing is Romance, Pepper Keibu's Coupling ;D
- the confession means "You're my treasure." I think  :bleed eyes: my Japanese is such a phail
- the perv does not quite follow... the same patters as the typical... pervs.   :shakeit:

YAY. This is it I guess... I really hope you enjoyed it <3 *happy dance*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:49:41 AM by Ada XD »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Valentine's Gift" PART 2 - February 16th]
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2013, 02:16:31 PM »
Awww this was so cute~  :wub:

“Nani yo…?” she breathed huskily “Want another round?”

“No, baka. Not that! Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Damn you Ai-chan, the answer to that is always yes when Risa asks it...  :bleed eyes:

And Risa winning the battle against her lock was just something hilarious... XD I don't know why but it made me laugh~

And that present was quite cute  :wub: At least I would have melted if someone gave me something like that XD (Maybe because I love chocolate and go hyper after eating it....)

And then happy ending~ Just cute.

- the perv does not quite follow... the same patters as the typical... pervs.   :shakeit:

*Raises both hands up and jumps around like this  :panic:* ME ME ME I WANT IT!!!!! Lol....  :nervous

Great, cute ans awesome story. I really like it  :wub:
And what comes to my valentine Aigaki Fic... It doesn't exist XD I just didn't get any good ideas so I decided to wait when AiGaki fluff inspiration kicks me again. Nah, who I am trying to cheat, it kicks me all the time XD But I just didn't get anything in my mind this time and cause I am just so damn lazy right now... :nervous

And indeed I am waiting for your feedback XD I just love comments~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:28 PM »
*raises hand* Do you even need to ask?  :lol: I'm more of a sucker for pervs than I am anything else.

Despite the slight Japanese fail ('ore' is very masculine XD )I love how unabashedly sexy this is. I love Takagaki, I really do. :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2013, 01:45:17 AM »
im sorry i didnt reply to the 1st pard ada ;3; but hot damn i loved this~! spoiled demanding risa is always the best~  :deco: and who doesnt love some ero kawaii goodness?

and you know i want that perv plz n thanks! keep it up nee! :thumbsup
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2013, 02:16:13 PM »
lol lol lol..
Seem like gakisan planned all this huh..
to get aichan to go back to her house with her and do naughty things huh :twisted:
spoiled demanding risa <3
hahahahaha

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 01:48:57 AM »
@MsSmigge : Who doesn't like comments? xD I quite enjoyed reading yours  :heart: I'm glad you liked this~
 I have yet another idea for an oneshot, a more realistic one this time lol but I'll have to get past these 3 deadly days first  :nervous (an important phase test and the assignment deadline ._.) Also, chocolate is always a piece of heaven. nuff said.

@rndy : hahaha sorry, I know. XD I would have done the exact same thing. Y DO U NEED TO ASK GIMME DEM PERV NAO And awww man, I just KNEW that maybe 'watashi' would have been more suited. I'm gonna go and change it xD Thanks~  :wub:
@kawaiwai : don't worry about it <3 as long as you liked it and it was entertaining for you I'm happy  :grin: :otomerika:
@alwaysYou : Yes XDD <3 Actually that's my favourite type of Gaki ever portrayed in fics oxo well along with rndy's legendary rendition of badass Gaki in Black and Blue that blew my socks away a long time ago. I have no idea why people make her so vulnerable in fics D: owait that's the exact same thing I did in my newest fic... nevermind  :banghead:

*delivers perv as promised*

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »
Drunk Gaki-san, I can only imagine how Adorable she can be lmao. How Ai-chan kept Risa waiting for so long, I Don't understand. So I liked the way you portrayed Risa's "I need you so bad" OMG Hot!oh speaking of hot, I'd like that perv please~   ^^

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2013, 01:36:29 PM »
how disappointing to miss such a nice post at such a good timing. sorry i'm late

:hand: :hand: :hand: i want to read the perv, plz pm me thanks :grin: hope it won't be too late to request this  :nervous
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:42:40 PM by yellow »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Know the Feeling