JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Talk That

Author Topic: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)  (Read 37249 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 11 now up!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 11:53:00 PM »
Risa started to ssexy beast but one sharp look from Ai was enough to make her stop
Omg XD

I love the different ways Takagaki go about giving advice. Unfortunately, it's not Maimi Airi's into. Which definitely sucks for Maimi. Maybe there's still hope, though, right?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2010, 05:31:27 AM »
lol so maimi finally got to say it, yay!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »
way  to go Ai-chan and Gaki-san.... :thumbsup

i hope Maimi and Airi will be fine.... :sweatdrop:

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 03:01:58 AM »
wow ... two chapter.  :lol: Thank you.  :)
TakaGaki giving advice to Maimi? um ... it´s unusual.  XD  however it´s interesting.  :)
Maimi poor  :cry: I have a question,  :lol: Maimi kiss to airi, now i wonder, Airi felt something for that kiss?
I´m sorry ,  writer.  but I'm curious.  8) So, I really like the interaction of Saki x Miyabi,  :wub:  they´re funny and sometimes a bit clumsy, it´s funny and cute.  :heart:

good chapter,  writer.  :)
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2010, 03:01:07 PM »
Not a Kids fan, but you got me hooked from first chapter on :thumbsup Not to mention the occasional cameos from dorky TakaGaki (not to mention hawt) is a major plus :lol:

Interesting story :twothumbs So now Saki like Miya and vice versa? A confession is on the way right? XD But oh shucks, Airi like Miya too? Poor Maimi :O

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 05:22:54 PM »
Man it's been ages since I updated, First I found out about the graduations of Eri Jun and Lin which knocked me back at bit, it's hard loosing your 3 favorites in a group you know and Jun is probably my favorite overall so I was In a bit of shock so didn't write for a bit, then My sister came home from Australia where she now lives so time was lost to spend some with her but finally, we have chater 12 ready  :sweatdrop: just in time as well, Im go on holiday for a few days tommorow!!!

@badsaints: glad I got you hooked  :D Don't worry TakaGaki are not finishe yet!!!

@Maimi_Yajima: giving advice is what mums and dads do right :roll: We may soon see what Airi thinks about that kiss. :panic:

@abok: Well lets hope that TakaGaki have help at bit, Maimi's got a crunch moment coming up.....

@Kuro87: Now all Maimi has to do is tell Airi she likes her.....

@rndmnweird: you will have to wait and see :P

Anyways thanks for the comment's here's chapter 12

Chapter  12

Chinami sat on her bed reading a magazine, or at least trying to, the problem was her attention kept on being taken away by her rather nervous friend, who at this moment was pacing up and down in her room.

“Chii what am I going to do?” Miya asked nervously

“Stopping being so nervous would be a good start” Chii replied continuing to read the magazine in her hands

Chinami had been surprised when her mother had shouted up to her that Miya was at the door, she knew her friend was having her first official date with Saki tonight, Miya had pratically destroyed Chii's hearing when she had shouted the news to her jubilantly down the phone. When Chinami saw the look on Miya's face however she knew just why she had come over at such short notice, this was one of the very rare times where the all ways cool, all ways composed Miyabi Natsuyaki was actually nervous.

“What is I can't think of anything to talk about?” Miya asked making Chii pause her reading one again

“Miya, this is Saki we're talking about, you know, the girl you speak to most of the time” Chinami replied before continuing on reading

“Yeah, of course, you're right” Miya said moving over to inspect herself in Chii's Mirror “I do look OK don't I?”

Chinami looked up from her magazine “You're asking me for fashion advice? The great fashion setter Miyabi Natsuyaki is asking me for advice!”

Miya looked at friend who was dressed in a pair of jog pants and an old Berry tour t-shirt “Good point”

“Hey I'm only dressed like this because I'm staying in tonight” Chinani's response got a 'yeah right' look from Miya making her decide it would be a good time to get a little bit of revenge on her friend.

“Look do you want my advice or not?” She asked Miya before turning the page of her magazine “Hey look, top ten dating tips!”

“Really!” Miya said excitedly moving to grasp the magazine off of Chinami

“No, only joking” Chinami replied laughing at Miya's expression

“Chii don't tease me like that! I'm finding this hard enough as it is” Miya said pouting

“Sorry, Sorry” Chinami replied “You wanted my advice on how you looked, Miya I think you look amazing, I'm sure Saki will like it” she added trying to reassure her friend who seemed to be getting only more and more nervous.

“What if I tell a joke and she doesn’t find it funny?”

“Miya I don't.....”

What id I spill a drink on her?”

“Miya if.....”

“What do I do if I fart?! What if....”

BAM! Chinami slammed the magazine down on her bedside table stopping Miya mid-sentence “Now I have got your attention will you please just listen to me. First, stop thinking stupid things it's not helping anyone, secondly this is Saki we're talking about, just be yourself, that's all she wants remember there's no point in trying to make a good first impression with her, Saki know what you are truly like and she like you for being that person, nothing else, not the way you talk, how funny you are, what you wear, no Saki likes you for being you, nothing more, nothing less”

“Chii” Miya said quietly her eyes starting to fill with tears “I know I'm being silly, it's just I really don't want to mess this up!”

Chinami sighed “I think you may need this more than me” she said getting up and taking something out of her desk draw and handing it too Miya

“A good luck charm?” Miya asked wondering why Chii had given it too her

“I don't think you need it myself” Chinami said “But it might give you some confidence so take it with you tonight”

“Thank-you” Miya said quietly wiping the the tears from her eyes

Chinami started to giggle “Miya you've just messed up your make-up silly!” walking over to Miya and wiping away the smudges around her eyes with a finger

“God I look a mess” Miya said looking into Chinami’s mirror, “Can I borrow some make-up?”

“Sure” Chinami replied

A few moments later Miya had re-done her face and was looking all pretty again “OK that should do” she said to herself turning round to Chinami to get her opinion

“Very nice” Chinami said guessing what Miya was after before running over and giving Miya a hug “You OK?”

Yeah I feel better now” Miya replied “Look I better be going, I'll be late for Saki”

“Yeah you can't be late, I'll see you off” Chinami replied heading downstairs with Miya

When they reached the door Miya turned round “Thanks for tonight” she said moving in and hugging Chinami “It really meant a lot to me”

“Don't be daft that's what I'm here for” Chinami replied slightly embarest as she hugged Miya back “Remember you'll be fine, now go get your girl!”

Miya smiled “Yeah I will, see you later” she said heading off down the street

“Hey Miya” Chinami said “Don't fart” Miya went red with embarrassment at what she had said earlier as she just nodded at her friend in response. Chinami giggled at Miya's embarest reaction “Good luck!” she shouted watching Miya as she headed off down the street as she closed the door.

Chinami leant back against the now closed door and took a deep breath, Miya was really confusing her at the moment, Chinami knew full well that they would only ever be friends but....

“Why does mu heart beat faster when I see her sometimes?” Chinami asked herself before slowly going back upstairs to her room.

Miya walked away from Chii's house and into the city, as she walked she slowly moved a hand up to her heart.

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” she thought to herself as she continued to walk “Nerves! That's it, I must be nervous about meeting Saki” she told herself as she headed off for her date.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 12 now up!
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »
this is bad......  :smhid

chii is in love with miya??? :shocked

oh god.....  :banghead:

looks like a storm is coming on their relationship..... :sweatdrop:

where's yurina when we need her???she should be the one dating chii (hahaha...just kidding) :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »
Lol, Miya is so cute, getting all nervous over her date. Chii to the rescue, I guess~!

“Why does mu heart beat faster when I see her sometimes?” Chinami asked herself before slowly going back upstairs to her room.

Miya walked away from Chii's house and into the city, as she walked she slowly moved a hand up to her heart.

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” she thought to herself as she continued to walk “Nerves! That's it, I must be nervous about meeting Saki” she told herself as she headed off for her date.

Oh my god, nooo~! Not potentially messing up my MiyaSaki!! D:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 07:34:56 AM »
Well I guess avoid trouble and adds more but it adds an intriguing twist to the story

can't help saying it from the guy who has miyarii in his fic XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 07:33:35 AM »
The nerve wrecking experience of "first" date :lol:

Yabai! Chii also like Miya? :huhuh Poor Miya XD Who to choose~ Who to choose~ *whistle*

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2010, 09:24:53 AM »
Wow, forgot to comment after I read this  :doh:

*clears throat* Nnnoooooooooo.  :banghead: I was hoping in the past chapters that Chii liked somebody other than Miya. I approve of MiyaxChii but only when it doesn't mess with MiyaSaki.  :P

I like how Miya has so many suitors in your fic. I'm interested in seeing who ends up with who.  :yep:  :wub:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2010, 11:54:39 AM »
I am an Idiot, I go t visit my my and what do I forget...yes the chapter I was going to post!!! :doh: :banghead:

Still I will start work on the chapter after it so expect two in short succesion next week!!!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 13 now up!
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2010, 03:48:15 PM »
You know I could probably write a story on what went wrong while writing this, I lost it, found it, forgot it, had alot of it wiped when my computer crashed, forgot it again... but finaly it's done, sorry for the wait.

On the plus side I should have another chapter done later this week, as long as nothing eles goes wrong that is...... :panic:

@ Abok hmm yes Miya's life may start to get a bit more complicated, as for Yurina.....

@ Rndmn&Kuro87 hmm I wonder what Chii's part in the Miya/Saki plot is..... :panic:

@ Badsaints this chapter will show you how the date goes, enjoy!

@ Tundra nice to have you along for the ride, also read Rndmn and Kuro's comment above

well here we go.....

Chapter 13

Miya looked into into the water around the fountain at which she and Saki had agreed to meet. Miya for the first time she could remember has arrived to something before Saki and without much to do while she waited had inspected the fountain, it had not taken her long to spot the coins in the bottom of the pool in which the fountain sat, thrown in by people hoping that the wish they made afterwards would come true. Miya who was not usually a superstitious type but today she was contemplating the idea, Miya thought that she could probably use all the help she could get for her date tonight, before she could act on her idea, a voice called out to her

“Miya!”

Miya turned round to see Saki walking towards her. “Come on Miya” she thought to herself “get of to a good start, say something clever”

“Um....Hi” Miya managed to stutter out in response “Nice going idiot” she thought to herself  angrily

“Hi yourself” Saki smiled at    Miya “You ready to go then? The restaurant is only over there” Saki pointed to a restaurant just over the street from where the fountain was

“Yeah lets go” Miya replier nervously clutching onto the good luck charm that Chii had given her as they headed towards the restaurant

It did not take long for them to be seated and soon both girls had a menu in front of them and were deciding what to have

After a few minutes Saki peered over the top of her menu and asked “Do you know what you want yet Miya?”

“I-I um, was going to order what you had” Miya admitted embarrassed at how silly what she just said might of sounded

“Oh” Saki said looking down into her lap “I er had the same idea as you, I was going to order what you had”

“Well is there something on the menu you want?” Miya asked, Saki nodded in response “Well why don't we say what we want at the same time and then decide between them”

“O.K. lets do that” Saki said agreeing with Miya's plan

“On three” Miya said “One, two, three...”

“Noodles!” both girls said at the same time, it took a while for them to realize that they had just both said the same thing causing both girls to start giggling

“Noodles it is then” Saki said calling over the waiter to order the food

Soon both girls were enjoying their noodles,  both were to hungry to talk at first but something was sticking out of Miya's bag caught Saki's attention.

“Miya is that a charm you have in your bag?” Saki asked curious at what Miya would have one

“Yeah” Miya replied getting the charm out of her bag “Chinami gave it to me, it's a good luck charm, she um, she said that I may some extra help on this date” Miya turned slightly red after saying this and hid her embarrassment by eating another mouthful of noodles

“A good luck charm?” Saki asked still slightly confused “Were you hoping to get lucky tonight?”

Miya nearly choked on her noodles after hearing what Saki had said, it took a while for Saki to realize what she had said and the girl had gone red with embarrassment.

“Miya I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean that, I mean its not that I don,t want to, I just meant....”

“It's O.K. Saki” Miya said after recovering from her choking cutting of Saki's ramblings “Don't worry about it, I just was surprised at what you said”

Saki looked down dejectedly at the remains of her food “Sorry” she said quietly “You must think I'm an idiot”

“Why would I think that?” Miya asked confused at what Saki was getting at

“Because, because I'm so nervous” Saki said sadly “I must look like a fool stumbling through this dinner and everything and you've been so calm and everything”

“Do you know why Chii gave me this charm?” Miya asked “It's because I went over to her house before coming here because I was so nervous about tonight that I couldn't even think strait, I was worried that I would say something stupid, worried that you may not laugh at one of my jokes, worried if you would like what I'm wearing, worried that I wouldn't make you happy” Miya paused to grab hold of Saki's hands not caring who would see “So you see I'm nervous to Saki and I think you are no fool, you're Saki my Captain and even if you were a fool I don't think I would care because you would still be you and I can't really ask for more than that”

Saki looked up at Miya, a smile on her face “I made the great Miyabi Natsuyaki Nervous?”

“Yeah you did!” Miya replied “Don't tell anyone” she joked causing Saki to giggle

“Thank-you” Saki said after the giggling had died down “for saying such nice things about me”

“It's only the truth” Miya replied blushing

“Now that was a corny line, I've been waiting for one all night” Saki said starting to laugh

“Sorry to keep you waiting” Miya replied joining in the laughter

Soon afterwards they had paid for their meal and had headed out of the restaurant and back towards the fountain where they had met earlier that night.

“By the way Miya, what were you looking at earlier in the fountain?” Saki asked

“Coins” Miya said simply

“Coins?” Saki asked “for wishes”

“Yeah” Miya replied “I was going to wish for the date to go well but you turned up before I decided if I was going to make it or not”

“A wish eh” Saki said getting a coin out of her purse “sounds like a good idea” she went over to the fountain and threw the coin in

“What did you wish for?” Miya asked coming over and standing next to Saki

“This” Saki stood up on tip-toes and kissed Miya gently on the lips

Saki looked up into Miya's eyes and waited to see what reaction Miya would give her,as though she was moving in slow motion Miya raised a hand to her lips

“You kissed me?” Miya said in a shocked voice

“Thinking that Miya did not like the kiss Saki turned away to leave, tears forming in her eyes but she felt a hand grab hold of her wrist, slowly Saki turned around and looked at Miya's hand on her wrist and slowly looked up again at Miya's face. Thinking that Miya was angry at her Saki tried to explain what she had done

“Miya, I'm sorry I didn't mean.....”

Saki was interrupted by Miya's lips pressing against her own,, it was only the shortest of kisses but it told Saki all that she needed to know, she looked up at Miya seeing her with a huge grin on her face made Saki start to smile also, she offered her hand to Miya, which she accepted, and the two walked on, hand-in-hand, fingers entwined

“You know at the start of this date I wanted to say something really clever” Miya said in a conversational tone

“Like what?” Saki asked wondering what Miya might of come up with

“Well when I saw you at the start of the date and I was by the fountain I was thinking of throwing a coin in and saying something like, 'I didn't know wishes worked that fast, I wished for an angel and here you are'”

Saki looked up into the face of her new love and smiled “I think overall I actually preferred the Um.....Hi” both girls burst out laughing as they walked down the street, still hand-in-hand.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2010, 03:59:58 PM »
So~ cute! The last lines made me lol. I'm glad it went okay, now, drama! :panic:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »
an update!!!! XD

i've been waiting and this chapter is definitely worth the wait.... :D

miya and saki are so sweet and loving together.... :wub:

but i'm getting anxious about maimi and airi.... :nervous

i wonder what will happen when both of them go to the park..... :?

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 12:30:05 AM »
OMG! This is so cute! :wub: :inlove: Butbutbut I think I want Miyairi! :heart:

About Maimi and Airi's date, perhaps Airi would tell her that she likes Miya....? :twisted: :D

Sorry people! :on speedy: But I always see MiyaSaki couple and I just want to see Miyairi this time. :mon whimper:

Can't wait for next update!  :twothumbs

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2010, 03:35:19 AM »
miya and captain romance.... :heart:

i really hope that both of them will be together until the end... XD i dont want anybody to ruin miyaXcaptain.....   :twisted: i hope maimi will be able to confess to airi.... :panic: and i hope airi didnt freak out when maimi told her that.... :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »
Miya's line was actually really cool and yet I guess she didn't have to try so hard XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2010, 10:54:31 AM »
“Were you hoping to get lucky tonight?”
I know Captain didn't mean it that way but :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Miya I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean that, I mean its not that I don,t want to, I just meant....”
So she does want it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

'I didn't know wishes worked that fast, I wished for an angel and here you are'”
Cheesy~ Thank God she didn't say it XD

Does this mean they are official? :w00t:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »
Thanks for all the comments guys, as usual they allways help!

@Rndmn: Don't worry, drama will be coming..... :panic:

@Abok: You're about to find out about Maimi and Airi.......

@Kano-chan: Hello, welcome to the fic!!! :thumbsup Miyairi eh? you will just have to wait and see  :twisted:

@ memory: hello aswell! Thanks for reading! As for your comment, we will just have to see who ends up with who, wont we.... :twisted:

@Kuro87: I kinda got it into my head that Miya would try to act all cool infront of Saki but fail, thats why she says these types of lines  :lol:

@badsaints: I think its fair to say that Saki got a bit flustered by Miya XD thou perhaps she wanted more than to kiss Saki.... :oops:

Well as you canguess from the commets your about to have an Airi/Maimi chapter, enjoy!...

Chapter 14

Airi looked up into the face of the girl walking ext to her and wondered what was going on in her mind. Airi had happily agreed to meat Maimi in the park, she all ways enjoyed the time she spent with her leader but tonight Airi could tell that something was not right as Maimi, who usually couldn't stop talking when she was with Airi hadn't said a word since they had greeted each other at the entrance of the park. Judging by the look on her face Airi had decided that Maimi was deep in thought,as if she wanted  to ask her something  but wasn't quite sure about how to say it.

Airi wondered if it was about kiss on the cheek that Maimi had given her the other day, instinctively Airi's hand touched the cheek that Maimi had kissed . It had been weird having Maimi kiss her, as far  as Airi could remember Maimi had never been that bold in front of her before so to suddenly receive a kiss, even if it was only on the cheek,  was quite a surprise to her, what was really weird however was that it had made Airi feel all warm inside, just like she felt every time she saw Miya, she had wondered if perhaps she had stronger feeling for Maimi then she ever realized but she had quickly dismissed the idea, she loved Miya, of that she was sure and anyway Airi new that Maimi had no feelings past friendship for her.

She had seen how Maimi and Erika had been when the now model had been in C-ute, Airi could tell that Maimi had strong feelings towards Erika, just like she did towards Miya and knew that Maimi must love Erika, defiantly Maimi was extremely upset when Erika left and Airi assumed that this was because she had lost the girl she loved, Airi had actually never spoken to Maimi about this, as she was sure it would upset her friend to talk about it, but had decided that the best thing to do was just be there for Maimi when she needed it and to help her get over Erika.

Maimi had grown to be like a big sister to Airi, all ways looking out for her and protecting her, perhaps that's why she had felt warm after Maimi had kissed her, because she had a true friend who would be there for her no matter what and who would take your troubles away whatever they may be. Airi wondered then, why it had been so hard to tell Maimi about how she had fallen in love with Miya, she had wanted to tell Maimi so many times but every time she seemed to have an opportunity to do so, she just couldn't bring herself to do it and Airi didn't know why it just felt...wrong telling Maimi about how she loved someone, perhaps tonight that would change she thought to herself but first she wanted to see what was on Maimi's mind.

“You know you can tell me, don't you Maimi” Airi said to the girl walking next to her, still lost in her own thoughts

“Hmm, what?” Maimi replied, too lost in her own world to properly hear what Airi has said

“What's on your mind?” Airi asked again

Maimi, who by now was back from being lost in her thoughts wondered how Airi had know that she had been thinking about something “How do you know I have something on my mind”

“Because you haven't said a word since we met” Airi replied “plus you have that look on your face, the one you all ways have when your deep in thought”

“I have a thinking face?” Maimi asked surprised, she had never known she made a specific face when she was thinking

“Yeah like this” Airi said giving Maimi an impression of what she looked like

“Do I really do that?” Mimi asked, worried after she seeing the face that Airi had made

“Yeah but it's O.K., I think I'm the only one who's noticed it” Airi replied reassuring Maimi “Besides I think it's cute” at this Maimi blushed a little “So are you going to tell me what's on your mind or not?”

“Maybe later” Maimi said looking for a way to change the subject quickly, fortunately she soon found one “Oh look, a carousel!”

Airi's face lit up “Really where?” she asked looking around for it, when she saw it she squealed in delight “Can we go on it Maimi, please?”

“Sure” Maimi agreed, happy that for the moment she had gotten away from the topic of ow to tell Airi she liked her, Airi clapped excitedly when Maimi agreed as she dragged her over towards the carousel, they quickly paid the man running it and got on just a s the ride started.

“I loved these when I was little” Airi said as they went round on the ride patting the horse she was riding on “I all ways liked to pretend that I was a princess and that there was a prince who would come and rid off with me into the sunset” Airi looked down at the floor of the ride before continuing “I suppose that now I like girls there will be no prince who will come for me know” she said sadly

“I suppose that depends on how you decide what makes a prince” Maimi replied looking strait ahead “A prince to me is someone who is there to protect you, someone who will be there for you no matter what, someone who is devoted to you and loves only you, is being a man part of being a prince, to me, not so much, so perhaps your prince is still out there somewhere, waiting for you”

Airi looked at Maimi a grateful look on her face “Thank you Maimi, you all ways seem to know what to say to make me feel better, the words you said were so lovely”

Maimi smiled at Airi “It's all right, I'm glad I could make you feel better” she said “For I want to be your prince Airi” Maimi thought to herself

Soon the ride had finished and the girls got off and thanked the man before continuing on their walk around the park, as they walked they came across a bench overlooking a pond, the evening light shimmered of the surface of the pond giving the area a magical look “It's the perfect place to tell her” Maimi thought to herself

“Lets sit down for a while Airi” Maimi said pointing out the bench to the younger girl

“O.K.” Airi replied simply as they sat down on the bench next to each other

For a minuet or so neither girl said anything as if both of them were building up the courage to say something “I need to tell you something” both girls said at the same time

Maimi smiled at Airi “It's O.K. you go first”

“Thanks” Airi replied standing up and looking at the pond “You remember when we talked about me liking girls?” Airi asked

“Yes, but you're fine with that now aren't you?” Maimi asked, confused at why Airi would bring this topic up

“Yeah I'm fine with it, it's more what I said. It's not that I like girls but rather that I fell in love with one girl, a girl I've been close to for many years, someone who's been there for me for a long time, I just never knew what I felt for then is love”

Maimi began to dare to believe that Airi was talking about her “Airi, who do you mean?” she asked almost to worried to speak

“Miya” Airi said quietly, still looking at the pond “Maimi, I'm in love with Miya”

“Miya?” Maimi asked quietly tears starting to form in her eyes “You love Miya?”

Airi nodded, for some reason she couldn't bring herself to look at Maimi “I-I want your blessings Maimi, I love Miya, but I want you to be happy with it if we ever start dating, I don't want you to be a stranger in my life Maimi, whatever happens”

Maimi wiped the tears from her eyes before getting up from the bench, moving over to where Airi was standing she put a comforting hand on the younger girls shoulder “Airi, I could never be a stranger to you, I will all ways be here for you and-and if you love Miya then I will support you, she's very lucky to have someone special like you love them Airi”

Airi turned around into Maimi's arm's and hugged her “Thank you, I don't think I would have been brave enough to even admit I like her without you by my side, it means a lot to me Maimi, truth be told you mean a lot to me too”

“You mean a lot to me too Airi” Maimi replied returning the hug that Airi was giving her “so much that I will let you go for your happiness” she thought sadly, tears once again beginning to form in her eyes. Maimi was unwilling to let Airi go from the embrace they were in and so the two stayed locked together for some time, if Airi minded she did nothing to complain about it

“We better start heading home” Airi said after a while, finally breaking the hug between them “My parents will start to worry otherwise”

“Yeah lets get you home” Maimi said sadly as they made their way out of the park and of towards Airi's home

The walk to Airi's house was done in silence, a silence that was definitely awkward and not in the least bit comfortable, fortunately for both of them the walk to Airi's house did not take that long so the silence did not have to be suffered for that long, given time to think Airi suddenly remembered that Maimi had something she was going to tell her.

“Maimi, you said earlier that you have something you wanted to tell me, what was it?” she asked

“It doesn't matter Airi, it can wait till another day” Maimi replied quickly, making Airi give her a funny look, to avoid further questions Maimi continued “Go inside quickly, your parents are probably waiting for you”

“O.K. Maimi, goodnight and-and thank-you for tonight” Airi said before hugging Maimi and rushing into the house

“How can I say that I love you after all that you said” Maimi said to herself after Airi's door had closed, tears now flowing freely from her eyes as she could no longer hold her emotions in check, the love of her life loved another, she had failed to tell Airi how she felt and this was the punishment she had to endure “Why does it have to hurt so much” she asked herself as she tearfully made her way home, a final thought crossed her mind about the girl who Airi loved, who she knew must of stolen Airi's heart from her “Damn you Miya!”

After greeting her parents Airi made her way up to her room and laid down on the bed, she was pleased that she had told Maimi about how she liked Miya, it had taken her long enough to do so she thought, but something was bothering her “Why does it feel that I've done something wrong?” she asked herself confused as she readied herself for bed.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Talk That