JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Stupid Liar

Author Topic: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)  (Read 10056 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
« on: October 31, 2010, 02:15:37 AM »

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009’s Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. There's new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime "Transformers" character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is the third film in the Transformers film series, directed by Michael Bay and produced by Steven Spielberg. It is the sequel to Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and is scheduled for release on July 1, 2011 in Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.

Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro and Ramón Rodríguez are set to reprise their starring roles, with Peter Cullen returning as the voice of Optimus Prime, and Hugo Weaving also returning the voice of Megatron. Ehren Kruger, who collaborated in the writing of the second film, was said to be again involved in the writing. Despite having initially been confirmed for the film, and with the film already into principal photography, it was announced that Megan Fox would not be reprising her role from the previous two films. With Fox's character Mikaela being dropped, Sam was assigned a new love interest, who will be played by English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Also, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, having written the first two films, will not return for the third installment in the series, which Orci had earlier somewhat anticipated, fearing the duo would "risk getting stale". Bay has stated that this will be the last installment in the series.

Wiki Page
IMDB
Screen Rant

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 02:16:13 AM »
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 02:23:38 AM by L-san »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 02:17:00 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 02:19:47 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 02:21:56 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »

James Avery as a potential VA for what could be Ultra Magnus or Silverbolt? Nice.

Concept drawing for Shockwave = :thumbsdown
Turning Optimus from a Mack truck to a Peterbilt wasn't that bad, because at least both were big-rig trucks, but FFS Shockwave is NOT a tank! They've already fucked things over by turning Megs from a badass magnum into a plane/tank, and now they're doing the same thing to another iconic Decepticon. :angry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 03:27:18 AM »
WHOA is that Unicron?? Rewriting history!

in 3D too eh? wanna see some more Rosie Huntington-Whiteley :fap

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 06:07:53 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 07:01:19 AM »
WHOA is that Unicron?? Rewriting history!
From the "moustache & beard" he's got, I'm betting that it's Alpha Trion.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 06:41:06 AM »
Returning Autobots:

Optimus Prime: Still the same truck, but with a trailer now, which he'll be able to combine with.
Concept art:

Bumblebee: same alt mode.

Ironhide: same alt mode.

Ratchet: same alt mode, but painted green and grey now.

Sideswipe: new upgraded alt mode, a Silver Chevrolet Corvette Centennial Convertible.

Skids and Mudflap: alt modes upgraded to Black Chevrolet Sparks, with different colored stripes to tell them apart.
Black with green stripes, Skids:

Black with orange stripes, Mudflap:

Wheelie: still the same blue R/C monster truck.

New Autobots:

Silverbolt: alt mode is rumored to be a space shuttle, and voiced by James Avery.

A Ferrari 458 Italia, name unknown for now.

Sentinel Prime: alt mode is a Red/Black Rosenbauer Panther Fire Truck, but this could be misdirection from Bay.

THE WRECKERS - An Elite Autobot Strike-Team, they function essentially as a Commando Unit. The Wreckers consist of three members who transform into modified NASCAR Chevrolet Impala stock cars equipped with machine guns and armed to the teeth. They are known to be brutal and cause a lot of damage when fighting Decepticons. They are generally known to be the best and the toughest die-hard fighters around. The Wreckers tend to be a close-knit combat unit that consider themselves the best of the best. They're often called in to fight when the odds of success are slim. This is the first time they appeared in a live series other than comic books. The Members of The Wreckers are:

A Red #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR Target Chevrolet Impala

A Green #88 Dale Earnhardt, Jr. NASCAR AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala

A Blue #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR Lowe's/Kobalt Chevrolet Impala

Wheeljack: alt mode a Blue Mercedes-Benz E550, Autobot scientist.

A Mysterious Robot with Yellow-Armor that appeared to come to life at the end of the teaser trailer. He is believed to be the hidden Transformer that Bay said the plot will involve.

Returning Decepticons:

Megatron: new alt mode is a Armored Rusty Mack Titan 10-wheeler Tank Truck.

Starscream: still an F-22 Raptor.

Soundwave: same satellite alt mode, but will be involved in battles this time around.

New Decepticons:

Shockwave: rumored alt mode is possibly a Jet Train, and he'll be the main villain.

A Superfund Armored Truck. It has been reported that this Decepticon will be involved in a bank robbery scene. His name has not been confirmed/Identified yet.

The Dreads: A group of Decepticon clones that transform into Chevrolet Suburban Emergency Vehicles. Only Four Dreads are known to appear and there is a possibility more will appear.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline cumigosong

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »
no more Megan Fox :cry:
the most thing I loved from Transformers is gone :cry:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »
Superbowl trailer

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 04:18:33 AM »

Offline onizuka75019

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
Megan fooooooox, i Miss you !!!!!! :banghead:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 08:39:34 AM »
AWESOME! this is the one movie I gotta see. esp. Rosie Huntington-Whitley sssssmokin!

Picked up a copy of the prequel comic and shit got me confused...warning spoilers in there, so read at your own risk.

Offline dcbt

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 07:31:12 PM »

wow... looked so cool... Sentinel Prime

Offline tong510

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 04:56:42 AM »
 :w00t:Wait to see on 3D IMAX

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 05:59:26 PM »
Watched it yesterday. Felt rather average.

First thing, it was a pretty long movie.
I liked most of the past build-up and comedy at the start. It was when the action began and the suburban warfare started, when I felt it got all boring. It made me wonder if they just wanted to make an army-type movie.
I'm guessing that everyone going to watch it wants to see robots beating each other up, which there is some. But compared to the amount of people running around scenes, it sure felt scarce (around 30% to 70%). And in those parts it turned all slo-mo every time to the level of getting annoying.

All I can say is I'm happy I got a new video card yesterday too, and can play war for cybertron at last, which is so nostalgic.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Stupid Liar