JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu

Author Topic: (Group) A Pink (에이핑크)  (Read 90398 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) A Pink (에이핑크)
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 10:56:41 PM »
A Pink members made a MV for Cat. They did a pretty good job with the direction and editing for doing it supposedly by themselves. It was supposed to be a bit creepy at parts but I couldn't help but laugh.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 02:47:38 AM »
Beast & A-Pink collaboration for School uniform and apparel brand ‘Skoolooks‘

Offline saovansk

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 02:02:53 AM »
they are a relatively newer group that i'm starting to love. kind of remind me of younger soshi. have an amazing singer in eunji and hope they come out with more ballady songs!

also too bad they dont use their twitters anymore :(

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 07:55:29 AM »
YEAAA NaEun is going to be on We Got Married! I'd prefer seeing an actor be paired with NaEun but whatever at least I have a reason to watch WGM again :D

Quote from: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/both-agencies-confirm-taemin-and-na-euns-casting-for-we-got-married
Although there is still no word directly from ‘We Got Married‘, reps from the respective agencies of SHINee‘s Taemin and A Pink‘s Na Eun have confirmed the rumors of the two being the new couple on the show!

Taemin’s reps revealed to various media outlets, “Taemin will be appearing on a variety show for the first time [as a fixed member]… He’ll be able to show you a side you haven’t seen on stage,” as well as “Taemin and Na Eun have become the new couple of ‘We Got Married’… They’re currently filming at the cafe from ‘Introduction to Architecture’. As it is his first filming, Taemin is very nervous and excited.”

Na Eun’s reps also confirmed, “She went to attend the first filming at Jeju Island… She found out that she would be coupled up with Taemin after she arrived at the filming location.”

In addition to the reps’ comments, various fans have also reported witnessing Taemin arriving at Jeju Island, further solidifying the recruitment of the idol and his new ‘wife’, Na Eun, for the faux-marriage program.

Offline DystopiaX

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 11:46:05 AM »
Yeah the show hasn't been good for awhile IMO but Na-Eun is my favorite kpop idol so I guess I'll at least check out an episode or two. She has a quietish personality though so I hope it doesn't turn into the Yongseo couple kinda thing where it's just awkward all the time. I like Shinee too but honestly I don't really care which dude they cast lol. I think if they paired her with an actor it'd be pretty weird as she's still quite young, and I don't know if there are any teen actors that I'd want to see her with. Maybe Yoo Seungho but he just went into the army.

Anyway while I'm here, my favorite A-Pink song. An OST they did for a drama around their debut I think.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2013, 10:05:01 PM »
Yeah the show hasn't been good for awhile IMO but Na-Eun is my favorite kpop idol so I guess I'll at least check out an episode or two. She has a quietish personality though so I hope it doesn't turn into the Yongseo couple kinda thing where it's just awkward all the time.
Yea that's what I'm afraid of too XD. I think NaEun is a fun girl and stuff, based off of A Pink News, it's just that she doesn't speak up much. But then again, maybe it's just that her other members talk too much....:lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2013, 09:06:47 AM »
AHH OMG Yookyung is leaving A Pink >_<.
Quote from: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/breaking-a-pinks-yookyung-announces-departure-from-group
In a bit of shocking news, it’s been revealed that A Pink‘s Yookyung will be leaving the group.

A Cube Entertainment announced through a press release, “We first want to apologize to all the fans for having to deliver news of this nature. Yookyung, who debuted on April 19th of 2011 and received a lot of love while shedding tears and smiling with many fans over the past 2 years, will no longer be with us as an A Pink member.”

“Yookyung has always tried her best since her debut and has been a hard working member. After debating for a long time between continuing as a celebrity and focusing on her studies, as well as the other six members’ futures, Yookyung and her agency have made this very hard decision,” the agency continued, and added, “As Yookyung will be entering university this year, she will no longer be A Pink’s Yookyung, but a student like others her age. Please support her and her future.”

A Pink, which debuted in 2011 with “Seven Springs of A Pink“, are currently preparing for a comeback, although it is unknown how Yookyung’s departure will affect their plans.

Source: OSEN via Nate, Newsen via Daum
Well I guess it's good for her that she's continuing/focusing on her studies.
Honestly, she didn't really add much to the group, BUT STILL, it hurts to lose a member...

Aww man. To make matters worse they're thinking about adding a new member -_-
A Pink to add a new member after Yookyung’s departure
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:26:31 AM by storyboard »

Offline DystopiaX

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »
Pretty much agree with you.

I kinda wish they didn't add a new member, at least the way the article is translated makes it seem like that's definitely not a definite thing yet though.

There's this bit of controversy http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-yookyungs-father-tweets-about.html
where it seems like she might not have left voluntarily...although her dad is being vague about it. It's also possible she just didn't tell him about it until recently, although I don't know why that would be. I think her quitting/giving her notice a month or so ago makes sense though, since that was around when they were supposed to release their comeback. I think it's possible that they were going to come back around March/early April as was rumored and then her deciding to leave shook up those plans.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
I really don't know what to think of the situation but there are rumors that Yookyung is planning to study in the US and it is plausible because all US acceptance are in March and April. Either way, I am glad they released the news about a week after the nineteenth, because the 2nd anniversary could have easily been ruined.

Offline DystopiaX

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2013, 04:26:37 AM »
She already got accepted/enrolled in some Korean Uni though, with special treatment for being a celebrity. Lots of people are saying that it seems like she only joined Apink to get into college lol.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2013, 10:36:03 AM »
A Pink performed recently pics from the event

cr as tagged

Honestly I only wanted to post all these pics because I just wanted to comment how cute Naeun looks and how surprisingly good Hayoung looks in her new hair color!

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 06:45:48 AM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2013, 03:23:26 AM »
So weird with just 6 members

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2013, 04:42:57 AM »

It really is gonna be weird with just six of them. I am way too excited for chorong with Bangs.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:11 AM »

I can't get used to Chorong with those bangs. I'm always like who's THAT girl? OH it's Chorong... :lol:

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2013, 08:02:06 AM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2013, 08:26:58 AM »
This was a good read :)
[Interview] What is pretending? Girl group A-Pink’s Dorm Tour

There’s always a fantasy of a girl group’s dorm.

In the living room there are charming furniture displayed, in their bedrooms you can smell proper and delicate aroma, their closet would be filled with hundreds of clothes, bags, shoes, and what not. However, here was a lot different.

In their wide living room, there were exercise machines, massage electronics, exercise hula hoop. Following the main door, the shoe closet was filled with sneakers.

Rather than a girl group’s dorm, the atmosphere felt like a female athlete team’s house, which made disappointed me (the reporter) momentarily. Chatting with A Pink - composed of six members, for 2 hours, their outgoing or even too much outgoing personalities made me (the reporter) fall for their charms. In 2011, the A Pink girls that debuted with fairy images that had become like six silly, younger sisters, we had made a surprise visit to their dormitory.

-

» Room assignments are made by Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Their new dorm faces the streets of “young people” Hongdae, located in Seokyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.  It’s been over two months since the girls moved here, where the majority of nation’s top stars hang around. About 60 square meters, the residence is pretty big and pleasant for the 6 members to live in. The members’ clothes and shoes alone, takes up much room outside and so the rest of their belongings are stored in the storage room. Their rooms were assigned fairly by ‘rock, paper, scissors’ where the oldest girls; Park Chorong (22yrs*), Yoon Bomi and Jung Eunji (both 20yrs) are in the master bedroom and Son Naeun (19yrs) and Oh Hayoung (17) together are sharing a room. Kim Namjoo (18) has her own room.
* age listed as international age

SS: Shouldn’t the leader have her own room with regards to being the oldest?

PCR: There is no rule of seniors. We just arranged it fairly by ‘rock, paper, scissors’. Hoho. It’s interesting for us, the maknaes are lucky with choosing the rooms. Last time, Hayoung had her own room.

SS: What happens if there are conflicts with the roommates?

YBM: Ahew~ everyone is friendly to each other. Also, because we share a room together doesn’t mean that the roommates are especially more friendly. Usually when we come home, we gather and hang out in the living room and only sleep in our rooms. We thought about switching rooms but moving our own belongings were difficult so we gave up.

SS: There must be a time where you want to use your own room, it must be hard for the three roommates.

JEJ: When we come back home during our promotions, we’re busy washing up and going to bed. It is a little bit difficult. One time Bomi thought it would be cozy wrapping herself with our curtain. She even put a little lamp inside. When I was tired, I would yell at her, “Hey, turn that off!” haha.

SS: Your house is really clean for six people living in this place. Did you purposely clean your dorm because of the dorm tour?

SNE: Actually, we have a house-cleaning lady that comes once a week and she came by yesterday, fortunately. I think it’s because this dorm is bigger than our last one, but when the dorm is dirty, it’s noticeable now so we do clean (it) together. But our wall is really empty right? We can’t insert nails in these walls so we have to hang up ropes in order to display our pictures from our fans.

» Instant food are NO! Because we’re precious.

Girl group’s life consists of ‘V’ line face and ‘S’ line body, we thought that they don’t have meals in their dorms, assuming that diets are their daily routines. On contrast to what we thought, A Pink says they frequently eat home meals. All thanks to the oldest unnie Chorong, who properly cooks home made meals. The rest of the members also enjoy cooking so time to time. Especially for breakfast, the six members take their turns preparing the meal.

SS: How do you prepare breakfast?

YBM: Breakfast is simple so it’s easy to prepare. We usually eat chicken breast, eggs, sweet potatoes, etc. We’re preparing for our comeback these days so we eat breakfast at home almost every day.

OHY: Chorong unnie is really good at cooking. Last time on Bomi unnie’s birthday, she made seaweed soup, japchae, seasoned brailed chicken all by herself.

KNJ: Doesn’t (Chorong) unnie make good sweet potatoes dish? On rainy days, she makes kimchi pancakes and zucchini pancakes too.

SS: Chorong, this is an unexpectant skill!

PCR: My mother is good at cooking so I learned it from doing it with her. These days, Naeun really enjoys cooking. She comes in the kitchen often and tries to make something.

SS: We heard that girl groups compete on their outfits and hairstyles.

SNE: Our styles are delicately different and so interestingly, it doesn’t overlap with others. I really like black, grey, khaki and other dark colours. Hayoung likes dark colours too but her style is neat and feminine.

JEJ: Bomi dresses uniquely; her leggings are tyrannosaurs, skulls, a red dragon… she really displays the Disney World on her legs.

» From high school girls to adult idols “We’ve grown up right?”

On April 2011, A Pink who entered the entertinment industry with “I Don’t Know”, followed by  ”It Girl”, “My My”, “HUSH”, and “BUBIBU”, have all made these cute and lovable songs a hit. During these times, the members have also grown up as well. At their debut days, exculding Park Chorong, members Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji, Son Naeun, Kim Namjoo were high school students, and maknae Oh Hayoung was a middle school student. Now, four out of the six members are adults. Son Naeun features on MBC “We Got Married” paired up with SHINee’s Taemin as spouses, making and enjoying a happy and pretty newly wed’s life.

SS: The members (Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji, Son Naeun)  who have become adults, how do you feel? Have you learned to drink alcohol?

YBM: If I was at school, drinking and playing, I think I would be able to feel it and say, “I’m an adult too!” but I’m not sure yet. For alcohol I’ve drank with the company family, but not to the point I was drunk. Naeun is probably feeling good. She got married as soon as she became an adult. Haha.

SNE: Yes~ I’m married and I have a husband now, it’s… good.

SS: Eunji, while filiming SBS “That Winter When the Wind Blows” did you drink with Jo Insung?

JEJ: I did, heheh. Insung oppa frequently arranged get-together dinners. When the filming was done, we all monitored our drama and during that we drank. It was fun.

SS: What do you usually do when you’re gathered together at home?

YBM: We like watching movies. It’s really nice that we all live together. We talk very loud and eat while watching so it’s more fun. Last time I was sleeping and I heard a wailing sound. I went out to see and it was Naeun and Namjoo watching a movie and crying. Hayoung was also crying as well. I don’t know how much they were crying it looked like they were having difficulties in breathing.

KNJ: That day we were watching “Miracle in Number 7 Cell”. It was so sad. We like sad movies. Last time we atched “Gak Seol Tang” and poured our eyes out.

» Out of the members - the most eccentric is Eunji, the most popular is Naeun!

Despite their lives not having to be same and freely as other people in their age, the six members have fun living together in the same dorm like an all-girls school. In the beginning of their debut, their title of “fairy-dols” was momentairly, They have a characteristic of not pretendning, rather honest and outgoing personalities so laughter never ends in their dormitary.

SS: If there is a bug, who usually catches it?

JEJ: I usually catch everything. Cockroaches are pretty big so I have to wear shoes. Did you know? For mosquitos, if you just catch them with your hands and shake it, it’ll faint and die, hehe. Hayoung also catches bugs well.

SS: Who takes the longest in the shower?

YBM: It’s Eunji. For this girl, I don’t know what she does. She sings and takes forever.

JEJ: I like taking baths, that’s why. One time I fell asleep during my bath, I woke up with my body swollen and a cold. It was awful.

SS: Who is the most popular among the boy idols?

YBM: These days I think it’s Naeun. But I heard it all as a rumour (laughs), there was nobody that came up personally and confessed.

» “We love Rain oppa and Onew oppa!”

A Pink received good results in their individual activities as well. Jung Eunji caught her career as an actress through tvN “Reply 1997” (2012) and SBS “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2013). As well as Son Naeun who featured in SBS “The Great Seer”, JTBC “Childless Comfort”, challening in her acting skills and now featuring in “WGM”. How did the other members watch them?

SS: Eunji, you’re probably the only nation actress that hit and swore at Jo Insung.

JEJ: Actually because of “That Winter…”, I was worried that  I was going to get millions of anti-fans in not only Korea, but from other Asia country as well. The members cheering on for me was my best encouragement. One night I came back home from “That Winter..” filming and Chorong unnie who was watching the drama said to me while pointing at the screen, “Oh, that person is here”. Hayoung was watching “Reply 97” kiss scene and texted me, “Unnie, what is that? How can you do that?”

SS: Naeun, you’re living a married life with Taemin, way ahead from your unnies.

SNE: The filming is once every 2 weeks and it’s really fun. [Taemin] oppa asks me what I want to do and he takes care of me. To tell you the truth, I’ve never dated before so I was curious how it would turn out during broadcast. But in it,  I’m shy and unable to express my feelings. It’s interesting to see me like that. And I don’t have many fears, I even bungee jumped.

SS: If the other members were on “WGM” who would you want to be with?

KNJ: Um… I don’t know if I can see this. I’ve always been Onew subae fan. I’ve been fan since our debut so maybe once?

SNE: Oh? He’s my brother-in-law. Haha

YBM: I’m a huge fan of tvN “SNL Korea”. I want to be a couple with Shin Dongyeop senior.

OHY: I really like this actor but he’s an actor that I can’t approach, actor Lee Minki. I like Seo Taehoon that comes out on “Gag Concert” as well.

PCR: I’m a huge fan of Rain senior. When we went to his concert, our company representative allowed us to meet and greet him. I shook his hand and my hands were shaking so much.

Source: Sports Seoul // Translated by: julia@fyeahchorong.tumblr
please credit if taking out of tumblr!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:07 AM »
More teasers pics :). They're all looking lovely

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+