JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: (Group) RaNia (라니아)  (Read 46798 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: (Group) RaNia (라니아)
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
^ That just sounds like an evil ploy to make me stare at her stomach for a long time D:

Such great bodies they have! Not too skinny and beautiful curves with lovely thighs. No wonder i like them so much! I hadn't noticed it until the Maxim pics.
I've pretty much fallen for Di now. She's super sexy when she needs to be and amazingly cute when she doesn't. :heart:

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2011, 10:11:09 AM »
^ She's my favourite too. I always have a thing for girls with short hair, but Di, she's so cute and her smiles melts my heart everytime.

After i watched masquarade perfs, i definitely think that Rania is one of the strongest girlbands after After School. Those energetic moves, Jaw dropping vocals(esp Lucy), so diferrent and unique. I am excited to see the more of them. I prefer this kind of group rather than cutey-cutey, wink&smile, pinky girlgroups.
Strong, sexy, in-sync, great vocals. I love Rania.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »
I'm surprised that Di has captured me coz I'm the opposite to you, I usually have a thing for long, messy sexy hair. That's why T-ae was my instant fave, but I think I need to lay off the jailbait xD So its good to have Di there to keep my attention elsewhere. I love that the lesbian moment is between my two faves though, makes it even better :w00t:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

I like what I'm hearing XD

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 05:43:27 PM »
That teaser reminds me of Tron for some reason. XD

I like it and glad they're sticking with their original style and not drifting from it.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »
Maybe you spoke too soon XD...what the hell is thisss?

The Rock Da Show teaser sounded so good...this is a bit disappointing T_T

I VERY MUCH prefer how Rock Da Show sounded...but, we'll see how this turns out, I guess.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »
Oh.. I should have kept my mouth shut. orz

So Rock Da Show really just was a teaser/intro, it sounded so promising. Well Popx3 is not a bad song, it sounds pretty good, but what is up with the sparkling pants? It looks like a broadway show.

Goodbye sounds good so I hope they promote that.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2011, 04:26:09 AM »
A bit disappointed...PopX3 isn't bad but I prefer Rania's original style. I guess they were just too sexy for Korea to handle XD.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »

Still not sure how I feel about it...It's not exactly a BAD song, but I just can't shake that disappointment. Maybe it was that Rock Da Show teaser that got my hopes up for a particular sound :(

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
Okay I would like to thank whoever styled them for not using those groce sparkling pants.

Anyway, it's not a bad song but it's so.. incredibly underwhelming, it really is a step down from Dr. Feel Good and Masquerade and I didn't even like that song. And is it just me but does Popx3 kind of sound a little like AS Red's song In The Night Sky, I think it's just the beat but...

I really hope they follow up soon with Goodbye.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »
I guess I'm the only one who actually likes the song :|

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
Hater's get down  :lol:

Di and T-ae  :drool: The mv is nothing special but it's hot and for me it's enough.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »
Okay so I changed my mind about this song, I like it.

This MV isn't anything special but I like some of the shots they had, especially of Di~, but I still say no to those sparkling pants.

I guess canes are becoming a trend this year.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 06:24:29 AM »
I think this is a new song. I just did a quick search and they performed it before releasing it.
I do like it and it kind of brings back that sexiness that I liked about them.

Offline BoA is BesT

• ecchi
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 03:13:50 AM »
From the latest Rania performance.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 05:09:33 AM »
^ Jeeeeeeez, so hot..

So, Joy is gone and I never saw Yijo ever? lol, how...odd...

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 05:18:57 AM »
Yea joy is gone. She supposedly got kicked out/left because she has a boyfriend. Well that's what the rumors say XD. I don't know the real reason. She has solo career in Thailand now. As for Yijo...I dunno why she left lol.

@3:20 they sing part of their new song!!! I read they've been working with YG and other top producers for their upcoming album. I think they start filming for their MV next week. They were supposed to perform this weekend for Inkigayo but I believe they delayed their comeback. Anyway I really like how it sounds so far

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2012, 01:06:05 AM »
The broadcasted performance of the fancam Dio posted. Jooyi looks like she lost a lot of weight but she's looking super sexy.

So looks like they're going to make a comeback on the 16th of Sept and a teaser on the 13th. I hope it's good because I have been waiting for too long...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:31:00 AM by storyboard »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2012, 03:30:13 AM »
Not bad, I like the song, but I fear I'm just gonna hold them to Dr. Feel Good standards forever, as I really liked that song XD

The performance was nice, my GOD they're hot. I hope they get more popular, so I can see them more :lol:. I would have liked to see them sing that live, but eh...Jooyi definitely lost a ton of weight, she was kinda "big" before but now she might have gotten closer to the other extreme XD...I hope she's not starving :P

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »
Official Announcement from DR Music (12 September 2012)
We would like to thank fans who have been waiting for Rania’s comeback for a very long time.
Now the comeback which was scheduled on September 16 on SBS Inkigayo, has been changed to September 22 on MBC Music Core.
This project has been prepared secretly, also this album has a very high production cost and working with Korea’s top producer team.
Previously we planned to announce the producer team and release teaser soon, however, on September 16 there will be many comebacks from Korea’s top artists so we think that when media reports all of these comeback news, the public attention will be dispersed. Furthermore, we still have some problems about releasing music online through websites such as Melon and Bugs so we had to postpone comeback day to September 22 instead.
Everyone at DR Music feels very thankful to all fans who have been waiting for a long time so in order to pay back to you all, we promise that we will show you the best performance ever so please keep your expectation just a little bit longer.
Teaser&Stills Release: September 17, 2012
Music Release: September 21, 2012 (noon)
Comeback Date: September 22, 2012 on MBC Music Core
DR Music
——
source: DRMusic / RaNiaTown
Cr: http://7raniagirls.t...-september-2012
>_< It's only delayed a few days, but man I was looking forward to the teaser tomorrow @_@ At least there's still SECRET tomorrow

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love