JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 272915 times)

Offline yushayoshi

Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #460 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:35 AM »
Name/AKA: Yushayoshi
Favorite AKB48 members: Tano yuka, Iwatate Saho, Yumoto Ami, Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46), Nishino Nanase (Nogizaka46)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: tanotomu, nagiuha, berikaxanyone (?)
Favorite fanfic writers: jubethehare, kuro_808, ミサキ, anyone who writes keyaki fanfics, and some others
Favorite fanfics: keyaki fanfics, and some others I can't remember
Do you write fanfics? kind of (newbie)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I migrated from kpop over to akb, now moving into sakamichi/keyakizaka46 as of late

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #461 on: May 08, 2017, 08:02:18 AM »
Name/AKA: Yushayoshi
Favorite AKB48 members: Tano yuka, Iwatate Saho, Yumoto Ami, Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46), Nishino Nanase (Nogizaka46)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: tanotomu, nagiuha, berikaxanyone (?)
Favorite fanfic writers: jubethehare, kuro_808, ミサキ, anyone who writes keyaki fanfics, and some others
Favorite fanfics: keyaki fanfics, and some others I can't remember
Do you write fanfics? kind of (newbie)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I migrated from kpop over to akb, now moving into sakamichi/keyakizaka46 as of late

I'm wondering what you have read of mines  ;D and if you have delve into it I know where you got it from XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #462 on: June 20, 2017, 06:43:00 PM »
I'm new here and joined this website after reading so many nice fanfics on popular pairings from AKB48 and SKE48. Nice to meet you all!  :)

Name/AKA: MisakiShishido

Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko (graduated member does that count?), Matsui Jurina (AKB Kennin soo)

Favorite AKB48 pairing: AKB-wise I'd say KojiYuu, SKE-wise WMatsui for sure and just got into Furuyanagi.  XD Airi & Churi should stay away from WMatsui seriously  :banghead:

Favorite fanfic writers: Don't really remember the users >< But will take note from now on :)

Favorite fanfics: I forgotten the names but they were WMatsui fanfics :D

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do. Here's my fanfiction.net account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/MisakiShishido

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Got into AKB48 'cuz of a close friend of mine, fanfics well....... after reading AtsuMina I got into various other pairings I guess?

Oh my gosh, this really needs a lot of changing after being in this fandom and using this forum for quite some time now.

Name/AKA: MisakiShishido

Age: I'm born in 1995, so this would keep it simpler to keep track of my age, no? :)

Location: United Kingdom (for studies)/Malaysia (home country)

Favorite AKB48 members: ACTIVE MEMBERS- My glorious top three trio = Yamamoto Sayaka (Current KamiOshi); Matsui Jurina; Yokoyama Yui. GRADUATES - Takahashi Minami (Graduate KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena

Favorite AKB48 pairing: Just going by whoever is currently around in the group - YokoYamamoto, JuriSaku(Literally a ship I didn't expect to ship, ever); As for all round faves - SayaMilky, YuiParu, MaYuki, W...Mat..sui, and I guess that's... it...?

Favorite fanfic writers: All the writers in the Adorks family mainly, since my faves are mostly in that group coincidentally (like y'know, _sakura drop_, Keiyuu, Zhen, kevinwkl, LoyalFlutist, katekyohit, BbSis, Ruka Kikuchi etc) (if I butchered one of your names please forgive me, I'm typing this from memory  :lol:) :lol: And well, sophcaro, whose WMatsui works are really one of my all-time favourites and worth all my praises. I'm striving to be on all of my favourites' level of writing someday, once I get out of my slump.  :)

Favorite fanfics: Can I be lazy and just say all of the works that my favourite authors have written? Because they're all amazing in their own unique way.  XD

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do... well, sort of, no... maybe not really. As I mentioned above, I've been in a terrible slump so I haven't been writing for quite some time now. However, I had just recently posted a JuriSaku drabble on my OS page. Do have a read if you come across it and are interested in that pair.  ;) Thanks in advance!  :twothumbs

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2017, 11:06:02 PM »
Name/AKA: Miniju/Nezumi (I use more this one x'))

Favorite AKB48 members: Kizaki Yuria, Iriyama Anna & Yokoyama Yui

Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky, FuuMiru & MaYuki

Favorite fanfic writers: Arch DeNight-sama, Ruka Kikuchi-san, LoyalFlutist-san, akb48girldaisuki-san

Favorite fanfics: Rain, Seven Things, I don't want to be your friend, Strangers... and... well, mostly Arch DeNight-sama's fics ^^"

Do you write fanfics?
Yup ! I mean, I'm trying :P You can read here : https://nezusfanfictions.wordpress.com/

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Well... Just, by accident ^^"

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2017, 05:03:03 PM »
Name/AKA: novemrain9
Favorite AKB48 members: kami-oshi: watanabe mayu oshi : kashiwagi yuki yokoyama yui okada nana and the kami7 that graduted
Favorite AKB48 pairing: mayuki atsumina wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: kevinwkl-san  XD
Favorite fanfics:Management Affairs
Do you write fanfics? : yeah but i can write only my language haha
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I really like akb48 and like to read some fanfic of another idol before so i enjoy with this very much. :fap

forever with you

Offline Gerard

« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2017, 09:53:16 AM »
Name/AKA: Gerard
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (KamiOshi)
Watanabe Mayu
Matsui Jurina
Yokoyama Yui
Kojima Mako
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Legendary ATSUMINA
JuriMayu/NezuCenter (blame MajiGak for this)
YuiParu
Mayuki (some, some...)
Favorite fanfic writers: Some, some... :D
Favorite fanfics: Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi (I've read this like a thousand times hoping to have a continuation)
Ultimatum (This one too)
Travel to a Distant World (and this)
Taking Care of You (and this :( )
The 3 Classes
The Goosebumps
Doubt
"Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life
Hell or Heaven
Pick your Battles
Basket Case (pretty hilarious)
Untitled (is what the title says)
Daily Life of Mayuki
Do you write fanfics? : Yes and no XD
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Through Majisuka Gakuen and AKBINGO!

*EDIT: I accidentally click the post button when I am not finished yet... anyway I'm not really new here, I was just a silent reader until I decided to make one :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:09:59 AM by Gerard »

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #466 on: August 24, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
Name/AKA: porkofdoom
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Saya-milky is my OTP haha!
Favorite fanfic writers: I have a lot of fanfic writers that I like and they're from another fandom. But in this fandom, I think I only like one hahaha!
Favorite fanfics: I am reading 10 fics a day if time allows me, mostly one-shots and a few multi-chaptered fics. So I can't really be biased since some of the fics that I like, I have already forgotten the title and the writer. I'm a shitty reader, I know.
Do you write fanfics? Yes, but they're not uploaded--- yet. Probably if I have enough courage saved up XD And a writer I met here is really encouraging me.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? My friend told me about a certain girlgroup with a large number of members. I wasn't into idols and I've only liked EXO before and then I stopped liking it when the group became a mess. I'm not really into groups that aren't that united. So, I searched a bit and that's all. Then after a year, my friend mentioned a certain fic here and I got hooked on their work, so yeah I should really credit the writer of Things That Mix, @shortcut48 - san and I became friends with them. They have been giving me trivias on AKB, for the most of the time we chat, if we're not gushing about The Waste of A Wish recent developments. Hahaha!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #467 on: August 31, 2017, 03:25:46 AM »
Name/AKA: four4four
Favorite AKB48 members: Too many to list
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I am not sure myself actually
Favorite fanfic writers: yurin23mayuki, kuro_808, and some others
Favorite fanfics: As of right now: "Daily Life of MaYuki Family"
Do you write fanfics? Trying to
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Got in AKB48 because I saw some AKBingo! eps on youtube. Got into fanfics because I came across a certain someone's tumblr page  XD

Offline Snoopy48

« Reply #468 on: September 06, 2017, 10:54:08 PM »
The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread

Name/AKA: Snoob / Snoopy48
Favorite AKB48 members: Akimoto Sayaka, Jurnia Matsui
Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: yet to be defined  :twothumbs
Favorite fanfics: time travel related stuff???  :thumbsup
Do you write fanfics? abso-freakin-lutely   :P2
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? uh... curiosity over what's happening behind AKBingo  XD

Offline alvinmahendra

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2017, 01:13:56 PM »
Name/AKA: AlvinMahendra/ Al  :peace:
Favorite AKB48 members:
Kami oshi : Miyawaki Sakura  :heart: :heart:
Shimazaki Haruka  :heart:
Matsui Rena  :heart:
Nagahama Neru (keyakizaka46)  :heart:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Wmatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, RisaNeru
Favorite fanfic writers: can't decide
Favorite fanfics: can't decide
Do you write fanfics? Yes, "MY ONLY LIGHT" and "IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?"  :)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
I found out about jkt48 Japanese member Haruka Nakagawa. Then I searched for her pictures at the internet, and somehow I found Mayuyu's picture there  :P / I love reading stories  :roll:
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸
Forever Paruru, Sakura, Neru oshi 💖
My friends call me "Al" ✌

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #470 on: October 01, 2017, 10:15:25 PM »
Name/AKA: Sophcaro
Favorite AKB48 members: Rena Matsui, Jurina Matsui, Yuko Oshima, Minami Takahashi, Yuki Kashiwagi, Mayu Watanabe
Favorite AKB48 SKE48 pairing: WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: screechingsoul, mynotsorandomshiz, Kawaiidolworld...

A story involving my favorite pairing and with well-developed characters and a good/interesting plot - along with good grammar/syntax - will catch my attention. I enjoy action, adventure, thriller, science-fiction, but romance is also essential for me to enjoy a fanfic. If there's no or very little romance in a fanfic, I'll probably pass very fast. Not a fan of very angsty stuff.

Favorite fanfics: There are so many! 99% of the time, I read fanfics with WMatsui at the center of the story. I also can on some occasions read CenNezu/BlackGeki and JuriMayu/YukiRena, but my heart beats truly and solely for WMatsui. As a result, my researches revolve mainly around fanfics about WMatsui. I tried reading multipairing fanfics (including my favorite pairing), but I realized I never manage to get invested in them, probably because I have unfortunately little interest in the other pairings mentioned...

I love pretty much everything screechingsoul and mynotsorandomshiz write, but I can list a few fanfics that I really love: Violin Strings, My sister and her lover, Rest Day, Moving Closer, I hate her, Amnesia, Just missed my stop, Just know that I love you, A thin line, My kind of love... so many!

Do you write fanfics? Yes! Heartbeat + Partners, and Warriors. It's my first time writing fanfics. Before that, I only wrote original stories in French.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I knew about AKB48 for years now, around the time they came to France for their Japan Expo concert, but I didn't listen to their music at the time. I only got interested in their music around July 2014, when I stumbled upon the videoclip of Kataomoi Finally by SKE48 on a blog. That's when I really got into AKB/SKE and WMatsui. I started reading fanfics about my favorite pairing not so long after that, and - although I read many good OS and short fanfics - got frustrated by the lack of WMatsui long multi-chaptered fanfics. That's why I decided to write the Heartbeat trilogy.

It's already been three years since I posted my profile!  :shocked I think I need to update it a little!

Nickname: Sophcaro
Favorite AKB48 & SKE members: Rena Matsui, Jurina Matsui, Yuko Oshima, Minami Takahashi, Yuki Kashiwagi, Mayu Watanabe, Akane Takayanagi
Favorite AKB48 SKE48 pairing: WMatsui > This still hasn't changed  :lol: What can I say? In general, I'm a loyal shipper. I never get bored of my ship, and even less switch to another pairing. Once I like a ship (and this nevermind the origin of the fandom: music, anime, TV show etc), I'll stick to it forever.
Favorite fanfic writers: screechingsoul, mynotsorandomshiz, Kawaiidolworld... > Sadly, most of those writers don't write anymore... Since then, I haven't discovered any new WMatsui fanfics writers that really caught my interest (or they haven't written enough fics yet to enter into the category of my favorites writers).

What do I look for in a fanfic?

A story centering my favorite pairing and with well-developed characters and a good/interesting plot ( along with good grammar/syntax) will catch my attention. I enjoy many themes: historical, action, adventure, thriller, science-fiction, but romance is also essential for me to enjoy a fanfic. If there's no or very little romance in a fanfic, I'll probably lose interest very fast. I also have a higher preference for long, multichaptered fanfics. Give me a 200 pages completed fanfic to read, and I'll be the happiest girl alive.
On the other hand, I'm not a fan of stories with too much angst. I will also tend to skip highschool/college/vampire/magic fanfics. Unfortunately, those are themes I'm not really interested in.

Favorite fanfics: There are so many! 99% of the time, I read fanfics with WMatsui at the center of the story. I also can on some occasions read CenNezu/BlackGeki and JuriMayu/YukiRena, but my heart beats truly and solely for WMatsui. As a result, my researches revolve mainly around fanfics about WMatsui. I tried reading multipairing fanfics (including my favorite pairing), but I realized I never manage to get invested in them (no matter how well-written the story is), probably because I have unfortunately little interest in the other pairings mentioned...

A few fanfics that I really love: Violin Strings, My sister and her lover, Rest Day, Moving Closer, I hate her, Amnesia, Just missed my stop, Just know that I love you, A thin line, My kind of love, Paint your soul onto my Heart... so many! I'm a very difficult and picky reader, so please don't be offended if I didn't mention your fic.

Do you write fanfics? Yes! The Heartbeat trilogy (Heartbeat + Partners + Destiny). Two other multichaptered fanfics: Warriors and Back in Time. And finally, an OS called Her Sun. Before Heartbeat, I had never written any fanfics for this fandom or any other fandom. However, writing is one of my passions, and I have been writing original fictions in French for more than ten years now.

How did you get into AKB48?I knew about AKB48 since 2009 (around the time they came to France for their Japan Expo concert), but I had no interest in idols at the time. I got interested in their music much more later, around July 2014, when I stumbled by chance upon the SKE48 videoclip of Kataomoi Finally on some blog related to Japanese culture. That's when I really discovered/listened to their music, and fell in love with SKE48 and WMatsui.

How did you get into fanfics?
Before that, I already enjoyed reading fanfics about other fandoms, so it's naturally that I looked for fanfics on my favorite pairing. Even though I had the chance to read many good OS and short fanfics, I got a little frustrated by the limited number of fanfics (in comparison with other larger fandoms), as well as the lack of WMatsui long multi-chaptered fanfics. That's why I decided to write the Heartbeat trilogy.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:16:21 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline keijuna

« Reply #471 on: October 21, 2017, 03:12:18 PM »
Name/AKA: KJ
Favorite AKB48 members: too many to mention
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, WMatsui, Mogion, YuuNaa, YuriAnnin
Favorite fanfic writers:
Favorite fanfics:
Do you write fanfics? A little but I mostly read.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Curiosity

Offline KayCrisis

« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »
Name/AKA: KayCrisis
Favorite AKB48 members: Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina.
Kami oshi : Miyawaki Sakura     
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Jurisaku (Recently addicted to them), Mayuki, Atsuyuu.
Favorite fanfic writers: kevinwkl, Ruka Kikuchi, Ashurax, jyurination48...And a loooot more.
Favorite fanfics: Just too many.
Do you write fanfics? I do write fanfics, and I already have quite a few of them completed on my laptop, but I never actually published them. I'll have to make up my mind someday...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I came accross an AKB48 MV (I think it was Beginner) around 2 years ago, and I was instantly hooked. I got into fanfics a little later after reading a few posts on tumblr, and fic after fic I ended up here...

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #473 on: November 25, 2017, 11:23:43 PM »
Name/AKA: Michael or MaYukiIsLife ^_^
Gender -Male
Favorite AKB48 members- Furukawa-sensei, Churi, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Korisu (Yuko), Harunyan, Milky, Sayanee, Rara, (Miyamae) Ami, (List goes on tbh)
Favorite AKB48 pairing- MaYuki, KojiYuu, FuruYanagi, SayaMilky
Favorite fanfic writers- Seigus, Ruka Kikuchi, Minamiyuki, buciq, (Still updating slowly)
Favorite fanfics- Dr Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi- as well as a few others-
Do you write fanfics: Yes, I do, anyone looking for Furuyanagi, Mayuki or tbh, any pair you want that I think I can write, I'll do it.

Name/AKA: Michael or MaYukiIsLife ^_^
Gender -Male
Favorite AKB48 members- Furukawa-sensei, Churi, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Korisu (Yuko), Harunyan, Milky, Sayanee, Rara, (Miyamae) Ami, (List goes on tbh and a lot of these girls have graduated. :| )
Favourite Sakamichi Series members: Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, Moriya Akane, Sugai Yuuka, Nagahama Neru
Favorite AKB48 pairing- MaYuki, KojiYuu, FuruYanagi, SayaMilky
Favourite Sakamichi pairings (only Keyakizaka tbh): YuukaNen, TechiNeru (for the moment)
Favorite fanfic writers- Seigus, Ruka Kikuchi, Minamiyuki, buciq, Shinoki (Still updating slowly; list is growing.)
Favorite fanfics- Dr Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi- Shinoki's Eccentric is one that I've been getting into atm, as well as a few others-
Do you write fanfics: Yes, I do, anyone looking for Furuyanagi, Mayuki or tbh, any pair you want that I think I can write, I'll do it. I've actually started to write Keyakizaka46 fanfics as of now but I've only posted a OS on my thread.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 11:31:46 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #474 on: November 25, 2017, 11:30:21 PM »
Name/AKA: KayCrisis
Favorite AKB48 members: Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina.
Kami oshi : Miyawaki Sakura     
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Jurisaku (Recently addicted to them), Mayuki, Atsuyuu.
Favorite fanfic writers: kevinwkl, Ruka Kikuchi, Ashurax, jyurination48...And a loooot more.
Favorite fanfics: Just too many.
Do you write fanfics? I do write fanfics, and I already have quite a few of them completed on my laptop, but I never actually published them. I'll have to make up my mind someday...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I came accross an AKB48 MV (I think it was Beginner) around 2 years ago, and I was instantly hooked. I got into fanfics a little later after reading a few posts on tumblr, and fic after fic I ended up here...

Please do post on here so people can see your works
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
« Reply #475 on: December 20, 2017, 06:08:17 PM »
its almost 2 years i join this forum but never introducing my self here so,  here we go !!

NAME/AKA: yamamoto_din

Favourite AKB48 members: Yamamoto Sayaka, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Matsui Rena, Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Kodama Haruka, Honma Hinata, Taguchi Manaka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Ota Yuuri, Taniguchi Megu, Ichikawa Manami, and Yamamoto Ayaka

For sakamichi series it will be Ikoma Rina, Hirate Yurina, Uemura Rina, and Watanabe Mio

Kami Oshi : Sayanee

Favourite AKB48 Pairing : SayaMilky, YuuNa(YuiriNaachan), YukiRena, SaeRena, YuriAnnin, YuriRena, SuKaren, SakuraHaruppi

Favourite Fanfic Writer : all of fanfic writer in here is my favourite :D

Favourite Fanfic : as long as there is sayanee and the other my oshi become the main character, it will be my fav. Lol

Do You Writer Fanfic? No, i just like to read

How did you get into AKB48/fanfic? i dont really like akb48 before, i love watch movie, so the first time i know akb48 its because majisuka gakuen movie,  thanks to it now i love akb48 more than watch harry potter XD
when i search for sayamilky there is some fanfic in tumblr, and get addicted after see the others, and here i am now

sorry for bad English  :P

Offline Atsumina484848

« Reply #476 on: January 12, 2018, 04:57:51 PM »
JEJEJE.Im new on this fórum,I MEANNN,I registered a Little days ago BUTTT i have read sice many years,weel,here i gooo.
NAME/AKA:Yukachan
Favourite AKB48 members:Acchan,Takamiina,Yuuko,Nyannyan,Mariko,Miichan,Paruru,Yamamoto Sayaka and Milky.(Maybe Umechan and Yukirin)
Kami Oshi:Acchan and Takamina.(Maybe Nyannyan)
Favourite AKB48 Pairing:Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Marimii,WMatsui,TomoTomo.
Kami Pairing:ATSUMINA.
Favourite Fanfic Writer:Everyone but especially the ones who write about atsumina.
Favourite Fanfic:I like most of them but specially the ones who have as the main role my favourite pairings.
Do You Writer Fanfic?:MMMM...I like more Reading BUTTTT,maybe i try one day,but you cant expect much from me...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfic?:Sincé the beggining i love Akb48 and fanfics when my favourite anime was finished so i went to a fanfiction page to see if there was any writer that continued the story.THXXX

Offline arfi

• your fic make my imagination runs wild..!?
  • ecchi
  • silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
« Reply #477 on: May 03, 2018, 07:50:38 AM »
Name/AKA:Arfi
Favorite AKB48 members:Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing:Atsumina, Saeyuki, Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers:nguyen23,Kaed3,Sadrilim,Dinojino,yuko,Blughise,Sorakamiya,ichikawa,deguchi,Chemicalstar,Haruhi16,Karupin12,moekare,FoF,anonymousstalker,Yagami.Rai and manymore!
Favorite fanfics:all fic and OS by nguyen23,Always with you,Bittersweet marriage,I finally found you,The girl next house,A grateful mistake,Come closer please,The transfer student is girlfriend OS storyafter,engagement,shortcake,infinity,The betrayal torward a new love,Theater reval RivalsyulBetween The Wmidget,kirai desu ga Daisuki da,The bonds we created,Not OS>>>, and manymore!! but why many good and nice fic always unfinished and dropped by the author (# ゚Д゚) that's make me frustrated (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Do you write fanfics?No!
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?AKBINGO!/curiosity!??
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 06:47:02 PM by arfi »

Offline Yuina

• Sayanee, Yuko, Yuzuzu, Kyonko and others
« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
Name/AKA: Yuina
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Kojiyuu, YuiParu, Sayamilky (need more Sayamilky fic T^T)
Favorite fanfic writers: don't know
Favorite fanfics: I read to much of them to remember all... Also I never remember titles
Do you write fanfics? Nope. I write but in french and their aren't posted and I never finished them though...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? If I remember well I started with french fanfictions (Takayuu and Atsuyuu I think) but it's was not enough...

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:11:11 PM by Yuina »
More Sayamilky, Kojiyuu and Yuiparu !

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #479 on: May 13, 2018, 11:01:33 PM »
Welcome all to the fanfic section! :welcome

Please enjoy what we have and I encourage posting of more fics on the forum  :hip smile:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego