JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen

Author Topic: [MG2] The Episode 2 Discussion Thread - "The Leader of Yabakune Appears!"  (Read 12288 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The Episode 2 Discussion Thread

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:45:08 PM by BarrieV »

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
Re: [MG2] The Episode 2 Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »
Oh my god! :shocked Noooo.... :panic: Shibuyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:!
oh well.....Glad to have Gekikara back XD XD XD

Thanks for vids! its getting more violent exciting!  :twothumbs

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 12:52:33 AM »
Slowly turning into something like Crows Zero 2... awesome.

Some things..
Twin sisters?? :doh: I know they gotta bring back Yuko somehow, but two of them are kind of overkill in my opinion.
Damn, Bungee got wrecked. I hope she doesn't get "hospitalized" and is out of the show, lol.
Yabakune Sophomores are great. Mayuge gonna rip them Majijo girls a new one. :thumbup
Gekikara back in business, nice.

~ still don't know what Otabe's purpose is. Maeda off the show high on sakura petals being a completely different character.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 01:30:23 AM »
TRIPLETS?! REALLY?!
Ah, well, more eyecandy for me.

That ep totally killed the tension from last week's ending, in my opinion... I think I need subs to understand anything, though.

Best part of the show for me was Yuko's triple credit in the opening, including the portrait  :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 01:54:58 AM »
Yuko triplets YEAH. The world could only be so kind to us :cathappy:

Can't wait to see more of Mayuge. Aamin was looking good :inlove:

Didn't really feel like a whole lot went down in this episode, at any rate. Next week looks promising. WTF @ the end of the previews for next week, with Nezumi :shocked:

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 02:05:20 AM »
What the hell, Shibuya?!   :shocked
I wasn't expecting that! Nice twist.

~ still don't know what Otabe's purpose is. Maeda off the show high on sakura petals being a completely different character.

Me neither; hope they explain that in the following episodes.
I'm so excited for the preview of the next episode!  :heart:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 04:48:15 AM »
while small part in this episode... otabe's commanding voice made it for me  :deco:

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 09:02:55 AM »
Well, what do you know.

Crazy Theory #1: Yuko was actually one of a set of identical triplets, and these are her sisters.  :doh:

XD

Also, hopefully Shibuya doesn't go down as easily this time around.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
She's like head-bashing everyone now. :sweatdrop: Let's just hope she doesn't accidentally try it on Lemon and lose. :panic:

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
Was anyone else afraid that Yabakune's Shibuya was going to be another twin? Something like Shibuya's sister 'Dear J' :lol:

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »
^
Not really. Shibuya's personality wouldn't stay somewhere where she didn't wanted to. Just like in season 1 she did things on her own instead listen to Sado; she considers herself as a queen and she wants to recover that status, because she doesn't see herself fitting in a different place.

(At least, that's the vibe I'm getting. I might be wrong).

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 05:20:55 PM »
MG is so much an expansion of the Crows Zero movies.  :lol:

I was expecting Shibuya to be that way, but I wasn't expecting her to actually take the other side! Although given her character, I should have. Out of all of the queens she seemed to have the least honor/loyalty.
Well, Gekikara didn't seem to have any but she was more a personality than an actual character so that left her "real" personality to be fleshed out, which they've done in MG2. And I love what they've done to her character! She's pretty much the new Sado with a side of Torigoya crazy.

As nice as it is to see that Yuko won't be tossed to the wayside, pulling a "siblings" angle was cheeeeeeeesy. I hope that they'll turn out to have been spirits all along and only used the siblings angle to justify being solid.  :lol: Hey, maybe one of them will turn out to be Minami! Or maybe Minami sisters will show up! I wanna see a Yuko vs. Minami meeting if not a fight!

A little disappointed that we didn't get to see the effectiveness of the manga armor, but it's good to see that Hormone still have some measure of smarts AND sway with the school.  :jphip:

This one wasn't as easy to understand without subs as the last video. I'm wondering if Nezumi orchestrated/predicted this as part of her plan, or if she does have some measure of loyalty to MG after all. She did orchestrate the involvement of Yabakune last time, but hopefully she'll still be a protagonist this season. Odd that Centre turned out to be so ethicsless though, since she was set up to be Maeda's parallel. I guess that role's changed to Otabe. Speaking of which, it looks like Otabe and the Oshimas are in complete alliance at this point. Either she has a connection to them, or we'll get to see a fight later?  :w00t:

After all, MG feels like it's a battle of ideals per leader figure. Yuko is about embracing a passion to follow, Takamina is about living the best life, Nezumi is about achieving your goals through others, Sado and Daruma are about doing whatever it takes in the name of unfailing loyalty, and Shibuya is about living up the yankee life and revenge. It remains to be seen if Otabe has her own school of thought since she is leader figure as well. Meanwhile Maeda and Centre are the ones following others' example, with Centre currently under Nezumi's wing and Maeda lost after having followed Minami and Yuko's philosophies.

Hmmm, it was implied that Centre fought Maeda directly after the first season, but the first ep of season 2 implies that she hasn't fought Maeda yet. So  there goes my theory that Centre managed to deeply shake Maeda's newfound passion. More likely it was just Yuko's death that made her revert back to fail!Maeda. Huh, so Minami's death made her strive to become a  nurse and help people, albeit at the expense of her passion, while Yuko's death has made her into a wandering deliquent.

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 06:03:05 PM »
Okabe is a leader figure.. nice commanding voice
Yuki n Yuka.... kekekeke... wonder if they as strong as their onechan

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 05:38:07 PM »

My head's spinning after watching this episode. I much prefer MG1's simple video game like plot. Now excuse me while I get a lobotomy  :nervous

Offline testament101

• Personman, Man of the interwebs
  • Member+
  • jpop and kpop and idols...oh my
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 05:39:48 AM »
Shit Flipped... :shocked :panic:
R.I.P. Nujabes

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »
i might have gotten this wrong but, hormone mentions "Maeda bringing-in" Otabe... could have been someone she knew from her days with Minami as younger yankii? would be interesting if that's true, considering she pops outta nowhere (minus the cameo yokoyama had in the MG1 finale lol)

and to adlib, im really sensing Center turning on Nezumi :lol:

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline testament101

• Personman, Man of the interwebs
  • Member+
  • jpop and kpop and idols...oh my
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:23 AM »
I need to rewatch and actually listen to how Shibuya some how re-enrolled herself in high school.  I seemed to have missed that part.
R.I.P. Nujabes

Offline nano10606

• Let us create it, the ultimate Yukirin World
  • Just another akb fan
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 08:20:37 AM »
I can't believe they brought her back using triplets.... :smhid

Even if twins were too cliche it should have been used rather than triplets..

oh well other than that the episode was great.
I like evil Shibuya more than Majijo Shibuya, Shibuya nee-sama please be more evil  :D

Right.....

WHERE IS
BLACK :angry:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »
i might have gotten this wrong but, hormone mentions "Maeda bringing-in" Otabe... could have been someone she knew from her days with Minami as younger yankii? would be interesting if that's true, considering she pops outta nowhere (minus the cameo yokoyama had in the MG1 finale lol)

and to adlib, im really sensing Center turning on Nezumi :lol:

:w00t: Otabe being related to Minami somehow would be awesome! It would also make sense why she showed a little hostility towards the Oshimas, since Yuko's death is probably responsible for Acchan's present state.

Really? From the subs for ep 1, I felt that Center was content with letting Nezumi do all the politics and she'll just get her one-on-ones at the end. Nezumi may have interfered with her fight with Gekikara in ep 2, but I don't think that'll annoy her enough to turn on Nezumi, who is small fry anyways.(in Center's eyes) And Nezumi getting beat up in the preview for next ep will totally bring her back into the fold.  :lol: Wouldn't put it past Nezumi to fake injuries for sympathy points as a part of a plot.  :pimp:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 01:30:31 PM »
for me, it would be awesome if a look-alike Minami is the shin leader
of Yabakune yatsu!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
How is that, ne? Maede vs Minami, it would an epic fight!  :lol:

PS: waiting for the subs!  :P

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen