JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Toku Towa Seki

Author Topic: [Oneshots] Baking [Shimazaki Haruka & Yokoyama Yui] (Jan 10)  (Read 54887 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Oneshots] The Letter Never Sent - TomoTomo (April 4)
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 08:56:37 AM »
Okay i'm in love with KojiYuu, i want MORE. MOOOORRRRRREEEEE <3

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »
T_T so sad for my Tomotomo

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
LOL

Crack to the maximum!!!!
 :lol:

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Tadaima
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 09:54:55 AM »
TBH... I don't quite like this one, something about it always seemed awks about it, but hey im a lazy ass i aint fixing it.
Eremyao might be one of the few mainstream couples that I ship /o/
Daily dose of crack ships is good for the mind.

Tadaima,

Ishida Haruka, or as I call her, the other brat gave me a look before half assedly attempting to persuade me, “Oi Erena, are you sure want to do this? I mean seriously we might look alike but I don’t think you can pull this off.”

As per usual I mocked her by saying, “Uhm says the chick whose girlfriend thought I was her.” Lovely relationship that me and her have, we might as well be twins anyways.

“Oh shut up, she was sleepy.” Kyan said giving me a glare.

“D’aww when’d you turn into such a softie. I bet you probably cut your hair for her too.” Oh shocked looks guess I was right about that. D’aww poor little harukyan was probably jealous of those ikemens that Amina likes so much.

“Oh shut up Erena. Go shoo already, I don’t want you here.”

“You tsundere, come give me a hug~”

“Get off me already. Go seduce your damn brat; I have a date get to.”

“You mean, you are going to go seduce Amina and hopefully get laid.”

“… If only the fans saw you now, their young innocent loli Erena has turned into this.”

-

“Yo Harukyan why are you late. Where’s Amina anyways, shouldn’t she be hanging onto you.” Reina said as she opened the door into the one of the member’s apartments. Acchan's? I wasn’t listening to Kyan when she told me about everything.

I gave her a confused look before realizing that she actually thought I was Kyan “Erm…”

“Don’t tell me you dumped her! Takamina’s going to murder you.”

“I-I didn’t dump Amina.” I stuttered out, well I really didn’t and last time I checked Kyan and Amina are still being all lovey dovey.
“Good to hear, so where is she? Suuchan’s being looking for her.”

“She’s not coming tonight, something came up.”

“Ah I see, guess I’ll go tell Suuchan then. You coming?” Reina said holding out her hand, wait was her hand shaking?

“Nah, I think I’ll go grab something to eat first.”

‘…Do me and Kyan really look that alike. Or is everybody drunk already…  Figures Micha would bring out the booze on a day like today. All the responsible ones are the scary ones in this place.’ I muttered myself while grabbing a drink taking note that there were more alcoholic beverages than non even though half of the people here were obviously underage. I slipped back to the corridor
hoping that nobody had seen me.

-

Suddenly I felt an arm sling around my shoulder, and someone whispering into my ear, “So my dear Erena what brings you to this party. Better yet what’s with the new look? Trying to get laid with one of the girls? I mean Haachan’s looking for someone. Or are you trying to hook back with someone… Perhaps Miho?”

“Oh fuck.” I swore, and the figure just gave me a disapproving look.  I darted around hoping that nobody heard her, I really don’t need my plan to be ruined clutching the box in my left pocket I put on my best looking puppy face.

“Natsumii. Don’t tell anyone, at least not yet. I just need to see Miho first, make up for all my wrongs.”

“Aish, young love. I won’t say anything but you’ll have to do something for me later. Almost didn’t recognize you there, where’s Haruka then?” She faked a gasp before saying exaggeratedly, “don’t tell me you kidnapped her and threw her into some secret room and stole her identity?!!?”

“Natsumii, lay off the movies, seriously. Kyan and Amina are just going for a romantic Christmas date. Which reminds me, shouldn’t you be acting like a lost puppy with Yuka?”

“She’s too busy fawning over Umeda. I mean seriously?! I dance just as well as her, probably better but no she has to go be all fangirly over her instead of her girlfriend. It’s not helping that Micha brought out all the booze.”

“Ah… old jealous love.”

“Who are you calling old you damn brat. No wonder you two ended up hooking up. All that foreign influence has done you no good. Don’t think I forgot about you swearing missy!”

I just scratched my head sheepishly, “You’re right, but hey at least I’m back now.”

She pulled me into a hug, ruffling my fake hair a bit before saying, “It’s good to have you back, everyone misses you kiddo. You should come to one of the performances. AND IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT SHOWING UP TO AX. I will tell Miho to break up with you.”

“But we’re not dating anymore.”

“Oh god, aren’t you here to seduce her? I assumed you’d get back to together.”

“Hopefully.”

“You will, that brat still loves you.”

“Why is everyone calling my soon to be girlfriend a brat. She’s absolutely loveable.”

“Oh gosh, can you please just leave and go confess your undying love already. I need to go find a corner to cry about Yuka in.” she
said faking some sniffles before pushing me.

-omph-

“Sorry.” I squeaked, Natsumii had pushed me right into the familiar face of Miichan. “Outta my way Kyan!” she shouted, shoving me
aside and running to the door. Which had just opened to show an unfamiliar face.  My face was that of pure shock, was this the same Miichan that I knew years ago? I shuddered, what happened while I was gone. I didn’t watch the two of them for long, bolting into the living room when I felt that ‘they are so going to be making out’ atmosphere fill the air. The image of Miichan making out, do
not want.

-omph-

“Fucking Ky-“, Miho shouted when I ran into her, we both froze in shock. “Kyan? No wait, EREPYON.” I heard someone in the background say. “Erepyon?” Another voice said, very familiar probably Sayaka but this was not the time to have a get together. My eyes darted to the people who were starting to walk over towards us. Grabbing the frozen Miho I made a bolt back into corridor and past the making out couple and out onto the streets.

“Uh… tadaima?” I said sheepishly to the still frozen Myao. I took a second to look at her, she’s grown up too I thought. “ONO. ERENA. WHAT. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE.” She screamed, ouch my poor ears. Okay maybe not so grown up, still the same Miho. “uhm…” I said suddenly not knowing what to say. This definitely wasn’t how I imagined it to be, Miho’s supposed to be sad not completely ragey. “Don’t uhm me, why are you back? Actually better yet why am I seeing you now, you’ve been back for 5 months and not even a mail!” She berated, poking me a couple times to emphasize her rage.

Oh shit brain, think, think! “I’m sorry?” REALLY BRAIN THAT’S ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?!?! I mentally face palmed, what did I do to deserve all of this. “DON’T I’M SORRY ME. DID YOU LOSE YOUR DAMN BRAIN WHILE YOU AWAY FROLICKING WITH OTHER WOMEN ABROAD?!? OR DID YOU COMPLETELY FORGET HOW TO SPEAK JAPANESE?!?”

OH FUCK MY LIFE. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO WORK BRAIN! WORKKKKKKKK! I grabbed onto her hands in a very weak attempt to calm down the now raging godzilla, I mean my beloved ex girlfriend that I’m still love with that I very much want to date again. The good thing is she didn’t hear any of my inner rambling and isn’t flinging my hands away. The bad thing is that she has this very expectant look and if I don’t say the wrong thing she will bite my head off.

Taking a deep breath and putting on the most sincere look I had and started, “W-what I meant to say was, I’m home.” Gaining some more confidence I continued, “I’m sorry for not contacting you, I didn’t know what to say. I mean I wanted to call and mail you but I just couldn’t, I felt like I didn’t know how or even what to say. Actually right now, I still know what to say.”

Taking another deep breath I continued, “Right now, it’s like I’m back to being 15 back to the time when I first saw you. I mean sweaty hands, thumping hearts and everything. Okay a little less stuttering this time, but practically the same. I don’t know how to say this again; actually I don’t know how I did it the first time. It must’ve been a miracle; oh look I’m going on and on again.” My head dropped, I had run out of stuff to say. More so I didn’t know what to say, tears were starting to form and the hold on Miho’s hands were lightening. I can’t do this.

Miho’s hand pulled out of my grasp and my heart dropped. The tears all came out, there was no stopping them now. I closed my eyes, I couldn’t handle this anymore all I wanted to do was run away. I felt a hand lift up my chin, my eyes opened in shock tears taking in the image of tears running down Miho’s eyes. “…Do you remember the first time? 3 years ago when you confess to me? It was the first time we talked too. You never finished that confession either; you don’t need to finish this one either.” My eyes widened and my brain blanked, was this acceptance or refusal?

“You know my first impression of you? Perfect. That idea was completely throw out the window when you walked up to me one practice and started stuttering out a confession. You never were very good with any of this. So let me do it. You, Ono Erena want to get back together with me and you are very very deeply in love with me to the extent that you can’t even confess properly.” She said with that flawless smile that I fell in love with, I nodded vigorously while bringing my hands up to wipe my tears.

“Now, repeat after me. I love you.” She said while pulling me into a hug, oh how I missed you. “I- I love you Miho.” I told her, tightening the hug only to feel the box in my pocket jabbing into my stomach. We broke apart, longing gazes and all before I noticed her shivering. Pulling off my jacket I put it on her, it was all my fault for dragging her outside in the first place. Grabbing her hand I asked her “Shall we go back in to greet all the idiots that are all behind the door?” She nodded and I added “Oh, left pocket my Christmas present for you, don’t open it yet okay?” She nodded again and I pulled her to the door and the nosy members of the nation’s top idol group.

____
/o/ in case your wondering miichan was making out with minarun.
gotta love my crack ships.

Offline 0_o

• Member+
I'm Sorry - Atsugon (April 7)
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »
/o/ last one /o/ /crawls back to my corner for another year

I'm Sorry,

‘How much longer?’ I wondered to myself alone in the bath, Yuka had already finished up and you were unwilling to join the two of us. I lifted my hand and stared at it, they were started to get wrinkled hinting that it should be time for me to leave. I let out a sigh before pulling myself up to dry and dress myself.

Stopping in front of the mirror and I stared at my reflection, when I was younger I used stare at it and wonder ‘Who am I?’ Now once again I find myself stuck at that question, the courage that I had when announcing my graduation seems to have evaporated. Leaving me behind, weak and confused just like how I was when I was younger.  I spent a year contemplating over this, yet now things are completely out of my control.

I shifted my gaze, down to the same hand I stared at earlier. They were eerily white, I had been unknowingly clenching onto the side of the table. I shook my head and splashed some water before telling myself ‘She’ll worry’

Mentally bracing myself I put on a bright smile before slowly opening the door, “Harugon, you can-“My eyes widened at the sight of you in Yuka’s embrace. I know you two are good friends, almost sisters, but what surprised me were the tears that were streaming down her face. I stared at you, feeling my chest hurt. ‘I put those tears on your face.’

You lifted herself away from Yuka before asking, “Yuka, can you leave for a while?” Yuka nodded, giving you a pat before walking outside but not before she gave me a glare and muttering quietly, “Make things right.”

Silence filled the room, not our usual comfortable silence but an unbearable one that only made me feel like there were weights on my chest. You were trying so hard to calm yourself; to stop yourself from shaking, this sight broke my heart. I just wanted to reach out and pull you into a hug, to whisper into your ears that everything was going to be alright. ‘I caused this.’

After what felt like an eternity of pain, I finally found an ounce of courage to mutter “Harugon…” Her head was still down when I heard faintly heard her say, “I love you, you know…” I widened my eyes in shock, my mind filling with countless possibilities but the one that stuck out the most, ‘I’m losing her’

“Haruka...” I choked out I was starting to shake much like how she was; I did not want my guess to be right. ‘I can’t lose you’ “I told myself, that I wouldn’t cry.” You told me while still struggling to calm yourself down, the sniffling had gotten less frequent and you were no longer struggling to speak. There was another pause of silence, I noticed that your hands were clenched together and you were staring at them with tear drops falling occasionally. I was only less than 5 meters away from being able to pull you into that hug and wipe away those tears, yet I still stood there frozen.

You lifted your head up to stare at me right in the eyes; your usually expressive and joyful eyes were darkened with sadness. Years I had stared into those eyes, I thought I had seen everything, every little emotion. This was like the first time you wanted to break up, except there was much less fatigue in your eyes. ’I should’ve never let you join!’ That memory streamed into my mind, the tears that I had made you shed back then were to haunt me forever. 

You continued a little bit louder as if noticing me drift away and with a little bit more control you said, “That I would support you, forever.” That’s right, we promised to support each other forever after we made up. It was then that I vowed to never make you cry, at least not of sad tears. I never was good at this vow thing; I just keep on breaking my vows to everyone. I keep on having to see everyone I love cry because of my actions. ‘Takamina, Kojiharu, Miichan, Nacchan, you, I made you all shed tears. I’m worthless aren’t I?’

“But, I can’t help it.” You said with a frown marring your normally cheerful face. ‘I made you lose your smile.’ I felt my vision start to get blurry as the tears started forming, this guilt, and this sadness. ‘I just want to die, if it means you’ll no longer have to worry about me.’ I shook my head and blinked away the tears; you would not want me falling back there.  That same dark and scary place that you saved me from all those years ago.

“Even though I don’t see you often now…” You continued, sadness coating your voice. It was true; as the group got bigger the less time I had to spend with you. Sure there were still rehearsals and practices, but I would often skip because of other schedules. “There will be even less chances for the two of us to meet” I frowned at that, we can always meet I’ll make sure I make time for you. ‘That’s only if you still want me…’

Suddenly you stopped staring at me and looked away with a small pout before saying, “We can’t sneak hugs or kisses anymore.” It seemed as if the atmosphere had gotten lighter, but that did nothing to ease the pain on my chest. ‘I don’t deserve you.’ That thought had hit me hard bringing with it bad memories. The memories of the two of us being bullied, people judging the two of us, ‘That Akiba slut doesn’t deserve Harugon!’ My hands were clenched as I tried to focus back on Haruka and not allow myself to go down that path again.

You continued with a light chuckle, “We won’t have the other members teasing us anymore.” I let out a bittersweet smile as I remembered the other members teasing us. How Takamina would lecture us on being a terrible influence for the younger members. Or even Mariko constantly telling us to get a room with her bitter voice. ‘I’m going to miss everything’.

It was like something finally clicked in my mind, I knew what I had to do. It’s going to kill me but I have to do it. I can’t harm you anymore. “But, I know this was your dream.”  You were always the caring one, the understanding one; you were in fact the person who supported me through all these years. I’ll become a person who was worth it.

“I’ll support you no matter what, because I love you.” You concluded before taking a deep breath and looking up to me with determined eyes. I had finally noticed that tears were streaming out of my eyes and no matter what I couldn’t stop them from flowing. I hastily wiped them away before making the third biggest decision of my life, the one that would change my life the most. “I-I’m sorry.” I cried out on the verge of completely breaking down. I needed all the courage I had in me; taking a deep breath I sealed my fate.

You had a soft smile on your face and I took a second to treasure it because the next words that I would say would wipe away that smile. Allow me, to hurt you one last time Haruka, but no more this will be the final time. “Haruka, I’m sorry.” I said as calmly as I possibly could, I could see that smile from your face falling. You know what I want to say don’t you. “I think we should break up.” I continued, and all of the sudden it was as if I finally understood the consequences of my words.

‘This pain in my chest, it will go away one day.’ I comforted myself. One day, Haruka will find a person who deserves her and not a deadbeat like me who always makes her cry, who always make her worry. One day, you’ll find the perfect person for you and I want to be there to say, ‘Congratulations’.

You froze for a second before wiping away some tears and gave me your brightest smile, “I understand, you know. I said I’d grow up this year…” That smile hurt me more than your tears, it was forced, not the genuine Harugon smile that I loved. I mustered a pained smile before walking towards to door. I almost tripped over our lugauge in my haste, but managed to catch my balance.

Right when I opened the door you spoke again with a sad tone, “I guess I really did.” I couldn’t bring myself to turn back, I could hear your hoarse voice, you were crying again. I quickly rushed outside and slammed the door closed and fell down onto the ground next to the door. It was then that my tears started to flow freely, as all the memories of the two of us rushed back into my mind. ‘Nothing will ever be the same’

I felt someone walking past me and heard the door open but was too preoccupied with my convulsing to care. The door was left open and I could hear Haruka’s cries and Yuka trying to comfort her.  All of this just made the guilt within me swell, ‘I knew it, I’m no good for her.’ I heard the door slam and Yuka lifting me up by my collar. I just lifelessly stood there, meeting her eyes with my blank ones. She was furious, I had never seen her this furious, then again it’s to be expected I hurt her precious younger sister.

“I thought, I told you to make everything right.” She yelled barely able to control herself. I just continued to stare at her, it probably just made her angrier but I was still numb from everything that had happened. “You damn bitch, you damn Akiba slut.” She muttered under her breath I let the insults slide as I was used to all those insults. You used to protect me from all of them, but now I have to face whatever is thrown my way by myself.

I knew she was just filled with rage; I too would be in the same position if someone broke Ami’s heart completely. If someone just tossed away a 7 year old relationship because she was too much of a coward to fight for her love. I have no right to say or do anything right now. ‘I deserve everything.’

“To think Gon chose you of all people to love, you just go and break her heart. YOU CAN HEAR HER WEEPING RIGHT NOW BEHIND THIS DOOR CAN’T YOU, BUT YOU’RE JUST TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!” She yelled with her face now red from anger. I could see her clenched hands out of the corner of my eye; I shut them and prepared for whatever Yuka would do. Within seconds I felt my cheek stinging, my mind had faintly registered the fact that she had slapped me. I reopened my eyes slowly, taking in the image of Yuka. Her grip on my collar had loosened and she looked just as lifeless as me. Her eyes were brimming with tears as she stared into my own tear filled ones.

I threw myself into her arms and she just left her hands to hang lifelessly by her side. “I-I deserved it. Everything. I-I hurt her.” I stuttered out, wetting her shirt with my tears and muffling my wails. I pulled you down with my weight and we slouched against the wall crying. I knew that just beyond the wall that I was leaning against, you were also weeping.

I’m sorry.

Everything will get better.

I promise.

____
i wrote this like... CAN I PLEASE FREAKING SLAP ACCHAN ALREADY.

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Scorned Love and Convenience Stores (June 2)
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 06:57:39 AM »
I'll be honest, this is probably my fav fic out of all of the ones that I've done
Crawling out of my cave cause 1. im bored 2. i'm supposed to be studying

Scorned Love and Convenience Stores - Fujie Reina&Ishida Haruka

Keibetsu shita aijou
Shiranu ma ni motomete iru
Kodoku ni nante naritakunai
Dakishimete hoshikatta

The cell phone I was grasping tightly in my hand was ringing, with it brought a sense of joy. It was you, of course it would be this is the ringtone that you set. I’ve always wondered why, out of all our songs you chose this one – Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, Scorned Love. Maybe you were hinting at the fact that our love was just like that in the song, scorned, unwanted and hated.
I hastily flipped open my phone, only to see one simple message.

-I want to see you-

I think the song that would be best to describe our relationship would be from your stage. It’s almost as if Akimoto wrote the song especially for the two of us. I hastily threw on a hoodie before telling my parents, “I’m going to the convenience store, I need some batteries.” It was a lie, the same one that I told them every time you mailed in the middle of the night asking to meet. I wasn’t good at lying, you knew that but you didn’t care.

It was cold outside, the freezing weather of early December. I hoped you were wearing enough; a lot of the members have been getting sick recently. Quickly hoping onto my bike I rode towards to the convenience store to meet you. I felt the wind blowing against my wet hair and shivered, yet my heart was beating rapidly. If I were a tsundere I’d say it was from the pedalling, but I’m not and I know that the rapid beating was all because of you.

I quickly parked my bike outside before rushing inside only to be disappointed that you weren’t there yet. You called me out here in the middle of the night, yet you weren’t even here yet, you who lived closer to it than I. I stood in front of the magazine stand spacing out; I could see that quite a few of them had the top members as the cover. It was never you or I, we would never be gracing the covers of any magazines. Yet we were both content with it, we didn’t thirst for the front like everyone else.  I used to care a lot about not being all that popular but you’d say to me, “Relax, AKB48 isn’t going to be the rest of your life.”

The other members say that you’re a bad person, a terrible girlfriend but I always try to tell them otherwise. They just turn around shaking their heads; inside they were telling themselves that at least they tried. I knew what they were all thinking; they see you lounging around not caring about the job. They hear the stories about you being rude to the staff, they tried to warn me but the thing is I know everything and I simply don’t care. Maybe you are a bit selfish, rude, childish and a bit of an egoist but to me you were the best person ever.

I felt your hands wrap around my waist and I let out a squeak. Paying no mind to it you started nuzzling into my neck and my face turned bright red. As did the only other person in the store, who looked like he was going to pass out. “K-Kyan!” I said disapprovingly, I by no means wish to be prosecuted for manslaughter. You stopped your actions but didn’t move away, “I missed you.” you murmured into my neck. I could barely hear it but once I did I fell silent. I had been really busy recently with the release of Ue Kara Mariko, It was actually the first time that I’ve ever been so busy in my whole career.

“Don’t you find it funny? You were second place last year and I’m second place this year…” I said hoping to break the silence. “Mhm, now I know how you felt last year. It sure doesn’t feel good, being away from you so long.” You whined while tightening your hold on me, as if you were never going to let me go again. Before I knew it we were just standing there quietly in front of that magazine stand as if nothing bothered us. People came in, either ignored or gave us strange looks and continued on with their life. Our love, as different as it may be, isn’t so scorned anymore.

“Ne, Kyan I think we should change your ringtone.” I suggested while trying to grab my cell phone out of my pocket. “Why? I thought you liked Keibetsu too.” You finally stopped breathing onto my neck and looked at my confusedly. “It just doesn’t seem right for our relationship.” I told her honestly, I don’t think our love is scorned even if it were I didn’t care. “What do you want to change it to then?” You asked curiously while peering over my shoulder and onto my cell phone. “Hyaku Meetoru Konbini.” I said while trying to find the song on my phone, I knew I saved it somewhere.

“It fits…” You told me quietly making me turn my head only to see you pouting. I gave you a questioning look, “Does this mean that I’m the bad boyfriend?” you asked while giving me your puppy look. Thank god I’m used to it, that thing is actually lethal. “…I meant about the whole meeting at convenience store part, but I guess if you’re willing to admit to being a bad boyfriend.” I answered her jokingly, her entire face fell which just made my smile wider. I’m sorry but I am in fact a S.

“Ah hah, found it!” I said before quickly changing it to Kyan’s ringtone. I checked the time before snapping the phone shut and placing it back into my pocket. It was already near midnight, my wet hair had already dried and my curfew was drawing near. “You should head home now, your hair is dry and don’t you have batteries to buy?” You asked while referencing to the song that she previously felt wronged from. She finally let the hands that were holding onto my waist drop so that I could leave; even if I didn’t want to go my parents would be worried.

“Go home and catch some sleep, you look really tired.” You said after finally seeing my fatigued face. Clasping our hands I grabbed some batteries with my other one and dragged you to the cash register with me. It was the same guy who looked like he was going to pass out, I’m glad he didn’t. I quickly paid for my item and without a word you allowed me to pull you outside to the bike rack.

“I’m sorry for calling you out so late; I should’ve realized that you would be tired.” You apologized while sheepishly running you hand through your short hair. “It’s alright, seriously. I missed you too.” I told you before pulling you into a proper embrace. I felt you shiver and I pulled away, “You should start wearing more layers, you’re going to get sick at this rate.” I berated you but all you did was smile and unlock my bike chain for me. “Okay. Off you go. It’s late, your parents are worried and you look like you might fall over while biking home if you stay up any longer.” You said while gently urging me to climb on the bike and ride off. I gave you a quick peck on the lips and was delighted by your blushing face. “Okay, I’m off. You should head home and sleep too, okay?” I told her before climbing onto my bike. “I will, now go.” You told me giving my bike a push so that I would leave because you knew that at this rate I would never leave you.

Hyaku Meetoru Konbini is most definitely the song best to describe our relationship, isn’t it? I pondered to myself on the way home with a smile. When I got home I was given a long lecture but it was worth it to see you.

I quickly typed off a mail before preparing myself to bed.
-I miss you, goodnight-

-Go sleep already-

Was your extremely unneeded reply, way to be cold Kyan. Sliding under my covers I typed back a reply,

-You could just say you missed me back.-

-I missed you too, happy?-

I could imagine you impatiently typing at your cellphone and it just made me smile. I finally put away my phone and let myself fall asleep. No matter how bad you maybe in other people’s eyes, you’ll always be the only one for me. Love is love, I can’t change it no matter what and it’s not like I want to change it either. You may be like that impatient and selfish boyfriend in the song, but that’s not what matters most. Who cares what other people think about our ‘scorned’ love. As long as you and I are happy then nothing else matters, nobody’s opinion can hurt us. All because I love you, nothing else will matter to me, there’s no reason to say sorry, no reason to avoid meeting.

Nobody else matters in this relationship of two.

Sonna ni hitsuyou nai denchi
Isshun demo aitakatta
“Gomen” nante ayamaranaide yo
 Koi wa itsumo gouin na mono
Suka na mon wa shouganai

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
i like your fic..
yeah,no matter what people say,your lover is perfect in your heart..
^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Me gusta! I was waiting for random pairings fic and then you appear..

This fic is good. Thanks for writing this fic. :twothumbs

Offline 0_o

• Member+
I really enjoy procrastinating... I'm so screwed for school. As per request from the Dino I'm going to post up the fic that I wrote for her.

Mata Ne - Nonaka Misato, Matsui Sakiko, Umeda Ayaka

It was a rather normal day at the theater, nothing out of the ordinary. Except tonight was Team K’s performance and all the members but Nonaka Misato was here for rehearsal. “Have you tried phoning her?” Sayaka asked concernedly, the thought running through her mind being ‘It isn’t like Micha to skip rehearsal.’ “I tried; it keeps on giving me the voicemail.” Umeda said while continuing to frantically phone her best friend. Everyone was huddled on the stage trying to figure out where Misato was. That is everyone except her other best friend, Matsui Sakiko.

“I don’t have a good feeling about this… Something just doesn’t feel right.” Sakiko muttered to herself while sitting at the back of the theater, away from the others. “We can’t postpone the rehearsal any later. We will just have to call someone to fill in for her tonight.”Announced Togosaki ushering all the girls to get ready, while he phoned one of the Team 4 members to substitute for Nonaka.

With the arrival of Abe Maria, the rehearsal kicked off despite the worried looks that everyone shared. There was an uneasy air that filled the theater no matter how much Sae and Yuko tried to distract everyone. Rehearsal ended and everyone fell into a web of silence, nobody was willing to talk about the thoughts that were running wild in their heads at that moment.

The time of the performance slowly creeped closer as they each tried to push out whatever thoughts filled their heads and put on a smile for the viewers. “Come on guys! We still have to perform, put a smile on your face.” Sayaka said trying to cheer everyone up. “She’s right…” muttered Sakiko from next to Umeda, they were holding hands tightly. Everyone turned their attention to the two, who tried their best to put on a smile and slowly everyone else around them put on their brightest smiles. It was work time.

Everything was going well, until the MC portion of the performance when Togosaki walked onto stage interrupting Yuko who was in the middle of a joke. He had a serious look on his face, and all the members knew what the announcement was going to be about. Everyone else below the stage looked on with anticipation but little did they know the words to leave his mouth were, “This afternoon, a little after 2:00pm one of our members were involved in a fatal accident. As management, we believe that it would be best to cancel the theatre performance for the sake of the members. The one involved in the accident, was our own Team K’s Nonaka Misato. Who was announced dead on arrival from her injuries, I am truly sorry and offer my condolences to everyone.”

A little less than 3 hours ago -

Nonaka Misato was staring at her cell phone, it was almost time to gather at the theatre and she was going to be late at the rate that this taxi was going. “Do you think we could go-“ She started to ask the taxi driver beside her, but suddenly felt her body jerk forward hitting the dashboard of the car. “Ugh, feels like I had too much to drink again.” She muttered to herself, trying to pull herself up but she felt something crushing her body. “W-what’s going on?” she thought to herself while beginning to freak out, she could feel blood trickling from the side of my head. The taxi she was in had been rammed into by a bus hitting Micha’s side of the car. It had effectively deformed the shape of the car and on impact Micha’s head had hit the dashboard at an alarming rate. ‘Am I going to die? Here? Now? I pray to the gods that they wouldn’t take my life away so soon, I still had so much more with life.’ She thought to herself, finding that it was getting hard to even keep her eyes open. People started to flash through her head, Mom, Dad, Ayaka, Sakiko. ‘I-I can’t die now, Sakiko still owes me a meal! I still need to beat those two and become center of senbatsu! I-I still have so much things to tell them.’ With that thought she felt herself getting dizzy and falling into a slumber, an eternal slumber.

-

“No. We’ll continue with the performance.” Sayaka said strongly despite the tears gushing out of her eyes, “We’ll continue for Micha’s sake, she wouldn’t want to see us stopping midway just to grieve for her.” Everyone else just nodded their head, afraid that they would break down if they were to even say a thing.

“Thank you all for coming tonight.” Concluded Sayaka who was the only one who had stopped crying by the end of the show. Bowing one last time, the performance for the night ended and everyone rushed back to the dressing room. Back in the dressing room everyone broke down into tears once again, hugging whoever was closest to them and trying to seek words of comfort. That is everyone but the two best friends of the deceased; they just stood at the door staring lifelessly into the eyes of one another.

Yuko looked up from the crying Tomomi who she was trying to calm down and noticed the two lifeless members. “Tomomi, everything’s going to be alright. Go to Sayaka, I need to talk with Umechan and Sakippe.” She whispered into the whimpering Tomomi’s ear before gently guiding her to Sayaka. Taking a deep breath she walked towards the door where the two were standing.

Putting a hand on Umechan’s shoulder she asked the two if they were alright only to get no reply. After trying to coax a reply out of the two a couple more times, Yuko walked back towards Sayaka and whispered into her ears, “It’s like they’ve set up a shield for themselves, and won’t allow anyone through it. They won’t reply to me at all.”

No matter what the other members tried to do, they just continued to stare at each other as if they were in another world. They just stood there staring at each other and ignored every one of the members, only slightly moving aside when one of the members gave up and left. It didn’t matter if the members left, they weren’t being disrespectful, and they just all had their own way of coping with the loss of a dear friend.

Days continued and everyone soon came to understand that their tears would do nothing to bring back a beloved member. Many of them choose to be like Umeda who put all her emotions into dance practice and schedules hoping that it would be able to numb away the pain. Umeda knew that she and Sakiko had to continue on for Micha’s sake, they were the ones left to fulfil her dream. Although it was criticized, AKB48 continued with their performances and activities despite the loss of a member. The only thing that changed was that every single member in AKB48, even a lot of the members from the sister groups started wearing a pin on their chest. The pin was created by the only remaining member of 6th gen, Takajo Aki of Team A. The design was simple, a hand drawn lily with “美”written on top of it.

While Umeda was working herself to death and making everyone worry about her well being, Sakiko had chosen another way of grieving. She chose to lock herself at home in the piano room that Micha and her often spent their days in. Skipping class, lessons, and her few schedules she continued to furiously play the music that she had once played for Micha. They both had their own way of grieving but like all the other members, they made it there for performances. That is because every single one of them knew that Micha who was always there for theatre shows would not want them to cancel them just for her sake.

Theatre shows continued and if anything, the two shined even more brightly than before because they were no longer performing just for themselves and the audience. They were also performing on behalf of Micha, who although was no longer physically by their side they both firmly believed that she was watching over the both of them somewhere. When invited to Micha’s funeral they both politely refused with the reasoning that they would not be able to live on if they had to see the last moments of their best friend.

It was another one of those days, the day of Team K’s performance but this time both of them put far more effort into their dance. That was because of who they saw the back of the audience, to any other member it would have just been plain strange to see a middle aged woman alone in the crowd but to the two of them who knew her it meant to try even harder than before. The performance ended without a problem like many of the performances nowadays and everyone returned back stage.

“Umeda-san, Matsui-san can I please have a word with you?” the unknown woman accompanying Togosaki said after entering the dressing room where everyone was once again watching the two in silence. It was almost habitual for the members to watch the two stare at each other lifelessly after performances, as if they were able to talk to each other with just their eyes. “Nonaka-san…” They both greeted with a slight nod before walking towards the woman.

Togosaki lead the three towards an empty staff room before bidding the three goodbye, knowing well of who would be brought up in the conversation they were to have. “Are you two doing all right? I know you two refused to come to the funeral, it must be hard for the two of you.” Mrs. Nonaka said trying to comfort the two girls. “Misato always talked about you two a lot, she was very fond of the both of you.” She continued without thinking and without noticing how hard Sakiko was clenching onto Umeda’s hand.

“Misato’s a wonderful girl; she will definitely be missed but think of it this way she’s in a better place now. We were sorting through her stuff as per her wishes and we found these two letters in her drawer. She had a habit of writing letters whenever she felt like it but never sent these two. I thought you might want to have it, see what she had to say. Everything will get better.” She said with an almost detached tone as if she hasn’t just lost her daughter less than a month ago.

“Don’t you think you’re getting over it too easily?!” shouted Sakiko who couldn’t stand the woman any longer, speaking as if she was already over the loss of her daughter.“You aren’t the one who lost their only daughter. I don’t think you have any right to say anything. For my daughter’s sake I’ll forgive you. But stop your weeping and think for a while. Young ones don’t know how to use their brains anymore.” Mrs. Nonaka replied calmly, but inside she was dying just like the two standing in front of her.

The memories flooded her, the memories of Misato as a baby, as a child, having her cling to her dress when she tried to drop her off at preschool. When Misato made her first friend and proudly told her mother, or when she boasted about her crooked drawings that were praised by the teacher. Each and every memory of her only child would flood her memories at night, bringing with them never ending tears and nightmares. The only reason why she could be strong right now is because of Micha, her child would never want to see everyone so depressed, so in pain over her.

Mrs. Nonaka gently placed the two letters on the table before turning around and walking out of the room leaving Sakiko speechless. “I did something wrong didn’t I?” Sakiko asked the air next to her, as if Micha was there. While Sakiko was talking to air, Umechan grabbed the letter with her name written on it with hearts. Her hands shaking as she struggled to open the envelope without ripping it. Sakiko just stared at her as she read it as if contemplating if she would be ready to read her letter too.

Umechan,

I’m not too sure what to write about; in fact I’m not too sure about why I’m writing. I dreamt of you the other day, we were fooling around in a school. We pushed Sakiko off the stairs and she was chasing us through the whole school for revenge. You and Sakiko are both so precious to me; I want us to be friends forever. No matter what happens, we’re going to be old married ladies that meet up for tea times while making our children play together. I really look forward to all of that, honestly I never thought we’d become such good friends you and I. It felt so weird at first when we started to get close to each other because I felt like you weren’t willing to accept us or the new Team K. It’s understandable though as an original K member, but over time you opened up and we were allowed to see a different side of you. Not just that cool dancer who was always there to offer advice but never around to chat with.

So let’s be best friends forever, okay? I sound really childish writing this and surely you would laugh at me that’s why I’m going to wait a while before I send this, maybe when you stop teasing me over every little thing. I know that’s just your way of showing your love to me though and I love you for it. I don’t want you to change in any type of way, so stay the same forever, I like you just the way you are. I’m going to definitely get into senbatsu next year and you better be there too! Can’t let you and Sakippe have all the fun now can I? I’m going to definitely outrank the two of you, watch it Umechan I’m going to be the center of undergirls!

Your absolute best friend

(You know you love me most, even more than Sakiko!)

Nonaka Misato

By the middle of the letter Umeda had tears flowing freely down her face and by the end she had fallen on the floor as her legs collapsed from under her. All the tears that she had been trying her best to hold back were gushing out. Sakiko went to hug her but was pushed away, “Read your letter.” Umeda choked out. Looking at the letter on the table and back towards Umeda she shook her head, “I can’t do it.” Sakiko feared what would possibly be written in her letter if the usually reserved and calm Umeda has broken down. “I’m not ready for it.” She continued before walking out the door. “You’re going to regret it.” Umeda said watching Sakiko leave the room without the letter.

Another week passed by without the mention of the letter but Umeda had started to stress herself less and was slowly but surely returning back to normal well as normal as she could be. Sakiko on the other hand continued with her irresponsible acts and her condition was only getting worse.

“When was the last time you slept properly?” Umeda asked as she approached the sluggish Sakiko after rehearsals. “…Not since…” Sakiko replied hinting towards a forbidden topic, nobody in the group dared to mention the name of Nonaka Misato anymore, at least not with the two of them around. Sakiko looked up tiredly wondering if the gods were punishing her, the nightmares had gotten more and more frequent and each time she woke up more fearful than before.

Umeda shook her head before walking back into the dressing room and leaving Sakiko alone on the stage. Being left all alone on the stage Sakiko allowed herself to fall onto her back and closed to her eyes in hopes that she would be able to have a nap. Her built up fatigue soon hit her and she fell into slumber.

For the first time in what felt like forever it was actually a dreamless sleep, in the midst of her slumber she felt someone moving her head into their lap but she shrugged it off and continued sleeping. Only a little later she felt someone patting her head and she jerked up in shock. “Micha!” she shouted only to be disappointed to find that it was just Umeda.

“I’m sorry I’m not her, but I still think you should read this and stop torturing yourself any longer.” Umeda said while handing her the letter she had left on the table a week ago. On it wrote, Matsui Sakippe with all sorts of kittens drawn everywhere.

Looking down at the letter and back at Umechan she decided that it was time, she couldn’t handle this anymore. If Umechan could find closure with her letter, she could too. Placing the letter into Sakiko’s hands, Umeda lifted herself up and walked back to the dressing room to give Sakiko some privacy.

She felt strangely calm holding onto that letter, it was as if Micha was right beside her urging her to read it. She pulled out the letter and started to read.

Sakiko,

You still owe me a meal, I just need to write it down somewhere because I know I’ll forget about it and you’ll get away with it. You were really awesome during the performance today, is it just me or are you getting prettier. Maybe it’s just me getting used to your ugly face. I joke, I joke, or am I? It’s your own fault for calling me horrendous the other day. You and I have to stop insulting each other; imagine how the fans would react if they ever found out. You know we have to keep up our images, so would you stop derping everywhere on Google+? Soon enough your cat will be scared of you and run away to me.

We sure have come a long way from being research students. I never would have imagined that I would be on the same team as you, always saw myself in Team A instead, you know, far away from you. Who knew we’d become such good friends… I mean I sure didn’t expect it when I first saw you 7th generations. I guess it’s a good thing, I mean I sure can’t imagine myself derping around with anyone else but you. Okay that’s a lie, maybe Umechan too. I think the 3 of us should grow old together, you know keep in contact even after we graduate from AKB48. Don’t you think it would be fun meeting up once in a while and being like ‘Micha I missed you, save me from my evil boss of doom!’ I think it would be fun!

So make sure that no matter what you don’t go losing my phone number okay, or I’ll hire a private investigator to hunt you down~ Oh and stop abusing your poor cat, you know how much he hates being nibbled. Why are you such an S, why do I even know you? Must be one of those bad life choices that mother keeps on talking about, guess have to stick with you a little bit longer though. I love you anyway, I guess.

Your only best friend,

(I seriously mean it, you have no friends.)

Nonaka Misato

She didn’t know if she should cry or laugh, it was as if Micha had never left. She started laughing to herself, they were right Micha wouldn’t want to her to be crying. The members all rushed out when they heard her break out into laughter worrying that the stress made her go insane. Seeing all the members stare at her with bewildered eyes, Sakiko stop her maniacal laughter and told them, “I’m back, sorry for all the problems I caused you all.” Taking a breath of relief Yuko screamed “GROUP HUG!” and everyone under their center’s orders jumped onto Sakiko to welcome her back.

Sakiko just stared at one of the spots in the theatre and smiled, she had seen Nonaka Misato finally smiling back at her.

Wherever you are in the Heavens,

I hope you’re happy.

I’ll be down here fulfilling both our dreams,

Until then we can’t see each other yet.

One day I promise, when I’m old and filled with life stories,

I’ll come and join you.

We can fool around then.

Till then,

Mata ne, Micha.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Mata Ne [Micha, Sakippe, Umechan] (June 8)
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 03:52:32 AM »
 :cry: OMG.. What are you doing with my weak heart? :cry:

Good fic anyway :twothumbs

May I request something?

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2012, 04:19:02 AM »
:cry: OMG.. What are you doing with my weak heart? :cry:

Good fic anyway :twothumbs

May I request something?

shoot away, it might take a couple months and I might completely troll you out of your mind though. Just so you're warned.

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2012, 09:08:20 PM »
Micha!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Micha died~ T______T

and

KyanNyan~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love random pairings~! MORE RANDOM PLEASE!!!  :twothumbs

Thanks~ :D

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 12:14:19 AM »
This is the most adorable fic you will ever read. No I do not care if you beg to differ.

The Adventures of Babysitter Natsumii

“Neechan!!!!” Screamed a 5 year old Chikano Rina while trying to destroy the house and get her so called ‘Neechan’s’ attention. “Just wait a bit longer; I need to change Kanon’s diapers.” Said Neechan told, hoping that Chikarina would behave for once. Rina stopped shouting but continued to tug at her Neechan’s sleeve with the cutest little pout that she could muster.

Neechan, Matsubara Natsumi turned away from the crying Kanon and looked at the pouting Chikarina beside her and sighed. “Go play with your toys for a bit, I just need to finish changing Non’s diapers, I know you want to play with her so just wait a bit more.” After finally getting a satisfied answer Chikarina walked away and back to her scattered toys that laid all over Natsumii’s living room.

Continuing through the difficult task of changing the wriggling Kanon’s diapers Natsumii continued sighing to herself. “What have I gotten myself into, babysitting both Kanon and Rina at the same time?” Natsumii told herself, swearing to never babysit the two together again. They were like chaos in a cute little bundle, running (or in Non’s case – crawling) everywhere while shouting at the top of their lungs. Not to mention chucking things, Chikarina’s favorite dino almost hit Natsumii in the head.

After finally successfully changing Kanon’s diaper, it took a while since Kanon was well… trying to crawl away from Natsumii to play with Chikarina without a diaper. “Okay, finally.” Natsumii told herself while practically dropping in relief. “Chikarina!” She called for the little demon that was playing by herself in the other room, praying that she didn’t find the crayons and start drawing over the walls again. “Neechan! Neechan!” Said demon shouted while bolting into the room with her hands wide open for Natsumii to hand baby Kanon over.

“Becareful okay? I don’t want you to drop Kanon again, I’m starting to think you’re the reason why she seems to be derping everywhere…” Natsumii warned Chikarina, who was obviously not paying attention since she was busy making funny reet faces to Kanon. Kanon on the other hand started reaching her hands out to Chikarina and struggling out of Natsumii’s grasp. Seeing that both the people in question were completely ignoring her, Natsumii just sighed and handed over Kanon. “I feel like I’ve just grown ten years older from all of this, I’m not even 15 yet!” Natsumii whined to herself, secretly making another note to never let herself be talked into babysitting again.

“I need the money though…” She continued telling herself, “I need to get Shiichan a present for our anniversary…” And so, our babysitter Natsumii had come to the realization of her terrible fate – she would have to babysit the two demons that were playing happily outside in her living room for many more times. “Neechan!” Chikarina shouted from outside which snapped Natsumii out of her daze. ”God please tell me she didn’t do anything stupid.” Natsumii prayed while running towards the living room only to nearly faint when she saw Kanon.

While Natsumi was changing Kanon, Chikarina did not find the crayons but something much more appealing – make up. Poor little baby Kanon was now sporting a very very horrendous make up. One that you could not describe without the words horrendous, hideous, disaster, or just plain terrible. Chikarina however was standing next to the innocent looking Kanon with the biggest smile on her face as if she was proud of her masterpiece.

Natsumii on the other hand look as if she was going to cry, in the pile of make up items beside Kanon were some of her favorites. Or more importantly, some lip gloss that was given to her by Oya Shizuka – her girlfriend. “Ne Ne Neechan~ Doesn’t Non look pretty?” Chikarina asked with her brightest smile and a hopeful look. So hopeful that Natsumi couldn’t even bring herself to tell her otherwise.

“Chikarina…” Natsumii muttered wondering how exactly she should tell her the truth. “You don’t like it?” Chikarina asked with a heartbroken face. “I-I think it’s…creative, but make up isn’t good for Kanon.” Chikarina pouted and tears started to flow down her face, “B-but I just wanted Kanon to look pretty.” Natsumii could feel a headache coming, cheering up a depressed Chikarina was the last thing she wanted to do today.

“Let’s clean up Kanon and then how about we have some ice cream?” Natsumii suggested, starting to fear for her sanity. Yes obviously giving children ice cream was the best idea ever. Let’s just say, Natsumii would come to regret it as cleaned the living room for hours after Kanon and Chikarina’s respective parents came to pick the two up. Not’s not even mention the scolding she got from her parents for the crayon filled walls. They were a masterpiece even signed by Chikarina herself in her messy writing.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: [Oneshots] The Adventures of Babysitter Natsumii (June 9)
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 02:26:40 AM »
I could cry because Chikariina is actually in a fic now.
This is godly.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 07:58:46 AM »
YES! YES!! YES!!! :farofflook:

Currently if there's a fic that can make me squeal like a fangirl (yet I'm a boy :lol:), it's a fic starring Nattsumii!

The babysitter neechan fits her so much, though her job doesn't always make her lucky, especially with demons like the ChikaNon. XD

And the obvious hints of her with Shiichan, hehehe.. they've been always in my OTP list for so long, people just don't know.
What are they usually called? NattsuShii? :?

This Nattsumii-focused fic already made me so... :thumbsup But if there's one Nattsumii-Shiichan focused-fic in the future, that would really complete my day!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:56:57 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 12:26:20 AM »
Posted the wrong Micha fic /o/ whoops. Meh I liked that one better anyways.
Was supposed to post the drabble

So here, have some nice rare non angst from me.

Friend - Nonaka Misato, Matsui Sakiko

Knock Knock

The girl inside of the room stopped playing her piano and turned to the window only to see her best friend outside. She sighed before elegantly pulling herself up to open the window. “Micha, you’re going to get in trouble if your parents found of that you snuck out again.” The piano playing girl scolded to her best friend who was already covered from head to toe with dirt. “Come on Sakiko, come play with me and the others.” The girl called Micha replied trying to coax her friend outside only to be given a skeptical look. “No, and you ripped your dress.” Sakiko pointed out, there was a slight tear on the bottom of her friend’s dress. “Come on it’ll be fun. Or at least grab me some of your brothers clothes.” Micha pleaded tugging at her uncomfortable dress that her mother made her wear today. Sakiko just sighed before ordering her friend to meet her outside. “I’m going to get in trouble for this again.” Sakiko sighed before rushing to grab some of herself and Micha some of her brother’s clothes and changing into them before joining Micha outside.

“You’re going to grow old if you keep on sighing.” Micha told Sakiko as she sighed for the 10th time since she joined Micha outside. “I stay around you any longer, I’ll die young.” Sakiko muttered wondering why in the world the two were best friends. “You walk too slow come on! This is why I keep on telling you that you need to be outside more!” Micha said before grabbing her friend’s hand and dragging her to the playground to meet the others. Sakiko just smiled stupidly as her best friend to drag her. She wouldn’t change Micha for anything, even though she never acts like the rich kid that she was supposed to be. Not to mention her fail etiquette and lack of manners and always going against her parent’s wishes and playing with the kids from the bad neighborhood.

“Don’t change Micha, don’t ever change.” Sakiko told her later that day after they got yelled at by both their parents for sneaking out and coming back a complete mess. “Huh? Sorry I got you in trouble. I think we’ll have to work on the sneaking back home part.” Micha said before running her small hand through her hair. “…It was your fault that we got caught.” Sakiko muttered before sighing again feeling herself grow years older just from knowing the girl. All Micha gave in reply was a sheepish smile and swung her arm over her friend’s shoulder. Sakiko couldn’t help but grin back, at least they were getting a little better every time.

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Friend (CHIBI)[Nonaka Misato, Matsui Sakiko](June 10)
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 09:03:26 AM »
CHAKARINA!!!!!! CHAKARINA!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

a fic with Chikano Rina in it!!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

thanks for making my day!!!!  :twothumbs

and

Micha and Sakiko sure are cute >.<

thanks again!!!!!  :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 10:16:01 AM »
You made Micha die, so sad T_T

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 04:24:59 AM »
Herpamerp, im sure a failed my chemistry final. It's okay me and that course just wasn't meant to be.

Closure - Kitahara Rie& Sashihara Rino

Everywhere around the world a story was unraveling itself. A story that neither you nor I will ever be able to know, another chapter is being added to countless stories, but rather than to care about other stories… Perhaps we should finally take the time to care about our own.

You told me that 3 months ago, before you broke up with me stating that you couldn’t live with me being gone for the majority of the year. You weren’t okay with me not returning home every night; you most definitely weren’t okay with me dangerously researching material for my next book. You just weren’t okay with everything anymore. You had always supported me in this job, as my best friend you were the one encouraging me to write, as my girlfriend you supported me through college and as my fiancée you supported me despite everyone saying that I would never be able to make it big.

I thought that you’d come back the next day, I waited and waited for you at home. But all I got was an envelope with your engagement ring left inside – you were gone for good.

-

I spent my days at home; I have ever since you left me. I just spend all day holding your engagement ring in my hands and staring blankly at our photo filled walls. I didn’t even have the courage to move anything since you left, everything is as if time stopped. Maybe I was just trying to convince myself that this was all a dream and you were going to come back tomorrow. That maybe you just wanted to cool off for a bit before coming back. I just couldn’t accept the fact that you were gone, you had gone through everything to make sure that I wouldn’t be able to contact you.

Last night I finally had the courage to go through our old photo albums, the videos we took during high school, of our engagement party and I cried. I cried until there were no more tears left, for the first time in my life I had to cry myself to sleep. In an empty house where all I can see are your shadows, turning around to see your side of the bed empty, trying to hug you but realizing that you weren’t there and it was just a pillow. It’s been months, but I’m still not getting over the fact that you’re gone.

Tonight I’ve finally gotten the courage to pick up my pen again; it’s already been 3 months since the last time. No matter how much I tried, it seemed as if I could only write about our memories. I just sat there at my desk for hours, writing pages and pages of whatever I could remember. Our first meeting, you hitting me with a soccer ball, you hitting on my sister, you rushing to my hospital room, you crying in front of me thinking I was dead, me burning your photobooks, me burning your CDs, you being next to me when I came out to my parents, you proposing to me. There were just so many memories that I wanted to write about, so many little things that happened between you and I. They’re all etched in my mind, when I used to think back they were blurry but for tonight they were just so clear to me – our precious memories.

I wrote until I couldn’t write anymore, I wrote until my hand stopped moving, there was still so much more that I wanted to write. I looked at the floor of our apartment and the scattered papers, everything was a mess. I stood up and stretched before going to grab all the papers that had slipped off the desk while I was writing. I stared at the pile of papers I held in my hands and sighed; nothing was going to bring you back so why was I still drowning in our memories. I heard a beep come from my cell phone and groaned my publisher was getting on my back again. I sifted through my messages and sighed, 30 messages from my publisher and another one from Akicha. I didn’t even bother to check any of them; I knew the contents of the mail.

“Your deadline was a month ago! What are you doing moping at home; even if you are you need to write! By the end of the week I expect something Kitahara Rie!” – Kuramochi Asuka

“Ne, ne Rie can we go out some time, you need to get out of the house once in a while. I thought you didn’t like eating all those cup noodles…” –Takajo Aki

Every single day, that couple would send me mail and every single time it would be almost the exact same as their last mail. I don’t know if I should call them either stupid, or just utterly in sync with the other, I mean they even send their mails at the same time. I groaned as more memories started flooding me, I was dead tired and I don’t think I can even cry anymore. I took at quick shower before crashing on the bed and hoping that tomorrow didn’t come unless it brought home a miracle.

It was day 95 without you in my life and I think I am finally starting to accept it.

I woke up the next morning to loud knocking, from the impatient knocks I could tell that it was Mocchi at my door probably ready to yell at me again. She knew where the key was didn’t she? There really is no need to make me get any complaints from my neighbors, its 6am in the morning for god sakes. I groaned rolling out of bed before throwing on an old hoodie and dragging myself towards the door. Letting out a yawn I slowly unlocked the door letting the cranky woman in.

“Morning.” I greeted tiredly with an amused grin, her veins were showing, just how angry was she anyways. Mocchi stomped into my living room and Akicha was right behind her with breakfast. “Don’t mind her, she’s just grumpy. It’s her time of the month.” Akicha whispered to me as she passed by, I don’t think I really needed to know that but okay. It’s not the first time she’s told me stuff that I would never need to know… been like this since high school 1st year. As per usual, I’ll just wipe that from my head… that is since I can’t even laugh about it with you anymore. I shook my head trying to banish you from my mind for just a day; maybe today we won’t end with yelling and door slamming, just maybe.

I stood at the door contemplating if I should sneak back into my room to grab some ear plugs but decided against it, I had to listen to Mocchi once in a while. I prepped myself for the yelling that I knew I’d get from you before following in Akicha’s footsteps towards the living room. ‘Your place is a mess and Aki you know you don’t need to clean up after her.” She berated while lounging on my couch with a bunch of papers. I froze when I realized what papers those were; they were the ones I had written from yesterday. I rushed to grab them from her only to hear, “These are pretty good. Since you’re still coping over that jerk why don’t you write about book about the two of you? I mean I’m pretty sure readers dig these types of things.” Mocchi handed over the papers and I stared at them. Was it really okay to write a book about the two of us?

“You should do it.” Akicha said encouragingly while cleaning my mess of a living room. I choked out, “I’ll think about it.” Would you be okay with me writing a book about us, about our memories? “You need something to hand in by the end of the week, Rie. There’s only so much that I can help you with, they won’t delay it any longer. You have to make this deadline or you’ll have to find another company.” Mocchi said exasperated, I guess we were all just tired from all of this drama. It’s just because I couldn’t just let go of you and get on with life. Everyone is just waiting for me to wake up from this dream, you’re gone and you aren’t coming back.

“If you don’t have anything done, I’ll be handing these papers in to stall them.” Mocchi told me before grabbing the papers from my weakening grasp. “Enough business talk! Breakfast time.” Akicha ordered while setting out the food that she had brought with her. I’m pretty sure that if it weren’t for the two of them I would have starved already, mostly Akicha though. I well know the fact that Mocchi wouldn’t even be trying to help me if it weren’t for the fact that I’m Aki’s best friend. In fact that’s the only reason why she tried so hard to get her publishing company to publish some of my works.

We casually talked for an hour over breakfast, by “we” I mean Akicha trying to make me and Mocchi civilly talk to each other. Can’t she just realize that we’ll never like the other? I mean we’ve been at each other’s throats ever since we first met, if it weren’t for you we’d have killed each other already. Things I do for my best friend. After watching Akicha clean up my mess of a house before the two finally decided to bid me goodbye and leave me to continue moping in my empty apartment.

“Kitahara, just think about it okay?” Mocchi told me one last time before stepping out the door. I frowned; did she really want me to write about our story that badly? Akicha gave me a hug before telling me “I’ll come by with some supplies tomorrow.” I waved the couple goodbye as they walked off. The sight I saw bothered me, Akicha wasn’t all over Mocchi like usual. Come to think about it she hadn’t been for a long time. I shut my door and walked back to the living room wondering about it.

I thought about all the possibilities, maybe they’re having a rough time too but they smiled at each other so sweetly. All their little glances and smiles, not to mention their whole knowing what the other is thinking thing. They were completely in love, just like how we once were. I smiled, Akicha who used to be envious of our relationship had finally found someone to love and be loved by. I feel like such a proud mother even though I happen to hate said person’s guts.

Then the thought hit me, maybe they’re just being too considerate of me. Aki who couldn’t stand to not be holding onto her girlfriend actually managing to not touch her the whole time she was here. She was holding back, thinking that I would be hurt if I saw the two of them showing off their love didn’t she? Akicha will be Akicha, forever a derp but probably the most understanding and selfless person out there.

I was being a self centered jerk this whole time wasn’t I? I was way too busy moping over you to realize just how much Asuka and Aki were doing for me. In fact if it weren’t for those two I would probably have accidently starved myself to death or something. Without those two, I probably wouldn’t be finally starting to get over you.

Today, I vow to finally get over you. If Mocchi wants a story I’ll give her one. The most well written story about you and I. And so started day 96 of my life without you, soon enough I think I’ll be able to stop keeping count.

I sat myself in front of my laptop wondering how I was supposed to start with this story, from the beginning or from right now. I stared at the empty document in front of me and spaced out. Maybe I was thinking a little ahead of myself, I don’t even know where to start. There’s so much to write but there was no way that I could include everything in my book.

I gave up not long after; maybe I was getting ahead of myself. I thought that the words would just come to me but I guess I was wrong after all. Not only that but there’s just something weird about everything, it was like writing this book meant that I was finally getting over you. It just made everything feel weird. I needed a plan, and since Mocchi took my papers I guess I would have to start from scratch.

I went to our room and pulled out the photobooks that I was look at yesterday and the handful of written letters that we’ve written over the years. I pulled out all the things that I had been avoiding since day one… and so began my process of coping.

-

That night turned into days, frantically flipping through our photos, our mails and everything that we had. Everything was a source of inspiration and once I had figured out where I was going to start everything did in fact just come to me. I decided to start our story at now, writing about me looking back at our memories. I figured that I could change the names later and would keep this copy for myself. Something for me to look back on in the future, maybe even tell my children if I ever do get married. Occasionally I would stop to stare at my now ringless hand, it felt weird but at the same time it felt right. I wasn’t being held back by anything anymore, I would get the life that many dream of – without another person waiting at home worrying about everything.

I no longer could hear your voice in my memories; I didn’t see your shadows in the hallways anymore. The more I wrote, the more I started to get used to the idea of life without you. Akicha was so proud of my progress; I would now actually leave the house much to her happiness. Mocchi hasn’t been bugging me now that I’ve started to make my deadlines. The publishing company seems to have taken quite an interest in our story too.

Each and every chapter was filled with our memories, from our first meeting, our childhood, to our grown up lives. I even included the little stories that our parents would tell us. I considered the idea of adding photos but I decided it would be best if nobody knew that it was in fact a true story. It was just me writing about my every day, our every memory that passed me. I was storing all our once precious memories into this book.

-

It was four months later when I was nearing the end of our book when it happened. I had been so busy trying to figure out how to end our story when there really was no ending to begin with. Mocchi brought in my mail when she saw the mailbox getting full. In that pile of probably overdue bills laid a single invitation. When I saw the name Sashihara on it I froze in shock, I was praying so hard that it wasn’t you that it was someone else maybe your brother. I held that invitation in my shaking hands too scared to open it. I didn’t have to; Mocchi had grabbed it out of my hands.

I could tell from her face, who the invitation was from. “I always knew she was a jerk.” Mocchi told me before handing me the invite, it had only been maybe 7 months since we broke up and now you were ready to marry another. Mocchi gave me a pitiful look before taking out her cellphone to call someone, presumably Aki. I paid no heed to her conversation; instead I walked back to my couch and laid myself down. I didn’t know what to feel to all of this, my laptop screen was just staring back at me. I had spent the last seven months trying to get over you but it seems that you were long over me. It was all my fault wasn’t it, letting you slip out of my hands.

Now you’re getting married to another.

I probably laid there for a long time; by the time I snapped out of it Akicha was already kneeling next to me worriedly. Mocchi as per usual was standing next to her, albeit her expression a little less hateful than usual. I pulled myself up and let Akicha hug me, let her whisper, “Everything is going to be alright.”, into my ear comfortingly. We stayed in that position for a long time, it wasn’t until Mocchi told us to eat that I noticed that the day had turned into night.

“I’ll be alright.” I told the two of them with a small smile as they left, still looking worried. For once I actually believed my words; I was going to be alright. I went back to the living room and picked up the long discarded invite and read it. Your parents were inviting me to your wedding… did you even know that? Or were you perfectly fine with having your ex-fiancée at your wedding? It wasn’t your style to doing something like this. The wedding was in exactly half a month, the Sashihara – Maeda wedding.

-

“Are you sure you want to go?” Akicha asked me as I was packing for what would be the millionth time since I told her my decision a week ago. I just wanted to see you for one last time, you know finally get the closure that I needed. I nodded with a smile; I can’t really stay bitter at you forever. It’s about time I moved on too, give that story its ending. Maybe the publishers won’t like it, but it’ll be the ending that we give to our story.

Mocchi looked at me with disdain, I would be stealing away her now fiancée for the weekend. She was going to be my partner for your wedding. “I’ll be back honey, and would it kill you to be a little nicer to RIe.” I could hear Aki tell Mocchi. I found a smile sneak onto my face as I watched the two of them interact, it had to seriously be one of the cutest things ever. Now I think I’m going to actually look forward to their wedding, assuming that Mocchi doesn’t ‘accidently’ forget to put my name on the invite list like she did for the engagement party. The girl has a grudge against me from the past life or something.

The wedding was all the way in Oita so we flew out there a day ahead, I thought I might as well show Akicha around the place since I knew a lot about it from when we used to go to visit your parents. I guess it was a way for me to take my mind of things and confirm certain places in my book. Yes, I did continue writing my book it wasn’t quite finished yet I found that no matter how I tried to write an ending I never liked a single one of them.

It felt weird being back in your hometown but I brushed it off, everything felt weird lately. I guess it was because for the first time in years I was starting to get used to a life without you. You who had been such a big part of my life since we first met, no wonder everything felt weird. You were with me for the majority of my life. Akicha and I fooled around for the whole day, she was trying her best to take my mind off of tomorrow. Even when we went to be that night she still looked at me worriedly. I wish I could just make her stop worrying, hasn’t she worried enough over me? It’s been 7 months and all she’s done is take care of me like a big baby who can’t do anything herself. She deserves a break from me and all of my troubles, maybe if my book sells well and I actually talk properly with Mocchi for once I’ll suggest paying for their honeymoon of something. Only because of Akicha though, I would never want Mocchi to enjoy herself. It really sucks when your best friend’s fiancée hates your guts.

I woke up extremely early the next day, it was probably the crack of dawn. Inspiration had hit me and I was sitting there in front of my laptop furiously typing up whatever I could remember from my dream. However when I got halfway through it my mind blanked and I just stared at the screen wondering what I was originally going to write. It must’ve been a couple hours when Akicha lazily pulled herself out of bed; I look at the clock – 3 more hours to go.

-

“Ready?” Akicha asked me right as we were going to enter the church. “Absolutely not.” I told her honestly, the actual thing was a lot scarier than how I imagined it. She just softly smiled and tightened her hold on my hand before dragging me inside to face my fears. We sat ourselves at the far back, some of your relative recognized me and came for small talk but we were left alone for the majority of the time. I hid from your parents as they walked by though, it was cowardly but I sure wasn’t ready to face your parents and whatever they wanted to say to me, they were the ones that sent the invite after all.

I just sat there as you walked in looking prettier than ever, I sat there as your bride walked in with the happiest smile ever. I saw the smile on your faces when you two exchanged vows, they were almost heartbreaking, anyone could see just how in love you two were. My chest hurt watching the two, I wanted to just run away from everything but I couldn’t. I just sat there until the ceremony ended and everyone started to get up and walk to the reception. I had to make the choice now, was I going to run away or was I going to confront you.

Akicha linked arms with me before pulling towards the crowd of people that were congratulating the happy couple. “You need to talk to her.” She told me with the look that meant there was no way I could talk her out of it. I gulped preparing myself for the worst. I must have at least gone through a million possibilities before we finally stood in front of the couple. My hands were sweating like crazy, and my throat suddenly felt dry.

We just stood there staring at each other while Akicha tried to engage your wife in small talk, in her usual overly friendly way. I could tell that you were just as uncomfortable with this meeting as me. You were trying your best to avert your gaze and I did too. I finally took a good look at your wife, she was pretty yes, and young maybe just turned 20. It hurt to see her innocently turn to look and smile at you every so often. The way you smiled back hurt a ton more though. I felt Akicha lock our hands together and gave a tight squeeze.

I gave a slight frown before realizing that I would be the one that had to start this talk, I don’t even know why I was here anymore. It was like in that moment I had completely forgotten just why I was here; it was just the memories I thought I was over rushing back into my mind. I felt so numb about everything, the pain it just stopped as I opened my mouth. “Congratulations on your marriage.” It came out almost monotone and I could feel Akicha staring at me blankly. She most definitely did not approve of the tone I was using.

“Thanks.” You told me with a sheepish smile, not at all affected by my tone. “I just thought I would come by to tell you that I’m writing a book based on the two of us.” Before I knew it, it was all business. I was pulling a Mocchi at my ex-fiancée’s wedding. “Oh, I probably don’t get to have a say in any of this right.” You told me with a bitter undertone. “I’ll be leaving now, congratulations.” I announced bowing my head to her new wife.

I pulled at Akicha’s hand to signal that I wanted to leave. There was nothing more for me to do there. Akicha said her goodbyes and the two of us left. “Why…” Akicha turned to ask me once we stepped outside of the church. “She really loves her; I can’t do anything about it. There’s nothing that I can do either. She’s over everything and I might as well be too.” I told her honestly. There really was nothing for me to do and there was no way that we’d ever be able to be friends again.

Piecing together bits and parts of Akicha’s conversation with her wife I had found out that you had left me for her. Everything was just a catalyst, but it was her that made you leave me. I should hate her with all my might for taking you away but I knew that everything was my own fault too. I had a part in all of this and now I’m going to step away. I’m going to finish my book and continue life pretending that I had never met a girl called Sashihara Rino.

My book got released half a year later, among the scattered names on the dedication page was your name – Sashihara Rino.

Below it written simply was just – Thank you.

My words cannot express the feelings that I have towards you, but hopefully this book will be able to.

Our story officially drew to an end that day and I never saw you again.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:17:58 AM by 0_o »

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: [Oneshots] Closure [Kitahara Rie&Sashihara Rino] (June 11)
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 08:34:51 AM »
damn...

SashiRie's part was epic...

but somehow it reminds me about my past...the story was somekind similiar with mine :depressed: 

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Toku Towa Seki