JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy heavenly6 - Papermoon

Author Topic: "Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life coming soon~  (Read 37138 times)

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
YESH !!!

guys PLS join our crazy group iJphipsterz! ^_^ on facebook...

We are quite NORMAl indeed...

Well, you forgot to put quote on the word normal. It should be "normal"  :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
OMG that was so fun to read!!!! :hee:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so damn fast on updating!!!!!!
You so know what you doing man :on GJ:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I didn't mean your fic is a mess but the situation is and it make me laugh. I don't know if you get what I mean lol but I love you fic yeah!

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Hehehe .. My bad for misunderstanding you Kahem  XD

ahm Here's part 3!!!!

Chap 3 part 3

"Time for shots everyone!" Sae said and the group then put salt on their fist, drank the tequila and bit on a lemon wedge.

They saw Takamina and Jurina wince after biting the lemon.

"Minami doesn't drink much. With the pace she's drinking, she'd be drunk soon…" Atsuko giggled. "Come to think of it, I never saw a drunk Minami before… This will be fun!" she added. Mariko smirked on her cup of tea when she heard what Atsuko said.

"Jurina-chan's not much of drinker either but I think she will last longer than Takamina. I just hope they won't do anything stupid…" Mayu said eyeing Jurina at the screen.

"Aaww… Sae got invited finally into a group party! How cute!" Yuki exclaimed as she hugged Mayu.

"Don't worry Yu-chan. Haruna is a responsible drinker, she won't do anything stupid, you know that!" comforted Miichan as she squeezed Yuko's hand. Yuko just smiled and looked the younger girl.

Their attention was shifted to the screen as they heard Haruna shouting, "Don't get drunk on us now, Takahashi. We're just starting!" They then saw a very red Takamina answering as she flailed her arms, "I know! I know!" They laughed as they saw Takamina accidentally hit Sae's face in the process. Then Takamina said, "Oops… Sorry! More shots!"

"Told you," Atsuko laughed. Miichan then pushed something on the laptop and grinned.Mariko then winked at her and Miichan gave a thumbs up.

They then saw the boys downed about six more shots after that. Takamina was really red now as Jurina's ear was now really pink in color. Sae and Haruna was laughing at Jurina.

"So Jurina-chan, have you asked Mayu-chan out yet?" Sae inquired as he got some chips, ate it and drank her beer. She then gestured to Haruna for one more beer and the brunette gave her another one from the cooler.

Mayu froze on her seat. The others shot grinning looks at her.

"Hey drink up, Jurina!" shouted Takamina. The dancer then threw another beer on the brunette. Takamina got herself another one after she finished drinking the one in her hand.

"I actually asked her a while ago but she said she had to go to that dinner," replied Jurina as she opened the beer.

Mayu was now beet root red. The rest of the group was giggling except for Mariko who was smiling as she poured more tea on her cup.

"At least you're getting somewhere unlike someone I know…" Sae said then Takamina shot a death glare at Sae but she just laughed.

"So Sae-kun, have you and Yuki got your freak on?" Takamina said while still scowling at Sae.

"Don't change the subject Capt!" Sae blushed.

Yuki blushed also and giggled.

"That's right Takamina!" Jurina and Haruna chorused.

Atsuko suddenly felt uneasy. She sensed that the dancer was holding out on something. She had felt this before with Takamina for a couple of years now but every time she tried talking about it with Takamina, the dancer found ways to distract her.

"Fine! I am not doing anything! I'd rather be a friend and be alone forever rather than confessing that I love her and get dumped and not see her again!" the dancer shouted and drank up her beer in a few gulps, got another one and drank it halfway. After drinking, Takamina sat and lowered her head on the table.

Atsuko also froze on her seat. She looked like a deer caught on a really bright headlights.

"Awww… lovesick Takamina only comes out after drinking alcohol…" Jurina teased.

"More shots!" Takamina suddenly stood up and poured shots on the glass. The other three laughed and they downed a couple of shots more, flopped herself on the couch for a minute before Takamina singsoned, "I'm going to call my Acchan!"

RING RING RING…

"Takamina is definitely drunk…" Jurina said as she chewed some of the chips.

"At least she gained some balls to call Atsuko!" Haruna was laughing as Sae nodded on the brunette's statement.

RING RING RING…

Atsuko looked at her phone and the LCD read, Nami Bear calling. She looked petrified. Miichan nudged her and she then looked at Mariko who nodded. She then answered the phone, "Moshi Moshi! Maeda Ats…"

Takamina suddenly answered, "Acchan! Hi! I was just wondering if you are with that fucking new boy toy of yours? I would like to get to know him better! I would love to know if he's allergic to something so I could give him food with that specific ingredient!"

Atsuko blushed with the nickname. Takamina never called her that. She then saw Takamina was air quoting the "give him food" as she sat down at the chair near the table where Jurina's laptop was located. The webcam was aimed directly at the capt's profile from the tables, and she noticed that Takamina was really red now and was slurring a bit.

"I could kill that mother fucker to ground if he does something you don't want him too!" the capt added.

"Ummm… I didn't go out with him tonight and I'm in Yuko's house… Are you alright, Minami?" Atsuko answered. She knew that she should pick her words well. She doesn't want Takamina to notice.

"Of courzzz I'm fine! Never been better!" Takimina answered as she grinned and faced the laptop. "You know Acchan, you don't have to look somewhere else to find someone… *hic* right for you!" the capt was moving her eyebrows up and down as she continued then laid her head on her palms, still facing the laptop.

Atsuko chuckled as she saw what Takamina was doing. She found that the capt was really cute when drunk. "Wh… What are you saying Minami? Are you drunk? Where are you?" Atsuko replied. She tried a soothing tone. Apparently, Takamina didn't hear her as the capt seductively blurted out, "I can be what you want me to be, babe… I can light your fire!" Atsuko then saw Takamina turn to others and winked. The boy's laughed.

Atsuko was now really blushing. She looked like a ripe tomato and Yuki laughed as she pointed this out to the group.Atsuko then gave a death glare at Yuki but it didn't work. They stopped laughing when they heard Sae shouting, "Stop torturing Takamina, dammit!" Her hands were flailing side to side making her beer pour some of its contents on the table.

"Tell Yuko I won't be going home tonight! I'll be with that fucking model all night looooong…" added Haruna and then she drank the whole can and crashed it with her palms. She suddenly sobbed and Sae tried to comfort her.

Yuko touched the LCD screen where Haruna was seen and mouthed, "Sorry."

"Hi Mayu-chan!" was all Jurina could say and then she blushed. She played with the beer can in her hands.

Mayu froze on her spot again.

"Minami? Hey Minami! Answer me! Where are you? Did Haruna plan this?" Atsuko's half shouted as she tried not to sound mad. She was panicking as she saw Takamina get drunk because of her. She didn't know that Takamina felt the same feelings she felt. The black-haired girl didn't know what to do at the moment.

"It's a secreeeeeeeeeeet! I love you, Acchan~" Takamina singsonged as a reply to her and then the line went dead. Atsuko's mouth fell and she was frozen on her seat. The others looked shocked except for Mariko who was snickering.

"And that's how you do it!" They heard Takamina shout as they saw her stand up and flopped herself on the couch.

Miichan was shaking Atsuko out of her trance. As Miichan shook her, all that she could mutter was, "She said she loves me…" Yuko giggled as Miichan stopped shaking the shocked girl.

"Yup! She finally confessed, Acchan! Now you can stop dating those losers and date Takamina instead," Yuko added and   Miichan just nodded.

They then noticed that Mayu was still not moving from her seat when they heard Jurina say, "Hey Mayu-chan was all I can say? Shit!" Jurina then threw the empty beer can on the side,the brunette stood up and then got two beers and drank it up. "I am going to call her too!" the brunette exclaimed after wiping her mouth.

"OH GOD!" shouted Mayu and then she turned to Yuki and added, "What should I do?"

"Answer the phone when she calls you! Look Mayuyu, they're drunk! So just tell her how you feel so you would know exactly what she feel also. They probably won't remember this tomorrow anyway!" Yuki exclaimed.

"For once you're right, Yukirin," Atsuko giggled.

They then saw Jurina go to table where the laptop was located, got her phone and dialed Mayu's number.

RING…

"Jurina-chan?" Mayu said as she answered immediately.

Jurina didn't answer. They saw her sitting on the chair and she looked petrified.

"Jurina, are you alright?" Mayu looked at the screen intently and was getting nervous.

Still no answer.

"Talk to her dammit!" Takamina shouted as she suddenly sat. She then clumsily got up and took a beer from the cooler. When Takamina couldn't open the can, Haruna took it and opened it for her. Sae pointed at Takamina and laughed. All of their faces were red.

"Jurina-chan please talk to me. You're making me nervous…" Mayu said in a whisper. When Jurina didn't answer, she finally broke down. She felt really nervous, she didn't know if Jurina was serious about her feelings towards her.

"Are… you… crying?" Jurina finally answered but Mayu was still sobbing and couldn't reply.

TBC-----

I think i'm gonna take a quick :onionshower:

enjoy-su :mon lol:

Flean

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 3 part 3 Omatase
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 06:01:18 PM »
This is hilarious~~  :mon lmao:   I love this fic!! yeah!!  :on GJ:

GO! GO! NINJA TURTLE!!  :onioncheer:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »
TAKAMINA is on FIRE!!!!!!!  :luvluv1: So love it!!!!! :on lol:

THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPER DUPER FAST UPDATE!!!! :on GJ:
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :onioncheer:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »
The Takacchan moment.

This is so cute.  :shakeit:

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
AWESOME!
GANBATTE GANBATTE! MORE MORE MORE :D

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 09:00:18 PM »
This is interesting.. Love the way u write :wub:
Their POVs are so interesting as if watching movie, scenes running thru my brain like fanfics come to life... :shocked:   :heart:
awaiting for more...
Almost all OTPs my fav, KojiYuu, SaeYuki and AtsuMii... :P

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 09:46:12 PM »
dying.... dying...... please continue....  :cow: LOL♥

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »
Poor "boys" lol

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 02:07:45 AM »
Trololo Sorry for the late update!!!

part 4 I POST YOU!!

Chap 3 part 4---

"Oh God! I made my princess cry!" the brunette shouted on the other line, she then looked at the group around her and shouted again, "What do I do? I made my princess cry!" They saw Jurina begin to cry and she looked like she was panicking. Sae suddenly sprinted towards the brunette but fell when her foot got caught at the side of the sofa, Takamina tried to pick him up but fell on her while Haruna slowly but clumsily walked to the brunette and said, "Talk to her!"

Mayu stopped sobbing and giggled a little on what had happened to the group. She then composed herself and waited for Jurina to talk to her.

"I'm sorry my princess! I didn't mean to make you cry! Don't cry please… I love you princess! Please don't cry!" Jurina then suddenly slapped herself. Haruna got surprised and slapped the head of the brunette and said, "Don't slap yourself you baka!"

"But you just did!" Jurina shouted. Silence fell for a few seconds and all of them laughed. Jurina then said, "Princess… are you still there?" They then saw the others get close to Jurina one by one as they put their ears at the other side of the phone to listen.

"I'm still… here… my prince…" Mayu stuttered and blushed. Yuko and Atsuko winked at blackhaired girl. Mayu looked at Mariko and the latter smiled while Miichan was trying not to laugh.

"Dude! She called me her prince!" shouted Jurina at the other line. The group shouted, "Yey!" and patted Jurina's shoulder and went back to their positions again.

"Ami, you called me your prince!" Jurina shouted at Mayu. Jurina's voice sounded so happy.

"I did," Mayu giggled as she continued blush. Jurina was really drunk and Mayu was now enjoying the conversation. She wanted to let Jurina do the talking so that she can hear everything what the taller girl felt for her. But she didn't expect what Jurina said next.

"You know what! I'll cook for you next time! And then after that, I'll make sweet apss… pasnn… passionate love to you! I know I don't have xpr… ecp… experience but I'm a fas learnr!" Jurina shouted out. The brunette seemed to try to sound seductive but failed miserably as she couldn't pronounce the words properly.

Mayu went frigid from her seat again. "That is priceless!" Miichan exclaimed as she remembered that she pushed the record button after it started. She can't wait to let the boys see what they did the morning after.

"Are you crying again? Oh no! I made her cry again!" cried Jurina and Mayu heard like Jurina accidentally dropped her phone. They then saw the brunette hug Takamina as both of them started crying, Sae got the phone, faced the laptop and talked to Mayu in a deep voice, "I'm sorry but Jurina is not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you."

"What the hell was that voice Sae-chan?" Yuki said as the others sweat dropped.

They saw Sae then put the brunette's phone at the table and hugged them too. Haruna took her several seconds to join the hug. The four of them began to cry for a minute before letting go of the hug.

"They're so cuuuuuuuuuute!" Yuki exclaimed but was stopped with her giggling when she heard Takamina's question, "Hey Sae-kun… what's it like?" Sae looked at Takamina with half lidded eyes and replied, "What what it's like?"

"You know…" Takamina said...

Atsuko and Yuko laughed while clutching their stomachs. Miichan fell on the floor as Yukiand Mayu face palmed herself. Mariko almost coughed up the tea she was drinking.

"Takamina that is not seductive at all!" Atsuko said in between laughs.

They heard Haruna laughed and said, "She's asking about you and Yuki.."

Yuki's face began to glow red when she heard Sae's answer, "It's great! I mean… you know…I can't describe it but it's wonderful! Especially when you're making love to someone you really love! That rhymed! But you know, I try to control myself when I'm with Yuki…"

"Why is that?" Haruna was now lying on the floor.
"It's just that… you know… I don't want her to think that all I think about is sex but it's hard for me not to think about sex and then sex! After all I'm studying abroad for like 10 months in a year and thank God I only have one more year to go then I could be a full Vet…"

"She was controlling herself not to have sex with me? She's not taking advantage of me at all!" Yuki asked as she flailed her arms on the air. The group laughed.

"I... it's hard for me!" Sae exclaimed she then added, "Especially when I see pictures of her wearing that school uniform you guys wore years ago! God! And then I think that what if the skirt was wee bit shorter… WOW!" Sae then face palmed herself.

"So… school girl uniform fetish much?" Takamina teased Sae. Sae then threw some chips at Takamina. "You are sooooo a pedophile, Sae-kun…" Takamina threw some of the used lemon wedges at Sae.

"Okay. Now I just have to remember that! Wait… okay… mental note… done!" Yuki said as she pointed at Sae on the screen.

"You know, I still have some of Yukis lotion at the bathroom. We could let you and lotion be together at the bathroom for a while,"  Jurina winked at Sae as she teased her.

Haruna laughed and tried to get up clumsily. She then sat beside Sae and said, "It's okay Sae-kun. We understand." She then tried to help up Sae and tried to guide her to the bathroom. Sae pushed aside Haruna and gave a death glare. The three women laughed.

"I hope I won't dream of that tonight. That would be like a .....!" Atsuko added .

Yuko, Mariko and Miichan nodded.

"Hey!" Yuki scolded the group and they laughed.

" We better tell Yuki!" Takamina tried to get her phone but dropped it on the floor. Sae ran and tried to kick the phone away but failed and she landed on her butt. " I just don't want Yuki to think that what I think about all the time because that's not it! I love the before and after part more!" the woman said as she tried get up but slipped and landed on her butt again.

They all laughed.

The group that was watching also laughed.

"Now now Yuki… take your time with Sae-kun, okay? She might die if you don't let her take a break…" Atsuko teased Yuki. The raven haired just blushed.

"How about you Kojima? You're the only one with experience here besides me…" asked Sae.
"Turn the volume down!" shouted Yuko.

"Yuko!  It's not like I've never seen you and Harunyan doing it! You forget to lock your door sometimes!" retorted Miichan.

Yuko blushed and slumped on her seat. Everyone laughed including Mariko.

"Not you too!" Yuko shot a death glare on Mariko who smirked and replied, "Miichan is right, you forget to lock the door sometimes and I can hear you from my room." Yuko rolled her eyes in defeat as the others started to laugh again.

" Yuko's the best! I mean, I've never been with other girls and she's like… wow! She never fails to make me…" Haruna stood up then pretended to lose consciousness and fell on the couch. She sat up and said, "You know what, I never told her this but I always wanted to see what she looked like if she wore nothing but an apron..…"

Yuko blushed. She didn't expect that from Haruna. She always thought that Haruna was just being modest when she told her that making love to her was the greatest thing the brunette has done.

"Did you write that on your mental note?" Mariko teased. Yuko blushed more and nodded. The group then focused their attention on the screen.

"You're drooling…" Jurina teased Haruna.

"Can't help it! I really do love her and not because she's great in the sack, that's just a bonus, I love her because she loves me even if I flirt or drink or anything! I can't live without her!" Haruna exclaimed.

"We know, Haruna. You should call her up too! And tell her that!" Sae replied as she got four beers and tossed the three to the girls.

"Nah. I'll sober up before I'll talk to her. That way, my brain will register everything that she says… So Jurina, got any fantasies?"

"I told you Haruna was responsible enough…" Miichan looked at Yuko and the latter smiled.

"Fantasies?" they saw Jurina get up after she fell from the chair.

"You know, fantasies on Mayu…" Sae continued what the brunette said.

"Me? I don't know…" Jurina drank the beer in her hand and she looked nervous.

"Come on!" Haruna went to the brunette and shook her.

"Okay! Okay! Remember the Halloween costume party we went to last year? The one with Mayu dressed like a naughty nurse that Yuki made her wear? That one!" whispered Jurina.

Mayu blushed.

TBC----

THERE!!!!!!! Thinking of their reactions was..uhm..nvm

Last part of chappy later :D it's time to :sleep:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 3 part 4 i'm sleepy...
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 03:44:11 AM »
AWESOME!!!!! XD I REALLY LOVE THE GURLS POV!!!! :inlove: :heart: THANK YOU !!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!!!!! . Tomorrow we await for the update!!!!!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 04:52:09 AM »
*flails* *flails* *runs around in circles* *hits a wall* *faints* *tiny rabbit comes out*

Please continue soon... ♥

Flean

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 04:57:59 AM »
You never fail to make me laugh reading this fic!!!  :on GJ:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:17:56 AM by Flean »

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 10:22:00 AM »
Wow, mental note. :]] The boys are so adorable.

Miichan is right, you forget to lock the door sometimes and I can hear you from my room.

OH GOD!  :doh: Images on my mind. :]]

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
wow!!!!
can't help but laugh!  :rofl:
and you're updating so fast! :onioncheer:
the boys are cute!!!!  :D

please update more!!!! :bow:
thanks!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
Ahahahahahah Miichan is a demon xD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
GREAT i had a NICE dream wohohoh

and here's the last part of girls POV!!! pls enjoy!!

Chap 3 part 5---

"So that was why you couldn't even talk to her that night!" Haruna laughed.

"I was so nervous, I couldn't even think straight. I don't know if she noticed though. She was surrounded by men and I felt jealous. That's why I dragged her out of that bar! I didn't even talk to her when I drove her home after dragging her," Jurina explained.

Mayu smiled.

"Ha-ha! We actually noticed that. It was good that Mayu didn't get mad at you," Haruna said then drank her beer.

"She actually said thank you before going in her apartment!" Jurina exclaimed as Mayu nodded.

They saw Sae suddenly nudged the brunette and pointed to Takamina, who was looking down and playing with her unopened beer. The three looked at each other and nodded.

"So what about you, Takamina?" said Haruna while winking at the other two.

Atsuko slumped from her seat as if she was melting. She didn't hear Takamina answer but she saw the capt just continued playing with the unopened beer can in her hand.

"Come on, Takamina! You're only human! It's impossible for you not to think about Atsuko that way!" Haruna added while nudging the sulking girl.

Atsuko just stared there waiting for Takamina's answer a bit tense.

Mayu noticed this and took the black-haired's hand and squeezed it.Atsuko Minako relaxed a bit.

"Stop bottling everything up, Takamina. It's bad for you! You might internally combust!" Haruna said as she handed a new beer can to the capt.

"It's just us here. You can tell us," the brunette added. Sae and Jurina added, "Scout's honor!"

Atsuko blushed as she heard Takamina's answer.

"It's just that, I find it indecent when I think about her that way…" Takamina said whimpering. She then opened the beer and drank all of its contents. "The costume party that you were talking about, Jurina, remember what Acchan wore?" she now faced the brunette.

"Atsuko wore… Wait… Let me think…" Jurina answered, after a few seconds she added, "I think she wore this sexy teacher's outfit and her hair was in a bun. I think she wore a fake black rimmed glasses and the outfit and her high heels were black too… I think… And her skirt was really short and I don't even know how she fitted on that tight skirt… and the white buttoned up shirt she was wearing were unbuttoned until you can slightly see her black bra… and that glasses made her eyes pop even more… her eyes looked really…" Jurina then stopped.She, Sae and Haruna  looked at the Capt.

Takamina was playing again with the can.

Atsuko began to panic while still blushing.

"Sorry. I can't help it! Every time I remember that, I get hot and bothered. It's hard to control myself when that image comes to me! That was why that night when Mayu felt my forehead, all of you thought I had a fever and I went home early!That was when I thought to… you know… do something about it… but I felt like I'm not respecting her. So I ended up fixing the god damn shower in the middle of night and meditating until the sun came up…" sighed Takamina.

"Wow! I remember feeling her forehead and it really felt hot. I thought I burned my hand after that!" Mayu exclaimed.

"So that was why she suddenly went home," Atsuko looked sad but was still blushing. "I made her uncomfortable again!" she added.

"Ssshhh…." Yuki told the two girls to shut them up.

"Well you have to do something about it!" said Sae as she consoled the dancer. "Exercise or something. Just let it out once in a while…" Sae added.

"Acchan looked hot that night! Damn! Everyone wanted to be with her! It was good you left, you would've kicked all those men gawking at her…by the way, you do know that she didn't hook up with anyone that night…"Haruna went beside the dancer.

"Yeah, after she realized you left, she went to your house and when she saw you meditating, she left and went home. She told me, you didn't even notice her sitting there for 2 hours because you were so engrossed with meditation," Jurina added.

"I didn't know that…" Takamina was now smiling.

Atsuko felt relieved when she saw the capt smile.

"I'm beginning to sober up! … More shots!" shouted Takamina after a couple of minutes of silence.

The group then downed all the contents of the bottle in minutes and then drank a couple of more beers as they laughed about nothing. After everyone quieted down a bit, Sae then took out her phone and called Yuki.

"Now it's your turn Yukirin…" Atsuko teased. Yuki just pulled out her tongue towards Atsuko.

"Hey babe? Oh it's still ringing…" she snickered as she looked at the others.

They saw Takamina was now lying face down on the floor; Jurina was sitting up at the foot of the couch, playing with the hems of her shirt while Haruna was looking at the picture of Yuko on her wallet.

Yuko then whispered, "Aaaw… They look sooooooo drunk but so cuuute!"

Yuki shushed Yuko.

"Sae-chan! What happened? Are you alright?" Yuki shouted at Sae.

"Wir ffine… Yuki-chan~" She answered as she clumsily made her way on the table with the laptop. She got the chair upright, sat, faced the computer and said, "I love… *hic* so much…"

"You're drunk Sae-chan… Do you want me to come and get you?" Yuki replied. She was faking a concerned voice as she tried not to laugh. Sae looked so drunk and sweaty. She could hear the other girls trying to control their laughter too. It was really hard not to laugh as they saw the scene on the LCD unfold.

Before Sae could reply, Haruna yelled, "I love you soooooooooooo much Yuko! I've never cheated nor will I ever! I love you so much!" she then cried.Takamina tired to get up and when she failed she just crawled over to where Haruna is and hugged the brunette and wailed also, " I love you Acchan! I'd understand if you don't love me like that as well...but I loooooveee youuuuu!.Jurina blinked a few times with her half lidded eyes and hugged Haruna's legs and shouted, " My princess! I love you! I will do anything for my princess Mayu!" Sae then dropped her phone went where the girls were situated, hugged them and blurted ," I love you so much Yuki-chan! I want to marry you!".

The girls stopped laughing and looked at Yuki. Yuki's jaw was on the floor. Miichan shut Yuki's mouth and shook her out of her trance.

Sobs were heard from the four and then finally Haruna shouted,"Why didn't you invite us? Do you hate us so much? It's my HOUSE TOO! I can't even be invited in my own fucking house for a dinner party!"Jurina followed,"I should have gave you a ride there, my princess! If only I'm not a coward! I'm not worthy to have a princess like you!" Sae then joined and said, "I want to make love to you every single second of the day, Yuki!I want to pleasure you! I want to be with you! I need to be with you!"

Finally Takamina said," Acchan!I love you so much it hurts! It hurts when I see you with those fucking losers that you date! I know I shouldn't but I can't help that I fell for my best friend! I'd rather be a friend and see you get married with a man than to let you know how I feel then leave me! I wish I could say, I love you to you Acchan, my angel....Sorry for being such a coward Atsuko!I just don't want to lose my angel!" Sobs were heard again from the group.

The girls were still silent.

After several minutes,they saw Takamina got out of the hug and tried to pour more tequila, she forgot that they drank all of it a while ago, so she then went to the cooler and got the last beer. She opened the beer and thrust it in the air and said," For my angel,Haruna's squirrel,Jurina's princess and Sae's future wife..."She then drank the whole contents of the beer then fell flat on her butt, laid face down on the floor and dozed off.

Jurina was now slightly snoring while still hugging Haruna's legs as the brunette's mouth while her head was on the couch's head rest. Sae tried to get her phone but stumbled first on the ground, after she gripped the phone, she whispered,

"Yuki babe,are *hic* you still there?"

The raven replied, ""Yes Sae-chan… Go to sleep now, we'll talk tomorrow… As she blushed and touched the screen as Sae was lying on the floor. The girls suddenly let out a laugh. She then saw Sae hold the phone as she nodded and blacked out.

After several minutes, Mayu finally closed the chat window as she saw and heard the group snoring from the other side of the screen.

"They will definitely have a really bad hang over…" Miichan giggled as she stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"So why did you invite us again, Mariko?" Mayu looked at Mariko quizzically.

"You watched everything, right? Then now you know everything you should know," Mariko said flatly.

"How'd you know this was going to happen?" Acchan asked.

"Just a hunch," Mariko smiled and continued, "At least, you guys now know what their feelings are."

Miichan then entered the dining room with her glass of water and sat beside Mariko. "So everything will be alright after this, Mari-chan?" asked Miichan. Mariko nodded.

"Thanks Mari!" Atsuko exclaimed. Yuki, Mayu and Yuko smiled from ear to ear.

"Just remember not to be harsh on them when they sober up!" Mariko added.

The four nodded.

"You all could sleep here tonight. I already prepared my room so we could all sleep there," Yuko said as she stood up. They then followed the brown haired girl towards her room as Miichan and Mariko made their way on their respective rooms.

TBC----on chappy 4  :rofl:

that ends GIRLS POV!!! enjoy-su!!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 3 part 5 TURTLE FTW
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »
I love you Mariko!!!

I keep blushing on the part when Jurina described what Acchan is wearing on the costume party. I FEEL YOU TAKAMINA.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy heavenly6 - Papermoon