JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kumo Ga Ooi Hi

Author Topic: "Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life coming soon~  (Read 37446 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
SAY WHAT?! THE ENDING IS NEAR?! I DEMAND A 2ND SEASON!!! :]] I DON'T WANT THIS TO END.  :bleed eyes:

Ehr, Yukirin? What are you wearing? Haha, i'm thinking... (perverty thinggyy)   :mon misch:

I love the Jurina/Mayu pair.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline nyaha00

• Member+

FOUND 1 !!! pls Join our uhm...NORMAL group called Jphipterz ^_^....YESH very NORMAL indeed...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:44:40 PM by nyaha00 »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
MAN YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!! THANK YOU ND UPDATE SOON!!!!!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 4 part 2 GAME MODE ON
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2011, 02:12:12 AM »
TBC------on last episode maybe?????

Why?  :?

Watch out, if I don't like your answer, you will regret it  :twisted:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Uhm.. instead of answerng.. I'll update better..( I dont wanna die yet wee)

and here's Chap 5..

Part 1

After staying at the grocery store for a couple hours as they brain stormed for a while on what Jurina would cook and bought the ingredients, the group went to several flower shops to inquire about roses. When the group was already satisfied with the purchases and the haggling over the prices of the flowers, they ordered Chinese food for takeout, ate it at Jurina's apartment and slept early. This time, they had futons and a pillow for each person and Jurina joined the three and slept at the living room.

Again, Takamina was the first one to wake up that day. When she looked at the clock on the wall and read that it was already noon, she woke the others up.

"Jurina! It's already noon! You have to prepare for your dinner with Mayu!" Takamina said as she shook the brunette from her sleep after sitting up.

"Okay okay… I'm up, Capt!" Jurina said sat up as she leaned against her arms and blinked a couple of times.

Sae and Haruna stirred from their sleep. Sae's back was facing TAkamina and Jurina while Haruna was lying face down beside Takamina. Jurina threw a pillow at Sae's back to wake her up.

"Why do you always throw a pillow at me? Huh?" Sae suddenly faced Jurina and threw a pillow on her as she aimed it to her face.

"You're dead Miyazawa!" shouted the brunette as she stood up, a pillow on hand and posed as if she was to strike Sae with sword.

"Oh no, Matsui! Face the wrath of Genking!" Sae stood up and standing like warrior holding dual swords, but she was gripping two pillows.

Takamina face palmed. The capt then looked at the circling as Haruna was still lying on the floor, and said, "Guys! We don't have enough ti…" She was cut off by a pillow hitting her face. The capt then heard Sae gave an evil laugh.

"Don't you dare start something you can't finish you pillow-wielding-cape-wearing-pervert!" Takamina shouted as she took her pillow and joined the circle.

Suddenly a rope  came from Haruka knocking the three a foot backwards, landing them on their butt.(huh where did that come from o.o?)

"Hey! That wasn't fair Kojima!" the three shouted. Then they looked at each other and as if reading each other's thoughts and stalked over to the still lying Haruna.

They were about to unleash their attacks when Haruna suddenly stood up and hit their faces simultaneously with one fierce blow. The brunette then jumped up the couch and wailed, "I AM THE CHAMPION!" and flailed the pillow on her hands. She then clutched it as if holding a trophy and said, "I would like to thank Yuko for believing in me and loving me. For my friends , I love you guys…" and then faked a tear and wiped it.

The three were still in shock. Haruna then jumped off the couch, threw the pillow on the futons and skipped towards the kitchen. She then peered at the living room and said, "That's how you do it!" The three then sweat dropped.

Jurina put down her pillow and started to clean up the living room. Sae followed Haruna to the kitchen after she put down her pillow and Takamina helped the brunette to clean up the living room.

"I'll get the flowers from the shop later after we eat lunch. I have to go get some for Atsuko too anyway," Takamina said as she folded the futons one by one.

"Are you planning to confess?" Jurina blinked as she carried all of the pillows towards her room.

"I don't know. Maybe," answered Takamina as she followed the brunette, holding the four futons, 2 on each arms.

"Whatcha talking about?" Haruna said as she entered Jurina's room holding a cup of coffee on her hand.

"Takamina is planning to give some roses to Atsuko," Jurina answered as she put the pillows inside a cabinet. Takamina looked at Haruna, nodded and gave the futons one by one to Jurina for the brunette to put inside the cramped cabinet. "There!" Jurina sighed as she closes the cabinet.

"That's a start," Haruna smiled, took a sip of coffee and went out the bedroom. She then continued, "Sae-kun's cooking some breakfast… I mean lunch… come on!"

After eating lunch (it took them about 2hours because of all the teasing and joking) Takamina went out to get the roses at the flower shop while the other three prepared to help on what Jurina would be cooking for Jurina. Sae and Haruna also asked the capt to pick some roses for them too as they shouted from the window of Jurina's apartment and Takamina looking at them, nodded.

She was walking down the street towards the flower shop when she noticed Atsuko, holding a dozen blood red, orange, yellow orange and white roses, near the bus stop. The capt stopped, zipped up her hoodie until it covered half of her face and hid at the back of a lamp post. She then saw a young woman, maybe in her early 20's wearing a suit and having black hair, running towards the black-haired holding what looked like a small box, handed it to the girl, gave her kiss on the cheeks and ran off again. Atsuko waved her hand to the woman after putting the box in her pockets, waited for a moment and rode the next bus that came in.

'Who the fuck was that?' Takamina thought. 'Calm down, Takahashi… Calm down…' She chanted to herself as she continued to walk on the direction of the flower shop while unzipping her hoodie after the bus turned a corner.

It took her about an hour to return to the brunette's apartment as she walked slowly. Her thoughts were still at Acchan and the woman at the bus station. Holding 5 dozen different roses didn't help to make her journey back to the apartment easier either. People around her snickered because she looked like a shrub of roses with feet as she walked.

After the capt returned, she helped with the last preparations like putting some of the red  and green roses (that cost a fortune for Jurina because those kind of roses were really rare and they were lucky enough that a few batches were to be delivered that day so the brunette bought all of it to be safe) into a vase and picked some of the petals off the roses to scatter on the floor and dinner table later.

Haruna looked at her watch and said to the group, "It's already 4:30. I have to go home and talk to Yuko. Besides, Jurina has to wash up and prepare for Mayu." The group was now relaxing after they had done all the preparations needed for the evening.

Sae and Takamina nodded. The three then took their belongings and respective dozen of roses and walked toward the front door.
"Remember to breathe, Jurina," Sae teased as she opened the door.

"And do not stare…" Haruna patted the back of the brunette, smiled and walked out the door.

"Don't look at me! I don't have any advice for you… I'm scared to death about my date too!" Takamina said wide eyed at the brunette as she followed the other two out of the latter's apartment.

Jurina laughed and shouted, "Thanks guys and good luck to all of us!" as she saw them entering the elevator. Sae peered and gave a thumbs up before going in again as the elevator doors closed.

TBC---

I said MAYBE!!!!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Flean

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 5 part 1 Wohohoh
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2011, 03:09:18 AM »
Is Acchan going to propose???  :mon love:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2011, 03:10:41 AM »
majide?!! why are you awake so early!"!!!!!!  :smhid

ahahaha you'll see :D

Flean

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2011, 03:36:56 AM »
majide?!! why are you awake so early!"!!!!!!  :smhid

I'm a morning person~~  :mon fan:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2011, 05:01:10 AM »
Waiting for update... Waiting for update....  :on study:

And please, don't end this fic so soon.  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2011, 06:22:30 AM »
that's really fast!!!
 :cool1:

can't help but think about Yukirin's going to wear!!!
 :shy2:

i'm drooling!!!

ahahahaha!!!

Acchan is going to propose! :luvluv2:

please don't end this too soon!!!!  :pleeease:

i want MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!  :tantrum: :tantrum:

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS Yume!!!!!!  :mon yeah:
Hai, ganbarimasu~~ :)

Nooooooo don't end soon this fic T-T
I demand more.....
Plus the dates are soon... 8)
I'm impatient to discover What will they wanna do  :P
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions Chapter 5 part 2 HEHEHE
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
NaNA NEnE FUFU  :rofl:

Chap 5 part 2

After Sae and Takamina were dropped off by Haruna and the brunette finally went on her way home. As she was driving, she looked at the dozen red colored roses on the passenger seat, smiled and thought, 'I hope Yuko would love these roses. I haven't given her one in months now…"

Haruna was now parking her car on the drive way as she spotted Miichan and Mariko on her side mirror come out of the house dressed like they were going somewhere.

"Going somewhere?" inquired Haruna as she got outside of her car.

"Mariko and I are going to mall! Then we're going to the amusement park…" answered Miichan as she walked towards the brunette and hugged her.

"Welcome home, Haruna!" she added as she smiled and let go of Haruna.

Mariko just stood on the front door smiling and said, "Welcome home, Kojiharu. Yuko is waiting for you inside. Oh and don't wait up on us, we will
probably just sleep in hotel." Haruna walked towards Mariko and smiled. The latter then said, "Forgetting something?" The brunette stopped, thought for a moment and ran towards the passenger door and got the flowers. Haruna then said to Mariko, "Thanks Mari!" as she passed her and entered their home.

"Yuko, Honey? I'm home…" shouted Haruna as she put her jacket on the stand and her sun glasses and keys on the table. She then walked further inside the house looking for Yuko.

When she asked again and no one answered, she went to the door exit near the pool. As she peeked outside, she saw Yuko wearing a bathing suit and was resting on one of the benches there. Haruna smiled as she looked at her lover. She then silently opened the door and walked over Yuko, covering the sun as it sets and said, "Hey babe. I'm home." The brunette then sat beside Yuko and gave her the flowers.

"Nyan… you didn't have to buy these… I was the one at fault…" Yuko looked teary eyed as she sat and received the roses. She then hugged Haruna and as the latter hugged back, she said, "I know babe but I couldn't help it. I love you so much. I wish you'd trust me when I say I will never ever cheat on you. No matter what happens, you will be the only one for me." Haruna then pulled out of the hug, looked at Yuko and kissed her passionately.

The kiss lasted for several minutes and Haruna was now on top of Yuko. The actress then said as she cupped the face of Haruna, "I'm really sorry for not trusting you. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you today." Yuko then cried and hugged Haruna again.

Haruna couldn't control her tears any longer and cried also as she hugged Yuko and she said, "Just trust me next time, okay?" Yuko nodded. "How's the laptop?" Haruna inquired. "I'll just buy another one. You can use Miichan's laptop tonight if you want to check your email," Yuko answered and snickered. Haruna just sighed.

Letting go of the hug, Yuko smiled at Haruna and held the model's hand and said, "I'll make you dinner." Haruna smiled, stood up and answered, "Okay then. Let's go because I'm starving!" The two walked in the house and their way to the kitchen.

Haruna kept on hugging Yuko while she was preparing the food so it took a while for the food to be prepared. Yuko kept on giggling as Haruna also kept on kissing the neck of the girl.

After the dinner, Haruna went upstairs to Miichan's bedroom to use her laptop to check her email as Yuko cleaned the dishes at the kitchen.

After an hour had passed while she checked, replied and deleted some of her emails and chatted with her other friends, Haruna closed the window of her account. She then noticed a video icon fittingly named, "Boy's gathering". The model was intrigued. She walked towards Miichan's door and peered outside to see if Yuko was coming upstairs. When she saw that no one was going up or down the stairs, she went back to the laptop, sat up straight and clicked the icon.

The model's jaw dropped to the floor as the scene unfolded.

….

Sae got out of Haruna's car and waved to the capt and the brunette as they drove away from the apartment of Sae and Yuki. The woman then smelled her shirt and thought, 'At least I don't reek of alcohol now. I wonder if Yuki is home?' as she made her way towards the elevator of the apartment complex.

She rang the door bell and when no one answered, she fished her keys on her pocket and opened the door. 'I guess Yuki's not home,' she thought as she turned the lights on of the hallway and put her keys and the roses on the table. She then went to her room to change and took off her shirt and pants and now was wearing only her white boxer shorts and sport bra .

She then went to her dresser but stopped when she accidentally looked at  her desk. She then opened a secret compartment on her desk and got a small box. She opened the box, got hold of the ring inside and sighed, "When will I ever get to give you to Yuki?" She then laid on her bed for an hour or more just staring at the ring, she didn't even notice Yuki walk towards the bed and said, "What's that?"

Sae got so startled that she accidentally threw the ring somewhere, jumped and blurted out, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Yuki giggled.

"You startled me, Yuki-chan!" she said as she made her to Usagi and kissed her on her forehead. She then said, "Since when did you get here?" as she eyed to where she might've thrown the ring.

"Just now," Yuki continued to giggle as she hugged Sae. Sae spun around and saw something glinting near the foot of the bed. She then faked a cough so that Yuki could let go of her  but before she could pick up the ring, Yuki got the ring and asked, "Is this an engagement ring?"

Sae sweat dropped and thought, 'So much for a romantic proposal…' She then composed herself, got the ring from Yuki, knelt on one knee and proposed,
 "Yuki… I love you very much. I loved you since the first day I saw you. I'm a better "man" now because I have you in my life and therefore I want to repay your love for me with my love for you… (God this is so cheesy!)I should've prepared a speech! I mean, I need you and I want you in my life, I want to spend eternity loving you in anyway and every way possible… I know this is not the most romantic way to propose as you can see I'm just wearing my underwears but… I sincerely say this, I love you Kashiwagi Yuki. Will you do me the honor and marry me?"

Sae was shaking with anxiety and fear that Yuki might strangle her for proposing while just wearing her underwears. 'Oh God! Oh God! Please say yes…' she thought as she closed her eyes, waiting for the unthinkable.

Yuki kneeled down and kissed Sae passionately. Sae opened her eyes due to shock and responded after several seconds. After the fiery kiss, Sae looked at Yuki and asked while blushing, "So was that a yes?"

"YES! I love you too, Sae-chan!" giggled Yuki. They hugged each other and kissed for several minutes. After parting, Yuki told Sae, "I have to get something from the kitchen. Is it okay if you send an email to Jurina? Here's the memory stick, just upload video on the email and send it to her.

Please…" Yuki was pouting so Sae sighed, got up, took the memory stick and opened her laptop. She then watched Yuki go out of the room and focused her attention to the screen, she uploaded the video and press send. She got curious about the video entitled, "Boy's gathering." She looked at her bedroom door and listened if Yuki was approaching, when she was sure Yuki was still in the kitchen, she clicked the video to watch it.

She paled as the video started.

tbc---

:pig gtfo:

Flean

« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »
HAHAHA.... All the 'boys' are gonna watch the video???  :mon lmao:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »
EEEEHHHHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT HARUNA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WATCHED THE VIDEO.

I smell the scent of embarrassment to the boys.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
Hahahaha.... Now the "Boys" will see what they had done the night before. :D

Anyway, please update. :kneelbow:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »
They watched the video!!!! :mon lmao:

waiting for Jurina and Takamina's reaction!!!

Sae proposing wearing underwear!  :hiakhiakhiak:

:mon blowhorn: MORE!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2011, 02:29:25 PM »
Ahahahahha so funny!!!! I still wonder what Yukirin will wear ^^ Poor "boys"

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
FOUND ANOTHER 1 !!!!!

pls join our NORMAL group Jphipterz ^_^on FB  :kneelbow:

Flean

« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
FOUND ANOTHER 1 !!!!!
pls join our NORMAL group Jphipterz ^_^on FB  :kneelbow:
RECRUITING PEOPLE????  :smoke:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
Yooo!!! :shocked

Chap 5 part 3

"Okay Jurina…Breathe…Don't panic…You're just fetching Mayu for a wonderful dinner in your apartment… the brunette muttered to herself as she fixed her white long sleeved button up shirt and forest green pants while looking at her reflection on her car.

She then took 3 deep breaths and went inside her car and drove to Mayu's apartment.

It took Jurina 15 minutes to arrive at the vicinity of Mayu's apartment. She looked at her watch and it read, 5:50pm. She sighed and thought, 'Okay, 5 minutes Matsui and you have to get your princess. Breathe.'

She continued to look at her watch every 30 seconds and was beginning to panic as she read on her watch, 5:55pm.

'Breathe! Just breathe!' the brunette thought as she got out of the car holding a dozen roses, went inside the apartment complex and used the stairs to take her mind off of her anxiety.

When she reached Jurina's floor (located at 5th floor), the brunette looked at her watch, 6:03pm. 'Shit! I'm late! I should've used the elevator! Dammit!' she cursed herself as she wiped away the beads of sweat on her face. She took a deep breath and pushed the door bell.

Jurina's jaw dropped as she saw Mayu opening door.

Mayu was wearing a pink mini dress with the blue colored high heels, pearl earrings and a necklace and a tiny silver clutch bag. The black-haired girlwas blushing when she said, "Hi Jurina…

Jurina shook herself out of the trance and said, "Wow Mayu! You really look like a princess!" The brunette then blushed while Mayu giggled.

"This is for you!" the brunette handed Mayu the flowers and the bluenette accepted and said, "These are rare Jurina! Where did you get this?" Jurina answered, "They had it delivered today at the flower shop. I guess I was just lucky." Jurina then offered her hand and said confidently, "Shall we go now, Mayu?" Mayu nodded, took Jurina's hand and interlaced her own as they walked towards the elevator to go to Jurina's apartment.

"Oh! I forgot something! Can you hold the elevator for a while?" asked Mayu.

"Sure," Jurina answered with a smile as she pushed the "open" button of the elevator.

Mayu rushed towards her apartment and returned a few seconds after holding a gift. Jurina saw this and asked, "For me?"

Mayu blushed and said, "Yes but…I'll give it to you after dinner. Is that okay?" "Definitely!" Jurina exclaimed as she took Mayu's hand into hers again and lead their way to her car.

The drive towards the brunette was a quiet one as Jurina thanked herself internally for getting an automatic for a car. Mayu held her hand as she drove.

Jurina looked for her keys, opened the door and said to Jurina, "Give me 5 seconds, okay?" Mayu nodded and Jurina went inside the apartment, lit the candles and opened the door again to let Mayu in.

Mayu blushed as she saw the scattered petals of roses all over the apartment, the lights were dimmed to highlight the candles on the room and she smelled the heavenly scent of Jurina's cooking.

Jurina lead her inside the room and Mayu put the gift on the couch and they preceded to the kitchen. The two of them were blushing as they ate, giving small talks until they finished dinner. Jurina then led her to the living room, put on some music and danced with Mayu for several songs.

Mayu's head was rested on Jurina's chest as she felt and heard Jurina's fast heartbeat as she her arms were around the brunette's neck. Jurina's face was buried on Mayu's hair as she hugged her. They didn't notice that they were dancing for a while until Mayu  somewhat pulled away a little from Jurina, looked at the brunette and smiled lovingly. Jurina blushed then she felt rage of courage to actually kiss Mayu and she went for it before the moment passed. She cupped Mayu's face and lowered her head as Mayu tiptoed a little to meet the brunette half way.

Their kiss was slow and sensual and they felt contented as they parted to breathe.

Jurina smiled at Mayu and said, "Mayu, my princess…I…love…you…

"I love you too, my prince… Mayu gushed as she kissed Jurina again.

The brunette then hugged Mayu after kissing and made their way to couch to snuggle. Jurina noticed the gift and said to Mayu, "May I open it now?"

Mayu blushed like a tomato. She stuttered, "Ummm…Can you do me a favor first? Can you open your email first and watch what Sae sent you? I have to go to the bathroom."

"Huh?" answered Jurina quizzically.

"Please?" Mayu pleaded.

"Okay," Jurina then kissed Mayu again and went to her laptop as Mayu took the gift and went to the bathroom.

"Why is my webcam on? Hmmm…Anyway…email…email… she muttered to herself as she went through her laptop. She finally saw Sae's email and viewed it.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jurina shouted as she stood up from her chair.

tbc----

:hiakhiakhiak:  the ending is near~~~~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kumo Ga Ooi Hi