JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me

Author Topic: aruka's OS Collection | Various pairings  (Read 78529 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@devilmyuri: yosh, I've sent it via PM. you're welcome :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline dangnhutun

Can you please pm me too? I'm also at my legal age

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@dangnhutun: PM sent! :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I don't have access to perv section could you please PM me?
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Megumi: Please open your inbox now :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
I want it too! Could you please PM me too?  :bow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline lovefate

i have read all of ur fic and they were so good !

I love the negative one, so funny with a perverted Yuu and innocent Yui :)

Poor Yui, for asking wrong person :D

Sorry for short commenting :|, My poor brain =.=

By the way, can u send it for me too, ur fic ! I wanna read it too, but i can't access to the section =.= !

Thank u anyway ! Nice day !

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Nakamii: Alright! PM already sent! Please check it out.. :D
@lovefate: PM sent as well :D I'm glad you said my fics were good, especially when you said you love Negative. :D No need to sorry.. comments are always welcome. In fact, comments are always waited by us writers, whether it's for our new or old works. Have a nice day too!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:44:17 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for the last fic of SayaMilky it was really beautiful...

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
thankyou...
congratulations, u successfully made me nose bleed  :on bleed:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline SatouSei13

Hi!
I want it too. Can you send it to me too please?  :kneelbow:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Megumi: Douitashimashite! :D You said it was beautiful? Ureshii na... :D

@yukofan: You're welcome... :D I'm glad you got nosebleed :lol:  (just kidding. after all the reaction is to be expected right?)

@SatouSei13: Hi there! :D I've sent the PM to you..

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@anzai48: woa.. I thought you already have access there XD (your amount of posts have met the condition to enter)
btw, PM sent! you're welcome... :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
nmb fanfics are rare indeed.... took me awhile to hunt this down but i found it!  :cow:

is it okay for me to ask aruka-san for the SayaMilky fanfic?

Please?  :kneelbow:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
nmb fanfics are rare indeed.... took me awhile to hunt this down but i found it!  :cow:

is it okay for me to ask aruka-san for the SayaMilky fanfic?

Please?  :kneelbow:

Very happy you finally found this! :D Good for you! :twothumbs
Say, do you also write fanfics? Maybe you can try reducing the rarity.. :yep:

Btw, I've sent the fic via PM to you. Thank you very much for asking (and the effort to hunt this) ! :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Thank you aruka-san! :kneelbow: I LOVE IT! :luvluv1:

And no, unfortunately I don't. Though I wished I did, however my imaginations are too wild for me to put into words  :lol:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you aruka-san! :kneelbow: I LOVE IT! :luvluv1:
ARIGATOU! :D :D Happy to know that you love it!

And no, unfortunately I don't. Though I wished I did, however my imaginations are too wild for me to put into words  :lol:
Zannen! But, imaginations too wild? :twisted: Omoshiroi~
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 02:48:50 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/18)
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 02:47:18 PM »
IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles ~ No! Not a single-shot, but a drabble shortfic collection! ...

My notes:
  • "Normal sentences" are talks. "Italic sentences" are thoughts, imaginations, or dreams.
  • Phew.. finally breaking my own rule for this thread :smhid. Lacking ideas for a new single-shot finally drove me to write a series of shortfics which I compile in this one post, inspired by sakura_drop_-san to write very short stories and also inspired by Eru/LeNosferatu-san to compile these shorts in one post (Big thanks, both of you!). But hey, it feels enjoyable! :D Hoping the enjoyment will reach you also...
  • The shortfics here are genderbent stories. As a consequence, several characters, especially the Ikemen Gakuen students, are written as real males. Also the romance cases here are boys x girls.
  • References are taken from various sources, centered at AKBINGO's Ikemen Gakuen and added with references from Mendol, HanaKimi, Bimyo, etc.

Reaction to Delusion -AtsuMina- (Starring: Takahashi Minami as Takahashi Minami)

“Mi.. na.. mi...” a soft, seductive tone invited the boy whom sat innocently beside her.
      “A-a~ ..” shivers were all over him, not used to the kind of voice he heard just now.
      “Come here.. my dear~” the shoulder-length haired girl crouched on the bed, intently showing her vividly visible cleavage.
      “No... it can’t be.. a.. a~” though heavily shivered, his eyes still managed to pop out at the view. Little traces of blood ran down his nose.
      “Here in this bed...” she tapped on the soft mattress, inviting the boy again.
      “W.. w... what?” anxiety, fright, and desire mixed into one.
The girl held the boy’s chin, trying to lean her head closer. She’s craving for the boy’s soft lips, while saying...
      “Let’s.. make... love... tonight~”

Brukkk! The boy successfully fainted before the girl could do anything. All the 17+ aura got diminished in one swept, leaving the girl dumbfounded.
      “Eh? Minami?” the girl shook his shoulders.
No reaction.
      “Minami?!” her sound got louder, together with the shake that got harder.
Still no reaction.
      “Minami?!!!”
Attempt in vain. The callee was definitely unconscious.
      “Minami no BAKA!!!” she slapped Minami’s cheek with all her might.
---
His eyes opened suddenly, followed by panting breaths and dripping sweat. Eventually, he realized it was just a dream. A dream with a bad ending, unfortunately.
      “Even in your dream, you still amazingly fail. Well done, Minami-kun!”
His droopy eyes looked around his messy dorm room. Apparently his student ID card was slightly buried under the scattered tissues, with each tissue tainted and dirty. He facepalmed himself out of shame, still remembering what had exactly going on before he succumbed to the extreme fatigue last night.
      “For the umpteenth time I can’t believe I did this. All because of that one girl.”
Also scattered too around the area near his lying body, were several books opened wide already. No, not the books under the name: 3rd Year High School Mathematics, Japanese History for 3rd Year High School Students, and so on.
      “I can’t imagine how the other students will react if they found their student council president doing these things in his own room.”
Instead, they were books printed with names like: ‘Hai.’, ‘Acchan‘, ‘Maeda Atsuko’, ‘ATSUKO’, and ‘Bukiyou’ on each front cover. Somehow, he managed to smuggle them into the dorm smoothly.
      “Nevertheless, I wish I can meet the actress slash model one day. I want to tell her that  I’m a.. a big fan of hers...”
His hand took one book beside him randomly...
      “.. right, Maeda Atsuko-san?”
... directly staring at the already opened ‘TeburAcchan’ photo’s page in front of his eyes.
      “GAAAHH!! TISSUE!!! TISSUE!!! Where’s the SPARE TISSUE PACK??!!”
He hastily panicked throughout his room, desperately searching for the new white thin sheets to wipe his -again- runny nose.
      “&#*$@!^&@!.. STUPID SEXY ACCHAAA....NN~!!!! *

-----<>-----

Hidden Agenda of a Revival -SaeYaka- (Starring: Akimoto Sayaka as Akimoto Saya)

“I don’t have the slightest idea of what’s inside Saya-chan’s mind when he decided to revive this act. I mean... c’mon! It’s a very old act, you know!”
Sae mused inside the music studio not far from Saya’s school, while staring at the ruckus behind instruments. Saya, one of the people in ruckus, prepared his microphone while ensuring the other band members to get ready too.
      “Heck, he’s even going as far as calling Nontii-sempai back.” she looked at Nontii, also preparing her microphone and the stand. “Thankfully he doesn’t have access to the super busy Friedman-san **, but still.. calling Sayaka-chan to fill his position?”
She also knew Saya bothered inviting the ex-Mad Catz member Sayaka from Osaka to join this jamming session. Luckily, the invited person accepted it immediately without any questions asked. Well, Sayaka herself seemed so eager to play a different music style with her own guitar.
      “But they’re so fully excited, I can tell from this atmosphere.” she admitted. Both Saya and Nontii indeed missed this old act so much that more energy emanated from them nearly all the time.
Sae smiled at Saya’s direction, unnoticed.
      “As long as Saya-chan and the others are happy, everything is not to be worried. GENKI!!” she pumped both her fists, ready to watch her boyfriend sing. She wanted to jump along the music.
---
And so, Saya started the session with a cue, “One two three four...”
Sayaka’s guitar screeched and BOOM! The second the drums entered, the intensity of the music became tremendously heavier. Both Saya and Nontii were headbanging, following the flow of the heavy metal composition led by Sayaka’s lead guitar sound.

“Damn! Kouchou-sensei really got me with her whip this morning!!” Saya scrunched his nose after finishing the song. He slightly rubbed his still heating butt from the morning. “But if that time I shrieked in front of her, I bet Kouchou-sensei would only get more excited and crazier. Man, what a sadist she is.”
His forehead frowned.
      ”Besides, I don’t want the other students to hear or look at me screaming in pain. At least I want to be the example of a ‘strong man’ to them.”
He stared at Sae, finally noticing the smile from his girlfriend while returning it with a forced but assuring smile. Yes, he didn’t want Sae to worry about him and his pain.
      “A man who can hold the pain of being whipped can do almost everything; that includes protecting the dearest girl in his dreams.”
He slammed his chest several times as an attempt to increase his spirit again.
      “This pain is nothing.. this pain is nothing...” he mumbled to himself. “Be strong is everything!”
Unfortunately, the mumbles were of no effect that Saya eventually gave up all the mumbling.
      “But in the meantime, let me ease the pain on my butt by screaming.. in the song. That’s why I forced Nontii and Sayaka-chan to come this far and play this old heavy metal song again.”
      “One two three four...” Saya started the session with his cue again.
---
      “It’s so that I can scream my pain without anyone, especially Sae, notices it.”

-----<>-----

Test of Determination -ReiMai- (Starring: Fujie Reina as Fujie Rei)

The teacher looked at the ticking clock on the wall. Five seconds to 9 o’clock in the morning.
      “Students! The math mid-test starts... now!”
Instantly after their teacher’s order, they had already sunk themselves into the worksheet in front of them. The sound of ballpoints scribbling, correction pens shaking, as well as understanding gasps and frustrating moans of the students, were heard everywhere inside the classroom, not excluding Rei himself.
      “Mmm...” he murmured inwardly. His right hand played with his ballpoint while thinking the possible solution of the problem he’s trying to solve now. Occasionally he would write some random calculations outside the supposed answer box.
Thirty minutes later... Rei’s left hand had been propping his head for awhile. Out of 10 questions available, he only had finished one problem. He was now striving for the second problem he chose to do, to no avail at the moment.
      “God, this is difficult! What the.. this ‘sin theta’ thingy here...”
An hour passed... one hour remained. Minute after minute, it was finally frustration that slowly won over most of the students who did the tests.
      “Arghh! I give up!” he ruffled his hair messy. “One hour to go and I’ve just done two questions only.”
He sunk his head on the table, utterly frustrated.
      “Not enough time anymore. Doushiyou~?” he felt like almost crying, but tried so hard to keep it from falling. So to keep him busy, he finally scribbled his own answer sheet randomly, making it a collection of simple drawings and words.

It’s just until someone calling his name from out of the blue. “Reinyan!”

“Huh?” he looked his surroundings. Nobody seemed to call him as their eyes were still connected to their answer sheets.

”Reinyan, that’s not good.” an image of an older girl with long wavy hair appeared before him in his imagination. She looked displeased, with both fists pinned on her hips.
      “Mai-sempai!” called a surprised Rei. It’s Maimai, short of Oshima Mai, his temporary private tutor at home.
      “You have promised me, don’t you?” asked Maimai, her face expression softened. “And I have promised you too..”
All in a sudden Rei became aware of what he had done. His heart was filled with regrets.
      “For me.. and for your own sake... Ganbatte ne, Reinyan!” Maimai gave him a pumped fist gesture, without forgetting the killer smile on her lips. It’s the smile that always brightened Rei’s day.
And so at the moment Rei returned to reality, his palms clapped his own cheeks to rekindle the lost spirit, then took his ballpoint again and started writing the rest of his answer sheet.
      “Yosh!! Must not stop here! Rei, you can do it!!”
---
      “No.” answered Maimai almost sternly.
      “Ehh~? Nande? You’ve promised me, don’t you? If I passed the test you will be my date for the weekend..” reasoned a confused Rei. He was sure Maimai promised like that to him before the test.
      “Eto~ I did promise you that indeed before, but..” she paused.
      “But what? Mai-sempai!” Rei-chan turned impatient.
Smirking, Maimai answered carefully,
      “.. you never said ‘if you passed the math mid-test’. If I recall.. you only said ‘if you passed the test’, didn’t you?”
Rei put his finger on his chin, trying to remember his exact words back then.
      “Therefore I can assume I didn’t promise to be your date after this mid-test.” explained Maimai. Rei gasped himself, just acknowledging the lack of his sentences in the past. ”Additionally, I also can assume that I'm free to choose when to be your date, can’t I? I can choose to go with you after your final test, or after the university entrance test, or...”
      “Now that you said it.. haaaaaaahhh~” Rei slumped on the corner, his index finger circling around the little area on the floor beneath him.

“Gomen ne~ Reinyan~” apologized Maimai playfully. A naughty smile hung down on her lips. “Hehe~ nanchatte~”

-----<>-----

YABAI!! Attraction -SuzuYagi- (Starring: Yamauchi Suzuran as Yamauchi Suzuran)

“Hoiiiii!!!! It’s the St. Blossom students.. !!!” a random student yelled at our direction.
I and the other students quickly ran to the spot where he yelled. He was right, I saw four female students walking towards our school. Really, their manners as well as their gestures during their walk made them deserve the ‘Princess’ title in front of their names. Well, in case you don’t know, the four of them are: Ichikawa Miori-chan, Oba Mina-chan, Nagao Mariya-chan, and their leader, Kashiwagi Yuki-sempai.
      “Ah~ Mariya-chan!” I unconsciously squealed her first name as she walked passed me. No, I’m sorry for being impolite!
But unexpectedly, Mariya-chan turned her head to me, and her crooked teeth gave me the cutest smile I ever get from a female. She bowed her head slightly,
      “Konnichiwa~ Suzuran-kun.” she greeted me politely, also in first name basis. Ehh~? She knew my name? To be exact, my first name?! YABAI!!! I’m dead!!
      “Can you show me the direction to the infirmary, please?” their leader asked me, while I was still in the bliss.
For a moment I stuttered myself, but fortunately my index finger acted quickly by pointing itself to where the infirmary was. In the same time, I was still being speechless of the nervousness because of their presence.
      “Thank you very much.” replied Kashiwagi-sempai as she and the other three continued walking to the direction she was looking for.
I fell down to the floor. Mariya-chan’s charm was too difficult to handle.
---
      “Hoi! Suzuran!! Suzuran!!!” vaguely I could hear the sound of my friends calling my name. But where am I? What is this dark place?
      “Wake up, Suzuran!” I could hear a specific person trying to wake me up.
      “Suzuran, don’t die!!” this time it’s another person. Damn it! I still don’t want to die!
      “Suzuran shikkari shiro!” and another person again called me.
It’s still dark. I couldn’t wake up from this dark sleep. However, just when I’m about to continue sleeping...
      “You better wake up! MARIYA-chan will be passing here in a few minutes!”
I immediately awakened from my fainting form. Hearing Mariya-chan’s name made me want to see her again even for a second. That’s why I couldn’t let myself passed out when another chance of seeing her again was about to come.
      After waiting for the few minutes to go away, I finally saw the four of them walking from the infirmary. Their princess-like manners were still adhering onto them as they walked passed us again.
      “Mariya-chan!” I squealed her name again for the second time. She turned her head at me again. Once again the smile I’ve been longing for since her first passing minutes ago showed itself towards myself.
      “Jaa ne~ Suzuran-kun.” she nodded -again- politely.
The bliss was happening again, as well as my nervousness. Mariya-chan...
      Not knowing how to react against this again, my hand landed on my lips and sent her a goodbye kiss, all beyond my control.
She looked a bit surprised, then returned her view to her front. Though looked calm, I could see she’s lowering her head down, perhaps trying to hide her blushing face as she walked away from me.
      Surely, my inner heart repeatedly squealed 'YABAI!!' again and again... until now, until I fell down again to the floor.
---
Meanwhile, at another place.
      “Nagao-san.” called Yukirin during their return to St. Blossom Academy.
      “H-hai, Kashiwagi-sempai. What is it?” Mariyagi turned her head to her sempai.
      “Do you like Yamauchi Suzuran-san?” asked Yukirin calmly.
      “A-ah~” Mariyagi stuttered. She was unable to finish the answer towards her sempai’s question.
Yukirin smiled knowingly. Despite Mariyagi not answering, she knew so well that her kouhai was being overwhelmed by the certain feeling Yukirin felt too towards the one she had just paid a visit earlier.

-----<>-----

As Expected... -KojiYuu- (Starring: Kojima Haruna as Kojima Haru) (Entry date: 12/03/20)

“Prepare yourselves, girls! The one you’ve been waiting for... the pride of Ikemen Gakuen! Debuted #1 in Music 10 Indies radio with ‘3 Seconds’... PERSONAAA!!!”

:note: Sanbyou mitsumeru dake de :note:

As expected, the audience, mostly fangirls, turned into a temporary uproar. Ryo, mmm.. I meant Kuu must love seeing all the girls screaming his name.

:note: Otoshite miseyou ka :note:

As expected, Minami also got immersed into the atmosphere caused by the females’ chants, despite his daily delusions of that actress Maeda Atsuko-san. Eh, did I say Minami? Sorry, I meant Kai.

:note: Omae no ai nante :note:

Meanwhile, I.. Kojima Haru, or Haru, or Riku (mataku~ using stage names were confusing...), could see multiple flashes in a sequence from a single camera among them.

:note: Ore no omoi doori sa... :note:

And as expected... it’s that little ‘paparazzi’ again! Why did you keep coming here after all those restless intrusions you did almost every day in this school, by taking photos of our daily activities? I didn’t know how you even had the time to come here every day, especially because I knew you work for a magazine. Didn’t your boss give you orders to take pictures somewhere else? I was sure there are more interesting sights for you to capture, rather than just trying to capture an image of me in the shower. Remembering that makes me so embarrassed! Fortunately I was still wearing shorts that time. You sly devil!
      “RIKUNYAN!!” I could hear it clearly, the voice that shouted the exclusive nickname you gave for me. I couldn’t help but taking a look at you and your unique smile. “OSU!!!”
But the spirits that you gave me through your ‘osu’s.. it also felt real. No lies behind them. Not shallow at all. I really felt it.
      “Squirrel... no, I meant Oshima-san! Eh? Um.. Yuko-san..” you even got me stuttered when I tried to call you in my mind.
Ah~ I give up! I would loosen up for you this time only. I knew it’s your job of taking good pictures, especially during special events like this school’s open house. After all, I knew you need to earn some money for your own humanly needs, didn’t you?
      “A young girl, working on her own.. alone. Though I’m disgusted by your actions sometimes, I admit that I still want to learn a lot from a great girl like you.”
And that’s also pure honesty.. wouldn’t tell it in front of you though. I just couldn’t stand the thought of you jumping around and teasing me all day after I tell you that, so you would never hear it from me... never.
Ah, the last refrain of the song would enter soon. Time to show off on the maximum level.

“C’mon! Let’s see if you dare to take my photos as many as you want, Oshima Yuko.”
---
      “Here they are, Boss! The photos you asked for the next issue.” I informed the old man in front of me while passing my shots to him. His cigarette kept sticking in his mouth, letting the ashes fall to his desk. Argh~ that’s dangerous, Boss! Please don’t let burning dust land on my precious photos, because I’ve been struggling hard to capture those best moments. I even had to compete with that freelancer Jiro either. That nerd kept insisting on taking his ‘Aniki’’s shots, until I successfully kicked him away. Seriously... Riku, as Jiro’s aniki? Meh!
      So far Boss didn’t comment anything on the results he held right now as he just repeatedly looked photo after photo, till I felt he’d remained quiet for too long. I couldn’t help but get curious about his comments, that I gathered my courage to ask him directly.
      “So.. how about them, Boss? Beautiful as always, aren’t they?” I asked, putting on a little confidence. Of course, a photographer must be confident with his/her shots.
He didn’t respond immediately. Instead he just lowered down the photos a bit, revealing a pair of eyes that glared sharply at me. A frown also followed sooner. Uh oh~ this didn’t look good. My body shivered, my nape felt cold, and beads of sweat were dripping on my forehead.. suddenly.
      “Beautiful indeed.” he sounded calm, but unexpectedly.. cynical. “Look, I know you’re infatuated of Riku that I assigned you the job at Ikemen Gakuen’s Open House today. But Yuko, this is..”
Grab! Without further ado, I immediately grabbed the photos back, cutting his talk off.
      “Hehe~ bye, Boss!” I permitted myself with a forced cheeky smile, and ran out of his room hurriedly.
If I wanted to be safe, I knew I must leave for my own sake, as expected...

“I TOLD YOU TO TAKE PHOTOS OF PERSONA.. NOT JUST RIKU ALONE!!!”
      “GOMENAASAAAAAAIIIII~!!!!”

-----<>-----

The Obentou Story -MaYuki- (Starring: Watanabe Mayu as Dr. Watanabe Mayu) (Entry date: 12/03/24)

I saw Yamauchi-san pointed that way. It appeared that the infirmary is on the west side of this school’s building.
      “Thank you very much.” I nodded as a sign of gratefulness, then continued walking to the exact direction.
Earlier, right before I asked Yamauchi-san, I could hear a very short exchange of words between Nagao-san and Yamauchi-san. Very short indeed, but lovely and honest, also responding to each other. I was glad, yet in the same time I envied them. Honestly, this woman also wanted love for herself too. I wanted love for myself too.
      Based on the doramas I’ve watched, a good way to show your attention to a person was by bringing them a homemade obentou, homemade as it was made by yourself. Well, you could also hope for love in the end like in the doramas too. Well, not all stories end like that though.
      And now I’ve made an obentou for Dr. Watanabe. To be honest, it really made me so nervous to give this directly to him. I just hoped he like it. I want to make a good impression on him first. Just thinking about it increased my heart’s doki-doki rate, and it went beyond my comprehension when I finally looked at the full name on a hanging board attached to the infirmary's door.
      ‘Dr. Watanabe Mayu.’
---
      *Knock*knock*
      “Please come in.” said Dr. Watanabe politely as he halted his current paperworks. The door slid open, allowing the entrance of the angelic beauty and her three companions.
      “Kashiwagi Yuki-san! Wow, it’s rare to have a visit from students from another school.” commented Dr. Watanabe with hospitality. “May I help you?” he asked like a doctor to his patient.
Yukirin stood there, speechless, struck by the handsome looking young man that was Dr. Watanabe, only until a light tug from one of her companions snapped her back to reality. She stuttered.
      “A-.. sumimasen, Dr. Watanabe. I.. I made this for you.” Yukirin hastily passed an exquisite looking lunch box to Dr. Watanabe. “That’s a too fast move Yuki. Why didn’t you try to slow down a bit? You can open a conversation with a platitude first.” Yukirin regretted giving the obentou too fast. Her mind was so full of Dr. Watanabe’s image that she couldn’t think about anything else.
      “A homemade obentou? You made this for me?” asked a surprised Dr. Watanabe. “That’s great.” a simple praise let go off his mouth. He took the obentou from the now flushing Yukirin.
      “I can’t believe it! Dr. Watanabe actually takes it! Kamisama~ this is so.. aahh~” Yukirin got lost in her words, while her eyes reflected the dreamy look on her face. The same dreamy look she expected from Dr. Watanabe himself.
      “Wha-?” Dr. Watanabe’s face expression changed in a split second after he opened the box. “N-nani kore?”
Apparently the obentou wasn’t as beautiful as the one who gave it to him. The rice was hard, the yakiniku was overcooked, the fried tamago was messy, the nori were jumbled, as well as the kinpira gobou, and so on.
      “Is this edible?”
Dr. Watanabe blinked several times, not knowing how to respond properly to the horrifying obentou in front of him.
      “Dr. Watanabe, is there anything wrong with the obentou? Your face looks scrunched.” asked Yukirin innocently.

“Oh no~! She noticed the change on my face. No, you must not make her down, Watanabe Mayu. At least she tried.”

“A-.. nothing’s wrong. Daijoubu. Well, since you’ve gone the trouble to make this for me, I... I should accept this then. Arigatou~ Kashiwagi-san.”
Yukirin’s smile arose bigger than ever. She’s utterly happy right now that if only she was alone there, she would jump around like crazy and totally brushing off her princess-like manners for a while.
      “I may go as well, Dr. Watanabe. Mmm.. shitsurei shimasu.” Yukirin quickly asked for permission. Without waiting any response, she turned her back and went out of the clinic, followed by her companions.
Shortly after the door was slid close, Dr. Watanabe quietly slid his desk drawer open, only to reveal packs and packs of digestive medicine put in a neat line up. He took a relieved breath.

“Thank God I’ve prepared these. I might need help later after eating the obentou.”

-----<>-----

Morning Boys Talk -MariMii- (Starring: Minegishi Minami as Minegishi Ryo, Shinoda Mariko as Shinoda Mario) (Entry date: 12/03/25)

Good day! Good mood! Especially when my music was on the groove!! Minegishi Ryo, yoroshiku!!
      “Ryo-sama!! Kya~! Kyaaa~!”
I could hear the girls from other schools chanting my name during my way to Ikemen Gakuen. Even when I perform on stage or not, I always loved this! Hold on, girls! Let me gave you an air kiss as my response! Chuu~!
      “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!” the girls squealed louder than before. My air kiss was a killer. This was insane!
      “Ryo-sama kakkoiiiii~!!” that’s a lovely and proper praise for me. Good girl!
      “Ryo-sama!! Who do you love?!!!”
But when I was about to answer, I saw someone far on the front, walking to the same direction as myself. I tried to squint my eyes, clearing my sight further. Hoho! That’s Mario walking.
      “Hoy! MARI-KUN~!!!” I shouted his name as I ran closer to him, leaving the girls without any exact answer.

“Mari-kun?!! Does Ryo-sama love a male?!”
      “Yada~! Kowaii~!!!”
---
      “MARI-KUN~!!! MARI-KUN~!!!!!”
That annoying squeaking voice.. a good way to ruin my day. That cheeky meatball!
      “How many times must I say don’t call me Mari?! My name is Mario, Shinoda Mario!” I scolded him after he got by my side.
      “Hehe~ calm down, Mario-kun. Because you’re tall, yet your name is Mario. Not a suitable name for you. You should be called Luigi instead, you know? But that’s impossible.. even with your height, you still can barely escape Sata-sensei’s sandal, don’t you?”
      “Aish~ this kid. He’s getting more disrespectful.” this kid’s mouth must be shut. “What do you want, Ryo?!”
      “Hey! Easy~ easy.. brother! I just want to ask you something.”
Just ask already and go away, damn it! I wanted to enjoy the rest of the morning!
      “So, the news I heard is that your sister will be coming back from Singapore next week. Is that true?” he lowered his voice.
      “What?!” my eyes widened out of shock and my volume upped. I swore I haven’t told anyone at school about it, but this guy... “Who told you that?!” I rushed my inquiring words.
      “Not only that, it’s said that she will visit our school as her school’s representative, am I right?” he showed his teeth all along, proud of himself being a know-it-all person.
      “Not even Kouchou-sensei and the teachers know about it. But you?! How?!”
      “I got my sources, and they’re very reliable.” his smirk still being in a fixed position. How vexing!
Sigh~ this person was not only popular with ladies, he’s also popular with intels as well. Minegishi Ryo, despite his easy going attitude, was a scary person. For my safety in the future, I better avoid this guy from now on.
      “I wonder what she looks like.. hmm~” he put his finger on his chin and thinking. “Hmm~ just imagine Mario in a long hair wig, wearing a seifuku.” mumbled him, then laughed at his own thoughts. “And like you, she could also be a trolling master. Perhaps the queen of trolls instead.” he guessed.
Is he a psychic or something?
      “Damn it! Your guesses are all spot on. She’s my twin sister Mariko.”
      “Eh~ your twin sister?! So I guessed it right all the time?!” he started to remain unsteady on his walking position. “Is this the sign of her being my destined pair?!”
What the fff..
      “WHAT??!!!” now that was shouting. The thought of Ryo getting linked directly to my family had never crossed my mind. Never. “Seriously??!!!”
      “You looked surprised! I bet you’re excited too of me being your future brother-in-law.”
      “You wish!! I even doubt my sister would look at you. You’re certainly not her type.”
      “C’mon. Which girl who wouldn’t get mesmerized by this.. awesome cute looking guy? Who wouldn’t get attracted by Kuu of Persona?” and he made his usual introduction gesture, “Kuu daze..” he sounded confident.
I facepalmed myself. But yeah, the idea of pairing that Mariko and Ryo seemed interesting to me. Aha! How if I gave her to Ryo for real? Hehe~ yeah, that would make me the one and only trolling master in the world!! Only me!!!

So I proposed a deal with him.
      “Wanna bet? She’ll be here for a month till she returns back to Singapore. Within that one month, if you can make her your girlfriend then you’ll...”

-----<>-----

A Geek's Storytelling & Its Outcome -AkiMocchi- (Starring: Takajyo Aki as Takajyo Akira) (Entry date: 12/05/24)

“Hey, guys! You won’t believe what happened to me last weekend!” exclaimed Akira soon as he joined his friends on their way back to their dorm.
      “What is it, Akira...?” most of his friends sounded unenthusiastic. That Akira geek, if not talking about his fetish of the sound of a cabbage getting cut, he would say something they couldn’t really comprehend - something expected from one of the dumbest students in their class.
      “So when I was watching TV alone that night, ...” Akira started his story, clueless of the gloomy atmosphere created by his peers. “... suddenly the lamp in my room flickered repeatedly. On and off. On and off.” his hands helped describing it by doing a flickering motion, which unfortunately looked more like two hands grabbing ‘something’, much to his friends’ grin. “The TV turned off by itself. It was cold and shivering, but that's probably because I let the window stayed open that night.”
The story should sound horrifying, but somehow only frowns that appeared as a response. His friends were not convinced enough. For them, Akira wouldn’t ever meet the prerequisite of a story teller.
      “Out of nowhere, an arm entered the opened window... grabbing its way in, followed by the rest of limbs of something.” this moment Akira spoke eerily, “.. it’s a.. a GHOST!!” the volume maximized at the end.
      “Aaaaaa~!!” his friends screamed of horror. Scream... as in a mocking scream, for the sake of dramatizing Akira’s story.
      “It’s fearful right?” again, he didn’t get the earlier mocking tone. “But that ghost... after the lamp stopped flickering and I could see the face, oh gosh... the ghost was cute!”
      “Cute??!!” this time his friends were startled.
      “Mm.. the ghost was far from being scary! Instead she looked cute and adorable with the petite body of hers. She was beautiful! Hontou ni beautiful!”
      “A beautiful ghost? What happened next?” hearing the word ‘beautiful’ unknowingly grew their curiosities about this sweet-looking ghost. They dropped off the mocking as they now put their ears onto Akira’s story.
      “Of course I immediately said I like her. She’s speechless alright, but she could still run when I approached her for a hug. I thought she would hug me back.”
His friends headdropped themselves, “That’s borderline to sexual harassment, idiot!” was what one of them thought of.
      “But Akira, was that ghost really beautiful like you said?!” his other friend seemed like needed to be sure himself.
      “I swear!” Akira exclaimed. “She was near to number one in my list.”

“Oh.. so she’s very beautiful, eh.. Aki-cha?” a girl’s voice soon joined their conversation.
      "Exactly, especially her... EHH~ YOU??!!!” Akira looked terrified the moment his face turned to the girl. The girl, no, a woman smiled at Akira.
      “C’mon Akira, tell me more about the beautiful ghost~ I want to hear it in a little more privacy~” the woman locked her arms on Akira and started dragging him away. “Jaa ne, boys.” she permitted as she and Akira left the remaining people.
Dumbfounded the boys were, watching Akira and the woman walked away together. The woman leaned herself on Akira’s shoulder along the walk, thanks to Akira’s height. In other words, everyone who saw them now would instantly get the idea of the two going out together, much to their envy. So envious.
      “That geek... until now I still can’t believe he’s dating the bodaciously, awesomely, maximum hot Dr. Kuramochi Asuka.”
      “Yeah, what a lucky bastard he is, dating Saint Blossom’s doctor. Seriously, what did she find in Akira that made her crazy about him?”
That question was left unanswered.
---
Some time later, inside Saint Blossom’s infirmary, a helpless Akira was cuffed to a chair. Not far from him, Dr. Kuramochi in her white doctor’s robe, stood with her fists put on her hips.
      “Please, sensei. I’m sorry okay. Please, let me go off this chair! And the cuffs!” cried a horrified Akira. He tried to break the cuffs with his strength, without avail.
Dr. Kuramochi’s complexion didn’t change at all as she glared sharply at Akira. Apparently the cries of her boyfriend were not that convincing. She must admit, the way her dear Akira communicates was too dull. However, it was one of Akira's qualities she was fond of. She liked seeing a nervous Akira since she found it so cute for her taste. The still glaring Dr. Kuramochi put her lips into an upward curve, the sweetest she could give, but not so sincere either.
      “Hm, okay... I’ll give you two choices of treatment then, and you’re free to choose A.. ki .. cha..” whispered Dr. Kuramochi softly to a frozen Akira. “Don’t make a woman, especially your girlfriend, jealous.”
      “Please, have mercy. I’m truly sorry, my dear sweetie.” begged Akira, hoping that the currently scary doctor would cancel the treatment. Whatever the treatments were, he knew so well that neither option was good for his health.
      “The sweet words, eh? My Aki-cha really is a darling, isn’t he?” Dr. Kuramochi’s smile, as time went, slowly transformed into a smirk. Akira could feel the hair on his nape was standing. He regretted it now, he should never turn his eyes away randomly, not when he had a super-jealous girlfriend.

“First, you can choose to fly backwards with a German suplex.”
Damn it, he forgot Dr. Kuramochi was a big fan of pro-wrestling. His girlfriend has been always so close to resorting in violence much to his dismay, moreover she had learnt how to do a suplex from the pro-wrestling athletes she was a fan of. Sweat was so overly available on his face, clearly describing the increasing pressure because of the fright.
Now he’s waiting for the second choice, hoping that the option would be a lot lighter than the previous ones. However, ...
      “Or second, you can choose to sit nicely, while I tell you epic stories about pro-wrestling and its history.”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooo~!!!!!”

-----<>-----

My Ikemen Girlfriend -RinoRie- (Starring: Kitahara Rie as Kitahara Rio, Yokoyama Yui as Yokoyama Yuizo) (Entry date: 13/03/12)

“Say what?!” Yuizo turned his view to his fellow classmate, quite pretty much in shock.
          “You heard it right. Rino-chan said to me she’s going to enter this contest.” explained Rio for the second time.
          “This ‘Maximum High Tension Ikemen-oujisama’ contest?!” snapped the still disbelieving Yuizo. ”We all know that contest is established only to be entered by boys. B-o-y-s-!!” he really stressed the last spelling.
          “I know! I even made it clearly distinct to her about that, yet she kept her persistence so out of my reach. You know how stubborn she is once she decides on something.”
          “Like how she decided to be your girlfriend, huh? Hehe~ such a fiery hot story, wasn’t it?”
          “Don’t tease me, Yuizo. That’s mutual!”
          “Mutual... after she approached you so aggressively by breaking into our classroom in the middle of Kiyoto-sensei’s lesson and kissed you on spot.” Yuizo smirked nastily. “Man, that girl really had guts. Unlike some 'boy' I know.”
          Rio slapped Yuizo’s shoulder hard, “Shut up, you failed Kakashi cosplayer!”
          And Yuizo slapped him back, “You freckled half-half gaijin!”
They rapidly exchanged slap after slap and intensifying it into a catfight between them. Pushing faces, pulling hair, and clawing back like how heated naughty schoolgirls fight, only this time it’s done by schoolboys. So embarrassing... considering it’s done in a crowded audience spot filled by students from their school and other schools outside.
          *BONK!!*BONK!!*
          “Itaaaaaiiii~~~!!!!” cried a contorted Rio and Yuizo together, while rubbing the bump on their heads caused by a sour-looking Saya whom now already stood behind the surprised two.
          “Be quiet, you two! The contest is about to begin!” scolded Saya, which effectively silencing the two. “Geez, you bring Ikemen Gakuen’s name to shame with your catfight. Shame on both of you.”
---
          “Eh?! But this year’s contest now accepts entries from other schools, doesn’t it? That means I can enter too!” argued an excited Sasshi. Once she knew the contest’s wider open for outsiders, she became so enthusiastic to participate, much to Rio’s confusion.
          “Of course! Eh.. I mean no! You still can’t enter. You’re not a male!” Rio argued back.
          “Then I’ll prove it to the world that I can be an ikemen! The most handsome ikemen in the contest!! Zettai!!!”
          “How would you do that? You must hide your girl identity then.” so curious Rio was. This girlfriend of his really had the talent in the art of perplexing people.
And Sasshi just rolled her eyes, “Hmm... hi-mi-tsu. Hehehe~” and grinned mysteriously.
          “Sou na~ if people find out you enter...” Rio sounded full of concern. “I’m worried about you, Rino-chan.”
          "Aahhh~ my sweet kawaii Rio in freckles...” replied the now hugging Sasshi. “.. let me Sasshiharass you, baby~~”
---
          “Will Rino-chan do well? I hope the audience and the jury won’t discover her femininity on stage.” Rio’s worries about his girlfriend still hadn’t vanished till the contest’s start, which was now.

“Now the top event of Ikemen Gakuen’s Open House... Maximum High Tension Ikemen-oujisama Contest... BEGINS!!!”

“Contestant number 2... from Ikemen Gakuen, Maeda Amiro!”
          “Big eyebrows, on a childish face.”
          “Contestant number 5... from Ikemen Gakuen, Katayama Haruo!”
          “Hii~ Showa-era ojiisan... dame dame!”
          “Contestant number 6... from Ikemen Gakuen, Ishida Haruki!”
          “A temperamental brat prone to fighting.”
          “Geez, Rabutan, you’re being too harsh.” protested a young girl.
          “But I’m just saying the truth, Maachan.” the one called Rabutan defended herself.
Rio just smiled at the sour comments he eavesdropped from the younger spectator behind him.
          “And this is the first time contestants from other schools participate in this top event. Here he is, contestant number 8... from Hakata's Hetare Cattleya Koukou or Hetareya, Sashihara Rino!”

The curtains on stage are lifted up, revealing the supposed to be Rio’s girl, dressed in a stylish beautician getup: black boots and black jeans paired with a white rolled-up sleeved shirt and black vest, not forgetting a black fedora hat that slightly enclosed her messy but tidy hair, plus a silver chain pendant hanging around her pale white neck. The sight of Sasshi in this beautiful masculinity just made Rio heavily jawdropped and Yuizo barfing his just-drank water like a cannon. Never had they thought in their mind Sasshi would be so boyishly perfect.
          “RINO-CHAN??!!!” they shouted together. Surprise!
          “Ikeme~~~n” even the sour-tongue spectator Rabutan was struck by Sasshi’s male quality.
And Rio still continued jawdropping with the biggest feelings of defeat.

“I... I can’t believe it! My girlfriend is more handsome than me!!”

-----<>-----

TO BE CONTINUED (?)!

References:
* reference to the title of a series of side stories in Divine Vengeance-san's R I V E R fanfic thread. Excuse me, Divine-san!
** reference to the well-known guitarist Marty Friedman-san (ex-Megadeth).

Little glossary:
- Kouchou -> principal

So NO, Sae isn't a male in this alternate world! :smhid For you who've been hoping for an ikemen Sae, I'm sorry! :cry:
And yeah, further updates (read: shortfics) will be posted in this same post. :yep: But in the meantime, I hope you can enjoy the ones available here. Thanks a lot :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:53:43 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/18)
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »
I inspired someone!!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Loved every drabble  ;) ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/18)
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »
@sakura_drop_: Yeah, you did indeed! :twothumbs I'm not lying! Tbh, until now I actually feel this thread has changed a bit since you entered here, in a positive way. I can't describe it clearly, but I feel it somehow. :yep: Btw, thank you for loving all of them! Ureshii na~ :D :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me