JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku

Author Topic: Ai Kato 加藤あい  (Read 37717 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Ai Kato 加藤あい
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:45:06 PM »
Ai Kato 加藤あい is a talented and beautiful actress and model.
■Name Ai Kato
■Japanese: 加藤あい
■Birthdate: December 12, 1982
■Birthplace: Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken, Japan
■Education: Horikoshi High School, Asia University
■Major: International Relations
■Height: 162cm
■Blood Type: O

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Ai Kato 加藤あい
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:16:59 PM »
Looks like Ai was a guest on the television series "Ogon no Buta" - the 2010 series about an ex con-woman (played by her awesome hotness Ryoko Shinohara) who ends up joining an audit agency, and with her awesome con-woman skills, Ryoko can spot a dirty deal from a mile away. It appears that poor Ai looks a wee bit guilty in this scene:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 03:27:14 PM »
Ai was at a golf tournament in China, and she was taking some questions from the Chinese press,
which were translated to English and she replies in English.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
Ahhhhh, Masahiro Nakai whips out a banana and shares it with Ai.........

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 03:47:40 PM »
Amateur Marine Biologist Ai checking out salinity levels at her local beach.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »
^^ Thanks for starting a thread for her, :) she's always been one of my faves, :thumbsup actually had done a couple posts for her in the random Japanese ladies thread, here are some of those pics.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »
And even more! :bow:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »
Yoshino san, thanks for posting all of those wonderful pictures of Ai. She is a classic beauty, and I have enjoyed her dramatic performances.
Ai has been perfect in her supporting role in the Umizaru films- this clip has a lot of her scenes, and they have been really enjoyable films.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 01:26:22 AM »
And get ready for the battle of the century, Ai versus... Aya! Watching it we're all winners. :yep:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
oh my gawwwww! you have Aya and Ai, and watching directly behind them is Ryoko Shinohara......Trifecta of Hotness!!!!!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 01:51:43 AM »
She's done a ton of CMs too, few here. :welcome

XD

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 02:42:22 AM »

Some scans of Ai from YSVW #89, all of them are here :shocked ........ http://www.mediafire.com/?eisd71c7ts6dip5

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »

Drama of hers which really is a must watch is Majo Saiban, :thumbsup fairly intense show that takes place in a courtroom.
The episodes are all on YT and they're subbed, here's a bit of episode one to try out. :)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 12:41:08 AM »
Looks like a great show- looking forward to watching this one. Bonus points for having Shiori Kutsuna in the cast!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 04:08:36 AM »
^^ It is one of the best ones from the last few years, watched it twice and probably will a few more times. :shocked:
Ai from a mag spread back in 2000. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »
 :thumbsup :welcome

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »
What a bealutiful woman she is. And she has the perfect voice as well.

She strikes me as the type that would really put her utmost effort in congratulating friends at a wedding.....

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 01:04:07 AM »
Young Mirai Shida was outstanding in her supporting role in the 2007 television drama "Dream Again". But that is not to overlook the outstanding performances that Ai and Takashi Sorimachi turned in as the fateful lovers in this drama revolving around dreams and second chances.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 09:16:17 PM »

On September 28th, actor Sato Ryuta and actress Kato Ai attended a presentation event for TV Asahi’s special drama, “Hikaru Hekiga“.

The drama is based on Yoshimura Akira’s novel of the same title. It portrays the story of Japanese researchers who developed the world’s first capsule endoscopy.

Sato, who will be playing a married couple with Kato for the first time commented on their 10 year friendship saying, “Back then Ai-chan would come on set in a uniform. When the role of the married couple was confirmed, I was happy, but also embarrassed.” Kato also stated, “I was embarrassed, but we harmonized. I feel at peace when I’m together with Ryuta-kun.”

Sato will play the role of the devoted researcher ‘Sone Kikuo’. He shared that he learned about this great achievement through the drama, and expressed, “I challenged myself for the first time to the difficult period after the war. Being Japanese, I am proud of the achievement, and I was also given courage.“ Meanwhile, Kato, who plays the role of Kikuo’s wife ‘Kyoko’ commented in wonder, “To come up with that idea, and create it during that time is amazing…”

Since the drama reflects the passion of researchers, Kato was asked about something she worked hard for. She replied, “The first thing that comes to mind is my graduation thesis during college. I had to take up difficult themes, and spent a lot of time in the library.” Kato then surprised her co-stars by sharing that her theme had to deal with “sanctions on terrorism.”

“Hikaru Hekiga” will air on October 1st from 9:00 pm.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 11:47:30 PM »
Nothing new here on Ai, just hated to see this thread fall all the way to page 3. :sweatdrop:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku