JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Hate You

Author Topic: [FAN-ART] Digital - Girls Generation Western style SpeedPaint  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Taiyoroku

[FAN-ART] Digital - Girls Generation Western style SpeedPaint
« on: September 15, 2011, 05:26:52 AM »

"Your destiny will lead you, To wherever your people need you, Through danger may have found you, You have your friends around you now..." thats a powerful phrase... and I concidering this girls (though i never meet them) my friends!

So for my coming back and the thing have happened lately... well heres the thing... HYOYEON is celebrating her BIRTH DAY! so lest say HAPPY HAPPY TO HER... in Other news well is not a new now lol... SOOYOUNG have a car accident so this is also a get well present... kind of late though... about YURI well i just watch some episodes of IY and he makes me laugh a lot... and Finally SUNNY ooo Sunny oh I like that girl... some recent and shocking statements have been out of her been in a relationship... a romantic one... i know thats gonna be sad for some of us but well life is life... but don't worry my little Sunshiners I have a Very Cool surprise for all... Is my Next Video... ill gonna so STAY TUNE! is gonna be awesome! oh and the saber rider theme is awesome! and please Share it!

VIDEO HERE

Offline soezoo69

• ecchi
Re: [FAN-ART] Digital - Girls Generation Western style SpeedPaint
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
hahaha hyo looks a lil bi weird here :)) i dunno, the eyes maybe?it gives me chills hahaha

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Hate You