JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive

Author Topic: "The Prophecy"  (Read 16205 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: "The Prophecy"
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »
Wow!!!  :w00t: Awesome Update!!! XD
Finally Takamina going to the school!!! :peace:
 :wub: Takamina a kawaii :inlove:
 XD I want to read more~~ :heart:

:panic: Please Update Soon :thumbsup

Flean

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2011, 11:49:46 PM »
Taka playing 2 roles~~~  :on lol:  nice2... now I understand... somehow its sounds really complicated later... being a girl and being a boy at the same time...  :hehehe:

Update soon....  :kneelbow:

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
"The Prophecy"
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 12:34:01 PM »

CHAPTER 4
[/b]

You girls know each other…? The Principals ask..
Quickly Takamina answer  the question “No, we just meet yesterday coincidentally”
Anyway, my Name Is TAKAHASHI MINAMI, you can call me Takamina,  yoroshiku onegaishimasu”
“Oh.., My name is MAEDA ATSUKO usually known as Acchan, yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“Mmmm… Before we go to my class, If you don’t mind I would like to take a picture with you and the principals because we maybe not see each other, if we don’t have any matter. This is just for my diary photo collection shows that I have an opportunity to know the most important person in this school” Takamina ask shyly

Takamina walk and stand next to the principals “ 1..2…3.. flash..” atsuko take the picture using Takamina phone.

Then,  Takamina walk to  stand next Atsuko because of the height the principals ask Acchan to sit on her chair and Takamina standing behind her. “can you put your hand on Maeda’s shoulder like you hug her from behind? The picture will look great. The principals suggest to Takamina and Atsuko .

“It’s Ok ? Atsuko.. ops.. sorry, Acchan?” takamina ask Maeda because she look a little bit blushing.

“mmmm.. yes it’s ok principals” we even look like a fiancé in this position Acchan say in her heart.

“1…2…3… flash.!!” Nice the principals say. Before they leave the room Acchan Bluetooth the picture with Takamina’s phone and say to Takamina
“I hope this picture we keep it safe and careful. If this picture spread at the school there will be a hot gossip about me and you.” Acchan speaking with firm tone voice.

As they start walking together at the corridor, they arrived in front of 2-A class room. “This is my class” Acchan say to takamina with a proud voice.
Suddenly , they came across the 2-C class teacher Kajiura Hisako.

“This is Kajiura Hisako sensei, she will be your class room teacher ” Maeda Atsuko introduce the teacher to Takamina.
“ Thank you Maeda-san, I will take Takahashi to the class room. You can get back to your class” Maeda  than turn right to get into her class..

“My..!! My! My! My! So cute!!” the teacher look at Takamina and  pinch her  cheeks.

“Ummm, sensei ?”

“I’m sorry. It’s because you’re so cute. If there’s any trouble, please consult or see me”

“Thank you, nice to meet you. yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“It’s okay. You’re welcome. Nice to meet you to Takahashi- Kun”

“You’ll be in class 2-C”

“ Don’t worry, they are all a nice girls. You’ll become friends with them quickly”

“Umm.. but.. miss Kajiura…”

“HI-SA-KO”

“E..h..??”

“Please call me miss Hisako”

“I understand miss Hisako…” Takamina bowed her head.

“Very good. Here. A reward for you” the teacher hand is close. She open and put the thing on Takamina palm.

“Candy?..Don’t you think this is really okay?...what if they don’t like me?”

“hmmm.. well..It’ll be alright. Everyone will envy you.”

“Do you think so.”

“Come on, a negative attitude like that is never good”

“you say that, but…”

“Just be confident!”

They walk in the class together, the teacher introduce takamina to the class.

“She is a new student just came back from America. She will wearing a gakuran so it will look good with her appearance. The Principals insist to improve this class result, that’s why she will be studying with us from now on, Takahashi-san”

“My name is Takahashi Minami, yo..yo.roshiku onegaishimasu. Everyone is staring at me..  yappari (I knew it) that dressing like a boy..wouldn’t work..”

“So, Cute”

“Huh..”

“She’s so cute” everyone say
“Her cool eyes are wonderful !”

Suddenly the class monitor Oshima Yuko run towards Takamina. Jump and hug her tight.. “Welcome back Takamina!”

“Huh… Yuko do you know her?” the student ask and shock with Yuko sudden action

“Yes indeed, she is my cousin and my best friend”  Yuko said with happy smile.

Then Takamina take a place next to Yuko. The place she sit is on the right of the class room blackboard  near a window that she can see a Sakura tree spot [one id Sakura tree in the center and there are six Sakura tree that surround it] there are  a bench, chair and table. So that, student can review their study, have a study group or even have a teatime together because it’s locate beside the canteen. At that time Takamina didn’t realize that she become the hot topic among the student.

“Did you hear? A new student in Class 2-C”

“She is so cute that everyone’s falling in love with her”

“Not only that, she pass the entrance exam with the highest scores”

“Wow! Cute and good grades”

“I’m dying to know her”

At the moment: Mariko, Atsuko and Tomochin walk in to the canteen/ cafeteria

“Acchan, don’t you think everybody seemed a little noise at the cafeteria/canteen today?” Mariko say with unsatisfied voice.

“Yes, it seems that way” Yukirin added

“May be it’s about the new student that transfer today TAKAHASHI MINAMI” Acchan reply to them.
“ She is the fist one that call me "Atsuko" that make my heart feel uneasy and I really hope she keep the picture safely” Acchan thought at the time at make her face look a little worry.

"Are you okay Acchan?" Tomochin ask looking and holding Acchan hand.
"Hum.. ye.. yes.. Let's go eat.." they walk together to buy the food.

So, sorry don't have an idea... :panic: Need to think more best moment.. :nervous Sorry for my English.. :bow: :sweatdrop:

Flean

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »
Taka cute!!! and popular.. LOL...  :lol:  somehow this reminded me of an anime that I watched...  XD

update soon..  :bow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 12:55:59 PM »
Yes!!!! Update!! :thumbsup
Takamina cute, smart and popular!!!!! :w00t:
 :inlove: I LOVE :heart: this setting~~~ :inlove:
Can't wait to read more :banghead:

Thanks for the Update XD :peace:
 :bow: Please Update Soon :twothumbs

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 11:25:22 PM »
I'm with Flean and  Yagami.Rai.

Taka's awsome.
I like how Atsuko said
we even look like a fiancé in this position

Can't wait for your next update.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 05:22:43 AM »
its ok.. i wanna have that picture :d like a fiance :D

jajaj why acchan going mad about "atsuko" name  I think is a pretty name :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 08:09:29 AM »
Takamina is in da place!

Offline cocos_milos

"The Prophecy"
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2011, 09:48:35 AM »
CHAPTER 5
[/size][/font]

After the school session I walk to my room that is locate last in the 2nd floor of the building. On the right of the room is an open space. The student can hang out with their friends to release their tension but it full of bushes. I think it needs to remake the landscape. Maybe I will make a proposal to the principal to rebuild the landscape as I don’t have any activity in the evening. To go to the library we need to walk through the bushes. From my room I can see there are a building with the Student Committee on the 2nd floor and a library on the ground floor.

“Good evening Takahashi-san”

“Good evening” Wow, everyone is greeting me.. since this morning when I enter the class. Maybe because I’m a new student. They want to be polite I guest . I then place my school beg on my table in my room. I was smiling so much today that my face hurts now. I kinda feel exhausted. I look at the mirror and wonder myself Atsuko was right, now I’m the most intention of the school bulletin and magazine. Why my tongue can’t speak “Acchan” Maeda Atsuko nickname? why?. Is She the one that prophecy said…I murmured myself while change my school uniform to a T-shirt and gin pants. Suddenly a knock on my door… I open it and..

“Hey, Takamina welcome back!” Six of them hug me tight.

“Hey.. yo.you.. guys..en.. enough.. I can’t breathe! I need Oxygen” they then let me go.

“Are you okay?”

“Finally I can breathe freely. I fine but just a little tired smiling today as everyone greeting me.”

“You are very lucky to have this big room. Even 30 people can stay in this place. Our room 3/4 smaller than your room. Actually this is a warden apartment but since the student committee take the job to take care of us then there are no warden now.” Yuko said with a bit jealous.

“Ara..ara don’t be like that. My door is open to you guys. You all can stay and study with me anytime...”

But guys can you tell me about  who are in the Student Committee I just want to know ” Takamina point at the opposite side of her room that is student committee room. There are four people in there. Takamina notice Atsuko in the room.

“ Tell me about Maeda Atsuko aka Ac…chan..” I then roll up my tongue in my mouth. Her nickname make me very difficult to say.

“Why do you want to know my wify??” say Miichan

“Wify.. Who wify..”

“Takamina, Miichan called Acchan as her wife/wify because they are close since the first day they meet when enter the school.” Sae explain

“MAEDA ATSUKO: also known as Acchan.  Class 2-A. She’s the President of Student Committee. She’s been the President  since fresh man year. She is a princess from a wealthy family but already have a fiancé since she was born. I don’t know who.. She’s very pretty girl with a slender body along side with her eye glasses she gave off a strict, scary and chic aura. She consistently achieving high score in the exam but never get all subject a perfect marks. She’s the most popular girls along with her best friend Itano Tomomi. Your cute and clever appearance may threaten her popularity. You need to be careful Takamina” Sae said.

“Who is beside her? Do you know  her Miichan” Takamina point at the person beside Acchan.

“ She is Shinoda Mariko. Class 3-A. She is repeating year student because of sickness, she stay in the hospital for a very long time last year. A tall, cool girl who models part-time for fashion magazines. She is mature for her age and is good at giving advice. At times, She Seems to have a perfect aura around her, often tells a lame jokes and she is very strict on the school rule. At school she always wears a boy uniform. She is decent to everyone, but she does like picking fights with a certain people such as ME. I not agree with her most of the time and we even quarreled sometime since we first met” Miichan continue telling Takamina  about Shinoda Mariko.

FLASHBACK HOW  MINEGISHI  MINAMI  MEET  SHINODA  MARIKO

On the day I walk to School to register as the 2 grade in high school. I saw a tall boy walk slowly on the same side of the road.. He didn’t aware that the zebra crossing light just flush to red and I Grab him…

“Aaaah!  What the hell are you..” he say to me

Suddenly a Taxi brake with emergency next us.  “Are you trying to kill yourself?!”  with an angry voice the taxi driver said to the tall boy.

“you could be have been hurt, you need to be careful, you dumb moron” with a gentle eyes and my hand still on her stomach I said to her.

He stare at me not satisfied “Huh..”

“I said…you almost just got yourself killed, you stupid boy!! Geez!!” with a loud voice I said and I turn away from facing her to walk towards the school.

“ You Stupid midget…!!!!” he yell at me. 

“What? “he just make me to lose my temper I thought and turn to see her.

But then I saw he run to the same direction that I want to go and disappear...

“Who does he think he is? Whatever… but It pisses me off.  I hope I never met him again. Miichan say in anger voice in her heart.

After register at the school class. The student need to attend a speech at the great hall. After that, I realize he the boy that I safe his life this morning is the vice president of school committee Shinoda Mariko and  is “ a Girl”. Start from that, I hate Shinoda Mariko- sempai.. She didn’t even thank me..although we coincidently see each other at the school  that’s why I’m very upset.

END OF FLASHBACK

“You must forgive her Miichan, otherwise you will feel tension” Takamina give an opinion.

“Who is the secretary and treasurer?”

“The secretary is Kojima Haruna nicknames as Koji-haru or Harunyan but I call her Nyaan-nyaan.. She class is 2-A and has a nice beautiful body. Born into a wealthy, politically connected with royal blood family. She always sought to find her own way. However, she always kept a professional business-like attitude towards her priorities and I’m warning you, don’t even think about to flirt with her.” Yuko warning Takamina.

“ha..ha.. ha.. I never think about that Yuko. Don’t worry but You seriously in love with her it’s shows on your face..hahaha” Takamina laugh and say to Yuko that make her cheek turn pink blushing.

“you...! Takamina stop teasing me…” Yuko said and run toward Takamina and pinch her cheek.

“The treasurer is my bestfriend Kashiwagi Yuki known as Yukirin. She also a trombone player in the school band. Very popular among the other boys school band and quite few girls. She has an insanely funny reactions that make people call her Reaction Queen.” Mayu said like a cyborg.

“So, in school what you girls involve in?” Takamina ask them

Miyazawa Sae: Class 2-B, Basketball Ace. Also known as The Genking Prince.

Minegishi Minami: Class 2- A. Editor of bulletin and school magazine. If you have any hot news please contacts me.

Kasai Tomomi: Class 2-B. Captain of Volleyball team.

Watanabe Mayu: Class 1-A, President of Anime invention club.

Matsui Rena: Class 1-B, President of Kyudo [the Japanese art of archery]

Oshima Yuko: Class 2-C, the captain of the lacrosse club, she brought her team to 2nd place national championship last year and aim 1st place this year.

And ME is just new brilliant student with a cute face because I cut my hair, I murmured myself that make them all laugh loudly with my reaction..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS YOU FOR READING Y FANFIC.. :heart:

kahem, Haruko, Sok, Yagami.Rai, Flean and all 8)

Maybe next chapter will be more hot of moment and action.. :w00t:

Sorry, for my English language.. :bow: Have a nice day

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2011, 11:19:34 AM »
 XD Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
So Takamina is getting to know more about Acchan and others in this chapter :oops:
Haha.. MariMii.. always fighting with each other 8)

:w00t: Next chapter will be more hot of moment and action??!!!! :thumbup
I can't wait to read what will happen next chapter!!! :peace:
Please Update Soon XD :bow:

Flean

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 11:59:03 AM »
Taka seems to be interested in Acchan already!!!!  :luvluv1:  Go and fall in love taka!!!!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
 :w00t: UPDATE~~~ Thanks!!!! XD

Takamina is interested in Acchan XD :thumbsup
I can't wait to know what will happen later in the story XD like you said there will be more hot of moments and action!!!! (excited!!)
I wonder if Takamina will do something interesting like what their cousins have been waiting for when they knew that Takamina is coming to the school~!! XD
From what I read about the cousins' description about Takamina it seems like that Takamina loves to do something surprising which will make things more interesting 8) (Hope I'm right in the interpretation :P)

I really love the setting~!! XD Takamina a cute and smart transfer student!!!! :wub:
Please Update Soon :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »
New update!  :on gay:

Miichan and Shinoda san first meeting...I smell tsundere love  :mon lol:

The last part  :rofl: :
And ME is just new brilliant student with a cute face because I cut my hair, I murmured myself that make them all laugh loudly with my reaction..

Thank you for your update!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2011, 06:17:51 AM »
good one :D its gonna be awesome... but why takamina can`t say atsuko`snickname Z_Z

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2011, 08:48:46 AM »
Can't wait for some drama and action ^^

Offline cocos_milos

"The Prophecy"
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »
CHAPTER 6

One night, I have a slow talk with Yuko. I tell her why the Principals put me in her class although I got perfect marks in the entrance school exam. I convince her to help me to make all the student in the class get all A’s in their exam before the summer holiday. If we didn’t make it we need to attend the extra class during the holiday and I told her that I will help her with her study to move to class A with me for the 2nd term. So, that she will have more opportunity to win Koji-haru’s heart and I said “ If you wait too long, later she will taken away by someone else”. She finally agree to help me. The next day I sent my proposal about the landscape that I want to remake it to the Student Committee Office and the Principals Office..

After eat a morning tea at the cafeteria…

“Ding.. dong.. bell”

“Attention to this student you are all need to attend a meeting with the teachers and the principal at the principal office as soon as possible:
1.   Maeda Atsuko
2.   Shinoda Mariko
3.   Kojima Haruna
4.   Kashiwagi Yuki
And the last is TAKAHASHI MINAMI… that’s all for now thank you for your attention..”

“Do you break any part of the school law?” Yuko ask with worry eyes

“No.. ! Not yet.. It’s may be my Proposal that I sent to them” Takamina said and get up from her sit to go to the principal’s office.

“what proposal.. Are you trying to get married during high school?”

“What??  No!! It’s not a marriage proposal.. You will found out later..Okay bye.. I need to leave now..”

At the principal’s office

“We here to discuss  the proposal that Takahashi-san give to us.. ”

“Why are you tried to do to this place actually? Are you insane?” Maeda Atsuko ask directly at the first place

“The Student Committee also capable to renovate that place.. you can just let us do it” Shinoda Mariko add

“And who are you a new student that came to teach us how we should work and decorate the school?” Kashiwagi Yuki add with her black aura.

“ why are you girls attacking me?” Takamina try to calm her voice although her ears is hot hear their question
“Listen to my idea first then is up to you all to decide it.. Okey?”

“First time I sit in my room I saw the other opposite building trough the window and I see this yard place. The place is so messy with bushes and it hurt my eyes seeing it like that. So, I draw a landscape planning to renovate that place.”

Takamina start to tell them. Then, she show them her drawing plan and explain it.

“I plan to put a mini fountain and a fish pond. The path to the opposite building will be covered with tick glass. So that, the student can see the fish under them during the walking to the library or the Student Committee room. Hearing to the water fountain sound will refresh them and have a peace of mind. Besides that, I will put a lamp in the pond so that we can see the fish during the dark and a small Christmas lamp on the top roof to light up that place at night as a fake star.  Moreover, that will encourage more students to go to the library which is located on the same level by putting a couple tables with chair and two hammock beaches, the student can hang out there with their books and friends. Thus, according to logic the student grade will increase if they always read books for example our own President Student Committee she always loves books. It shows when she carried and reading if she has a time. Indeed, I will use my own money to rebuild that place.. okay? I won’t ask or take any cent’s of the school or the student’s committee money… and I promise it will done in a week.. How about that?” Takamina say confidently with bright eyes and heart with hope they agree to her idea.

After my presentation and explanation the teachers, principal and the Student Committee sit together for a little discussion and I wait outside of the room..

After 15 minute…

“Takahashi-san your proposal has been approved by all with majority vote but you must keep your promise that the work must be done by the end of the week.. I’m looking through it..” Maeda Atsuko announce to me with a laser strict eye.

“ I feel ghost bum looking at her… So, scary…but her eyes is fascinating..” Takamina sayto herself while walking towards the principals, the teachers and the Student Committee to shake hand with them. When I shake my hand with Atsuko she ask me..

“What might you be thinking about? What are you trying to do?”

I then grip our hand firm and lean my mouth close to her ears and say “Do I make you nervous? It’s just a beginning” I can see her face change to a little bit pale that make me want to laugh.

As I thought my proposal was approve by the principal, teachers and the Student Committee although at the first place they disagree with me.
I thank them once more and bow. Then walk back happily to my class.

“Are you okay.. Acchan? You look pale a little? Are you stress?” Yukirin said

“here.. take this water..and drink it..” Koji-haru give Ancchan a bottle of water.

“We need to be careful with her next time” Shinoda Mariko said

“I don’t know what she think about next… but we better be ready” Maeda Atsuko said to her friends  as they walk together and see Takamina walking with smile of winner and disappear from their sight to go to her class.

“If you want to start a war you better know your enemy, I need to know more about her…” Acchan say to them as she plans to see Miichan and ask about Takamina. After the school session finish, in the evening Maeda Atsuko have a teatime with Miichan..

“So, Miichan what is Takamina character actually?”

“Why do you want to know about her?” Miichan throw back a question to Acchan

“She also want to know about you at the first place when she arrived here..”Miichan continue but she can see Acchan eyes widen with a little shock..

“Are you guys have affair or something?.. this will make a hot scoop for our school bulletin and magazine” Then Miichan press a flash button from her camera to take Acchan picture.

“No!.. we don.. don’t have affair..but.. we almost have fight at the principal’s office this morning.. and Miichan..! I just want to know her better” Acchan glance her eyes and say to Miichan.

“What is she crazy idea that she want to do now?” Miichan ask indirectly about the matter that make them almost fight..

“I don’t want to say anything…You may ask her or you will find out later.. Is she always like that…? Come on Miichan tell me about her..?” Acchan put a stress on her words that show’s she really one to know about Takamina.

“TAKAHASHI MINAMI: as you know she also known as Takamina. A short young girl with cute face. Actually her hair is longer then you but of some reason she cut her hair. A pure royal blood. Independent, brash and brilliant, Takamina has long been tomboyish since the decease of her twin brother. Stay in USA for about 4-5 years. Often make trouble if her crazy idea comes but very careful and loving to people who close to her. Who is always full of energy, love learning and studying new things. Like to dance, playing guitar and make a song. she also have a beautiful voice but never sing in public because too shy and nervous. She love and excellent in playing sport especially basketball although she is short. Miyazawa Sae the ace basketball of our school have lost to her. During the basketball game she always win although she just play 50% from her effort and never take the game serious but if someone mention about her height and push her down to the floor she will take the game seriously. Very sensitive, pure at heart and she will stand for any things, that she thing is right. Finally, she has common factor like you Acchan she is already have a fiancé since she was born but she need to find it according to the prophecy. For your extra info she can’t say your nickname Acchan that’s why she keep calling you Maeda Atsuko or Atsuko. I hope you don’t get mad at her.  She even try to pull out her tongue with her hand and force to say your nickname while looking at the mirror.. you should see when she do it..it’s so funny..hehehe”  Miichan laughing  remember the moment she saw Takamina try to say Acchan name in her room when she came to see her with their cousin a few days ago.. Then, they change to other topic to gossiping around until the sunset…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the weekends, I went out to buy things that I needs to renovate that place and I start it as soon as possible and try not making too much voice because it will make the student angry especially Maeda Atsuko. The time goes by... finally the last touch of the landscape...

After my final work on the 6th day of my project in the evening I take a rest. I just need to see whether the lights are work tonight. After I take my bath and have a diner I invite my class mate and my cousins to see my work done. They all gather at the place. I can see from below Atsuko and her student committee friends are looking towards us from the Student Committee room.. I wave my hand at them and make a peace hand mark “V” and can see all the other student looking at the place through their room’s balcony and window.

“1…2…3..click and Surprise!!! ” I open the switch and the lamp is light up the place.

“It’s look wonderful” Acchan murmured herself.

“It’s look great! Acchan our vote for her crazy idea is worth it” Mariko say with a smile in her face.

“Look at them {the student} there all look happy and cheerful, Miichan was right Takamina present make the school more exciting” Nyaan-nyaan said she can see Yuko smiling wide and wave her hand at her...

“Hai! That’s right!” Yukirin add..

"She really catch my attention this time.. " Acchan murmured herself and put her hand on her chest  feeling her heart bit faster and holing to locket on her necklace that has her fiance name "KAI".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a 2 weeks since I turn the school and the class upside down. We have only one month to sit for the exam. I remake all students in class 2-C personal time table, to make sure they have time for review their subject every day. I make a study group for them. I gave a motivation talk before the class started, if I’m late Yuko will replace me and I can see their perspective and thinking also have improved to be more..and more positive and full of guts (high spirit). They are possible to get at all A’s like principals ask me to do looking to their effort and willingness. All is in good planning that I thought until I found out about this matter….
..... We will see again Meada Atsuko…!!

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
Awesome chapter once again  :w00t:
Looking forward to your next chapter!!!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
OMG! :w00t: Thank you so much for the Update XD

:thumbsup Takamina did a good job in renovating the place XD
I think the Student Committee is giving more respect to Takamina now :lol:
I can't wait for more of Takamina's crazy ideas :P
 :w00t: Oh~ Is Acchan starting to feel something for Takamina??!!!!

Thank you for the Update :thumbsup
Hope you would Update Soon :bow:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2011, 11:57:03 AM »
Yea!! Update!!!! An it's so fun!!! XD

Takamina did a great job in making those Student Committee shock!!! :thumbsup
I agree with Yagami, I can't wait to read more about Takamina's crazy ideas!!!! XD

I wonder what Takamina found out... :?
 :w00t: Acchan starting to fall for Takamina!!!!!!! XD

Thanks a lot for this Update!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs
Please update soon :) :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2011, 07:24:27 AM »
Im also want to know that are takamina thinking mmm..

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive