JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week

Author Topic: "Change of heart" Chapter 7 Updated 7/26/12 (Atsumina and other pairings)  (Read 15544 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! YUKOOOOOOOOOO D:

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
aw that's sad,, no atsumina for the moment *sniff*
But I did laugh on the part were Acchan says those words about the flowers IF she'll get one from Takamina. wahahaha!!

PLEASE UPDATE SSOOOOON!! THANK YOUUU!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
hah!!! Mayu your going to be busted !!!!  :smhid

Pls update soon :)

:shakeit:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
atsumina Pleaseeee... :twothumbs

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
OMG mayu...you're DEAd end!!! :shocked: :shocked:

OMG ! i can't watch the scene!....its too scary... :bleed eyes:

but...but...waaaa doki doki...

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
I hope this fic will updated soon, in all honesty this is one of the fics that I'm dying to see for updates.. this story is really interesting.. gahd!!! PLEASE update soon! hihi Thank you very much!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
"Change of heart" Chapter 7 Updated 7/26/12 (Atsumina and other pairings)
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 06:11:59 AM »
Hey thanks for reading everyone! sorry i took so long to update! just busy with work and all but i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did!
 :love: :love: :love:

Chapter 7

“First kiss”

Meanwhile..Takamina woke up in their dorm room..  She had woken up with a huge smile upon her face. Apparently she couldn’t stop thinking about Atsuko.  Although it’s been a week since running into her by chance, she couldn’t help but wonder if they’ll ever meet again. Minami was so cheerful she decided to get dress and go to class for the first time today which is unusual for a party girl like her...

“Are you in this class?” Professor Akimoto asks, since she does not seem familiar to him.

“Yes sir.” Takamina smiles with her deep dish dimples showing. All the girls in the class starts to squeal.

“Kawaiii!” “Ikemen” “Ahh Sugggoiiiiiiiiiii”

“Please quiet down class! And your name is?”

“Takahashi…Takahashi Minami Desu!”

“Well it seems here, you haven’t showed up since school started.. and what’s your excuse?”  he copped an attitude with her.

Right when she was about to answer, Tomochin cuts in. 

“Can’t we just start class now? I have other important things to do, if we’re not learning anything today.”

Takamina recognizes the voice right away.. “Thank god..she saved my *SS!”  she thought.

“Alright Takahashi...go sit beside Itano” he sat them together coincidentally.

“And from now on you better show up to class or else you’ll be kicked off this roster.”  He warned her.

“Hai!” Takamina walked over and sat beside Tomochin and the professor begins to start the lecture..

“Psss…Tomomi..I’m sorry about the other day..Let’s just forget whatever happened between us..” Takamina whispered with a wink.

Tomochin was not pleased at all hearing that..She actually really liked Takamina..

“Just the other day she was so into me..I wonder what changed her mind..” Tomochin thought with a sappy face.

After school, Takamina walked outside to the lot and noticed her yellow Lamborghini was not present. She begins to panick.. and started asking random people if they had seen her car.

“Takahashi-san, your car was towed away this morning..it’s being shipped back to America. One of the staff told her.

“What!?” She screamed out loud in the parking lot.

Takamina was really irritated; she thought her mom was joking about taking her car away and other necessities. Before she return to the dorm she walked by to the nearest corner store.. She tried to buy some things.. like alcohol beverages and etc.. But the clerk said that her credit card was declined.

“Are you f*cking  kidding me!?” she shouted in more frustration.

When she was about to walk back out empty handed, she sensed some kind of danger is about to happen. The guy she had seen walking in has his hand in his pocket like he was about to pull something out.

“Stay still! This is a robbery!”  He pushed Takamina back in the door and locked it. He had two guns..one pointing to her head and one to the clerks face.

“Put all the money in this bag!” he yelled to the clerk. The clerk had an emergency button under the desk; she pushed the button without the robber knowing while he puts the money in the bag.

“Please don’t hurt us.. just take the money and leave..” the clerk begged.

“I’ll hurt anyone I want!” He roared back hitting Takamina in the head with the end of his gun and ran out the door. The robber was already gone by the time the cops got there.. they sent two detectives to investigate, to get a description of everything.

“Atsuko, are you sure you wanna do this case? Yuki owes you one..she should be the one here working.. Not you.”

“Miichan, it’s fine..don’t worry, I’ll have another time off.”

Atsuko and Miichan walked in and seen Takamina on the ground unconscious, while the clerk trying to take care of her. Atsuko was shocked to see who it was..

“Not her again...” She said face palming herself.

“What happened to her?” Miichan asks the clerk.

The clerk told her the story detail by detail. While Miichan was investigating further. Atsuko picked up the small girl and lye her down in the back of their cop SUV with the trunk open.  She couldn’t help but stare at the small girls face… this is the first time she notice how angelic Takamina’s sleeping face could be.

“Kawaii..” she said out loudly without realizing it, her face begins to move closer and closer to Takamina..Something about her had Atsuko mesmerized.  Atsuko eyes were closed..Just as she was a centimeter away from her lips..Takamina slowly open her eyes…

“Am I dreaming?” she thought. Ever since she met Atsuko she couldn’t stop seeing her or thinking about her.. and so she thought she was dreaming again.

Takamina then consciously closed the gap between the two. Then “PRAKKKKKKKKKKK” Takamina earned a slap to the face.

“Hentai!!!!” Atsuko shouted with pink blush in her cheeks.

“Gomen ne! gomen ne! I didn’t mean too..” Takamina waved  both hands back and forth denying the crime she had committed.

“Hey! What’s going on here!?” Miichan interrupted . “Is she trying to hit on you Acchan!?”  she puts her arms around Takamina’s neck and taunted her with a club.

“No..she didn’t do anything. Let her go.” Atsuko lied to the jealous and outraged Miichan.

“Yeah, what she said…” Takamina said in a terrified voice.

Miichan lets her go.. “Alright Acchan, we have another case to get to.” They both took their leave. Atsuko felt her cheeks still heated up from that kiss from earlier but in her mind..she try to convince herself that she didn’t like it all..especially from someone like Takamina. Takamina just kept cheesing after that.. “better stop smiling or I’ll slap that smile off your face for you.” Atsuko added before she left.

TBC…

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
so tsunder acchan first you kiss her and now you regret it..

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
wahahaha that's so scarryyyy~~ acchan!  :lol:
thanks for your update, please update mooorrree (lolz sorry for being demanding. ahahaha)

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
Waah Acchan you'r hard ! It's Ok if you like Takamina, everybody likes her  :k-wink:
And yeah kiiiiiss  :k-inlove: Takamina must be so happy !!

I want more Atsumina's kiss and tsundere scene please !
Update soon  :luvuluvu:

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
this fic is so interesting :wub:
I'm glad by the time I read this fic, Atsumina has showed up XD XD

please update more, thank you ^^ :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week