JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~

Author Topic: After That Unexpected Kissing Scene (kuumin x non) - COMPLETED  (Read 6216 times)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
After That Unexpected Kissing Scene (kuumin x non) - COMPLETED
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:32:21 PM »
Author's Note: First, i want to thank Director of the PV for making the pv "KATAOMOI FINALLY" of SKE48 with a scene like that!!!! :drool:.. i'm in heaven because of that :luvluv1:.... i really love kumi and by making kumi kissed some one is so!!!! *faint :on bleed: and the bed scene  :on gay: :wriggly:. wew~... well this is for you guys and for kumi and kanon... :kneelbow:

Italic- thoughts

After That Unexpected Kissing Scene

“It’s Okay”

“I think it deepened our relationship”

VVVVVVVVV   AKB48   VVVVVVVVV   SKE48   VVVVVVVVV   SDN48

Ya-ho!!!! I’m Kumi Yagami 17 year’s old, member of SKE48 (an idol group). My hobby is playing saxophone, I love- Wait! Wait! It’s not an interview! Okay let’s get straight to the story.

We’re at the dressing room, the Handshake event has just ended. It was successful and we have a chance to perform our unreleased new song titled “Kataomoi Finally”. But on the day of the shooting of the music video, the director talks to us about a scene of the music video.

Flashback

Me, Rena and Kanon are sitting outside the shooting area. Kanon’s PA is fixing her hair; Rena is reading the sequence of the shooting. Me? Just sitting around, playing the leaves on the ground with my feet. Then the director came to tell us the unexpected scene.

“You two will have a kissing scene in the bathroom.” He said, while pointing me and Kanon. I look at Kanon to see her reaction; her eyes widen and is that a SMIRK!?... Oh GOD!!! What’s going on!

End of Flashback

Ugh! I dirtied Kanon’s purity! She’s only 14 FOR GOD SAKE!! Sigh*. But after that kiss, everything when wrong (or is it good) for me. When she’s coming or when our skins touched, my heart beat’s like a turned on engine! I blush so hard too! Now I can’t even make an eye to eye contact with her. As for Kanon, I don’t know if that kiss affects her. Tracing a finger on my lips. That kiss really taste so sweet- NO!!!!! I don’t have to think of that in situation like th-

“Kumi-chan….. Kumi-chan…” Kanon pokes my cheek.

“Hu-Huh?” Regaining my consciousness. I didn’t realize that I was thinking too much!! I look at my side. It’s KANON! She was sitting BESIDE ME! And I didn’t even noticed it! Kumi get hold of yourself!

“Kumi-chan, are you okay? I was watching you and every minute your face was giving some weird expressions. Is something bothering you?”

“U-uh…. E-eto” I can’t say it! That she’s occupying my mind all the time! “N-n-nothing! It’s nothing.” Raising my hands and waving it left and right, trying to hide my blush to her.

“If you say so”, after that Kanon begine to quite.

“he-he-he” I laugh nervously, while scratching the back of my neck. I looked around to find the others. But I saw no one. That means it’s only the two of us right now!

“Eh…. Where are the others?”

“They went home, while you’re spacing out.” Kanon look at me with a gentle smile. I mentally facepalm myself for that.

“Ne Kumi-chan, are you thinking about the kiss?” Kanon says and faced her lap. Began to play her hands by intertwining her fingers.

“Eh! E-eto… A-ano…. Y-yeah” I have to be honest for once to her.

“Hontou da!?” She grabs my shoulder, while saying it in a happy tone… WAIT! HAPPY TO-

I didn’t manage to continue what I’m thinking, when her lips connect my mine. Uwah! Kanon just kissed me! The kiss lasted for a minute; Kanon is the first to break the kiss (due to shock Kumi freeze XD). She is blushing too much and rests her back on the chair again.

“Ano ne Kumi-chan, I really love you! And Kanon was so happy that she was given a chance to be kissed by Kumi-chan. Even I’m only 14; I know that my feelings for Kumi-chan are real.” Putting her both hands on her cheeks. “It’s so embarrassing!”

Eh!.... did I heard it right just no. Kanon just confessed her feelings for me! U-uso! Uso! USO!

“Why are so quite? Do you love Kanon Or do you hate me now because I kissed you” She said with a sad tone now.

“No N-no!! The truth is i love you, Kanon! I just realize it now! I just can’t say it! E-eto it’s just, I don’t know if I’m the right person to you. Kanon is to young for me.” I said in a panic way.

Kanon began to teary and hug me suddenly, that lead both of us to the floor, she’s sitting on me now. She buried her face on my chest and began to cry.

“W-w-why are you crying?” I said to Kanon.

“I-I was just s-scared *sob that you *sob would reject me!” she was crying so hard now. “Yokatta *sob”

I lift her face with my left hand and wipe the tears on her face with the other. “I was scared too. I’m scared that if Kanon don’t want me, what would happen to me now or what I’m going to do.” I said while smiling gently to her.

I tried to stand up and Kanon gave me a way to stand-up, brushing the dust on my dress and on my hands too. Then gently, I offer my hand to her, while smiling. “Come. I’m going to get you home; your parent must be worried about you now.”

Kanon reached my hand and stand up. After we go get our things, we began to walk to the door. The door that will lead us to our new world. For being a couple, while our hands intertwined to each other.

END

Omake

Jurina: what did you two do in the dressing room after we all gone home huh? –wiggles her eyebrows-

Kumi and Kanon: -Blushes-

Rena: -Smacks Jurina- -blush-

Jurina: -pouts- I just want to know if they do what we do that time Rena-chan

Kumi: -both hands on Kanon’s ears- Don’t listen to her -_-

Kanon: -nods-

Rena: -Blushed so hard- -shove a spicy chicken in Jurina’s mouth-

Jurina: - starts to run around, finding some water-

Me: -Gives a glass of water to jurina- -patting her back-

Jurina: -Drink the glass of water and look at Rena- Rena-chan hidoi! –teary-

Rena and Kumi: -sigh and smiled to each other-

wew~~~ finish!!!!!! :kekeke: dou?

and as for my other fanfics..... i'll update all of them including new fanfics on new years day!!!!!!! :omamori:
so please look forward to it!!!!

AND THANKS TO MY EDITOR: CEGGIE (i forgot her name in jphip!!!!) XD
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:47:34 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: After That Unexpected Kissing Scene (kuumin x non)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 07:39:56 PM »
YAY another Kuminon fic!!!
Rofl poor Jurina ^^

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »
YATTA!!! KUMINON  :heart: :heart:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »
You KY Jurina~!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 01:03:34 AM »
YAY the Kuminon that I was waiting for =D THANKS!

Kumi's POV too, keke. LOL at Jurina and Rena, I guess the best way to keep Jurina quiet is to feed her spicy wings.
I'm surprise she can still talk after the wing, last I checked Rena downed 4 cups of milk after she finished the chicken wing haha

Offline juara_dunia2006

• jedi in training
  • ecchi
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »
why don't you lengthen the story?
KumiNon is a very cute pairing.. it's like a real puppy love

struggles make my heart beats.

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 06:47:03 AM »
Pleaase.. I want moree..! I love kuminon so much TwT due to kumi grad, I missing her like crazy nau. Dx

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~