JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Take It

Author Topic: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]  (Read 34549 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 3 - 13th January 2012 ]
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
[ 4 - Miki ]

"Erina!" Erina was squatting on the ground, removing the weeds around the strawberry plant when she heard a familiar voice calling out for her. Erina looked up from her work and saw Miki standing at a distance away, waving his right hand to Erina while holding onto a paper bag on his left.

Talking about Miki, the meeting with Miki was considered really lucky, at least in Erina's case, as the latter was able to attain more knowledge due to the former. The sisters had met Miki by chance at the market place, during a day whereby Ai had decided to allow Erina to follow her to the market place for the first time, and the only time up till now. That was slightly after their parents had passed away when the sisters had met Miki.

"Miki-nii!" Erina called out in return. Abandoning her work behind her, Erina raced towards the direction Miki stood and gave him a friendly hug as closed the distance.

Risa, who was squatted a few feet away from Erina, turned around when he felt the younger girl stood up from her position in response to the call. "Who's that?" Risa asked in curiosity, to no one particular, as he was left alone in the fields right at the moment. Erina was no longer at her place.

"How are you, little one? It's been sometimes ever since I last saw you. You looked like you had grown taller again. . . " Miki greeted, pulling away from the friendly hug as he patted on Erina's forehead gently - just like the way Ai always do.

"Really?" Erina beamed in happiness.

Miki nodded his head in response before adding on. "I bet you are taller than your sister now. . ."

Erina diverted her eye towards the top right, trying to visualise if what Miki suggested was true or not. "It seems like so . . . Doesn't that mean that I'm taller than Penguin as well? Since Penguin is of the same height as Ai-nee." Erina concluded as she pouted her lips.

"Penguin?" Miki enquired. Erina nodded her head. "That guy over there?" Miki pointed over to where Risa stood. He had noticed the stare from the unfamiliar guy for quite a sometime and he was curious. Curious about who exactly he was. 

"Yupps." Erina nodded her head energetically.

"So your sister had finally decided to hire a worker to help out in the fields?" Miki asked.

"Not really. . . " Erina responded.

"Not really?" Miki raised half a tone, not understanding the ambiguous statement made by Erina.

"Ai-nee and I found him in the mountain some weeks back. . .It seems like he has no place to stay in. . . So I had asked Ai-nee to keep him with us, giving him a shelter over his head, and too, giving us an extra pair of hands in the strawberry field." Erina explained the chain of events that had happened in 3 simple sentence. That was all she had gave. She knew, there are some events that should remain untold to Miki - such as the naked Ai, and it remained untold to Miki.

"Staying with the two of you? Isn't that really dangerous?" Miki concerned about the safety of the sisters.

"Dangerous?" Erina tilted her head slightly, not understanding fully what Miki had meant when he said dangerous. 

"Well. . . how to say, he still sums up to be a total stranger to you and your sister. . . Isn't that dangerous for you two girls to live with a stranger guy?" Miki explained.

Erina giggled. She had totally understood where Miki was coming. Yet memories of the rather whimsy penguin living under the roof made Erina chuckled more. "Miki-nii, you don't have to worry about that. . ." Erina managed to said in between her uncontrolled laughter.

"Eh?"

"Penguin is just too craven to even think about that." Erina explained through her laughter. "Though that, he's cute." Erina finished quietly, not loud enough for Miki to catch what she had just said.

"I see . . ." Miki trailed off into silence before starting on a new topic. "Where's Ai?" Miki asked curiously.

"Ai-nee? She's over at the market place? Looking at the time she should be back soon. . . " Erina replied while looking at her watch, a present given to her by Miki on her 14th birthday.

Miki nodded his head in response. "This is for you." Miki continued, passing the paper bag over to Erina. "There're some magazines and books for you to read."

"Thank you!" Erina shone her best smile to Miki as she took over the paper bag from Miki. "Are you staying over for dinner? I'm sure Ai-nee will be glad about that!" Erina offered.

"Really?" Miki raised a tone in interest.

"Definitely." Erina finished. "Come on, let's get going back to the hut." Erina ran forward towards the hut, leaving Miki alone at the back.

Miki turned around and met Risa's gaze for the first time. Risa had been staring at the two for quite a some time, and the penguin was still as lost as what he were in the start.

"Miki-nii! Hurry up!" Erina hurried. Miki turned back and saw Erina waving her arm at him, urging him to catch up with her soon.

"Coming!" Miki returned. 'He looks different. . . It feels like he's not local. . . ' Miki noted mentally. With that, he caught up with Risa, leaving Risa all alone outside in the field.

"Ah~" Risa marched towards the huge tree and sat under it, leaning his back against the sturdy bark, where the leaves and branches shaded him from the evening sun. "I'm so tired. . . Since she's gone, that means that I can get some good rest now. . . " Risa muttered to himself. After having grown up in the luxuries of the palace, the life he is currently living at the Ikuta's is considered tough. Having had to sleep on cold floor in the night and to wake up early in the morning to help out in the fields. The daily meal provided by Ai haunted Risa every day, as the former had always threatened to add his worse fear into the meal. He rested his head back lightly and closed his eyes. It took him no longer than a minute before Risa fell into a light nap.

"Ita-" Risa cried out in pain when he felt a smack on the top of his head. He shot his eyes wide open and saw a sweaty Ai standing before him, with her hands tucked at her waist.

"What are you doing?" Ai asked.

"Resting?" Risa replied without thinking much. His brain was still not functioning well from the abrupt waking from his nap.

Ai slapped Risa on his upper arm, causing the younger male to wince silently in pain. "Aren't you supposed to be working and looking out for Erina? Where's Erina?"

"She went home. . . Brought a guy with her too as well. . ." Risa answered honestly as he stood up back onto his feet.

Ai's eye went wide open, as if they were going to roll off the eyelids at any moment. "With a guy? How can you even allow that?" Ai scolded as she pulled the slightly taller guy before her by the collar of his shirt.

"It's not my fault. . . It seems like she knew that guy. . . What's his name again . . ." Risa refuted while trying to secede away from Ai's hold. "What's his name again . . . I can't remember. . . But it's a rather feminine name. . ." Risa continued. However, Ai made no effort to listen to all that. All she did was that she dragged Risa towards the direction of her house.

"You better pray that Erina is fine in a single piece. If not I am going to hack you up into pieces. " Ai threatened, still not listening to what Risa was saying.

As the two approached the wooden hut, Risa finally remembered the name. "Ah I remembered!" Risa cried out in excitement just as Ai placed her feet on the wooden door, preparing to kick the door down open. "It's Miki!" Risa continued. And the door went swinging open.

Upon hearing the name, Ai released her hold on Risa's collar immediately and dropped her hands to her side.

"Ai-nee you are home! Look who's here! Miki-nii is here to visit us! He said that he's going to stay for dinner tonight. " Erina jumped up from her seat and rushed forward, greeting Ai in her usual way.

"Hi." Miki greeted with his best smile as he waved at the two new arrival at the door.

"Hi." Ai returned shyly, tucking her wet ends of her hair behind her ears. "I'll go prepare the dinner right at this moment." Ai continued before making her way towards the kitchen hurriedly.

'She's surely acting different before him . . . ' Risa followed suit but not following Ai into the kitchen. Instead he went into his 'bedroom' and stopped before Miki. "Hi, my name is Penguin." Risa stretched out his hand politely, just as how he was trained from young, and introduced himself to Miki.

"Fujimoto Miki." Miki introduced as he held Risa's hand and gave it a firm squeeze. He was still holding his guard against Risa due to the unknown identity of Risa. Who on earth will call themselves Penguin. Miki knew that there's something behind the real identity of Risa and held hostility against him.

Risa's face twitched a little at the little squeeze of the hand. That was not what he had expected. "Nice to meet you." Risa faked over the pain and continued with a plastered smile. Risa returned the squeeze on the hand. Neither of the two had intended to stop the race. It was only until a sharp scream from followed by the drop of the pan from the kitchen did the two snapped out from the staring war.

"Who's that?" Risa asked stupidly. It was a voice he had never heard in his stay at the Ikuta.

"Ai!" Miki, on the other hand, rushed into the kitchen immediately to check on Ai. "Are you alright?" Miki concerned as he held over Ai's slightly scarred hand.

"I burnt myself slightly." Ai replied in a soft voice. "But it's alright. . . " Ai squatted down immediately and attempted to pick up the pan from the ground. "I'll get back to cooking right now. . .Dinner should be ready in a moment." Ai continued. Before Ai could really do so, she was stopped by Miki.

"It's alright. . . I shall take over from here." Miki informed as he bent over and picked the pan up.

"That's not nice. . .You are a guest. . . " Ai insisted as she tried to get the pan back from Miki.

"It's nothing. . . "

"But still. . . "

"If not, let's do it together then. . . I can help. . . " Miki gave the final suggestion. Ai found it hard to reject Miki's kind thought and nodded her head in agreement, complying to what Miki had suggested.

Back in the living room, Risa was surprised that the fact that the high pitched scream was made by Ai. "I had never heard that voice from her before." Risa muttered to himself. When he had came back to his thoughts from his surprise, he finally realised that Miki was no longer in the room anymore. It was only just him and Erina left.

"It's just the usual clumsy Ai-nee. . ." Erina explained, giggling lightly. That had successfully gaining Risa's full interest in that simple sentence.

"That strawberry girl, no I meant your sister is clumsy? She doesn't look like so to me. . ." Risa refuted.

"Just before Miki-nii. . ." Erina giggled happily. "Miki-nii is interested in Ai-nee and is now courting after her. . . " Erina continued explaining.

Risa choked in surprise. "He is?" Erina simply nodded her head in response. "What about your sister?" Risa continued.

"I guess so . . . .Since Ai-nee is just so not Ai-nee when she's around Miki-nii. . . " Erina pondered.

A wave of sourness washed upon Risa upon hearing the response from Erina. 'No wonder she acted so differently before that Miki guy. . . ' Risa pouted silently in his mind. Uneasiness filled his heart, yet he did not know what was the source. 'No wonder she let go of me right away when she heard it was Miki whom Erina went with. . .  Just no wonder. . . '

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is nice!" Risa exclaimed when he placed a meat into his mouth. "This is the best food I had ever ate in my three weeks here."

"Isn't that so?" Erina added on. "It's Miki-nii signature dish! "

The pair of chopsticks froze in the mid air. "You cook?" Risa uttered in astonishment. Miki just simply nodded his head in response.

"It's Erina's favourite dish as well, isn't that so? So you should eat more of this." Miki continued as he picked a few pieces of the meat and placed onto Erina's bowl.

"How are you going back later on? I see that you came here alone today. . . " Ai concerned gently when Miki returned his attention back to his own bowl.

"I would most likely take the walk back home . . . " Miki answered.

"Alone?" Erina perked in curiosity. 

"Yupps."

"Isn't that really dangerous? Ai-nee mentioned that it's not safe to walk the dark street out at night." Erina continued.

"That's right. . . Why don't you give a call to your men to fetch you up?"

"I gave them a day off today. . .They haven't had a proper day off for quite some time. . ." Miki explained.

Risa watched the conversation between the trio, in boredom. He could not butt in and include himself in the conversation. He was too green among the group to even understand what was the conversation was about.

"Why not Miki-nii, you stay over for the night?" Erina suggested brilliantly. Ai shot Erina her signature 'in shock' expression while Miki smiled lightly at the suggestion.

"That can be a solution. . . I can sleep in the living for the night, before leaving for home tomorrow. . ."

"That's my place!" Risa chipped in suddenly, in fear that Miki would take his place, leading him having to sleep in the restroom as threatened by Ai on the first night.

"We can share the space, if you don't mind. . . " Miki tried to comply.

"Actually I do mind. . ." Risa refuted. Deep down inside, Risa did not want Miki to stay. For what reason, he could not give.

"If that the case, I guess I shall have to -"

"It's alright, Miki. You can take my room. I can sleep with Erina tonight. " Ai finally spoke after long moments of her absence.

"Really?"

Ai bowed her head down, before giving a gentle nod on the head in response to Miki. She then pick a chopstick full of sliced vegetables and placed it into her own bowl before savouring it in small bits.

Risa tightened his grip around the pair of chopsticks he was holding. He was not liking what he saw. The gentleness of Ai towards Miki was intensifying the sense of sourness he felt since the start of the dinner. 'What is this feeling .. . ' Risa hated how he felt at this moment. He had never ever felt in this way in the whole of his life. And yet, just barely a 3 weeks with the sisters, he was experiencing something new.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a cold night. . ." Risa shivered in cold as he pulled the blanket over his head. Though the day in Land of Strawberry was endearingly hot, the coldness of the night always shivered Risa, causing another sleepless night to him. Though the cold was incomparable to the ones in Land of Penguin, the lack of a proper heater in the room made Risa frown. Just as Risa was about to fall asleep, the creaking sound from the opening of a door brought him back into his consciousness. He felt the figure leaving Erina's room and sneaking it's way out of the hut. Risa sat up immediately once he felt the closing of the main door. Wrapping the blanket tightly around his shoulders, Risa stood up and made the same way out of the hut.

When he reached outside, he saw a frail figure sitting alone at the wooden lodge fence, shoulders slouching, watching the starry night view before her. Risa sneaked up to the figure's back. "What are you doing alone here?"

"WUAHH~" Came a deep man screamed from the petite sized lady.

Risa covered his ears with the ends of his blanket. At the very next moment, a strong smack come reaching for the top of his forehead.

"Don't crept behind me without a sound!" Ai reprimanded.

Risa cowered away from the hit. 'Why are you so rough on me? ' Risa thought sadly in his mind. The image of Ai's gentleness to Miki was still fresh in his mind. He took a deep breath, pushing away the wave of sadness he felt and climbed onto the fence, positioning himself at a comfortable distance away from Ai. "What are you doing alone here? Can't sleep? "

"Isn't that obvious?" Came the usual tone that Ai always spoke to Risa.

"Why is that so?" Risa tried to concern.

"It's none of your business. . ." Ai answered. She turned around, and saw Risa wrapped tightly in the blanket. "Are you feeling really cold?"

Risa nodded his head.

"Then wear your thick clothing!" Ai scolded. "Baka."

"No wonder. . . " Risa spoke suddenly.

"What?"

"Your gentleness is only for your little boyfriend. Was he upset that I am staying at your house?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Ai rebutted immediately. With that, Ai hopped off the fence and stomped back into the house, back into Erina's room, leaving the now, close to freezing, Risa sitting alone at the fence.

"She's really a weirdo, isn't she?" Risa managed to chatter through his shivering teeth as a gust of cold wind blew upon his face. 'But why did the fact that he's not her boyfriend made my heart flatter so much?'

@ rndmnwierd : You think they are the same Ai?? HEHEHEH well, i'm pretty sure that strawberry and penguin will fall in love with each other :) HEHEHEH

@ risa_ai : opps! Sorry!! heheh. My mind was already asleep when I typed the reply :X heheheheh

@ sora-chan : I'm interested in how the story is coming as well!! HEHE :)

@ arisa03 :  Stubborn ai is <3 heheh. I always like the helplessness of Gaki while trying to deal with the stubborness of Ai :) HEHEH Hmmm. . i wonder so too as well. . .of course the 11 year difference is workable, since i'm 12 years younger than my eldest sister :) HEHE Penguin is not a lazy man . .he's just a man who does not know how to do a lot of things :X HEHEHE

And finally, sorry for such a late update! caught a bug from my niece and was not able to think properly for the past few days :(
hopefully, the next chapter will be soon !

de wa, until the next time then :) HEHEHE

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 4 - 20th January 2012 ]
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 06:26:45 PM »
Gosh, this is getting so cute with Risa's jealousy of Miki. I really wanna see the dynamic pan out between these two. And rough Ai is still  :heart:  XD

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
NOOO!!~ RISA MUST LOVE AI AND DITTO!~ FIGHT RISA!! Are you writing a takagaki fic, author-san?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
^ Hello. =D I think Cai-san have only written TakaGaki fics so far. xD So it's safe to assume that it is indeed TakaGaki. And the prologue said so too. <3

What is this awkward love triangle! ; A ;?!?!?!?!?! but I actually felt jealous for Gaki-san. LOLOLOLOL. Poor Penguin. Time to show your man-side!

I actually can't wait for the moment that Gaki-san would just block Ai's hand from hitting him and walk away or something. xD That's going to be so angsty~ -Insert more fangirling here- Unless you don't mind more fangirling. ; A ;

Maybe Ai-chan's worry is that her feelings towards mikitteh might've changed since Penguin's (LOLOLOLOL) appearance? ; A ;?!? I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soooooon!

I'm 3 years younger than my Elder Sister... but that sister of mine is like... 13 years younger than our brother who came before her. xD  I guess it IS workable. xD

Stubborn Ai forever. <33333
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
[ 5 ]  - Wine

'I bet that the reason she had treated him with so much gentleness was that he is the type of man she likes. Perfect. Taller than her, has the ability to cook. That definitely a must, seeing that she cannot event cook a proper meal for herself and Erina, marrying a husband who can cook decently is essential for her. He is definitely the type she's going after for . . . As Risa were about to fall asleep, unending thoughts kept ranging in his mind. 'Why am I even so bothered about this?'

Risa sat alone on the floor where he had slept for barely three hours. He was awakened by the rather quiet closing of the room door. He rubbed his tired eyes and let off a rather childish yawn. From there he saw Miki standing outside Erina's room, rather suspiciously. Well at least to what he had apprehended.   "What are you doing?" Risa asked with a cracked voice.

Miki turned around immediately upon hearing Risa's voice. "You are still here?"

"I am staying here for the past week already, for your information. . ." Risa replied.

Miki left his position at the door and came over to the living where Risa was at and sat down on the wooden chair. "Who are you actually?" Miki skipped all formalities and went straight into his point.

"What do you mean who am I actually? My name is Penguin, didn't I introduced you myself to you yesterday?" Risa replied.

"You are not local, aren't you?" 

"Well, I don't have to answer you this. . . "

"What's your motive?"

"I have no motive."

The intense atmosphere in the room intensified as the staring war between the two continued.

"Good morning!" Came a high pitched greeting echoing through the living room. "Eh? Miki-nii? Penguin? Both of you are awake at such an early hour?" Erina asked in rather KYness. She rushed in between the two, with her rather dazzling smile, and sat beside Miki. "Miki-nii, did you manage to sleep well last night?"

"Good morning!" Miki changed his tone and greeted morning to Erina, giving her a pat on the head. "I had slept well."

"Good morning. . ." Came a fourth voice in the room. The three turned their head and saw Ai, with the same tiredness at the door.

"You looked tired." Miki concerned.

"Really?" Ai rubbed her eyes tiredly, just like the same way Risa had did previously.

'Of course you are. . . ' Risa thought silently in his mind.

"You shouldn't work today, since you are so tired. .  ." Miki continued. "Let's spend some time together, with Erina. We can bring Erina into the city today. It seems like she hasn't been there before, isn't that so?"

"I haven't been there!" Erina chipped in. "Let's go, shall we, Ai-nee?" Erina stood up from her seat at the chair and went to where Ai stood, where she shook Ai's hands rather pettishly.

Ai remained silence for a short while before nodding her head lightly.

"Yeah!" Erina cheered as she jumped a couple of times. It was one of the very few times that Erina was allowed to go somewhere far. "I'm washing up first!" Erina continued in high tension, skipping her way to the toilet outside the hut.

"Penguin." Ai called out.

Risa was shocked. That was the first time Ai had called him by his name. Ai had always called Risa by Pervert or Lazy bum whenever there was a need to call for him. "Ye- s?"

"Come together with us as well." Ai continued. With that, Ai went towards the same direction Erina had went previously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miki-sama." The third passerby greeted as he had passed by the group of four on the city street. Risa frowned his eyebrow slightly as he saw this situation. With Miki and Ai ahead of him and Erina by his side, Risa turned to his side and hissed to Erina. "Why is it that everyone's greeting him like this? He has an powerful background?"

"You don't know?" Erina turned and look at Risa in surprise. "Miki-nii is the richest family in the town. Almost all in the town knew who he is."

"Really? He don't look like he is. . ." Risa trailed off, staring at the back view of Miki. 'That adds on to the list. . . He's rich . .. '

"That's why Miki-nii is so well like by the residents of this town."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was once again late at night where the lights of the house were off and all the recipients of the house are in their respective room, in the mist of falling asleep after a long day out in the city. Erina was way exhausted from the excitement and walking they did the whole day that she had fallen asleep on Ai's shoulder when Ai had piggy backed her back home.

On the other hand, Risa tucked himself comfortable under the thick comfy red towel he had just gotten from the city earlier in the day. Just as he was about to get comfortable and fallen asleep, the same opening of the door from the previous night had wakened him up. 'Is it her again? Another sleepless night? Had she always has sleepless night? ' Risa thought worriedly in his mind. He wrapped his red towel around himself and headed towards his shopping bag, retrieving another item he had gotten earlier in the day, before making his way outside.

Remembering the prize he had gotten last night, Risa made loud footsteps this time round, hoping that that would inform the older girl of his arrival and will not surprise like what he had did previous night. "Another sleepless night? What's bothering you? Care to share?" Risa concerned as he settled beside Ai on the fence, placing the bottle of wine and two glasses down on the ground.

"It's none of your business."

"I have something which can cure your insomnia. ." Risa continued, ignoring the rather hostile attitude Ai gave him.  "It's something I liked really much." Risa bent down and uncapped the wine, pouring a quarter full into the glasses before offering one to Ai and took one for himself.

"What's this?" Ai looked suspiciously at the contents while holding over to the glass.

"It's call wine." Risa answered effortlessly before he took a sip out of the glass.

"Wine?" Ai repeated. "It can help to cure insomnia?"

"It makes one sleepy." Risa explained.

"Really?" Ai was still skeptical about what was presented to her. Though that, she still took a small sip from the glass, swallowing the liquid slowly down her throat. "It's bitter. . . Can I add my maple syrup in?" Ai stuck her tongue out instinctively at the bitterness tinging on the tip of her tongue.

Risa turned around and stared weirdly at Ai. "No one does that. . . " Risa commented honestly, earning himself a frown from Ai. In fear that a smack would come along with the frown, Risa added on frantically. "But you being you, you are definitely all welcome to add anything you want."

Ai narrowed her eyes slightly at Risa. Without saying anything, she brought the glass back to her lips and drank a second sip out of it. "Penguin, why did you sat that it is your favourite drink when it's so bitter? You are so weird. . ." Ai asked, catching Risa in surprised. This was the third time Ai had called him by Penguin. The second time had happened back in the afternoon when Miki had asked to be alone with Ai. Risa did not want to comply but did when Ai had spoken.

"I liked it for its bitterness." Risa answered, waking from his shock, as he emptied the contents into his mouth. He then poured himself a second serving.

Ai followed suit. However, instead of emptying the whole contents into her mouth, there were still a few sips left in the glass. At the third sip, Ai began to feel the growing heat intensifying at her cheeks. She rubbed her neck jadedly and continued another sip down her throat. Moments later, whimpering was heard, followed by the crashing  of the glass on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Risa panicked he bent over and placed the glass on the ground before scooting closer to Ai. Ai was covering her eyes with her palm. sobbing silently as she whimpered. Risa attempted to pull Ai's hands away from her eyes.

"I don't know what to do. . . "

"About what?" Risa saw Ai's red flushed face. 'Isn't that a little bit too fast for her to get influence by the effects of the alcohol? '

"I don't know. . . Miki had always been kind to Erina and I. . . But. . . I just. . . " Ai silenced.

"Ai. . . About what my proposal . . . Do you have an answer for me?" Miki asked as he tried to hold onto Ai's hand. Ai jumped a little as the contact was made.

"I don't think I'm ready yet. . . " Ai whispered softly.

"I know I shouldn't be stressing you about the issue. . . but . . . My family is looking forward in meeting my girlfriend really soon. They all knew that I'm interested in you. They all want to meet you. . . "

"I know. . . But. . . I need more time. . ."

Miki pull Ai's hand close to himself and pondered for a moment, before continuing. "If that's the case. . . I give you a year. . . " Miki turned Ai to face him and held her other hand. Miki stared sincerely into Ai's eyes before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Ai rubbed her forehead roughly upon memory from the afternoon. "I don't know what to do. . . I don't know how should I reject him. I owe him too much.  . . I . . ." Ai continued as she wiped of a single tear that had rolled off her cheek.

This was the first time Risa had seen Ai crying. Though it was only a single tear, Risa had caught it. But before Risa could say anything, he had already felt a heavy weight on his shoulder.

"Oi?" Risa called out quietly. There were no response, expect for some heavy breathings.

The next moment, something unexpected to Risa happened. The weight on his shoulder was removed and there he went, face flat on the face. The shattered glass on the ground broke his skin on his forehead. "Ah!" Risa cried out loud. He remove his hand from his forehead, only to find tinges of blood transferred to his hand. "Blood! Why are you still so violent when you are drunk? I shouldn't have allow you to try. . ." Risa ratter as he looked up at Ai. The rattering stopped as he saw the sheepish smile on Ai's face. That was a first as well.

As Ai was about to fall backwards, Risa shoot up to his feet immediately, catching Ai and supported her back upright. He then removed the red towel from his shoulder and draped it around Ai. "You are going to get a cold sleeping at this place." Risa nagged a little. He carried Ai in a bridal method. He groaned as the whole weight rested on his arm. "You are heavy considering how petite you are." As he stumbled wobblingly, he made his way to the door. When he entered, an unexpected bang sounded.

"Pain. . . " Came a soft whining.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it . . " Risa apologised immediately. He supported Ai's head close to his shoulder, preventing another possible hit on the head on her head,

In the hut, Risa settled Ai sat upright on the chair before rushing into the kitchen, where he search frantically for ointment that would help to ease the bump on the head. "She's going to kill me when she sees this tomorrow morning." Risa said to himself. When he finally found what he had in mind, he returned back to the living immediately, only to find Ai half asleep on the chair. He sat beside Ai and poured some ointment oil on his unbloodied hand and rubbed lightly on the bump.

"Pain. . . " Ai whined as she reluctantly opened her eyes. "You are bleeding. . . " Ai wanted to get up, but failed as she lost to the weakness in the feet.

"What are you doing?" Risa tried to stop Ai from standing up. But Ai was still having the upper hand in strength even when she was in a drunk state. She pushed Risa back strongly, unintentionally brushed against the broken skin rather roughly as she managed to get up from the chair. "Ita~" Risa cried.

When Ai returned with a first aid box, she knocked against the side table, almost falling forward. But she managed to regain her balance, preventing the one big fall from happening. "You need to clean up properly. . . if not it's going to get infected." Ai slugged her words. She took cotton and antiseptic cream out of the box and began to wipe it on the broken skin. Ai brought her face really near Risa's, trying to get a better view of the wound through her blurred vision, an effect from the alcohol.

Risa could feel Ai's warm breath on his face. He felt his heart raced at an abnormal speed. 'What . . . What is this?' Risa brought his hand to his chest, hoping that would help to silent his racing heart from Ai. Just then, Ai turned her attention away the wound and stared straight into Risa's eyes. Risa felt his breath caught at his throat at the eye contact.

Ai leaned in even closer to Risa.

"What -"

A pair of warm lips landed Risa lips, causing his eyes to went straight to its maximum size. His face blushed cherry red. Ai moved back catching Risa by the eyes again. There she gave Risa a sweet smile, causing Risa's heart to skip a bit. Then Ai closed in again. Risa, in expectation the coming of another kiss, closed his eyes in anticipation. However, that did not come. Instead a ball of hair ran across his nose and a heavy weight landed on his right chest. Risa opened his eyes and say Ai, sound asleep before him.

Risa sigh. In relieve or in sadness, he could not apprehend. He lift Ai up from his chest and into his arm. Then he brought Ai back into her own room, ensured that Ai was comfortable and warm in bed before he left the room. When he returned back to the living, he finished the final works on the work by himself. When he was done, he immediately snuggled back into his 'bed' and pulled his given think blanket up to his shoulders and closed his eyes immediately. The moment he shut his eyes, feelings that he felt upon the kiss came right back, making him to open his eyes again. He took a deep breath, hoping that would ease his racing heart. "What is this feeling? This is the first time I had felt something like this. . . " Risa whispered to himself.

He turned himself on the bed and closed his eyes. The image of Ai kissing him and the sweet smile Ai gave him after that came back to Risa. "Ah!" Risa cried in desperation. "I need to sleep!"

When morning came, Erina found a Penguin with a deep panda eye bag under his eyelid, and also a bandaged right forehead. "What happened?" Erina asked with curiosity.

"I had accidentally cut myself last night. It was so painful that I can't sleep last night." Risa half lied.

Just then, Ai walked out of her room, rubbing her right forehead as well. "Ouch, it hurts." Ai cried. Pulling her hand away from her forehead, Ai stretched her body like a lazy cat.

"Ai-nee, what happened to your head?" Erina went towards Ai and pointed at her forehead.

'Eh, she don't remember? '

"Eh? Is there anything?" Ai quirked.

"There's a bruise over here."

"There is?" Ai raised half a tone. "How did I even get that?" Ai rubbed the back of her head. "What happened yesterday?"

'Eh, she really don't remember? ' Risa thought rather sadly in his mind. Just then, a smack on the back of his head brought him out of his sadness. "Ouch." Risa cried.

"Get ready! We need to get into the fields early today!" Ai continued as she brushed passed the taller Risa.

'There she goes again. . . I wonder, which is her true self. The sober one or the one she was last night . . . ' At the mention of last night in his mind, a light shade of pink flushed at his cheeks, causing Risa to fan himself subconsciously. 'Stop reacting in this way, Niigaki Risa!'

Repost!! :) hehehe

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 5 (repost)- 25th January 2012 ]
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
oh crap, I had forgotten what my initial comment was. ;A; *curses jphip*

Ah. Ai-chan doesn't want Miki? oAo Then... rejecting him would be painful... but LOL Gaki-san with a bandaged head. I don't really think that Ai-chan would've forgotten what had happened last night considering how she was able to still try to patch up le little Penguin before stealing his first kiss (?) xD I can't wait for more~ Update soon~~~~ xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 08:12:22 AM »
NOOO! AI CAN'T BE MARRIED TO MIKI! Muz be Risa! Risa! Quick! Win her heart!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »

[6] - Ouji-sama

It was like every other day. Ai remained in the house until late afternoon while both Risa and Erina would be at their position at the strawberry fields. Ai remained home to prepare a simple lunch for the latter two, after which she will make her way to the market place as the lunch on the dining table awaits Risa and Erina for their customary lunch time. Just as Ai prepares the final dish, the knock on the front door caught her attention. Leaving her cooking on the stove, Ai hurried towards the door and opened it.

"Koharu ?" What are you doing here? " Ai asked in a surprised tone. There at the door, she found Koharu standing alone at the doorway, with a medium sized box in his arm.

"Ai-sama." Koharu greeted, bowing a little in courtesy.

"How many times had I told you not to call me this way?" Ai pouted lightly as she stood aside, allowing Koharu to enter the house.

"It's better for me to remain this way, Ai-sama." Koharu insisted as he made his way into the house.

Ai sighed heavily as Koharu passed by her. "What are you doing here?" Ai asked again.

"Miki-sama asked me to deliver this for you. An advance birthday present for Ai-sama." Koharu explained the reason for his presence as he presented the medium sized box to Ai.

"I - I can't accept this. . . " Ai stuttered a little as she attempted to turn away the present. "Return it back to Miki and tell him that I can't accept this. . . I - "

"Ai-sama, I think it would be better for you to mention it face to face with Miki-sama if you can't accept this." Koharu bowed his head lightly and faced the, with his hands still outstretched, awaiting for Ai to accept the box to herself.

"I - " Ai tried to push away the offer, only to be silenced by Koharu's action as he handled the box over to Ai's arm.

"Excuse me." Koharu finished. With that, he ignored Ai's pleads and brisked past her, leaving the house, closing the door lightly after him. Ai stared at the empty space.

Being left with no other choice, Ai gave in. She placed the box on the dining table and stared blankly at it. 'What should I do with it?' Ai thought helplessly in her mind. She sighed as she sank heavily onto the dining chair. 'Why is it that I just can't have the courage to reject him. . . Even though I'm so confident that I don't like him . . . ' Ai sighed again. 'And I thought he is going to give up after the 3 months wait. . . ' Ai continued in her mind. 'What should I do? How should I - '

The smell of burning food from the kitchen halted Ai's thought. 'What's that smell?' Ai wondered, in a rather slow pace. Then she finally realised something. "The EGG!" Ai cried out in despair. She rushed back to her feet from the chair and sprinted the short distance back into the kitchen. The charred piece of fried egg in the pan was removed off the stove immediately by Ai. Ai was planning to prepare a better meal today, Omelette fried rice, only to be disappointed by what she had achieved so far. "Never mind, Penguin can have this. I will prepare a better one for Erina." Ai consoled herself.

When Ai was done with the second egg, she placed it into a new plate and poured the rice she had fried previously before wrapping it up in a proper way. "This will do." As part of the finishing garnish, Ai poured a thick portion of maple syrup on the egg on Erina's portion and an extra serving of syrup over Risa's portion. "This would cover the charred taste, I guess. . ." Ai decided.

Ai returned into the dining room with the two plates, and placed them at their respective position. "All done!" Ai clapped her hands, as if she were dusting something off her palm as she declared. Just that, an unexpected whining echoed throughout the room, catching Ai totally off guard.

"WUA!" Ai shouted in her low voice. "What's that?" Ai fell down onto the ground as she cried out loud. "What's that?!" Ai shouted again.

The whining echoed again. The source was evident this time round. It was from the box she had just received from Miki. Taking baby steps back to the table, Ai stopped before the box where she hesitated about opening it. She lifted the corner of the cover rather timidly before squirming a few steps back, with her hands hugging her head.

"Hmmmm." Came the whining sound, louder this time round. Ai peeked through her fingers before squealing in an excited voice. "Kya! So cute!" There she saw a ball of brown fur popping out the opened portion, sniffing around the air as it whined again. "What are you doing in there?" Ai baby talked the puppy as she went forward and took it into her possession. Lifting it up to her eye level, Ai stared directly into the puppy's eye and touched it's nose with hers.  As Ai pulled the puppy away, it licked it's nose before attempting to snuggle closer back to Ai. "You are so cute. . . " Ai giggled happily. The gloominess she felt just slight moments ago was all gone. "What's your name?" Ai continued her baby talking.

Ai placed the puppy on the table. The puppy immediately rushed towards the plate of charred omelette rice, where it attempted to lick some of the maple syrup on the top. "No." Ai tried to stop. But it was too late. The puppy had its first taste of human food. The puppy licked its lips again as it sniffed Ai's face. Ai giggled. It was near to impossible to be angry to such an adorable pup.

"What should I name you. . . " Ai pondered. "Ouji?" Ai suggested to the puppy. The puppy stuck its tongue out and licked it's nose again, as if it was agreeing about the suggested name. "Shall you be my Prince charming?" Ai continued in her childish voice.

"Woof!" Ouji yapped as it sniffed Ai's ears.

"You are so sweet . . . " Ai snuggled Ouji into her embrace and closed her eyes, enjoying the company of the new arrival. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Ah!" Ai shot her eyes wide open. "I'm running late." Ai told Ouji. Placing Ouji back into the box he had came from, without putting the cover back, Ai carried the box back into her room. "Stay here for now. . . I'll be back really soon. . . " With that, Ai left the door close ajar before swift out the house, with the same basket across her back. Today is the last day of sales of strawberry from the previous harvest. And soon in a month time or two, the new harvest will be coming in soon. Ai has to clear her store in time for preparation for the next harvest and she knows she was running late for time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Penguin, time for lunch!" Erina called out for Risa.

"Coming !" Risa responded. He left his basket of cleared weeds and withered leaves on the ground and jogged towards to Erina. Risa had gained some built as compared to the size when he had just left the palace, after having had to work in the fields for nearly 4 months. He was too slightly tanned than what he was before, a result from working under the sun for long hours.

"You are sweating, Penguin." Erina noticed. She took her handkerchief from her pocket. "Here" Erina continued as she wiped away the dripping sweat of Risa's temple.

Risa was stunned at the sudden action. He backed his head away a little and took the handkerchief from Erina. "I - I can do this by myself. . . " Risa explained with stuttering. "Thanks anyway." Risa continued with a rather awkward smile.

Erina on the other hand drew her hand back to her side and looked down shyly. "Let's go back for lunch, shall we?"

When they returned back to the Ikuta's house, just like their daily routine, they came around the dining table automatically and sat at their respective seats. "What is this?" Risa was shocked by the colour of the food placed before her.

"I think it's from the maple syrup. . ." Erina commented as she began to tuck into her food. "As usual, Ai-nee's cooking is the best." Erina smiled as she took a second mouthful.

Risa eyed the suspicious looking omelette rice before him. 'I think that strawberry girl is out there to poke fun on me. . . ' Risa thought in his mind. Picking up a small portion with his spoon, Risa placed it into his mouth with hesitation. "Hmmm. . .the maple syrup tasted different today. . . " Risa commented as he started a conversation with Erina.

"Really?" Erina dapped the syrup on her spoon and gave it a lick. "No, it's the usual taste. . . " Erina responded.

"It taste a little nicer today though. . . " Risa mumbled to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sales at the market were exceptionally good today, allowing Ai to return back to her house even before the sun sets. Both Risa and Erina were still in the fields when Ai had returned back to the house.

"Ouji?" Ai called out the moment she entered the house. Her whole mind was filled with Ouji the whole afternoon when she was at the market place. Placing the basket at the door, Ai went straight to her room, only find her door open. She tilted her head. Pushing the door wide open, she did not find what she had expected inside. "Ouji?" The box containing the puppy was now empty. "Ouji?" Ai raised her tone and voice as she backed out her room. She quickly rushed out of the house. "Ouji where are you?" Ai cried out, in search for her latest arrival. Tracking her way towards the fields, Ai continued her call, with each call getting louder than the previous one. "Ouji?"

From afar, Risa heard a call. "Ouji!" Risa froze in his actions. 'Who's that? Sounds like the strawberry girl. . .' Risa worried in his mind. 'Has my identity been exposed?' Risa turned around rather stiffly and saw Ai marching towards him, though not looking at his direction. "Ye - e - e - s?" Risa stuttered as he lifted the his right arm up and gave a rigid wave to Ai.

"Ouji?" Without looking what was ahead of her, Ai banging harshly into Risa, causing herself to fall backwards from the impact. Thank goodness, Risa was fast enough to catch hold of Ai before she fall straight to the ground on her back.

"Are you alright?" Risa concerned the moment Ai regained her balanced. Ai pushed Risa away from her. "What are you doing, standing over there and blocking my way? Can't you see I was coming towards your direction?" Ai scolded as she pushed Risa's head to the side. Stepping aside, Ai headed ahead, continuing to call for Ouji. "Ouji, where are you?"

"I'm - " Before Risa could say anything, Ai turned around and stomped back to Risa.

"What are you still standing over here? Join along with me to search for Ouji!" Ai grabbed Risa by his collar and dragged him with her.

"Ou-ji?" Risa puzzled. 'You are not saying me?' Risa thought in his mind. "Who- who's Ouji?" Risa choked.

"A puppy! Brown in colour. . ." Ai explained briefly. With that, Ai pushed Risa into a crossroad. "You will go to that direction. I will take this."

"I - " Before Risa could say anything, Ai is long gone. Risa sighed to the empty space. 'Thank goodness. . .It's not that my identity is exposed.' Risa thought silently in his mind as he advanced to where he had been ask to go. "A puppy?" Risa whispered to himself. "Since when did she owns a puppy?" Just then a small creature came to Risa, catching Risa's attention. He looked down and saw a ball of brown fur sniffing at his leg. "Are you Ouji?" Risa asked stupidly. The puppy made no response. Instead, he lifted his leg urinated on Risa's leg. The anger did not last as he felt a tickling lick on his fingers. "Stop licking me. . . " Risa giggled in an unmanly way. "Ouch!" The lick ended up in a bit on his index finger. Risa raised his hand, in attempt to give a light punishment to the puppy for biting him. But that did not happen.

"Ouji!" Ai snatched Ouji from Risa. "You scared me. . ." Ai held Ouji up to her face level and allowed him to lick her face.

Risa stood there, staring unbelievingly. "Like owner, like dog. . . " Risa whispered, only loud enough for himself to hear it. 'How long can I keep my identity a secret from them. . .'

Sorry for the long wait! It was a festive season back home and yeah. . . heheheh

@ arisa03 : I didn't see your original comment as well. . . so :(  hmmmm but that's for commenting twice :) HEHEHE . . .I wonder so too as well. . .but right now, Ai has very vague memories about what had happened that night. . . so . . hehehe.

@ risa_ai : Well. . .knowing me. . .hehehe you should know if ai is going to marry miki. . . heheheh

next chapter should be interesting. . .look out!! :) heheheh

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 6- 30th January 2012 ]
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 09:10:39 PM »
Awesome, now Risa has two creatures to abuse him. XD Poor guy, now how is he going to win Ai's heart? :lol: It's already taken by this other prince

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 12:07:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!! Risa ate the maple syrup licked by Ouji! Reject miki, ai! Marry PEN PEN GUIN GUIN!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 01:10:07 AM »
Poor Risa. LOL. After Miki was steered clear (?) there is a new Prince in the house that came to steal his strawberry girl. LOL! OTL mah first commentooo. ;A; but does Ai really barely remember anything about that night? 8D but LOL would Risa have to sleep with Ouji from now on? XD. Muscular Risa ftw. Thank you for the update~ Update soon~

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
[7] - Birthday

Risa was awakened by the sizzling sound that echoed from the kitchen not long after the morning sun had rose. He stretched his body lazily and gotten up onto his feet, making his way into the kitchen. "What are you doing, Risa asked while yawning. "Excuse me." Risa apologised as he covered his mouth.

"Shhh." Erina hushed, ignoring the question raised by Risa.

Risa pressed that hand on his mouth tighter, just as ordered by Erina. "What are you doing?" Risa asked again, in a quieter voice this time round.

"I'm preparing my surprise for Ai-nee." Erina whispered back as she flipped over the piece of ham in the pan.

"Surprise?" Risa repeated.

"It's Ai-nee's birthday today. . ." Erina explained.

"It's her birthday today?"

Erina nodded her head in response. "Can you help me to check if my sister is up yet? I still need a little more time to beauty up the meal." Erina requested. Without waiting for the response of Risa, Erina pushed Risa rather roughly towards the direction of Ai's room before turning her attention back to the stove.

"I - " Risa tried to refute but failed. With his shoulders slouched, he dragged his feet across the halls. The sound of his footstep awoke the other sleeping prince on the couch.

"Hmmm. . ." Prince whined. He jumped off the wooden couch and rushed directly to the direction of Ai's room, pushed the door opened and entered the room just like his daily affair, for his customary daily affection from Ai as his wake up gift.

"Wait!" Risa called out quietly and followed closely behind the prince, as he did not want Prince to awake Ai from sleep.

Prince opened the door using his muzzle, pushing the door open to a size that was big enough for his entry. Risa stopped outside the room, froze in his actions.

"Good Morning, Ouji. " Risa heard Ai greeted from his position.

'You got to be kidding me. . . ' Risa felt his cheeks growing hot. He gulped a mouthful of saliva down his throat, hoping that would calm his racing heart down. From the opening of the door, Risa saw Ai, stood beside her bed, half naked - only with her undergarments on -, with the puppy snuggling into her bra bounded chest. 'Milky white. . . ' His vision went from the chest level down the perfect long legs that Ai possessed. Risa gulped again. Then, realisation snapped him awake. He looked away immediately. 'What are you doing?!' Risa scolded himself inwardly. He brought his wrist and gave it a hard bit, hoping that would stop the memory of Ai's bare chest from forming in his mind.

Deciding that it was not a good decision to remain standing at where he was, knowing that Ai was to come out at anything sooner, Risa made his way back into the kitchen, where he stood beside Erina, with his head facing down, eyes staring nervously at his feet.

"So is Ai-nee up yet?" Erina whispered quietly to the Penguin who had just returned back to the kitchen.

'How I wish I'm that fake prince. . . To be treated so gently by her. . . And too be able to snuggle into that chest. . .' Risa's mind drifted away without him realising what he was thinking. The shades on his cheeks deepened upon that thought.

"Has Ai-nee woke up?" Erina asked again, slightly louder than the previous time she asked. She waited a few moments for an answer, yet nothing as such had happened. Impatient about the lack of reply, Erina looked up from the from the pan and saw Risa standing like a metal pole that were buried deep in the ground, with his face as red as the tomatoes that Erina was about to add into the pan. Learning her sister's favourite way to treat Risa, Erina smacked the top of Risa's head, though not as forceful as what her sister did, snapping Risa out of his daze.

"Ouch!" Risa cried out loud, only to have his gapping mouth muffled by Erina.

"What is wrong with you, Penguin?" Erina hushed quietly. "Why is your whole face so red?" Erina continued as she observed the redness that flushed the whole of Risa's face.

"Not - nothing." Risa stuttered.

"Is Ai-nee up?" Erina repeated her question once again.

Risa nodded his head shyly, unable to prevent himself from remembering what he had saw just moments ago.

"Why didn't you say it earlier?!" Erina pushed Risa out of the kitchen. "Halt her for me. I'm just a few seconds to completion!"

Before Risa could reject the idea, he was already pushed out of the kitchen. When he looked forward, he saw Ai standing right before his nose, with Prince sitting on her arm. "What are you doing?" Ai narrowed her eyes at Risa. "What are you doing in the kitchen?" Ai continued her questioning.

"I - I - " Risa stuttered. He was unable to make direct eye contact with Ai, as every contact he made led to more blushing on his face.

"Ai-nee, Happy Birthday!" Erina jumped out from the kitchen, saving Risa from his nervousness. Ai jumped up in surprise as Erina appeared before her. Tears of happiness dwelled at Ai's eyes. "Look, Ai-nee, I made you breakfast!" Erina rushed forward to Ai and presented her birthday present to Ai. "Try it!" Erina continued earnestly.

Ai patted Erina's head softly. "You don't have to do that. . . " Ai thanked with tears in her eyes. She placed Prince back onto the ground before pulling Erina gently into her embrace. "Thank you." Ai whispered softly into Erina's ear.

When Erina pulled away from the hug, she presented the tray up to Ai's level. "Try my cooking, Ai-nee." Erina asked again.

Ai picked the pair of chopsticks up from the tray and picked the food up from the plate before placing it into her mouth, chewing it a few bits before swallowing down her throat. "It's good, Erina!" Ai smiled to Erina with her closed mouth. Just then knocking on the main door echoed into the house. "Penguin, get the door." Ai ordered.

Risa hurried to the door immediately, hoping that with Ai out of sight, the redness on his face will subside. Just as what he wanted, the heat he felt on his cheek went away as soon as he opened the door. Sourness began to fill in his mouth the moment he saw the visitor at the door.

"Happ-" Miki stopped the moment he realised that it was not Ai at the door. "Why are you the one who had opened the door?" Miki asked, rather unfriendly.

"Well, I'm asked to get the door, you see." Risa answered in a rather hostile way. 'Why am I acting this way again?'

Miki decided to ignore Risa. Instead, he brushed pass Risa and made his way into the house. "Happy Birthday." Miki wished as he stopped before Ai, pulling the bouquet of flowers he had been hiding behind his back and gave it to Ai. "Hope you will like this." Miki continued.

"Tha- thank you. " Ai stuttered a little as she received the flowers from Miki.

"Do you like the present I asked Koharu to deliver to you a few days back?" Miki asked.

Ai nodded her head shyly. "What are you doing here today?" Ai asked.

"Didn't you read the letter that came with the puppy?"

"There is?" Ai raised a tone , in surprise. "I didn't see it." Ai kept her head low down as she continued.

"It's alright. Now that you know it now, shall we leave now?" Miki stuck his hands into his pants pocket.

Ai looked around for a while and hesitated a little, before nodding her head. Erina pouted a little upon seeing her sister's response as she knew that Ai would not be able to savour the breakfast she had spent the whole morning preparing. "Erina, gomen ne." Ai apologised when she saw the pout on Erina face.

"It's alright." Erina took a deep breath first before replying Ai. "I can finish it with Penguin. Ai-nee will not need to worry about me." Erina finished with a slight smile.

"I will be back soon." Ai placed her right hand on Erina's forehead. "I'm ready to leave." Ai turned to Miki and said.

"Just like this?" Miki asked as he gazed at Ai from head to tail.

"Is- is there anything wrong?" Ai shuttered as she glanced down at her own outfit. It was her usual outfit - a simple long pants and a simple tank top.

Miki smile. "No. There's nothing wrong with it." Miki assured. "Let's go." Miki continued as he held onto Ai's hand, guiding her out of the house.

Risa's eyes went straight wide open when he saw the joining arms of Ai and Miki. He pressed his lips tightly together as he fumed in slight anger. He remained in that way for a while, until a gentle slap on his upper arm snapped him out of it.

"Yes?" Risa turned around, expecting to see Ai before her, only to find Erina before him.

"Shall we try my cooking together?" Erina chipped, obviously had gotten over the fact that her sister had left without finishing the breakfast she had spent lots of effort preparing.

"Okay. . . " Risa trailed off quietly. He followed closely behind Erina to the dining table and settled down. Erina went into the kitchen to fetch two sets of new utensils before joining Risa back at the dining table.

"Try it." Erina urged after she had passed the utensils over to Risa. "Ai-nee said it's nice. How do you think about it?" Erina continued.

Without any hesitation, Risa picked up a piece and place it into his mouth, swallowing it after a few chews. "It's delicious!" Risa commented.

"Really?" Erina's eyes shone in excitement.

"You are definitely a better cook as compared to your sister. " Risa praised as he picked up another serving of the dish and placed it into his mouth.

"Really?" Erina yelped again in excitement, genuinely elated by the fact that Risa was praising her. The contentment she felt when Risa praised her was way greater than what she felt when Ai had praised her. 'Penguin said I'm a good cook! I'm so happy!'

"Maybe you can take over the cooking role from your sister, and I will be absolutely glad about it." Risa continued as he cleared the dish.

-----------------------------------------------

"Why are we going today?" Ai held back her usual loud self as she asked rather shyly. They were seated side by side, at the back seat of the Fujimoto's aristocratic vehicle.

"I have planned a wonderful day for you today, just for your birthday, Ai. You don't have to know where are we going nor what are we doing. You will know it when we get there." Miki replied gentlemanly.

"Okay. " Ai responded almost inaudibly.

The vehicle continued to advance towards destination Miki had in mind - A place that Ai had never been before. When they reached, Ai was too shocked, to the fact that she could not speak anything. There she found herself seated in the most expensive restaurant in the city of Strawberry. The restaurant was all empty. It was just Ai and Miki alone.

"Just be yourself, Ai. You don't have to feel uneasy. There's no one else over here." Miki initiated a conversation.

Ai nodded her lightly in acknowledgement, yet unable to follow what Miki had said. She felt herself so out of place in mist of all the posh furnishing of the restaurant. She had slightly regretted the fact that she had not change into a better set of clothing when Miki asked if she was going to go out with him with the set of clothing that hung on her body right at this moment.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you not feeling well today?" Miki asked when he walked along Ai's side. The sun had set and the once blue sky was now covered with complete darkness. After the lunch at the restaurant, Miki brought Ai to a visit to an art museum then dinner at another high class eating place, before deciding to send Ai back by foot after the chauffeur had dropped them off at some distance away from the Ikuta's place.

Ai shook her head immediately. "What made you think so?" Ai added on quickly. 

"You have not eaten much at the restaurants today. . . Are they not to your liking?" Miki concerned.

Ai shook her head again as she looked at her hands then her feet. "I just don't feel hungry today. . ." Ai answered quietly.

"Hey look up!" Ai heard Miki saying, as she felt a warm hand wrapping around her right palm. Ai looked at the pair of hands in surprise. She wanted to pull her hands back, yet, lack of the courage to do it. Allowing Miki to hold her hands, Ai looked up as asked by Miki and find herself surrounded by the millions of stars high ahead. "Isn't that amazing?" Miki continued.

Ai found herself fawning over the scenery before her. 'After staying here for the last 25 years, this is my first time watching over these stars in this way. . . I had never notice their beauty before today. . .' Just as Ai was lost in her own thoughts, a pair of warm lips touched her lips, sending Ai to jump back a big step. Her eyes went wide opened and stared at Miki, in shock.

"Sorry that I had startled you, but I just wanted to give you a birthday kiss. I hope you won't mind it." Miki took a step closer towards Ai and apologised.

"It's alright. . . " A rather awkward smile twitched at the corner of Ai's lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Risa was seated alone in the living, on the corner of his mattress when he heard the house door went slamming close. Prince immediately stood up from his position - the middle of Risa's mattress - and went straight to the door, welcoming Ai back home.

"Why are you so late? Erina waited for you for a long time before she fell asleep." Risa asked in a random way as he quickly occupy his place on his mattress, before the selfish Prince had decided to return and take up the mattress like he usually did.

No reply had return. Instead a slight growling of the stomach followed by another slamming of the door responded to Risa. Risa sat up immediately and look towards the direction of Ai's room. 'Is that her stomach that growled just now, or was it mine?' Risa wondered in his mind. 'She sounds like she's really angry too. . . Did anything happen?' Risa continued. 'Didn't My father taught me that a hungry man is an angry man? That sounds possible, isn't that so?'

Risa leaned back, allowing himself to fall back onto the mattress. 'Should I get her some food? Well, I don't think so right? Even if I want to, there isn't any edible food in the fridge right now, there's nothing much I can do.  . . But she has taken care of my hungry stomach in the past too, didn't she? Though they weren't really very appealing to the stomach at their sight. . . But I can't cook for nuts! What can I do about it? Hmmm. Maybe I can try making the omelette rice that I had seen her cooking before?' Risa battled in his mind.

With that, Risa sat up again and gotten back onto his feet before making his way back into the kitchen.

When he was done with the food, he placed it on the dining table before heading towards Ai's room. Outside the room, he hesitated for a moment about knocking the door. 'Well . . . If she's hungry, she will come out to look for food to eat, won't she? If I knock on her door right now, high chances is that she would smack me on my head, considering the time now, late 11 in the night. . . Risa analysed in his mind. Deciding that this decision of his was the best of the best, Risa backed away from the door and returned back to the living - his room. That was until he felt a tug on his pants.

Risa looked down and saw Prince biting on the ends of his pants, seemingly wanting to drag him to the door that leads him out of the hut. "Where do you wanna to go at such a time, selfish Ouji?" Risa asked Prince by the nickname given by him. Though Prince was small in size, the amount of space Prince took on Risa's mattress was way larger than his size, often adding up to Risa's problem of insomnia.

Prince did not respond to Risa. Instead, he yelped once at him before tugging him again on his pants.

"Strawberry girl is going to come out if you do that, Selfish Ouji." Risa continued, wanting to escape back to his bed. However, what he expected did not happen. Prince continued to pull Risa to the main door. "You mean she's outside?" Risa asked.

Prince stopped tugging and barked once more, before returning to his work on the ends of Risa's pants.

"But didn't she returned back home already? Why would she be outside?"  Risa continued asking.

------------------------------------------------

'I can't believe that he took my first kiss!' Ai grumbled in her mind as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand repeatedly. 'And you coward Ai, why is it that you did not have the courage to tell Miki off.' Ai scolded herself. She was seated in the mist of the blooming strawberry plants as she looked up onto the starry skies. 'And there goes the dreams of the special first kiss. . . ' The thought of the disappearance of the fantasies of first kiss brought a few tears to Ai's tired eyes. "And I always thought I will share my first kiss with someone that I love. .  ." Ai sighed sadly. She wiped away that few tears away with her right thumb before resting her face into her arms. 'This is definitely my worse birthday. Not only that I'm 25 this year and lost my first kiss, this is one of my hungriest day ever. . . Ai ranted in her mind.

Just then, an unexpected voice startled her.

"Why are you doing here alone? Aren't you suppose to be back in your room sleeping?"

"WUA!" Ai famous man scream echoed over the 100 hectors field. "Will you stop startling me in this way, Penguin?" Ai scolded. "What are you doing out here?" She continued.

"Sel- Ouji brought me out . . ." Risa explained.

Ai looked around her surroundings and could not find Prince. "Stop lying." Ai reprimanded.

"I'm not. "

"You are." Ai insisted.

"Whatever." Came the best way to end the argument. "I made some Omelette rice. Do you want some?" Risa continued as he settled beside Ai.

"You made? Stop kidding me." Ai snickered a little as she gave Risa a slight push on the forehead. "I'm not hungry anyway, even it's real. " Ai continued. But, her stomach had betrayed her. Just as she said that, her stomach had protested and growled on loud time, causing Risa to chuckle out loud.

"Take it." Risa said between his laughter as he place the dish on Ai's hand.

The sight of her favourite dish caused her to salivate immediately. Putting her pride away, she picked the spoon up before stuffing it into her mouth, in a huge mouthful amount. She was surprised at the taste of it. "You added strawberries?" Ai asked.

"Huh?" Risa could not understand what Ai had asked as Ai had spoke with her mouth full of food.

Ai took her time to swallow. "You added strawberries?" Ai asked again. Risa nodded his head in response. "I thought you hate them to the extent that the smell of them makes you feel like vomiting? "

"Well, you liked them, don't you?"

That sentence itself made Ai's heart to dwell in unexplained sweetness. She lowered her head down to finish her food.

"So, what are you doing alone out here?"

"Miki took my first kiss. . ." Ai blurted out unknowingly.

"Eh?"

"It's all ruined." Ai continued dejectedly.

Risa began to giggle uncontrollably to himself. It was not long enough that he could no longer contain his smile to himself that he began to burst out into huge laughter.

"What's so funny?" Ai looked up at Risa with her famous stare. Risa shook his head in response, though still laughing.

'Why is she so cute? Being so upset that her first kiss was stolen? That's not her first kiss in the first place. Risa smiled in his mind.

"It's not funny at all!" Ai raised her hand and smack Risa on his right forehead - where Risa had attain a cut would on the night Ai was drunk. It was so that Ai had finally realise the rather obvious scar on that forehead. "Why did you have a scar over here? How did you get it?" Ai demanded, unsure what had gotten her to be so worked up. The thought of someone else other than herself bullying the Penguin irked her in a sour way.

"That - I - " Risa stuttered at the sudden question. 'There is no way I can allow her to know what had happen. She would have kill me if she remembers that kiss that night - her real first kiss. If the fact that that Miki had taken her first kiss had caused her sulking, she will kill me off when she found out I'm the actual one who had received her first kiss.'

"Who was it?" Ai demanded again. 

Just then a wave of unknown memory came flashing back to her.

"You need to clean up properly. . . if not it's going to get infected." Ai slugged her words. She took cotton and antiseptic cream out of the box and began to wipe it on the broken skin. Ai brought her face really near Risa's, trying to get a better view of the wound through her blurred vision, an effect from the alcohol.

Ai felt her breath halted at the thought of the memory. 'Is that real? or Was that my hallucination or something that I wish for it to happen?' Ai lost in her mind. 'It almost felt like I could feel his warm breath on my lips and my cheeks. . .

"What happened?" Risa's voice broke Ai's thoughts. "Why is your face running so red? Are you feeling cold?"

Ai turned around and came to an direct eye contact with Risa.

"Ye- yes?" Risa stuttered, yet once again. He could sense the difference in Ai's glare at him now. Before he knew it, Ai pulled in face closer to him, holding him by his neck and pressed her lips on his.

Risa tasted a scent of sweetness on his lips. 'Is that the taste of strawberry?' The moment did not last. Before he knew it again, the warmth on his lips were long gone.

Ai pulled away from Risa and quickly stood up to her feet, fleeing away from where Risa was. 'That night was true. It did happened. ' The thought ran past Ai's mind as she raced her way back home. 'But.  . . why am I feeling this way? Why was that the memories of the kiss, and that the actual kiss itself don't irk me off at all? Why is it that. my heart raced at the contact? '  

@ rndmnwierd : Heheh. Well, the real prince is being abuse by the whole Ikuta family. . .hahahah

@ risa_ai : Yupps. Gaki ate it. . .that's why it tasted different :) Hehehe

@ arisa03 : Well, not before, but now Ai had remembered what happened that night . . . . heheheh

sorry for the long wait!!
hope you have enjoyed this chapter :) hehehe

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 7- 5th February 2012 ]
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 08:12:41 PM »
No one can resist the charms of Prince Gaki! XD Ai should just realize that already, lol. I so can't wait to see how they react to each other after this kiss

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 11:48:17 PM »
Risa tasted a scent of sweetness on his lips. 'Is that the taste of strawberry?' The moment did not last. Before he knew it again, the warmth on his lips were long gone.

Ai pulled away from Risa and quickly stood up to her feet, fleeing away from where Risa was. 'That night was true. It did happened. ' The thought ran past Ai's mind as she raced her way back home. 'But.  . . why am I feeling this way? Why was that the memories of the kiss, and that the actual kiss itself don't irk me off at all? Why is it that. my heart raced at the contact? '   

:luvluv1: :shy2: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !  :mon lovelaff:

I want more more moreeeee~ <3 this story is so awesome  :D
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:23 AM »
jhdbslkdsmdlksdmksladmsk *spazz spazz spazz* AI-CHAN HOW CAN YOU JUST KISS RISA LIKE THAT AND LEAVE HIM IN THE COLD?!?! LOL. At least Risa's manly 'features' did not trigger on the sight of a half-naked sekushi Ai-chwan. LOL Ouji can be such a shipper too. LOL. And Sorry Miki, someone beat you to the first kiss, HA! xD

At least Ai-chan lost her first kiss to someone she will love soon. hohohoho~ Thank you for the epic update Cai-san! I can't wait for more! *insert spazzing penguin here and more random letters*
aoisdjasldjsdlsda;ds

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 06:52:30 AM »
MUAHAHAHAHA!! *laughs evilly
Risa stole her first kiss! Go, risa! Go show miki that you two are dating! Then he won't kiss strawberry girl. XD
Update soon! The next chapter should be interesting. I'll be waiting!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »
[8] - There isn't a need for reason for liking someone

'Did I accidentally add liquor into the omelette rice that night?' Risa thought silently in his mind. 'I was pretty sure that I had not did that.' Risa continued, coming into conclusion. 'Maybe she had drank some before she returned?'  

Risa had been spending the past week thinking back and forth about the same topic - The reason for Ai's sudden kiss that night. He was deluded by the fact that Ai will only kiss him under the effect of alcohol and has been searching for the source of alcohol that may had invaded Ai's system that very night - Ai's birthday.

As the sun continues to radiate heat energy onto the surface, Risa, surrendering over to the heat, sat down beside one strawberry tree and began to fan himself with his palm. "And I thought it supposed to turn cold at this time of the year, in the Land of Strawberry." Risa mumbled to himself. At Eleven, Risa saw Ai exiting the hut. 'Oh. . . She's off to the market place again. . . ' Risa wondered in his mind. But when he saw another figure leaving the hut, he perked up in alertness, shooting straight back onto his feet. 'What was he doing inside? When did he even arrived??! I hadn't seen him coming at all. . .' Risa analysed in his mind.

Risa's eyes were staring immensely  at the pair, without leaving them even for a single second. A wave of jealousy aroused within him, with his lips pouting like a duck lips then moments he saw the adjoining hands of them.

"What are you dazing over there, Penguin?" Erina came over to where Risa stood and stopped beside him. "Why are you pouting?"

Risa pulled his stared away from the pair and turned his attention to Erina, pulling the pout into a slight smile. "No, I'm not." Risa lied.

"Are you done over here?" Erina switched the topic and went into the reason for approaching Risa.

"I guess so? The weeds are cleared and the fruits are covered." Risa answered. It was as if Risa is already an expert in cultivating strawberries right now from the way he had answered the question.

"If that's the case, come over with me!" Erina continued, placing her right hand on Risa's left wrist and began to pull him towards the direction she had previously came from. "I need some help over there. . . There's a big patch of ripen strawberries over at that side that's ready to be harvested." Erina finished, dragging Risa behind her.

"O-okay. . ." Risa stuttered and agreed reluctantly, before turning back and looked at Ai for a one last stare. That was when their eyes first met for the day.

Ai narrowed her eyes slightly when she saw Erina leaving together, with Erina pulling onto Risa's wrist. 'Since when had they got so close towards each other?' Ai thought rather sourly in her mind.

"Ai?" A tug on her hand brought Ai back from her thoughts.

"Ye-yes?" Ai stuttered in nervousness, in fear that Miki might sense her sourness from moments ago.

"Why are you dazing over there?" Miki asked. "Are you not feeling well? If so, you shouldn't be working in the fields today." Miki continued concerning with gentleness.

Ai shook her head immediately in denial. "I'm fine." Ai spoke. 'My eyes just caught something that made me went jealous. . . ' Ai shook her head gently to wake herself from the soured thoughts.  "Thank you for visi-" Before Ai could finish her sentence, Erina's call for her echoed over the wide field. Ai turned her attention to the source and saw Erina waving her heads widely at Miki and her.

"Ai-nee! The strawberries are ready over here!" Erina cried out loud in joy and excitement.

"Really? I'm coming over now!" Ai shouted back before turning back to Miki. " I got to -" Once again, her sentence was interrupted. This time by Miki.

"Shall I help you out?" Miki offered.

"But you are going to get your hands dirtied. . ." Ai trailed off into silence, trying to stop Miki to help, knowing that she will never be able to be herself when Miki is around.

"It's alright. . . I want to experience how it felt to try out the sweetness of the strawberry as one harvested it." Miki insisted, giving Ai no way other than to accept the offer.

"Okay. .  ." Ai agreed almost inaudibly.

Miki tightened his grip on Ai's hand and began to pull her towards the direction where Erina was. And when they reached there, Risa was already hanging his head down, busy picking the strawberries from the stalk and place them in the basket weaved from bamboo leaves.

"Ai-nee, you and Miki-nii can work over that area, " Erina pointed towards an area right ahead of where Risa was before continuing, " While I will work over at that area." Erina pointed towards the direction 180 degrees away from where she previously pointed.

Risa's attention was stole the moment he heard Ai's name. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Ai and Miki swift past him and went ahead of him.

"This is how you do it. . . " Ai pulled her hand away from Miki's and squatted down, showing Miki the way they plucked the strawberries from the plant. Miki, instinctively, placed the hand which Ai's hand escaped from previously on Ai's upper waist, just slightly under her chest. Ai jumped lightly at the sudden contact while Risa's eyes went wide open at that scene.

'Stop touching her at the wrong place, pervert!' Risa grumbled angrily in his mind. 'She won't want you to touch her in this way! She didn't even like your kiss, oh please!' Risa continued. Being unable to contain his anger, Risa picked the closest thing to him - a freshly plucked strawberry - and threw it over towards their direction, wanting to hit Miki, hoping that would stop his rather unmannered touching.

Risa stuck his tongue out and looked away immediately the moment the strawberry landed. "Opps." Risa mumbled softly. The strawberry went on a wrong direction and hit Ai instead.

"Ouch. . ." Ai cried out softly as she rubbed the top of her head, ruffling her hair messy slightly. "What's that?" Ai picked the item that had just contacted her head. "Strawberry?"Ai raised a tone. She looked around her surrounding and could not find where the strawberry may had came from.

"Could it be that the strawberry dropped off the plant by itself and hit your head?" Miki suggested.

"Eh?" Ai looked weirdly at Miki. Ai knew that what Miki had just proposed was impossible. All the plants were at a lower level than where their heads were at, how was it possible for that to happen then. But Ai decided to let it go. So she nodded her head lightly before turning her head back to her work as Miki's arm was wrapped around her waist.

"Phew. . ." Risa let off a sigh of relieve. Unsatisfied that he had missed his target previously, Risa decided to try it again, hoping that the hit will make Miki to remove his hand from Ai's waist. And finally , he did. The strawberry went flying across the field and hit Miki's head at the back in a great force, causing some strawberry juice splashing out from the fruit as the impact was made. "Yes!" Risa clenched his fingers together as he celebrated his success, as he jumped up and down in joy.

"Ouch. . . ' Miki cried out at the hit. Ai turned her attention to the direction the strawberry came and saw Risa celebrating his success. 'I was right. . .It was him who had threw the strawberry. . . ' AI thought silently in her mind. "What had the strawberry came from?" Miki asked as he rubbed the back of his head gently.

"From the plant? Just like what you had suggested previously?" Ai answered quickly, preventing Miki from turning his head back.

Miki pulled back his hand and saw traces of red on it. "Blood?"

Ai took Miki's hand and pulled it to her nose. "No . . . It's just the strawberry juice.  . " Ai answered.

Ai stole a glance at Risa's direction and found out that the little celebration Risa was doing was gone. It was replaced by a jealous stare at the eye. 'Stupid.' Ai scolded silently in her mind.

"Here Ai, try some egg plants. They were gifts from the farmers." Miki offered as he picked a piece of eggplant with his chopstick and held it before Ai's bowl.

Ai hesitated for a moment before sending her bowl slightly forward to receive the eggplant from Miki.

Just then, Risa intercepted. "She don't like eggplant." Risa stated rather flatly.

Ai turned to Risa in surprise.

"How do you know that Ai doesn't like to eat eggplant. Who are you to say when she said nothing about disliking it?" Miki refuted rather offensively to Risa.

"Well, anyone with eyes can see that she HATES eggplant. Have you even seen her eating them? She never takes them, even if they are on the dinner table." Risa reasoned. 'And most importantly, you will never see eggplant in her cooking, even if there are some in the refrigerator. ' Risa added the last reason in his mind.

"I - I " Miki was lost for words.

"I actually don't like them . . " Ai shyed her head down as she confessed weakly.

Risa raised his eyebrow playfully at Miki, signalling to him that he had won the fight and he was absolutely elated.

Risa closed his eyes lightly as he laid on his bed, trying to fall asleep. That was only until he heard someone walking across the room and stopped at his bed, right above his head. He opened his eyes suddenly and saw a pair of muscular legs right before his eyes.

"Come outside with me." With that, Ai made her way out of the house, not waiting Risa.

Risa got out of his bed hurriedly and tried to follow closely behind Ai. When he reached where Ai was, he was immediately attacked by a flying stone that had contacted his right forehead. "Ita!" Risa cried out loud as he covered his forehead with his right hand.

"Why did you throw the strawberry this afternoon? I know you hate them, but can you respect them properly? They are MY favourite food, you know. No one is allow to treat my favourite food this way. It is to be eaten, not to be thrown." Ai scolded in one breath with her hands tucked at her waist, just like how an angry mother look like.

"I - "

"And how did you even find out that I had eggplants? Did Erina told you?"

"I - "

"So why did you throw the strawberry so harshly at Miki, until the fact that you dirtied his hair." Ai continued again, giving Risa no chance to speak for himself.

"I - "

"That's not - "

"I DON'T LIKE HIM TOUCHING YOU LIKE THAT, THAT'S WHY I THREW THE STRAWBERRY AT HIM!" Risa shouted out loud suddenly, a little angry by the fact that Ai did not give him a chance to explain for himself even though she was pouring him with mountain of questionings and scolding. When he finished shouting, he began to pout lightly, still jealous by the fact that Ai never rejects Miki's touch even though she did not enjoy it.

Ai was surprised by the sudden outburst Risa had just reacted. That was the first time she had seen the Penguin being so angry. She could not imagine that the usual timid and easy being bullied Penguin actually can be so scary.

" Why?" Ai whispered softly. It seems like the table has been turned now. Ai could not explain why she was feeling a little upset after being howled by Risa.

"Because I like you!" Risa replied, without thinking much. After that sentence was blurted out, a sea of awkward silence filled the atmosphere. 'What did I just say?'

. . .

. . .

After a good long ten minutes of silence, Ai began to lick her lips nervously. "But. . . why?" Ai asked rather airheadedly. This is a second time someone had actually confessed to her. As different to the first time, Ai did not feel denial. She had no feelings of rejecting the Penguin. She does not know why. 'Is it because there was a mutual feeling between us? My heart raced like crazy whenever I remember the kiss we had that on that both nights. . .'

Risa slapped his forehead at the airheadness of the question Ai had just asked. He took a deep breath before saying, " There isn't a need for reason for liking someone!" With that, Risa cupped Ai's cheeks with his palms and brought his lips on Ai's, closing his eyes tightly. 'I'm going all out today! Doesn't matter if I am going to survive to see the next sun rise!' Risa thought in determination in his mind.

@ rndmnwierd : hehehe. Ai too realise that she may like gaki too . . . so . . hehehe. let's see what will happen this :) Ai's reaction to Gaki's sudden rage :) heeheh

@ Sora-chan : heheheheh. Thanks!!

@ arisa03 : Heheheh well. . . Ai's confused. :X heeheheh

@ risa_ai : yuppps. .

hehehhe
I think I have missed out alot of points I have planned with somethingone and i can't remember what's them ;X BUT, I will clear them out at the next chapter.
heheheh.

meanwhile, let me share a photo to keep you guys entertained :)
heheheh

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 8- 9th February 2012 ]
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
AH~! *rolls around* Why you gotta leave it like that? Meanie, leaving such a cliffhanger behind for us~!~! :lol: :lol:

Miki bringing out a jealous Prince Gaki is amazing, I'd never thought I'd see him yell at Ai and then KISS her! I so can't wait for the next chapter, I must know how Ai reacts!

That plushy is so adorable, did you make it yourself?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »
I'm sure the sun will rise for you Risa. LOL. Don't worry about it, Ai-chan likes it after all. LOLOL.
GO GET HER TIGER!

Update soon! I can't wait laksdmalsdjsaldjsdsadlsad

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 08:31:42 AM »
*dances of happiness
Risa confesses to Ai and kisses her~ Accept him, ai!! I hope miki wouldn't come out and spoil it. :p The thing I remembered most vividly was... Risa throwing strawberries. XD
Update soon~

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Take It