Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 42694 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2015, 10:42:49 PM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

OMG Can you believe I'm here again because I can't believe it, I wonder how many time I read this is again and again like my dear life attend into it, from all over they fic that are in jphip I come here and read this one and cry like idiot, 

No matter how many time I already have killed yuko in my mind and bring Rena with her or I  kill yuki while she sleep with her gun  it's hurt, its really hurt, wait I shouldn't say this thing hehehe buy it's not my mistake if you are yukorena shipper and im yukirena I deserve to image about Yukirena do I or not ? The was yuki hug Rena and the way she run back to her room cries and sleep with gun, I'm died with her just kill me, kill me I don't want to live, why love when you have nothing,  *blow nose* so I was saying yuki sleep with her gun *blow nose again * why Rena don't understand yuki feeling at least she kiss her *wipe tears * I taro decide to tale revenge from my own coach I taro decide to make her cry same as she make me cry, I swear to God I won't rest till I take my revenge that's it. *wait why sound strange * anyway jaanee

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2015, 08:19:31 PM »
I just want to leave a comment and a thank you as your fics were actually one of the first one while getting into 48 fandom  :oops:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2017, 05:39:48 AM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

*sigh* *look at the sky* why i'm here again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *