JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NEW DAY

Author Topic: I found you i lost you i found you agian part 3 continuation story  (Read 3217 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
I found you i lost you i found you again
continuation of a complicated higschool life
by XxRoByNxX78

chapater 1

It had been two years since Aibon had left Japan she was now 18 and her father was still married to the devil Junjun.Aibon now spoke perfect chinanese and had the top scores in her school she had completely changed from her old lazy self and was known around school as princess it seemed Junjun's harsh ways had rubbed off her but she still hated Junjun with every bit of her heart.Aibon missed Tsuji Sayu and Miki everyday but had no way to contact them.

"Aibon can you help me with this please?"
"Sure Renia and Yaguchi what do you need help with AGAIN."
"Ahh dont say againn i only ask like 2 times a week."

Abion pulled Renia and Yaguchi down to there seats and began explianing everything to them as she usally does Renia and Yaguchi where  now Aibons closest friends and Renia was probely the most scary girl in the year as she was an ex-yankee and Yaguchi the smallest girl in the entire school and the most hyper and like Aibon they where from Japan.

There teacher entered the class room and asked everyone to be quiet and started annoncing where there school trip would be this year last year they went to france the year before they went to Thailand."Okay class this year we will be going to Japan and you will be attending Renasonce higschool the trip will be for two weeks and we will be leaving this weekend as useual meet up at the school gates and we shall leave together thats all."The teacher then excited the class room.The entire room was full of talk of people being excited to go to Japan but Aibon was frozen to her seat they where going to Japan and attending her old school the one with Tsuji Miki and Sayu.

Yaguchi jumped out her seat and launched her self on Renie almost strangerling her to death because of  how happy she was.Then noticing Aibons expression she stopped and turned her attention to Aibon."Nay Aibon whats the matter?"Yaguchi asked now feeling down when she seen her friends expression."It is just thats my old school which mean there there."For the rest of the day Aibon was no longer shocked she was the most hyper one in the class as she was so happy that she would get to see them agian her agian.

When she got home she checked that everything was packed and told her father and Junjun that she would be going to Japan with her class had her tea and began to sleep as it thursday which ment it was 1 more day away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsuji is 18 and still hasnt changed from her care free funny layed back clueless self she now lives with her two friends Sayu and Miki her grades her gone up she went from the bottom to the middel of the school while Miki and Sayu where second and third.
"Tsuji Tsuji did you hear some school from China are comeing here for two weeks do you think she will be there ahh i hope so she didnt even get to say bye to us."Miki shouted as they walked home from school late again as Nakazawa sensei had kept Tsuji behind because she fell asleep.

When Tsuji heard the news about a Chinaese school comeing to her school for 2 weeks she was esctatic as she was hopeing she would finally see the girl she loved again."I hope so Miki its has been weird these two years without her."Tsuji replied "I agree and since i am the cutest girl in the world that means alot!"Sayu bosted they had 1 more day until that school left then 1 more day until they would get to know if Aibon was back in Japan and mabye just mabye in there class for the 2 weeks.

When the arrived home Miki began making kimchi her specialty and was Sayu's and Tsuji's favouriate so every thursady Miki would make it.The entire meal was filled with excitment as they wanted Aibon to be back with them.

end of chapter

well as you can see this is the continuation of a complicated higschool life i named it i found you i lost you i found you again because well obvious reasons thanks for reading and please comment i promise this will be longer than the other one thanks again.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:57:28 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: I found you i lost you i found you agian part 1 continuation story
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
YAY!!  :thumbup :thumbup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 01:02:03 PM »
Interesting to have Jun be the mate for Aibon :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
chapater 2

Finally it was the end of the fligth and Aibon had returned to Japan the teacher collected everyones luggae and led them to the exit and haled a taxi and pointed to everyone to get in.When they all arrived at the hotel they headed to there shared rooms there teacher had a seprate room while the girls shared in 3's Aibon Renia and Yaguchi shared a room that was on the 5th floor.They unpacked there things and decied to go have a look round Tokyo to see if anything had changed.As usal it was busy but full of noise and happy conversations.They visted the shops they hadnt been in before and said hi to the shopowners they knew and missed.When Yaguchi checked her watch she seen it was late so she recommended to go get some food from her old friends restaraunt when they got there they looked around to see only it wasnt very packed.A waiter found his way towards the three and his face lit up when he seen Yaguchi."Ah i havnt seen you since you moved to China with your parents everything you order is on the house tonight sit down Yaguchi and hurry up ordering i want to know how you been!"Exclaimed the waiter alarming all of the customers around them as he lead them to there table.

The trio sat down and ordered and started talking until the waiter came over with there food and he grabbed a seat for himself and sat down and joined them."hey i am Im Yoshki nice to meet you im Yaguchi's childhood friend."He said introducing himself to Renia and Aibon.Yaguchi began explaing everything to him and Aibon and Renia introduced themselves after they eat they said goodbye to Yoshki then went back to the hotel and went straigth to sleep as tommorow was there first day visting the school they would be in for 2 weeks.

next day

They woke up late and rushed around to get ready changing into there uniform as they coudnt wear the Resansonce school uniform as there school wanted to know who was from what school.They had 5 minutes until they had to leave so they eat as much as they could and put some in there pockets and headed to the school.Soon enough everyone was told what class when Aibon heard what class she was going to be she insatnly recognazed it Renia and Yaguchi where also in her class.They knocked on the door and Nakazawa sensei opened the door and was shocked to see her old pupil standing in front of her in a very posh uniform.She backed away letting the trio in the class room.The rest of the classes eyes widened as they seen a very diffrent Aibon infront of them it was obvious she had lost weigth and gained heigth but now she was more bueatiful then ever.
Renia and Yaguchi started introduing them selves as Aibon didnt need to.Aibon was looking round the class room and her eyes fell on her seat it was empty still empty from when she left she then felt like something was buring a hole in her she turned her head and her eye sigth landed on Tsuji well at least she thougth after all she hasnt seen her in a very long time then she turned her head again and seen who she thougth was Sayu and Miki but she didnt remember them being in this class before."Girls will you take your assigned seats Aibon your in your old one.They sat down and class began and everyone was suprised to see Aibon listening and not snacking.Jouring class Yaguchi was snickring away with Renia getting a little lecture every so often and every now and then getting Aibon involved.However no one could understand them as the 3 where speaking chinaese the entire time so the teacher coudnt shout at them for swearing and such.

The class eneded quickly and all the students gathred around the 3 bombarding them with questions espically Aibon askin how she has been and what was China like all where answred with ease and eventually the 3 got bored of the questions and walked out of the class room to tak to some of there friends.Aibon was suprised that Tsuji Miki and Sayu didnt talk to her but then she figured they would be abit hestitant at first after all they hadnt seen eachother in 2 years.As they walked the corridors they would often be stopped as people noticed Aibon but was shocked when they found her new attitude but was even more shocked when they seen all the girls that went to Aibons school litarlly worship the ground her and her two best friends walked on.

When they heard that Aibon was the princess of the school none could believe that the old Aibon could be that but this new one defenitly could that was for sure she had changed but in some she hadnt her appate her voice her smile her laugh the way she walks and talk all the same but her brains her looks and her attitude had.The bell rang and signalled for class to begin once more.This time after hearing Nakazawa senseis compliante about her students Aibon's teacher sat in which made the 3 be quiet as soon as she entered.This acton made Tsuji Miki and Sayu laugh as they had finally got use to Aibon being back again but hadnt had a chance to say hi yet or in Sayu's and Miki's case ask why she didnt say goodbye.

When it ended everyone picked up there things and started to leave but Tsuji Miki and Sayu grabbed hold of Aibon before she could making Yaguchi and Renia stay behind to."Aibon we havnt seen you in 2 years and you didnt even say hi!"Shouted Miki while she noticed the little one of Aibons friend look angry at the tone of voice she used."Hump i am the cutest girl in the entire school and you forgot to say goodbye i thought the 4 of us where best friends before you left!"Screamed the bunny like girl who then turned to be terrifed as she seen the cat like girls face look like she was going to hit her.Tsuji however didnt say a word as her and Aibons gaze never left eachother sight.

"Look i didnt say bye because i never had the chance i left because i had to i coudnt contact you because Junjun broke my phone and as for saying hi you had the chance before everyone else took it but you 3 so dont just blame me god Miki anyway bye!"Aibon retorted blocking the never ending gaze between her and Tsuji while Miki was still recovring from Aibons answer and so was Sayu none of the two thought Aibon could be like that then Aibon turned around and walked out of the class leaving Renia and Yaguchi as they where to angry to move."Dont you dare talk to her like that she is like our sister and we will not let you treat her like that we dont care who you are but she helped us be who we are now so dont you dare hurt her!"The pair belowed as they ran out after there friend.

"She helped them how?"Sayu asked.

end of chapater

did you like it hope you did thanks for reading please comment!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: I found you i lost you i found you agian part 2 continuation story
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 11:10:23 PM »
Jun really must be the wedge to really keep them apart
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
This is getting more and more interesting...

Update soon!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 09:57:08 PM »
chapater 3

flashback

It was Aibon's first day at her new school she wanted to be diffrent than her old self she wanted to turn a new leaf.She entered the school and amidently all the attention was turned to her the small cute girl.People introduced thereselves to her and one very hyper girl jumped towards her and reacher her hand out to Aibon "Yaguchi Mari nice to meet you im from Japan to." Aibon felt at home hearing this as the girl was actually speaking to her in the language she knew and loved.Yaguchi gave Aibon a tour of the school and both quickly knew alot about eachother.

2 weeks later

Aibon and Yaguch where now best friends and Aibon was well known around the school because she took over the school leaderboards being number 1 on every subject including PE.With Yaguchi coming second then news was heard that a new girl was coming name Tanaka Renia known around Japan as a very influancel bad girl (yankee).

Aibon knew the chinaense language perfectly turned out if she put her mind to it she could actually learn things alot quicker than useal people which made her feel special.The new girl fianlly arrived suprising everyone with her apparance she had a messy side pony white school top with there green checkred tie hanging down loosely then a green checkred skirt white baseball socks with two green stripes at the top green covers an to finish it off a sweat band next to her elbow.Introuding herself to the class she sat down ignoring anyone who dared to talk to her.

That is except for two people who didnt bother to talk to her two very small people but that didnt bother her.She was never very sociabale anyway that is if you count useing your fists as being sociable then she really was.A week had passed and she never talked to anyone as she hated them she hated the fact she had to move just because she got the news that her step sister Junjun was getting married and was moving back which ment she had to.Bored of everything she needed to skip class so she headed to the roof and was supriesed to see the schools new ace and princess Kago Ai."Argh i thought i could get away everyone gusse i have to go."

Renia was shocked to hear this come out of the ace's mouth but didnt really have any objections but however felt intrested in why the ace wanted to skip class after all she did transfer 3 weeks before she did."Its okay you can stay i dont care why you are here am just curious why the ace would skip besides i have my own problems."She said earing a smile from the ace and making her self smile."I have problems like everyone else and do you mind if we drop speaking chinaese i find it trouablesome when i am speaking to someone Japanese like me."

"Hai."

"So your Tanaka Renia?"

"Yup and your the school's ace Kago ai correct?"

"Hai hai so penny for your thoughts."

"Honestly im annoyed of everyone questioning me about my past you and yor midget friend Yaguchi havnt said anything."

"Yer we arnt very sociable she may be hyper but she doesnt talk to anyone unless she has too accept for me an the same is said for me because i still feel like an outsider i had to move cause my dad got married to a devil called Junjun."

"My step sister got married and i had to move back."

"Step sister?"

"Yup her name is Junjun wait didnt you ju-"

"No way are we related then?"

"I think so."

The rest of the time on the roof was filled with questions answers and laughter which made Renia realise that she should try and open up more .

The next day Renia met Yaguchi and soon the three became close friends Abion had helped Renia but never even realised it.

end of chapater

lol hope you liked it i know it sucked thanks for reading and please comment

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I found you i lost you i found you agian part 3 continuation story
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:00:36 PM »
Where's Reina, there's fun!!!  :wub:

Waitin for more updates, hehe  :thumbup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: I found you i lost you i found you agian part 3 continuation story
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »
its still a good story :)

keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr